Speaker 1: Let your boy get his feet wet. It's been at with the bull.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ladies, gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. This episode is two one hundred and eighteen. What a fucking sev seventeen. I gotta respect those seventh bus.
Speaker 1: We know we are truck guys.
Speaker 3: Threw up before you get before you get into that. Can I just say something good? Goodnes see again, dude, it's been a fucking I mean it's only been a week, but no, but it feels like I've missed you.
Speaker 1: You spend we spend.
Speaker 2: Most days together the last six yes, yeah, and you just kind of cold turkey it for a week.
Speaker 1: I definitely had withdrawal.
Speaker 3: And too, like, even if we're in like the say, even if we're both in Nashville, I feel like, no matter what I'm thinking about you in some capacity, whether it has to do with bust, whether it has to do with friendship, well it has to do with whatever. But when you go to Canada and we're just not even around each other, and I know you guys are out there even experiencing the same I know you guys are just out there like doing your thing. I just feel like we are. We are in a long distance relationship while you're out in Canada.
Speaker 1: Did you it on me? No? You hang out with any other friends? Let me think a whole week. It's been a week. Do you hang out with anybody?
Speaker 3: Well, we went to, we went to, we went to. I went to the movies with some of the boys. George, did you sit next to anybody? What did you next to the crew? Did you the seat spacer or no? No, I sat next to the crew. Okay, must have been a packed house. Yeah, I mean we had so there's like everything. Will couldn't have a buffer.
Speaker 4: He couldn't even sit on a row.
Speaker 1: It was that pack. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Hey, there is nothing better than an opportunity to rent out of theater for the boys. That is the best feeling. Dude, You pack in, you talk during the previews. You don't have to do the whisper thing. You can literally just talk out loud, tell everybody how you feel. Oh, that was a good one. I don't I don't know about that one. A big Spook coming, A big Spook. I feel like it's coming. Do we know what that movie is called?
Speaker 1: I Need Myself?
Speaker 4: Was the Evil Dead?
Speaker 3: Was it? I saw a preview for that that was some twisted looking ship.
Speaker 1: And then also Transformers coming out with another banger. Is Mark Wahlberg in it? Now he's not.
Speaker 2: Ever again, brother, That's what he said. But let me just be let's if we had a lot to unpass. Speaking of Transformers, Yeah, the Chevy Silverado damn near looks like one.
Speaker 1: Dude. Do you know we're chuck guys.
Speaker 2: Through and through, the Chevy Silverado has been a partner with unsappable grit and determination. It has been the most valuable truck. That's the MVT ladies and gentlemen. And now the first ever all electric Silverado joins the franchise. We got a chance to see these things and experience it, and it is a game changer. We're out there in Colorado. The literally let me drive it and said, who wants to drive?
Speaker 3: You will?
Speaker 2: And I do like to get behind a steering wheel and seeing what I'm working with here, the thing sounds like a goddamn space ship. You legit think it's a UFO ripping around there. You put that thing in reverse and I was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't really hear yourself doing anything else.
Speaker 2: No, it's like one of those deprivation tank, like you're just there with your own senses.
Speaker 1: That's really what it is.
Speaker 2: The thing, by the way, if you're wondering you want to get yourself an EV available four hundred mile range GM estimated on a full charge, over ten feet of length in the bed with the multiflex tailgate combined with the multiflex midgate, you're thinking to yourself, Taylor, what is a midgate? To be honest with you, I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I do know that when you're in the bed of that truck, literally, if you wanted to go from the bed back to the seats, back and forth, moving back and forth, it's a.
Speaker 1: Nice little deal.
Speaker 2: Very sturdy tailgate, very sturdy, large seventeen inch diagonal display screen. That's a lot of screen, ladies and gentlemen. It can toe up to ten thousand pounds of max towing zero to sixty and under four point five seconds with wow mode. All right, that's Will's forty time, dude.
Speaker 1: Wow Mode. It's a working title. It's a working title for sure.
Speaker 2: Up to an impressive seven hundred and eighty five foot pounds of torque. Those of you wanted what torque is I'm not gonna explain it to you because one hundred percent honest, I really don't know what torque is. So if somebody in these comments of the YouTube.
Speaker 3: Want explain, and I feel like you can explain what tork is. You're a police officer, have no idea what to work.
Speaker 1: Dude, if you're in the military, you should know what torque made.
Speaker 5: Why why why is it like you just got is You're you're the ply the manliest dude on this bus.
Speaker 6: I know what feet second is. I know the military muscle velocity. I know all that, but not.
Speaker 1: The seconds muscle velocity. That sounded cool when you got that. It seems like Jacks wish you weren't.
Speaker 2: I wish you weren't leaning into Jack's laugh when you said it though that was was the kind of uncool, but everything else was really cool.
Speaker 7: Correct me if I'm wrong in the concert, like torque is just essentially like the acceleration you have right off the jump, like the rip you.
Speaker 1: Know, oh it's the rip, not allow to give like that thing gets you. I like that too. I hope you're wrong. I do hope you're kind of wrong.
Speaker 2: Before you do that, before we get into torqu on hold on, hold on?
Speaker 1: Is your starting time? Hold on?
Speaker 2: Will head over to Chevy dot com to learn more. That's Chevy dot Tom Tom with an O, not a you.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's acceleration, not torque. All right, right, right here we go.
Speaker 3: What is is a measure of the force that can cause an object to rotate about an axis. Just this force is what causes an object to accelerate in linearis.
Speaker 1: All right. He's a measurement of your cars ability to work.
Speaker 8: That's essentially like the amount of force to take like like can make the wheel spin, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: So you got right? Well I think so right.
Speaker 4: I don't know you're able.
Speaker 3: The greater the more torque, the greater amount of a power your engine. The more the greater amount of power and an engine can produce brain podcast boys accelerate more quickly when the vehicles beginning to start.
Speaker 4: That's I think that's exactly what I say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think an idiot's term. Well not, I believe it's called layman's term. But you, I would say, cool jack term.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, torqusteron tor is from the Yeah, torque is disaster, which Severado has all of it.
Speaker 1: Dude, the thing go back to that real quick.
Speaker 2: It literally just says, simply put torque is a measurement of your car's ability to do work. And we all no unsoppable grit determination equals work, dude, So Jeffy's.
Speaker 3: Got it all an.
Speaker 2: A dude, dude, A lot to go over, A lot of vibes. Vibes are super high right now. Do you want to know where do we start? What do we talk about? You?
Speaker 3: The fomo with Andrew Santino and Bobby Lee.
Speaker 2: The vibes were high until four point five seconds ago, just under four point five like the Chevy Evy sixty.
Speaker 1: And hold on, hold on ham before you guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I was a child, a young boy obsessed with comedy, I would always be on Comedy Essential, not only for the for the Girls Gone Wild videos late at night, but I was also on there for Mad TV and Bobby Lee was on Mad TV, and I used to laugh cackle even at the videos in that house dude of him putting putting skits together, Such a funny individual. And then who is the other Andrew Santino big fan of him as well. But that's like a more of a newer fandom that's a newer fanom for me. Obviously discovered him when he was on Dave and the Guy. I've seen a couple of Is It Bad Friends podcasts that they do, Brother, that shit is you just see the clips on that thing. I'm I'm I guess I'm a Tier three of that podcast. It is fucking funny. It is a very, very funny podcast. The way they do the back and forth. I saw a clip of them doing nine one one calls, like doing imp nine one one calls.
Speaker 1: Seeing Andrew Santino, uh, mocking Bobby Lee's mom.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm Bobby Moda. He got the he's got the cross side, I think, dude, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Tell me about I wanted to put that in there because there was a lot of Taylor calls.
Speaker 3: Taylor calls later in the day and goes, brother, give me one word that He's like, I have so much fun on but just give me one word that described the podcast, and I was just like, incredible. You can't that's a that's a pot you can't hold in. I feel like their dynamic is one of the best dynamics in the game. And I'm saying one of the best because I'm not thinking of others right now. But dude, the wit that into the just the chemistry that they have with each other. Like Bobby, you can tell I had no clue my man was smoking meth or doing meth at twelve or thirteen years old. Oh yeah, A lot to impack with Bobby Lee's have You Become Funny is by young age because I was like he grew up in San Diego. I was like, brother, I thought you did like better drugs out in San Diego, like met is something that you know, the small town just fucking people try to.
Speaker 2: But San Diego is right next to TJ, and TJ. Anything goes TJ. He is Tijuana, Mexico. That's where the donkey shows are. That's where when people hear you hear about the fear of going to Mexico, that's TJ.
Speaker 3: Right right, Yeah, I know when we were in the Holiday Bowl that the cops would stand up there and just everybody would be super strict and like, you cannot go to Tijuana or you're gonna be shipped home on a bus yes asap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we can't find you.
Speaker 2: It's also where that Raider Center went and celebrated the Super Bowl win before the super Bowl was even played.
Speaker 1: Do you hear fact? No?
Speaker 2: In fact, there's a guy for the Raiders offensive lineman like he must he like got so fucked up, went to Tijuana and was celebrating their super Bowl win and they didn't even have played yet, they were in.
Speaker 1: The super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I got to look up that guy's name in a second because I I, uh, that's a fucking wild story. So these two guys come on, and the way you explained to me is you just kind of sit back and with the boys roll Taylor.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I came on here. You might say one thing, but they're just they're drawing each other pretty much the entire podcast. Yeah, Like I might just throw a question or just say something and then they'll go they'll they'll just go back and forth with it. You were the mediator in a in a debate essentially, Yes, essentially, Yeah, your boy. You know, I got I got bit by some bugs and fucking Bobby was a client was on top of me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I took a bold move by wearing a backwards hat, and I was thinking about it beforehand because JP was like, you're gonna wear that hat on the pot. I was like, man, I was really thinking about this because I had the can you kind of see where the spots were?
Speaker 1: I can see it. So I had my head like this.
Speaker 3: And this one boy was poking out and I was like, yeah, I think I'm just gonna rock with it. And then Bobby just hissed me. He's like, you know what he said something about like what your friend think up there?
Speaker 1: Just dude ZiT chirp brings you back to that middle school traumas. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to just get him on my nose, dude, and people will call me rude off. It was a fucking you go in the bathroom and talk to her a little bit.
Speaker 1: You're about it, dude.
Speaker 3: And then uh Santino, he's he claims to be self proclaimed internet guy, keeps up at the Internet, and he was like, I gotta know about your boy and Jeffrey Star and I was like that was going nutsuple stuff and he was asking but he's like, no, I wish he was here, like where I was like Alwa's in Canada. I was trying to say like how much fun on how much of a fan you are, but they're just I'm telling you, bro, trying to give the message I was like trying to like he's in Canon boy and they're just fucking all going back and forth and saying stuff is dude, it was awesome when it comes to Jeffrey, the Jeffrey Star thing.
Speaker 2: I know the way you like to play the game, like oh, yeah, he fucked them, like you did you.
Speaker 1: Go that route? Or like what you do?
Speaker 3: It depends on how JP edits the podcast because I explained the story and then after the pot I go, should we just cut that middle part? And just you know, you say, like, so was that real? And then it just customed me saying like you think, oh, he fucked him. But there's a lot in between that we discussed. Like I basically told the story, we're just trying to determine right now we're going to either we cut out to make it funnier, just cut it out total, you cut it out to make it seem like perfect.
Speaker 1: Oh perfect.
Speaker 2: And I knew that when Will said, uh, we were on the phone for like maybe five minutes and I was like getting a tail in his grandparents house. I know you had to go. I wanted to know you could you could feel it. But we get to have our conversations now, which is great. Yeah, because a lot of times we have these conversations. We get back on the bus and it's like Will and I feel awkward, like reliving the same conversation we had five except reaction the same enthusiasm. Man, But you did say that Jeffrey Star thing and I was like, I gotta go mamb hung up the phone.
Speaker 1: My first thought.
Speaker 2: Those two walked away thinking I was gay cool, whatever, man, do what you want type of mentality.
Speaker 3: Right, it's if you're a Tier one, obviously we'll have the clip to have fun with. But if you're a Tier one and you're listening to the pod right now, everybody kind of knows the inside joke. We get to play into the inside joke. But yeah, it was it was awesome though. Bro, it was a It was a great time and they fucked with the bus. They said this was like their favorite studio that they've been on. Well, it's a cool studio. It's a very unique studio. And they're like, whenever you guys get out to LA, we'll have you guys on the pod too.
Speaker 1: We gotta go to LA.
Speaker 3: And they were awesome. Man, I wish we could have went to their live show. They're torn around doing their podcast live show Santino Does Went.
Speaker 1: Was it awesome?
Speaker 7: So from us being on spring tour for six weeks, it was, uh, we got a lot of good notes from their live show. But they did about an hour of stand up between three of them, and then they did one hour of the full live show and man, they are dialed in.
Speaker 4: They did a really good.
Speaker 7: Job of just segments and always like never leaving dead space. Hats off to them and like the whole production team, and they were super nice to us. They had us back after the show and we were hanging with them all around four point five on the show.
Speaker 2: A nice do you have any how, was how did their live show compared to our live show? Look, you know, oh that's all I need to hear.
Speaker 3: Time out of, time out, time out before Let's give some context here. Taylor and I are we are not professional comedians.
Speaker 1: But we're working forward.
Speaker 3: Watching you're obviously thinking it's so hilarious and like all the boys got a lot of work to do.
Speaker 1: We do. It's not like we we go full bore in on.
Speaker 3: I mean sometimes we try to just be funny, but we're not like professional comedian like they're in a different league.
Speaker 7: The best way I can describe it is we are triple A ball right now and they're the big leagues.
Speaker 4: And that's not a disrespect.
Speaker 2: I would almost put a double A yeah, yeah, one single who knows, but yeah, but there's also.
Speaker 1: A couple of boys injecting in her ass.
Speaker 7: There's a couple of cats, though, a couple of cats in double A, triple A ball that have a lot of promise and then are gonna make it up to that big league one day.
Speaker 1: And that's us.
Speaker 7: Oh, we have the potential, but when you go and you watch a professional league game, you realize that there's some more more factors that play, and they've been around the league for a little bit longer. So we have, Like I said, me and Garrett took some notes like we've got some work to do, but I think our shows are gonna make it to that level.
Speaker 3: The thing is that the fans get out of their show is that they get to watch them both do stand up before they do the podcast, like I can't you know, I don't know if you're gonna watch it, but you should definitely. I know we do our interest about thirty or forty minutes skip and watch the interview segment, like the way they are, Like it was like a bad friend's podcast.
Speaker 1: I was just sitting here. Yeah, did you feel that way? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean there would be times where they would just be riffing back and forth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you wouldn't say a word.
Speaker 7: Or there'd be times where you and Andrew would be talking about sports and Bobby Lee would literally be asleep in his chair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would just act like he's just dozing off, pretending to be asleep because with sports meth mind, dude, sometimes they said to take naps for no reason.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 2: I can't wait a bad rap. They get a bad rap for being being lazy. Now, dude, they're just recharging the batteries.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for you to be a part of the next time because I feel like you and Bobby Lee would have a fundny.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think it's an interesting dynamic. I'm putting myself in your shoes, sitting with two individuals that know each other so well that are chirping, and I don't know what you would think, but I would partially think, man, maybe I should chirp too, But then it's like, well, I don't really know them like that.
Speaker 1: They don't know me like that, So where is my line? Your line is gonna be way different than their line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I was in your sitting there. You just they're so funny. And again they obviously chirped the line with each other. Yeah, with the ginger and the Asian stuff and everything else.
Speaker 1: And you're like, I tell that. I know, like Bobby Lee farta one time.
Speaker 3: I try to get out all smells like sweet and sour, but they're they're just fucking going back and forth.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't know. Yeah, maybe people can catch that though, and maybe people you can.
Speaker 1: See it just here. There's two parts. Bobby Lee did it was the second part.
Speaker 2: The thing that I think we need to realize with those people is like just try. Yeah, it looks stupid, it's okay because we're not committing. We're not we don't know what we're doing up here. That made me how to go. I think it was olid. Everyone was like, hello, so he just went south far?
Speaker 1: Was it? No, that's a team America, But yeah, the same creative right right?
Speaker 2: That was stupid, dude, But what a fucking that seemed like an awesome fucking time dude, it's.
Speaker 1: An awesome time.
Speaker 2: And literally, while we're having this conversation, I'm thinking to myself, we're doing a whole podcast today, just the two of us. Really, we're doing an intro right now, right, it comes out tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Hey, any bad Friends listeners has came to check out this pod. Welcome to Busting with the Boys. You fucking love it here as well? Ye need some locker room talk vibes? Yeah, yeah, we are good vibes. We're all we're you know, we're up and down. Yeah, oh no, we argue. We have great banter. We argue back and forth. Vibes are high. We champions.
Speaker 1: You gotta argue sometimes.
Speaker 3: Welcome, make sure your subscribe, leave comments. But we're here for the We're here for the good time.
Speaker 2: Rough Seas never made a skilled sailor, so it's good that we're in rough seas or calm Seas.
Speaker 1: Never made a skilled sailor. So that's like you.
Speaker 2: That's when we you know, when we get after the two of us, like a little fight we had that one time, which fight, the one we're the little pushing match where I choked you and you bodied me, trying to take advantage.
Speaker 1: But look we argue quite a bit.
Speaker 3: You we I feel like we'd like to be right and if we kind of disagree with are in and out of five guys, it's a prime example.
Speaker 2: I would say, yeah, but that's it's just a story, an argument as old as time itself.
Speaker 1: Fair. But I think you and I, you and I argue.
Speaker 2: More on this podcast than we do in real life, because when when we argue in real life, we literally sit there and take the time to like figure out each other, is like what both of our perspectives are, and then actually figured it out.
Speaker 1: I think we argue more outside the pod. Do you think so? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nah, yeah, fuck yourself, dude. I'm just trying to disagree and start that way. No, I think we dude, Fuck you dude. But yeah, it seems like an awesome time. You were talking about dynamic duos, and when you said that, I started thinking ones in my head. I think Brian Callen and christ Leah with each other and they were traveling when they were torn around with also theovonov but Theovon and Crystal Leia also have a great You want to know.
Speaker 1: What's sneaky, dude?
Speaker 3: I feel like because I watched the pod since that's where well that's when the beats officially kicked off. But Theovonne and Caleb Presley I think have a very good dynamic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good, very funny individuals. They should look at.
Speaker 2: Look he doing a pod together like legitimately, but you know Caleb, you don't know, he's just kind of Caleb is truly a mercenary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it kind of does what he wants. Lakes with THEO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he clicks with like Theo's is like they're they're boys and you can tell they have like a similar sense of humor. But yeah, outside of those dynamics, I know Bobby Lee and THEO also have a good one. But Bobby and Santino Bro I can't wait for everybody to listen to pod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like a fucking awesome time. I think I'm gonna add theirs to the to the old liar.
Speaker 3: I've seen their clips like you on my Tier three, but I think I might just listen to their ship weekly a.
Speaker 1: Couple of times. Yeah, I give them a couple Yeah, give a couple of goals. You see what happens.
Speaker 2: Because those podcasts, it's an anything like congratulations, It's like there's gonna be times where you're laughing real hard and then other times you're kind of like waiting for them to figure out where they're at, because I feel like comedians just work on their bits on the podcast and kind of try to feel it all out, which is exciting to see. I also want to go back to the live show thing. The live shows are over, but I do believe that Will and I got better each week. I think Colorado was our best, our best one. Yeah, and Phil free Jack you can interjected that you got the mike, Mitch, you got a mic. If you guys feel any any differently, I thought Colorado went really well. Yeah, it did go well perfect, Well I need to hear that's fucking that. No, and now we'll hit you in the podcast.
Speaker 1: Colorado was good. I love I loved all of them. We started talking about last week.
Speaker 3: We felt like the best party time are the best, like night out and overall a show was Texas Austin, Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Texas.
Speaker 2: That night was a lot of fun, dude, that was a lot of fun. We got an ad read here with the Blue Nile.
Speaker 1: Should we hit it? Just we don't up this episode to bring you blue Nile. Is there anything you can't buy online? Nope.
Speaker 3: You can find just about anything online and buy it more easily and conveniently than ever. You might think that's not the case when it comes to when it comes to something as personal as your engagement ring, but Blue Niles build your own ring option and overnight shipping options will have you wondering why you ever thought that. Blueenoil dot Com is the original online jeweler. Since nineteen ninety nine, they've help millions of couples create their perfect engagement ring. They offer a diamond price guarantee, which means that in most cases they can meet or beat a competitor's price on a comparable diamond. When you commit to a piece, so does Blue Nile. You can get service and repair it for life, and in most cases, Blue Nile can deliver overnight your ring your secret. They're safe with the boys. Every Blue Nile order is insured and arrives in packaging that won't give away what's inside, and if you purchase.
Speaker 1: If your purchase isn't perfect, there's no problem.
Speaker 3: Blue now offers a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee with guaranteed free shipping and returns right now you can get fifty dollars off your purchase of five hundred dollars or more with code Busting BUSSI n at Blue Nile dot Com. It's fifty dollars off of code Busting at Blue noouw dot com, Blue Nile dot Com.
Speaker 1: Back to this episode.
Speaker 3: I did that little pause and you know, you know how you like listen to pods sometimes and they just might have a pause and you think, like something stopped or something went wrong.
Speaker 1: Like that's what I wanted to happen. I was hoping people would like click on their phone or something. Yeah, oh hey shit did it? Yeah? Oh what happened though? Blue? I want to hear more about this jewelry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I get that. So Spring Tours officially over, boys, Yeah, we're done. Spring Tours down your favorite ones. I thought Texas was awesome. You go go facilities then just overall experience. Oh well, I heard you guys had that conversation a lot. Actually that brought up something I want to Hey, Garrett, I want to thank you for getting on will about bodying me on a podcast that I wasn't on. So those first thirty minutes, brother, you're open season on a la wan.
Speaker 1: We took an L, but we weren't gonna take an L without you.
Speaker 2: I fucking appreciate that. And listen, the game was on me, the game. The game was on me.
Speaker 1: You guys did everything right, you you two.
Speaker 2: If I got fired as a head coach, I would hope to God that team would retain you guys for how well you guys did and showed.
Speaker 1: The progress we would have left. Yeah, yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 4: And like we said before, we win as a team, we lose as a team.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, And it's on it's on coaching. That being said, our boys didn't want to play, No, not at all. You know, it's on coaching. It's our boys didn't want to be there. Dude was there. They were thinking about mill Avenue. You know, the tight end he scores, He takes my watch. I hand him the watch, he puts it on. I got will Compton's house.
Speaker 1: On my wrist.
Speaker 2: The downfall the watch, watch, the watch was the downfall.
Speaker 1: You know, play well. I got nervous when they asked us to that.
Speaker 2: We wanted to talk to him because I knew you were gonna you have you have a what is it you have experience?
Speaker 1: When it comes to playing a coach.
Speaker 2: You've done Mike Brabil a couple of times, so I knew Wills that come with some heat. I thought, I just got to go eight mile, body bag this motherfucker and try to get out. I didn't really have a whole lot and a lot of experience doing that pre game speeches, and obviously it bled into It was a fun game, It was enjoyable, but I do think our boys weren't there to play.
Speaker 1: Our boys were there to get through the day.
Speaker 3: Absolutely wild to say this is Will Compton's fucking household.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? Yeah, isn't that wild? Crazy? Hitting with one of those right there, that little piece right there, Will Compton, that fucking Maroon team, this is this is now.
Speaker 2: You didn't catch it, but I'd say I didn't make these in Maroon. I thought that was a nice one too. And yeah, yeah, but a lot of ship, dude. It was a great It was a great time. Arizona was awesome. But before that, boys, I mean the vlog, the vlog of Vegas is officially out.
Speaker 1: This comes out Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Obviously, it comes out, uh comes out tonight, which is Monday, which are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Absolutely putting the ski mask over my head and taking down Vegas for everything it's worth.
Speaker 5: Right now, things are going well to quite well, too well.
Speaker 1: Things are too good right now.
Speaker 2: You can tell there's a massive drop off about that happen eventually, and so your boys will be back out there May twenty fourth. We're gonna fly some fan out of Bust with the Boys. A fan of Bust with the Boys is gonna be able to come and gamble with me and Dana in that private room. I believe from what I saw on Dana's comments on his post, is that he is going to spot the individual. So literally, you're playing with house money. We're talking about big time fucking dollar bills. Go and get what's yours with me, Dana. We will have some sort of thing how you can enter, whether it's subscribing to the podcast or you know, following Power Slap. Then that evening after we were done with gambling or before that, we will be at the Power Slap event. Those of you who think Parwa slops, I see the comments all power slops on a real sport. It is fucking entertaining any way you want to slice it. Dude, watching a gentlemen hold a stick behind his back and get absolutely slumped. That's fucking TV, boys and girls. That's reality TV at its finest. It is doing numbers like crazy. If you guys want to be haters on it, go ahead and be haters on it.
Speaker 1: But we have an.
Speaker 2: Absolutely once in a lifetime situation coming up that I hope one of you, uh help all of you get into it, and weird to choose one of you to have truly this amazing experience.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be awesome. But we say he's spotting.
Speaker 2: From what I saw JP and I were talking about before the podcast, sounds.
Speaker 1: Like I need to figure out how I can get in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking about, bro, how do I get one of the boys in like that? I think you need to try it one time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do with Dana's spotting brother, Like, there's just no there's no way, Like you've won a couple of times down, I'm like, fuck man, if I can just get in on that same kind of hand and shit like that, it's been.
Speaker 1: Because it just doesn't always go that way. I went down.
Speaker 3: If I'm ever down and pens of thousands of dollars, I'm fucking sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brother, but there is. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Here's the positive about what happened in Vegas is I got down fifty thousand in a hurry. Fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: You're being in my head.
Speaker 2: I looked at it. I looked at Dana, and I go, Dana, then what's going on? He goes give him thirty and he bet thirty. We I guess I ended up betting thirty and we end up winning. I get thirty. I put two hands down of the I get thirty. Data's like you wanted thirty right then the greed hits and I'm like, let's do one more. Let's try to get sixty.
Speaker 1: It ended too quick. Yeah, he puts two.
Speaker 2: The whole video, it's three minutes and forty six seconds. That's how long I was gambling for. Isn't that fucking wild? He puts down two hands fifteen thousand dollars each because my max is like twenty or whatever. So they had it. We had to split in two different hands, and I end up winning that get the sixty shit Dana's hand. He was about to get on a flight to go to Kansas City because the flight was at UFC was in Kansas City.
Speaker 1: We go upstairs. The boys are hype.
Speaker 2: I got the money stacked on the table in that beautiful suite that Red Rocks hooked us up with. We've crack open a bottle of claza Azul. The boys dummy that bottle in ten minutes, which is almost three times the amount of time I was gambling.
Speaker 1: We literally we go back downstairs.
Speaker 2: I tell him, hey, and this was not filmed, but this is the thing that, like, I woke up next morning, I was like, all right, I can't understand how dangerous this can get. We go downstairs. The boys are kind of uh playing. The waitress is just on us, dude, giving us shots back and forth. The boys are drinking full, big, like double shots of tequila. Clause I was a little still and we're smacking. I'm having a great fucking time. JP goes and plays what does he play?
Speaker 8: The the uh like the like the digital Roulette.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: JP's playing digital Roulette by himself, and it's just it's me, Mitch, Jack and Garrett sitting at the table. JP comes back, and the way he explains it is like, well he's not looking at the same human beings anymore. We're ship they drunk at this point, dude, but it is no longer like the same human beings he walked into the casino with. We get yeah, We get yeah. So I take out a couple thousand dollars. I'm playing with house money. I'm feeling pretty good about it. But every once in a while, and I hope I love to hear your perspective on the stew but everyone's want to be like, hey, boys, take your money off the table. And I would go toes and I have like a thousand dollars and I would just boom boom, boom boom, win three four hands, get up ten thousand, put it back, and I would go back to playing one hundred dollars hands now. But you guys will have a chance of speaking a second. The last the ending of the night, I have, like I don't know what was it, a couple thousand bucks, and I end up just fucking winning and winning and winning to the point and I'm drunk and I'm looking at these They hand me three chips, and I'm looking at these chips. I'm like looking at it as if like I'm an eighty year old man trying to see what number it is, and the guy looks at me and touches my shoulder, goes, sir, that's those are twenty five thousand dollar chips. I want another seventy five thousand dollars. So I won what was that one hundred and thirty five thousand in that night, and it's just it's fucking crazy. I end up going to sleep. I wake up the next morning, I have all this money and everything feels good. But at the same time, I'm thinking, man, this is how they get you. You gotta be smarter. It obviously worked out, but fuck, that could have been Hey, crazy negative deal.
Speaker 1: Oh where's your gambling career going from here?
Speaker 2: It's I've scared myself straight a little bit, like I'm I will go. I'm gonna go with Danta and ride this as long as I can. On film, we won forty that night, the second night, the first time we went, when you were there, we won forty that night, forty the second night, but only forty was filmed, and then sixty. So I'm up one hundred being filmed right now, one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: You're up overall. Overall, I'm over I'm over two hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Up right now, and that this feeling now to me is more scared than excited, Like.
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang on, let's bag, let's reel that in. Let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Here the reason why I am over two hundred thousand dollars and I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I don't have to go back. But Dana calls me.
Speaker 2: Then it's like, brother, we're scared now, and it calls me. It's like, brother, we got to see how long you can keep this going. And I'm like, there's gonna be a time where I'm gonna I'm I'm eventually I'm going to lose two under grand. Now here's the positive. If I lose two under grand this next time we go even even that's what I'm saying, you can almost like we're truly Yeah, we're playing cushion right now. I did see a cool fucking video of uh Steve will do it game. We get a nice tub in that same room, and I called my dude, I said him a voice text Joe from Red Rocks. I was like, hey, brother, I don't want a cold tub when I'm gambling, but I would love a cold tub in my room next time.
Speaker 1: Gets me back? Anything for you, Miss whole one, like they're gouldna give me, brother, They're gonna get me.
Speaker 2: It's scary, but whatever you need, I love to hear. Like your guys perspective on that night. That was a fucking wild night.
Speaker 8: The uh the second time when you got up to seventy five thousand. Yeah, I like, I don't know if you want to get into it, but I remember you were kind of bummed out that you won that much because you actually ended up losing something as well. I don't know if you want to get into that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if dude, so I did.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of gray area with me and Jack right now because I said, if I want a million.
Speaker 1: I know, I have a video. I have no I have a video. I have a video of it.
Speaker 8: Like it's like five minutes long of the entire interaction and it is absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 2: Dude, I go if I went over, I ended up being if I went over one hundred thousand dollars, I'd get Jack a Rolex.
Speaker 7: Oh, I did not propose this bed Taylor, just out of the I'm a giver, bro.
Speaker 4: If I went a hundred k, goes, I'm buying you a Rolex.
Speaker 8: No, I don't know if that's I think you went, you know, if you went over a hundre k Taylor, Can I get this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, okay one Mitch, you weren't even there when this happened, so you're just live video. Yes, this was before we even started gambling earlier in the day on film, I have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have that.
Speaker 4: Seems like yeah, something like it, no earlier before.
Speaker 1: It could be wrong, I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: We were in gambling. Taylor was riding if I win a hunter k.
Speaker 7: It was when we were in the airport going from Denver to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 7: It was like, if I win one hundred kgos, I'm gonna get you a Rolex. And at that point we're like, you know, we're just having fun. But then then it became a reality when it when it was me, Taylor, Mitch and Garrett. We get close to that mark and I think you were like ninety eight thousand year up and then it sets it.
Speaker 4: Everyone's like, hey.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. You may have reminded him that, yeah, yeah, and then remember that ship.
Speaker 7: Then Taylor intentionally puts in a couple of hands. I was like, you have to bet one more hand at least because at ninety eight thousand he was like I'm done.
Speaker 4: He's like, I'm below one hundred k. You're not getting the roll up and I'm like, I'm just.
Speaker 3: You make one hundred and ten by the road now, Yet the.
Speaker 4: Hands screaming, I'm like, no, like you have to fucking bet. I'm like, April, tell them he has to.
Speaker 1: Bet and they're like, yeah, you can bet.
Speaker 2: You could not pay. They were They were amazing, dude. Red Rocks is truly April all time.
Speaker 4: But so he ends up going over.
Speaker 7: I think you're like one hundred and two or something, and yeah, like I'm gonna bet one more last one to try and go under, and for some reason I can't remember the.
Speaker 4: Hand, but you end up winning like twelve K on his hands.
Speaker 1: I had a double double.
Speaker 4: And you couldn't lose. And You're like, I've never been more upset winning money in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hote so always hot.
Speaker 2: You bought Jackie Role, No, I need to buy I need to buy jack Rollan. I'm holding his as collateral right now, holding my watches collateral. We should make a blog out of that.
Speaker 4: I would love that.
Speaker 2: Go to the store, let you pick one out under a certain price, get one of those stainless steel ones. It'll be your Rolex. Brother, it'll be I do owe you rollucks. I will pay it for rollocks. I'm done doing a but but I feel like I can't just get you one.
Speaker 1: I have to fucking get the boy something too, Brother, I don't need a Rolex.
Speaker 3: Taylor's first So Taylor's first time going when we were all there in Vegas.
Speaker 1: For the Oh, brother, you're such a cock for telling this story right now, Taylor, I forget what the number was. It might have been. I don't know what it was. I said, if I went fifty, yeah, I knew fifty that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sho end up getting over fifty for the second night. Yeah, because I don't know if it ever came back up. But Taylor's like, if I went over fifty, I'm getting all the boys. There's some kind of watch.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm gonna get the boys something nice or at least give them cash or something like that. Yeah, but there's a talk. Yeah, there's some certain we were talking. We were talking in Vegas because we were sitting at the table. We were playing Ac Doucy with Marcus and Ben and all them and uh saying if I went over fifty, I got I gotta do something for the boys. And you're like, oh, that's nice of you, Taylor, and he goes, but what about me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, died up winning it. But I did get.
Speaker 2: I got, I got the boys, I get the boys cash, I get We went upstairs slap down five k for the boy. So this is for you guys. Go crazy, go crazy, do your thing, I think, bro. And here's another thing that's crazy about Vegas is that night when we were all drinking, nobody lost on every every single person at that table won money. And there's a couple of times Mitch was on his last couple of pennies. I take one hundred, put it over there, and all of a sudden he'd go boo boom and be up five hundred.
Speaker 1: It was just it was it was inexperience Vegas to its knees. Dude. I was asking questions the entire time. I had no idea what it was the first time playing blackjack.
Speaker 8: But like Kevin was helping me out to obviously Taylor, and like Garrett was helping me out as well.
Speaker 1: Jack was it was like the team effort.
Speaker 8: April was helping me out, Like I had no idea what I was doing, and like the more and more drunk I got, it just kind of didn't help it all. And I was like I got more confidence. I was like, all, I'm gonna do this instead. Yeah, it burned me sometimes but also helped me out sometimes.
Speaker 2: There was a couple of times Mitch had like fifteen and the dealer was showing like an eight, and I go, Mitch, you're gonna bust, but you got to hit.
Speaker 1: So he'd hit, he'd.
Speaker 2: Bust, I'd win, and the dealer would bust or something would happen.
Speaker 4: The theme of the night or the saying was just for the greater good, for the.
Speaker 1: Greater good, dude.
Speaker 2: It was like, if you're thinking about a vibe like an uh a Vegas experience that truly was like maybe the greatest Vegas experience I've ever had. It was a lot of boxes, A lot of boxes, dude, A lot of fucking boxes.
Speaker 1: It was. It was awesome, But.
Speaker 2: I really do think maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but you gotta do it once.
Speaker 1: In what capacity.
Speaker 3: I mean, we could take it and then just fucking I'll dumb it down to like a different world.
Speaker 1: You can do attept and audiands. I mean.
Speaker 2: And try to win four Yeah, I mean we should do that. I mean we should absolutely do that. It's a wild fucking deal. It's a wild deal. Well let's talk about it. What other boxes can you check? I can check this game Time box, dude. This is the exclusive ticketing partner of Barstool Sports. Created by Fans four Fans. Game Time is a ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute deals on tickets to sports, concerts and shows. They guarantee the lowest prices. The boys go out here. I think Nascar is coming around the corner. Boys are going to motocross Supercross this weekend. What are we going to use? Game Time app? That is what we're gonna That is what we are going to do. It's possible with game With the game Time app, the biggest last minute price drops can be found on the seats you thought you could never buy. The purchase prices. The purchase process takes just two taps and ten seconds, and once you buy your tickets, they're delivered directly to your phone, no printers needed. The app also allows you to easily share tickets with friends if you had text so you can get into the game seamlessly. Just get the hassle and enjoy the moment. Download the game time app or go to the website, enter your email and redeem code bust and that's BUSSI n for twenty dollars off your first purchase term supply that being said, back to the episode.
Speaker 1: We're here, We're here. Yeah, yeah, I was like saying that. Now.
Speaker 7: Will have you seen all the chaos going on in Colorado right now?
Speaker 3: No, what's the case? How the hell they sold a lot of tickets for the spring game.
Speaker 4: Well, no, they had a huge sellout for their spring game.
Speaker 7: But in the last week, this is how many players have either entered the transfer portal or de committed from Colorado. From Colorado since the spring game this past weekend.
Speaker 1: I wonder, why is there anything that Dion said.
Speaker 4: I've been looking around. I haven't seen anything.
Speaker 7: There's nothing like coming outside of the organization that's like pointing towards this. But when you have this many big leave or de commit it feels like something might be going on.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe those guys aren't louis big news.
Speaker 4: For Nebraska coming up in the in the fall.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe I think I wish they had a loaded team because we're still gonna whoop that ass in week two.
Speaker 1: But that's how I feel. That's what I feel.
Speaker 2: A Lawan tweet the other day, Yeah, it was that picture. He says, love y'all to life.
Speaker 1: Do what no hit?
Speaker 2: A law Wan tweet it said, love y'all to life, that are four life. It was nice to see what goes on. What goes also happened, Yeah, what goes on in your guys' brains When you guys do stuff like that, you just know what you're trying to say and you kind of just tweet it out real fast and then you know, you look at it or you get a text from you and it's like, brother, it's this, not this, And I'm like, uh, the worst feeling.
Speaker 1: You know. I do want to correct. I never come as you like that straight and narrow.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you do. But it's not it's it's not like a negative thing. Yeah, like if I if you are, if you were.
Speaker 3: Uh, if you're like trying to do some whether it's a giveaway or something like that, that is.
Speaker 1: Where I will check. Yeah, because you gotta get on that quick. Yeah, if it's.
Speaker 3: Something that you're just normally doing, just out in the wild and your tweeting, you'll see me in the comments for sure.
Speaker 1: Yea. And that hurts worse the boys in the comments.
Speaker 3: When I when you did your anniversary shutout and I was like, oh, no, what is the crop?
Speaker 2: The crop got back literally before I even saw your guy's comments here and goes, what the fuck are you doing with these pictures?
Speaker 1: Man? I'm like show.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm thinking, like Bro. I looked at him, like, how the fuck do you make it bigger?
Speaker 1: Bro? A boomer? Like a fucking boomer, dude.
Speaker 2: I was like literally looking at my phone this close, trying to figure it all out. Whatever, dude, whatever, do you want those players to go to Nebraska?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: I mean if they're good, yeah, absolutely, Like if those are solid play they forced our cornerback, yeah, we'll take him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know nothing about these players. Maybe they just weren't about it, Maybe they weren't about the culture.
Speaker 1: Maybe they weren't Louis. Yeah, maybe they weren't Louis. Maybe they weren't built on that discipline.
Speaker 3: That he preaches them once and everything like that. Who knows fucking no clue. I will look into that.
Speaker 2: It is an outstanding week, dude. The NFL Draft is in two days. I know the Boys are going up to New York, going to HQ. That'll be really fun. Every time you go to h Q, it's a really good time. I'm anxious. I'm anxious to sit there as a fan and watch first time. This is probably the first time you've watched the draft not stressed.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't watched the draft stress the last I didn't last year. Oh, yeah, that's true. Year before that? Where was that?
Speaker 3: The year before that? So last year was nothing. Year before that Raiders.
Speaker 1: Yeah you were, but you didn't go there until like the middle of the season, right, But the year before that was Titans. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The next year, you're hoping that the team doesn't take a linebacker, right, because that's when Haz was still there has lit. There's hoping that the team doesn't take a linebacker because you're like, Okay, well they'll still need they could still need a linebacker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you kind of wish, and you just you just wish that the Titans would get their head out of their ass. You see them signing a bunch of white linebackers, and it's like the best one sitting right next to me.
Speaker 3: I know it's right down the street, but he knows I'm not available until November December.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He wants to least bought in from the get go. Yeah that's fair. Yeah, you're gonna need that too with the roster got going on over there. Yeah yeah, yeah, because they who they signed. I've seen the neeman. He's a solid little backer. Now, I did shoot him. We have the same asion.
Speaker 3: I had to seek out his number when I was on when I was on the Raiders because he held me on my first punk coverage coming back when we were at the Chiefs, he held me and tackle me and I didn't get the flag. I ended up throwing up my hands and everything else, but I ended up getting hold up just to text him and let him know, like, hey, I just want you know, I filmed the fucking iPad and just to let him.
Speaker 1: Know you held you held me on this.
Speaker 2: It's always a tough photo when he got the arm coming out because it makes your arm look so much smaller.
Speaker 1: Dude looks kind of sick right there. Yeah, but look at his right arm. His right arm looks fucking juice.
Speaker 2: Right. That left one looks like you can tell which army beats with Yeah, yeah, yeah, that man's been putting an extra work on that right hand. Let's get amdexterous brother, because that's a tough I have a couple of them boys. You kind of look at You're like, bro, do I even do arms? And you see the other one that's like fucking le's gold dude. But sometimes you get caught at angle. You caught in that exhale at angle for people who.
Speaker 7: Are like new listeners this year, I know we talk about it, I feel like every year around this time, but you guys want to talk about like undrafted versus drafted cats, or like how you feel going in I know, like in twenty fourteen for you getting drafted, Like what were your thoughts going into that week, like the processes and everything that surrounds that.
Speaker 2: So my my draft experience was it was all right, That's what it was at Radio City every single year. So I flew into Radio City with my mom, my dad, my brother, and a couple of friends.
Speaker 1: How many people did you get in the green room with you? How many do they? A lot?
Speaker 2: It was my mom My, Dad, my brother, Nikki, and Brown Bear. Those are those are the five I got, plus my agents. There was Pat was sitting with me, and then Tom was. He had a couple of guys, so he was kind of moving from table to table. Yeah, and you sit there and you're kind of in a limbo piero because you don't you have an idea of where you're going to go, but you really don't know, like you're not. I didn't think for a second I was gonna go to the Titans. I I fail this a whole bunch ahead Michael Ruse, who was a long time vet there, and they just signed Michael Orr in free agency from Baltimore, who won a Super Bowl a couple of years ago, And so I thought, there's no way I'm going there.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to go to Detroit and I won.
Speaker 2: I honestly want to go number six to Atlanta because I knew I had a strong feeling I wasn't gonna be the first tackle taking, but I had a really I had a even stronger feeling I was gonna be the second tackle taken.
Speaker 1: And the whole week's awesome. Dude, they treat you like royalty.
Speaker 2: You go to you go, uh, do some cool stuff, Like you go to a couple of hospitals and meet with some people that are just going through massive adversity and you have an opportunity to sit with them for a while and that's that's a really cool experience. And then you get there and it's like the nerves, dude, like you walk in. I've kind of told this story, but my mom where all the moms are wearing their Sunday best and my mom's wearing a damn a shirt that that's the cleavage goes down to the damn belly button.
Speaker 1: Dude, she was showing wings. Yeah what's that? You can go se hot wings if she needed to.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means, but yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yes. And so I get to the green room. I'm feeling I'm fucking feeling myself. I got this Tansu black collar. I'm feeling like a million domestic. I got my ray bands on, and I go to Twitter and everyone's talking about one to fuck my mom. So that was the first all I took during that day. Then, but the week the Monday before that draft and Thursday, the Falcons literally flew to Arizona and met with me and like, hey, if you're there at six, like be ready.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about, I'm gonna be there at six. Oh ready. Yeah. So I don't know why I still actually have it too.
Speaker 2: But when I was when the draft process was going on, I got a napkin from the table I was at in a sharp and I wrote down every single player that was taken before me. I still have that napkin in the basement of my house and underlined the tackles taken. I remember six coming up, and I'm like, all right, I'm about to be a Falcon. I'm about to be a dirty bird dude, about to go live and buckhead, about to fucking rip around and flower branch at the facilities. I saw the facility. They're amazing. There are day and night better than the tight facilities. When I went there and the phone starts ringing, but it's two it's two tables over, and it's Jake Matthew. He got Taken, who's a good, good ball player. He's had a good career with the Falcons, for sure. But I was hot and I ended up leaving and I told the story about Rihanna and all that in between going down the hallway at an other podcast, but.
Speaker 1: I was fucking livid. And then Ken comes.
Speaker 2: That's when the Lions picked, and I was like, please, God, no, and it's no disrespect to the lines fans.
Speaker 1: You guys are on.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you guys are doing this right now. You guys are ascending. But back then were there was no ascending. And I was over Michigan. I had that assault case going on, so I was like, give me the fuck out of Michigan. I don't want to live in that area. And then the Titans called at eleven. I get the call and you can literally see the video. I have the phone in my hand. I'm giving a thumbs up to the camera, but I'm I'm mad.
Speaker 1: I was. I was very mad, yet not that and then being.
Speaker 2: The third tackle taken, I felt I felt wrong and I actually ended up talking to a guy that was a higher up in the recruiting process or the scouting process at the Falcons, and he told me, he's like, hey, the reason why we didn't take you is because all your off the field issues. Jake was just a safer bed at that time, and he, you know, he had some really kind things to say. But at the time, I was fucking hot, which sounds ridiculous. I was taking eleventh overall in the NFL draft, Like what ad dream come true? But I was fucking I was mad, Well.
Speaker 1: What about you two? That thirteen.
Speaker 3: Name did not get called? Yeah? Uh, I like I knew that. When I didn't get invited to the combine, I was like, fuck man, I was down in the dumps about it. And then what is it the top three hundred or top three fifty that they think is gonna get drafted go to the combine?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then I had a good pro day people with the.
Speaker 3: How about that forty five six laser one seven ten one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Brother, Yeah, I was moving fast.
Speaker 3: I was moving, but walking away from pro Day, I was on cloud nine thinking, like you know, I made myself some money. That's where I went from preferred free agent to like laiter around like five.
Speaker 1: Through preferred freeze.
Speaker 3: You're reading all the articles. Oh yeah, I just can't. You just can't fucking help it, man, You cannot help. But just look at it every day, and it's funny. You brought up the napkin thing and run down all the players. I remember when I didn't get drafted and then I'm going to Washington, Like I had that whole list of all the linebackers that got drafted and how.
Speaker 1: Long, like who would outlast too? Type of thing.
Speaker 3: I want to say, maybe John Bostik was the only one who outlasted me in that entire class.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it sucked.
Speaker 3: There there's a point where you're like, you're hoping to go like fifth round, you know, maybe sixth, and then when you get the seventh it's it's better to go undrafted than get drafted in the seventh round, even though you would get your name.
Speaker 1: Called and you would you know, be able to take a phone call and celebrate with your family.
Speaker 3: But oh and then there's also a part of you that thinks, like, you know, the Bill Belichicks when they have these wild drafts where they just have some guy that's not really heard of and then they get drafted hard and they should like play that moment in your head too, like that scene you could.
Speaker 1: Be at Bill Belichick.
Speaker 3: Yeah you could be like a fucking one of them Patriot guys that just gets fucking kicked.
Speaker 1: So you I held onto that hope.
Speaker 3: But when it didn't happen, like, yeah, it sucked, but I always just thought to myself, like, yo, if I just get a true if I get a real opportunity, like I'll be straight. Then you get there and realize, like it's just a fucking uphill battle, like you know how it is like when guys are on the ninety of my roster and you get the guys from the rookie mini camp and everything else, especially if you're not like you're not like getting those top two spots on depth charts, like.
Speaker 1: You're just fucking running you know, four string. Yeah, Like I was living with anxiety any day could.
Speaker 3: We were in a three four, So there was three you know, three teams, right, two backers. Three and four is the second team, five and six was the third team. I was the seventh fucking backer on the roster, bro, And I'm talking, yeah, to start the guy who was a third strain. There's a rookie and undrafted rookie who was a third string that was ahead of me two Jeremy Kimbro.
Speaker 1: Shout out the boy, Jemmy Kimbro.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, your boy who was at the fucking bottom, bro, damn, And like, yeah, it was a grind. I'm fired up about it out But like you. Uh yeah, it sucks not getting your name called. You want your name called. It's just what it is, like, that's just you want to hear your name called. You want to see it on the fucking TV. You want to hear mel Kiper and any of those dudes talk about you see your highlights come across. This is a guy like he might be limited athletically here, but blah blah blah. And you're fucking seeing place. Maybe that pick six from the Capitol one bow that you take to the house. Cerebral backer Will Compton at Nebraska he was a cat blah blah. You have all this stuff going on in your head that you just hope happens and it doesn't and you know, you gotta she got a fucking adapt at some point.
Speaker 1: But anyway, that was my like draft experience.
Speaker 3: And the first day day one, the Chargers hit me up talking like, uh, you know, be ready.
Speaker 1: They ended up taking Manti Tale at.
Speaker 3: The very start of the second round because Manta Tail fell out of the first round because all the stuff that was going on with him at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're like, hey, we like it.
Speaker 3: That's actually Joe Berry, who's the decoordinator at the Chargers who was my or not the Chargers the Packers who ended up being my decordinator with the red Skins. But they call on day one and you're kind of like, hopefully, yo, the boy might get a call.
Speaker 1: Sooner than later.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and then you know, day three came, nothing happened, had family, had friends over, just like your usual barbecue backyard.
Speaker 2: How did that feel though, when kind of everyone's excited because what the day three five six seven?
Speaker 3: Day three's five uh four five six seven four five six seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you're sitting there and everyone comes over at the start of four. Everyone's excited and you're kind of sitting there and I'm sure there was a point where you.
Speaker 1: Like walked away from the TV.
Speaker 3: No, not like walk away, like I was enjoying it, but people are curious like how you're feeling, you know, and and that, and you're like, oh, you know, it is what it is, yeah, cause you got to get over it, you know what I mean, Like like the minute you don't get drafted or you like he's you're just you're mad or whatever, like at some point you got to get over it, Like are he just like do I take that same bags because when I got there, like I'm nervous as can be. You got all these guys who are filling out all their medical stuff everything. Everybody's kind of posturing a little bit, looking like, oh, it's that a linebacker blah blah blah. Then you go through rookie minutie camp and everything else, and then you get to the ninety man roster and you just see like you just got to hit the ground running as rookie, you know what I mean. They don't it's like they hold your hand or anything else. They just tell you, hey, don't watch the vets, don't follow the vets. That'll get you cut, because vets care of themselves way differently, way different work like a like a rookie would. Yeah, dude, there. I remember when six happened for me and Brown Bear, my brother and my mom. They're all like kind of trying to make jokes to make me feel better, but it just made me way more mad. I was like, like, literally, I had to like cinema, like, guys, I just need you guys to shut the fuck up for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Let me just be in this anger. And they kept doing it, and that's when I went to the bathroom, I was like, I gotta I got it.
Speaker 3: And it's gotta be a little heightened too, because you're at Radio City and you're in front, you're around the who's who, and uh you you probably subconsciously are like he cocked up amongst everybody, like who's gonna go higher here? It's not like I'm sitting in a room with all the backers and then one gets up and leaves and you're just like these motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Right, You're just you're kind of just hoping, and you don't realize at the time, like the needs of other teams, like you don't really know that you're like I know, like I knew, like hey, Falcons want to left tackle, you know this team might want to left tackle and that that kind of thing. But you're just thinking, like the best players are going first, and this is what they think of you, right, You're not good enough to go in the top ten, Like you're not that guy.
Speaker 1: You're not that guy pal And so there was there is you.
Speaker 2: As you learn more, you realize like, hey, this team just didn't need to tackle right now, this this team blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: All right, like the team's literally doing what they think is in their best interests out nothing to do with the personal.
Speaker 1: Kid. I remember the Titans being Titans fans being pissed.
Speaker 3: I was drafted mad because they had Rus and the eleventh pick.
Speaker 2: And Whiz Like it was like, hey, it's the best available player, blah blah blah. And I was like thinking, that's nice of them to say, but am I gonna fucking play or what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you don't know, like there's that competitive edge in you.
Speaker 2: But then you see like Michael Michael Ruse and you're like, fuck, dude, Like the guy had horrible technique. Michael Ruse had terrible technique. He's fucking he had an ugly set his he always would clamp. He's always wearing dumb long sleeves of practice. But like he just consistently was a machine like last one in, first one out, but just did his ship yeah the way, and you're like, man, there's no way. And he's never like missed the game. He missed like one game's whole career to appendicitis that like exploded when they're on the plane and he was still thinking about playing, like I'm never gonna fucking play and then I'm thinking to myself, God, damn if if you going to any other position, career's over like that. Ye, like it's crazy the luck it had to happen. And shout out Michael Ruis for getting hurt Week five against the Cleveland Browns. But like, thank god, you're not wrong about the luck factor. No, you need that You're not wrong, Like there's there would be zero I would have I would have had a zero year career had Keenan Robinson not got hurt on day one of training camp because I was seven, like I was telling you, and they only ran through threes and Keenan Robinson goes down and there's this peck first day of training camp.
Speaker 3: And just like that, I'm six. I'm now up with the third team. Then I get a you know you're you're taking advantage of your reps. Then the undrafted cat who's ahead of me running with the twos, he ends up tearing his hamstring. So then I get to play with the twos and uh, your boy had a couple of picks one game. And then I got to play second string for our first preseason game at Tennessee, really wearing number forty six. But truly, there would have been zero career had injuries not happened in front of me like that. Yeah yeah, I mean you gotta you gotta imagine and right if Keenan Robson doesn't go down, he was a pick who they had the year before, fourth rounder linebacker attacks is fucking looks like Tarzan bro Like just that's what you want to look like as a linebacker. And literally first play of training camp goes down, so you have been his career after that, Uh, he played a few more years. He played a couple of years. But uh, yeah, you're talking about that luck factor. I mean you kind of need some things to go your way, you know, as an undrafted guy, because sometimes like undrafted guys or people lower like ask me stuff, and I just always think in the back of my head, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you are gonna need a little bit of luck.
Speaker 3: But whenever that luck does happen, you gotta be like opportunistic like you got. You have to be able to be ready versus like you know, pouting and sulking and thinking like I should be doing this, I should be doing that, because one day your time's gonna come right. Like it's like if you were like, oh am, I ever gonna fucking play Like, Okay, I'll slack off a little bit more in practice, I'll get away with this, coaches, I'm a first rounder X, Y, and Z. Then when somebody goes down or when they go out and your number gets called, like you're either gonna prove them right by fucking not playing you in the first play, or that's gonna be your shot to like have an opportunity and then not look back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, didn't you also feel like you're already like in a bad position because of the number you're wearing.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you want to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I was forty six. I was Alfred Morris's number. He just came off of a Pro Bowl year, Alfred Morris, the running back he could just got done playing in the Pro Bowl. And so like when I had forty six, it's kind of like you kind of already know what fucking time it is in that situation. And then again like the just being at the bottom, like I felt like the linebyer coach didn't really mess with me. Some old head love London Fletcher, like love the guys, you know how it is too, like coaches they kind of love the vets that they have there. You kind of know who's gonna be on the roster. If I was a first round pick to be hey, bring him along, all this kind of stuff. But you gotta know some of those guys are gonna, like when we start to get more established, you kind of know the room everybody draft weak's coming up.
Speaker 1: Some of the guys at the bottom are going, hey, don't grab, don't grab this position, that position. You kind of know what your room's gonna look like.
Speaker 3: Unless there's a high round pick that's gonna be like like you, for instance, with like Dylan, anybody else, you know they're gonna be on the roster. You're gonna have to bring him along at some point. So sometimes the coaches don't mess with you as much. But when those when Keene got hurt and Jeremy got hurt and literally fucking had two interceptions one day, and Mike Shanahan was like, oh you're mister interception. I'm thinking like, yo, Mike Shanahan knows who I am right now. Yeah, Because I made a couple of plays on RG and Kirk and then from there it's like I got the opportunity to play and then you just then you just don't look back, like when you go in, you fucking play well, versus like, oh, he could be a.
Speaker 1: Bus, he could be this, he could be that. Why isn't he playing yet? He's yours? When your first rounding pick? Like why is he playing?
Speaker 3: It's it's you know, it's not like you're a quarterback, Like I feel like quarterback is the only one where if you're not playing quarterback, everybody else would probably be starting in that first year, you have that expectation anyway, and.
Speaker 2: It shows like the amount of awareness that you are able to develop as you get older. Because when my rookie year, I thought, man, I could get cut, and I was a, you're not. If you're a first round pick, you're a top fifteen pick, you literally have to do the most insane shit to get cut, Like it's literally almost impossible to get cut. But I'm literally thinking, I mean got to the point I literally walked up the ruise and I was like, hand, yea, how do cuts work?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Am I gonna be all right? And he like laughed in my face. He's like, you're gonna be here, like whether you play or not. But it's it's a it's a fearful thing. I remember, like the the fourth preseason game was against the Falcons. We went down and practice against them, and then, uh we I played the entire fourth preseason game because I wasn't starting, and they're like, just get out there, get your reps.
Speaker 1: Brutal. I was going against the d end and uh it.
Speaker 2: Was like this this white dude, he probably you know, he probably got the cut the next day, but he was like saying to me, He's like, you, why what are you even doing out here? And Jake Matthews is starting, by the way, like we're playing in Jake six, He's starting and I'm not on my fuck they were right, like they were right to take him. And literally, this dude, this fucking white d n is like it's like you're gonna be like you're not gonna hear a bust already, Like Louke, you're out here in the fourth I fucking I took that dude for a ride. The next took him for a maybe so mad and hurt dude, it hurts so bad. When he said I was like, fuck, dude, am I buss am? I as crazy and it's crazy. Other things just just turned too. Like those first six weeks are like doing whatever you can to stand on top of it, and then you start and end up making like all rookie team and you're like, oh am I really him? Yeah, oh I got a shot. Damn I could actually be something out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, it was just it's a fucking wild deal.
Speaker 2: It's a wild deal, and it's crazy watching the stress like I would watch a two as an eighteen or nineteen, Like Ben was going to be a free agent the next year, and I know I he says now he wanted to be at the Titans. But Ben's always done a really good job of playing chess, like not let anyone really know where he stands. But we were actually talking about today, like, hey, have you ever been stressed for a draft? And I was only stressed for one draft, uh for my second year, going to my third year. But Ben was eighteen nineteen. He was super stressed about it because he was like, man, he wanted to be at Tennessee. He wasn't telling anybody you want to but he's gonna be a free agent. And I know there's another guy some center. I think it's something Daniels, maybe an out of Ale or something like that, and that guy got picked to pick before the Titans, which he who knows if the Titans would have taken him, but that's what you know. Ben was telling me like it's like fuck, like let's go, I'm gonna be here, blahlah blah, like in your head you're playing that game like and I'm sure it was like like that for you. I remember Test eighteen. You were legit, Like I think, I think, I actually, hey, you want to watch the draft.
Speaker 1: Or something like that. My brother, I kind of just want to see it myself for that thing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I also with a couple of my boys.
Speaker 3: And then when we traded up, Titans traded up because I got brought in and sign on one one year for two million dollars and Wesley Wood you obviously captain he stud but the other than that, it was me, Wes, Jayon. There wasn't a whole lot in the room, so we all knew that we'll be competing. Like Jayon was probably the most promising one that was going to like have a role no matter what, because he was young, he was athletic, all that stuff, Like they just needed to get some edge out of him. And the Titans trade up to get Rashaun Evans. I remember sitting at one of the bars in Germantown with uh Logan and Nick there in town. Yeah, and they traded up and drafted Vershan and I was like, motherfucker, dude, because.
Speaker 1: You just know what time it is, no matter what that year.
Speaker 3: If you remember Rashaan tour hamstring, he was out all of training camp, yeah, and I remember, and he ends up playing the moment he's healthy, like he's out there, he's playing there.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's gonna play.
Speaker 2: I remember talking to you about it during camp, like, bro, hey like not happy. We're sure you don't want people get hurt, but it's like this, that's the game you're playing.
Speaker 3: And we trained together also, like we all knew, like I spent the one year and your you when you sign one year after free instry, you're like trying to like you're on like a little prove a year. Yeah, like man, I'm gonna because I tour, I broke or a head a list frank injury, and so then I came here and so yeah, we've been working all.
Speaker 2: Summer and I was like I remember being like, hey, fucking good for you, and I remember, like a couple of weeks after during training camp, You're like, he's gonna play at the minute he comes back, and I was like, damn for real, there's no way.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: It always bothered me, man, But yeah, every draft you're sitting there, you're just hoping they don't draft somebody. The only draft I felt comfortable in was when I was going into either fifteen or sixteen. Yeah, that's the only time where I just felt comfortable. I'm like, oh, they're probably gonna take a mic backer in the first round. If they do, it's gonna be somebody to like play next to me or somebody, which is a fun feeling to have.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's like a piece of advice you can give to even even like current because it's not like they give you the courtesy of texting like hey, like we're about to take like a backer, Like you just see it on the ticker, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just see it seemingly, but like literally, I'm refreshing all the beat writers that write for the team, I'm like refreshing their little timeline.
Speaker 7: I feel like you can apply to a lot of aspects of life, like if you're not an NFL player, though, Like, what is a piece of advice to guys where you just have to take that and stride like you find out in that moment, and like what's your mindset? And like how do you move forward in a productive way and not just be like filled with anger and resentment towards like your employer, I guess. But what's like a good piece of advice you can give to guys out there that see that in real time?
Speaker 1: Do you want to hit this ad before we do that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, Hey dude, Hey Dude makes one of the world's most comfortable shoes that are so comfortable they make your feet, make your feet and your day better. All the products are unbelievably lightweight, astonishingly easy to put on, slip right in no time necessary, a ton of variety, whether it's prince color, materials or styles. There's a look for everyone. Hey Dude Shoes have a range of products from Tide and tried and true styles the Wendy and Welly to a new line of casual sneakers Soroco, Cody Conway and sun a Pee. Soroco is an all new sneaker with wait all new sneaker from Hey Dude. Same amazing heydude comfort and a more athletic look that provides a cushy and grippy step. Also new to the hey Dude collection, sun A, Pea, Cody, and Conway brand new styles, same legendary cushy comfort. These shoes are lightweight and are ideal for travel. Check out more styles at haydud dot com. Shop now at heydude dot com. Now what Jack was asking was is what would advice would you give to somebody to kind of just stay the course and work through the process when anxiety is basically hitting on you and whether you're nervous about your career.
Speaker 1: So was that ed? Jack? Yeah? Recap that? Well, Yeah, you know my favorite saying, you know, one of my favorite.
Speaker 3: Sayings people sometimes they'll last. People do Yeah, that will that. But like nobody's coming to save you. It's truly the minute you are fucking in that headspace of you things that you just can't control, that you're just assuming the words, You're playing so many different games in your head. What if this happens, What if that happens? What if they think this? What if they say that, oh I read this one thing? Does everybody think that way? At the end of the day, nobody is coming to save you. So, like I was saying earlier, the moment that you do get an opportunity, because an opportunity is going to come at some point, it might not be at the time, and that you want it to not the most ideal time in your perfect world.
Speaker 1: We all want the perfect scenario.
Speaker 3: But the moment it does come, as it comes, you have to be ready to fucking go, and you you're either going to prove yourself right or you're going to prove them right.
Speaker 1: There's this one situation.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like drafts or anything else, but I was pissed because one of our guys went on IR labor. And this is twenty seventeen, this is before I came to the Titans, and uh, Mason Foster. He goes on IR for his labor, and so me and Spate are splitting reps and I am so fucking mad. Bro, I'm talking. I'm bringing this energy into the meeting rooms. I go and have a one on one my linebacker coach. I end up storming out of the office. Head coach Jay Grenait. He's like, oh, hey, comp sometimes you just need a hug and tries to like hug me, and I just don't fucking hug him. I kind of like, am give him space. And I'm like, that's not Will Compton, No, that's I mean all I was fucking tight, bro, I'm decorder comes out, Hey, what's wrong with comp And I just do this thing where I basically just put on as much swag as possible. I'm talking like, you know, I dude's put a towel on, I'll put like fucking five towels on me. I'll just act as dumb as possible in front of everybody on the field, and I'll just like work hard not talk to anybody because I want people in all mad.
Speaker 1: It's almost like my own way to protest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and jacib over talking to me, and I was like, yo, I don't fucking understand what makes you think that, Like I shouldn't be playing this entire game. I'm playing the whole fucking victimized mentality. And I was playing in bass that week. Well, if you're you play backer, you want to more nickel and dime, You're gonna get more burn on the field. I was playing in bass, so you know we were about to play the Cowboys. So Cowboys played a good amount of bass, and they wanted to split me in Spate reps, which I thought was fucking bullshit. I was now healthy all this stuff, so I thought I was like the number two guy, because that's what they had told me when they had benched me for Zach Brun at the beginning of the year. And I remember studying that week because right in the meeting we get over, I'd fucking grab my notebook and I would like, get out. You know, I'm fucking pout, and I'm being a puss about the whole thing. And I remember sitting at home as I'm studying, I go and I just remember just that same kind of conversation. I was like, you know, I can bitch about this whole time, like I can continue to bitch, which I continued to do. And I was like, but if I allow this to leak into my play and leak into that opportunity when it does come, because no matter what, at the end of the day, if I don't ball out on bass against the Cowboys this week, this weekend, against the Cowboys like they're gonna rock with Space because Spade will play well. Right, if Spate plays well, I play mediocre. Spate's gonna be the guy, and rightfully so because he took advantage of the opp So even though I have not the most ideal situation or the ideal reps or my ideal package and everything else, like no matter what I knew, like I had to play well if I was going to create more opportunity to stay on the field. Fortunately, I played well. I fucking the boy fucking ball. Next week at Seattle, I have ball I called my middle finger game where I had boy had ten tackles and a pick. Should have had a couple of picks on Russell one of those few picks that I had. And that next week, after the Seattle game, my Lineberry coach calls me.
Speaker 1: He's like, hey, we hear we hear you loud and clear, like you have the keys now, damn it must be a great bro.
Speaker 3: I fucking when I got off the phone, I just sat there and smiled like I was hyped. Obviously, I feel like, if I look back, I should have handled it a little bit better. I still was like working my dick off, but I was like really being like I was so fucking mad about it. Boys, and but when he was like, hey, we all hear you. You got the keys now, like the cars, you'res like everybody. You got the mic, you got all this stuff. I mean, unfortunately I tour. That's when I had my list Frank the next week against Minnesota, but I felt so fucking hype.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I wish I could have finished out the year because I could have probably got a better deal. I could have probably got a better deal. But yeah, that's my That's like the example of the whole Nobody's coming to save you. It's Taylor and I talk about this phrase all the fucking time, Like anytime we're in a bad situation. May Taylor would call, like before the week because he's getting the bugs are coming up. He's like, Man, I'm fucking I can't wait to get out there, but I'm also nervous because I've been playing because my knee, or I haven't played since my knee. And it's like just the Nobody's coming to save you mentality, and we just sit there and talk about it.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 2: It is such a good phrase too, because at the end of the day, that's true. This is not just for sports, it's for everything. Like if you're dealing with something that sucks. At the end of the day, brother, the only the only person that can save you is yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's no there's no rafts, there's no life best for you out there. You just gotta keep dreading water and figure out a way to find dry land. Yeah yeah, dust your knees off and keep going.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is that truly is one of the hardest things to deal with, is like at first, because it's so easy to do the y me and look at somebody like looking at Will's perspective being undrafted and then my perspective being a first round pay I'm sure a lot of times you would look at guys that were talented like crazy and would play really well, and you're like, man, I wish I could just be like that where they seem like they're Laise Fair, no care attitude, is out there balling.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I fortunately being in that position that I was just talking about. Is every single person that you come across on a daily basis has the anxieties, has the stress that you were also dealing with. It might not be as strong at the time, but everybody's always working through something. When I was at the top of my game making Pro Bowls, and all that shit, Like, there was not a day that went by that I was like, when are people going to find out that I'm a phony? When are people are gonna find out that were fraud? Like I literally feel like I'm part of the Truman Show where everyone's allowing me to live this life and pretend that I'm good at something that I'm really not good at, and eventually the exposure is going to come. And so guys would talk to me all the time in the locker room be like, how do you stay so calm? And I would think to myself, Damn, I'm just a fucking fraud, Like I legit, I'm a fraud.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, you're not looking close enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, you're just not Yeah, you're not peeking behind the curtain, brother, Like you're looking at all all the bedazzled shit of the walls, Like you just need to look around this back door and you're gonna realize there's a lot of fucking demons that are coming out on the inside. And so it's really just that one of those things where everybody is going through shit. The best thing you can do in these situations is take care of your house. First, write down all the things that stress you out in one one corner of a piece of paper, and on the other side of the piece of paper, just write down all the things you can't control, and then just focus on those things, because if you can't fucking get If the things you can't control, there's no there is literally zero reason to worry about them. Everything else has to follow where it does. The bad attitude thing that was my entire carew like you saw it at the tight ends, like I always in the middle of making proles, in the middle of doing a whole bunch of stuff, Like I would sit there and I would think of ways that people wronged me, where I was like, see, they don't fucking believe in you. Mike Malarkey is a perfect example. I can't fucking stand that man. Worst coach I've ever had in my entire life. He would belittle me, he would talk down to me, he would achreeat me like shit. But at the same time, I'm thinking to myself, I'm gonna prove this motherfucker wrong. I remember he kicks me out of practice. It was twenty sixteen. We were playing the Detroit Lions, first time going back up to Michigan since I got drafted, other than going to a couple of court cases, but like going up to play and I was like Lou, I was getting pissed about something, and I yeah, when I was on the football field, I had a bad fucking attitude, Like there wasn't doesn't matter of PHO was my teammates. If I was playing in a game, like, I had a different attitude when I was on the football field and Mike thought I was doing some shit that I shouldn't have been doing, and he kicks me out of practice and I fucking go into his office and I just dreamed him for a while, like telling him, like you don't fucking understand all these things, basically victimizing myself up and down the board of reason why he shouldn't treat.
Speaker 1: Me the way I am.
Speaker 2: But I didn't. I used that going into the game. Same thing. Don't talk to anybody. No one fucking talks to me. People ask me a question, there's one word answers, and it's not the right thing to do, but it was. There's a level of, I guess, narcissism that comes with playing an elite sport that you have to kind of have sometimes, like you just got to focus on yourself, focused on what you can do, because in turn that helps the team and everything and all the things we preach in an organized sport. But like there is, you got to find a way to keep a ship on your shoulder even when everything's going right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even to that, you're saying the narcissistic thing I think too. It's it's mainly like it gets emotional for us the times because we know how much work we put into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So when you when you work your fucking dick off or something and you feel like you deserve this a certain opportunity and you're not getting it, it fucking it wears on you and it comes out. But you're right, man, at the end of the day, nobody lays on the pillow with the same stress. I don't care if you have a wife, whether it's husband, wife whoever. At home, nobody my wife is not sharing the same stress with me. She asks and wants me to talk and tries to give me a talk. And I got a great circle around me. But no matter what, nobody is going to save you except yourself.
Speaker 1: What was the analogy you used about getting wet and you're just trying.
Speaker 2: To find dry land, keep trade water to find dry land. Yeah, because there's no there's no life reservers, there's nothing out.
Speaker 1: There help you. Yeah, which is which is true?
Speaker 3: Dude, Like me and you can talk if any of us are ever going through something like, yeah, it's very very grateful to have the support of you and everything else. But no matter what it's you're still laying there looking staring up at the ceiling in the pitch black night, right, you know what I mean, thinking about the same thing and then trying to compartmentalize, like, yeah, what zone said was that is true. I should do this, I should do that, like no one is coming to save you, man, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you can have You should always talk to somebody about the stresses you're going through.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, buddy, you hang up that phone.
Speaker 2: I will could call me right now, but yeah, you know me and charge this or I'm dealing with that, or you know, I wish the bus was doing any kind of issue, football, life.
Speaker 1: Family, all that stuff.
Speaker 2: The minute you hang up the phone, you're it's brother, Like, you got all the support you needed, but you have to be the one to take action and go, Okay, there's nothing there's literally nothing you can do. There's no get out of Joe free cards. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: There is one thing you can do. You can throw on some Duke Cannon deodorant. Yeah, that'll make life a lot better.
Speaker 2: It makes when those high pressure situations, that cool dry theodorant you put on, you feel a little more cool.
Speaker 3: That's because that warmer weather is here. Warmer weather's here, and things are starting to heat up for the boys. But guess what, we're not sweating it on the bus. Why Because Duke Cannon has our backs. Our pits are covered. That next man up mentality. If you need to upgrade your grooming routine or restock your favorites, Duke Cannon has everything you need, from anti pursepriants any purseprints in the odorance to thick body washing. Their biggest brick is soap personal endorsement. You guys already know this. The coal miners face wash. That is my favorite product. You can pick up these hardworking products at duke Cannon dot com or use code not or and use code bus and ten bussi in one zero for ten percent off your order. Or go to a local target because they have a nice little set up at all the targets around the world.
Speaker 1: Beautiful time.
Speaker 2: That was a nice Hey, Jack, You've definitely done a good job of mediating this podcast a lot, a couple of good questions.
Speaker 1: Go and let me and really just run with it a little bit.
Speaker 7: I feel like, just being a fan, like it's really interesting to like hear these perspectives.
Speaker 4: Because you almost assume them.
Speaker 7: Now, like create a perspective that you have in my head just because I think that's how you would operate at this level. But at the end of the day, I feel like those perspectives are just assumptions, and so it's nice to hear from the source and like seeing both ends of the perspective from being undrafted and being drafted at a very high round. No matter how many years we hear this over and over, it's still refreshing to hear it come draft day. And I know there's so many young kids and current players that take this as like game. It's free game, and so thank you guys for sharing it, and it's it's fun to see like these new kids who are about to have their lives change forever.
Speaker 4: Come what is it Wednesdays is the first night or Thursday First Night.
Speaker 7: It's fun to revisit this every year, just kind of going back over it and hearing good, wholesome perspectives. They like if you get drafted first overall, or you're misterrrelevant, or you don't even make it on the ticker. I feel like it helps at least one person out there revisiting these kind of conversations.
Speaker 4: So appreciate y'all opening up.
Speaker 2: It's crazy the amount of like internal warfare you go through as a football player, I'm sure in any other sport. Like I literally made it a point to never post me working out ever, not like anything, because I was so afraid that if people see me working, then all of a sudden, like someone else would take that and I gotta work harder to I would always like edge on the area of being like I can't let anybody see me working. It was just the most ridiculous, Like it.
Speaker 1: Is funny how many internal games that we all.
Speaker 2: Play warfare, dude, And it's not a healthy lifestyle at all, Like it really isn't you You're just so zoomed into one singular thing, and like for me, especially like when I am focused on one thing, there's anything that.
Speaker 1: Gets in the way, gets just absolutely destroyed. And I just try to destroy anything.
Speaker 2: You try to destroy it that self destruct button. Brother, it is something else, absolutely something. Yeah, it's a wild deal, but hey, the draft's gonna be fucking awesome. I'm stoked to see what the Titans do. You see them talking about a lot of quarterbacks right now, but I think there is a tackle.
Speaker 3: There's some rumors going around that Tannehill's on the trade. I did see that, even Derek.
Speaker 1: That rumor was circulating about Derek Henry.
Speaker 5: I was on.
Speaker 1: I'm like scrolling my phone everywhere.
Speaker 3: It seems like the source who tweeted it was like a credible source, but nobody else was like double downing on that. I'm texting Buck Rising, He's like not as of nine am this morning, but everybody's trying to get confirmation. Apparently that wasn't a real thing. But I think it'll be interesting. I think the Titans are going to make a big move on Draft night.
Speaker 1: I hope, I hope they trade and do something.
Speaker 4: Eight minutes ago, wrap he tweeted.
Speaker 7: Titans GM ran Carthin told reporters that he has not received calls about trading Derrick Henry so I don't know what that because that was a verified like beat writer. I forget what his name is, but yeah, very very weird to.
Speaker 4: Like put your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how much is Ram being truthful? We gotta get Ran on the pod. He told me he'd come on the podcast. Yeah, we should have him on Hope. Maybe I'll try to you him next week right after the draft.
Speaker 3: You have him talked about it because because because Ram too, he could just say that because you you're never gonna show any of your cars, and in his mind, you gotta think Derek's refreshing just like we are. If he's finding out on Twitter, then he might be getting traded. So you almost want to come out and say that just to alleviate anything going on. Well, at the same time understanding like, hey, this is a business, like we will we will operate in our best interest, not too intentionally like piss anybody off, but we still got to do what's best.
Speaker 1: Like if they're if they are fielding calls about.
Speaker 3: Derrick Henry and Tannehill, I think Tannehill is kind of that one's kind of out there now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Yea, unless that's a wildfire that you can control. Like you're you're going to air on the side of like no, there's been no conversations, while at the same time hitting somebody up like hey, we got to keep this under the wraps.
Speaker 1: We can still talk shop.
Speaker 2: And that could exactly be happening with Derek too, like GMS and like upstairs, like they try to be as transparent as possible with you, but at the end of the day of business is business.
Speaker 1: You got to get shipped done a certain way.
Speaker 2: Like if Derek did go to the Eagles Super Bowl favorites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta bet that. Yeah, you gotta bet that. Dude.
Speaker 3: That was back when they had like like who was it, like Garrett Blunt and somebody else like one Jayu Yeah, yeah, when they had that one two punch bro, like they were nice.
Speaker 2: But you got to give Derek those carries, brother, you gotta give them those carries. And they're in a lot more like uh off set gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like they're a lot more of those.
Speaker 3: I don't think he bodes well with that offense. But if you are looking at from the purely the team's angle of looking at Derek and thinking of him as not a thirty times a guy.
Speaker 2: Game Yeah, well, I think I think Derek would do well with that. Their on lines so good too, Like he's it's not going to take ten plus carries to get him going, Like they're gonna get him to his fifth or fourth, fourth or fifth step getting into that line of scrimmage untouched.
Speaker 1: And that's that's all you gotta do with Derek.
Speaker 2: Dude, Derek to be as successful as he has been, you just can't get him touched by the line of scrimmage and he will do.
Speaker 1: The rest he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, now you get a little loose blockh goes, Hey, why are Sometimes that's not on Derek, that's on the offensive line, But fuck you get that boy going downhill a little bit there, run some ends. He can run inside zone like a motherfucker. He can run duo. He's gotten He's obviously had a lot of home runs on outside zone, Like.
Speaker 1: He can do it.
Speaker 2: That offset gun though, I bet would be a new transition from him, especially how much eye formation of the Titans do.
Speaker 1: What's your draft day?
Speaker 3: Do you have any Draft day surprises or what do you think is gonna happen that could be big or just out of nowhere. Mine really is like I think they're gonna I think the Titans are gonna trade Ryan Tannehill and move up in the.
Speaker 1: Draft this year. I think they're gonna go after try Lance. What's up. I think they're gonna go after Trey Lance though, Oh yeah, that's that has been that has been reported as well, good I think.
Speaker 3: But I think Ram in his first year, I think he's gonna make a splash play.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I agree. What is it not Ram like?
Speaker 6: He He comes from San Francisco too, where they keep everything pretty tight lipped. I don't really say anything, but you remember they made that splash.
Speaker 2: But you would have to trade if you traded Tannehill. What are you trading Tannehill to the forty nine ers four? I mean, we me, you got Jimmis Jimmys at the Raiders now, but.
Speaker 1: Brox Brocks might not be ready by the start of the season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and right now, Tanheil is a better quarterback than Brock absolutely absolutely, And Tannhill would flourish for the Niners man all that firepower around him.
Speaker 6: You and it could it could also. I mean they could trade Tannehill to somebody else and still make a play at trade Lance. They don't necessarily have to trade them to San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's a lot of it seems like there's a lot of quarterbacks in this Will Levis leave us, Will Levis, Bryce young C J.
Speaker 1: Stroud. They got some fucking dogs. Anthony Richardson. I like Bryce young Man.
Speaker 2: I think Anthony Richardson I think could be a baller in this league.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's for the Titans.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna be between him and Will love Us.
Speaker 2: If we get a quarterback Richardson and Levis, I think the others are gonna be off the board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Levis gives me.
Speaker 4: That they're not falling to eleven.
Speaker 2: Who's that bust from U C l A. Josh Rosen Levin. Levis gives me rosen vibes. I hate putting that on his plate. I hate saying that. But the but the banana peel and the mayonnaise and the coffee, like something just something doesn't feel right.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't fucking know. And I hope if he gets drafted, I hope that God he comes on this podcast. I would love to talk to him about it. But like, I don't know, Anthony Richardson, like dude. The guy's a fucking freak specimen specimen truly, like, undeniably maybe the most athletic person I've ever seen in my life. The guy is incredibly athletic. But I don't know, you just kind of you just need the Titans to get a fucking dude. If they're gonna get a quarterback, they got to get a fucking dude. And it's probably good that they have. It's probably best for Tannehill and for the Titans. If they get a younger guy in there. They'll take in a lot of fucking hits. Last couple of years. That old line is in shambles right now. They got to do a lot of work up front. I thought they would do some more work upfront and free agency, but they really just they really did. I'll tell you who is a sleeper though, and I've given him some flowers on this podcast. Two of them, both of them, I've said a couple of times, Corey Levin, Jordan Ruse, those guys are sleepers, starters for the Tennessee Titans, and I think they're gonna play well.
Speaker 1: Ruse is really in the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: I've seen him come along in a way that Like, you know, Ruse is your your typical meath heead football player.
Speaker 3: Well, we were talking about the Franco programming in Vegas, remember that, we were talking about fucking yeah, the way.
Speaker 2: Straps and make your posture of the right like. He's about getting after it in the weight room.
Speaker 1: He hit me up the other day. He goes your boys in fucking shape. I'm nimbling. I'm moving. He's added three eighty five for five on bench, No problem, that's love.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm nimbling. I'm moving right now. Took three eighty five on a ride five times. Yeah, but that's always been the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm amos.
Speaker 2: I would always tell him and his wife Mars, like, dude, just stretch.
Speaker 1: You gotta fucking stretch.
Speaker 2: Because when he came in there, dude, he was a little heavier set, stiff in the hips, wouldn't bend that. Well, then you can see him work on it, and he's fucking gotten better. He saw him play the last couple of games of the season last year. Guy can play ball and he plays one hundred miles an hour or two. He's got a gas tank that a lot of guys wish they had. Absolutely I think he's gonna do well, and Corey, every year's gotten better. Corey needed that. He needed that fucking talk on Rocketley the other when I called him a muffin, because god damn, the boy was a muffin. He looked terrible, he looked off. He went on that year to basically he was out of the league.
Speaker 3: Patriots, well, the Premier Patriots brought him off for back squad and he couldn't make it through the workout. He couldn't make it through practice. I was hearing that out in Bay or in Oakland. Yeah, and he wasn't making it through that. And basically it was a big reality check and he basically he took the rest of the year off and he got on that get right playing in the offseason.
Speaker 2: He got he got right. And I saw him the other day. I mean, you see the pictures. He looks fucking good.
Speaker 1: You see the photos out there. Yeah, Corey looks good.
Speaker 2: And I'm not I didn't say that the blast Corey, like, listen, you're fat, buddy. He were fatt and out of shape and you look good now. Yeah, yeah, we've seen his mirror picks. He'll send him every now and then. Yeah, he is feeling himself too. Yeah, he's on the Cree team. He's got that fucking C four pre workout, you know, on fucking four hundred milligrams of caffeine getting into the fucking gym.
Speaker 3: He's getting asks on that. Lord, forgive me of these games I'm about to receive. Yeah, he's out, He's out there, fucking getting it, dude. A lot of things you can do for recovery also, and one thing, well, I don't know if you want to talk about ice barrel. It just came in the mail over the weekend. I can't wait to set her up. Really, Yes, damn yes. Cold exposure is essential to athletic recovery performances, as it's proven to significantly reduce muscle soreness and pain, improve blood flow, improve heart rate variability, and improve muscle endurance. Shout out the boys at ice Barrel, no free shoutouts. Cold therapy triggers and nervous system response, which activates the immune, cardiovascular, and in doctrine systems. This response can help improve hormone production, sleep metabolism, circulation, and lower stress. Ice Barrel is a cold therapy training tool that makes it easy to bring ice baths to your routine. Their mission is to create in most the most accessible and effective cold therapy solution to give you to help you get colder and feel better. The ice barrel has an ideal upgrade.
Speaker 1: Gosh damn it, all right, buddy, you're just going through the one right now.
Speaker 3: The ice barrel has an ideal upright position for full body immersion, making it easier to breathe and relax compared to lying down. The ice barrow doesn't take up a lot of space while still comfortably holding up to one hundred and five gallons suitable for people up to six foot six just missed it. Incredibly durable to withstand the outdoor elements, lightweight, functional and portable, easy to drain and fill, made in the US of A. Then comes with a lifetime warranty. We worked with ice Barrow to get y'all one hundred and fifty dollars off of your barrel. Just go to ice barrel dot com, forward slash bussing and use code busting bussi in to get one hundred and fifty dollars off to get started with ice bads, boys and girls.
Speaker 2: If you're having a little trouble in that midsection, that little tummy, the little spare tires are hurting me a little bit. It is literally proven if you're in a cold submersion tank or eleven minutes a week, eleven minute week week week, eleven minutes a week, it'll turn your fat into brown fat. Don't fucking ask me what brown fat mean.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I do know brown fat helps. It helps burn off faster. Yeah, you literally burn it off much faster. So the hip area, all those little areas, you're kind of like, man, I feel good.
Speaker 1: I just wish this little piece was off me. That ice therapy, and it sucks. Dude.
Speaker 2: Doing ice therapy is miserable. But the more you do it, the easier it gets. Gets you a dunk too, you get that head in the water too. There's a whole bunch of I think it's cold shock therapies. Go ahead and google that. Cold shock therapies are a It's free proteins. No cold shock proteins. It's free protein that's circular through your body that your body will release when it's in a form of stress. That literally your body thinks it's dying, so it releases all these different things That's why when you get up of cold sub your mood's best better. It's like you just had a cup of coffee. You feel fantastic. Get that thing consistently, get you eleven minutes a week, that's all.
Speaker 1: You have to get. And not even two minutes a day, not even two minutes a day. You get that eleven minutes a week.
Speaker 2: Brother, you will literally shed fat off your body and ice broken. Help you do that for one hundred fifty dollars off, that's a that's incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna need that. By the way, I got out, I got You probably have one on the way if it's not already there.
Speaker 2: Good because I got I got a cold therapy. But I want to put one outside for the summertime. Put it right outside my door and the master yeah, and walk away there with seven six seven, but maybe being six to seven.
Speaker 3: We take a video and we show people like, hey, you could be six seven still get in this day.
Speaker 2: I can absolutely do that because I'm a big fan. I'm a big fan of cold therapy.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: It sucks getting into it, but once you're in it, the hardest port is just stepping in it. And once you sit down or lay down or whatever you gotta do after that. Brother, it's just you and your thoughts for three minutes. That's all you got to do.
Speaker 1: Next your life with some ice therapy.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, dude, an extra life. I gotta pee really bad.
Speaker 3: Should we get to the uh Ander Santino Bobby Lead podcast The Beth Friends.
Speaker 1: Probably how long we've been going? We've been We've been for an hour.
Speaker 3: This is an intro podcast to the podcast, an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: Longer than oh yeah, we gotta go. Yeah. This is the longest thing of all time. Guys, enjoy it.
Speaker 3: If you stuck with this this long, drop comments because you're a fucking Tier one.
Speaker 1: For life one.
Speaker 3: You guys are gonna love this interview, This hang with Andrew Santino and Bobby Lee. Uh subscribe, turn on the hit the little bell. If you're on YouTube right now, hit the little bell to turn on your notifications. Subscribe on subscribe on audio. Leave comments to all the fun stuff, big hugs, tiny kisses. Enjoy the episode.
Speaker 5: Give me a pickup. You don't have You don't do the ear things? No, we can, but I don't. We don't need cans. You don't need cans. I love the Cans.
Speaker 1: Why do you like the cans? Like? You know what I'm saying, iggle bulls baby, I have ears interesting choice of words.
Speaker 5: You gotta let you gotta let him warm it up. You can say it not us but Slannye. Yeah, I'm not saying that. What if somebody say the they're chinking the armor? What does that? Man gillis he can't say stuff like that he loves it, not anymore, he can't.
Speaker 1: I think he can't now. I think he can't now because he's on Patreon. He's fine.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Carlos goes slippery slope. Slippery slope spe slope is an Asian derogatory work is now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you be serious? Yeah slope you never heard of it? Did you say slope?
Speaker 5: You can't if you're like skiing, But if you see an Asian guy, you can't slow. He can't say slope.
Speaker 1: If you see an Asian guy skiing, then you can say it, right Why?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, hang on, hang on? Why Why is slope derogatory? Though?
Speaker 5: I have no idea, but it's like in the Vietnam warning used to say it, yeah or sipperheads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's on grant. I learned that on Grand Orino. Oh yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Learned all that from Clint Eastwood movies. Also, nip nip is a thing too, but that's only for the Japanese nip. Yeah what I mean we're talking to what you said?
Speaker 1: I know if the way he was coming out of my mouth, that was a little nervous.
Speaker 5: Just like the little crack too that are in the cold nips?
Speaker 1: Isn't that twizzlers on? What are those called? Those are nips?
Speaker 5: What twizzlers? That's my penis.
Speaker 1: That's a little twizzlerwizz little cherry twizzler.
Speaker 5: Do they call twizzlers nips? I think that's no, The little ones aren't that wasn't know what they're called. What's a little baby? What you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Man? Tuizzy jog listening? They're yeah, they're face. I mean they're beautiful. You should have sawn before the I thought you're gonna say you should get him.
Speaker 10: Look at his See he has seven left in his mouth, Joemony teas you have left.
Speaker 5: Only show you, but don't your fans.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's got like four teeth left. Yeah, hey, he really does.
Speaker 10: Almost guys come up to us and they're always like, ooh, that was me before back the ya those are deformed football do that?
Speaker 1: He's not good that? God? God do that? God, God did that? I did that? Yeah, I did the spacing.
Speaker 3: The chip tooth chipping, the tea start happening because I don't wear a mouth beest.
Speaker 1: What was your heaviest when you were playing two thirty six?
Speaker 10: Big boy, big pop up. That's what he's at right now. Five four two thirty What are you? Five four two thirty eight? What we we measured yesterday in the hotel twenty man twenty two, twenty five five.
Speaker 1: It's so funny that you say that. Shout out to all.
Speaker 10: Little guys out that are five four two two five. That's the Bobby Lee style. Baby, you're not alone. No, you're not alone, fellas.
Speaker 5: No, Bro, can I just say something?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Please? You say she like that? Dude? The other night at the Louisville, what did I say?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: At the other night lou I'm gonna tell you, Yeah, a girl came up to me and she goes, you're like ten times skinner than Andrew talks about. Yeah, she used to saw my body when I got nigga.
Speaker 1: First of all, she was trying to suck and I was just her being nice. What's uk? What my feet? Yeah, your little penis, your little toes, your little bound twenty.
Speaker 5: I think I think I'm I think i'm I think I'm skinnier than you know. I mean, I don't say that you're fat, said twenty, What do you think the camera puts weight on? Exactly? Think you the camera puts.
Speaker 1: So many fucking cameras and then you'll be fine.
Speaker 5: That's fucking really good graduations on cheeseburger. Thank you so much. I think I divert it by giving a compliment and then we go this way.
Speaker 10: That's the joke is you say that you're fat, and then I joke about it with you. You say it not miss, what my penis? Do you want to go toe to toe? Live on bustling with.
Speaker 1: The device and about you know what? Embarrassed? You should be embarrassed? Why pis you know about killing yourself?
Speaker 10: Ibbs think it's like a pawn and a chessboard, and mine is like those outside chess pieces that are huge that you put in like a patio.
Speaker 1: But if you pawn on.
Speaker 5: A comparison, if you put a pawn on a smaller chessboard if it looks normal, right, but you're a paw on a gigantic test part.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice, try nice, that's weird. Nice try. Do you know what I'm saying? Yes? Yeah, hey, I got name, name name.
Speaker 5: Four positions in football, so dumb running back, wide receiver, quarterback, defensive linebacker.
Speaker 3: No, no, that last one doesn't count linebacker. Now what I'm gonna ask for? Four positions on defense?
Speaker 1: A new one? No, hang on, hang on? Four positions? Why do you applaud that? Why do you applause?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: That was like an Asian thing. They all at the same time. Yay, that's what they all did, and they did this. That was weird.
Speaker 4: I do that.
Speaker 1: They were mocking you. They weren't your name. Four positions on defense?
Speaker 5: Yeah, see yeah, defensive linebacker let me see past interference. Yes, but yeah, that's your reference on right right, that's one the coach, the coordinator, and then the thing in the end.
Speaker 1: What is that called field goal post? Yeah?
Speaker 5: There you go, yeah, I can you know.
Speaker 10: It wasn't you know in the nineteen twenties that was a guy. You guy used to have to hold his arm up, that's all it was. Really, No poles, just just guys out there. You had to kick through a couple of guys. I like soccer, Yes you do. He's a big football soccer he is.
Speaker 1: He is a European football You have a lot of puss on. You know. I'm married, No, but you could maybe yeah, yeah, you know I was.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's it always is one of those things where I got the new teeth, but I was already married, so you never kind of know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can tell you know what I mean, I can tell man, but you can tell Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can tell you.
Speaker 5: If you were saying right now, you would kill it.
Speaker 1: Why you say that?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, I'm not gay, but I'm looking for compliments. So I look at you and I go, I get it Tingley, Yeah, part of my party.
Speaker 1: Body.
Speaker 5: Guess it's not any thing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it prepping?
Speaker 5: Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: Get tingled because of preps.
Speaker 5: It's like juicing boys.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna. I'm gonna, I'm gonna. I'm gonna fan boy for a second. I'm fired up. You guys are on the bus, so we can't. We're here being fired up. I shout out a list. I want to say it was last week and you guys were on and somebody was like from barstools, like, hey, Bobby and Andrew are gonna be in Nashville next week. You guys want to try to book And I'm like, obviously, fuck yes, But I think you two are two of the funniest motherfuckers on the HEU bro. I watch you guys just pod and your guys just casual hang around like locker room is humor and banter, back.
Speaker 1: And forth is all time. Thank you, brother.
Speaker 5: Well this is what my friends and I do, you know, And it was good that we could do that without any of.
Speaker 1: You and who you and yeah my best friends. Yeah, well he has a friend. Look at look at JP.
Speaker 5: You're right, yeah, he goes friend's name. You have a bunch of like face wash out there.
Speaker 1: You can't is that okay? Listen? So here, here's why are you being so mean? We just shut up on the bus. He first, but he didn't insult you. He hasn't said one mean thing about you. But now, yeah, yeah, this is this is what we need. We need a good roasting, you know what I mean? Like, I'm honored you're making fun of you. This guy never gets bullied. Look at him. Yes, yes, oh brother face one time when he was young.
Speaker 3: You don't know his Let him grow up with teeth like that and not get bullied. Yeah, but you're doing good to good now?
Speaker 1: Well better now? Yeah? I look at you now, yeah, I mean you look like the worst. What's the worst financial investment you made with your football money? Worst financial financial investment? Yea. Every athlete that I've known over the years has always made one O one real bad this uh this real estate investment. You dumped a bunch of money.
Speaker 3: Fortunately I got the same amount back, but it was it was out of my hands for.
Speaker 1: A long time, several years. Did you do did you get involved in it?
Speaker 10: And was non ft? Is there any n FT suckers in here? None of you guys got clipped?
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 10: Bobby and I are in deep trouble. We try to sell We're we're part of that big lawsuit, right, aren't we meet you and Beyonce. We pushed a bunch of NFTs.
Speaker 1: We're up on trial for like eight hundred and fifty million or something. It was, uh, you know they have board apes. You know board apes, Yeah, you have one. We had excitable apes. They were little Korean apes. We had a little excitable apes and we sold them. How much did we sell those for? What would we We don't even know. Well we made it.
Speaker 5: You did it.
Speaker 1: We made like six hundred million. You did it? Man? Yeah, hey, man, hey Bobby. Now as soon as we land in the South, he's gotten a little accent. Do you enjoy do you guys enjoy being in Nashville touring around the South?
Speaker 5: I love it, man, we love I love the fry shit, I love white people. I love American flat T shirt, he.
Speaker 1: Asked the bus driver.
Speaker 10: I mean the driver on the way here, if it'd be okay, if he would wander through the Appalachians by himself.
Speaker 1: I've always wanted to go, you know, the Appelagian. You know where you should go as a BUCkies the bucket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got it. It's a it's a stop. It's like our truck stop, Disneyland of gas stations. Now would I when I walk in there? Would they would they say hello to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a mascot and everything. You can get a photo. What's the mascot?
Speaker 3: It's like a a massive fever. I'm talking about a hundred gas pumps. Look at that is the biggest.
Speaker 1: Gas stays, we gotta go to gotta go there, walked in there that they think that you were like the talent for the day. They'd be like, he's here, put him on the put him up there, pictures with him. Yeah, they would trap you and make you think like you're the attraction.
Speaker 3: Now, if you go to a small gas station outside of the city of Nashville, that's where you know you should probably.
Speaker 1: Don't kill me. They're not kill me. You never know, See they do. They all like they praised this beaver outside.
Speaker 10: It used to be an Asian guy and they would put them up on the poster, take photos with them. So if you go there, they trap you and they'd keep you. Yeah, you don't want to do that. We'll have to pass.
Speaker 1: They actually had. I went in Japan.
Speaker 5: They opened one of those and then they ate them. They ate that the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, Look at all that, Look at that guys, that that's merk there.
Speaker 5: But do you think that, like I'm single now, you think the white chips out here would like me?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 3: I think they want to experience you. Are there any white girls rabbit file? You know what's rabbits file?
Speaker 5: Explain that I'm like a stewy machine when I make it looking thumper. Oh you know, do you think I'm good? I think you know the thing. I think you're something.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Love it to be here. You're a good guy. Can I touch your hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely, that's weird. Yeah yeah. Earlier, earlier I gave you a little touch. You were a little uncomfortable with that. You know.
Speaker 5: No, now that we get to I really like you now, So now we know we know's what did it take for you to really like me? I don't know. Just something about your sparkly eyes. You have Chinese eyes. You have your friend up here, you have Chinese eyes on my because I'm looking at you from the nose up, I'm like, oh dad.
Speaker 3: When we were talking about how we were going to be seeing at JP, was like, let's put the squinty eyed guys up on the chairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I do get made fun for that.
Speaker 5: It's it's a beautiful look, dud.
Speaker 1: Yeah you like it? Yeah yeah, I love it so like old.
Speaker 3: It's what's good about it is, Uh, my wife she's half Filipino, and I have, you know, smaller as in her.
Speaker 5: Did you just have Filipino like my ex girlfriend. Fuck yeah, dude, it was the other half. You know, good old fashioned, yeah, regular, you know, good old fashion what Christian here's good old fashioned regular? You guys are a very good flavor, though, what good old fashioned white flavor will never go away? Just chicken bread law, regular chicken go away on season chicken. I'm like sucking some weird thing like leachy fruit ice cream. You're bull golgie like season you're a little bowl of bo golgie. It looks awful, but it tastes delicious. That's what the ice tastes awful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also like everyone will always want to sample you. That's right, you get when you get the little Asian.
Speaker 10: Restaurant on seasoned chicken and handing it that out. Nobody wants that, but if they go a little bit of.
Speaker 5: I'll have you been to the Philippines or no, no, I haven't you gotta go? What island is you from? Do you know even anything?
Speaker 1: But you know one of them? So sad. There's so many islands, That's what I hear.
Speaker 3: Like her her mom like she grew up around like there's like twelve of them.
Speaker 1: But they were like they would like go to.
Speaker 5: You want to say, gooks, huh no no, but they were like, uh, you know their bathrooms are like fucking holes in the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, we too, we too, dude, Yeah, yeah, he does that. He does that now at his house. He has bathrooms outside just keeper humble.
Speaker 5: You know, my so my my mom's house, which grew up in Soul, Korea, right, Ten generations grew up in this like a little rice hot up there, right, And I remember as a kid, the bathroom is a hole in the ground, right, And when you look down you just see hundreds of years of pool. So my great great great great grandfather's pool was down there history.
Speaker 1: What a disgusting story.
Speaker 10: But every years they jump somebody jumps in it, right, isn't that somebody from the family, like he achieved has to jump in the hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys have some strict like you guys gotta accomplish a lot.
Speaker 10: Fly go in the hole and then they put the lotion in the basket. That's how you get back up.
Speaker 5: But even the grades in the report card, it means something done to the Asian parents. What the A means average, well, he means beatings, see cooma, death, f fucket. The whole family dies. Did you know that? Yeah, yeah, it's that scrict I remember, like I gotta see it and then for a week it needs to beat the ship up. You're terrible in school? Oh was terrible? Yeah, terrible? Yeah, you never got above a beat? The why kid would shot off? I would shoot off the you know seven hawking whatever this is. I want to get in trouble but whatever this is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah a dancer, yeah answer yeah broadway. You can't say that any were you not? Were you not a good student? I got all that. Really, I didn't meth at twelve or whatever? Are you being serious?
Speaker 5: This is a fucking real I got sober when I was I went to like three rehobs before I was the age of seventeen.
Speaker 1: He was smoking meth when he was like thirteen, fourteen years old. Yeah, that's no ship. Yeah, how do you help you buy?
Speaker 5: You have money?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 10: Well, America has a lot of money, a lot of rich kids, a lot of drugs came from a lot of wealth.
Speaker 5: My parents were rich, but my dad would have a had a safe right, but he always forgot the coach, so he ordered to leave it open with a little a little whatever stop like a wedge, a wedge. Yeah, I would just open up and just grab hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 3: You guys around that would go buy my guys around San Diego, San Diego doing meth Like I thought meth was just like you know, small town USA, we go, we go there too. We would break in the houses and there'd be like, you know, meth lab just tore up this guy.
Speaker 5: He's like, oh, only Nashville. We have fucking Hamburger. We Hamburgers at San Diego too, we have everything.
Speaker 3: I just figured in Sean Diego, you guys are doing the better drugs, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What did your friend do up here? Ventanel?
Speaker 3: He got into some bad shirt on the On the other side, I got fucking bit by a mite?
Speaker 1: A mite? A mite? Like you guys want me to take off the hat? Do you know what a mite is? Hey? Do you want me to take off the hat? Bad gold on?
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 1: What happened there? Second one up there? Whoa?
Speaker 7: Whoa?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna die? What a mic studio? No, it's just like a little poison side to go to a like now you have what is it called? Do you have Lime's disease? Now that's ticks no, like, yeah, that's ticks can give you a lime? What does the mic give you? I don't know. I'm still waiting.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we'll find out waiting who takes over the show? If you die from the mic.
Speaker 1: Bite O the boys wire on the back, he'll be Okay, who's who's the most app to take over? Do you think we also?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, we know's the other host? He's in Canada? Why we don't know? Really, it's a little rude.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Took a bad loss at Arizona State last week and wanted to scurry off to Canada.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we have a sun devil baby, Yeah, I did read that big sun Devil.
Speaker 1: I was going to Arizona State. What incredible?
Speaker 2: I was it?
Speaker 10: Yes, best time of my entire life. I wanted to go to a college where I didn't have to go to school and it was perfect. I was like, how can I get to California but also kind of go to college? Went to Arizona State. Well, I was on the honor I was honor student. That's how easy it was. Are you a college it was an honor student? Are you a college sports fan?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But as you didn't?
Speaker 10: We you know, we were like we weren't good enough to Like, I grew up in an a house of SEC. So it's it's tough. But isn't that so that is the SEC guy. So it's like I couldn't we couldn't talk sports.
Speaker 3: Isn't it surprising that Arizona State can't just put the other quality teams?
Speaker 1: No, it's not. We're busy. We're having the most fun you've ever had.
Speaker 10: Why the fuck would you go to practice well fucking a pool? Yeah, but you should still be able to recruit good talent. Yeah, and they do. They do sometimes, and they never make it to play. They don't necessarily recruit good talent. They try, They do try, That's what I'm saying. I think like a surprised and they can't pull on all the what he doesn't what he's talking about. Once they do show up to a su though, and you have the fun, they know that they'll never play football. If you wanted to go to play football in college, you would. It's tough to go there. Why would you go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, he's he's got some he's got some problem in with Arizona State.
Speaker 1: That's right. I think it's a tough school to go want to play football at when you want to go party. But when you're.
Speaker 3: When you're when you're a college kid wanting to go play football, like you you still want all of the bells and whistles to come with the school, whether women party school.
Speaker 10: Like Also, you're gonna get no matter where you go. You're gonna get women no matter where you go. How many women did you get you You could you could go to you could go to you know, Middle West Virginia State, and you'd still get late.
Speaker 1: As a football player, you'd be fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I guess the consensus out there is Arizona State has like the number one party school in the country, So I think it is surprising that talent does not flock to Arizona State.
Speaker 1: Were cursed. It's Jake the snake curse. He cursed out not anymore.
Speaker 3: We just interviewed coach Dillingham, the new head coach, and he's what he's said, dude, he's fucking with it.
Speaker 1: He's one of my favorite coaches I've sat out with.
Speaker 10: And he did he say he's working on something special. Yeah, because we're sticking behind the scenes. Okay, good, right now we have baseball and golf is our our legacy.
Speaker 1: Well, I think he's gonna get the football program going.
Speaker 10: We got John Rahm, we have Phil Micholson. Some of the best golfers of all time. See you're a golf baseball we have Barry Bonds on the great hit growing up. Huh not really. I play it now a lot like I played it when I was a kid a little bit, but I learned it in my thirties really, like really got to play. Do you play any sports growing up? A football for like a heartbeat, then I got a concussion. Then I went right to basketball. Did you actually get a concussion? I did real bad? Well kind uh, the one where you throw up the what level? Do you remember what they told me? No, I don't really remember. I got knocked out. Our kicker was gone and they were like, Santino, you can kick, and I was like okay. So they snapped the ball over my head. I ran back, grabbed it, thought I'm gonna fucking get the first down. I started running and I got shumold, and I woke up to one of my assistant coaches.
Speaker 1: Be like, you got your bell wrong, dude.
Speaker 10: And I couldn't see him. Then threw up through my fucking helmet. Yeah, so you had a real concussion. I was hoping, I was.
Speaker 1: I was hoping you'd say a number just so I could. I don't know what the numbers are. There are no numbers.
Speaker 3: I was gonna soap and you'd be like, ah, I think the doctor said four.
Speaker 10: No, nothing. I just knew it was fu. I was fucked up for days. He was like, fuck that. I'm playing basketball, basketball, a little bit of baseball, and then in golf.
Speaker 1: I'm too grown to sports now. No sports, you're older now. Yeah, yeah, he can't do he's not a sports fan. Huh. He likes video games. He plays. He plays Starting Valley for five in the morning. You're a good big boll player. But it runs in his blood. Yeah. Ping pong.
Speaker 5: I can play ping pong. I played tennis a little.
Speaker 10: His great great great grandfather was an international ping pong champion.
Speaker 1: That was a wrestling team too.
Speaker 5: I was on the wrestling team.
Speaker 1: I don't believe funny. I don't believe him.
Speaker 5: Ninety eight, then one o five And if you look at let my instrguram actually go down there you can see wresting photos. So I don't like your laugh. Friend, Yo, you got worked in wrestling. I was what do you mean I was undefeated?
Speaker 1: No, you weren't. Ye, he was really good. I was really good.
Speaker 5: My brother was like his brother was champed, like four years since his freshman year. We were very good.
Speaker 1: No, come on, bron, I mean there're the they're the Lee boys right there. I'm like, I'm athletic. Man, Well that's not true. You're not athletic right there?
Speaker 5: The first one me wrestling Triple H.
Speaker 1: That's triple Triple A is tapped out. Yeah, yeah, he tapped out.
Speaker 5: Look at that sketch man, look at me.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're not You're you're not athletic, but I want you to do you wrestled? Yeah?
Speaker 5: But is that interesting that that photo you wrestling wrestling Triple H.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean wrestling Triple A one of your best moments of your life. You said, we're not at other moments like what uh wait, let's go back real fast. You saying you're athletic, because I come on, man, what do you mean you're not athletic? I was on the ill.
Speaker 10: What I'm telling you is he had ability when he was young, but he doesn't have like athletic athleticism doesn't run in his like he.
Speaker 5: Can run in My dad was a professional boxer.
Speaker 1: Did you know that he's not? He was not.
Speaker 5: Did you was in a jar for for six months later in life. But when he was younger he was a boxer. He was like, oh and eight, No, that was his record. You never won any quit But how that doesn't mean you're athletic.
Speaker 1: It does not. Like if I take you outside right now. You guys are really pissing me off right now. If I make you shoot a basketball, you'll we can tell you're not fifty old. What's the difference. Athleticism lasts your whole life.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really, yes it does. He will be an athlete till the day he's dead. He's athletic, you're not. Madden was a athlete to the end. John Madden.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I bet you he could do anything, any sport better than you till he died, till he died when he was drooling turduccan out of the side of his mouth. He could have thrown a football better than you, kicked a ball better than you shot a basket.
Speaker 1: Out of.
Speaker 5: Disrespect, and let me say this.
Speaker 1: Everyone knows I do what you say.
Speaker 5: Dude, you have a very small penis. And just know that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, He goes back to this old well, this old tiny well, you know it's not true. Hey, can you do an Asian accent? I love him.
Speaker 1: This try you can cut it out. Let's just try. What do you want me to say? Just horrow? He literally goes, oh, well, he got a parent that's very concerned. You can cut it out.
Speaker 5: That's right, cut it.
Speaker 1: Out, hero. I love it. Perfect, It's perfect. That's like my that's like the Team America. Oh herrow very good, very good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah yeah, and you're you're you're marriage with a Nasian. I feel like you can do it.
Speaker 1: Dir Dirk a lot. Did you guys have big, big American fans over here yet? I love that movie? Good movie. Do you have kids? Yes? Once? She just turned one two weeks ago. Awesome. We're obsessed with there, do you guys? You guys want no kids? No kids? I know you have no kids. You got no girl? This is my child? Tell me, but be honest. Am I like your dad a little bit?
Speaker 5: With the way you talked to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I didn't designate you as my.
Speaker 10: Care of you like a father a little bit. Yeah, I watch over you, don't I think get make sure you get food? Does I do everything he needs me to do? I am, I am like all like.
Speaker 5: You know me Asian? That time stories?
Speaker 1: Why do you do that? Because I want you to stay connected to your culture and your history.
Speaker 5: I don't want it's a history like in Vietnam, you know, I mean we went in there too soon.
Speaker 1: I want you to know our relationship.
Speaker 10: What I want you to know our relationship and where we teach you about Pearl Harbor. You better believe that we read that one first every night.
Speaker 5: And he also reads me the script of Apocalypse. Now I don't know why, but he just does. You know what I mean, you know why? And at the end he has the knife in the mouth, you know, I mean, what was the makeup? It's terrible. Yeah, how did you guys meet?
Speaker 1: We met fifteen years ago or so. I don't even know how many years ago.
Speaker 10: But along about that time, fifteen years ago at the comedy store, Bobby saw me.
Speaker 5: So I'll just tell you I was in the original room at the Comedy Store and I was sitting next to Leah. Two seats we weren't sitting next year's two seats between them. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and no, I love anyway anyway, and I go, they go, they go Andrew Centino and I go. I turned it to Chris and I go, who the fuck is this redheader freak? I mean, he's a freak of nature. He's so ugly, you know, he has a little diger right and right he goes. As soon as he opened his mouth, I turned it to Lean and I go, yeah, he's good, Like you just tell how talented he was. And then you know, we became friends. And then years ago, you know, my career wasn't going well, so I had this internet show called Talking, which is just you know, I did it that maker, and I had him as a guest, and as soon as we did it, we were just you thought.
Speaker 1: To yourself, jackpot.
Speaker 5: Yeah not at the time, but I just remember we had good chemistry. And then we would pod this and that. You know, I have it with only one other person, THEO and I, you know, have a good rhythm, but him and I are better. Like there's something about you know, because he's so like nasty and mean and right yeah, and just like kind of ugly, you know, and I'm cute as fun yeah really you know, right, yeah, yeah, like I test well.
Speaker 1: Validation, validation, validation, right right, yeah, yeah, our rhythm was it.
Speaker 10: We just knew O rhythm was good when we did the old show together. And then what really happened was I would do filling for Tiger Belly sometimes when he was gone, so Caliland I would do the show together, or I would be a layered guest when I did my show Whiskey Ginger when I started my own podcast. As we were growing, you know, the show's when he was gone, and then when I would come back, Callila would always say, you know, why don't you guys do more together? And then we had joked about doing it. We actually joked about it a few times, being like we will just do a show. And then the truth is Bobby's dad died and and he relapsed. And when he relapsed, we had like a heart to heart moment and he was like, I want to change my life around when I got out of rehab, and I really want to like start this thing with you.
Speaker 1: I think we should actually do it instead of talk about it.
Speaker 10: So when he got out of rehab, we started the show and he relapsed again twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in that pool, the pool we.
Speaker 10: Were in Mexico, he relapsed and he I went to go try to find him because I was concerned because I had heard that he was drinking because he snuck he stole alcohol from the bar. And he went up to his room and I was banging on his door and he answered the door naked, and he had pooped all over his hands. He's like, come in And I came in there and there was throw up like the Exorcist.
Speaker 1: He was like all over the.
Speaker 10: Poop on his hands and puke on there, and I said, you look good, and so I said, we got to go get you some more help. And then then we left again and we got him rehab again, and now he's good. He's been sober for how long? What was the care over?
Speaker 1: Year and some change? No clap for that or anything, nobody. We're waiting you guys.
Speaker 5: You white pieces of ships?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why are they're white? Puerto Rican? What the fuck is wrong with you? You are? Yes? Yeah, it's crazy. I'm sorry, Puerto Rican kid. Yeah you're your guy.
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 5: Did an Asian access at hot all?
Speaker 1: He wanted me to do that, like baseball record.
Speaker 10: That's really what happened, though, is that he is that when he got clean and we started again and then we've been together ever since. I've supported him through his down times like that, and we got it.
Speaker 1: You know, we gotta keep going.
Speaker 5: I just say I want to say one thing, you know, I want to say, rarely do you find people, especially in the comedy business, that will you know, will be there for you. And Andrew is like that. It really makes me want to cry like that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: It's so I've had a tough month, and him and the New York comedy scene, LA comedy scene, they just all were like calling and seeing how I was. And it's just like it made me so grateful about where I'm at and who's in my life, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And what's what's awesome too, is you can actually feel that, like when you guys are doing your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, see that. He's got to break it up. That's he's got to break it up. I want to break it. We're getting too much in the is.
Speaker 10: We we want to now he's on we're on the road now for thirty three cities and he wants to get laid, but he said he's having a testament to his self self worth to be celibate for a year.
Speaker 1: So he's gonna he's going celibacy.
Speaker 5: I masturbated them.
Speaker 1: You did it?
Speaker 10: You jerked off on the bus? Are you being serious? We said no jerking on the bus.
Speaker 5: If you look underneath it, you because they're in a little bunk. If you look underneath on the corners, there's tissue paper.
Speaker 1: Just throw it away. What are you saving it for? I'm gonna gather at the end of the tour. You're gonna make some art out of it.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's okay, you can reset, He starts, now, oh really, but it's drinking off celibacy.
Speaker 10: I think it's you can't nut. Yeah, I think you can't not. But his whole celebacy is no meeting with women. He didn't want to see any women. Well, because it's like, you know what, that's what it was.
Speaker 5: I'm on the day you you I've been dating crazies, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I like, you know, like you're its about a couple of crazy Well you're.
Speaker 5: In bed and they're like, you know what I mean, I can tell you about him.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like any of them. Are you in the room too?
Speaker 10: Well, he's my this is my brother. So it's like I know about it all. It's going to be good enough for you, that's true, but it's also because you hold the higher stand. I don't want some I don't want someone to come in for the wrong reasons, trying to take advantage of him.
Speaker 1: So that's I see that a lot.
Speaker 10: It's like these these women that I could think, like they're hot, so he's blinded by how hot there, but I know that they're they're not in for the real you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can just tell you. You can just tell he's a horny boy.
Speaker 5: He's a sucker. He's a sucker, you know what it is. He's Yeah, he's a plus sucker. But he's got a big heart. So he's like he's like very giving. He'll do anything if a girl. If a girl comes into his life and is.
Speaker 10: Like I need my mom needs ten grand, he'll write the check the same day.
Speaker 1: And and I'm not exaggerated. When I first got sober, tell M what I got for it.
Speaker 5: When I first, I mean Clode broke up two weeks and then I looked at my DM and this girl from Canada goes she sent me her bill like eight hundred dollars, aren't going to get evicted. So I sent her the money sent.
Speaker 1: Her the money, didn't even know.
Speaker 5: We're sender the money to know because maybe I can get your man what it's like me or whatever I mean. And you never thought. I never talked to her A guains. So if you're a good looking girl and and somebody in your surgery.
Speaker 1: And needs help, if you need yeah yeah, but so yeah.
Speaker 10: So he had a few instances some people that I wasn't a big fan of, and I told him straight up, I didn't like who they one of the one of the people's one of the persons was a blackout, which I don't think was healthy for you.
Speaker 1: Was drunk.
Speaker 5: Black was drunk at what you're black only when we were out and I fart, Yeah, you go ahead, let it go there it is this one.
Speaker 1: Right, there was a girl. There was a girl, tell my buttles tight? Yeah yeah, right. He pinches his cheeks. He doesn't want to, he's otherwise. He goes.
Speaker 10: There was a girl that was There was a girl that was drunk at nine am, right, eight thirty I got coffee. Remember I dude, drunk as and I'm not saying buzz drunk. At eight thirty forty in the morning. We had to go do radio and I'm down getting coffee for all of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blacked out.
Speaker 10: Eight thirty in the morning, and he's he's like, what's the problem.
Speaker 1: I was like, how do you not? Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, yeah, so no, I haven't liked anybody. People can't party eight thirty in the morning. You don't need to black out at eight am. It was like a Wednesday.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's all good, thank you.
Speaker 10: No, see, i'd be he'd be in piece.
Speaker 1: Do you think so if you weren't in my life, you think I'd be in pieces?
Speaker 8: Right now?
Speaker 10: I think if if I weren't in your life, you'd have it'd be a little bit harder for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. I agree. Yeah, I agree. I agree. Thank you. You're welcome. Thank You're welcome. Kiddo. What does what does Bobby do for you? Brings me? Anxiety?
Speaker 10: Stress, depression, strife, financial trouble, the Korean market which is big because I new Soul has a lot of people.
Speaker 1: So that's it. Yeah, that's good. It brings me. He's he's a.
Speaker 10: Loyal for a very very loyal suite friend. And on top of all the love, finish fucking asshole. On top of all the love, that he gives me the thing though. He is easily the funniest person I've ever worked with in my entire life.
Speaker 1: That's just a fact, just because our the rhythm is perfect.
Speaker 10: And and look, if I'm in the woods and a snake bit me on the dick, go ahead, finish the joke.
Speaker 3: If a snake bit him in the dick and he was losing his life in the middle of the woods, would you suck.
Speaker 1: The ve of his dicky?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went this way.
Speaker 1: I know I saw you would. I would suck it even if there's no there's no snake.
Speaker 5: The real truth is whenever he does blow me on the bus with the gun.
Speaker 3: Shot to the arm, and you're like, all right, I'll set your dicky.
Speaker 10: Whenever he's on the bus and he's want and he wants to blow me, he just goes. He texts me, he goes, tell me a snake bit you in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: Not to go to the bus. I go a snake bit me outside. Then he justifies what we do. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 5: But that we're a perfect little pair. We're like the perfect odd couple. That's why that's good. You guys are both in each other's and Idiot Circle. Yeah, yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: You know what I also love about the podcast community is we all kind of grew closer.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think without it, I wouldn't know as many people. But you know, we, you know, own owner. For the comedy podcast community to strive, we have to do each other's podcast for everything to grow. And I think in that exchange has been healthy for New York and LA because we know, we got the Stefano and Salts and all.
Speaker 10: Those morell and all and were it as an answer to the business because we were tired of the business telling us that we could or couldn't do shit. So we were like, okay, fuck it, We'll just make our own shows. We'll grow them together. We'll have other comics that we know or even that we don't know, and grow and grow the audiences.
Speaker 1: And then now look, now we're on a.
Speaker 10: Tour where we're we're doing thirty three cities. We do we both do stand ups, so you get both of us doing twenty five thirty minutes to stand up. Then we do another hour and a half if not more, of bits from the podcast that we've done over the years. We interact with fans we have. So it's like we grew this new audience. We already had stand up audiences. We grew like another chunk. So it was it's changed our lives in a way that because it's so happy about man, yeah, I go ahead.
Speaker 5: Also what's great about it is, you know, me and Andrew have been in the business for a while and you have these gatekeepers in LA in New York there everywhere twelve people like club you know people Montreal and then also like television and what podcasting. Did it was because you know, like when I audition for something, I'm fifth, right, they're always either Ronnie Changue if he can't do it, Jimmy oh yet you know, I mean there's like a risk Randall Park. Right, there's a list of like I mean, oh you know what I mean, and no, that's Randall Park.
Speaker 1: Oh I get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and and so but by doing it our ourselves, I kind of cut the line and I show people. I mean, I'm the number one Asian guy.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're number one?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Number one?
Speaker 5: I mean if you look at the funniest Asian guy, you know, in rank or whatever, it's.
Speaker 10: The Asian funniest Asian. What funniest comedy Asian on the list?
Speaker 1: I want to be on the list.
Speaker 3: I think we're gonna do the Asian community. We got to go Asian entertainers.
Speaker 5: No, just do comedian, Just do commedian comedian.
Speaker 10: That's what a way to stop there comedians Asian people running Chang Andrew Funk.
Speaker 5: Not even on the list, Tara, he said, I'm not even on the I'm not even on the list, all.
Speaker 1: Right, but Randall park is first.
Speaker 5: Oh Rock, I got the list. Ben Shang Wang probably you're fifth, fifth, that's not bad. You're moving up five.
Speaker 4: He said, you're a fifth on the list.
Speaker 1: You are fifth on the list, so you know, five is not bad. Who's right below you? Yeah? Who's right below you? He would hate that? Hate it? Jimmy Oya you know what I mean? Ken Jong Oh, he would yeah, yeah, Joel Kim Booster loves that he's above Ken Junk That it means the world is.
Speaker 5: My point though, it's like, you know, you kind of skip the lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a we had a friend.
Speaker 3: We have a friend of the shoe Cordero Steve Byrne and he says I heard of him. Ask him about the time I broke ask him about the time I broke up a five between him and Kim Jong.
Speaker 1: On the Kimsic comedy he knows well. He said that, yeah, you do. You want to see the text message just.
Speaker 2: Like Val.
Speaker 5: And almost beat the ship up.
Speaker 1: Me to the idea that he's.
Speaker 5: No, no, I could defeat him because he has Gollum's body. He look at his body, not a single muscle and he's a Doctor's fucking sat and.
Speaker 1: Watching the little thing you saw on the film you two fight would be so funny.
Speaker 3: What happened? What happened? Give some context, because that's why I said, I go, is this a real story? And he said yes, just ask him.
Speaker 5: It's you're gonna think it's so stupid. So this is back when there was my Space, during my Space, and I was always in his top ten friends, always right. I was like number three, right, And then he started booking movies and stuff right. So then all of a sudden, you see Judd Apatow, Will Ferrell in his top and I got weeded down to like twenty three or something, you know what I mean. So one day we're at Cobb San Francisco, and I go, what's up Hollywood. I mean, I'm no longer a top ten.
Speaker 1: He goes, hey, buddy, you know what I mean, the fuck you? You know what I mean? And I go, fuck you, And then that's how it started my space for my space top ten. That's some like high school. Yeah, I got real all the way type stuff, you like Jack got the boy. If you're not in the top five.
Speaker 5: And you're boking me, you know, it was crazy. He started choking and Steve goes, you know, with.
Speaker 1: The arms, you know what I mean. It was an all Asian tour.
Speaker 5: He's an all Asian tour. And then they're filming no disrespect, and then me and Ken didn't talk to each other for like eight years.
Speaker 1: Now, you guys are great.
Speaker 5: We're fun right now.
Speaker 1: We we have we we we.
Speaker 10: Love these kno, we love love Asian community where they're they're all supportive of Bobby.
Speaker 1: He has no enemies in the Asian world now, not this one.
Speaker 5: But I can't talk about no because he's he's he'll freak.
Speaker 1: The funk out.
Speaker 5: But there's one that I want, you know what I mean, I want I want to I want to defeat him.
Speaker 1: What's it? What's his name? Rhyme? With uh.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, that's a fun game, good luck, you know what I mean. But pushed me in the IMPROVM one night and I fell on the ground and made me look like a fool.
Speaker 1: Oh, actually pushed.
Speaker 5: You, I thought, not one, no, no, no, he pushed me and I went back like that and made me look a fool, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And so then I went a war fights off and you see more like a lover than a fighter. Ourish if you're beat me up, you.
Speaker 10: Know, as Bobby Bobby. Oh, and this is known, but he holds a grudge worse than anybody I've ever seen. If you do something like that to him, he will never forget it.
Speaker 1: For the rest of his fucking life.
Speaker 5: It's not healthy, it's not but it because like the loejoya comedy store that's where I started. And one night I drove down there and they wouldn't put me up, and I go, if you don't put me up right now, because I drove all the down there and it was.
Speaker 1: A bunch of young guys. They're looking for time like young.
Speaker 5: No it was no, it was a all women's show. Oh that's right, it was an all women's show. And they go, well, it's an all women's show. I know, but I drove down here and they said, I said, if you don't put me up, I'll never play her again. This is fourteen years ago. Fifteen years ago. They go, well, okay then, and I never played it after that. I have the fart again. So anyway, another way, they found out who you were talking about, real fan. Took almost no time for them to figure that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kick that out. How good are you? What the fuck? What are you? Guys?
Speaker 5: Look at scientists?
Speaker 1: No, just he figured the rhyme wasn't that hard. Just they're highly operative. Yeah, yeah, these guys are very good. Ud, How did you know that you're good? Huh kind? He kind of looks like our Macone? Yeah, yeah, at one of those who's this.
Speaker 10: Our videographer maccone that's out there with us, who's on tour. This dude, this dude, this is insane. I'm gonna play you something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like a car You guys like Carneal with we got it.
Speaker 1: We got like a little twenty three year old kid from Minnesota who's incredible. He's a gray videographer. He's super smart and fast.
Speaker 10: He's so proficient like everything that we need him to be for the for the Internet's sake. And I got to tell you something about this guy. Didn't think this would be it. It's been a nightmare.
Speaker 1: He's on the bus with us.
Speaker 10: We're all sleeping on the bus five in the morning, four forty five in the morning. He has night terrors every fucking night. He wakes us up every fucking I'll play you. We record them. You know you have an app to record your sleep. You know this if you if you're someone that talks in your sleep, you can record it. This is every night, every fucking night. This is him every night, or he'll just talk to himself, or it's this.
Speaker 1: There was nothing, no dirty said. I don't imagine message borrow every night every night. We have to deal with this fucking kid. But now we're regretting that we're on a bus. Run a bus for like he was in Vietnam. Yeah he will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he grew up in a nice home. Yeah, he's like he's like a nice middle class kid from Minnesota.
Speaker 10: And it's we asked. We've tried to ask him what happened, and he won't tell us. We know something happened happened, but sometimes so still he'll say please please stop, stop stop stop. And then one night, the first night had happened or no, the second night, I opened my door and I said, okay, buddy, are you all right? And he goes, it's okay, it's okay. And I thought, this is something that this is happen. This is a regret, something happened to him. So now just to like get him settled in, Bobby and I will assault him in the middle of the night. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, well just you know, if you're gonna make yeah, just to settlehim in a little.
Speaker 1: Bit very tight. But hole, I don't know what. I don't know. I just said that I kissed him on the forehead before we go to bed. I went too far. I mean, he's a good guy. The tour has been incredibly You've never been on a bus bus tour took us out. Yeah, come see us. Yeah, dude, when does this next?
Speaker 5: I like you, can you come into l N do my podcast?
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely yes. And by the way, you can cut this of you guys, you can cut this out. What okay? What? Because I'm not informed, I'm like half I love We've got we've already decided that we have some cutouts.
Speaker 10: You have to, yeah, some of it. But this is I'm only half informed. I'm Internet. I'm more Internet than him. We're by But this whole Jeffrey Star thing did they fuck? See they did? That's like you and I we joke about all that stuff.
Speaker 1: But we do what we fuck man, Well whatever the Internet needs to know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish you. I wish he was here.
Speaker 3: When I told Taylor, I was like, hey man, the boys are going to be I just got pitched this morning that they're going to be in Nashville.
Speaker 1: And I was like, we have to accept. I know that's painful to hear.
Speaker 3: And He's like, dude, I have so much fucking fomo, but obviously have the most.
Speaker 1: Well, we love you. I know he's not here, but we love you. And I will say this.
Speaker 10: I went to kid Rocks bar this morning with my friend Piggy and and they had a case, had a ton of light. They had a ton of bud light. So Kid Rock, you're a fucking liar because I know this and this is his territory.
Speaker 1: Doesn't he live here? Oh yeah, this is calling you out. Rocks. This is back you out, big dog.
Speaker 10: There was so much bud light at your bar, boy, I don't know what you got going on.
Speaker 7: Boy, he's a full on replica of the White House that he lives in a mansion and here in Nashville.
Speaker 1: I did hear that? You guys know him? Has he been on the show? Would you ever have him on the show? Absolutely? Yeah? Why not? But would you make fun of that or no? Would you hold back? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean you'd want to ask in the best way possible, like how to figure out how to get around some of these questions?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: How is when you have a guest and you're trying to feel him out, like we don't know him, but I would call him out for that shit that was so whack. I thought that was so fucking whack.
Speaker 10: We made fun of him on our show incessantly because I was like, we did a whole bit where we're like, what's really going on?
Speaker 1: Kid? Rock? Did you stub your toe this morning? Is someone you know in your family?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 10: Did the dog not come to you first? He went to your wife this morning? Like what all happened? He's not mad about about the the The person on the can I don't remember their name. Now he's more about the all the other shit and something's going on with the politics. Yeah, but it's also like, no, I think life is what gets as.
Speaker 3: It's like him wanting to stand on a certain side of the fence. It's a ship, dude's beer. But what I'm telling you is if he came on and you just do that right there, right away, Yeah, but then you're not gonna walk them.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna You're not gonna air the pod. No, I'd air it. He'd walk, and then we'd are it just because like it's way more fun for us.
Speaker 5: You would kiss his ass. No, I wouldn't know you would. Nah, you're Hollywood, baby, I am. I'm Hollywood. Yeah, how you're more Hollywood.
Speaker 1: That's his how.
Speaker 4: That's what he's building currently.
Speaker 7: It's supposed to be a replica of the White House, but it's here in Nashville on acre property.
Speaker 10: It's like seven he's like, he's like the white Kanye. I can't wait till he goes on like an anti Jew rant. He's on the roof of that being like will chop with the juice, waving an American flag.
Speaker 3: But also the whole cutting stuff out of a pod if you're going to.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, no, no, but that but that's something that you'd have to joke about because it's so extreme. I don't I don't I agree with joking about it out of your way to like make up make a viral video. That's not like I don't want to talk about it. That's like, I need you to see me shoot bud Light in my backyard. And he opens the video by going, daddy's feeling if grandpa's feeling frisky. You got to get some consulting on some of that. I mean, that's like the I laughed immediately. Yeah, absolutely, I thought, oh, this is a bit he's working with bud Light right, which I still think it's a conspiracy. You think what's a conspiracy? I think the whole thing was a conspiracy. I think this was for bud Light to raise their stock. Didn't the drop No, it went Look at it now, look at bud Light stock right now. It's higher than it's ever been.
Speaker 1: So dropped and then just fucking took off the roof. I should have. We talked about it last night.
Speaker 10: You talked about it at TGI Fridays while we Gotta Fly in our in our.
Speaker 1: I mean ultimately, it's like, are we in a fucking matrix?
Speaker 10: We are sixty five sixty five forty three. Look at it, Look at the graph, look at the chart. We're back, baby, We're back.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: You're root for your your pro bud Light.
Speaker 10: I'm pro bud Light. See it dipped and went right back. It's going to continue to climb. So if you're buying stock by bud Light, this is money.
Speaker 1: Watch that's three months.
Speaker 4: Huh, that's the three month.
Speaker 1: And look at it now. Wow, we're moving, baby, We're good. It's gonna keep going up.
Speaker 10: Are you invested in bud Light? Maybe I can be. I'm not gonna still, I wouldn't stop. Look, I'm not gonna. I think this is like the perfect thing to do.
Speaker 1: It's to tank it just so people, because all you're doing is beg in the market to pull out and then then everyone's gonna buy it when it's low, then it's gonna skyrocket.
Speaker 10: This is just this is what Crypto was. Bud Light's just taking a note from crypt though. Yeah, they're just seeing what happened with Crypto. I got stuck and I lost ten grand on Crypto. I got smoked. I got smoked. Yeah, shout out?
Speaker 1: Uh uh? What's the three main ones other than bitcoin? What was the other two?
Speaker 5: Well, like a coin?
Speaker 1: Say there was one called EMAS. I got yanked by eMac. Did you get in the doge I got yanked? No, no, dough, no doge I got yanked And they're just following suit. This is genius. Good on you, bud Light. They hired that.
Speaker 10: Girl to be like, we got to get rid of the faddy staff. Yeah, you think that was a hire or is that known? I think that was a bit. I think that was them teasing, teasing America. Why would the company whose majority of consumers first of all, are those guys, why would they hire someone to go against everything they've ever done, the history of their fucking campaign. Why you're doing that to tease me your you're baiting people one hundred dude. This is the home of Clydesdale's. This is the home of fucking cowboy boots and pickup trucks and guns. Why would you then be like hire a girl to be like, we got to get rid of Faddy's staff. I don't buy it, Budwiser, I'm onto you and has a bush I'm onto you.
Speaker 1: I'm coming. We already went to Saint Louis. They wouldn't let us in the factory because he was with me. I had no Asians on this, it said, Asians need not.
Speaker 3: You know, Santino's a guy like you would drink a fucking beer with talking about all this stuff.
Speaker 10: I'm a big beer I would love to have a beer. I love having a beer. I just I see through the nonsense. I want to drink too. Sometimes you cannot go crazy.
Speaker 3: No, But but as you say, nonsense, also brilliance. You see the brilliance. I think it's genius. I'm saying genius. Yeah, but that's why I think kid rocks in on it? Got kid rock? If he's rock, you brilliant mother? You think you think he's that smart to be in on it? Dred percent think he's a He's a very bright guy. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's doing something, he's moving some sort of puzzle piece.
Speaker 1: Trust me.
Speaker 5: When he was shooting the sign, you think that he was going, I'm gonna I'm doing this so that I'm gonna buy socks.
Speaker 10: I think, why take the time out of your day if your kid rocking. You have more money than God to do that. It doesn't make sense unless you got some there's some agenda. There is an agenda. You and I made a sex tape that no one's seen yet. We keep teasing everybody about it. Yeah, we have another agenda below it, and they'll find out a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Ye see, Well, no, it's coming. And they keep going, where's the sex dap, where's the sex tape? We'll see I don't know. They go, Bobby's the bottom. Bobby's the bottom, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, Andrew's the friend you also gotta be weary of because he can. It sounds like he can talk you into anything.
Speaker 1: Oh you can. Yeah, got him here. He had no idea where we're going today. I woke up and so where we're going.
Speaker 10: I put him in the van and so we're gonna get your milkshakes, yeah, and keeps him with snacks.
Speaker 1: He'll go, yeah, I said, we're gonna do bust some with the boys, and you go, I don't want to do an interview right now, and he go back to bed.
Speaker 5: But I had to tell him, you know, to be honest with you. I'm so glad it came. See No, honestly connections, dude, it's networking. But we will have to get him milkshakes after this you have otherwise they'll be fisted. Why'd you put that?
Speaker 1: What's this? That's our beautiful photo? What you you need notes? Well you you kind of go over them. Yeah, but what is it? Let me let me see what you've asked so far? Or your story? How you got the role Nashville Dave? National get Dave the role? I'll do for your How do I get what the Dave roll? Hey? Take that down? Take that down? I Dave? Tell us about that role? How did you get that role? How did I get Dave? I went to a synagogue in Los Angeles and they were holding live auditions at the synagogue.
Speaker 5: Oh and uh Dave was there? Uh one? What your favorite gas? What was your favorite gas? You're such a good storyteller. Now we're talking about how you guys are rolled with Dave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got Dave. Dave and I met Dave and I had actually met before that.
Speaker 10: Uh at like a at Baron Davis's charity basketball tournament. He had a charity basketball tournament called Black Sanna. Shout out Black Sanna and then uh a Casanna, like Jesus was black. By the way, this whole you know he was black, he wasn't white. You know Sanna was black. You should google it.
Speaker 1: The original Santa was black. I mean I've watched Friday.
Speaker 10: Yeah, thank you the o G Sanna was black. But then uh, Dave and I met, and then when he brought me in. They brought me in because he was interested in having me be.
Speaker 1: On the show. Didn't know if I was going to be Mike.
Speaker 10: The manager that I turned out to be because they had a different image of him. Because Mike the manager, the guy I plays, a real guy. He's like a He's like an Afro Jewish kid hippie who's like into fish. And then Dave and I started just improving. We improve like three scenes together, and then he was like, you have to you have to blame my manager.
Speaker 5: And I wasn't black.
Speaker 1: Then it was black, then it was black. It was just waste google.
Speaker 5: Any I've never seen any photo of black.
Speaker 1: Google black Sanna. Watch black Sanna.
Speaker 5: In fact, I've never seen black people in snow.
Speaker 1: Damn black Sanna.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, you're right, well, put Asian Santa put that though. You'll see all kinds of photos Asians, and there's.
Speaker 1: No chance there's an agiancy. Yeah, no image available, that's not Asian Santa. Dude, look at that? Oh by.
Speaker 9: What is he?
Speaker 1: What is he? What is he giving you? What gives Randall Park?
Speaker 5: No, he's getting he's giving you what is he gonna give you? He's giving you a little can rice candy. The rapper melts in your mouth.
Speaker 10: You get cold at a mamma and you're stocking if you're bad that year? What you get cold at a mammy and you're stocking? I get lumps of cold out of mammy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's all. There's probably down syndrom Santa. Google that down Sana's the varieties.
Speaker 1: Well how many? The internet does have a lot of.
Speaker 5: Yeah there, dude, there there there, she is there he is They have.
Speaker 1: It all bingle, gels, bingle or jails. Yeah, rosty, good guy. Now anyway, Yeah, that's how I know. That's how I got Dave. Was I did? Uh?
Speaker 10: I auditioned the traditional way. I auditioned the old school away with Dave. We did a bunch of improv scenes. Do you feel like a lot of your ship blew up after Dave?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I mean, I think it's been like a steady climb. I haven't had like a I haven't had like one of those, you know. No, it's been like a good fun He's killing great rattling, he's killing the game.
Speaker 1: What what's uh? What's dope about it?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: I feel like you just get to be you and in each fucking Yeah. Yeah, for the most part, I gets a lot I'm doing.
Speaker 10: I did a movie that's gonna come out at the end of the year where I get to be a different you know, I get to play a little bit something else with Zac Efron and John's.
Speaker 5: A great movie on Netflix with Kevin Harry was great. What's it called.
Speaker 1: It's called Me Time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's jealous. He's jealous because Kevin won't work. Are you were on Pineapple Express? Yeah, fifty years ago? Yeah, it was. It was like a movie.
Speaker 5: I did a movie with Kevin Hart. What was it called Order Lands?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, but you're not in it. I know.
Speaker 5: I just did ad r Im in it.
Speaker 1: Now, they put you back in it, put me back in. They cut him out, and they put him back in it.
Speaker 5: Put me back in. They cut me in and then put me back in. That's okay, yeah, but it seems funny.
Speaker 10: He comes back from shooting and like, where where where? And he comes back, he comes to the studio and he's livid and he's like, I'm not even in a movie. And I was like, what do you mean. He's like, they had me more in a helmet the whole fucking time. You don't even know it's me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they had me in a helmet. And then I go, can I take it off? Because the soldier, because I'm in space, I'm a space solder like a stormtrooper, And they go, can I just take it off? They're like, no, keep it on. So I'm doing lines with the helmet on. I go, what, you could have just got anybody right. But then at one point I do take it off.
Speaker 1: Your essence is what they needed. That's what they needed. Anyway.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: It was really good at the podcasts, and I really like you guys. I love the bus.
Speaker 3: Hang on before you get off, you gotta tell us one pet, peeve, what is we gotta? We got a Peeva of the week. It's called peep of the Week. You get to your favorite pet to snack on. Oh I love dog.
Speaker 1: No I have four dogs. I love him.
Speaker 5: They're my freezer anyway, I know I'm kidding. No, I love animals.
Speaker 1: What is it? What no explain to me what a pet peeve is? It's you think that annoys you, that annoys you.
Speaker 3: So mine last week was people turn not turning left at a stoplight, like when it's yelling about to turn red.
Speaker 1: They're not out in front of the white line at all. That is a good thing. That's a good guess, very good.
Speaker 5: I think mine is. Oh, I got one. So you know, if you're in a group, right, okay, and you're in line at like a restaurant or something to order right, order together, don't go individually because it's something he takes forever then right right, right right. So what I do if I'm in line right, I go. If I'm with ten guys, I go, I'm just gonna get it. I don't because the people behind us. I don't want to fuck it up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but that's wealth privilege. Not everyone can afford everybody else as ship. You're talking like a rich guy. You're a fucking rich guy.
Speaker 5: Oh didn't do it individually, You're right, do it individually, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna buy this one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, McDonald's. McDonald's.
Speaker 5: You can't twenty bucks thirty bucks if you do not everybody.
Speaker 1: Has that kind of money. Twenty bucks. Some people need twenty bucks, man, some people can need it.
Speaker 5: Or how would just pull your money together and let's pull our money together.
Speaker 1: Or I'll buy it. You guys all have been mommy that. I mean, there are options, they're away, That's what I'm saying. I agree, I agree. You're getting very loud because I'm very passionate about my pet peeves. Go another one, give another one. Another one is like, you know, people make judgments on you on the internet and they don't even know who you are.
Speaker 5: That's a big pet peeve. Yeah, yeah, they don't know you at all. Yeah, I'm a good guy. There you are. What's another one, babe?
Speaker 1: Another one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't do wives tales.
Speaker 1: Don't do wives tales?
Speaker 5: Yea, yeah, you know because my dad used to make up wives tales and then I look google them.
Speaker 1: They're not real like what.
Speaker 5: My dad used to go, if you because I used to watch the TV really close, and my dad would go, if you watch TV, du close, But I'm all gonna die and I go and I go, I.
Speaker 1: Turn on and go, Grandpa's dead. A ready, he goes, and I go, How do you know that's not true?
Speaker 5: It could have been. Yeah, but he died before I was born, both of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but your grandpa knew that you were gonna watch too much TV.
Speaker 5: Oh he use a sportsune teller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a lot of soothsayers. Yeah, what about you. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 10: But I thought he made me think of something else that that is a it's more of a tip to your uh, your fans. I have a little inside tip. Okay, because I enacted it last night. Last night we went to TGI Fridays because there was nothing else open.
Speaker 1: He gets Bobby.
Speaker 10: When you go to eat with Bobby, he'll get fifteen appetizers. And I'm not exaggerated. I'm not even people will google fifteen. If there's fifteen, he will fucking get fifteen.
Speaker 5: But that's what what What are appetizing?
Speaker 1: It's fine? What are they for? Though?
Speaker 5: I ask you something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. What are they are for? Socializing?
Speaker 5: For the table?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, and then they have fifteen options? Get all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: But when they bring them, he goes here or here, and he puts them around him and eat the first Mazzirell sticks onion rings. So then he wants to get we get last night. He wanted spinis ship in art of choke Payso dip and chips, bread bread, pretzel di pretzel dip. Everyone you wanted, uh uh, there's two more.
Speaker 5: There was like two more things fingers, oh yeah, chicken strips yeah, oh yeah, dumbling stumplings, dumplings from TGI Fridays. But you got come on my people, yeah.
Speaker 1: Report.
Speaker 10: So then they bring it out and then everybody's dipping into this stuff and hears and then I'm sipping my water and then it's I'm all I'm already grossed out. And then I'm like, this place looks I don't know, man. And then I hear and I'm like, this is a fucking table.
Speaker 5: I thought it was because that makes that noise to times.
Speaker 1: It hums when he gets horny, and I look at the basket of chips, and you know how they put that bullshit piece of paper like parchment paper down first? Yeah, I lifted up and there is and I'm not kiddingidding, huge half dead fly.
Speaker 5: He's not dead though, No.
Speaker 1: He was half dead.
Speaker 10: He was stuck in the thing like he looked exactly like that guy read that brother avenging his death. What if he was going, I kicking a nap and kicking a nap, Okay, well wake up and get the fuck out of my chick. So then we then I'm grossed out. I'm like, get the We're getting the fuck out of here. I'll eat McDonald's. We gotta go like this.
Speaker 1: I paid for the whole thing. We didn't need any of the meal.
Speaker 10: You can offer it to us for free. We literally were like, hey man, there's a fly in our fucking food. And I was like, we're gonna we gotta go, like, we'll just tab out for what we've ordered and let's just go cancel the rest of the orders. They didn't. They brought him the whole bill. So he paid one hundred and twenty five dollars at GGI Fridays for fly Fly chips. Yeahgi Fly Days was terrible. And then we walked down the street to McDonald's and McDonald's was a walk up window.
Speaker 1: Didn't let us walk up. The guy goes we close and I was like, it says, well, what what you know?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 5: What ethnicity was that by the way okay. And then that's the most racial thing I've ever seen. We closed, Yeah, yeah, I said exactly how he said, is an Indian guy. It's Cuban.
Speaker 1: We closed. That's what he said. That's that sounded Cuban to me. You don't know any fucking Cuban's name one Cuban.
Speaker 5: That's right. The castro castro in your face?
Speaker 1: And how did he sound if I start didn't want anybody? He closed? Thank you, you're right, we close. We closed, sidel castro dog dog play it. So then I use the roof and he would go raise the roof.
Speaker 10: So then I said, let's go to the only other place that's open as Taco Bell. That's we need food. We haven't eaten in ten hours. We go down to Taco Bell and their inside's closed. But I said, I used to do this in college all the time for college kids. If they don't let you walk up, you wait till a car comes up, and you go, yo, can we order with you?
Speaker 1: We'll pay for one of your things.
Speaker 5: Right, we're at a financial place where I said, I'll just buy this guy's whole thing.
Speaker 10: Well, the only guy that came in the ten minutes we were waiting was an old scooter, an old man on a scooter maybe eighty maybe eighty, yes, a scooter and the scooter was barely working work. He got it from a lot somewhere and it was like it died twice in the drive. Yeah, And I said, yo, man, can we order with you because you have a vehicle?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 10: And I'll you know, I'll pay And he's like, yop, you're gonna pay And I said I'll pay. He goes, I was gonna get me twenty tacos. Then I was like, we're you gonna get twenty tacos before I said that, and he was like, I we'll all go and get a whole bag of tacos. And I said, okay, man, get this fucking guy twenty tacos. I guess yea. And so we paid for him to make it easier. Bobby got frustrated and walked away.
Speaker 1: Didn't like the scooter man left, so he ended up ordering White Castle at three in the morning. Yeah. My point is in the movies, he's in the movie.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he was in the white camp. He has to support him. My point is, and this is a tip for your sports fans. When the beer lines are too long. Go to the very front, nudge the guy at the front, like your friends with him, and go, I'll buy your beer if you can lace my beer with yours. I do this every stadium I've ever been to my life. I've never waited in the line ever buy the guy's beer. That way, you only have to pay for one other beer. That's man, most one other beer, one other beer, so I gotta pay for it most two beers because you're not allowed to have two more than two a person.
Speaker 1: That's the trick.
Speaker 10: Guys, don't wait in the line, walk to the front, pay for that kids beer, walk home with beer.
Speaker 5: Huh, thank you.
Speaker 10: I've done that my entire It's a in life. It's a it's a great tip to give, and I don't know how many people are going to use it. But I've never ever once stood in the line right to the front of go, I'll buy your beer. What do you guys want? And then they and then they go, oh shit, okay, this guy's gonna buy our beer. Don't pinch your penis live on air. You get my biggest pet peeve.
Speaker 1: I just had.
Speaker 3: You had one in there. You gave a tip and you said a pet peeve of you know, bugs bugs in a food bugs and food bugs and food. Dude, you want to know my pet beef. The pet peeve I was gonna do is when people take out like this is not it but your feet? Yeah, no socks, Like when people kick up their feet in front of your face. Yeah, yeah, play with their toes, like if I'm watching a movie and somebody's got their feet around you, Like, I can't even focus on the moment anymore. I'm now trying to figure out how I can kill this person because of the etiquette with their bare feet on a table, feet on a thing.
Speaker 1: This is do you suck the feet? Nor your wife? Your wife?
Speaker 5: Your wife, your wife. I'm not a stranger, but like a wife.
Speaker 1: I'm not a foot guy.
Speaker 9: You know, you don't fu them, you massage them. Yeah, I'm massage them, but I'm not gonna I'm just not a foot guy. You got a foot fetish You seem like a foot fetish guy. Yeah, I love it. Yeah, I would get What are your fielder finished? What are your top three body parts?
Speaker 1: Oh? Here we go. I love this number one. I like the please.
Speaker 5: I don't like parts that people don't even talk about.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: I like the no man zone. What's the mat the gooch? I eat that?
Speaker 5: I mean, so if I see a vagina, I'll cover with my right hand, cover the butthole, and I go for the taint. Nick, what are you doing that? I have no feeling there. I don't don't care.
Speaker 1: I love it, little.
Speaker 10: Bridge, huge taints, Yeah, a huge strip gotta be like two feet. Your bottle has to be basically on your back.
Speaker 5: The vagina has to be on the chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: In the end, the house be in the back. It's that dude, I just got hard. If that was the fuck?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: Not? Really good? He'll show you dick. Yeah later though, yeah, yeah, do it on the air. You'll blur it out. We'll blur well, yeah, no, I don't trust I don't know you guys blur it out? Who pixelated? No, you'll make fun of it later and then like a two weeks later they'll get they'll get bammed if they.
Speaker 5: Put two weeks later, Steve Burn's gonna come in here, like I saw his dick. But let me see if I can get a little hard though.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, leave it alone? What leave it alone? Let it be just lipped up a shirt? There it is hello. You know that song Purple People Leader, that's where it comes.
Speaker 5: From one not one.
Speaker 1: Heck fine, Purple People Leader, that's from that. You go, can you blur that out? Don't trust me. We're not gonna put your fucking yeah. Yeah, don't have a choice anybody.
Speaker 10: My pet peeve is when Bobby shows his dick on podcast.
Speaker 1: This has been great. I love you guys. Hey, legitimately you guys are having here.
Speaker 3: Thank you for fucking Can we come back or absolutely open door policy plug.
Speaker 10: Yes, this comes out when against Tuesday Tuesday next week. H We're gonna be in uh damn, I'm really bad at this right now, just because all right, wait their sorry, this comes out the twenty fifth, right, yeah, twenty fifth. Okay, so hey, we're gonna be in uh Durham, North Carolina tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Then we go to Charlotte.
Speaker 10: Then we do Texas Baby, San Antonio two shows, Houston, then Dallas, and then we go up to the Pacific Northwest with Spokane, Seattle, Portland, and Phoenix, go to Bad friendspod dot com, Bad Friends Pod dot com.
Speaker 1: By the show's while it's been fun, we've been.
Speaker 10: Saying it's the most fun they've had it last because we do stand up and we do bits from the show the audience, it's evolved.
Speaker 1: And I end up doing like Dolly Lama kisses. I don't know why, you.
Speaker 10: Guys know the Dodlly Lama kiss a little boy on the lips or on the on the tongue.
Speaker 5: The people have stuck in my tongue.
Speaker 1: He's been doing.
Speaker 10: Bobby Lama kisses. So he's been Bobby Lama and people all over the country.
Speaker 1: I have a throat from it.
Speaker 5: There's a new variant, guys whose guys because of it? Yeah, we've never got one to grow away from women? Yeah no, but there's no women want to Bobby Lama him. But all the dudes want to rush this up my tongue. Well, look at how long his tongue is, do it?
Speaker 1: See? Yeah, you want any of these guys Bobby la Who would you Bobby Lama with? Here?
Speaker 5: Get in the mustache over there.
Speaker 1: He's the cutest, for sure, he is the cutest. You got to see. You can see the sink in his cheeks a little bit. Yeah, cutey fire. He's trying not to smile, lips a little bit too.
Speaker 5: Let me see who I wouldn't hang out with What do you mean, wouldn't hang out with one of them? Wouldn't hook up with or hang and hang out with. I don't want to see this person. I don't want to see this person again. Okay, I got it? Yeah, who is it? Guess the big head? Big headed dude, because.
Speaker 1: You haven't looked at me once.
Speaker 5: All podcasts his culture, they don't, they don't look at what's this culture?
Speaker 1: Your trainian? How about your culture? Is it? Are you your Eastern European? Yeah? Yeah, idea? What I am?
Speaker 5: Because this Why is your voice so deep? A great question? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you nervous right now? Mitch? I am? I know you are? What do you do? What do you do for the show? Mitch? I'm a producer? My bad? I love you, Mitch, Mitch. Where are you from? To stuff? You say? To cut out? Sylvania Western or eastern Eastern? Philly kid? I like, don't fucking claim Philly, dude, you're not a Philly outside He didn't say, he said forty five. That's fine. I love you Philly, but Philly, but Philly. But you're a Philly? Are you a Philly fan? Over everything? Really?
Speaker 3: Yankees? Ohio state? I'm not Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Chiefs fan an Ohio State fan. Well wait what Ohio I'm a Chiefs fan because of Larry Johnson. What about your dad? Your dad influence you on another one? No, this is all me n Cuba fourteen influenced. Would you go to college small school? Be a Sessquehannah fan? Doug d three Home of the wild Bucks, some of the river Hawks. River Hawks.
Speaker 5: That sounds like derogatory statement. We were racial epithet. No, we were, We were the crusaders. But that was you got that that had to get canceled. Right, these are going down right now. We're talking about your school.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, shout out to the river Hawks, man, shout out. I love those guys. That well, God blessed Ohio State. Yankees. What was it? Cancel Cowboys, Chiefs, so Chiefs, Ohio State. That's it? Yankee baseball?
Speaker 10: Baseball guy, missing out, you're missing out, missing not one of the most fun sports.
Speaker 1: He's a we got a pitchclock, dude, We're on one. It's the best.
Speaker 10: My baseball is probably the most fun sport to go hang out at. Football's best sport. Just see live or hockey pretty close. Spall is the best hang I've ever had in my life. You had the most fun hanging a baseball game. You can go to a baseball game and not even watch it, so you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Get enough about sports.
Speaker 10: Sports kid, but the biggest athlete and the bus by the way. Yeah, let's get you to throw one football outside on camera.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You got a little we got a little dog. Hey, we got a nerve basketball goal. We can get it like a dunk.
Speaker 5: Get in there.
Speaker 3: We get a dunk before. Thanks for having us on the bat. The bad Friends bump