Speaker 1: The Boys. What's up, everybody? This is uh Will Compton and Taylor Lawan. Taylor is not with me right now, obviously if you guys have been following him out in the beautiful Alameda, California in this extended'ce day hotel doing the intro. Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. Hell, I don't even know what episode this is. I know we keep we keep reeling them out, we keep throwing them out weekend and week out. I want to take a moment right now to shout out the crew uh back home. Alex Lagos, our guy who does runs our social media, does all of our content, uh that you see out there, Bloss Hernandez who does all the clips, he's that he produces everything, Zach Patton out there. It's a three men little wrecking crew back home in Nashville that have uh that's been pushing all this stuff you see out there. So I want to take a moment and give a big shout out to them, because Busting with the Boys wouldn't be doing everything that's going on right now without those guys. Because Taylor Knight, It's there's one thing I've learned, It's it's it's hard doing this podcast and playing ball at the same time. Well, let me let me go back on that. It's not hard. It's hard to make sure you stay as engaging and pushing out as much content being the way, but the bust with the boys social media is on uh out there on Twitter and Instagram. It's hard staying and keeping that consistent train going when you know you're completely focused on something else. So and those guys have alleviated all of that stress. And they you know they, I mean, you guys see they crush a week in and week out. I have nothing to do with that stuff. I kind of just check in make sure stuff's running smoothly the way the way they wanted to. I get them in the intro and then I go on about my business. It's definitely hard, man. It's like we've lost, uh three in a row now. And you know, back when I was in Nashville and the Titans were losing a lot, and they started off like two and four, it's like, you know, your emotion kind of went with however, the Titans were going right. So when the Titans were losing, I was like, shit, man, it's like it's tough to you know, push the podcast when everyone knows Taylor and I are involved in this, and everyone knows like when we the way our humor and personality is on there, it's like you go and push something right, and then if you're losing, everyone thinks you're completely not focused on your job and all you know, he needs stuff doing the podcast. That's that's why they all suck. That's why you know he's suspended, that's why he's gone in his penalties. And now you know, Titans are winning right now, Hats off to them. They've had they've done a you know, they've really turned it around. And then when I came out to Oakland, it's like you start off three and oh when I came out here and you're your attitude is sky high and you're excited. You're excited about introducing the pod to everybody, and people kind of know about the pot. A few teammates kind of knew about it, and it's all fun and awesome, right because you're winning. Now he's dropped three in a row in a fashion that's obviously not rad or full balling out with the products we want to put out there, And all of a sudden, now I'm like man, this is definitely how Taylor felt when the Tides were going through it, and I was like, now I'm going through it, and it's like you're cautious about saying too much about it or posting too much about it, because you don't want to give off the vibe that you're focused on something else when you know you know you're literally out here to play ball, Like I, you want to be the best football player you could be. I want to be the best linebacker I can be out here. And it's just weird how the world works. Man, It's weird. You guys know how social media is, how fickle everybody can be on stuff, and everybody wants a reason when shit's not going right. When you're winning, everything's great. When you're losing, it's like everything you're doing, oh, it must be that, it must be this, it must be that. So that's definitely something that's been a learning curve this year. But hey man, you got to take the bad with the good, and it's definitely been a learning experience because it's tough to measure because it's awesome because no one's ever done what Taylor and I are doing right now. No one's gotten into this space and industry as active athletes, and that's kind of something we wanted to do and challenge ours and get uncomfortable with and just do because we you know, we thought it'd be awesome. But we're definitely gonna stay consistent, keep doing this shit. And uh, you know, I went on a little rant right there, a little tangent, but that's just that's just to kind of give you insight on what goes through my head when it's like, Yo, we just lost again to Tians. I'm sitting here, I'm like, man, I don't even want to freaking do an intro. I don't want to do anything with it because I don't want this that the other and uh, you know, I don't want to let that stuff affect me to the point of where I stop doing it or stop giving this stuff to you guys, because you know, we've made a commitment about it at the beginning of the year. And you know, again, it has nothing to do with anything other than like, yo, we do something off the field. It's no different than when I come back and work on real estate deals or get emails or talk that business with this guy or that guy. It just so happens that this business happens to be out there in the spotlight and out there and in front of everybody, YadA YadA and so forth. I don't even know what the hell I'm talking about it anymore, but yeah, man, battle the Boys happened this weekend. Hats off to the Titans. They fucking won. I've never wanted it to win a game so bad in my life. Man. It's funny. It's like, uh, you know, moments and emotions leading up to the game, so you kind of wanted to stay quiet obviously, you know, the boys sitting in his room thinking up us stuff like yeah, when we beat these dudes, I'm gonna drop this, I'm gonna blah blah. But like have fun with it like that, and you're kind of like you're so fired up about it because you want to beat the Titans so bad. It's funny because it's like you go from root for the Titans when you're in Nashville without a job and you're doing bust with the boys, and then all of a sudden, you're in Oakland. You're like, Yo, playoff certain stak and we got to play these dudes, And man, I wanted to I wanted to beat them so fucking bad, dude. It's kind of like when you're youth football growing up and your your community leagues, you're playing against your friends every weekend, and you're kind of like excited because you're like, oh, you get to play against you know, I got to play against all my boys leading up to you know, that game, and so I knew it was gonna be awesome. But man, I never wanted to win a game so bad my life. Uh. You know, they hell, they they've times have been on a roll. Man. They're they're playing some good ball, They're doing good with their running game, they're you know, they've hell. I mean, you guys watch a damn game. But yeah, obviously I've seen everybody kind of chirping, the boy having fun. YadA yea da, I got lost, blah blah blah. Shit happens, dude. I mean, it's the NFL. It's funny because, Uh, I've known KB, the fullback who caught it on me. I've known him since his time in Vandy when I sat and uh did some stuff with him and a few of the leaders senior leaders on that Vanderbilt football team, and we were like, we were laughing about it after the game, like, Yo, isn't it crazy how life works? Like we go from I'm helping you out to them we're on the field playing against each other, and then you know, he had his moment there to catch the fucking well thrown ball on me. It's like, look at us now playing against each other in the NFL. It's just funny how life works, man. But yeah, the post game stuff, we had the jersey swap, I knew I was swapping with Taylor, and then after the game, you know, obviously we're on the field, everybody's yelling, everybody's yelling at me, chirping me YadA. Yeah, I kind of knew some stuff that's going on with Special Team since I was in it with the with them last year. I kind of knew a lot of stuff that was going on. So it was just kind of fun playing against those dudes and playing against you know, the schemes that you're familiar with.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately we didn't get the fucking win though. But after the game, Westy Woodiard comes over and he's like, hey, and we gotta we got a surprise for you. I'm pumped to see wood and I'm you know, dapping everybody up, wishing everybody good health and good luck the rest of the way, you know, YadA YadA and Woods like, hey, we got a surprise for you. And I was like, listen, man, y'all, y'all won. You don't need to do anything else to disrespect me on the field after the game, so he's like, no, no, no, you're gonna like it. You're gonna like it. I'm like, all right, cool, and you know, several of the guys came over and they all start taking out They're like, yo're we're gonna give you we're jerseys swapping with you, but I don't have. I was like, I got order jersey for you guys, I only have this one obviously, Like oh no, don't worry about it. Everybody starts taking off their jerseys and they start laying They're like, yo, these are all yours, and Woods like, hey, I want to line these up and you take a picture with them, and I'm like for real. He's like, yeah, man, you know, bro, you you you deserve this ship. Like you're you know, you're a good You're a good motherfucker. YadA had some insight stuff that we used to joke about last year. And uh Man, in that moment, I was like, man, it's just a reminder that some of these moments and times, dude, it goes way beyond the game of football, way beyond the logos, way beyond being rivaled against each other, because you don't know what how the guys are gonna react after they beat you. It's like they have all these bragging rights on you, and they are you know, they want to They're giving me these jerseys right and I'm sitting there like, Yo, this is one of the dopest moments I've ever been a part of. And Wood's like, yo, I I've never there's never really been a moment like this. I just you know, we want to do this where I wanted to put this together for you and uh So, shout out Wesleywood. Youear man. I can't wait to have him on the pod and talk kind of the whole journey he's been on and kind of everything that goes on, uh in the league. But that moment again, that moment right there is just kind of a reminder that you know, the the game, the game and everything you do, it's gonna come and go, and what's gonna last forever? Are these relationships you build and uh man, that was one of the that's probably the coolest moment I've had in my career when those guys were kind of giving me their jerseys and being like, yo, the boys, Like let's get a picture and say the boys, because that kind of started last year when we were all together and going through some tough times in Tennessee and just having the hole the Boys thing kind of kept everybody rallied around each other. We just had fun with all that stuff always. And it's just cool, man to know that I was in Nashville for a year and got close with these guys and these are relationships that I have that'll go beyond football, that already go beyond the field, and that'll continue to happen. You know, after the game is you know done with us, Man, the game's gonna continue to go and it's gonna people are gonna forget about us, this, that the other. But you know, these relationships you have, those are the things that you'll you'll you'll have with each other. And so that was that was dope, man, and speaking yeah and all that all the love and stuff from Nashville that everybody's given me that you know, it goes without saying, that's been one of the cooler things knowing I've just I was just there a year and how I've everybody's been super cool about a YadA, YadA, YadA. It's been awesome. It's been cool. And again, I really wish we would have beat the ship out of y'all, but uh or not, y'all, like this is this again that I know, I understand our our demographic is a lot of Nashville, but I really hope we would have beat the hell out of the Titans. But anyway, that was some cool shit. Man. The giveaway winners they got to come. We flew them out, They got that sign Chattanoogas for the boys, they had a great time. We flew them out, put them up in a hotel, gave them tickets, gave them a lot passes for after the game, got to take a picture with them. They had a blast. Shout out Spencer and his wonderful wife. They had a lot of fun, man, And that was that was that we were pumped to kind of do that giveaway for them. A couple of questions I wanted to address and listen, I know this is a long fucking intro, and I really don't give a speaking of don't give a shout out to our our sponsor, Anheuser Bush and Ajax Cerner, the local distributor. All of our drink needs with these those natty light selsers, these are low hot Beaches and Katalina Lin Mixer six percent alcohol. Get where you're going faster. You don't want to put on a little too much gut. You drink those pups. You drink those babies, and you know you get you get all the results you need. Shout out anher Bush, Shout out Ajax Turning for being a sponsor of this podcast. A lot of big things come with those guys. They take care of all of our needs. For the tailgates, which I think there will be tailgates in Nashville the next home games and stuff. You have to follow at bustin WTB, follow us on social media to follow that. But I believe all that stuff's gonna be. We're still rolling with all that stuff. Where was I? Uh oh, yeah, the whole don't give a hashtag, don't give a keep sending us photos too, and we'll share them on social media and our YouTube video. YadA YadA, YadA, We're having a lot of fun with that stuff, but the whole don't give on this long intro, I'm going to address a few questions. What's coming up for or Busting with the Boys. Well, it's a great question. Well I'm happy to answer. The future we have about this is the last backlog backlogged episode, so you're about to listen to this one. I honestly don't even remember a whole lot that was in this conversation has done a long time ago. It was just me and Adam Bobo, and I'll talk about him here in a minute. But the future of Busting with the Boys, this will be this will be the last actual episode you hear. Christmas week we're off. Then we're gonna have like an end of the year. We're gonna collab all the episodes together and drop an episode that's kind of like that kind of shows all the great moments throughout this first season of Busting with the Boys. We're gonna tie a lot of stuff together because again, we got a lot of new listeners that probably are unaware of the people we've had on in the conversations we've had. And I think that's pretty much it for twenty nineteen. It's been hard to do episodes. I haven't done any episodes out here as an Oakland you know, with any of the Oakland Raiders. We have a lot of stuff in the works with them. But again, guys, it's it's hard to do that shit, especially when you know we've lost. Yeah, you just don't want to put You just don't want to have it again. You don't want to have a bad image out there and it seem like you're doing other shit or focusing on other things when we got to Honestly, we need to win a football game. But we have a lot of big things coming with Busting with the Boys. We're in talks with some people where you know, there's there's a lot of things going on and we're gonna have a big twenty twenty. The bus is getting fixed so we'll be able to drive different places. You've seen the part of my take Pat mcabee show, Rich Eyesen. A lot of these outlets have been talking mentioning Busting with the Boys. We're gonna be heading out and trying to get these guys on the bus. Uh. We have a lot of cool things getting on rob When I get back to Nashville after the season is over, whenever that may be. You know, Taylor and I are gonna start knocking out podcasts again. We're gonna reflect on the whole Battle of the Boys. We're gonna reflect on all this stuff throughout our year, and we'll get you guys up in January. So bear with us again. This has been a huge experiment this year and a really good one. But we really, we wouldn't be shit about you guys, So we appreciate all this support you've shown. But just to kind of let you know what's coming this episode today, you know, one that kind of collabs the entire year, and then after that we will be off. We will be done until you know further notice. So follow us on at bustin WTV on both Twitter and and Instagram and stay updated with us. All right now our episode. Man, Before we start this episode, shout out Hunter brileyoorregal RG dot com all of your real estate needs residential commercial investment Hunter Briley. Guys, the dude is a freaking stud. He's been the podcast, he's been the sponsor since day one. He obviously identified this potential and talent for day one. Here's his personal the number six one five six three zero nine seven three five. I had a buddy reach out to me recently and asked about Hunter, and I got them connected. I think he's coming on visiting next month to sit down and do some developmental work. And I'm telling you guys, you guys have any real estate needs or aspirations investing, and he mentoring any of that stuff. Hit up Hunter, Briley, tell him the boy sent you. He will get you hooked up. Man. Now for our episode, Adam Bobo, you have no idea who he is. He's a guy who works behind the scenes. He specializes. He has a company called Irritate and that is in Nashville. Irritate and that is in Nashville. I forgive it to some German bullshit. I think you'll learn about it in the podcast. But my man, he specializes in nutritional ivs, so the recovery, health and wellness of you know, human beings. We use them. I use him, Taylor uses them. A lot of guys on the Titans last year use him. He flies around to and works with the Titans. He works with the Eagles obviously me here on the Raiders, the forty nine ers. Dude travels everywhere all week long. Takes care of a lot of people in Nashville. And it doesn't have to just be athletes. These are you know, people with day to day jobs and you know, trying to He has things for anti aging recovery is something as simple as hangovers. He's a guy who travels around and uh, you know, has stuff in house, will travel to you with IVS, does a lot of good vitamin pushes, vitamin bags, a lot of different stuff that you'll hear about, just overall health and wellness that you'll hear about in this podcast. His name is Adam Bobo and you can follow them at Irritated Nashville. That is ar et E Nashville. Follow them on Instagram for sure. I don't know if they have Twitter, but definitely followhim on Instagram Adam Bobo. He has his own Instagram as well, and that's just at Adam Bobo. Dude drops a lot of knowledge, bombs bombs week in and week out. Absolute stud grinder, hard worker building this company up, and it's honestly, he's gonna be working with several teams in the future and he's the dude is a freaking stud man. You're gonna get a lot out of this podcast, especially if you're into our recovery and everything behind the scenes. He plays a vital role and all that. But yeah, man, without further ado, this is Adam Bobo. This has been like an eighteen minute freaking intro, the longest intro of all time. Subscribe to us, don't forget you listen. We don't run many ads, we don't market, we don't put a lot of money in marketing. It's really we put it on you, guys, and the way we've grown has been all because of you guys. So continue to share, continue to talk about it, continue to like comment, do all that stuff, and keep putting us out there, man, because we're gonna grow this thing. And we do have huge plans coming for twenty twenty that you guys are really gonna enjoy. But we have a YouTube channel, We're on all podcast platforms. Just go busting with the boys. We have merch. Go scoop your Christmas long sleeve, Christmas vacation tea that we vacation tea that we made. Go scoop that up along with our for the boys hats, all that fun stuff. Get your Christmas gifts going on, Get them ready, get them to your loved ones. Give me your friends again. Guys, this has been awesome. This is kind of a little podcast in itself, but here you know again, we'll go ahead. We're gonna run this episode with Adam Bobo. You put it.
Speaker 3: There's a there's one hundred NAD in there.
Speaker 1: I feel something.
Speaker 3: That's the NAD.
Speaker 1: Make sure you're talking into the mic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the NAD, is what you're feeling.
Speaker 1: Can you turn up his headphones or his mic?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Check check check.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can hear myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can hear it, like I could feel it over in my other arm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably what you have most of your joint soreness too.
Speaker 1: In my other arm. You like where I feel the na D.
Speaker 2: A lot of times people feel it more where you have like the majority of inflammation. Like sometimes people notice it like in their knee, like they feel it more because they have like joint inflammation there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know if it was just because it's been a minute since I've had an IV that I'm just kind of like, No, it's the n AD what you're feeling. It's placebo, but it's not. This is really this sh It's really hit me, Yeah, we don't want to talk about nad no no, na d no. We had a podcast the first time and it was like one of the beginning ones and it was just way over everyone's head and we got way too deep and philosophical and education.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there was like nerd out moments where I don't even think, like we were almost turned it this way.
Speaker 3: There might as well have been a screen up. We were just like, oh, yeah, this that stem cells and.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I know, we were talking about all of it. What do you Uh So I got an IV right now in my arm as we're running this podcast. Uh, talk about what's what's going in my body right now? Talk about what's in the ivy bag behind us that you give you know, all the athletes.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so to make it simple, there's vitamin C, a lot of antioxidants, B vitamins almost ivy down UH antioxidants, vitamins, different things that UH decrease oxidative stress, promote UH cell turnover, cell recovery, muscle recovery, soft tissue recovery.
Speaker 3: Basically, the goal of.
Speaker 2: What is in your IV is to make you recover faster and perform better. The list of things if you were listening to them off for vitamin C, H B, complex B twelve, magnesium, zinc, calcium, acetyl system a, setle, carnotine, Jesus, A whole lot of big words. But the long and the short of it is everything is kind of built around the athletes body, the athletes goals, and the athletes.
Speaker 3: Uh kind of track. I guess that that y'all take day to day, week to week with.
Speaker 2: Games and practice and everything as best we can to optimize your playing level.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So how would you say, because teams, teams have their own iv people. Yeah, where guys get ivs and stuff before games for hydration and that, you know, in that nature, How do because I work with you, this is more for everybody out there, right, NFL teams have their own team doctors and people and athletic trainers that have they come in, they give you ivs, they plug you know, for hydration and all that stuff. How are your ivs different than what teams do? And not necessarily that it's just yours, but how are these types of ideaties better than what teams do?
Speaker 3: Uh? So the gist of it is, we're different, I want to say better. Well, you could just.
Speaker 2: Start the basic part of the fluid. Most NFL teams are going to do the most cost effective thing.
Speaker 3: The most cost.
Speaker 2: Effective fluid is a fluid called sodium chloride, normal saline.
Speaker 3: It's salt water per liter of fluid.
Speaker 1: Right, because that's saline that they put in the bags, right, just the guys.
Speaker 2: Right right, So like what the guys get on the titans, for example, it's sodium chloride. Every leader of fluid has twenty six hundred ish milligrams of sodium in it. The fluid bags I give have around six.
Speaker 1: Hundred, so over t why that much more though.
Speaker 2: Because essentially what is the molecules or the particles that are in that fluid have to be equivalent to the particles that are in your bloodstream. Yeah, so when I put fluid in, you couldn't just put sterile water. You would want to put water with some kind of particles, so to speak, in the fluid into your body, so it's the same as your body, Okay, trying to make it simple. Yeah, when you do that, the easiest cheapest thing is just to put salt in there, which is sodium chloride.
Speaker 3: Just those salt in the bag.
Speaker 2: Then that's cheap for the person providing it easy and the most accessible fluid, the most widely used fluid out there is sodium chloride.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We use a couple of different fluids with athletes depending on the situation, either lactated ringers or plasma light.
Speaker 3: And essentially what that does is you take out.
Speaker 2: A lot of the salt, a lot of the sodium, and you substitute it in with other electrolytes like magnesium, calcium lactate that make the particle content in the bag the same as your bloodstream, but reduce the sodium content drastically. My big problem is that a lot of teams, players, guys that get ivs religiously are basically getting all these ivs with high amounts of sodium. Guys that get two, three, two or three bags a day, sometimes guys are getting eight bags a week. That much sodium directly under your bloodstream, you're gonna drive have your sodium levels up. And all that does is is breed heart disease because your sodium levels.
Speaker 3: That's it's like the worst thing you can do for yourself.
Speaker 2: But in the moment, though, teams just don't want to got to cramp, that's all it matters.
Speaker 3: Don't cramp so you can play.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's it's it's don't cramp. If there's pain, get the pain, don't don't you exactly feel pain, whether it's lighter, cane toward it all, all these whatever in sids that you know, they try to just mask the mask for the game, like me notorious for some toward all before the game, right, sometimes toward all halftime. You know, which isn't the best, Which isn't the best thing for you at all? It's really bad. Yeah, you know if your gut landing for a lot of shit, honestly, I.
Speaker 2: Mean too, you think about like toward all and stuff, like your your body is inflammatory process, is it healing itself? And if you block that continuously, you're continually blocking your body healing itself. Ideally, you just like to optimize your body's healing, you know, get the right vitamins uh antioxidant supplements in your body that maximize your body's healing potential so the inflammation is shorter or less. But you don't just keep cutting it off every time, every time, every time.
Speaker 1: Right, let's let's go back to how you got into this ship. Yeah, back you got Let's go down here. What is this School of anesthesia Masters of science. Yeah, the focus in nurse anesthesia. What do you you owe? You're a nurse?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nurse fucker. I'm a nurse fucker. I'm a focker. I'm a hell of a fucker.
Speaker 1: You can ask Jesus Christ. Let's start back at how what got what? What got you into this stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So, uh, I guess I was. I went to anesthesia school.
Speaker 2: The short of it, I guess is I was a nurse and then I see you unit for a couple of years, went back to anesthesia school. I was an anesthesias school for two and a half years. Basically, it's a master's degree in science with a focus in anesthesia.
Speaker 3: And then I did I put people to sleep.
Speaker 2: If you wonder what anesthesia is, Basically, I'm the guy that comes in, gives you the drugs, puts you to sleep, stays we need hear in the case, wakes you up at the end, and brings you back to your your room or wherever you're going.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: I just did that for open heart surgery for four years. So people that you know had a heart attack or heart valve issues. We'd open the chest and I would put you to sleep for that and stay with you through the procedure and then wake Well, we wouldn't wake those people up.
Speaker 1: You go to the ICU.
Speaker 3: But basically I took care of the people having heart.
Speaker 1: Surgery, okay, and then you left. You love to start a rete or I.
Speaker 3: Say, right, you know you're saying it wrong. It's okay for over a year, but.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Well, how do you say the word rita?
Speaker 3: Really it doesn't matter. But the fact that people ask for me is like, ah, people, we are at least talking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Irritate you left being a nurse.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I started this company like two years ago.
Speaker 2: Mainly because I felt like I'd kind of reached a point where I was really good at what I did and I needed to be challenged in another way grow my myself, so to speak. So what I ended up doing is starting a company that basically helped people perform at a higher level because the majority of people are dehydrated. Seventy percent of the population is dehydrated. So I tried to figure out where I could take my medical background into the realm of where most of my friends were. And most of my friends were either athletes or musicians or in the music business world, people that traveled a lot.
Speaker 1: Weird flex, go ahead, real flex. Like most of my friends are like celebrities.
Speaker 3: I didn't say the word celebrities.
Speaker 1: I did musicians they travel a lot, but any of the you know, that's beside the point.
Speaker 3: They're on a lot of party lists.
Speaker 1: You know, that's not what I say, Yeah, go ahead, But.
Speaker 2: They just travel a lot. Basically is what the majority of a lot of my friends do is travel a lot. So I tried to figure out a way to bring my medical background into that world, and the best fit was just doing ivs. That travel lifestyle is so rigorous on your body that I was able to see that simple fluids alone help those people maintain good function or good sense of feeling overall, a good well being I guess, so to speak. And it kind of grew from there. It was super organic. We've never really done much marketing. We've never done much.
Speaker 3: Like we just got a physical space last fall.
Speaker 2: It's been really slow process of just grassroots, word of mouth type stuff. That was kind of the whole goal was to build it around our relationships and let it slowly organically become whatever it is. I mean, It's had about ten different you know, avenues that we've tried to drive it. Where it's at now is kind of where we were.
Speaker 1: We like it to be.
Speaker 3: Working with a lot of athletes and again people.
Speaker 1: That yeah, in the in the athletes for like people that don't know we're talking about like myself, stud the Boys, the Boys. But Rob Gronkowski, Yeah, you fly around to see him, You fly around to see I know that. I know you work closely with Eric Decker. Yeah, I know you're You're very in.
Speaker 3: With the uh, the Titans. A lot of the Titans players, a lot of the Titans guys.
Speaker 1: You'd be at. So what Bubbo would do would be there nights before the game, whether it's away game or a home game, and we utilize him like I would go, I would go to his room and he would hook me up with an ivy for a date for a day before the game, and then he would help after games. He would you would utilize him in the week for recovery. And you do that for mainly Titans guys.
Speaker 2: Mainly Titans guys. I had a couple of guys that like uh left that I still kind of worked with as they left. The best I could, like Rishard Matthews and some guys like that around the league that transitioned out of the Titans world but still saw the value of performance enhancing type things with IVS.
Speaker 3: Legally, you know. So that's the about.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: He's my boy. I can't believe he's a good dude.
Speaker 1: I like I always thought, I've always thought he was a good dude. He's always been cool around me. He was always cool in the locker room, kind of kept himself and just played a speaker. But uh, I can't believe he had a weird little retirement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't believe he's done.
Speaker 2: Like what I will say about Rischard, he's one of the best human beings you'll ever be around. Like he's like his his concern is so much like to be a dad. And the moment that stuff starts to affect him on the field or or at work, that affects his role as like a dad with his kids, that's when he's done. Like if stuff like at work bothers him. Like he's so focused on his kids. And that's what I will I can't say about him, But I can't believe. I hate that he's done.
Speaker 3: He's hell still got it too, man, he still got it.
Speaker 1: I know, he kind of did the whole retire from from Tennessee and he kind of just didn't show up. He kind of retired from Tennessee, got picked up by the Jet Jets, kind of retired from the Jets, the Saints, Saints, went on the Saints, and then basically probably retired on the Saints. But I know it just like it just like clicks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't you know, I think once you're kind of going that route.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know, I didn't play in the league or anything, but once you kind of like had that path of like possible retirement, you're.
Speaker 3: Floating out there the door. It's hard to be all.
Speaker 2: In because like camp sucks, like practice, Like it's not fun to be away from your family. You're you're Once you start to float that idea of retirement out there, you you're starting to look at like is the paycheck worth the sacrifices I'm making? I think, right, especially if you play for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, once you've been around six, seven, eight years, Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: You kind of started you start having those ideas. But because you do, you got to be all in, especially in training camp when it's ninety man rosters and every job's open, you know, unless you're like a star.
Speaker 3: Right, but there's still it's still like not it's still work. It's hot to shut out there du Yeah.
Speaker 1: We don't know that this episode could be the holidays season, so we need to be talking about holidays.
Speaker 3: Well, what do you want for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Okay? So Airta was found. I'm trying to figure out where we were before we went off on that little tangent? Yeah, where were we? Does anybody know? What are you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Kind of talking about irritate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we kind of built it around people that travel a lot, and Nashville is a hub of athletes, musicians, country music world period. Those people all travel a ton, whether that my friends or not friends. I mean to the point now, I work with a lot of people who I don't even know, you know. I just show up at houses and I'm told, hey, this is the person you're going to see. Some manager reaches out to me or whoever, and I just show up.
Speaker 1: Right like CMA Fest, you got to see some sweet people because is going on. You're like, who was it that literally was performing? He performed that night? You were at a spot early he was kind of sick. Remember he played at a Spotify house. You can't remember it. You took, you took.
Speaker 3: Cody Johnson with Cody Johnson.
Speaker 1: Cody Johnson.
Speaker 3: Cody Johnson's a good ass dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love Cody Man. Yeah, but Cody's Tennessee country too. He's a good dude. I like him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you're pretty You're pretty plugged into. You're pretty plugged in with some folks anytime I'm around you, Like, Yo, what the fuck is Bobo doing hanging out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not that like it, not that like it, well, nothing like that matters, But I'm literally like, Yo, Bobo's plugged in, bro.
Speaker 3: I think my biggest thing is I've always said yes to everything.
Speaker 1: WHOA well yeah, I mean like that's a little questionable.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you know what I'm saying, like showing up.
Speaker 2: If someone invites me to stuff, I say yes, whether it's an event or whatever.
Speaker 3: I just show up.
Speaker 2: And it's so easy to tran like to segue into like talking about irritable because everybody need everyone can benefit from an ivy. So for me, it's like how do you grow your business? I go to everything and it's so easy that people always feel like shit. People always feel like shit. No one feels ever feels great all the time. So it's an easy conversation with like, well, if you ever tried an IV, I try one one time, but it wasn't a good experience. Well, I have an IV company, and it's the easiest thing to just like segue into talking about my company and growing it because I'm there and people just don't feel that great, and I can make people feel better with ivs, So why not.
Speaker 1: Like for sure, what are like if people if people weren't doing ivs, if people don't want to do IV's, like say the listen and they're like not even on board with trying an IV or doing an IV, or don't have the funds to want to pay for an IV every week? What are what are some main things you take away because you're very influenced and in the know of like reading, and you stay you do all that shit bio hacking your body and all that shit that see you doing on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I try to stay in like everything.
Speaker 2: Sleep sleeps like the number one thing, Like so many people credit sleep because we have this infatuation with the grind.
Speaker 3: It's like we all as a society.
Speaker 2: Now get off on Instagram to posting what time we're going to bed and then what time we're getting back up and what time we were bro exactly how.
Speaker 3: Many I mean how many times? Well, yeah, I get up, but I go to bed early too, you know.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing we're infatuated with, Like like we'll have a little post on a laptop. It's like eleven o'clock and then you're gonna post that you're up at four thirty going to work out.
Speaker 3: Grind season has to grind season, money season, banks, eggsagine.
Speaker 2: Get that bag, slow feet, don't eat like all that stuff. And I respect that, yeah, but the problem is is that statistically, we've shown time and time again that sleep dominates what benefit you can.
Speaker 3: Get out of a workout.
Speaker 2: If you're not getting enough sleep, so athletes should be getting eight to ten hours of sleep at night. If you're sacrificing sleep for more intense workouts or more quantity of workouts or time of workouts, you're only doing that the detriment of your health, so and your performance. They did a research study at Stanford that with the basketball team that showed over a two month period they increased the athlete's sleep by to eight and.
Speaker 3: A half hours a night consistent.
Speaker 1: Time you hear that train got to the bus with the boys, Oh yeah, sorry.
Speaker 3: It's a good time.
Speaker 1: No. But they.
Speaker 2: Their three point percentage went up like eleven percent, their free throw percentage went up like nine percent, and all the players had to increased increased speed. However they measured that. I'm not sure the measurement, but all they changed. The only variable wasn't the diet. That didn't change their workout regimen, their practice. The only thing they did was get eight and a half hours of sleep. And those are I would say Stanford basketball is pretty elite type basketball, you know, absolutely so I'm pretty like big on promoting good sleep, and nobody it's good sleep, no one Like I don't think a lot of.
Speaker 3: People would say like, oh I sleep really well every night, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was really I think this. I was reading this book. I think it's I literally think it's called sleep in like the eight hour myth, but it's not based around you know, eight hours being a myth. I think it was like it takes ninety minutes for a sleep cycle to occur, and you want to try and get you know how many am I trying to think? Here, you're trying to get about five sleep cycles a night? Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Four or five? Right? And also another thing that can be detriment is stressing about sleeping a lot. So people who are obsessed with being like I have to sleep eight hours like that can be just as stressful.
Speaker 3: Emotional stress is terrible.
Speaker 1: I thinking that way. So they broke it down and thinking about getting thirty five sleep cycles a week being a goal and not measuring it by getting eight hours every night, but doing it like, say you only got four out four sleep cycles on Monday, right, you know Tuesday, you try to get back, you try to hit five or you're not. You're not stressing over the thought or idea of I didn't get eight hours, so you feel like whatever you're doing wrong like, oh, that's that's why, because I'm not sleeping in them.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I get there for sure.
Speaker 2: I think the issue though, is that it depends on if you're talking about the average American or the professional athlete too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that is.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 2: If I took John Smith out here, has a marathon on Saturday, and he gets an IVY before the marathon. Is he gonna notice a huge difference. Probably not right because he doesn't notice some average joe like, yeah, they don't know. You don't notice a two to three two to three percent difference in performance.
Speaker 1: That's it back there, Jesus Christ. Well, he just pisses me off looking at him.
Speaker 2: Sometimes athlete anyway, just seeping athletes just oozing athletic athleticism. Like I feel like I got more athletic walking on the bus being in his presence. No, but that two to three percent difference in a professional athlete, that's a difference. It matters sleep if if you're the benefit that you get from sleep at that level of performance.
Speaker 3: It is drastic. So yeah, like the the the short of it is, sleep's.
Speaker 2: The most important thing that any of us can do. Time and time again, they've shown that with ineffective poor sleep quality or poor sleep time, type two diabetes at risk goes up, heart disease goes up, cognitive decline goes up, the risk of dementia goes up.
Speaker 3: So many like like disease states that are increasing in America today. That like, just fucking get some sleep. It's the most simple thing you can do.
Speaker 2: It doesn't cost you anything, Like it doesn't cost anybody anything to just go to bed.
Speaker 3: But we're so addicted to this thing, like in.
Speaker 1: That blue light and that blue light.
Speaker 3: I'm on the blue light.
Speaker 2: I've got to post on my Stagram. I can see right now about blue light, literally about blue light.
Speaker 1: I know you're you're you like to uh you like to drop knowledge on your I g Yeah, well I didn't plug your ig. What's your You can find.
Speaker 2: It back, Yeah, at Adam Bobo, At Adam Bobo, check it out. I'll get you some knowledge companies at AIRTA Nashville a R A T E Nashville. But yeah, literally, I'm looking at one right now where it talks about the blue light effects and how it blocks uh or blue light.
Speaker 1: Can decrease melotonin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it decreases.
Speaker 2: Melatonin production about twenty three percent, which is huge in the effect of how you get to sleep, staying asleep, that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Shit, I didn't see that post.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course you didn't like it.
Speaker 1: You want to throw the boy alight andl you a likenent. I apologize, yes, and then I got some blue light block.
Speaker 2: But then under that, it's got a whole lot of information as well about sleep in general.
Speaker 3: I'm on that. I'm on the BLI blue light blockers.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell you motherfuckers to get some blue light blockers. You need to wear, wear them on your laptop and you're on your laptop and you're on your phone at night time before bed.
Speaker 3: Can I plug a brand?
Speaker 1: No, don't plug a brand. We'll drop our We'll drop our link. We'll drop our link in our YouTube bios.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they gotta.
Speaker 1: You can go click that link my puppies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll make him sponsor the pot we need we do. We'll get this company to sponsor the pot.
Speaker 1: Don't say the company.
Speaker 3: I didn't say the company. I said this company.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I like that. What's a What's another aspect that is free and easy hydration?
Speaker 3: Good quality hydration? Just drinking drinking water.
Speaker 1: People don't get that.
Speaker 3: We pop SODA's, we drink coffees, we drink whiskey.
Speaker 1: Don't point in my fucking latte.
Speaker 3: I pointed that cream colored lot.
Speaker 2: That's not even that's dude, disrespect my lot. That's more latte than it is coffee.
Speaker 1: This is actually decaf with almond milk, very free. Well, I respect that, And I'm trying to cut back on my caffeine a little bit because I I pump in like thousands of milligrams au caffeine and I need so much.
Speaker 3: That's too much.
Speaker 1: It's not really thousands. I was dejaggerating for the show.
Speaker 3: But I took I got the effect happened. I felt it. Whoa, that's a lot, And I got to comment on it.
Speaker 1: Is is there a baseline for water amount that people need to be looking at? Body? Is it? Body weight? Is it? Is it? Ounces? Is elite? Is it? You know? How can people measure talking about your Yeah?
Speaker 2: I usually tell people, like in the diet world and nutrition world, we make it such a math equation, Like most people don't want like we tell them calculate macros and micro nutrients and and the amount of water, and do paleo or vegan or plant based or you know, it's all these different things. When really keep it simple and just drink more than you're drinking right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, cut.
Speaker 2: Sodas, limit alcohol the best you can, and drink more water. I drink a gallon a day sometimes more. Uh. That's a good goal for people, but it's not realistic for some folks. And then some people like have heart.
Speaker 3: Issues and they don't need to be drinking a gallon of water a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, if you drink three liters of water, that's probably more than the people that are listening to this podcast are drinking right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so if you just drink more water, no sure, And especially.
Speaker 1: For athletes anybody, anybody who's very active too, like soft tissue and everything like that. People don't understand. Guys don't understand. Like sometimes when I'm feeling tight, I'm like, I got to check my hydration intake. I know it's not certain things I'm doing in the in the weight room or on the field. Yeah, it's got to be like in diet and hydration because you the way you think of it, you can think of it like a you want your muscles and you want your tissue to be appliable. You think of your muscles are tissue like a sponge. A very hydrated sponge is very pliable, it can move right, saying that correctly, Right, if that sponge is dry, or your muscles and tissue don't have a lot of hydration to them, that sponge is stiff, right, not very appliable. You risk a lot. You have a greater risk of soft tissue injury, muscle injury, all those te type issues. When really all you gotta do is.
Speaker 3: Just drink water. Drink some water exactly. I mean, think about it when you were in high school, Like how much water did you drink a lot?
Speaker 1: Man, I mean it's about phone energy drinks exactly, Drinking sodas, spark back in the day, whatever.
Speaker 2: Man, Just to get by, Like you're just like trying to make it through class and go to practice and too, Like you're good at a sport. You can just get by and you're good, like you were good in high school. You know you're good enough to get recruited. You can work out and train hard. But like the small shit doesn't affect you, like drinking a bunch of sodas or like eating the shit die like that doesn't affect you.
Speaker 3: You know, like you're still good. Yeah I'm still getting recruited.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter what it might eat healthy ish, but you don't, like figure, you don't think about what you eat or what you drink or how much water you're taking in. You think with like any high school people who are listening to the pod, like if they alter small things. Now the benefits are exponential for when they're in college or the chance they have to play at the level beyond that, at some professional.
Speaker 1: Level, because usually when something's happening, it's it's too late. You haven't you haven't done, you haven't changed your routine enough. So it's like if you get on that stuff early. But again it's like a lot of guys just don't have that knowledge. A lot of people coming out of like high school, or people in high school, or just people in general don't have a lot of knowledge about nutrition and hydration, and so some some it's just hard to have any direction. Like somebody listening, like, you know what are these guys even talking about simple things of sleep and water and being conscious of what you're eating. And everybody like me in high school, it'd be like you'd order a water cup and go fill that thing up with soda, you know what I mean, get that free soda on the house.
Speaker 2: Do they hit the hit them with the suicide, yeah, or you get sprites so no one can tell, and you get the clear cup.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so and so's working here today, like hey, there's sticklers, like make sure you get spright, so they can't. But uh no, I agree.
Speaker 2: I mean I think that you know, it's just subtle things, and that that's why I say, like, especially on this podcast, like there's no point in going into specific little things that people can do when it's really simple, get eight hours asleep, or get more sleep than you're getting right now, drink more water than you're drinking right now, and eat cleaner than you're eating right now.
Speaker 3: Like I don't.
Speaker 2: I've tried keto, I've tried vegetarian, I've tried intermittent fast. But I've tried a multitude of diets. I've tried a version of a carnivore type diet. There's benefits to all of them. But the simple way to put it is just eat clean. Stop eating candy and like processed foods. Processed foods I think are going to be the death of the American person. Like healthy person.
Speaker 1: You think America is going to die because of ress?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that we're going to get Like I mean, think about it. Heart disease and obesity are at all time highs, Yet technology is that at all time high. How is it that technology and access to things is at an all time high, yet the health of the American is that an all time high for poor poor health? So poor health, diabetes are an all time high, Obesity is in an all time high, heart disease in an all time high. All these things are trending up year over year over year. Cancer is trending up year.
Speaker 3: Over year over year.
Speaker 2: Yet we have access to technology far beyond we did that than we did years ago.
Speaker 3: We're still getting sicker as a country, sicker and.
Speaker 1: Fidder because everyone wants that. It's that instant access and all these all these uh you know the process, all these big money corporations. Man, they're they're able to understand where attention goes and they're able to capitalize on them. So just an example of being like any like fast food or you know, these companies that stay in front of your face because they know trending up. They get the trends. That's why they hire those people exactly and they that's where they know where the attention goes for the moment, and then they basically buy that out, you know what I mean. So it's like you've got to find those people who study like following yourself, being us being friends, but accessing people who following people they kind of talk in that terminology that aren't necessarily content constantly be in front of your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I know people aren't gonna like like you said, a lot of people won't get some of the stuff we've talked about or or will turn this podcast off twenty minutes ago. Well, I'm just saying, matt ain't, well, we appreciate what you do. That well, drinks more fucking will just be a slightly healthier You'll feel.
Speaker 3: So much better.
Speaker 4: Guys, y'all have made me feel like total shit back. I feel personally attacked on everything y'all said.
Speaker 1: Maybe people driving or feeling the same way, so you have insights to feeling what this conversation conversation is like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm fat. No, y'all talked about four loco. I want to know what that actually takes the bottle? What does four loco do to the body?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: Because it's back now and I really want to see that, but I want to know what it actually does.
Speaker 1: To the body. I used to take four locos to the head, but you find out how bad they are, like in a little brown bag in college, Like dude, you taking the class.
Speaker 2: Jam full of caffeine and like upper vitamins and like fourteen percent alcohol. I think at least that's what it is on the market being advertised. Now, don't quote me on that. I think it's fourteen percent alcohol for ten those uh.
Speaker 1: Sealser ones, however, say it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say that, right, Celsius.
Speaker 1: Seltzer, Seltzer, Seltzer.
Speaker 3: Oh Celter, I thought you were saying, Celsius that interview, pull up everything you wish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is four loco? Everything you wish? You didn't know? Yeah, this is not so I want to say. What happened to me is? I want to say there was a death in college, Not not in Nebraska, but I think traveling around the internet that so I was like, yeah, maybe I should not drink four locos anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fun, you know what a red line is those energy drinks?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh, when I was in college, I didn't drink alcohol.
Speaker 2: So when we played, yeah, I didn't drink like I didn't drink I did that, No, because I partied harder than everybody, guaranteed. Guaranteed you can like I've hidden and banished all those pictures that existed because I'm pouring sweat in every picture.
Speaker 3: But uh, yeah, when I was in college.
Speaker 2: I didn't drink until my twenty first birthday and actually waited, which was December second. I spent my twenty first in uh over New Year's in Vegas, and that's when I drank. And I drank a little bit in high school, but through college never drank, not even a drop. But I would drink Red Line energy drinks. I would play the same drinking games, the same thing, and I would drink those energy drinks and I would take shots of them.
Speaker 3: I'd go through a night and have three or four of them, and I.
Speaker 1: Would just be like.
Speaker 3: Raging. So, yeah, that's terrible for you. Like I probably took two years off my life.
Speaker 1: Drinking the Red Lines. Oh yeah, that's fucking it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I partied, though, man, well off red lines.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I feel about that. I'm like processing and digesting it around like right now, you know what I mean? Yeah? Yeah, like what square does a drinking party hard? In college?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I think because my friends didn't care, because I was just wild, Like you couldn't you couldn't have said, oh, that guy's sober.
Speaker 3: You would have looked at me and been like, who's your drunkest friend. They would have pointed at me at Bobo. Yeah, I never got sloppy. I just got insane.
Speaker 2: It was like I was like the the tequila drinking alcoholic, not the bourbon drinking alcoholic.
Speaker 3: You never really got like sloppy and tired. I just like I was raging the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was, Especially when into my senior year, I was pretty straight laced on not going out either because I was like I was so yeah, no, yeah yeah, And I'm just so bought in, like, you know, getting being the best, being the best leader I can be, like You're just I don't know. I wish I would have been a lot looser on myself, not as hard on myself. Yeah, for sure as I am now, Like you know, I feel like I manage everything a lot better with balance now, not that like I fucking measure being extreme and then just some party and the while I'm.
Speaker 3: Just saying like, yeah, you've got to have some kind of balance.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Like I just I have fun with it a lot more. But I stressed a lot in college.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I can imagine what uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's scroll up, okay, or type something new. Mhm Yeah, I feel so much more loose on podcasts now.
Speaker 3: I love doing podcasts.
Speaker 1: I listen and the watch the other can I h I just I was gonna say, like I listen and watch you know, other guys podcast as I continue to try and like learn and navigate conversations and stuff, and people have like you know, their dead spots that they're kind of just hanging out and kicking it. Yeah, you know what I mean, that's really what it is where I'm like, you know what can we.
Speaker 3: You don't have to talk the whole time?
Speaker 2: Like no, like especially when it's video, because like you're looking at something like you look at like a lot of these guys like Charlomagne's God and like a lot of them, like they'll have pause breaks, yeah, and they're like looking at something on the computer. Like it's like you're hanging out. Like imagine if we're sitting at your house and we don't stop talking the whole time, like there's dead.
Speaker 1: There's been times where you don't stop talking and I just sit there and stereo.
Speaker 3: Attacked fat, you know, big Fat.
Speaker 1: You get Bubbo going on like a deep been a topic about performance, Yeah, because like we'll be some of us will be super curious and all that stuff. Yeah, I love that ship too. Like Ben Greenfield is weird ass, Like he gets deep and you have. You have a lot of eyes. So what you get once you get out of fucking once you get you going on something. Yeah, this was a mistake.
Speaker 3: Try to save it from this podcast, but yeah, I love nerding out to it.
Speaker 1: Though. Check my v's and make sure it gets done quicker and then I get my ass up out of there.
Speaker 3: Bobo's dropping too much knowledge. He's like talking to himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Taylor's birthday party, Oh that was fun? You were there? Fucking uh? Blue GenEd out?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah I was. It's a great picture.
Speaker 1: Cut off, Like, who in the fuck is this guy that shows up to a party with just so with the like a cut off Canadian Texando.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal. Taylor leaned up.
Speaker 1: And whispered in his ear, Who the fuck do you think you are? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Look at that guy. That guy's clean. Look at that. There's one thing I can tell you.
Speaker 2: I know a lot about health and wellness, but fashion, Oh that's my that's my that's my jam.
Speaker 3: No, he told me to wear blue jeans shorts.
Speaker 2: I was off I was wear blue jean shorts, is what he said. So I was like, all right, blue jeans shorts. What looks good at a drink? We're playing drinking games, yeah, you know, And I thought, what looks good with that?
Speaker 1: When Matt loss is the fucking beer pong game, Who in their right mind gets loses a fucking beer pong game by death cup?
Speaker 3: I've never seen that happen Matt.
Speaker 1: Matt is on my team, and Matt does he has a hell of a first game, like he does a He has a tremendous first game. And my only, my only objective at Taylor's party was fucking Taylor cannot beat me at these drinking games because he's he's too fucking arrogant man. I cannot, I cannot stand and you cannot let him beat you or he has that on you, you know what I mean. And so it was us, we we win and we advance. It's me and young Matt verse fucking Taylor and uh Quentin Nelson and Bobo and Bobo. That's right?
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, come on, I was going draino me. You were not in ar was wet all not? Because our game lasted like five minutes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and early in the game. Dude, my man Matt is standing there and Quentin Nelson throws his pong ball and makes it Matt's cup.
Speaker 3: I was it off backboard. I think it was off your chest, threw off, threw off, threw off.
Speaker 1: Of that soft little titch. You worked out and did a few more push ups and had a little bit of brick. It had been a brick.
Speaker 3: Instead, it popped right in.
Speaker 4: It was like, it was like, it was amazing. It was an amazing shot.
Speaker 3: It was the one of the greatest things I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: It was the most heads up playing like I wasn't even and it was It wasn't like he was standing up on the table, he was standing back.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was range. It was super impressive.
Speaker 4: It was a good shot.
Speaker 3: There was a lot on the line. I was coming off a heater.
Speaker 4: I think I hit like the game winner in four cups against like Maddenburger and then Ago and then Quentin Nelson from the like Colts. That could not have been the worst person for that to happen. My tit coddled that ball.
Speaker 1: There was no bounce. It like it hit your tit and like got kind of caught in it and we watched it roll into the cup. It was slow mode, yeah, and I sat there and stared at him, and I'm like I stopped breathing, like moving the cup, and I just like look over at Tailor and everybody starts yelling and everything's happening so fast.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know you lost.
Speaker 1: And I was just looked at Matt like, are you fucking kidding me, dude, Like this is how we fucking lost. Yeah, that was it was like one cup to zero, like the game hadn't even started and we don't even get to play tail Like, oh, but we.
Speaker 2: Were We had started enough to be cold, because I remember going to that game and I was like pissed because I was missing a whole bunch because I felt like I carried this the first game. That was like a stipulation for Taylor when he was like, you'll be on my team, you got to carry your weight.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Started the second game rough, and I was like, sucks to be fair with my actual value.
Speaker 3: And then Quentin nailed that shot.
Speaker 4: We lost our fourth because you remember jay On just left in the middle of the tournament.
Speaker 1: Jam was on our team and he literally just fucking ghosted on us. He just walked.
Speaker 4: We were like, what are we gonna do? We had to grab that that guy I forgot his name.
Speaker 1: But he was hanging out some chick dude fucking plus he's undefeated, man is god damn it it is. He literally left the party. I had nowhere where he went. I had no idea where he went to. I tried calling him and everything. I haven't talked to him to this day. Well now, but by the time this drops, hopefully we'll have talked. But I didn't talked to him in like a month, literally nothing, damn and uh, because I want to ask, yo, what the fuck even happened then? Because he was on our team. He wasn't very good though, you know what I mean. But Uh, anyway, I don't even know what the fuck we were talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talking about Taylor's party and random stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what what's your Uh? How do you feel about shitting in public?
Speaker 3: Shitting in public? It depends how public.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Let's start a public in the middle of the street.
Speaker 1: How about this, Let's start at a friend's house. A friend's house that's not like a public, but where we gotta have a starting point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally shit at a friend's house. I mean, if I gotta go, I'm gonna go my health guy.
Speaker 1: If you're at my house because you haven't been over there.
Speaker 3: Haven't been over your house a lot yet, or you go, or you go.
Speaker 1: To Matt's house or somebody like you you don't know as I know.
Speaker 2: But don't Yeah, what are you doing? It depends that just me and him hanging out. I'm like, I'm about to go shit in your bathroom. I'm pretty open about it.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, can I use your restroom?
Speaker 3: Like, what what if I'm gonna ship in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna announce that I'm gonna ship in the bathroom because it'll make me feel less like self conscious about the fact that the bathroom seems I'd be like, hey, is it cool for I shit in your bathroom?
Speaker 3: That's probably how i'd say it. Is it cool for shit in your bathroom?
Speaker 1: Man? I need to go dump this load in your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably how I would just make it like a joke. And if they're like, yeah, it's totally fine thinking that I was just kind of kidding. I'm definitely gonna go.
Speaker 1: So you're not somebody who'll be like, I gotta waiter. I gotta leave the premise and go home and ship in my bathroom.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I don't have to go that bat, I'll hold it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean what about public? What about what about at a fast food restaurant?
Speaker 2: How do you how do you have you ever road tripped? How do you road trip? When y'all road trip, do y'all not just take ships somewhere?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Gas station, that's true, that's fair.
Speaker 2: I mean that's a gas station. You don't ever go to a gas station. I learned this from one of my exes. You go to a McDonald's because their bathrooms are always cleaner than any other gas station, unless it's like right now, Yeah, well they're they're everywhere too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean so you're wow, I haven't heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, instead of a gas station you go to, you go to a fast food restaurant.
Speaker 2: They're always going to be cleaner because they have their what do you call those little standard numbers they have on the wall for like cleanliness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gas station don't have that.
Speaker 2: So you go to a fast food restaurant to drop a deuce, they're gonna be cleaner because they have food standards they have to keep up with, whereas gas stations don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that move, dude, I might have to. It's a power to cop that move right there, because I'm a gas station shit or like me, I don't mind.
Speaker 3: I hate it, you know what I mean in the middle of nowhere, a fast food place.
Speaker 1: It's scary too, because you got fucking people who probably come in in out of the bathrooms and they're fucking especially if it's one of the outdoor bathrooms. Dude, some of those cycle paths like, hey, thanks for the.
Speaker 3: Fuck what is it sweating in there?
Speaker 1: Thanks for the fuck scheck dirty Mic and the boys like you the moutdoor bathrooms. Yeah, or I'm like, I'm always like wiping it down. But if I'm at a buddy's house, like if I'm like at somebody, I know, I'll hit the courtesy ship, you know what i mean, the courtesy flushings twelve times. Yeah, I want people to think, Yo, what in the hell is going on with will in that bathroom?
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Now, I'll definitely courtesy, but but yeah, i'll uh. I think it's at a friend's house.
Speaker 3: Or at a public place like a like a report. Yeah, I've done it.
Speaker 1: Before, are you gonna gut it out until you get to your hotel.
Speaker 2: No, h If you already are at the airport and your flight's gonna leave, I'm not gonna wait because I'm not gonna wait till like on the plane to share.
Speaker 3: I'd rather share at the airport.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're if you're wedding on your flight and you get there, like, of course you're gonna be like I'm gonna ship in.
Speaker 3: The stall at an airport as opposed to on an airplane.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was dropping a monster off at eighth and Roast the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh, you know you you get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in the bathroom, dude. There's only one unisex bathroom, you know what I mean. But I'm sitting there working, I'm grinding a little bit, and I'm like, Yo, the boy's gotta this. Boy's got a demon, he's got an exercise. So I'm sitting there in eighth and Rose. Dude, it's the unisex bathroom. And uh, I'm sitting there and you get a knock. I got a knock early. I'm in here, busy, you know what I mean. They scared. I'm sitting there taking the deuce.
Speaker 3: Someone's in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in here, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I'm like throwing a different voice. I'm like, I'm in here, and I'm sitting there taking the ship, bro, And I'm like, i feel like I'm looking like one of those dogs, Like you know how you're out walking your dog and he takes a deuce and he can't help but sit there like a little They sit there and sit there look at you, shaking dude, look over their soul, looking vulnerable at you, Like, hey, I'm taking this deuce and I'm vulnerable as hell right now. I'm gonna need you to save me if something happens.
Speaker 3: How your dogs just you can push them over and he would just fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's looking for you like they are vulnerable, dude. And that's how I felt in that bathroom and got a second knock busy Okay, god damn.
Speaker 3: Change your voice. And the guys like what that dude not? And he was like two dudes in there. The hell's going on different voices.
Speaker 1: It's a coffee shop, and uh so I get done, you know, and I'm kind of like I'm flushing over and over because I'm like, yo, the smell. I had to get the smell out. I don't want to be embarrassed. Like, I leave and they're like, fuck man, we gotta follow this guy. I walk out of the bathroom and there's three people standing and guys and girls. Yeah, two guys want chick Uh. Don't take that out of context, no, cup, I just go back into the coffee shop. I sat out for a second. I was sitting there and I was literally thought to myself, I can't be seen in here anymore, so I just took my ship in the left.
Speaker 3: Here's my thought about that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes do you ever leave that bathroom and you want it to stink so you walk out Like I got grown man ship.
Speaker 3: I just put in there because no one.
Speaker 2: Like no one wants to be because no one wants to be the dude, because no one wants to be the dude that comes out with floral.
Speaker 3: Shiit like, oh I have pretty ship. I want grow in there and be like grown man just took the ship.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, dude, I don't know if I agree with that. I don't fucking know about that. But think about it, I think you're on your own. Well, you know, I might I might I've done some of this ship like literally it's got It's been bad to a point where I'm like, yo, do I need to be carried around a pocket of matches in my pocket? You know what I mean? A little light, a little match. Do you think a ship in public?
Speaker 3: Candle action? The move?
Speaker 1: You gotta make man with that cheap toilet paper too. You got to go buy some baby wipes. Get a ziplock bag with some baby wipes, throw them in your pocket. Uh, maybe maybe a thing of matches in your pocket, and you're ready to go ship in public.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a little wipes are killers?
Speaker 1: A public shitting starter kit right there? Yep, Hey, we need to sell those.
Speaker 3: You should have wipes like period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt I've back there.
Speaker 3: Not in like white Killer.
Speaker 1: People talk about that and I'm like, I never really thought about it, but uh, I like it. I'm into it.
Speaker 3: I have likes it all well.
Speaker 2: I have like wipes that sit on top of my toilet in my bathroom. Smart and I always think, like chick lady comes by, she might use the restroom in my room for whatever reason, right yeah, and I'm sure she's thinking, does he have.
Speaker 3: Baby wipes up in his bathrooms. He's kid like, what is going on?
Speaker 2: Some people aren't like privy to like asshole for lack of a better way, man, I mean you got a clean butt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that didn't start for me till like I was in the military, Like that's when I started using them, and I have not looked back since.
Speaker 3: But I get crazy looks every time people come into my bathroom.
Speaker 1: They see it. They're just like, what the hell is this?
Speaker 4: Like, oh, I want to clean ass man, Like that's it.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, man, that clean boo boo.
Speaker 1: Finish with one of these.
Speaker 3: Yeah, busting with the boys wipes?
Speaker 1: Yeah boys wi that's a starter kit right there, man, Yeah, yeah, a little tailgate kit just sells ziplock bags of baby wipes, matches, throw some Johnny in the spots out there. Oh ship, what else goes on in Nashville? Man, dude, I'll tell you what I'm getting. Well, I tell you what's getting out of hand, and that's those scooters. Oh that is those goddamn scooters, dude. They're everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're supposed to cutting back on them, though, Like, aren't they like that there was a potential They're going to allow them. Maybe but they're going to restrict the number or the usage of them. Maybe I think they're trying to cut back a little bit.
Speaker 1: There was one dude he was on his scooter going uphill and just traffic back behind him. He wasn't on the side, he wasn't on the sidewalk. And you know, you got these Batcheler bacherette parties. They're everywhere. Due there's flocks. And I saw one dude the other day and he was so geared up. Literally had a business suit on it. He was so geared up. He looked like he was going skydiving. He had so much gear on. He had the helmet first, Yeah, he had the helmet on. He had like the backpack, he had like the body armor.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: People are just people. Just use those things up, Matt, do you use those use those scooters?
Speaker 3: I think they're more like.
Speaker 2: Beneficial for people who are like in other cities that aren't Nashville.
Speaker 4: So I love the scooters, Like I'm a huge fan because I'm super lazy. And in Memphis one time I flipped it going like twenty three miles an hour and just busting my ass.
Speaker 1: Like here the type that pisses me off because they come out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Dude, I don't like doing it.
Speaker 1: Then you're trying to make a rite at the red light and you just got some scooter demon coming out of nowhere. Man, it just fucks your day up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is, it's mainly out of towners that use them here. They already don't know where the hell they're going, and then you're gonna put them on a twenty mile per hour scooter trying to weave through traffic, but also not knowing where they're going.
Speaker 3: Just picking through all these little areas.
Speaker 2: And it's just I'm not against them, I'm just against the way that Like, it's not a mode of transportation so much in Nashville as it is other cities. Here, it's like, let's go get shit faced on Broadway and then rent scooters and ride around downtown.
Speaker 3: That's what happens. Yeah, they get a bad big get a bad rap.
Speaker 1: Look at this video, man, he pulled up for us Nashville bird fail, Like, look at this broad what are you doing?
Speaker 3: It's somebody's I'll be honest, this show before she ever got on. Oh oh she's got flip flops. Oh, she would get by a car. Oh where's she doing?
Speaker 1: Do you look at her? Is she gonna get o? My god, dude, that's a broken hip.
Speaker 2: She broke her hip before she got on that thing. Her friends knew, that's why they're videoing this. They knew that she was about to eat it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, if that was my mom, dude, I'm getting her off their asap.
Speaker 3: If that was my mom, I'm not gonna let her be my mom anymore. That's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm gonna walk off. Was that an uber black that almost just ran her over?
Speaker 3: Is that all you rit? Uber Black? Is that why you're dropping night?
Speaker 1: You know Lingo Lingo the black uber Black got a rolling style.
Speaker 3: Dude, you're the NFL athlete.
Speaker 1: Yeah not right now, Well at the moment, I probably am. Now everybody listening, Maybe I'm not though, Maybe I'm fucking not.
Speaker 3: Maybe this doesn't even air, Maybe this doesn't air at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and put on the shelf until I need another IV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it again next week.
Speaker 1: What are your game plans with every Uh? I think? Uh that right?
Speaker 3: I know you didn't, but I was just gonna walk over that because you said it wrong on purpose.
Speaker 1: Don't give it any oxygen. I respect that hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just gonna keep on going, you know I that's with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Plans are to keep growing it organically the rest of the year. I'll be out on the road a lot with the Titans this fall, every away game.
Speaker 1: I'm out. I'm on the road with the Titans a lot. Right now. It is the correct sentence. Oh, because by the time.
Speaker 3: It let's edit, that.
Speaker 1: Plan is there. You go.
Speaker 2: So the plan is is, uh, just to organically let it grow, kind of keep the momentum going that we already have, keep covering the Titans right now on the weekends, traveling with them, and then kind of getting into next year building out the plan to build out a facility.
Speaker 1: I think you want a facility.
Speaker 3: I want a facility.
Speaker 1: What all do you want in at IVS.
Speaker 2: Not to divulge what I think are the best treatment modalities for athletes and people that travel and the lay person that just has a business job day to day, but IV's infrareds on a cryo and a handful of other things that I think are beneficial. Basically, have a what an athlete would call a high performance recovery center and what a business person would call a high performance or.
Speaker 3: A reset, a body reset, a recovery.
Speaker 2: Center, kind of all inclusive. There's a couple of places that are trying to create that right now in Nashville. There actually may be one by the time this airs. I just don't think anybody does it as good as I do. I read way too much. And these other people that are creating these companies, for the most part, are business people that are outsourcing their their medical director. They're outsourcing their people that are running what they're doing. Me, I run the ship like I own it. I run it, I research it. I make sure that no one's better than us. I make sure that we're doing more than everybody else. And I will always make sure that what we offer is always research, medical back and is the stuff that affects the way people age, it affects athletes performance, and we stay ahead of everybody.
Speaker 3: Okay, at least for Nashville.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, there's centers in like La that are ahead. I mean there's places that are that are great. Yeah, I just don't think that, you know, people are going to put in the.
Speaker 3: Same effort that that I do. Because I own it and I operate it, and.
Speaker 1: Your client tele is your client tele is more just day to day people than it is athletes. Right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the majority of my clients.
Speaker 1: Listening to think like, oh, you got to be some athlete to be to go to Airtay or contact him. No, your clientele is more day to day, day to day people, people in the business world, and people are just kind of understand performance and optimization. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the majority of our clients, I would say, are just business people. Like it's not a country artist, it's not a Titans player, it's not any it's those are big chunks of our our client base. But the majority, I would say, over fifty percent are just business people. Like they aren't in country music and they aren't athletes. Yeah, you know that everybody can benefit from it. So that's kind of my thing with it.
Speaker 1: You know, where can where can people find you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Obviously Instagram, Uh, AIRTA Nashville, at Airtai Nashville, a R E t E Nashville.
Speaker 3: Probably pop it on the shirt.
Speaker 2: Will wears that shirt a lot, just for the record, whenever he's feeling himself Jack dude, Yeah know that too, So like what he does. So if you ever, if you ever want to know how respected you are, like so, if you're watching the pod and you want to know, like who will respects as a as a pod guy, Like so I'm on the podcast right now, if you want to know who he thinks are like the.
Speaker 3: Ship people, like the badasses of busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: He'll have that irritate shirt on. It makes him look juiced, so in his mind. So Brendan Swab has been on before.
Speaker 1: That's what I said, right, you said, Schwab stump the Schwab.
Speaker 3: Brenon sho Okay, so we can hit it too.
Speaker 2: So Brennan Shab has been on before, He's had some other people on, and you notice that shirt's on because he feels juice.
Speaker 3: So he wants to feel juice when the PA You are right too, Yeah, exactly because he thought.
Speaker 2: That he knows what, what are people going to watch the most, Brennan shab or or Jalen Ramsey or whatever, You're gonna put that irritate shirt on because the most views are gonna happen when you're when those people come on and you want to look juice.
Speaker 1: With that boy. Yeah, yeah, you called me out you were spot on too, Okay, anytime, like yes, Shap was coming.
Speaker 3: On, I pop it on. You would thank you helping the boy out. But really it has more to do with you feeling juiced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a fan. You're like, I'm glad he feels so good that he wants to I'm.
Speaker 3: Glad he likes his shirt.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter what it says. I'm just glad it says my company. But yeah, uh at dot com?
Speaker 3: Uh so, the website is www Airta Nashville dot com.
Speaker 2: All of our socials from Facebook to our website to Instagram, it's Airta Nashville, a R E T E Nashville. That we That website has number, email, all of our contact stuff, our address. And then obviously you can find me at Adam Bobo and I've got you know, some cool shit going on to you know.
Speaker 1: He's got some cool ship. I got some cool shit too, man. Yeah, yeah, go check Airta out, dude. Yeah, I literally I use I use Bobo all the time. Like Bubbo's the go to guy for a lot of the boys. Nice clientele, but they do. He does a hell of a job and you get them quality ivs. But Bubo, I appreciate you coming.
Speaker 3: On mans any time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we'll get we'll get the same roll.
Speaker 3: And now, oh man, I'm pumped.