Speaker 1: All right, news round up and information overload. Our Our toll free telephone number is eight hundred and nine point one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. All right, A lot to get into here. And we have been warning on this program that there's two big lies. Well there's no numerous big lies of the Biden administration, but the two biggest is that Joe was cognitively aware. That was one. The other big lie was the border's secure, the borders closed, The borders secure, the borders closed. Just a reminder, listen, the.
Speaker 2: United States will continue to enforce our laws and secure our border.
Speaker 1: The border is in fact secure.
Speaker 3: A record two hundred and twenty one thousand migrants crossed into the US last month. Our border is secure, but we believe certainly that the border is secure.
Speaker 4: Thirteen hundred migrants a day.
Speaker 5: We have taken unprecedented action over the past year and a half to secure our border and rebuild a safer and orderly processed system. This year is on pace to be the deadliest year for migrants crossing into this region of Texas in recent memory.
Speaker 2: The border is secure, the border is secure, and the border is not open.
Speaker 5: Crossings are still at an all time high, with Border Patrol reporting more than one point eight million apprehensions from October twenty twenty one through July.
Speaker 6: The border remains closed. It is not open.
Speaker 1: We are turning away the majority of adults but were from.
Speaker 7: The border is secure.
Speaker 8: The border is closed, So we are offering solutions.
Speaker 1: That's what the Biden Harris administration has been doing since day one.
Speaker 5: This is worse now than or worse before.
Speaker 1: A record number of migrants this year, and the total coulds are passed two million by the end of September.
Speaker 9: We're certainly doing a lot more to secure the border.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 4: A secure border, and we.
Speaker 3: Have a process of place to manage migrants of the border.
Speaker 6: A record serge of migrants in New York City.
Speaker 1: Border was never secure. We showed you images almost every night on too. Christopher Ray. Now, I always thought, well, watching Christopher Ray go up to Congress and talk to Congress, I always felt everything was a cya watching him, And I said so at the time, this is Christopher Ray warning of the threat of terrorists coming across the southern border. Well, did he see what we saw that the borders were wide open? You know, he is the FBI director. You think he would have, you know, sounded the alarm a little louder than this, But this is what he said.
Speaker 2: That Staying on threats emanating from the border, I have warned for some time now about the threat that foreign terrorists may seek to exploit our southwest border or some other port of entry to advance a plot against Americans. Just last month, for instance, the Bureau and our Joint Terrorism Task Forces worked with ICE in multiple cities across the country as several individuals with suspected international terrorists ties were arrested using ICE's immigration authorities. Leading up to those arrests, hundreds of FBI employees dedicated countless hours to understand the threat and identify additional individuals of concern. Now the physical security of the border is, of course not in the FBI's lane, but as the threat has escalated, we're working with our partners in law enforcement and the intelligence community to find and stop foreign terrorists who would harm Americans and our interests. As concerning as the known or suspected terrorists encountered at the border are, perhaps even more concerning are those we do not yet know about because they provided fake documents or because we didn't have information connecting them to terrorism at the time they arrived in the United States.
Speaker 1: Now, ABC, I told you this story yesterday, has in fact confirmed that they believe that intercepts now show that the Iranians have, especially after the death of these spot Supreme Leader Ali Hamani, have sent out the message to any sleeper cells within our borders that now would be the time to go forward with their fatwas their attacks against Americans. Now, we've had a lot of incidences yet to have any examples of any foreign born terrorists yet, but we saw what happened in New York over the weekend. You had these you know again these are Americans, but they've been in Isis inspired throwing IED's wanting to carry out an attack bigger than the Boston marathon bombing. Had that deadly Austin shooting that killed three with this guy property of Allah and Iranian flags at home. You had the incident, you know, thirty minutes into a flight, passenger set attendants began running up and down the aisle made an announcement because a bullet had been discovered on a commercial jet at a major airport, sparking that security scare. Kansas City airport reopened after an evacuation as potential threats are investigated. Here's the problem. We had over twelve million we don't know the exact number unvetted Biden, Harris, Mayorcus illegals from over two hundred countries, including countries with known terroritized Egypt, Muslim Brotherhood, Iran itself. We have had Iranians and we know there are known terrorists in the country. We just don't know where all of them are. And I know that under Biden and Majorcas and Harris and Merrick Garland that they were too busy investigating anybody that dared to criticize zero experience Hunter. But the fact and the reality is is that they have created the most preventable national security crimes in our country. And Donald Trump's trying to clean up this mess, as is Cash Bettellas is the DOJ, And I don't know if we'll ever be able to remove the threat that they have allowed into our country. Anyway, Here to weigh in on this, a more former FBI, former Acting Commissioner of CBP, Mark Morgan is with us. To me, this is the most preventable national security disaster in history, and I think one day we will pay a very dear price for it. We've already paid a price. We've had murderers, rapists, child molesters, other violent criminals, drug dealers, cartel members all being deported by Trump, and of course ICE agents criticized for doing their job.
Speaker 5: John, Look, I couldn't agree more. As a great lead up to this, and this is way we've been saying for a very long time now, border security is synonymous with nasal security. And to your point, how long it's going to take. We saw the threat that was unleashed during the Biden administration, and I think that we're going to be paying that for generations. And to your point about Christopher Ray, Look, he went on and on. He and the and the greater US intelligence community. Sean said that the US is facing the most complex and elevated terrorism threat since nine to eleven. They actually described it as a quote rogues gallery of foreign terrorist organization calling for attacks against the US. They go on, Sean, they're talking about that loan actors and small cells. You know that that are the most concerning because they can move from ideology to racalization to action at the speed of social media. And that's some of what we've already been seeing in the past few days. And here's my issue with Ray. To your point, Sean is but then he says his catch all this, He says, all this, how how enormous the threat is? How how are our national security is being impacted by the border. But he says, but business security isn't. Isn't the f in the FBI lane? Sean, I'm gonna call bs on that. Of course, it's in every federal law enforcement national security agency. You don't. You don't get this. I say, Okay, well, this is another department's lane, this is another eightenci's lane. That's not how it works. That's in part how nine to eleven happened. Right, So I think your point is well valid, and I think we're seeing a seat ship right now under the second administration of Trump, where now that stopped. We're seeing the Department of War, We're seeing the FBI, We're seeing all these organizations collectively get involved to attack the threat.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what we can do other than what the FBI is doing, Homeland Security is doing, ICE is doing, the Department of Justice is doing. I mean, I mean, it's pretty amazing what they're able were able to accomplish in twenty twenty five alone, where over twenty one hundred either convicted or charged illegal immigrant murderers that were charged with or convicted of killing Americans were captured. Over fifty four hundred charged or convicted of raping or other violence, actual crimes against American citizens. The illegals, you know, they were captured. Known terrorists have been deported. Other criminals have been deported and for doing so, Look at the criticism, with all the criticism, all right, you can be as critical as you want a vice, but they've been arresting the worst of the worst. None of these people. There were twelve people shot in Chicago last week and six that were murdered, fix that were killed. Do you think any of these people on the left know the name of names of any of those people shot or shot and killed?
Speaker 5: You know, look shot, of course not you and have been We've been covering this for a very long time. But here here's a couple of things, and both these things can be true. The first year what we're calling Phase one of the interre enforcement operations, I think what you said is exactly right. There are fewer criminals today, illegal alien criminals, today than there were a year ago. That's a fact. Because of that, because of President Trump's efforts in this Phase one, we're calling it, city streets are safer now than they were a year ago, full stop. But here's what we're saying. We're calling Phase two, right, we're calling that that we have to open up the aperture well beyond just the worst and the worst, well beyond just criminal elite aliens. And here's why it's to your point this monologue at the beginning, I'll give you an example. So you said, you know ten to ten to fourteen million that the Biden administration let in. That's right. Well, here, here's a part of this is that there were two million known and unknown godways, two million Sean that entered the country that that we never made contact with, we don't know anything about. But again you already mentioned it. To your point, from one hundred and sixty three different countries Afghanistan, Ubekistan, China, Syria, Lebanon, and Iran. We call them special interest to aliens that we know that they come from countries that harbor support and fascultate terrorism. And something that that that that Director Ray said is that look just just because someone is not on the terror watch list, right, doesn't mean that they're not a terrorist. I means we just didn't have the connection at the time. And so that's why we have to open up this apterture to continue to go after every single illegal at least here because at the end, one of the best ways, you know, there's an old saying for every step forty take one back. We've got to send the message to the cartel's entire world that if you come to country illegally, you're going to be removed. The only way to send that is we have to make sure that we're prioritizing every single person that's in the country illegally.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: Quick break more with Mark Morgan, former FBI, former Acting Commissioner of CBP on the other side, than your calls are coming up eight hundred nine four one sean our number if you want to be a part of the program. Final final moments, Mark Morgan is whether it's former FBI, former Acting Commissioner of CBP. Here's the amazing thing. Whether that montage I played borders closed, Border secure, The truth is now it is closed. It was something that we were very easily able to accomplish. If they had the will to do it. Not only did they not do it, they lied about it. And Chuck Schumer's answer recently he was, well, I'm hoping that eleven million can be given citizenship. I'm like, really, so you will reward people that don't respect our laws, our borders, our sovereignty. You know, Mark, I don't care. I believe in immigration. I'm the product of immigration. My grandparents came here, all four of them from Ireland at the turn of the last century, all four of them. But they came here legally. They came through Ellis Island. I have all the documentation I haven't framed. And the frustrating part to me is that if you let people in illegally, you can't vet them. We need to know you don't have radical associations. After COVID, maybe a health check would be warranted. Number Three, you can't come into our country and then be a financial burden on our country, which is why states like California, the sanctuary of State of California is going broke. I as gasp sales and income taxes, and yet there's still what eighteen into thirty five billion in the hole this year. I mean, explain that one because there are providing healthcare, education, et cetera, other services for illegals, they can't afford it and the people are leaving in droves as a result.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so look, everything you just mentioned right from the fact. I think about this just from a common sense perspective. And this is where that montage you know, how to get me fired up because it was just plainton lies. And let's just talk. First of all, everything you said is spot on, But let's just take your first comment about unvetted. Hey, I wanted listeners to let that sink in. The Biden administration let in ten to fourteen million, of which the overwhelming majority. We had no ability to vet them. We didn't know if what the name they're giving us was acted or not. We had no idea to bet them. I'll give you a quick example. So we get a single adult male military age from Lebanon, do you think we're able to reach out to the Lebanese government say hey, we just want to make sure before we let him in the country that he's not a member of hes goof of course was going to happen. That was happening every single day, and the Biden administration was let that an individual of the country's that's insaney to me, plus plus all the other financial things that you mentioned. But here here's which I think critically important when we take a look at this, is that we again part of the process has to be we have to open up this apterture. We have to go after the one point five million illegal aliens worth a removal order from a judge. We have to go after the hundreds of thousands of overstates. We have to go with our American employers, so knowing we hire illegal aliens so they can pay them cheap wages to marginalize and already marginalize US born workforce. This is antatytical to our constitutional republic. If we if as an executive branch shop, if we don't fully enforce the laws passed by Congress, we're literally waking in the authority of Congress and increasing the authority of the executive branch, which is not what the constitutional republics is going designed around.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you, the American people need to be very very aware of this threat. And I don't know how you ultimately resolve it because we don't know where these people are and they let them in and they did it purposely anyway. We appreciate you, Mark Morgan, thank you for being with us. Your phone calls coming up next, toll free our numbers eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get to the callers, Linda. Is that how you say? Colers are the callers?
Speaker 6: Can you finally got it?
Speaker 1: Good for you radio show?
Speaker 6: I knew one day you'd get there.
Speaker 1: Say collers, callers say talk radio.
Speaker 6: The caller is calling into a talk radio show hosted by Sean Hannity. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: And why do I like to drink that's hot in the morning?
Speaker 6: I don't know. Do you still drink it? Or you drinking Celsius?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I drink I drink over pilot.
Speaker 6: Postaus if you're drinking that in the morning.
Speaker 1: He still had a lot of silver Vallapastas was no.
Speaker 6: Since he's gonna be like, wow, you were on fire today.
Speaker 1: What do I drink in the morning?
Speaker 6: Coffee?
Speaker 1: Oh? Did you see the news that Steven A made on the podcast? He made a lot of news on my video podcast. He made a lot of news. He's not running for president. I am not giving up my money. It's so funny. Earlier in the podcast, he starts in and the part of me, i'd love to be on that stage. I'm like, you run, I'm running. I'm gonna let you up on that stage alone. I'm gonna be standing right next to you. It was just a lot of fun. And then you know, I guess it's out. But I talked about who he likes in twenty eight and he likes Wes Moore, and he likes Josh Shapiro. Now I would argue that the Democratic Party is so extreme they can't get elected. And then I said, if there's any other Democrat out there, you'd support? No, he was the next person I would absolutely support is Marco Rubio. What did you think of that?
Speaker 6: Well, we have it. We're actually going to play it.
Speaker 9: Name what three people in your head right now that you'd vote for for president.
Speaker 3: You won't like it, you won't like it.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'd vote for the Wes Moore in toment of Ireland. I'd vote for Joshapiro governor of Pennsylvania. I'd vote for Marco Rubio.
Speaker 1: Okay, talk about what is it about Marco?
Speaker 3: He's an adult in the room. There is no question in his qualifications.
Speaker 9: It's Marco and anyone other than Wes and Josh. You vote for Marco over the Democrat, Yes over Newsom, Yes over Kamala.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'd vote for Marco Rubio over anybody that's out there right now other than Wes Moore or Jos Shapiro.
Speaker 1: Pretty amazing, right.
Speaker 6: The idea that he thinks that Joshapiro should be anything other than adult cutcher is very concerning.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if I say about it as a citizen of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I know he's a scumbag. That guy should never be anywhere near sixteen hundred Pennsylvania.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: His biggest problem within his own party is he's just out of touch with his own party. I just had John Fetterman on earlier today, and he's not out of.
Speaker 6: Touch on this own party. He's out of touch with all parties. He's got one party. It's called the Shapiro Party.
Speaker 1: Oh Shapiro are you talking about? Yeah? All right, let's go to Aaron in Texas. What's going on?
Speaker 7: Aaron?
Speaker 1: How are you? God blessed Texas? Glad you called, sir, I'm doing good?
Speaker 7: How are you doing this afternoon.
Speaker 1: Sir, I'm good. What's going on?
Speaker 7: Good question. I'll talk about the Save Act in that And I hear people talking about the talking filibuster and reconciliation, and I'm sure there's a lot of people in the country might not be as fine tuned on this information as what you are. I've heard of the philibuster before, but I've never heard it phrased as the talking filibuster. So can you kind of clarify those two things, reconciliation and the talking philibuster?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're asking a lot of difference questions here. The talking filibuster. Usually, if you threaten a filibuster, that means at what what would happen?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 1: And this is this is the downside of a talking filibuster. And there is a downside to it. And I know that the White House, I know that the Senate. They're having conversations as we speak about the upside the downside. It's definitely coming up for a vote in the Senate. I don't want to get too involved or pushy, but you know, my attitude has been forced them into a talking filibuster. But here's the downside. A talking filibuster means you can talk talk talk, talk talk as long as you want, and then at some point you have to relinquish control. Here's the problem with that. Then Democrats have control of the Senate floor. What does that mean? In practicality, it means that they can then force a series of votes that they deem will put Republicans on record in a midterm election year, like expending expanding subsidies for Obamacare, other other kind controversial bills that they think will help them in a general election. And it could go on for months on end. In reality, in all truth is, it is more complicated than the way some people are describing it. It's not something that will happen quickly. I know the President has leaned both ways on it, even though more publicly he's been outspoken saying do it force the talking filibuster. I won't support any legislation unless you do. I don't know how this is going to play out. I would like to see the Republicans in the Senate fight. But it's not as simple as some people are describing. That's all I'm saying. As it relates to reconciliation, that is where you can bypass cloture, which is the need for sixty votes for a bill to move forward if it has to do with issues involving finance. They did this successfully with the one big beautiful bill. Obama did it successfully to pass Obamacare. I mean, you're dealing with a bureaucratic you know, technicalities left, right and sideways, which is kind of the way the Senate, unfortunately, was designed to work to be the more quote as they call it, deliberating body and versus the House of Representatives, driven by more raw motion of the day of the moment, et cetera. But it is it is more complicated than people know. Now you do have another option, and that is to eliminate the filibuster altogether. I can just tell you this part of it. Forget about whether you like the idea, don't like the idea. The votes aren't there for it. It's not even close. I think the last whip count on that issue was twenty five. Now does that mean that people shouldn't call their senator and contact them. They can and they should. But you know, for the Democrats to be against proof of citizenship and voter ID just like they have in the middle of a ward defunded the Department of Homeland Security, including that includes TSA, that includes the Coast Guard, that includes Secret Service, that includes FEMA is unconscionable to me. The Party of defund dismantled, no bail laws, the Party of reimagine the police, the Party of open borders, amnesty, sanctuary cities and states. The people that you know lie to us about you know, twelve plus million unveted illegals in the country. The party the voted for the largest tax increase in history, when they had a chance to stand up for working men and women and the elderly and vote for the one big, beautiful bill. But they hate Donald Trump more than they care about working men and women in this country. One last point too on this. You know, Republicans beyond everything else. And the argument is I'm just giving you all sides of the argument so you understand it because you're asking Aaron really good questions. Is that there are Republicans in very marginal seats that we must win in November, and if they're forced to take controvert votes, the fear is the argument is believe it, not believe it. I don't care that that could sync their re election campaigns and that's that's the battle that's going on between the White House and Republicans in the Senate. And I hope it comes out the right way because we do need the Save Act for sure. I hope that answers your question, Joel in my free state of Florida. How are you so glad you called?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 4: Se I'm good to hear from you and talk to you. I have a couple questions now. I know that we don't want to put ground troops on in Iran, but the Straight of Hormouth basically is about what twenty one miles WoT long and about two miles wide when it goes to the Gulf of Oman and which is near Iran, and then you have the is it the Shag Island and the Hormous Island. And I think eventually, if you know, when the war is over or the conflict is over, that there's going to be there's going to have to be something there to protect the Straight of Hornmooth because we can't we can't have it blocked off.
Speaker 1: It's like having a well, the President said that we're going to hit them ten times harder if they pull that crap on us, because you're looking at thirty five percent of the world's oil supply passing through there. Now, I am a firm believer that this is going to end very quickly. And you know, if we have the right partnership, what I'm hoping for. I think a best outcome for the US would be a situation similar to Venezuela, where the new leader, the former vice president now in charge, has partnered with the US. They are exclusively our trading partner. They are giving us their oil and we are giving them money back in return, and we are also getting some for ourselves. And they also have the protection and free and fair trade set status with the US. It's a win win for them and Cuba, as I said at the beginning of the program, today, is now negotiating their freedom. I mean, these are incredible strides the President is making only because of the real force of nature that is Donald J. Trump, and I admire it. But the President's been very clear the Iranians have a history of mining, for example, the Strait so Hormuz to disrupt the pre flow of oil at market prices. That that's what they like doing. Actually, I think Russia will benefit from the US keeping those straits open. In the end, So we'll see how supportive of the Supreme Leader's son his own. By the way, the Supreme Leader, I mentioned this earlier. The Supreme Leader didn't want his son to succeede him in becoming the Supreme Leader. Thought he was too pathetically weak and it did nothing in his life. Thought he was a complete loser. Did you read, Linda that this new Supreme Leader, the son of the old s Freame leader, apparently win for months long's treatment because he couldn't have children in London or something.
Speaker 6: I heard he had a bad case of the ed.
Speaker 1: Poor guy, is that what it was?
Speaker 8: Was it ed?
Speaker 6: Or it was? Yeah, he was being treated for empetasy, impetus.
Speaker 1: What do I know about these things? I don't have these problems. I don't know. Good for you, although we should do a doctor Hannity one day if we get time. All right, back to our busy phones. Thanks No for a good call. We appreciate it. Mike and San Diego Coco Radio. What's have you ever been to the Del Carnata? Just a visit, just to visit, Okay, but it's one of the nicest hotels ever, right, Oh yeah, I went.
Speaker 8: Down there with during the winter, they got ice skating rink on the sands.
Speaker 1: So can you imagine sending as a gift for somebody getting a really prestigious award, hurt this person and their family and all you get is NonStop complaints for sending them on a free trip. Could you imagine that?
Speaker 8: No, I can't imagine at all.
Speaker 1: It's hard to imagine all the way from the east coast, all the way to the west coast and you get nothing but complaints. You know that happened once in my life, Linda. Remember you might recall that.
Speaker 6: No, I don't. I don't think I do. It doesn't ring a bell at all.
Speaker 1: I don't think no bells anyway, Mike, what's on your mind?
Speaker 8: But going back to Aaron's call earlier about the Fate America Act, you know, I just don't have the warm posies in my heart that the Republicans are going to get this thing passed. I feel like the squishy Republicans of using a football analogy, have turned the ball over and now the Democrats are just running a clock out.
Speaker 1: You know, I wish more people would pay attention. There's one other option which I didn't bring up in my analysis. John Kennedy's option, which is to include it in reconciliation, and but that would need some type of money hook to it, and there's a way to do that. But then to mandate states to adopt it, I would think the louse states. I mean, that could be complicated too. I have spoken to more people about this. I saw Mike Lee over the week. I was talking to him about it, and I just want this thing done. It needs to be done. We need voter integrity. We cannot have illegals or people without voter ID voting in our elections. We need to establish election integrity.
Speaker 8: That's that's what I've been thinking about. I just I just don't see it happening before the midterms and they're going to run a clock out.
Speaker 1: And well, they'll definitely be a vote on it, and you'll know where the Democrats stand and they'll be the party against against it. But you know, but that doesn't that doesn't fix it. I want to fixed and that's my goal, and I'm hoping that they can find a way. And I'm not I'm not putting a hammer on everybody, not acknowledging the difficulty in it, putting aside, you know, the the act of courage. It would take to you know, hand over the Senate floor for however many months to Chucky Schumer. I know what the Democrats will do. We've got to win this election. That's all I can tell you. This midterm is critical. You got to main control. This is I'm gonna start naming states we gotta hold, you know, we gotta hold North Carolina, we got to take back Georgia. We got to hold Maine. Michigan is a possible pick up state. We've got to win these Senate races. They're huge for us. Anyway, we'll talk more about that as time goes on, I promise. Okay, my friend, thank you. That's gonna wrap things up with today a very busy important Hannity tonight nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. General Jack Keane will join us, also Steve Wikoff. People do not understand exactly what the Iranians told us. One they can enrich uranium within a month or less, and then they were offered all the civilian uranium for free in perpetuity. I'm gonna get into a longer explanation. And then Lindsey Graham wants to respond to that, and we have Joe Contra and we have Laron set you DVR nine Eastern tonight on Hannity on Fox News. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.