Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Damn or Judge. Dude, I'm so tired. I know you had a big night last night. Well it's not I've had.
Speaker 3: Like a big month, Like it's NonStop. I I've been to La more time than I like to even mention Vena marketing meetings. I was at the drag races, I was at the award show last night, Reality award show last night. I'm training super hard for something coming up. My body aches, my diets tight. I finally broke down last night and I told her to go just drive through in and out at like ten o'clock at night, and.
Speaker 2: Got that in and out, wom went to bed. I'm feeling like a big bag of uppers. Tam so you are.
Speaker 3: I'm just literally, I mean, I don't mean to complain with everything you're going through, but I'm just like, I'm wearing my jama's chair, my sweats, I should call it, and I'm not. Eddie's out riding his dirt bike.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't even know how you have the energy.
Speaker 3: I'm just not working out, just staying.
Speaker 2: You need a day, You need a day, need a day, lay in bed. Well, we have a lot of additional shows to be watching, so you can utilize that time. Yeah, dare I ask how you're doing. I'm good. I'm fine.
Speaker 3: I was literally going not going to do the red carpet because I knew that every outlet was going to ask me about you. There's only two of them, and I just was like, support you love you, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's thank you. I appreciate it. But I'm feeling good, like I am doing all the things that I can do in my position, and you know, I'm here for my kids. I'm working out, I'm doing the cold plunge, I'm going to work like I have meetings like I just you know, was on. I've got to try to do the best that I can.
Speaker 3: You got to take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: But speaking of the best that I can, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Premiere, that is what we are here to talk about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw Alex last night from production. I know that seton was there. I didn't see her. We literally like try to get up pretty early because I.
Speaker 2: Drived LA's Hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're usually in bed asleep by nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Now, I know, I take night out. I was staring away.
Speaker 3: But when I got to meet Kendra, I have I have always wanted to meet her, You did, Kendra Wilkinson, Yes, yes, so sweet, so kind, really nice. I was sat at the table with Amrosa, which I had not seen in probably I don't know, twelve thirteen years, and there.
Speaker 2: Was a lot of real I mean glob from Dancing with the Stars. I saw his interview.
Speaker 3: Was there, Donna Daily Dosa, Donna was there. She's just Eddie's like, I love her energy. She's got such great energy, because she really does. She's a smart lady.
Speaker 2: She's a firecracker, she's got you know, she's a worker bee. But getting into Beverly Hills, first we need to talk about the new housewife. Do you know her at all? I have you never met her? I've never met her. The boss the bos as Kathy Hilton says, the Bos Boss. Everyone's like, no, it's both no, the boss.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, she's forty seven years old. She was originally born in Connecticut, but spent most of her childhood in Ghana. She moved back to the US at twelve years old and lived in Colorado. She has served as the global Chief Marketing Officer at Netflix and Endeavor. She was the Chief business Officer at Uber, the head of marketing at Apple Music and iTunes, and the Head of Music and Entertainment of Marketing at PEPSI. Anything she hasn't done well, I guess being at Real Housewives, but now she is. She was married to Peter Saint John before his death in twenty thirteen. He died of cancer. She has a fifteen year old daughter with her late husband. Okay, so this we're breaking it down to the show's best moment. Before before we even start, we need to talk about the new editing where we focus on their shoes, like someone in the editing bay like has a lubaton fetish.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, there's new cameras this season. We had them this year and I'm sure they did too. They were these handheld like it's almost like a tripod, but handheld in the camera spins and it's it's good for like getting out of the cars, zooming it on your shoes, doing all these things. So I think they're really really leaning into the cameras.
Speaker 2: It's giving like it's trying to give Miami.
Speaker 3: And there's a new song that keeps I forgotten what I was saying, but it kept playing throughout the entire episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, it starts with Sutton goes to Jennifer's house. Sutton wants to throw a surrealism party for all the women and bring them back to their trip to Spain.
Speaker 3: Okay, I gotta ask you a question. Somebody says we're going to have a surrealism party. Would you know what that meant?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not me either. I still don't know what it means I was actually invited to that party, and that you didn't have any horns or anything. I feel like I probably would have looked more ridiculous than Drey did with that satellite dish on her head, because I would have had no idea what the hell to wear, Like.
Speaker 3: I I don't even know if you go. I didn't even try to google it to see, Like, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, what is the definition of surrealism?
Speaker 3: It was almost like fantasy or so.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I couldn't get, but.
Speaker 2: I didn't really understand. I mean, I guess it's like a form of art. Okay, Well, I know nothing about art. So yeah, we would have suck out, stuck out like sore thumbs. I would have been like, we would have googled it. We would have went down the rabbit hole. Would we would have gotten something from Amazon and the cheap version of the others. Okay. So, Surrealism is an art movement that seeks to challenge reality by depicting the irrational, the subconscious, and dreams. Surrealist artists aim to express their deepest thoughts and aspirations, regardless of whether they're sensible. So even after the definition, I would have worn sweats.
Speaker 3: That's my realism or not realism surrealism, Oh my god, I would have went fancy sweats.
Speaker 2: Then well, then Sutton says she wasn't the greatest friend to Kyle. Last year, the two of them went to dinner and made amends. I can say I'm liking Jennifer Tilley.
Speaker 3: How about let's talk about her house a little bit.
Speaker 4: Go for it.
Speaker 3: It's kind of right up there, well, not quite up there with uh bron Win Bronwyn, but very colorful. I'm not quite sure what that big spinning wheel was the colors, but it really does fit her personality.
Speaker 2: No, like she has such like a light, fun personality. I was laughing at the things that Jennifer Tilly was saying, but like Sutton was just kind of like huh.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: I was like, No, what she said was funny, Like she was like, Oh, you're so lucky. Your kids aren't gonna end up being you know, getting drugs and blah blah blah, and like so.
Speaker 3: Like they're like kids from the nineteen fifties or something like. That's what she said. That's a good thing. That's a good thing.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I thought it was funny and cute, and I liked her personality. Then Dury, I mean these scenes when there's.
Speaker 3: We have Erica as a middleman, Now, when does that ever happen?
Speaker 2: Well, it does happen when it's Erica Duried and Kyle. Well, it's happening right now. Yeah, it's happening right now. Back and forth. But there's no place I refer to share my separation news than a furniture store where there's thirteen hundred dollars glass ash trays.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, she's like, you know, my house is really small. I had to downside. They show the big mansion and of course they showed Teddy your big cameo from twenty eighteen, and all you say, and all you say is this is crazy. Wow, Wow, it's crazy with.
Speaker 2: That cap on or whatever you had on your Oh my god that remember when those those little caps were in in ish wash such as dork. But dearie, you know, Erica is getting new furniture because all of the stuff was you know, previously Tom's, and she wants, you know, to start fresh. But then they go and I love Erica can't sit down because she has her self tanner.
Speaker 3: She's got her Sally Hanson sprayed all over her legs. He's going to transfer over to the furniture and she's like, hell no, I'm not going to be paying for that furniture if I screw it up.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, of all the look, could they have not met for lunch for this conversation?
Speaker 3: It was really well, you know, they're trying to do other things they don't like and restaurants like we used to be, but now they're doing different things.
Speaker 2: You know where I really feel like opening.
Speaker 3: Up because it's cozy, Teddy, don't be hate now I was kidding.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a cozy couch.
Speaker 1: Hit.
Speaker 3: There's you know, unless you're Erica and you have spray tant. Well that was quite an outfit for a furniture store too. For Erica, well, because she had double filming that day, I think.
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 2: But this was a little bit tricky because you could tell, or at least I think I could tell that this news had probably been shared already. That's what I was wondering. I had to been shared already. But everybody that the.
Speaker 3: Acting as if this is the first time we're hearing this.
Speaker 2: No, no, oh my god. Also, when when Jude's like, she goes PK and I have decided to separate, and then she's like.
Speaker 3: And he's an alcoholic, she had to throw that in every tidy.
Speaker 2: I was like, who are you, Tana Judge? Right right?
Speaker 3: Do you think Erica knew something that Bravo Khan twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, you know, Dey says somewhere in one of her confessionals, like she knew. She didn't think that there was going to be a divorce or a separation or anything, but she had probably had a feeling there was trouble in Paradise. But I think oftentimes when everything seems perfect between a couple, that's probably a red flag. Well, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think that necessarily.
Speaker 2: I think that, but like I watch you and Eddie, and I don't think you guys always seem perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we also aren't on social media in places trying to act like we're perfect, right, you know, they say, I don't know if you've seen this going around, but therapist are saying, like people that are constantly posting pictures of them in their spouse are trying to prove to the world that, you know, there's nothing wrong with this relationship.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dree says things got very toxic and p K was masking his problems with alcohol and she doesn't want that energy around her children. Durit says there was no catastrophic moment. They mutually decided to take some space and separate. Dree asked Erica, though to not Erica's up front. She says, Hey, you know, I'm actually going to see Kyle after this. Dree asked Erica to not tell Kyle the news until she sees her.
Speaker 3: Did the news actually break at that time when they were filming or did it break?
Speaker 2: Do you remember or I don't remember? And they just threw that in.
Speaker 3: And what do you mean me and Eddie's relationship doesn't look perfect. I mean it looks like a regular relationships, a regular relationship.
Speaker 2: But I do close to you know, I do gotta love Erica being like, Durit, I need your design expertise and goes, okay.
Speaker 3: My husband she did so well at that Italian restaurant.
Speaker 2: Oh no, did you hear Buca Debuppo's closed. They're closing all their locations. Oh that sucks. But she's like, okay, you need my my expertise. Hey, I'm getting separated. I'm getting separated. My husband's an alcoholic. Jerite's interview look was on fire. She looks so good. Yeah, she did look really good in an interview. Then Erica goes over to Kyle's and says she was just with Durite. The last time Kyle saw Darite was at the reunion. Kyle says, what sealed the deal was when Durit ranked the Richard's sisters at Bravo con Erica says, Kyle and Durite have a lot of things to work out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not I.
Speaker 2: Don't agree with that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, she was joking. Like she accidentally spilled water on Darrek Kyle did, and then she's like, well, now that you've done that, Kathy's number one, So I don't it was like tongue in cheek.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like she. I think things can be tongue in cheek when things are good in a friendship, but when there's already tension, Like if you and I were really pissed at each other and then you said something like that, I would see.
Speaker 3: I didn't as of you, er I didn't take it like that. I just thought like she was joking because she just like smacked the back of her cup and spilled water or whatever it was all over her.
Speaker 2: But I mean, in that same token, we could also say that Erica was joking when she said that p K and Durte were the next to get divorced at Bravocan. They're kind of strong words. Well, I think when you're having issues with your sister and then that you're one of your good friends, I don't. I don't know. Listen, I see shit that said that Bravo Kan is oftentimes shady, but this.
Speaker 3: Is well, yeah, on stage like that, because Andy Cohen, the king of shady is the one asking.
Speaker 2: The questions, right, and then Durit and Kyle both say the other has changed, and Durit thinks Kyle is a master manipulator. But what I thought was interesting is Durite had said that and then en scene, Kyle's like, she's just gonna say. Darite's just gonna say I'm a manipulator. So like's if she already knew Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah. Now Kathy Dark going over to Kathy's house. I was confused, Like, are they that close of friends? No, yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I think that was clearly it was to go back to the dig about Kathy's the favorite sister. I think it was just to bring but I mean Kathy's sitting there like with the straw with the mouth thing like I was like, she she cracked me up, but just the but she did have a good question.
Speaker 3: Slammed with an ivy a face mask was quite a drinking whatever she's drinking through a straw with her mouth covered was was quite the sight.
Speaker 2: But before we get to that whole thing, we see Garcel's son Oliver, visiting Garcel in Atlanta. Garcela is working on two productions and is an executive producer. Oliver brought his girlfriend and Garcel doesn't want Oliver to rush into another marriage. Garcel is a good example of how housewives can use this platform to expand their career.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, she's like she's on fire right now, she's got a production, she's got she's acting, she's doing Housewives like she's she's doing it all.
Speaker 2: Then the headlines come out about Deurit and pk separation and they both make public statements on their socials, which is like to Durit goes over to Kathy's Uh. Durite says, it's ironic that Kyle has iced her out and Kathy has offered her support. I think in this moment, Kathy does at least ask some good questions, like you still having like you're still hitting it. She didn't say no, she did. She did have.
Speaker 3: She was very motherly and the way that, you know, the questions she asked her. But Jerry, it's like, well, you know, he's an alcoholics every scene.
Speaker 2: Every single scene.
Speaker 3: But can you see it alcoholic more in the first episode than I did all of Orange County.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm going to do it. I'm going to do a count off, actually, like I'm going to spend my time the rest of my day counting how many times you said it on County and how many times she said it in this first episode. But also I want to be like, Okay, we get it. I mean, PK is you know, going to end up talking about this, but also your kids are going to watch this? Yeah, yes, I mean it's pretty it's pretty intense. I mean they're not I don't know. But but then she also kind of contradicted herself because and I'm not trying to come at to read and we all say contradictions. But earlier she said to Erica that she needed to separate from PK because who's an alcoholic. Well, he's an alcoholic allegedly, and it's a toxic relationship because they have these drag out fights. But then she says to Kathy, you know, we're we're totally fine to just be together and be with the kids and blah blah blah. So we're going to be best friends is what she said. Yeah, so you know we.
Speaker 3: Can be best friends and co parents and all that, which is great, which all divorce couples want. As of now, they have not gotten back together.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think so. I mean I saw videos recently of like PK and Mauricio partying it up with like the Summerhouse guys, So I don't think you think so.
Speaker 3: How about Jerite's smoking in her car? Oh my, just dragging all this. She always been a smoker. I feel like we've seen her smoke before, like the paparazzi have caught her smoking, which is whatever, do your thing, whatever. But I was shocked, like, I think that we're getting a different jurate.
Speaker 2: What I think happened. I don't think she thought that was going to be shown, because you know how when you're in your car, you have your car camps, you make whatever phone call you're going to make, and I'm sure she did whatever that phone call was and then thought, Okay, they're done. They're not going to use this.
Speaker 3: So you're surprised that she was smoking on camera.
Speaker 2: Well, I think in the past she has smoked and they don't use it, gotcha. So I guess they're just showing like this is an I don't give Atrey anymore. Nowadays, you just don't see people smoking on TV, you hard. I mean, you see the koog smoking twenty four to seven. So this isn't coming from a judgmental spot. I'm just saying normally they don't show her smoking.
Speaker 3: I just think we're going to see a totally different rate this season.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that oftentimes happens when.
Speaker 5: She's like, I need this paycheck more than we Hey, I'm coming in, guns Blake, I get it all mystery things.
Speaker 2: But then PK and Mauricio meet up. PK says that Moe and Kyle are an inspiration to him on how they handled things. I agree with that statement. P K says he and Durite are not telling the kids, and then p K says he got sober and has a lot of resentment towards Durit. Sometimes a bad thing can lead to a good thing, and I'm glad that p K is looking sober and healthy. I'm not sure how they're not telling the kids.
Speaker 3: Well, I think they eventually they have to tell the kids, but probably putting it off as long as they can now.
Speaker 2: Right, but once the public statements are out and all of that. Are her kids eight and ten, Okay, they're getting up there, but I mean they are homeschooled and they're pretty sheltered. So they're homeschooled. They I mean they were the last time I talked to her, So I mean it's.
Speaker 3: Not like maybe they are sheltered. Then Cheri is to eat just like a homebody like me.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, she's like a complete homebody. That's how I could stay here. Yeah, relief.
Speaker 3: Mauricio talking to p K, trying to give an advice about the ups and downs of going through a divorce. Now he made a statement that I didn't know how to feel about it. Maybe we can talk about it. He's like, I'm learning to enjoy the journey.
Speaker 2: I think what he's saying is you know when I mean, I'm just do you think enjoy is the word? Like I'm learning to enjoy the journey of divorce. And I don't think he was saying one, they're not divorcing like that. Aren't they just separated? You would know before me, Well, I I think that that's nobody's I don't think so, But I would think there is a portion of when people separate. There's like a grieving portion. There's an anger portion, then there's like an enjoyment portion, like you go through it's it's like when you grieve anything or when, and.
Speaker 3: He's enjoying the journey of hanging out with the summer house guys and possible girls on the slopes.
Speaker 2: That's my god, that's what. That's how I think he's probably saying, there's good and there's bad.
Speaker 3: You know, it doesn't seem very upset, Jerit doesn't seem very upset about her separation, Like there's not it. I don't know if that's just how Juri deals with things, but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Emotion behind it. Well, durit's not really like I think you can go back in like the history of housewives of her and I don't I feel like we've maybe seen her cry one time.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's just her personality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think she she had always had told us that the way that she was raised was kind of like you just you know, and I think that's what it was. But I think she's also on a mission. She's on a mission to get her point across, and you know, when you want to get your point across. Yeah, she's sometimes young.
Speaker 3: So yeah, now Jeri says, actually p K said that you know, he would often go out. I think they both said this at different times, and Jury likes to stay home. Is that always been the case or as of the invasion.
Speaker 2: I think it's been the case. I think when they first got together they like most Yeah, they lived like a very social life and did a bunch of things.
Speaker 3: And then you know what, you have kids, and then you get old and you get tired, you just want to stay home.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, dead, I am with you yeah, like and but I think also that's where it's you know, in relationships, you grow together and you kind of you make not I don't know if it's sacrifices, but you make choices to try to make the other person happy. And when you get to the point where you no longer care about making the other person happy, yeah, that's where things can go awry. But then the women get ready for some surrealism party. Kyle tells Kathy that she feels weird not sending a message to du but she thinks TourIt will just think it's manipulative. Kyle, you nailed that, because she had already said it in her confessional.
Speaker 3: She feel like the text message she set to was manipulative.
Speaker 2: I think like I wouldn't. She was trying to prepper. I think it was prior to.
Speaker 3: The reunion, like trying to be like, Okay, we're good. I don't want like I don't want a problem out there.
Speaker 2: I think it was. I don't think it was manipulative. I think it was this shit is really hitting the fan right now, and let's like we have been friends for a long time, like we can work through this.
Speaker 3: And you know, well, sometimes not talking to most of the cast before filming because it seems a little bit like she feels like she's in the hot seat.
Speaker 2: Well I would imagine after last season that she's speaking to most of the girls. Well I don't, no, no, I don't. I think she was speaking to them. I mean I know she was at dinner. Was sudden, and you know she's talking to like she sees Erica and you know, like I went.
Speaker 3: To energy going back in and she just seemed really why I think when it's and nervous and why.
Speaker 2: I think after you have a season like the season prior, you go in with your defenses up, you know. Yeah, but then everyone arrives at the Surrealism party, we are introduced to the newest housewife. She immediately I mean She's giving looks and facial expressions and confessionals like I'm in I'm loving her. Uh yeah. She immediately within two minutes is having a conversation with dear and dark goes right into he's an alcoholic, I know, and it's some things. She's like, yeah, we're separated.
Speaker 3: He's a narcolic, and she's like, oh, my husband passed away, and I'm like, I mean, sudden, I have to give a chair. She really knows how to throw a party. I mean, we have swans, we have deers, we have satellite discs. I mean, what the hell was de we wearing on her head?
Speaker 2: And also it looked so uncomfortable, and that's what I was thinking. It was always and then a disc on top, and then the disc kept falling. No one was like what George Judson, oh yeah, his wife, Yeah, daughter Judy.
Speaker 3: Where I was waiting to think, you buy in a hat like that?
Speaker 2: Do you think they said that on Revolve someone else gonna wear it? And they're confessional, I'm actually gonna wear it on the pod tomorrow. I'm gonna zip over to do We should have like just put a big disc on her head. I mean I could put my ring light. That's blinding me.
Speaker 3: Who do you think had the best outfit on?
Speaker 2: I think bows looked like absolutely stunning. I don't know that I can say who had the best outfit on for surrealism because I don't still don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, I really liked Sutton's horns and the kind of like the fairy whimsical look of it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was really cute. I thought, I mean, I thought everyone visually had something on. She had something.
Speaker 3: I had peace too, Yeah, I mean I thought.
Speaker 2: Everybody looked pretty. I just thought it was kind of funny, just everybody's takes on it. But I guess that's art. I don't know much about art.
Speaker 3: Kyle says she's not with Morgan and the tablois create a lot of pressure and stress. Garcelsa's the music video wasn't helpful either. Kyle says she has never questioned her sexuality, but the crazy speculations made her think twice. Kyle gets emotional, explaining she told her daughters because she didn't want them to be embarrassed by.
Speaker 2: Her or angry with her.
Speaker 3: I was a little bit uncertain what she was explaining to her daughters. Was it that she was questioning her sexuality.
Speaker 1: Or that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I think what she was trying to convey and I'm just assuming, is that like any conversations that she's having right now with the women she's already talked to her family about.
Speaker 3: Well, her kids are old enough to see what's out there in the tabloids and what has been out there for a while about Morgan. I thought it was a little weird that she wouldn't even say Morgan's name. I don't know, if Morgan doesn't want to be mentioned, maybe is how I took it. But then they do all the flashbacks and it's Morgan Morgan, Morgan Morgan.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that's the hard part about when you're on a reality television show, even if you do a guest spot, like your name will forever be out there and the other you can control what you say, but you can't control with you what others.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like, you know, not being on the Housewives show anymore, You're like, I just want I don't want to be on it anymore because then, you know, I just it's so bad. Everyone talks about me and then all they do is do flashbacks about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't happen to me for two years. Yeah, it's like you can run, you can hide, but you can't escape flash from you can't season no, I mean, I mean you had to see my newsboy cap it Erica's trapl my ex had been doing getting flashbacks all the way up until I think last season.
Speaker 3: That was like twelve years of flashbacks.
Speaker 2: But Garcel was not backing down at all.
Speaker 3: She when she was talking to Kyle, when she told her like that music video didn't help you, you know, didn't help the rumors, and Kyle just was she didn't really have an answer for it. But Garcel's like, it's her business, but inquiring minds would like to know.
Speaker 2: I thought that Garcels confessional was a good point. She's like, listen, it's none of our business. Well, Kyle, like there was like a lightness to the way that Garcel said it. She's like, it's none of our business, but we all want to know, Like we all want to know. Yeah, And I think that's you know, the world that we live in. But I think it's also hard to have like a serious conversation when like Kyle has the antlers on her head.
Speaker 3: I like the HOUSEWIVESE fight when they're in costume always takes me back to like our eighties party, buncle party or whatever we had so many years ago. Everyone's screaming at each other looking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's always the best. But between Kathy in the beginning with all the mask getting ready and Kathy immediately taking out her hair extensions because they're making her hot.
Speaker 3: Kathy is pure entertainment. I mean putting out those clip ons and throwing them on the chair because she's hot for one thing, made zero sense, no, But also I.
Speaker 2: Wonder if the audience will continue loving these antics or if they're going to seem tired of it, because Bose already seemed tired of it, like, well, she's.
Speaker 3: Just never seen anything like this. She's like, what is going on this girl? She's taking her hair extensions out.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I think Kathy is TV gold because she does stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I think she's funny.
Speaker 3: I mean even when I met her, Oh I've met her before, but when we were at the charity event in New York, it was so loud and then we're talking.
Speaker 2: And she's like, oh, I'm so sorry, I'm so.
Speaker 3: Sorry, and I go well, you know, it's Alex's fault. She thought that one of my kids passed away, and I'm like, well, it's Alex's fault. I was talking about the season.
Speaker 2: Season I got.
Speaker 3: She's like, and Alex is busting up and he's like telling her no, no, her son didn't die.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. But then we get to the part that you know everybody's kind of waiting for, which is like and this is I felt like like a very real moment when Sutton and Garcel get up because it's all really awkward at the table and you know that conversation has to be had, but neither person really wants to.
Speaker 3: Have it to do it, Yeah, it's your turn.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, we're out of here. Go come on, ladies, get to work.
Speaker 3: Well, Draine is definitely coming in hot. She's like, Hi, Kyle, this is a weapon. Be careful.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and then she Kyle says, well, Kyle says she's sorry for what's going on between her and p K. Yeah. Yes, and then she takes ownership and says she knows what she said on Amazon Live hurt Darite. They're at that Amazon library. Was that the one that was done in Mexico. I think so. I think I was. I mean I wasn't in part of it because I think I like walked in as I was we were changing to go to the pool or something. But Durit says that was the straw that broke the camel's back. And then they get back to the flashbacks of how many times they've had lunch together off camera and all.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Kyle down plays down plays their friendship.
Speaker 2: I think that I can only go back because I mean, I haven't seen Durite in quite some time, but I've always noticed since when I was on the show, there was always something like, yes, there could be really great times with them, and they can have a lot of fun, but there was always something like.
Speaker 3: Little little stick more like TV friends.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I mean I think they I think some TV friends really they it carries over and I think they did while their husbands were close, and they would do you know they'd went on that trip together. I mean, I think there was moments where they're super close. But I think especially when you've been on a show for as long as they've been on together, you know there's going to be highs and lows. But I do always think there's there's little digs that maybe in real life aren't bothersome, but when you're on a reality television show and those digs are going to be well reality all about digs, Yeah, all about digs. But Dura says she's had enough a feeling used by her and needs to reevaluate her friendship. Kyle tells Durit she's not acting like herself, and Durite says she's not putting up with this shit anymore. Kyle, Yeah, she did say that, But I mean I felt like conversation.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sure there's a lot more to come, but I also.
Speaker 2: Kind of felt like Durie felt like she was on life support and was coming hard for Kyle to get that life jacket. Like She's like, they're still deciding if I'm a friend of our housewife and I'm coming in hot. Did she's a housewife?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah? Yeah, yeah. I mean, I know they really talked before the show, but I'm like, but I think, you know, I think it was a good start. I liked I liked the two new additions. I liked watching Jennifer Tilly, I liked bos.
Speaker 3: What about Yella did you like Yellow, the knockoff Erica performer.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did. I thought it was entertaining. I think that Sudden Does so a good party. And I think the fact that there was music that could actually be shown and not just that same music.
Speaker 3: Well, there's like music throughout going I love my life, I love my life, or something like that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is this? It's like meanwhile, all of them are like I currently do not love my life. My live my life. But I think it's gonna be a good season. It was a good start.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, one of my favorite franchises.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, thanks for tuning in. We'll be back later this week.