Speaker 1: Hey, the folks and you Robock and TJ.
Speaker 2: Holmes here to your hosts. Here on I Do Part two. We're continuing to give you some great options for last minute gifts for the people in your life, single or otherwise.
Speaker 1: This one. We recommend this for a single person.
Speaker 3: Yes, maybe, because if you have someone with you you can say, hey, don't forget to wake me up. But if you're alone, yeah, you need your alarm clock more than ever.
Speaker 4: Correct. If you're single, you got you yourself and.
Speaker 1: Well you don't worry about but hey, but I do Part two.
Speaker 2: Part of our you know, the whole the whole podcast is to get people hooked up so you won't need this alarm clock later.
Speaker 1: So we'll just deal with right now.
Speaker 2: For you folks who haven't quite gott in love right the second or third or fourth time, yet, this clock might be for you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This was the one that was not on our radar, and apparently it's all the rage on social media.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we did not had not heard of the hatch restore three sunrise alarm clock, but apparently this gift is everywhere on TikTok. And I say this because our nineteen year old came back from college and she saw that the producers If I Do Part two had sent a hatch alarm clock for us to look at as a possible gift idea for any of your single friends or for you if you happen to be single.
Speaker 4: And she said, oh my god, a hatch alarm clock. Am I exaggerating?
Speaker 1: You're not exaggerating again.
Speaker 2: But before the nineteen year old came home, we have the twelve year old at home and Sabine.
Speaker 1: Sees it's sitting on the counter and she's wait, can I have it? You all don't want it? Well, we didn't get it at all.
Speaker 2: So that was the first indication to is how popular this thing was, how fun it is to people, and how yes, they're itching to get their hands on it.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: And so there are all of these incredible features in terms of helping you fall asleep, helping you potentially stay asleep, and to wake you up in a very curated, specific way that you would prefer. So Annalise got really, really, really excited when she found out that she could set her.
Speaker 4: Hatch restore three sunrise alarm clock.
Speaker 3: And I say her because we gave her the other one to Good Morning Islanders does that sound familiar to anyone else who loves to watch Love Island? We died laughing. She was still playing with it, trying to figure out how to do it, but she said she cannot wait to have that be the first thing she hears in the morning.
Speaker 1: Now it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Now, if that's your preference, you want to hear good morning, Islanders. I don't think I want to hear that. The only thing worse than that if it screamed out I got a text, I would throw the damn alarm clock out the window, but I'd be awake. But yes, they say, this thing is designed to help you build a bedtime routine that quiets your mind so you can sleep better. Now, it looks cool and it has all these features, but it is supposed to really be good about helping people get restorative sleep.
Speaker 3: Yes, an Al was telling us that you can have and I say this because she was explaining it to us more than we actually knew, because she's seen all the tiktoks. But apparently it can read you a bedtime story, it can walk you through a meditation. It can actually have some light that will help soothe you and get you to sleep. And relax you that it sends out and also that light I was talking about, it actually illuminates in the morning. It mimics sunrise, so it kind of starts or jump starts your circadian rhythm, a circadian rhythm apparently. So it's supposed to actually, from a visual and from an audio standpoint, help you fall asleep and help you wake up feeling refreshed.
Speaker 2: Yes, And even though the light does that in a soft way, right, it's not supposed to be a sudden hit of light, which is supposed to mari the sun.
Speaker 1: Like you said.
Speaker 2: It also has what they call science backed sleep sounds. They have eighty plus of these things. What is that white noise and what's the difference between white and brown?
Speaker 3: Brown noises softer and a little bit, yeah, just softer. The white noise it's a little harsher, and then like the blue and violet noise is very harsh.
Speaker 4: It's more tinny in a sense. But the brown noise.
Speaker 3: It almost has like what the hell, you know, get tinny if someone has a tiny quality to their voice, it's almost grating. It's like a piercing piercing maybe, So the black noise I didn't see a ba.
Speaker 4: No, there's a brown noise. Did I mentioned how much I love the brown noise, black noise?
Speaker 1: Just the Kendrick Lamars long plan.
Speaker 4: That's just your ringtone. They're not like us, They're not.
Speaker 2: Like okay, but we did have some downsides, at least some challenges we found with it. First, we should say it is good looking. It's like what you would say semircle.
Speaker 4: However you want to put it.
Speaker 1: I kind of a look.
Speaker 2: And it has a mesh front to it, so you don't just see a display of numbers. Has this mesh front and the numbers you can have them up or down, so we could just be sitting there nothing digitally showing up, no light, So that's cool. The other thing, though, and trying to get it to work, I think was our first challenge to wear almost turned us off and made a question at least to let people know you think about it before you give it as a gain.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I couldn't figure out how to even use the app, which is how you basically control the alarm clock without agreeing to a subscription. And so they give you a free seven day trial and it's six ninety nine a month, even though they advertise it's four ninety nine a month. When you get on there, it's actually six ninety nine a month, I can confirm, or you can opt for a thirty day free trial, and then at the end of the thirty days it's sixty nine ninety nine a year. That is a very hefty price tag, especially for a nineteen year old. I guarantee you she's not going to pay for it. I told her to set her alarm to remind her to cancel her subscription. However, the problem is all the cool features that she was raving about go along with that subscription.
Speaker 4: So I was even considering.
Speaker 3: Paying for or maybe at least the first year of that subscription, to see if she actually uses it and likes it.
Speaker 2: Just something to keep in mind. But they are all the rage and they sound like a good, fun, cool product if you can deep dive into the features. Because this is not for somebody who just needs to hear an alarm to wake up.
Speaker 1: This is for you.
Speaker 2: If you're focused on your sleep, or you don't want a cool item or trying to do better about your pattern.
Speaker 1: This is for you.
Speaker 2: If you're not worried about that, just set the iPhone alarm and you'll be fine.
Speaker 1: But this is a cool one. Good luck out there. Anything else on this.
Speaker 3: One, I will just say, if you have somebody who loves TikTok or is of that generation, that age, I would say anywhere, and if you are yourself, probably anywhere from forty down under, you're gonna get a big reaction when they open this.
Speaker 4: So that's the fun thing.
Speaker 3: Just know that it might come with an ask to go ahead and pay for that subscription after you've already purchased the actual item.
Speaker 4: And it isn't cheap.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 4: It comes in four colors.
Speaker 3: Can get it on Amazon for one hundred and sixty nine ninety nine. But go ahead and add that sixty nine ninety nine a year to your thought when you're thinking about how much you want to spend.
Speaker 2: Okay, well again, thanks for the young folks for helping us out. We are not as adept at social media gift guides, but we learned something on this one. We will now, folks, get back to our lane talking relationships here on I.
Speaker 5: Do Partner, Hey, I Do Part two.
Speaker 6: It's your host Jana Kramer jumping in with some more great last minute gift ideas for the single person in your life, or hey, if you're single, get these for yourself.
Speaker 5: You deserve it.
Speaker 6: So first up is the higher torque electric jar opener by Kitchen Bye by Kitchen Ma. So listen, I got to be honest with you. The other day, Alan was out of town and I was trying to open up a jar. I could not open the jar to save my life. Well, here's the thing. This is for you or that elderly person in your family because it's easy to use. It's an automatic jar opener. It's designed for maximum simplicity, allowing you to open jars with just a single button press. This electronic jar opener is especially helpful for users with arthritis or carpal tunnel, offering a smooth and hands free opening experience, or for that single mom or the mom that is home alone without their husband. Because the amount of times I say here, open this, I don't need to do that anymore because I've got this higher torque electric jar opener. It provides a no grip, no twist solution for individuals with not only hand discomfort or without a husband. It's powerful, it's a versatile, and it's thoughtful and practical.
Speaker 5: So listen.
Speaker 6: For again, the mom from Daughter Seniors, or anyone managing for frozen shoulder, limited hand mobility, or again like that mom without the husband. This gift is for them, and it's adjustable in compact, so that's great too, and you can get down Amazon. Our favorite for twenty seven ninety nine. Next up is the road lip case cell phone holder that holds your lip gloss. So it's pretty cool it already has I've got the new phone and I already have the case for it. But it's a silky silicone case and molded to fit your peptide lip treatment or tint to puffy back, and tactile buttons for easy grip. And you know you can get the phone case or pair it with a road lip gloss. So many to choose from. I got the lip tint and raspberry jelly and the case in lip tint is fifty two twenty, So another little great gift for that best friend in your life or the mom that just needs a little help not digging in her purse looking for that lip gloss because it's attached to their road lip case.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I love.
Speaker 6: Both of them. I think it's great. I am going to be using the jar opener many times, and it's nice to just have that lip gloss on hand literally with my phone. So I'm a great guest and hope this helps