Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous, it's Lala Kent. Welcome to Untraditionally, Laala, Hello, gorgeous, Welcome to the bonus episode of Untraditionally La La. We are doing for the bonus a rapid fire.
Speaker 2: Would you rather?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Guys wrote in your would you rather?
Speaker 4: Mother?
Speaker 5: Do you know what that is?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: And you're gonna just say whatever comes to mind? Okay, and these are all from you, guys. I haven't seen them beforehand, so let's let's start. Okay, rapid Fire. Would you rather live in the desert or La forever?
Speaker 2: Mom?
Speaker 6: Desert?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm a part of it? Sure, La, La?
Speaker 5: For sure?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: La?
Speaker 2: What about Montana or La? If you could just pick, if you just could pick one, you couldn't return to one or the other. I could not return. You couldn't return to Montana or La.
Speaker 7: I think, La.
Speaker 2: Wow, So the guy was right about you. I just I want good food.
Speaker 7: I struggle with the food out there.
Speaker 4: In the population.
Speaker 6: Yea restaurant, she took his tour superb.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, but you.
Speaker 4: Hit him all in three days.
Speaker 6: You hit all the restaurant question.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I think I would say, La, La is my home? You almost jumped.
Speaker 2: Okay, took too much of a buff.
Speaker 5: There's no such thing.
Speaker 3: My mom wants to judge me, but she's so fucking unhealthy right now that she can't.
Speaker 6: That's what I should be judging you.
Speaker 2: You've never done a drug in your drinking issue.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'll start, Maybe I'll start.
Speaker 2: We'll start with the blue pills. Let's just see how you fare. Oh, this is so good. Would you rather hook up with Sandoval or Jax?
Speaker 6: Go sand of a Easton?
Speaker 5: Probably Jacks? Maybe I don't know. Can I just go celibate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll let this one Sanko. I think i'd go Sandoval too. And there's a reason. Would you rather co parent with Jax or your ex?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Shit, I would rather. Oh that's so hard because they're so different. I'm I mean this in the nicest way. Jacks is a narcissist. I know you're all sick of hearing me say that, but he is.
Speaker 6: And he's kind of a flake, So I think i'd go He's.
Speaker 3: High level, blaky, unintelligent when it comes to this, whereas our ex is calculated and he knows how to move. I think I'm going with Jacks. Jack, And you got that ren camera footage. Yeah, waltz right into court.
Speaker 5: With that ship.
Speaker 2: Let's see how that fares.
Speaker 8: All right, buddy, all he did is have a name up there.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, Hey you you entered the chat when you did what you did? Would you rather be a friend, a friend of or a full time housewife? Mom?
Speaker 6: Friend of?
Speaker 4: Full time?
Speaker 6: I don't even know what.
Speaker 7: I don't confuse. What was it like?
Speaker 4: Would you rather be like.
Speaker 3: A friend a friend of? Is just like you pop in? You don't have much of a storyline. It's kind of like they're testing going on to film with law just like I'm okay?
Speaker 7: Or a storyline or a Storylineyeah, I want a storyline.
Speaker 2: Let's go Yeah full time?
Speaker 6: Are you.
Speaker 2: Full time? Amber? And I thrive under pressure?
Speaker 4: So does Lisa.
Speaker 5: No, she.
Speaker 6: Would be much better for me.
Speaker 2: Would you rather stay single or get married?
Speaker 5: Get married? Once?
Speaker 7: Get married?
Speaker 2: Mom?
Speaker 6: Stay single?
Speaker 2: Wonderful marriage.
Speaker 6: That's why, that's why I don't want to get remarried.
Speaker 4: You can have dad back, of course married.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna go, oh, this is so hard because my trauma is kicking in.
Speaker 4: You can't trauma. It's a beautiful relationship.
Speaker 6: Clarify. I had a beautiful marriage. That's why I don't want to get remarried. Got it understood, Thank you.
Speaker 2: But I think my situation traumatized you just as badly.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I talk about having a baby with a man, she's like, you will never have a baby with a man. I'm like, all right, I'm feeling like I'm suffocating.
Speaker 2: I'm an adult. I'm an adult, But mama does know best. Would you rather drink a bottle of hot sauce or a bottle of ranch ran?
Speaker 4: I want the combo.
Speaker 2: Double me up too.
Speaker 3: Would you rather go without shampoo for the rest of your life or toothpasteh.
Speaker 6: Fuck, I'd rather shampoo.
Speaker 2: Shampoo for me, damn it, one hundred percent. Do you know how healthy my hair would be? Lisa goes without shampoo for a long time, and by the way, your hair looks great.
Speaker 4: How did they Yeah, I think toothpaste. I didn't even know how to clean my teeth. What were they doing toothpaste?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I said, I would not go without toothpaste.
Speaker 2: No, your teeth would rot out.
Speaker 4: Rather shave my head.
Speaker 2: But I have a question. In the eighteen hundreds, do they have toothbrushes.
Speaker 8: When they were chewing on like bark or like there's these like it's almost like a stick you used to clean I cannot. I think they used to use wet areas, so like you grab the thing so it was kind of wet and then you would like peel it so you would see the green, like the fresh and then that's what you would chew on because it would like, oh, like.
Speaker 2: A green for dogs. Yeah, greenies save us at our house because Pablo's.
Speaker 4: Breadth bread No he has, he eats his own ship.
Speaker 5: There's no stock.
Speaker 7: He does stock.
Speaker 6: No, they don't stop.
Speaker 4: Well, then he's just inhaling parts.
Speaker 3: Bernice do it, which is why we had to put meat tenderiser in their food.
Speaker 4: Dogs.
Speaker 5: Yeah when Bernice no, no, no, no, as fine.
Speaker 2: He's not a sick fun I'm pretty sure he's a game.
Speaker 5: So he's very particular, very Yeah, he just don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Would you rather suck a hairy toe or take a shot out of a hairy belly button? Oh that is wrong.
Speaker 4: Since I'm sober, I'll take the toe.
Speaker 7: How do you take a shot out of a belly button?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you something anything, I'm you guys know, I'm relapsing.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing good person because of dirty like if they.
Speaker 9: Like the belly button is awful, but there's toe jam, but there's like dirt and it smells.
Speaker 3: Actually, I found out people don't belly but I cleaned my belly button.
Speaker 4: Me too, with a little cute tip.
Speaker 2: Right. My belly button's a little sore after, but.
Speaker 7: So quickly.
Speaker 6: Disgusting.
Speaker 3: But all right. Eat the same food for the rest of your life, or listen to one song for the rest of your life. Same food, same food, or same song, same food, same.
Speaker 2: Song, same song.
Speaker 6: I love food, same food.
Speaker 2: Okay, same food for.
Speaker 6: It was delicious.
Speaker 4: You're gonna so I'm guessing it might be.
Speaker 2: So what do you want?
Speaker 3: Super burnt toast with peanut butter nove burgers lightly.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it will be a week and.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going for the same song. I'll listen to Janice s t F You for the rest of my life.
Speaker 4: No break.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god, she's like I love you. I listened to its.
Speaker 6: To it so long.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when we went to San Francisco Bottle we're communicating still that album had just dropped, and it like, for some reason, calmed my nervous system. So much so now every time I hear it. I don't know why. It's just like, yeah, it takes me to a place of like, okay, I can get zen yes.
Speaker 6: And it up and it makes me want to jumping.
Speaker 2: Baby, they see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hell, that is.
Speaker 4: Cute, But me and mom may be rolling out of the front seats.
Speaker 6: No, it's hell.
Speaker 2: Would you rather travel to the past or future?
Speaker 6: Time travel to the past? For me?
Speaker 3: I would rather time travel to the past like good moments, like really fun moments.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm wanted the future.
Speaker 3: Baby, Maybe you are a little more wounded than I am. Would you rather fight a horse sized duck or a duck sized horse?
Speaker 4: Duck sized horse?
Speaker 5: At least I can pick it up and throw it.
Speaker 6: To keep it.
Speaker 4: The horse would put your eyes out?
Speaker 7: Can you imagine?
Speaker 4: I think they both sound fun.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to fight him, but I would want to keep the little mini horse.
Speaker 2: Let it run around.
Speaker 7: Come sleep with me in my bed, Me too, me too, be my anxiety blanket.
Speaker 3: Kyle Cook or Lebron James sleep with them?
Speaker 2: What does that mean, Kyle Cook or Lebron James.
Speaker 3: I'm always be friends Lebron for me, Lebron one hundred I have been watching, said Kyle Cook.
Speaker 2: Be swinging, Kyle Cook, be swinging Kyle Cook.
Speaker 6: I think you said that.
Speaker 2: Well, I've never slept with him. I heard honestly, she made it.
Speaker 6: She made it to the.
Speaker 7: He has a big cucumbers.
Speaker 2: What I just heard? He knows how I made it.
Speaker 3: On the season one reunion of In the City, the malea Kent from the Valley on Good at the already says that you are quite the level.
Speaker 2: What is that song.
Speaker 3: Information shaggy you know shaggy oh button?
Speaker 2: Yeah, or it wasn't me. Those are the only two shows. Okay, spend one hour with your axe or nolip filler forever. Nolip filler. I'm going and you're gonna see my naturally.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think, well, I don't get fillers, so I guess i'd go.
Speaker 6: No, I think i'd go with the spending an hour, yeah, because I where like, what do you.
Speaker 4: Mean an hour for like full? Actually, you know.
Speaker 2: What, I really like my big lips. I'm going out.
Speaker 4: It's a fucking hour.
Speaker 2: I'm unaffected by that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, person a heart.
Speaker 4: Attack and then look after like you can count down the minute.
Speaker 2: And then you're like to get corgeous lips.
Speaker 4: You don't get filler.
Speaker 6: No, she doesn't know.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: It was like damn bit she's always had full lips. Yeah, yeah, yeah you have. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always have to whisper or always sink, always sink.
Speaker 4: Everybody would hate that, but I like it.
Speaker 2: That's all I do. When I'm with my kids, I sing everything to them. They love it.
Speaker 3: Have all your eyelashes removed or eyebrows removed? Eyelashes, eyelashes I can put on falls these are so good. Bad breath forever, or it's not always coming out of your nose.
Speaker 2: I don't want either of those.
Speaker 8: Probably bad breath, and then I would just act deaf because then I can go so.
Speaker 6: I walk, or Papa mint, hold your breath while you can.
Speaker 4: Like Pablo taking a mint. You think that's doing anything?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Have Andy Cohen read your notes app out loud or your Google search?
Speaker 7: My Google search, for sure, you do not want to be You get.
Speaker 2: My notes, you're gonna see a lot of unhinged messages that I never sent. But then my Google search you're gonna see like how what is it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: On the heels of the Sally episode that I did for sex unlocked? How do you give a blow job to an uncircumcised wiener?
Speaker 4: Moving on?
Speaker 3: Stuck in Utah for two weeks? We're stuck in LA traffic for twenty four hours LA traffic, Utah, I would rather be I think.
Speaker 4: I wait stuck in Utah for a week.
Speaker 5: Two weeks, nine days last week and sent me over the edge.
Speaker 2: It really your friends, I know.
Speaker 5: I did that.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna sit in al Yeah, I think I'm sea. Yeah, it really fucked with my head. Chicken tenders or mozzarella sticks.
Speaker 5: Chicken tender, but I think the chicken tender gets me a little more value for my bite.
Speaker 7: Yeah, totally. Do I get sauce with it?
Speaker 6: Always?
Speaker 2: What kind marin aara ranch?
Speaker 7: I'm really into? Like, oh you're spicy?
Speaker 2: Oh for the chicken tender? Yeah, maybe like a little buffalo with the ranch. That sounds Bob. You're like a child. Be able to take another photo or never be able to look back at old pictures.
Speaker 4: Never take another photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 7: I love the photos of my kids.
Speaker 2: Let us know.
Speaker 3: You will get explosive diarrhea or go to drinks with Danny.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going for I'm going for the diarrhea same.
Speaker 6: Honestly, I'll go for drinks with Danny.
Speaker 4: Why you have constant diarrhea? It's just a day in the life for you. Drinks with Danny.
Speaker 2: Did you watch the Valley assholes?
Speaker 4: No, there we go.
Speaker 7: That's and I didn't either. So maybe Lisa and I will both.
Speaker 6: Go down, we'll go together and they will ignore him.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: That's not a question.
Speaker 2: Walk in on your parents doing it or your parents walk in on you doing it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would much rather walk in on my I don't mean I don't want.
Speaker 6: No, I don't want to either.
Speaker 2: I want how fun the game would be if Lisa was running.
Speaker 4: Just pick the toe and then you don't even have to suck it.
Speaker 5: It's like, oh, okay, well, fun game we're playing.
Speaker 2: Uh know how you're going to die or know when you're going to die?
Speaker 4: How? No, I don't want.
Speaker 2: To know because I can't answer this. I don't want to know. I have I'm really funny about death. We're not calling it on uh sneeze glitter or hiccup bubbles glitter God sneeze Twitter.
Speaker 7: That'd be so cute, so cute.
Speaker 5: The message it's pink.
Speaker 6: I'm like, what do you want?
Speaker 5: Probably, I don't know. Glitter bubbles would give me hiccups.
Speaker 4: Over one more minute.
Speaker 3: Live without your phone for a month, or live without TV for a year, Live without my.
Speaker 5: Phone for a moment.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 5: Get me through.
Speaker 2: I am so addicted to my TV.
Speaker 5: Michelle.
Speaker 2: Michelle's like, I've never seen that. We don't watch TV. I'm like, what do you do? We're active because we jump rope for two hours.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what buy a fucking TV?
Speaker 9: On?
Speaker 3: My whole thing with Amber, which I just turned her onto, I think is watching Friends before bed?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, it's the greatest thing. It's like therapy.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, mom is great?
Speaker 4: Is also really good.
Speaker 5: Another one I've been watching at night Modern Family.
Speaker 7: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. You've been on the Charlie Sheen.
Speaker 4: I also went back and now I'm watching two and a half Men.
Speaker 5: But like season one with Charlie Sheen, I think.
Speaker 7: Gil would also be a good one too.
Speaker 8: I never see any one, oh my show that I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: I think a new season just came out. Abbot Kenny Abbot, I.
Speaker 3: Think the season four, Season five just care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it is so good, and I have to wait for all of them to be out. I can't just watch like watch one and.
Speaker 5: Wait for a week. I just want to binge it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this one is very hard. Would you rather eat with a loved one from heaven or become a billionaire?
Speaker 5: Fuck?
Speaker 6: Eat?
Speaker 4: Dad will see you when I die with these billions.
Speaker 2: I want to become a billionaire.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 2: I'll catch you on the if.
Speaker 4: I went up to have dinner with my dad and he goes, you turn the billion.
Speaker 6: Down, dad, my dad, I'll go for the billions.
Speaker 5: For the billion.
Speaker 2: I love you, Dad, I love.
Speaker 4: You so much.
Speaker 2: I'm going to catch you there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll catch it on the flip side.
Speaker 5: But let me let me enjoy. Don't do that.
Speaker 7: I will go like kick it with a few people that have some questions about in my past.
Speaker 4: Are they going to make you a billion dollars when you come home?
Speaker 3: And I want to come back because you guys are going to be billionaires and you're going to share the funds.
Speaker 4: Now, you're so.
Speaker 2: She has a good heart and we are all pieces of ship.
Speaker 4: She has like no one passed, and we have our dad, and we're like, take the belly.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go have lunch with dad and then I'll come back and report.
Speaker 7: Back to you.
Speaker 2: My dad would say, you're a dumb ass.
Speaker 4: Thank god my family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, you're telling me that you could have had an extra billion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he'd have his wine. I already said on.
Speaker 3: Your side, many other side waiting for me, being like I can't wait to hear about you living like a billionaire?
Speaker 4: What did you do with your billions? Now we can chat.
Speaker 2: The last one is would you rather film a reality show following your parenting twenty four to seven or your dating life twenty four to seven?
Speaker 4: Parenting?
Speaker 2: Parenting?
Speaker 6: Parenting?
Speaker 4: For me, it would be my dating.
Speaker 2: They would that show would be canceled. Me dating, it wouldn't even last a year.
Speaker 7: See, I think I had a really successful show, so dating.
Speaker 6: Last a month?
Speaker 5: Look you not even two weeks?
Speaker 2: You're so rue. All right, We're glad to see you're back, Lise. I love you guys, Thank you for listening to another episode bonus episode of Untraditionally Lala. I will catch you guys on Wednesday for a regular episode and again next week.
Speaker 5: Lay you back