Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in to your city, don't way gets saying you a conscious will be entire high.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little banging again, you come along people that were sending out the criminals that the illegal aliens coming from their countries were taking them back, and they're going to take them back fast and if they don't, they'll pay a very high economic price.
Speaker 3: And arrest of quote fifty illegal aliens right there, Alex.
Speaker 4: Yep, we call them undocumented immigrants.
Speaker 5: To understand, I'm so sorry I could do something they don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: Fredom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: Will come in to your city, don't way are get tals.
Speaker 6: And saying you a conscious.
Speaker 5: The New Sean Hannity Show, more me I'm the scenes, information on freaking news, and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 7: All right, thanks Scott shan An hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine point one. Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. We go back to President was just in the Oval Office dealing with and he's right about this. We don't know whether the DEI hiring practices of p Buddha Judge and the Harris Biden administration had any impact on this particular case. We just don't know. We just know that under Buddha Judge that they came up with language. It was on the website of the FAA up until the twenty second of January this year that they did have up there very specific language that said people that suffer severe intellectual disability, psychiatric problem, and other mental and physical conditions under a diversity and inclusion hiring initiative spelled out the agency's website. Now, does that mean in any way that this impacted what happened in this case.
Speaker 6: Nobody knows. We don't know.
Speaker 7: But the President went on to say what I was saying is is that those criteria should not be a factor in hiring anybody that is an air traffic controller or works in the FAA. And now, learning from John Solomon, just thenews dot com. The mid air collision between this American Airlines passenger jet and this Army Blackhawk helicopter was preceded by months of near misses at airports all across the country, as well as increasingly shrill warnings that the nation's air traffic control and safety system was stretched to the limit, and regulators acknowledged this that in twenty twenty three there were nineteen serious their description near missus at US airports and that they could have been catastrophic, one of the largest totals that we've had in years. And only fourteen months before what happened last night at Reagan National, the FAA received a safety expert report that warned America's air traffic control system is suffering from quality control issues, staffing shortages. That's putting safety at risk. Now, what was the president's point? He goes, you need various the top people in these positions. And you know, he said he's going to get to the bottom of it immediately, and these DEI practices are finished. You have to hire the best people for the job. That's all there is to it. And you know, things like this can be avoided, and we want them to be avoided anyway. Joining us now to discuss John Scott is with us, of course. John hosts The Fox Report every Saturday and Sunday six pm on the Fox News Channel. Been a colleague of mine my entire time at Fox News. He's a private pilot himself. Marine Corps Colonel William Bernard Dunn is with us, a military attack helicopter pilot who has flown in and around DC. We welcome you both to the program. John, I'll start with you. You've been a pilot for a long time. This has been a passion of hers for a long time.
Speaker 8: It has. Yeah, I've loved aviation since I was a kid.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's talk about you know, first of all, John Solomon's report is very alarming to me. There have been all these near misses and at historic levels at airports around the country. You know, that seems to now be looking back in hindsight at the Canary and the coal mine. But things like this really can be prevented if we take proper control of the skies. This is a preventable accident, right, and.
Speaker 8: Just about every aviation accident is preventable. You know. It's rarely the situation where one thing happens that causes a flight to go down. It's not, you know, normal for a plane to go up in the wing, falls off or something like that. If usually, one small mistake leads to another, leads to another, leads to another. And I think some of that is clearly visible in what happened last night and I'm sure it will be outlined in the eventual in TSB report.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then let me bring in Marine Corps Colonel William Bernard Dunn. Every aircraft has what's called a t CAST system, a traffic collision warning system, and I'm just a little bit surprised because in helicopters and in any jet in this particular case, they have very sophisticated avionics and warning systems, and the redundancy is very and you would imagine at some point that both the helicopter and the airliner jet were being worn by the system and somehow something didn't work in this case. Any theories of what might have happened, or is this like most cases when you have a crash, as usually, is pilot error or it could be air traffic control error.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Sean, thanks for having me. I watched the video today of the impact. You know one thing, if you have a TACASS and you're in an airport area, you know that TACAST is going to be going off over and over again. And it's very logical that sometimes a pilot becomes very insensitized to it and may even turn it off, which would not be necessarily unusual in this instant the TCASS. What should have prevented this aircraft misapp is the pilot seeing the other aircraft and the air traffic control. And I am not pointing fingers at anybody, but I have flown Cobra aircraft right around Reagan National Airport before, and normally, when you're flying a helicopter out there, you'll have a limitation of being you have to stay one hundred feet below, or at least when I flew out there.
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 9: This aircraft was substantially higher than that and actually flew right in the flight path of the jet. So the pilot should have been able to see it, and the crew should have been able to see it as well as the aircraft controller should have made sure they had clear avoidance.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean and us in every case, correct me if I'm wrong. The jet that is on a track towards a landing and descending about the land they always have the first right to continue their flight. It would be the obligation of the helicopter pilot to get out of the way, would it not.
Speaker 9: It would absolutely, And in aviation, the aircraft that's the most maneuverable has got the requirement or separation and so the helicopter's way more maneuveral, substantially more maneuverable than the jet, and the jets on a path that they can't maneuver very well without.
Speaker 7: And the air and the jet has the right of way under FA rules right absolutely.
Speaker 9: And they're both they both should have been under positive control. I heard that there has been calls to the helicopter and they didn't respond, which could have meant they were dealing with something inside the cockpit. And we don't have voice data re quarters in our military aircraft, which I've been pushing for for some time. We need to get them in there. That alone could have told us what happened in this particular incident.
Speaker 7: A couple of Now, what is your reaction, John Scott, The fact that the jet, the airplane had the right of way under FA rules, and especially since it was on an approach for a landing.
Speaker 8: It absolutely did. And there is a frozen zone if you will, above an airport anywhere anywhere below or I'm sorry above the three degree glide slope angle that incoming aircraft have, and they have the right of way. The chopper was on what's called Route four along the east bank of the Potomac River there supposed to be limited if they are flying north of the Woodrow Wilson Bridge supposed to be limited to a maximum of two hundred feet basically above the river. The impact took place at about three hundred and fifty feet, so the chopper was definitely higher than it should have been. Now, it was a gusty night. It was clear, but it was gusty, and it can be difficult to hold altitude in very gusty conditions. That's one of the factors that's going to be involved here. But Colone Dunn, I wanted to ask you, did your military helicopters have the tea caass system. I was speaking to a friend who used to fly top gun for the Navy and then became a commercial pilot for years. Is excellent pilot, but he said he is of the opinioner of the belief that the military craft do not have teacasts and therefore would not have been able to talk to the American jet.
Speaker 9: Well, my Cobra did not have tea casts. I know some of the trainer aircraft in the Navy and the Marine Corps do have tea casts, and like I say, the teacast in this scenario for the helicopter would not have done much good. In my mind, it would have done a lot for the airliner. But the helicopter's low to the ground, and if you're in a you know, if you're in an airport setting, there's multiple airplanes flying, taking off, flying around, and especially in the DC area, it's just gonna become overwhelming. So I don't know if this particular black Hawk had it. I do know that some of my peers that have flown aircraft with teacasts will turn it all the way down or shut it off. In some aircraft, I'm assuming you can shut off. I don't know, But if they shut it off, obviously it does no good. But because that noise is saturating the cockpit, which is what deep the causes of a mishap is cockpit saturation.
Speaker 4: Right Cornold.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you Pete Heegsa's comments that the military does dangerous things, it does routine things on a regular basis. Tragically, last night a mistake was made. I think the President is right, there are some sort of elevation issue that we have immediately begun investigating into DoD How do you interpret that.
Speaker 9: There's no doubt in my mind that this was an avoidable mishap. As as John mentioned, most mishapps when you when you peel back the onion, they are avoidable. The altitude, you know, any quality pilot should be able to hold altitude even in the worst conditions. And Pete Heigsseth, Secretary Heisath, said that this was an experienced crew doing an annual training. So I know plenty of pilots that have flown in terrible conditions and they can hold their altitude. So other than a situational awareness blip inside the cockpit, it causing the climb. You know, I don't see that they couldn't hold because of gust or wind unless there was an emergency in the cockpit, which the investigation will hopefully determine and hopefully they'll figure out what exactly went wrong.
Speaker 7: When you look at the video, John Scott, and this is very common. By the way, the helicopter was sort of perpendicular and maybe requested. For example, I would not be uncommon for a bird or chopper to cross a runway with permission of the air traffic control and that they'd be cleared for that, and thinking it was an inactive runway or the helicopter pilot got his position wrong. I don't you know, we don't know the answer to any of these questions at this point. But the last reported position the airplane was just outside the runway. It's possible or is it possible the helicopter was cleared and on the adjacent a runway and somehow things got mixed up. I mean, at that point do we have to begin to look at air traffic control and see if they played a part in this.
Speaker 8: I think there will be blame to go around, eventually, assessed Sean. We talked about the fact that the air traffic control called out to the helicopter and did not get a response. Well, I have since learned that the systems or the monitoring systems that we rely on in the news business too, you know, to give us those air traffic recordings, they are not allowed to monitor the military frequencies, the UHF frequency. When when the tower calls, when they key their mic, they are broadcasting both on military UHF frequencies as well as civilian VHF frequencies. So the fact that the tower called and did not and we did not hear a response from the chopper is completely understandable because it's not allowed to record those UHF responses. Now I have heard the response on a UHF frequency, and the chopper pilot was saying, yes, I see the CRJ, and I will I believe he says it's a bit garbled, but he says, I'll maintain visual meaning I'll maintain visual contact and stay out of his way.
Speaker 6: Wasn't there also an instruction to fly behind the jet?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, and as soon almost as soon as that instruction took place, as soon as it was given, that's almost the moment the impact happened. So I think that he was looking at the wrong aircraft. The chopper crew was looking at the wrong aircraft, thought they were well clear of it and didn't see the aircraft that hit them. The other thing, Sean I would just say quickly is that air traffic control was not very precise. They normally should say, you know PAP twenty five, which was a call sign in the chopper, do you have the traffic at your twelve o'clock. They didn't say that. They said do you see the CRJ And the chopper pilot said yes, But again he was probably looking at the wrong jet.
Speaker 9: Give you the last word, Colonel, you know I agree with that assessment. I have been I took off on an alta Cottam airfield in Iraq one day, and I got clearance to take off at the same time air traffic control authorized the sea seventeen the land on the opposite runway, and the only way we didn't hit was just a little bit of luck and a little bit of grace of God. I think we're going to find out that in this instance, it's going to be a either mistaken aircraft, like hey, I see it, but I'm looking at it, and we use very specific terms in the cockpit. You know, I see the bird is not acceptable. See the aircraft on final is how you would have reported that. I've heard the President's discussion about potential DEI. I pray that had nothing to do with it. If it did, every American should be outraged if they had anything to do with this missive in any form work.
Speaker 7: It didn't say for sure, but he did point out we went back and looked at the DEI regulations implemented by Pete Boodha Judge and the Harris and Biden administration, and I got to tell you that it's it's it's kind of alarming. You know, I would not have ever imagined that they would have directives as they did. You know that mandate people would psychiatric problems and severe intellectual disabilities and mental and physical conditions.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: You know, b be given special consideration for hiring in such important jobs. And I'm all in favor of non discrimination against anybody, but this is a job that required the best person, and those considerations I don't think would factor in. But there's no indication, as I said, that this has been a factor here. We appreciate both of you. Colonel, Thank you, John Scott, always a pleasure, my friend.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Anyway, the President was in the Oval office. We'll tell you about that when we get back a much more straight ahead.
Speaker 5: Exposing government waste and abuse of your liberties every day.
Speaker 6: Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 7: By twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn a number. You want to be a part of the program. I love to cook. I find it relaxing and I like to cook to perfection. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to cooking, and if something does not come out the way I intend, I'm not that happy. I get pretty pissed off, but I don't have to worry about it anymore because of technology. And it's brilliant and it's inexpensive, and you're going to enjoy it and all your friends and family. You're going to think you went to culinary school by the time you cook your next meal for that. And it's called chef iq sense. You know the feeling when you make I don't know, maybe making pork ribs or pork chops, or even just a cheeseburger or a steak, or maybe a favorite fish or chicken, whatever it happens to be, and when it's perfect, it's no better feeling. And this is why chef i q Sense is so great. It's a modern, completely wireless cooking thermometer. It's like a probe. You just take it, you put it in whatever you're cooking, and it ensores eliminates any possibility of undercooking or overcooking your food. No matter how you cook your food, whether you put it in a deep fry or whether you grill it, whether your roast it, you bake it, you broil, it doesn't matter. Chef i q Sense will guarantee all of every meal that you cook comes out perfectly every single time. And here's how easy it works. You take the probe. Look, it looks like, I don't know, a small pen, and you put it inside. You just insert it into what you're cooking, and you go to the chef iq app and you tell the chef iq app what level of duneness you want. You want a medium, rare, you want it rare, you want it well done, whatever you want. It'll tell you when to turn your food over. It'll tell you when your food who's done. I mean, it's fun to use, and it's gonna make you seem like a master chef.
Speaker 6: It's incredible. I wish I thought of this.
Speaker 7: Very inexpensive and you will cook every meal with confidence and it's fun to use anyway. Just go to chef iq dot com. Make every meal a masterpiece chef iq dot com two day and you're gonna have fun using it. Look, it's predictable everything that has gone on, as I told you on Monday and Tuesday this week. Just buckle up because this is gonna be the Democrats reverting to form. We see it both in the state run legacy medium mob and we see it with Democrats Democrats are angry. They went from a state of utter shock and confusion and they've now entered a different stage of I don't know, grief, call it whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 6: And they're in the.
Speaker 7: Anger stage, the rage stage even And you see this on display, and I predicted it what happened this week and the hearings with RFK Junior and Tulsi Gavard and with Cash Fattel today.
Speaker 6: And by the way, they're not really laying a hand on them.
Speaker 7: They just they just they love to hear themselves speak and yell and scream and not let these people give an explanation. Know what do they care about context or texture to a comment that they may have made in the past. But all of that is predictable, it really is. I was watching, you know, RFK Junior taking more questions today. You know, they never paid attention to him, saying there's no such thing as Republican children are Democratic children. There are kids, sixty six percent of them are damaged. I'm not here for a position. I don't need this. I have a great life. I want to do this because we need to fix it. But you do have people, you know that are receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars and sanctimoniously screaming at at Robert F. Kennedy Junior. It gets a little nauseating. Let's go to the hearings. This is Robert F. Kennedy Junior, you know, saying that that you know being attacked by Democrats and then saying there's no such thing as a Republican child or a Democratic child.
Speaker 11: Will you commit not to fire anyone in the health arena who currently works on protecting Americans from cyber attacks in their healthcare files?
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 3: I will commit not firing anybody who's doing their job.
Speaker 11: Based on your opinion, based upon your opinion, or your political legenda, or mister Trump's political.
Speaker 4: Job based upon my opinion. How are you supportive of this? I've had nothing to do with you supportive of these ones? I'm supportive of vaccines.
Speaker 11: Are you supportive all these this clothing which is militantly anti vaccine?
Speaker 4: I am supportive of vaccines.
Speaker 3: I'll comply with all the ethical guides, not the question you.
Speaker 8: And I have said.
Speaker 4: You're asking me. You're asking me, not the super vaccine companies.
Speaker 3: Yeah you are, That's exactly what you're doing Look.
Speaker 4: No one should be fooled here.
Speaker 3: When I launched my campaign, it was about uniting Americans, Democrats and Republicans. There's no issue that she's unite it more than this chronic health epidemic. There's no such thing as Republican children or Democratic children.
Speaker 4: These are our kids.
Speaker 3: Sixty six percent of them are damaged. I'm not here because I want a position or a job. I have a very good life and happy family. This is something I don't need. I want to do this because we're going to fix it.
Speaker 7: I mean, I mean, you cannot just the reality. America has a health problem. America has an obesity problem. America has a diabetes problem. America has you know, coronary artery disease problem, a cancer problem America. You know, if you look at the numbers, well you know why the men in Japan lived ten years longer than American men. And I understand that a lot of people they don't want to put in a lot of people don't care about their diet. Fine, Robert F. Kennedy was clear, he's not taking away your McDonald's, your Kentucky Fried Chicken, and I eat these things occasionally.
Speaker 6: I don't need it. Every day because I.
Speaker 7: Want to be a little healthier, and but you know, we can do better. We can also have a healthcare system that does better, that does more preventative medicine. We're not using modern technology. We're not using telemedicine anywhere near the level we need to. These health care cooperatives, we're not using them. We're not using medical savings accounts anyway. That's why we brought back our friend from Wichita, Kansas, doctor Josh Umber. He's been watching these here hearings, but he's also not successfully employed concierge care at very affordable rates. He started it in Wichita, now he's bringing it nationwide. And he also has helped you know, I think well over one thousand other medical groups to open up the concierge care. In his case, there's no deductible, no copay. At the time it may have gone up, I don't know. It's fifty dollars an adult, ten dollars per children, unlimited doctors' visits, twenty four hour availability of a doctor, no network restrictions. Payments go directly to you. Payments can be used for any expense, full transparent pricing. You're going to roll any time you know, and you couple that with maybe a catastrophic plan and you're on your way. You're gonna have a lot better care than what Obamacare offered you. Anyway, doctor, i'mber welcome back, sir, how are you hey?
Speaker 10: Thank you very much for having me on, And of course our hearts go out to the families of the people that went, you know, perished in this plain accident. A very terrible situation, very close to home.
Speaker 4: But no thank you for.
Speaker 7: It's close to home. But my understanding is they flew out of Wichita, Is I correct?
Speaker 10: They sure did, and thankfully no one that we're directly connected with. But I'm sure as we learn more we'll find connections between people we know now.
Speaker 7: Wichita is full of great people and it's a tight knit community, as you know. And yes, our hearts go out to all these families. We've been talking about it, you know, we just talked about in the last half hour. It's just terrible and it's sad to see, and we've we've got to bring safety back to the sky. But I also want to make America healthy again, and I don't believe America is doing anywhere near the job that it's capable of doing.
Speaker 10: You know, watch these Senate hearings. I was struck with this idea that we agree on really a lot more across these political parties than we disagree on and understandable. They're very concerned about vaccines, and I'm a strong supporter of pediatric vaccines and whatnot. But that's just a small portion of this.
Speaker 7: Do some kids have negative reactions? You're the medical doctor, not me. Two vaccines? Is the mercury in vaccine? Is there any connection as some claim to autism?
Speaker 10: Or no?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 10: I mean one, They've removed the mercury from the vaccines, and the studies are overwhelmingly supportive of the fact that these don't cause that autism.
Speaker 7: And really, are we over vaccinating people? For example? You know now they you know years ago you only had a few vaccines. Now you've got my understanding is well over one hundred.
Speaker 10: Well, I think it's a risk based analysis. Right, you take the plane and the FA has I think a record number of years without a civilian mortality, and then this so but that now we have an incident and now we want even more protection. So you know, what number of sick kids are we willing to accept a very small number, and we don't want infectious disease spreading through through our country. But again that goes to the larger example of how do we make our country healthy again? And both sides, like he said, this is not Republican or Democratic patients. There's just patients, just people, and a sick person has one dream, right, And I love that quote because even though we may disagree on some things, we can agree that the system needs to be fixed. And Republican and Democrat centers both brought up problems with Medicare and Medicaid and they have different ideas of a solution, but they both want it fixed. They both want healthcare to be easier, faster, cheaper better. So if we start looking at it like that, then I think we can unite around ideas like direct primary care, direct health insurance, that we deserve a ten x improvement in healthcare quality and affordability, accessibility, and if we can have a private space race, I think we can eliminate copase.
Speaker 6: All right, quick break, welcome back.
Speaker 7: More on the RFK hearings and alternatives to better health will continue more with doctor Josh Umber, the head of Atlas Direct. It is a healthcare cooperative now that has going gone nation wide is started in Wichita, Kansas. More on that on the other side. Can we continue now with doctor Josh Umber talking about RFK and his hearings and talking about alternatives to traditional medicine. Eight hundred nine foot one. Shawn is a number at List Directors, the company he is building out nationwide out of Wichita, Kansas. There's nothing really that the government is running particularly well. Their best argument would be the Defense Department, but there's a lot of ways for auden abuse there.
Speaker 6: But you know, government involvement.
Speaker 7: Medicare is headed for in solvency, as is social security. Our schools are a disaster. They can't keep law and order in towns and cities. I don't put a lot of faith, hope and trust in the government. However, I do want this audience to know that there are better options out there and Atlas MD, would you put together now call that list direct because you're now bringing it nationwide. Is a whole different way of looking at healthcare. Tell us what the difference is.
Speaker 10: Well, I think it's a smarter way of doing it.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 10: I'd like to say the government's not.
Speaker 9: Bad, they're just bad at it.
Speaker 10: They don't have a mechanism in place to necessarily drive things to better pricing, better efficiency the way the market does. And we just don't use the market in healthcare. And I appreciate the argument that healthcare is very important it should it be market based, to which I would say, yeah, so important, it has to be market based.
Speaker 7: So let's say if I signed up for your plan that you started in Wichita, which was locally where adults paid fifty dollars a month access to a doctor twenty four to seven, most of most medical procedures could be taken place ten dollars a month for kids, you got a ninety percent discount on any prescription medicines that you'd need because you negotiated personally directly with pharmaceutical companies, so people wouldn't have to go to that local pharmacy. And what's the difference between what you started in Wichita with what you're now bringing.
Speaker 4: Nationally, Well, that's the best part.
Speaker 10: It's nearly the same. Now we're helping thousands of doctors do their own version of our clinic, so prices might vary from clinic to clinic, but we've never changed our prices since we started in twenty ten. What insurance company can say that, right, But then we are able to negotiate better than the government, Like, how is that possible? If Walmart has a four dollar a month list, we have a four dollars a year list. That's just like you said, you want your listeners to know there is a better way. And if we can't fix the price of health insurance until we fix the price of health care. But once you do that, once you find a way to have fifty dollars a month unlimited visits, home visits, work visits, telemedicine visits, no code pays right, people hate copays, and so a good business model removed.
Speaker 7: What happens if you get the cancer that lasts for ten years, What happens if you get the bad accident that keeps in the hospital for a year. What happens if you know you have the heart attack or a stroke and you need long term care?
Speaker 10: Well you know what that's That's exactly what insurance is for. Is for the big, scary, unpredictable things. Now, most insurances won't cover you for a year, but even Medicare doesn't do that, right, And so you're when you're designing an insurance plan. It's tricky. You've got to say how much risk are you willing to take? But Amy Finkelstein MacArthur Genius Grant Award winning Eutonomous has a great book, We've Got You Covered, and in there from twenty twenty three numbers, she mentions less than one percent of the people account for thirty forty percent of health care spend. But even they only spend around one hundred thousand a year in healthcare. So the numbers who spend way more than that are miniscule relative to everything else. So we deninne a smart plan that covers everybody for the common stuff and then tries to add insurance supplement for hey.
Speaker 7: I just urge people to open their minds, health care cooperatives, health savings accounts, catastrophic care for big things. If God forbids something horrible happens and there are solutions and RFK Junior raising questions. He's pointing out what we all know, the system sucks and is broken and our healthcare and then do everything you can do in your own life to have better health. Doctor Josh, we appreciate you. You're thinking out of the box, and I wish the government would listen to you more. Eight hundred ninety four one Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program.