Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shanna, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of this extravagance, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to join US news, you'll never get from the state run legacy media mob, which is officially dead because they never tell the truth. Well, we'll get into this. There might be an opportunity here that didn't exist prior to this for a Republican to be the New York City mayor. Now that would mean Curtis Sliwa. Because you have Eric Adams as an independent. You there's other guy as an independent, and Andrew Cuomo is mulling over the possibility of running as an independent. And this guy, this radical leftist you know who you know, supports global anti fati. You know what anti Fada means, you know, holy war, I mean extreme radical social We wants government run growth street stories. This guy's a lunatic.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He wants free buses and free, free, free, free, free, and tax the rich Wall Street Journal pointed out, And I can tell you already living in southern Florida, there is Wall Street in New York. But there's Wall Street South. Every major Wall Street firm already has a presence, if not half their business has moved to the free state, my free state of Florida.
Speaker 2: They've left.
Speaker 1: New York City has chased them away because of their burdensome regulation, their high taxation. This guy wants the he wants this socialist utopia. Doesn't want to fund the police. He wants the higher counselors. Yeah, let's saying council is into a domestic, you know situation. This is dumb as you can be radically virulantly you know, against Israel. And I've never seen anything like it. Mom, Donnie is his name, but it might. I actually can see Andrew Cuomo getting in as an independent just to make sure Mam Donnie doesn't win. And that would give it probably a path. The only one that's running as a kind of like a Rudy Giuliani Trump like conservative make New York City great again conservative would be Curtis Sleeve was gonna join us at the bottom of this hour. And anyway, Wall Street Firms, you got this guy, Anthony uh Pompliano, CEO Professional Capital Management.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it it has failed in America and every single way, he says. And there are more Wall Street firms that are now out there openly saying if Mam Donnie wins, they are gonna flee. I mean every major Wall Street firm, every private equity firm, every major bank on Wall Street. They're all now have a massive presence in South Florida, and they're gonna and Ron DeSantis, you know, my governor is saying it's gonna be great for Florida. Mom, Nannie wins. It's insane. Funny moment today when the NATO General Secretary or Secretary General rather refers to Trump as daddy, and Trump is asked by Sky News about it. Let me play first, the NATO Secretary General.
Speaker 3: I mean we may do papers on it, Marco. Maybe we're going to do papers.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. Theneda, they're not going to be fighting each other.
Speaker 3: They've had it. They've got a big fight, like two kids in the school yard. You know, they fight like hell, you can't stop them.
Speaker 1: Let him fight for about two three minutes, then it's easy to stop him.
Speaker 3: And then Daddy has sometimes language school strong, like everyone's saying you have to use a certain word.
Speaker 1: And then a Sky News reporter during a presser, if you should have seen Marco Rubio, the secretary is they're laughing so hard.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: It's from skynies.
Speaker 4: Mark Britter, the NATO chief, who is your friend? He called you daddy earlier. Do you regard your NATO allies as kind of children?
Speaker 3: Now he likes me.
Speaker 2: I think he likes me. If he doesn't, I'll let you know. I'll come back and I'll hit him hard. Okay, now he did. He did it very affect your daddy here, my daddy. It was just hilarious. You can't make it up.
Speaker 1: Trump warning was asked what would happen if the Iranians attempted to rebuild the nuclear program? He answered very simply, he said he just strike him again. He made the statement during this exchange with reporters, and would you strike I ran again if they were to rebuild the nuclear facilities.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: It was just a simple answer, but a profound statement. Now so far, the piece is holding with you know, radical Mullas. I don't have a high degree of confidence they want peace and if they think they're going to be clever and go around the president and you know, fund their proxies to do the dirty work for them, which is historically what they've done.
Speaker 2: That's not going to work out very well. Steve.
Speaker 1: You know there there has been There was this low confidence assessment that the intelligence community put out that said, well, from satellite imagery, we're not sure if it was as successful as the President said. They bombarded the four Dough nuclear facility with what a whopping, you know, six bunker buster bombs and it just it defies gravity. Steve Whibkoff, mid East Envoy, was on with Laura last night and he said, let me tell you something that's for sure. Here three distinct facilities in Iran that we were concerned is Fahan, which is the conversion facility. He goes on to explain what a conversion facility is, which is the only one that they believe that they have completely destroyed. Espahan done hit with a thirty thousand pound bunker buster bomb and then followed up with Tomahawk missiles, so they have no conversion opportunity. It means they can't weaponize even if they wanted to them. The Tanz site one above ground, one below ground. The below ground was a viscerated. The above ground hit by the Israelis and seventy five percent destroyed. Before you know, America even put more bombs on top of it. He said, that was a viscerated. They put twelve buster bunker bombs on four dough There's no doubt it breached the canopy. There's no doubt that was well within reach of the depth of these bunker busters and how far down they go. And no, it was obliterated. And this is like this odd thing that the Left tries to do to take away any success of President Trump.
Speaker 2: It's bizarre.
Speaker 1: Cameral Petraeus said, yeah, of course these bombs knocked it out. There's no way it didn't knock it out. Telsea Gabbard came out today, new intelligence confirms that what the Potus has stated numerous times, Iran's nuclear facilities have been destroyed, and if the Iranians chose to rebuild, they would have to rebuild all three of the facilities entirely, which would take you know, many many years to do. And she said, if they choose to do that, and she criticized recent press reports by the way, fake news, CNN, the same idiots that went forward with the you know, the Russia, Russia impeach and peach and all the other lives that we're told. As a matter of fact, as it relates to this topic, the Pentagon now has launched a criminal probe into the Defense Intelligence League that claim that Iran, Well, it wasn't as successful as Donald Trump was saying. Now you've got to understand something here. There's there's something else going on that I think is very, very important. And if you go back to Bill Gertz, who's been great on covering national security issues for decades, and if you're wondering why we see America's intelligence community, you know, trying to discredit by the way.
Speaker 2: This was a low level.
Speaker 1: This was the highest, the lowest level of confident briefing that they purposefully leaked.
Speaker 2: And we're going to get to the bottom.
Speaker 1: And because you can't leak intelligence, you know, Steve Whitcoff actually says, you know, it's outrageous, even called a treasonous and needs to be investigated. It is being investigated. But as Bill Gertz said in April of twenty nineteen, that the CIA other US intelligence agencies have become bastions of political liberals and the pro Democratic party. Views of the intelligence personnel have increased under President Donald Trump. I guarantee you that this was done purposefully, and this was done as a means to take away a victory from President Trump and anyway. In the article, John Gentry, who spent twelve years as a CIA and analyst, criticized former senior intelligence leaders, including the CIA director at the time, John Brennan, and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and former deputy CIA Director of Mike Morrell, along with a bunch of other people, for breaking decades long prohibitions of publicly airing their liberal political views and attacking President Trump anyway, he said. Gentry points to the activities of senior retired intelligence officials during the twenty sixteen campaign that universally criticized Trump. The attacks on Trump were unprecedented for intelligence officers in their substance, tone, and volume. It's like the fifty one former intell officials. Those are the people that you're dealing with, those allies. I mean, you can't be any more clear, but I will tell you another success is NATO has been paying two percent of the GDP for for defense, and we have been picking up the vast majority of moneies. And Donald Trump got commitments from every NATO ally except for Spain, and he had strong words for Spain and telling them that they're going to be punished with the most brutal tariffs they've ever seen in their life. I have a funny feeling that Spain may want to revisit that issue. And even the Secretary General of NATO thanking President Trump, you know, at the NATO summit, you know, for making Europe pay in a big way, and that making Europe understand.
Speaker 2: And by the way, for those that say, oh, there's.
Speaker 1: A big split, No, eighty four percent of respondents called the strikes military actions. It's not a war because it wasn't a war. From the Washington Free Beacon, ninety percent of Donald Trump voters support the strikes that decimated Iran's nuclear program because ninety percent have common sense. There is an effort to try to divide the conservative movement Trump supporters on this issue. People have tried to drag me into it. I'm not getting into it. You know, people are entitled to their opinion. It can differ than my opinion. My opinion is I'm in full complete agreement with the president and Donald Trump's doctrine. I agreed with him. When he took out the ISIS Caliphate, the right decision. I agreed, when he took out Solomani, the right decision. I agreed when he took out Bagdaddy and associates, the right decision. When he dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan, again, the right decision. None of those military actions led to a forever war, which I don't support either, right decisions across the board. And if you would have told me, and we all have Bill O'Reilly on later in the program today at the top of the next hour, I told Bill last week when we reconvene this week, Bill, I said, Iran's not going to have nukes, and he said he was kind of skeptical.
Speaker 2: Maybe a bold prediction on my part.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if you look fully, ninety percent of Trump supporters Washington pre beacon support the attack. And I don't really know any that don't even by the way, Biden's Middle East coordinator praised Trump. Pett McGirk, the US envoy for Global Coalition against Isols, speaking during a news conference, you know, he said US strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities have rendered ideal results for addressing the crisis.
Speaker 2: With Iran.
Speaker 1: It's a massive achievement, and you know, then there are people that have other agendas and maybe you know, at some point there's a difference between what Israel thinks is necessary for their security, and they'll deal with it in their own way. I think the Iranians are not going to give up their sick, twisted converter die ideology, and I think we've got to be on the lookout for that and assume.
Speaker 2: That that's going to be the case.
Speaker 1: And then I think you have to assume that if they try to use their proxies to attack Israel, that it's not going to work.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: As for the cease fire, I think the I think we need anywhere, any place, anytime inspections. We can't allow them to build out their ballistic weapons and their launchers for these ballistic weapons, which would be a way that they think they can overwhelm the Iron Dome. I think that a recognition of Israel should be paramount if you really really want a piece in the region. I'd like to see these other countries join the Abraham Accords. I think it's a possibility now that Iranian nukes have been taken out as a factor for them. But the same intel community now being quoted where it's leak bombing damage assessment in Iran has a long history of spreading Trump anti disinformation and I will tell you it's it is pretty disgusting that they want to politicize even this. But the world is a safer place and you know, people have different points of view. I'm fine with having disagreements, so it doesn't bother me. Israel Intelligence Assessment finds that Trump's B two bombing Reid on Iran's nuclear sites, yeah, was successful, causing massive damage. So you know, this leak is it's not worth the paper that it's printed on. But we need to get to the bottom of whoever did it, and the Israelis did a great job themselves. They did to deserve a lot of credit. All Right, We'll have this guy, Curtis Sliwa, I think has a chance that maybe be New York City's mayor. If enough independence run and it's him versus Mam Donni Cuomo, Eric Adams and another Democrat, they could splinter that vote and that could be an opportunity for New York City to change for the better.
Speaker 2: Can it really happen?
Speaker 1: We'll ask Curtis, We'll tell you what is scary, and you know, Democrats, we have Iranian assassination squads in this country. As a matter of fact, a trial date has been set for the three men charged in the Iranian plot to assassinate President Trump. Tom Holman warned that the Iranian sleeper cells are a significant threat. We have been warning you about this now for years. California Democrat urging and illegal gang bangers to fight back against Ice. These people need to be arrested. This is insane and homans saying that the Democrats sold us out, sold out our future for future political power by allowing all these unvetted illegals, many from countries that have terroritized into our country. That would be on them. We'll continue, Curtis lye with next. So, there was a political earthquake in New York City and it is probably the biggest, most devastating potential blow to what was once by far and I said it often the greatest city in the world. I don't think it is the greatest city in the world anymore by a long shot. I think it's been destroyed by burdensome regulation, ridiculously oppressively high taxes, quality of life issues have gone down the drain. We're almost in the pre Rudy Giuliani era of New York City. And with this election of this radical mom Donnie yesterday, and this guy is he wants government run grocery stores. Grocery stores don't have high profit margins, maybe one two percent now. They make their money in volume, but they're not making massive profits the way on items, the way you might think that they do. And of course he wants free buses, he wants everything free.
Speaker 2: And then he wants to take.
Speaker 1: What is already one of the highest tax cities in the country and drive it up like twenty percent with his radical redistributionism socialism. How he's going to pay for the ending cash bill. He doesn't want to hire any more police officers. They're already depleted in New York City. If you can even find people that want that job anymore. Used to be a great job, great profession, and they've it's gotten so bad. Cops don't even want to they don't want to work there anymore. I know a lot of cops that will train in New York, get hired in New York. They get their training, and then they go to another state another city anyway, Repeal whatever, walking while trans band means, I don't even know. Decriminalize sex work meaning legalized prostitution, legalized drugs, safe injection sites, restrict solitary confinement, you know, reinfranchise incarcerated New Yorkers, decriminalized drug possession, Repeal all mandatory minimum sentences, reduce maximum sentences. I can go on and on and on here and cooperation with Ice, which by the way, would be a violation of law. But something magical has happened as a result of all this. I was pretty certain that Andrew Cuomo in early polls indicated Andrew Cuomo was going to run away with his Democratic primary, and slowly but surely the race started to shift and change. And then in the final weeks leading up to last night's primary, all of a sudden, Mom, Donnie is right there, overtaking Cuomo and then ended up blowing him out of the water last night. Now what's interesting is Andrew Cuomo may run as an independent. The current mayor, Eric Adams. He's running as an independent. He got another radical leftist running as an independent. What does that mean? That means that there is a possibility New York can get Rudy Giuliani two point zero or make New York's city great again, and that would be Mayor Curtis Sliwa, who's the only conservative with common sense in the race. Whell we, you know, offer a full throated endorsement. I've already done that on this program and on other programs in New York when I'm a guest. Uh, and we welcome Curtis Leeve of the show. Curtis, how are you? By the way, rock Ribbed all American conservative from Franklin Squire, Long Island.
Speaker 2: Check it in, my friend.
Speaker 3: Yes, And remember when you decided to leave, and I know it hurts you to leave and to make party your primary residence. I always try to encourage you, Sean reconsider we need you back here too. And I'm you.
Speaker 1: You, You and Mark Simone are New York born bred, and you'll be New York dead.
Speaker 2: You are the hardest core New Yorkers. I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you see, my whole focus is improved. Don't move. We have a situation now with Mandami that is Chicago two point zero. It's the socialist Maya Johnson all over again. That we've seen what a failure that is. As I prepared to do your show. I came out of the subway because you know, I live in the subways, so I deal with the working class people. I had to go over homeless people, emotionally disturbed. I'm looking across the street. We're here on fiftieth and third, the Upper east Side. There are five storefronts that are closed, no lease, no sale, no rental. The city is in a pre fall, and my job is to try to get us back on track with a quality of life. With Mandami, it will continue the slide into the abyss. I want to make sure that there are no more Sean Hannitys who feel that they have to leave. That we can stem the flow and like you said with Rudy Giuliani, turn things around and personally, Sean, you may have remembered it was October of a year ago. My oldest son was the victim of a vicious gang assault on the Upper east Side. Vicious almost killed him. I got his step bother Democrat Governor David Patterson jumped in and saved his life. And they call it a random attack. There are no random attacks. You know me. I'm law and order. I'm the quality of life. We've got to take back the streets of our city. We got to start locking up criminal sean instead of locking up tooth face in Dwayne Reid's and CBS.
Speaker 1: Well said, there's a Wall Street Journal article out today, and I can tell you living in South Florida, Curtis, and I love you, And every time I went to everyone on the subway, I would always run into you, no matter what time a day or night it happened to be. And I know your passion, your heart, your soul is for New York City. I admire it. It's unfortunate, but in South Florida, every Wall Street firm is already down here. They've already half moved out of New York. And I'm talking about every major firm on Wall Street, every private equity company, every major bank. They're now setting up based in Florida. Governor Desanta said, this is going to be the best thing that ever happened to Florida if Mom Donnie is elected. I know you don't want that to happen, but I want you, as my friend, to be successful. And I think you could stop the bleeding, and you could rescue New York and return it to at least much of its former greatness, and it did have greatness at one point, but today's Wall Street Journal points out that this win. You know, literally, it's quoting one Wall Street executive after another saying they are going to leave and they are going to move to states like Florida and Texas immediately, and they quote a number of them hedge fund managers, private equity firms, banks, They're going to bail out on them New York and it will be a disaster. I mean, you know, talk about this guy, what is he What are his stated plans?
Speaker 3: They're scary, no police, no prisons, and instead of police protecting the people, he wants social workers. So, for example, Sean, he's been under a threat of late I understand that. You remember, we're on the anniversary of me being shot five times with hollow point bullets on the orders of the Gotti family to the Gambinos, and luckily I survived. I know what it is to be threatened. But he is being protected now by off duty NYPD officers with guns. Why doesn't he have social workers? This is what he wants for everyone else, but not for himself. So we have to get back on track and I will go to all these fortune five hundred CEO COOCFOS. I will tell them. You know me, Curtis forty six years in the streets, in the subways, we can get this city back on track. I understand you may want to biprecate your business and not have your entire business here in New York City, but give me a chance. And that's why your listeners they know me. They know what I've done. You've exposed everything that I've done in this city to help this city to everyone in America. And if they would get online to sleep for nyseed dot com, at sleewa for nyseed dot tom, they would see my plan not only to get this city back on track, but to make it safe and secure. Because there are the blue collar working class who are now the mainstream of the Republican Party. That's what Donald Trump, the President, has started. We are the party of the blue collar working class. And you know, like yourself, Jean, I'm the son of the blue collar working class. I haven't forgotten my roots. I'm in the outer boroughs. That's where the people pay the taxes. That's where they get hit with the fees and pines. That's where they're being driven out. And if the mortgage rates weren't at six and three quarter percent and down to three percent, they would be joining you and fleeing in fright. And I'm going to stop that. I'm telling you, Jean. You know me, when I make a commitment, I deliver.
Speaker 1: I know that for a fact, and I know that you will deliver, and I know you will eat breed sleep, making New York a safe place again and more secure for people that deserve it, There's no doubt about it. Let's talk about you talked about working men and women, and Donald Trump, for example, is now pushing the Big Beautiful Bill, the largest tax cut in history. It also eliminates tax on tips and tax on overtime.
Speaker 2: What are you going to do.
Speaker 1: To help the working men and women in New York that can barely afford to live And what are you going to do to entice these bigger firms that hire people with career jobs, high paying career jobs to stay in New York City.
Speaker 3: Well, first off, the veins and auteries, as you know, Sean, because you took the subways even though you were an entertainment figure doing very well. It's the veins and houteries of the city. It's how the working class people travel. If we can make it safe and secure, many of these people will return to these empty office buildings that have been shutting Now. They won't all return because business has changed the way it was done when you and I were growing up. But you have to start with the basics. The streets have to be safe, the subways have to be safe. Majority of the working class people are now women, some of them single women, raising families, working two jobs just to make ends meet. I'm going to have them in my sights to improve their quality of life, and you'll see they will notice the difference. They will stay, and their employers will say, Okay, let's let's give it a try. Let's give Sleeve a try, just like we gave Rudy julian A, Rudy Giuliani a try. Remember, Sean, it was much worse under David Dakin's two thousand murders a year, ten thousand unsolved shootings. Rudy came along and made a difference. And I'm consider me, Rudy Giuliani Junior. I can make that same difference. You know it. You've seen me out there, and this is what the city desperately needs. Law and order and quality of life and affordable housing and obviously lowering the expenses of living. That's something I know how to do, and if given the opportunity, I will return that favor to the people of New York City who have trusted me and the Guardian Angel for forty six years.
Speaker 1: I can tell people from personal experience, there's two people that I've walked the streets in New York with that you constantly hear the name. You know, people will scream it out. Trump is one, and the other's Curtis you know, and people love Curtis Lee.
Speaker 2: And then you're known everywhere you go.
Speaker 1: What about how do you incentivize these businesses to stay. You've got to get rid of some of this regulation. It is so ridiculously burdensome, it costs them so much money. And lower taxes, I mean that will take away the incentive of these companies to leave, but also lower taxes for the working men and women. Do you believe you can accomplish that?
Speaker 3: Yes? I can. And most importantly, remember, I'm a Republican who go go into neighborhoods where the only Republican they've ever seen sean is Abraham Lincoln. On a five dollar bill. You start with those small businesses so that they don't vacate, and then you have abandonment. Then you start on the mid size level businesses that are getting hammered and they have one foot out the door. And then you go to the fortune five hundred businesses who can wait a little bit of time because they have the equity, and say, look what I've done for this whole business, guys and goals. Look what I've done for the mid level sized businesses. Hold your move. Give me an opportunity to give you that same ability to do business without the regulations, the fees, the fines, and the perpetual bureaucracy that strangles any kind of development. You go down the way you are Florida. In Florida, you can develop overnight. South Carolina, North Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia. And that's why so many people are fleeing. I understand why they leave. I want to keep them here, including business, and I'll be able to do it.
Speaker 1: You know, I really do want you to succeed, and there is a path for you to win. And I know it's like Democrat registered Democrat to Republican, but I got to imagine a lot of Democrats are sick and tired of what's happened to New York City. I've got to imagine that they do know you, they do have faith in you, and I've got you know Donald Trump, Remember you said, what have you got to lose? It can't really get worse, although with Mom Donnie, it's gonna get worse. That's the scary part. He's going to institutionalize stupid.
Speaker 3: You have to fight fire with fire in the streets. He's motivated the millennials. Remember, Sean, we're the baby boomers. We are no longer the majority of the population. And you know me, I've been able to attract young people, especially in inner city neighborhoods. That's the route. Trump was very successful in getting male millennials over in devoting for him for the presidency, and many people think that was the margin of his incredible victory in which he swept through the seven battleground state and won the popular vote. He got the male millennials. Nobody thought it was possible. And I think you understand I have that same kind of machismo because when Trump went to Katona Park in the heart of the South Bronx and attracted thirty thousand people supporting Mega. You know who was in Krotona Park back in nineteen sixty nine and every year after being received in the same manner by a cross section of minorities, Curtis Sliwa. And you know that for a fact, y'all. That's why people need to go to Sliwa for NYC dot com and see for yourself how we can turn this around the way Rudy Giuliani did when he was elected, and people said it's hopeless, it's despair, it can't be done. Yes, it can't be done. It has been done. We had George Pataki for twelve years as a governor, no corruption, no chaos. We had Rudy Giuliani eight years, no corruption, no chaos. It can be done because it has been done.
Speaker 1: You know what, Curtis, I'm championing you and I have too many friends, and you're the guy for the job. I fully wholeheartedly support you. New York City would be so much better off. We'll have you out many times between now and election day. Thank you, my friend.