Speaker 1: You might be getting yapp trapped and not even know it, excuse me, or someone could be sticking you.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: No, those aren't words for a new dental technique or some kind of fun bedroom activity. From there, just two of the dating trends to look out for that are coming in twenty twenty five. One of the most popular dating sites just release their list of dating terms that you need to look out for in the new year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get stitched.
Speaker 1: So we'll go with them so we can be prepared right after this. It's the double show. The dating world can be a very rough place. You have to look out for all of the weird people out there. Yeah, and then there's your own insecurities, like are they gonna like me? Are they gonna think that I have interesting things to say? Am I gonna be freak matched?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, that's so accurate.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: Keeping up with the trends is one of the hardest things to do in the dating world, especially all the terms that come out and plenty of Fish, which I know is the trailer park of dating websites, but they have.
Speaker 2: It's another option.
Speaker 1: It is no judgment, no no judgment at all free if you pay on plenty of fish.
Speaker 2: That's a lot better, but it is a free one.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: But they came out with their list of the dating trends to look out for in twenty twenty five. We'll go over those names so you'll know what to watch for so you can be safe out there in these mean streets of the dating world.
Speaker 2: How do they know that already?
Speaker 5: We're just barely starting cuffing season, which people are boycotting, so they already know twenty twenty All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: One of the dating terms to look out for in the new year is sticking st capital I capital C capital k ing sticking.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are we sticking?
Speaker 1: That is pursuing someone after looking past an initial ick or something superficial that you don't like.
Speaker 5: Well, that'sould actually be a positive thing, though I swear that Mom's been trying to coach me in sticking my whole life.
Speaker 2: What why just give him another chance?
Speaker 5: Mean, just give him an As long as he's good to you, that's all that matters, is it?
Speaker 2: The only thing?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: Well, they say you should if you go out on a first day with someone and you don't really like them that much, if he's like them, but like not a ton You should give them more time, right because it might just be the initial ick and then after that you're like what, they're actually really nice and then it will turn into something that sticks.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't know, because I thought egg balls you now most likely if we get like marriage man down the road, that it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna still still be bothering me, that it will come back, yes, like an itch and what.
Speaker 7: Do you do?
Speaker 2: I don't know. You stuck past it though.
Speaker 1: So another term to look out for in the new year is being smutten.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cute. Mu tt n.
Speaker 5: Smutting is that of smitten? You're smutting? Okay, so is it the same thing.
Speaker 1: It's when you fantasize about things from shows or other movies happening in real life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really, you know, you're not really that into me. You're just smutting because you watch too many real rom coms.
Speaker 5: Oh, because you're trying to live out your own I get that, Honestly, this is a problem. I watched the Hallmark Channel a lot. I love the Hallmark Channel, so it really puts things in my head. And so, like, you know, how every one of those love stories starts out with something sad, you know, like there's something wrong. They're just you know, lonely or broken, and you're like, I'm gonna fix you, and then it's gonna be a beautiful love story. Yeah, and that's muttiness. It's really screwed me.
Speaker 1: It has screwed me as well. I'm the same way. I love those Hallmark.
Speaker 2: Movies and those rom coms, and I'll be like, I'm.
Speaker 1: In the middle of a rom com and then the next thing I know, I'm in the middle of a horror movie.
Speaker 2: Get me out of here. Let that's smarttness, Just be you yourself.
Speaker 3: And you.
Speaker 1: Have another one of the top dating terms to look out for in the new year, grim keeping.
Speaker 2: So this is what's kind of scary. Well, this is it like.
Speaker 5: A relative of ghosting, because now we're in like the cemetery, a relative of ghosts.
Speaker 1: Like the grim Reaper a thing, right, Yeah, the grim Reaper is because this is bonding with someone over your darker side or shared dislikes.
Speaker 5: So it's basically it's trauma bonding. Pretty yeah, So it's just another word for trauma bonding.
Speaker 2: It's kind of funny. Okay.
Speaker 1: Freak matching is also on the list of new dating terms to watch out for in the new year.
Speaker 5: I love this term, but not for the reason of like, you know, freaking freaking own not that, but like, I'm a weirdo.
Speaker 2: You be a weirdo, match my freak.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm all about, connecting with someone over shared quirks or general weirdness.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, that's what I'm saying. I like that. That should always be number one on your list.
Speaker 1: An example they have is Jessica freak matched with John over their love for red pandas they're planning on having their wedding in a panda sanctuary because they're freak masheddas do I do?
Speaker 2: I do? Who wrote that?
Speaker 1: Sack? John and whatever? I had an ant who freak match somebody once. They were both into engines, engine like all kinds of any engine.
Speaker 2: Oh, they were engine enthusiasts.
Speaker 8: She wanted a.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, how did she find a dude that's also just weirdly into engines?
Speaker 2: Is the relationship going strong? I think so.
Speaker 1: I think they're happy and they're just checking out engines all the time.
Speaker 2: God, the engine can sustain you.
Speaker 1: I mean having a mutual interest, you know, is dope in a relationship? Right, Yeah, think what it is? Yeah exactly.
Speaker 6: It's also that said that you should match with people who have this, like are on the same medication as you and I have like really big, like ADHD medication.
Speaker 2: So, if I'm being honest, I.
Speaker 5: Don't that'd be a great idea. I don't think any of us would have planned. Wait, so is that because if you run out you can use theirs?
Speaker 2: Like what's the deal?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: I was on instinn is like a quick little story and I'm like, oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, excuse me, nice to meet you. What medication are you on? This is my list? Show me yours. Maybe that's not a great idea. What would that be called med match? I've been med matched? Like really, Like, do you have a date plan?
Speaker 6: I'm like, yeah, we just can't figure it out yet. Sometime next week, but also maybe next year.
Speaker 1: If either one of us don't take our outterall, we can't remember it. They go on the date at all, we get distracted and just don't show up.
Speaker 2: But we're fine with it because we med match so we know each other. Yeah, that's how that one works. The prozac you end up crying.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 2: Let's try it out.
Speaker 1: They say the number one dating term to look out for in the new year is yap trapping.
Speaker 2: Yeah trapping.
Speaker 5: Yikes me, yap trapping. I feel like, can I guess what that is?
Speaker 2: Yes? Is that just like mouth service? Whoa like? I mean like being all, hey, baby, I just trapped you with my words. I thought you were saying, No, it's not really that.
Speaker 1: It's when someone just talks about themselves on a date and doesn't ask any questions.
Speaker 2: Oh but you.
Speaker 6: Know, really, I mean you're trapping someone there for like a solid four hours on a date. Been there, hated it, but like I feel like you don't have to see him again.
Speaker 1: Well, but still you're yapp trapped for four hours listening to somebody just talking about themselves like that.
Speaker 5: Actually, that's when you go, excuse me, I need to use the restroom and you don't come back.
Speaker 2: What I feel so bad?
Speaker 5: Well, they should feel bad for talking about themselves for three hours.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of dudes yap trap. They do.
Speaker 5: They definitely do, because I feel like they're trying to sell themselves. Yeah, without understanding that it's cool, you're already there, just be there.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's true.
Speaker 5: It's more of an insecurity than I think it is being arrogant in my opinion, I don't know if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: But it's always like a sales pitch. I've gone out on some dates where I've been yap trapped before.
Speaker 2: You've been yep trapped.
Speaker 1: You've been yapp trapped. I've been yapp trapped.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 2: What are they yapping about? Anything?
Speaker 1: Like you talk about anything and then it's they bring it right back to themselves, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So whatever whatever it is, it is ye trapped to you. I was trying to.
Speaker 1: Tell you about my dog, but let's talk about your Yeah, Like I like Calamari. I was a Calamari once in fifth grade for a school play. Like wait, well, actually that would make sense. That'd be interesting at the end of the day because I like calla Mari, so we could freak match on that.
Speaker 2: You just used like three in that one. That was well played. Thank you. It's another jewbile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yes, hello, Luna, this is your uber driver Pete Eakins from the other night.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm okay? What's going on?
Speaker 2: The other night? You were in the back of my Uber.
Speaker 1: Yes, m M, and so I was able to get your phone number after the ride, and it's taken a few days to call.
Speaker 2: But are you missing something?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 7: Why why are you calling me?
Speaker 1: Well, because I pick you up no chinchilla, I drop you off chinchilla.
Speaker 7: Chinchilla like the animals.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we just gonna play dumb because I pick you up no chinchilla, a chinchilla's car and then drop you off chinchilla all over the vehicle.
Speaker 7: Okay, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: You abandoned your chinchilla in the back of my Uber.
Speaker 7: Why I don't have ailla.
Speaker 1: You haven't called or emailed or tried to get a hold of the right service company at all. And I'm very upset because it's a cute little guy, and obviously you use my Uber to try to offload your chinchilla on somebody else.
Speaker 7: That's ridiculous. I do not have a chinchilla.
Speaker 2: Well you did before you got my car?
Speaker 7: No, no, sirch ot.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're gonna try to say that you'd never had a chinchilla.
Speaker 7: I've never had a chinchilla.
Speaker 1: Then explain to me why I pick you up. No chinchilla, I drop you off. Chinchilla.
Speaker 7: I have no idea. Maybe there was already a chinchilla in your car.
Speaker 1: There was definitely no chinchilla in my car before you got in, because I checked it and cleaned it actually, and it was chinchilla less.
Speaker 2: So come clean.
Speaker 7: I don't know what to tell you. I don't have a chinchilla.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Okay, So are we done here?
Speaker 1: Nope, we are not done until you admit that you left a chinchilla in the back of my O.
Speaker 7: Oh my god. I do not have chinchilla.
Speaker 1: Yes, you do now, because I where I dropped you off, I'm assuming that was your house where I dropped off.
Speaker 2: Was it your house?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 11: It's none of your business. Okay, So you can take your chinchilla and go to hell.
Speaker 7: Well, it's not mine.
Speaker 1: Wherever I dropped you off, the window's been opened and I put the chinchilla inside.
Speaker 11: What m You went to the address that you dropped me off at. Did you just say you put it inside?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did ten minutes ago. I dropped him back home. Where dude?
Speaker 11: Okay, first of all, you need to confirm that someone is actually the owner of a chinchilla be where you just go and put it in?
Speaker 12: So are you crazy?
Speaker 11: That was my grandmother's house. She's gonna freak out. She doesn't even like tiny mice you are stuck in.
Speaker 1: Well, you might want to call her and let her know that she's watching your chinchilla for a little while, just like you expect everybody to watch her chinchilla, even Uber drivers.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, well, how about I call Uber first and tell them that you are a psychopath and that you have no business being a driver anymore. She's gonna break the hell out.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I pick you up, No chinchilla, I drop you off?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, I know, chinchilla. You know what? It wasn't mine? And what am I thinking?
Speaker 11: I'm gonna call the police because you broke into my grandmother's house and put a live animal in her home?
Speaker 2: All right, then I'm going to tell you that to brank phone call then.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone for on you. Your best friend Lily set you up, you little, I'm a killer.
Speaker 2: I'm a killer.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, my grandmother.
Speaker 2: There's no chinchilla in your Grandma's house.
Speaker 7: Oh, wake up every.
Speaker 2: Morning with jubal phone Franks time for is what's trending.
Speaker 5: The beef between Wendy's and McDonald's is spicy again. So you know, how have you ever experienced going through the drive through at McDonald's. Are just showing up and you really want an ice cream cone? But you know how their ice cream machine is always broken?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Always broken.
Speaker 5: So Wendy's is like, you know what, We're going to take care of you because it's basically the end of the summer. We're officially into fall, but you want that last fix. Wendy's is doing dollar Frosty deals to make fun of McDonald's broken mcflurry machine.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea. I like it that they're trolling each other now you too. It kind of makes it exciting.
Speaker 6: The Twitter accounts go back and forth to each other, and they are funny. Yeah, they say like most ran it like they rather than being like subtle about it, they'll be like, so McDonald's, guess your eye too much isn't working?
Speaker 2: Is it right now? As you suck?
Speaker 5: He's like, Wow, the marketing that is pretty genius. And Wendy's Dollar Frosty. We win in this type of situation no matter what for a book. Okay, this is really interesting. It happened in California, but this may be a new law that's put into place everywhere in the country. And it's Governor Gavin Newsom. He is the first assign two pieces of legislation ensuring that children and teenagers who perform online contact are protected from financial abuse.
Speaker 2: That's why. Wow.
Speaker 7: So for the.
Speaker 5: Longest time, there's a law called the Cougan Law that has been put in place, and that's to help child stars essentially, so if you think back to old Hollywood and all of that stuff, to make sure that child stars are taken care of and not being taken advantage of. So now there's been two changes to the Cougan Law. That is saying that whoever you know, the parent is or who's in charge of this child has to put fifteen percent of their gross earnings into a trust so continue can build, that can continue to build until they reach it. Dolor.
Speaker 6: I thought that's always been there because I've heard people say that they had that, but it's only fifteen percent, like their parents spent like literally the rest of their money.
Speaker 2: Well, they had.
Speaker 5: They had to change the verbiage though, to include online content, monetize online content and YouTube and Instagram and all that, so it's not just movies or commercials anymore.
Speaker 2: I had to reach out to all that.
Speaker 5: And the interesting part is Demi Lovato has been like a huge advocate for all of this, and so she was with him when they signed it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the point of having kids if you can't get on YouTube making money.
Speaker 2: Off hellow dance mom.
Speaker 5: Ye, Honestly when that show came out of the most anxiety of all time, really, yes, because I was just like this little chubby thing trying to tap dance and stuff, and then all the dance moms were there with their kids being like, yes, that's right, honey, you do that, Jenny, And I was just a little chubby one, like can I try?
Speaker 2: There's no trying, this is life, child. So just watching their moms yell at them gave me anxiety, and I was like, I don't want to do this anyway.
Speaker 5: So are you guys familiar with the new it girl, little Moodang. Do you guys know who Moodang is?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: She is viral and she is a babe and she's a two month old pygmy hippoponamus from the Highland and Moodang has been viral ever since she was born. Yeah, if you haven't looked her, look her up. She's so cute you want to squeeze her. But Moodang makeup is now the wildest trend that everybody is all in on. What so to get Moodang makeup? You know, that's all about the glow, that's all about glass skin. That's all because she's just like this little slimy nuggets wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Have to do with the hippo. She's got little slimy dewey skin.
Speaker 5: They describe it as dewey skin, a great halo eye and a zest for life and that is the perfect combination for confidence and beauty. So if you're trying to achieve that glowing skin, may I suggest there's this brand called Tea Bozzi that does that for you. Everybody in this studio uses it and we do all have glowing skin, And yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Made sure it's very good. You should try it.
Speaker 5: It looks like a hip hop you look like modad Mighty Bozzi dot com. But anyway, so cute, you have to see her she's adorable, but that's what's trending.
Speaker 7: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Winter is on the phone today for to catch a cheater. She thinks that her boyfriend of about a year might be cheating. In a few minutes, we're gonnall him and see if we can catch him. But first Winter was going on, why do you think your boyfriend's cheating?
Speaker 12: So, I love my boyfriend, and like you said, we've been together.
Speaker 13: For a year.
Speaker 4: Started off like really hot and heavy with each other. Things have been that way the whole time you've been together. Real lately it's just a little stale in the bedroom. Like he usually is the one to initiate, and lately I've been the one that has to initiate, or like nothing happens at all. Okay, I'm just kind of getting suspicious.
Speaker 5: Well, if you initiate, does he go along for the ride?
Speaker 12: He does, but it just doesn't seem the same.
Speaker 4: And I also texting some many other day, like I walked in on him during an intimate moment of his private time, which wasn't embarrassing, but I.
Speaker 7: Wasn't found or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Was trying to change him as a person. But it looked like he was texting.
Speaker 2: Somebody while hanging out with himself.
Speaker 4: While hanging out with himself, okay, okay, and he quickly like covered it up with the sheet or whatever, so I didn't get to see who he was texting or if it was a video or what.
Speaker 7: But I just feel like something is off.
Speaker 12: He's not the same.
Speaker 7: It just doesn't feel right.
Speaker 5: I guess I would feel weird too if I saw him like communicating with somebody else during that.
Speaker 2: Did you ask him about it?
Speaker 13: I mean I should have.
Speaker 12: Asked him about it, but I didn't.
Speaker 4: I instead I just like kind of pulled a girl and I got a chance to look through his phone.
Speaker 2: Oh what you find?
Speaker 4: I saw that he had a text and his ex girlfriend, but before I could find.
Speaker 7: Out any information and he came back in the room. So I just saw that he.
Speaker 4: Text his ex girlfriend. I saw him texting somebody in his private time, and things were a little different. So now I'm just feeling suspicious.
Speaker 5: So his relationship with her, did they stay in contact like as friends or is this just kind of random, like all of a sudden, She's popping.
Speaker 2: Up out of nowhere.
Speaker 12: No, she's popping up out of nowhere.
Speaker 4: But they weren't together, like they broke up a lot before we got together. Oh okay, so it's not like they had a long time to separate and we've been together for only a year.
Speaker 2: Did you see what the text said?
Speaker 7: I didn't. It was just basic like, hey, how are you, what's going on?
Speaker 13: How it's worked.
Speaker 7: But there was a lot of messages that I didn't get to read.
Speaker 2: I would be feeling a lot of ways about that.
Speaker 14: You're upsetting no matter what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when he's not the one trying to come at you, you can't help have your mind spiral in different directions outside of intimacy in that department. Is he cool with you? Like, do you guys still spend time together? I mean, I don't know. Is it just like they only see each other at night or what?
Speaker 12: No, I mean we see each other at night, we spend time ago, but he's been more focused on his phone than actually conking with me.
Speaker 7: So I just feel like a roommate.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, yeah, that's not a fun feeling. Was there overlap between his ex and you?
Speaker 7: I mean, not that I know of.
Speaker 4: Okay, he told me they were broken up completely, or else I wouldn't have started dating him.
Speaker 7: I don't want to deal with that trauma anymore.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at, So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our flooral department to anybody that they want, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, place, I'll come back and get your to Catch teeter next. If you're just joining us for today's To Catch a Cheater. Winter is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend Kent of a year might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend, Winter or to somebody else. But first, Winter, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I love my boyfriend, but I recently lost in on him during his private me time with himself and I caught him texting somebody.
Speaker 7: And later I went through his.
Speaker 14: Phone I found a text from.
Speaker 7: His ex girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 7: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Gorble calling phone. I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Ken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking Kent.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for shopping with us here. This must big winner. Congratulations.
Speaker 13: What did I win?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, maybe you don't know.
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer with us. You've just won thirty six long stin red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States of these Americas.
Speaker 13: You can, man, I really never win anything.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't say that anymore. No, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, if they're free, and you promise it's not going to cost me.
Speaker 7: Anything, I don't have a gig at a credit cards.
Speaker 2: Or anything of that.
Speaker 1: Nope, there is no charge. You get email confirmations of everything. You'll get email confirmation so you know that you are a winner of this prize. It is absolutely free. And here's how it works. I can take the information over the phone in just a matter of minutes. If you don't know who you want to send them to right now, no problem. I can set up a time to call you back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 13: That'd be great.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Okay, this can help me out a lot. So yeah, do you know you want to send them to right now? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 2: Actually great.
Speaker 15: Actually, I've just been thinking about this, so that's perfect.
Speaker 1: All I need first would be the first and the last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 13: Sure, it's uh, Cassy.
Speaker 1: And before we get to the address and stuff, is there anything you would like to put in a card to Cassie?
Speaker 13: Yeah? Put, I miss you, always thinking of you. I miss you, always thinking of you.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 1: And the last thing I will need is to tell you that this is not a grocery store. My name is actually Jewbel, and I'm calling from a radio show called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm Nina here too, I am Victoria.
Speaker 1: What the hell we do a segment that's called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you see who they send flowers to. And your girlfriend Winter is actually on the phone and heard that whole thing.
Speaker 13: What the hell is going on here?
Speaker 7: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: That's what she wants.
Speaker 7: There's no way out of this now.
Speaker 13: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 15: You kid?
Speaker 14: I knew there was something going on?
Speaker 7: Good the hell.
Speaker 12: Me?
Speaker 7: No, I'm not kidding you?
Speaker 12: What's going on here?
Speaker 13: Well? You don't call me?
Speaker 2: Who the hell are these people?
Speaker 7: Your little buddies?
Speaker 12: What the hell is this? Well, they're more in life friends than you seem lately. I don't understand. Are you bored with me?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 15: All right, I'm not bored all right, honestly, I just I just kind of missed her, you know, I mean, I just having sex with that's all. Nothing ever happened, Nothing ever happened. It's so typical.
Speaker 12: Yes, Kasey is seem to ask the person that I thought testing. I am disgusted with you, Kennt. I am absolutely disgusted. This is so hurtful to me, and it disrespectful.
Speaker 15: This is so typical of Winter. She blows everything way out of her borce.
Speaker 14: Nothing ever happens.
Speaker 2: It's not like I was.
Speaker 7: She done.
Speaker 12: Been a man to be.
Speaker 7: Treated like a good person.
Speaker 12: I think nothing but good to you. I'm gonna have sex with you. Any time you asked, I was alt.
Speaker 7: They're ready to go. But literally, it's not asked for you.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's blowing anything out of abortion. You just send flowers to another woman, and yeah, exactly, probably more than the flowers. That's the old thing.
Speaker 7: But I'm absolutely done.
Speaker 12: I'm not absolutely done.
Speaker 13: What are you talking about done?
Speaker 7: Who are you kitting?
Speaker 12: I'm kidding you. You can go to your only talk about I don't talk about her. This is so just like you.
Speaker 15: Now, it's like a movie Groundhog Day.
Speaker 7: Every day. Moan, moan, moan.
Speaker 13: That's all I hear from you.
Speaker 7: You know what, whatever I mean.
Speaker 13: She appreciates what I bring to the table.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, does.
Speaker 12: And we're talking about well because your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Now, what did you say, Kent?
Speaker 15: She knows what I bring to the table, right, that's what we call it, record Ralph.
Speaker 7: But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 15: If Winter worked out a little bit and got herself in shape.
Speaker 7: A little bit more gross man, yea more interested.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm done with you or winter. I hung up on him here. I don't need to hear anyone from him.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I mean I'm embarrassed. I'm hurt.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should have anything to be embarrassed about. You know, he should be.
Speaker 7: It's embarrassing that I could be with somebody like that. You know, you have to think better about yourself.
Speaker 1: You chose to trust somebody and they broke your trust. That's not something to be embarrassed of. It does happen on four Gately, it's not your fault.
Speaker 4: Though it looks like I've got the talking you do.
Speaker 5: That part's not fun either, But new beginning's fresh all around. That way, you're not looking at the same spot on the wall that saves you.
Speaker 7: Absolutely. Thank you so much, Jewball, So I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: No problem.
Speaker 1: Also, the next time you meet a guy, if he ever says anything about wreck it, Ralph, just.
Speaker 7: That was ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 7: The jubile shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Can I take your order?
Speaker 3: Am I?
Speaker 12: Gonna tall a large black cork, large black cock?
Speaker 14: Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 13: I mean large?
Speaker 14: He means av Yeah, the biggest one you've got.
Speaker 1: Venti is large, is twenty large is large.
Speaker 15: In fact, col is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 2: Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 14: It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid in three languages.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez and a hay riding, corn raising game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of fall, you and your house need to get ready for fall, and Macy's has got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you Versus Victoria, that are also here to help with all of your fall decort needs. Shop in store or at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play Victoria, call us up eight eight eight three four three one eight eight eight three four three one six one. You can also text us at four one o six one, or you can dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm just knitting, and now let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go. All right, Victoria, here we go. Answer these as fast as possible. What did the shirt say to the pair of pants? Hey, no, I don't what's up? Breitches ah dant the pants say back?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 12: Up?
Speaker 2: Nope? Get to that, hey be quiet? A little piece of shirt. Dang it? I was closed?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 13: You hereus.
Speaker 2: Victoria's coming up right after this.
Speaker 5: Got room for one more if you still want to go to asp Where did you find that some kid back in town traded the van for it?
Speaker 13: Straight up?
Speaker 2: I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this.
Speaker 1: Hog, you know, Lloyd, Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this.
Speaker 2: And totally reveem yourself.
Speaker 1: Time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria, Kate, what's up, Kate, Hey, what's from on?
Speaker 2: How are you good? How are you great?
Speaker 1: Do you think you can beat Victoria?
Speaker 7: I'm hoping so. My six year old daughter has a theory that she wins, loses, and then wins loses, So yesterday is open today?
Speaker 2: Does that get me more wins or more losses? Makes you even?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Didn't really know how to go?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Victoria out of the studio. We'll see if your six year old daughter is correct. What's her name?
Speaker 7: Penelope?
Speaker 3: She's so excited on the radio, she said, you guys are famous.
Speaker 1: Yep, we'll see if Penelope's right. All right, Victoria has left the room, and here's how the game's played. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, Jesse pass and Victoria has to beat you out right to win. Okay, okay, okay, Kate, your time starts now. What color are the police lights in Italy?
Speaker 8: Past?
Speaker 2: What direction can kangaroos not walk in.
Speaker 4: Sideway?
Speaker 2: The Little Mermaid had a pet fish named what.
Speaker 5: Who is the only female artist to replace herself at number one on the Hot one hundred chart? Taylor Quip What is the first color most babies can see.
Speaker 15: Red?
Speaker 2: Where's the leaning Tower of Pisa path?
Speaker 1: Okay, time is up, bring Victoria back into the studio, and while she's getting settled and putting your headphones on, Kate, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 3: I am a proud mother of two beautiful children.
Speaker 4: I just had a baby four months ago.
Speaker 7: Sorry to feel more like myself.
Speaker 11: Hopefully I can win and go shopping at Mathew's coming closed.
Speaker 2: Are you are you sleeping at all?
Speaker 7: Surprisingly? Yes, she's a very good baby.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that's nice, lucky, Well, congrats, thank you. Okay, here we go, Victoria, Yeah, yes, yes, thirty thirty second distracted thirty seconds, answered as many questions as possible.
Speaker 2: If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Kate outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so. Okay, here we go, Kate. You can tell Victoria win to go.
Speaker 7: Okay go.
Speaker 2: What color are the police lights in Italy? What red? What direction can kangaroos not walk in backwards?
Speaker 5: The Little Mermaid had a pet fish named what oh Flounder, who is the only female artist to replace herself at number one on the Hot one hundred chart. What is the first color most babies can see? Where is the leaning power leaning tower of Pizza Italy? How many years passed between the release of the two first Avatar movies?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ten? What is the tallest breed of dog?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Greedine? How tall?
Speaker 5: Was the tallest person in history?
Speaker 2: Ten feet?
Speaker 1: All right, got that in and now we'll send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did. Our producer Brad is our normal scoreboarder. He's out today, but our social media producer Gabby has your score.
Speaker 6: Okay, Kate got three correct and Victoria got like four.
Speaker 2: Because you only got half of You're right, what kind of Yeah, you got half? Okay, that's rigged.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Kate, you didn't be Victoria's somehow she did it and she broke the odds.
Speaker 2: Wind lose, wind, lose, win loose. What can I say? Two wins in a row, Victoria?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is nice, but you still get one hundred dollars gift card just for playing perfect.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get the answers now with Nita.
Speaker 5: The police lights in Italy are red and blue. Kangaroos cannot walk backwards. The little Mermaid's Little Friend was named Flounder. Taylor Swift is the only female artist to replaced herself at number one on the Hot one hundred chart. Yeah, she was the first color most babies can see is red? Really, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa is in Pisa, Italy thirteen.
Speaker 2: Years got that right? We got half half, bro, that's what I got. Half four. Yeah, you just said Italy. You didn't say the actual he's at Italy.
Speaker 14: It's in Italy.
Speaker 2: Say the city, all right, whatever you want anyway, it's cool.
Speaker 5: Thirteen years past between the release of the first two Avatar movies. The Great Dane is the tallest breed of dog, and the tallest person in history was eight feet and eleven inches.
Speaker 2: I thought it'd be taller. I did too. I thought it'd be like at least minimum ten. I mean that's still tall. But that's I mean eight, that's tall. What is tall? Like? You couldn't fit into most bedrooms? No? Oh wait, you'd never be able to fly? Why not ever? Fit? Never fit on the plane? Really uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: You have to buy like three seats what yeah, to lay down just like stick your feet up.
Speaker 1: Remember, if you want to play Victoria I have to do is dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubil show dot com. We play you versus Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning First.
Speaker 8: Day follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Adrecus.
Speaker 1: Sophie is on the phone today for a first Day follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Chris. So in a few minutes we're gonna call him and see if it tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date.
Speaker 2: But first, Sophie, how are you.
Speaker 3: Hi'm I'm good, all things considered.
Speaker 2: Well, how long has it been since you heard from Chris.
Speaker 14: It's been about two weeks now, so a good chunk of time.
Speaker 2: Honestly, have you been trying to get a hold of it?
Speaker 3: I was, but then I didn't want to seem crazy, so I kind of I kind of tapered off, and now I'm texting you guys.
Speaker 14: They're calling you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, Well let's talk about it. How did you meet Chris?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: How was your date?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 14: Everything was really great?
Speaker 3: I mean, he the only weird thing is he is best friends with my ex and we matched on hinge, and I kind of was like, and I saw him, and I've.
Speaker 14: Always thought he was really cute and a nice guy.
Speaker 3: But you know, I ended up swiping on him just to see It's like a social experiment. We ended up matching, so yeah, and I was like, we were like, ha, this is so weird. But we really hit it off and we ended up moving off of Hinge and you know, texting phone calls, and then a bout two weeks ago we actually went on a first date.
Speaker 1: Okay, and he's your friend's best friend.
Speaker 2: Best friend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you knew him before then while you were with your ex.
Speaker 13: I knew who he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've known him for a bit, like we'd always been friendly, and it was never it was like he was just you know, my exes good friend and so I saw him quite a bit, but it was never anything romantic.
Speaker 2: Did you guys talk about that before you decided to go on a date.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we definitely, like you know, talked about the elephant in the room and we were like, is this really weird?
Speaker 14: Is this like messed up? And we were like no, we were adults, like we can, we can do this. Why don't we go on a date? And see if it is really weird. So that's what we decided to do.
Speaker 2: Well, how did it go.
Speaker 3: It was, honestly, have like one of the best first dates I've ever had. We went to this arcade and we were playing games and we got wings and shots and I just like felt like a kid again.
Speaker 14: And I mean not I.
Speaker 3: Was drinking shots as a kid, but you know, right right right, I got it, Yeah, exactly. Sugar sugar you know was the drug at that time, but yeah, I mean, and then we kissed at the end of the night and was actually really hot. And but then he was like, I don't know, I just feel really weird about Kyle.
Speaker 9: That's my act.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna call him and just like let him know. And I was like, I was kind of resistant, honestly. I was like, I don't think you need to do that, but go ahead, like go for it. And he was like, Okay, I'm going to. And I guess, you know, something must have happened in that conversation because everything was great, and then he said he was gonna call Kyle and has not responded to my text my calls, has completely ghosted me.
Speaker 1: Anything else you can think of other than your ex's best friends with them.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that's a pretty big thing. So I don't know, I don't think anything else happened. Like it was a really great date, so something must have happened in that conversation, and it, yeah, sick to my stomach.
Speaker 2: Well, how would that conversation even go?
Speaker 5: Like, I don't even know how I would feel if like my friend came to me was like, hey, I'm dating your exit.
Speaker 2: Is that okay? How would you handle that? Jubile?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd be fine with it, But then again, that's just how I am. I'd be like, yeah, cool or whatever, you know, unless unless it was an next I was like, dude.
Speaker 5: Oh, Sophie, do you got some something to tell us about your last relationship?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 14: No, I really don't.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I'm trying to think like it wasn't a great breakup. It was fairly amicable, and it was a while ago, Like you know, I don't really have any hard feelings towards him, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out for you a play, so come back and then call him and see if it tells why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another data.
Speaker 14: Right, Okay, sounds great, thanks guy?
Speaker 2: Ye place on comeback, get your first day follow up next.
Speaker 1: Right in the middle of today's first day follow up, if you're just joining us, Sophie is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Chris. So in a second we're gonna call him and see if he'll tell us why he's a ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Sophie, why are you refresh our memory on your date with Chris?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean it was a really great day because it was really fun, really hot.
Speaker 14: But he is dating.
Speaker 3: I mean he is my you know, ex's best friend, so he's Grandma's gonna call him and give him my heads up because he's my friend. And after that, I guess I've just not heard from him in two weeks, so something must.
Speaker 2: Have happened in that conversation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, all right, probably told him not to see you, right, Yeah, well let's see.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 14: Yes, but I'm also so scared.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Hi, mespeak to Chris. Please. This is Chris, Chris, what's up? How are you? This is Jewbel. I'm from a radio show called The Jewbel Show. Yeah, Hi, Chris, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 13: Okay, we're in a radio group chat or something pretty much.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I have.
Speaker 2: Well have you ever heard a First Day follow up before?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was. I was wondering why me, because I'm like, I've heard the show, but I didn't fill out any like, you know, contest anything.
Speaker 1: So somebody emailed us about you because the first a follow Up is a segment where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them.
Speaker 2: And we got an email about you. Do you know who would be from?
Speaker 13: I'm probably.
Speaker 2: It's probably Sophie, Right, is Sophie? You want to tell us why you're ghostinger?
Speaker 9: I mean, well, I don't know what she told you, but I mean we went out, but she's we matched up online and long story short, she dated my best.
Speaker 13: Friend for quite some time. They broke up.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't want somebody going out one of my buddies going out with my ex, right, but I thought Okay, well, you know, Kyle's not like me.
Speaker 13: Kyle's probably cool with it. So we went.
Speaker 9: Out and and it was everything was great, but just at the end of the night, I just, you know, felt like I really need to say something to Kyle just to make sure.
Speaker 13: So I called him up, and I know what I thought. Kyle was like, yeah, go ahead, do whatever you want, help myself.
Speaker 9: He seemed to not have a problem with it, but he didn't tell me that our other buddy.
Speaker 13: Robbie ran into Sophie h recently and took her home that night.
Speaker 9: So so now like I'm just you know, that's that's a that's a little too much. Like I know Kyle's cool and I can deal with that, but if she's like if she's trying to work her way through her crew to get back to Kyle, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 13: So I just I just kind of stepped back.
Speaker 5: Okay, did you think to ask her about that or you're just like now I'm out.
Speaker 9: No, Just at that point, I'm like, look, I don't know, I don't even know what the situation was.
Speaker 13: I'm not sure if she's like.
Speaker 9: Purposely trying to get with with Kyle's buddies or or or what the deal is. But I'm just like, now, that's that's two of my friends. There, she's been with I just.
Speaker 1: I okay, well, thank you for being honest with us. And she's also been with us. Actually this whole time she's on the phone both listening.
Speaker 2: It's hard to you. Oh well you didn't tell me that, Sorry about that? Forgot about that part, Sophie.
Speaker 14: Yeah, what what the hell? Like, that's not that's not true at all.
Speaker 3: That Yeah, you could have asked me, because I would have told you right then and there.
Speaker 9: That's a complete why that's not that's not true. You didn't go home with Robbie the other night. I mean why why wouldn't highlight Why would Robbie lie? I mean we wheel each other since we were kids. They're not gonna lie to me.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well, I think Kyle.
Speaker 3: This is just showing how manipulative and controlling Kyle can be, because yeah, Robbie did take me home. It was like right after the breakup. I was definitely a mess, Like I was like crying, I was wasted. Robbie was at the same bar as me, and yeah, he did take me home to my own house.
Speaker 14: We didn't do anything. He just gave me a ride because I should not have been driving in that state.
Speaker 3: So like that was, yeah, it was that's a complete lie and it really kind of pished me off.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you should have mentioned that if he didn't like.
Speaker 6: Saying you took a girl home is very different than oh, I took at home.
Speaker 2: To her to her house and dropped her off.
Speaker 3: He meant to say it like that, he honed. I meant to say it like that. I know Kyle, and like that is that's just really frustrating.
Speaker 5: Like he would say that knowing what the truth was, but was just trying to plant that's actually to twist the work there. But Sophie, are you sure Robbie did, like Robbie come in your house, Like was there anything, did he make any moves on you or was it just completely innocent.
Speaker 3: It's call Robbie right now and ask him, like, yeah, it's definitely happened.
Speaker 13: So I'm sure that when Robbie told Kyle that he took you home, Kyle just naturally assumed that Robbie's a player. He's a dog. That's what he does. He chases Honey's like it's.
Speaker 9: His job, so right, Like we just assumed that if Robbie's with a girl, he's he's gone there, right, That's how That's how he is, has been since we were kids. So Kyle might have actually thought something hooked up. But I'm not going to say that if Kyle knew otherwise, he wouldn't still try to maybe make it seem that way. That is kind of how can be a real jerk like that sometimes. I'm not going to argue.
Speaker 14: I mean, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say, Wow, you are really in Kyle's corner here, why don't you do date?
Speaker 14: Like you're very much like defending him.
Speaker 13: I yeah, of course we've been We've been boys since.
Speaker 7: School, of course.
Speaker 3: But you could have called me. You could have called me your text me and been like, hey I heard this, and I would have immediately told you. I guess now, I'm really hurt that you just sort of assumed the worst of me, Like I'm like trying to get through the friend group. I almost didn't even you know, swipe right on you like I almost you know, for I like I because I didn't want to have that impression.
Speaker 14: Now at this point, I'm just like very upset and I and how I'm giving you a second chance.
Speaker 3: I thought you were different and we both know Robbie kind of is like, yeah, I took her home and sort of like, let's that sort of innuendo sit there. And I think Kyle knows that too, So I think the two kind of were it just worked to his advantage. Is sort of why do you and be a little manipulative about that? And yeah, I mean we all know where I was like, oh yeah, I took her home. I took her home.
Speaker 14: We're like hah.
Speaker 3: Okay, like we made like a drinking game about it at one point.
Speaker 14: I think, so U we're gonna say you you know as well as.
Speaker 9: I do that when Robbie is with a girl, that that's pretty much what happens.
Speaker 13: That's how it rolls.
Speaker 3: So I mean like it sounds like you're really in a Robbie because it sounds like, you know, you couldn't do anything except sleep with him because he's just such a he's just so irresistible.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, I don't even know how to respond to that, honestly, I'm not.
Speaker 13: I mean, whatever, I mean, that's that's like maybe I will hook up with Robbie. He's probably a better kisser than you were anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, well, Chris, would you like to go with Sophie on another day? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 13: I don't think so at all.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, I'm not. I'm not shutting any tears for this one.
Speaker 1: So at least you found out why you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, closure is I want to closure either way, So.
Speaker 14: I'm not not mad about that.
Speaker 2: Maybe God stay away from that group.
Speaker 14: Yeah yeah, I think uh, I'm done.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: We'll make sure to give you, know, Robbie another kiss for me away. I never kissed him.
Speaker 12: Jule's first date follow ups?
Speaker 2: Time for ninas. What's trending?
Speaker 5: Costco wants everybody to know that did he did not get his baby oil from them? They had nothing to do with it and he they are not the ones that sold it to them. So if you haven't heard, I mean this Diddy story, that's a lot of work. Where did he buy them that much baby oil? I have no idea, like five targets, five walmarts, and I mean they're going like straight to the manufacturer. Can I get a tub?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 5: But Diddy's lawyer actually used Costco as part of their defense. What so, this whole ditty case is kind of spiraling in every direction, and we're not going to give the full update on all of that because it's too much, but this one part stood out because of Costco. So his lawyer went in and was like, you know what, the reason why did he had all of that baby oil in his house wasn't because of the reasons you're implying. It's because he just bought it in bulk at Costco. And that's all that they said. And ever since he named dropped Costco in the case, Costco's like, hold on, we don't even carry baby oil. Nobody's a baby oil. Yeah, so nice stretch. I mean, you got to give it up to the lawyer for trying. I mean, but also, how could you think that would happen? I mean, I don't know Sam's Club. The Sam's Club have baby oil.
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: This is interesting for dad bods and dad bod enthusiasts around the world. Patrick Mahomes, who's the quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs, recently was getting a whole bunch of crap because people were like, look at his dad bun.
Speaker 2: He's looking a little.
Speaker 5: Thick, and the interesting I know, who has time to do this body shaming people at it.
Speaker 2: Also exactly the reason. Yeah, but also his dad bod's like not it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But the crazy part is he's got about fourteen percent body fat also not a lot, but his trainer said that it's more important for quarterbacks specifically, but also football players to have a higher level of body fat so they can handle the impact that's coming out of them.
Speaker 2: The bounce back.
Speaker 5: You know, we always talk about how Vicky's got the booty and anything would bounce right off of it. You know, it's the same concept when you're playing football. Yeah, exactly, I told you to find another way to bring you That was pretty good. But that's a compliment. We love Vicky's booty. That wasn't weird. So even if you're not a football player and you got a little extra it's more fun to hug and bounce off of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. That's like that. He's trying to get a bigger booty.
Speaker 10: Maybe maybe yeahy me okay, starter swag ladies, If you're not already prioritizing sleep in your life, you may want to start doing that and give yourself permission to do so.
Speaker 5: There are new studies that are showing that women need more sleep due to their brains higher level of activity and complexity. This comes down to multitasking, hormones, all of that stuff, but it says a study from Duke University found that women suffer greater psychological stress, including higher levels of depression and hostility when sleep deprived. I will co sign that and tell you that is one true for this woman. So if you're a woman who's trying to do it all, I hear you, but allow yourself to sleep. You need more sleep than mendo period.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not your hostel. And then they're gonna be like, oh, why is she being such a bee? She's a woman, She's tired. That's what's trending.
Speaker 11: Jewbles dirty little secret?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I do?
Speaker 2: Sweet? What is it?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 8: I was asked to cat sit for a guy friend of mine. This is a while ago, and while I was doing that for about a week and he was out of town, I obviously snooped around his apartment and the.
Speaker 7: Information that I found I later used to nab him as my husband.
Speaker 5: Hello, Okay, how did that work? Has a real mission accomplished?
Speaker 7: You know, I mean we're still married, so it definitely works.
Speaker 2: That's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's good to guess, to do your research to get what you want exactly.
Speaker 7: That's how I looked at it.
Speaker 8: And you know, I've never told him, obviously, I don't know that I will, but he still thinks to this day that we have a lot of things in come.
Speaker 2: And thank you very much for your dirty little secret.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you guys, have a good one you.
Speaker 2: Too, But hello, hi, hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 16: So. When I was younger, my brother and sister used to pick on me all the time, like used to torment me.
Speaker 7: I was the.
Speaker 16: Youngest and I always was the one to get bullied.
Speaker 14: Basically, So when I got a little older.
Speaker 7: We all had phones.
Speaker 16: They had the iPhone chargers, and I'm the only one without an iPhone. My mom has an iPhone, my siblings have iPhones. I'm the only one that doesn't have one. So I would hide all the iPhone chargers that my mom would get mad at them, and I like the innocent one.
Speaker 14: What how long did you do this?
Speaker 7: For a while? Like maybe like a year.
Speaker 2: Oh so nobody ever knew.
Speaker 12: No one knew it was me?
Speaker 2: Wait, how are they able to charge their phones? Or they just weren't They weren't.
Speaker 7: She just always had to buy new ones.
Speaker 16: But she would get so mad at them because she figured it was them that was losing them.
Speaker 2: Oh yike, girl. So really your your mother, not your siblings. But I guess it.
Speaker 14: Was a punishment for all of them now that I think about it.
Speaker 12: But they didn't got the heat for it.
Speaker 2: Oh well, they should have got you and iPhone. It would have been fair. Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no problem, have we going you too?
Speaker 2: What's your dirty little secret?