Speaker 1: Floyd Mayweather Junior claims Saturday that the potential rematch with Many Pakia would only be an exhibition. Jasper towards CEO's manager, CEO of Many Packya Promotion and the event producer five Back strongly approseding said Floyd is in beach of the contract. Lloyd signed not one, not two, but three different agreements on three different dates, two different parties that ultimately got intertwined in the month of January, and this is all related to his return to professional boxing. First one October twenty fourth, the second one November sixth, the third one December fourteenth. He received money for all three agreements signed. Not only that, but he has taken out an advance on his purse to fight pakiyaut hold On oh Yo hold up Manny Pacyao said he does not want to put the record. If he's scared not to put the record on the line a professional boxing match, not only should they have never executed these agreements. Oh, this is what pack Yard manager said. If he's scared of Manny of Manny and does not want to put the record on the line in a professional boxing match, not only should he have never executed these agreements? But he should have just come right out and saying, because Manny ain't scared. Yeah, Joe, what are you to do for me?
Speaker 2: Going on?
Speaker 3: I mean it's unfortunate, uh that that has come to what has come to. Obviously, when we first heard about him having having a three fight deal, we understood why he's having a three fight deal.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I gave my name the people that he could have fought that could have helped him if he if he was in financial crisis. Uh and and and needed to recoup some of that money back. And Manny pack Yaw was one of the names.
Speaker 5: Uh. It's crazy that he even got to this point.
Speaker 3: I don't even I don't even know what to think think about it at this at this point obviously signing multiple deals and getting in advance and having them pay you ahead of the fight, I mean, like, is that normal?
Speaker 2: Does that?
Speaker 5: Does that happen you?
Speaker 2: I mean you got hey? Yeah? Oh oh, Joe.
Speaker 6: I've known players that that they burn through their money they take out of advance on next year's salary.
Speaker 3: No, yes, wait, hold on, hold on, bring that hold on, time out, time out, bring that back to me one more time.
Speaker 2: I've seen guys. I know guys.
Speaker 1: I'm never gonna put them in the side there that that go through the money that they made in twenty five that they got to take advance out on twenty sixth salary.
Speaker 2: Yes, man, I hope, I hope ain't. None of this is true.
Speaker 6: Man, I know they they're pretty much quotes, But I hope Floyd ain't in that predicament.
Speaker 2: Bro, I hope so too, Joe, I hope so too.
Speaker 3: I just if you think about it, I mean, I love Floyd, I love the lifestyle. I love Floyd the boxer as well. But when you look at the way he lives life. You look at the way he does things, the entourage, the women, the jewelry, the bags, it's almost impossible. And you would understand that, Joe, you would also understand it. It's impossible to maintain.
Speaker 5: A lifestyle like that when you're not still fighting.
Speaker 2: Unless you got two hundred three hundred million dollars coming in. It's impossible, you know.
Speaker 6: I mean, because you got money going out and ain't got you don't have enough coming in to maintain it. I don't care how much you made, oyo, how much did you keep? Right there we go, It ain't how much you make, it's how much you keep. So imagine you make, you make a billion dollars. So in other words, he lives in Vegas. If he made a billion dollars, he made six hundred and thirty million.
Speaker 2: Now that's what he made. What is his lifestyle?
Speaker 6: When you got two jets, you got people, you know, and they said that he had people to.
Speaker 1: Wash his cars, even the ones that he wasn't driving. Thousand dollars haircuts got made. You got archiarage, you flying all these people. I mean, I've never seen Floyd out in public without six bodyguards up.
Speaker 2: They ain't working for free. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So with all those earth man's bags? How many of those big earth man's bags? And he got the crop he got won him a laying them bags start out about one hundred and fifty go probably the three four hundred bous He probably got.
Speaker 6: Fifty ten, fifteen of them. How many watches? Probably got forty watches. The report that they filed what you call him a lawsuit against him? He got a one point four million dollar with the jewelry in Florida this past summer. All the co mean, oh yo, how many?
Speaker 2: Oh yo?
Speaker 1: Okay, you want a bigotti, good oh Yo, Do I need four Bugattis? Do I need ten rolls Royces? Do I need five Ferraris? Do I need I'm just I'm just saying how much is enough? Because let me tell you the problem that you run into if you only become defined by what you have, what happens when it goes away?
Speaker 2: Let me explain something to your chad. Listen to me, Just stay with me for a little second.
Speaker 1: A lot of times athletes running the problems because what are they defined by the sport they played? Now, all of a sudden, no show the crowd, there's no clapping, not all of a sudden. This is not a tenth year man from the University of Oregon. This is not a tenth year man from Arkansas. This is not a fourteen year bet from Savannah State. So when the applaud stopped, when the agulation goes away, who are you see?
Speaker 2: When you play football, you play basketball, That's not who you are. That's what you did, right? See all that stuff?
Speaker 1: A lot of times, don't Joe Tall, I can speak yes personally up how I grew up. I wanted certain things, then I got it.
Speaker 2: It didn't change who I was. I wanted to change how people looked at me. Yeah, Now.
Speaker 1: At what expense? At what costs? Do I need an access? I need fifteen of this and twenty five of that. You want to buy a watch? Okay, I ain't got no problem. I like watches.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's hard for me to fathom because you already know how I am Uncle Joe people in the chat. You know how am when to come to money. You know what how am when to come to spending. So it's hard for me to even wrap my head around him being in a situation. But I also understand how and why based on what I've seen over the years. And I'm hoping, you know, for his sake, I'm hoping those fights are made. I'm hoping he recoops as much as he can and understands that you got to pull the reins back a little bit. You already Floyd Maywell, you don't have you don't have to. You don't have to coop anything anymore to anyone at this point.
Speaker 6: Oh Joe, you've been eating caveat for the last ten years. How you go back to eat buying the sausages? How you eat boy potted meat? How you eat you can't eat a choice. You used to have a choice.
Speaker 2: You know what them seafood towers when they got them, big old crowdsall with that cocktail sauce. You used to order them.
Speaker 1: Let me get like three of those and all of a sudden, guess what, Nah, I'm just good with.
Speaker 2: The bread and the caesar salad.
Speaker 3: You got to You ain't got no choice. You ain't got no choice. I mean, I know you have to listen. You have the name money Mayweather. Therefore you have to live that style and that image has to match exactly what your name is.
Speaker 6: But you see, once you start that, you got to keep it up. To keep it up, it's impossible. He just Hey, that's just like you starting off. You're starting off with that girl. You leave with money. You buy our kind of gifts from jump. You show up, you show up with a burket. You show up with a So if you show up with a burket, where you go from there? He you better show up with a coach. You better show up.
Speaker 5: With from Yeah.
Speaker 1: The first trip we go on, we go to the mall ds, we go to the Mafye Coast.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you going.
Speaker 6: I don't know how you're gonna top that you gotta take me to help it.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's one of the worst things to do, uncle Joe, is you leave with money and you show off in the beginning, and then now her expectations are that over time, and it's impossible to keep up.
Speaker 5: It's impossible to keep up with doing that over and over and over. It's impossible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I just hate it. I agree with you, Joe, and I think we all I think we all can speak. I just hope none of this is true.
Speaker 1: But there's just been so much just been coming out, coming out. And I told her, I said, oh, Joe, think about it. You at this age, you want to put that undefeated record on the line.
Speaker 2: That's his whole thing. Oh Joe, the whole thing is undefeated. Yeah, the whole time.
Speaker 6: That's why he said no, no, no, man, I said no, no, I want to take you. I want to be the one to put that one on there. I want to put that blimmeish on that record.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no no no. This ain't no expedition exhibition, exhibition. I ain't play playing. I want to fight, Damn. I just man, Yeah, that's a tough one, now, bro, I'm just.
Speaker 5: Everybody don't get this.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you got to and I understand. Chat.
Speaker 1: I understand about taxes. Uncle say, I'm the only mofo that don't work and get half your money.
Speaker 6: He don't do issue m M. But gotta staying stuck out, and I get it. I hate paying that quarterly payment.
Speaker 2: I hate it. But you ain't come to get my stuff.
Speaker 3: Telling listen, it's a select few, give me, uncle Joe. It's a select few that sit high and look low. When it comes to taxes. They make their own damn rules. Huh, you're not hearing what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Make their own rules.
Speaker 5: They do as they please. But when it comes to us, you ain't got no choice.
Speaker 2: You got to pay.
Speaker 5: You got to pay.
Speaker 1: Boy, they they they got Leona Hamlet. You worth a couple of billion. She said, poor people pay taxes. They said, we put rich people in jail.
Speaker 2: Though when she went to jail up, absolutely she did. How long she had to do, she did a couple of months.
Speaker 6: He didn't do that long. But it's just a mere fact. You've got a billion dollars. I don't know he talking about a couple of months. Ain't there long?
Speaker 2: What a day, a day a long time.
Speaker 1: When you got when if you got any amount of money, imagine, I mean somebody would making five hundred thousand go to jail.
Speaker 2: Imagine you a billionaire and you you eat not. I don't know. Maybe they gave her a FIRS, a special diet or something. I don't know, but no, Man, I just hate this, I really do. I really do.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed after the Man Box. Uh, he was phenomenal, But I just I just don't know. You made one point two billion. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, Uncle, say I took six hundred thousand. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, Ojoe, you spent another three hundred million. I'll tell you what, Ojoe. You know what I'm gonna say. You know what, you spent four hundred million.
Speaker 2: Little lavish four hundred million.
Speaker 1: You still got two left Ojo, Damn even you put that, even you put that in something middle school. I mean, hey, I ain't trying to hear it out the part. Just give me that six percent every year we can live off. I can live off the interest and never touched the principle, and it still grows exponentially.
Speaker 6: Everybody don't have a simple lifestyle like that though, Damn money mayweather.
Speaker 5: You gotta maintain the image up.
Speaker 2: Damn that image goes broke.
Speaker 6: I'm okay you about keeping up to Jones and the people and they and he ain't got no, I don't he man, ok ain't got it no.
Speaker 1: Driving the twenty twelve range Rover a twenty twenty BMW showl libs, keep you right, keep you saved? What exactly? As long as you don't put me downside the road? And if it do, guess what, I got a triple they call. I called as right up in the car. I ain't getting out of the car. Told me to the dealership.
Speaker 2: Dangn I knew what you mean. Boy, I'm man. I think we all did that a little bit earlder in our career.
Speaker 1: We got it go get them fast cars uthing you know back in the day, Joe, the convertibles, the convertible.
Speaker 2: The thing you hey, man, why you got a convertible? Heart of it is?
Speaker 6: They need to see me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can't sleep me. I got the Winnard Regis Tenant. I don't know who this is. Yeah, what you say?
Speaker 5: They got to see you.
Speaker 2: They need to see me. I put right in front of the club and hit the top that they laid back like Neil.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Man. I ain'td a converto. I ain't had a converta in fifteen years. Mm hm oh man.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hey, all right, we gonna get out here on this time for our final sevement evening. It's time for q an a before we go to the super chat. We got five video voice mails from my discord. Let's take a listening at the first one.
Speaker 7: Hey, what's going on, uncle old Choe. I so hope all the Nightcap family is doing well, being blessed and highly favored. Uh my question was my name is Chad. I'm coming from Demo, Colorado, and uh my question is I'm an author of fiction books. Uh, erotic books, sci fi, all kind of stuff like that, all fiction. And my question was what would you suggest for better marketing for me to get my name out there? And uh it's Chad w Books by the way, and I also have a YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks. I heard him.
Speaker 5: I heard him. I heard him.
Speaker 3: I heard something about he writes here book and he's trying to think about what he writes books stuff, like that. Listen, that's right up my added. And we talked about Mark, we talked about Martin. So what I'm gonna do? I'm envisioned, I'm writing a book. How do I get that said book out publicly? Creative creative mind having some type of video or some type of video or some type of format using social media. But when you create that that that that video or way to get your book out there, how are you going to catch the people's attention?
Speaker 5: It has to be something grabbing.
Speaker 3: Something has to grab the attention to understand that you have a book coming out, whatever it is, especially visuals.
Speaker 2: Visuals, visuals.
Speaker 3: Nothing too long, it's just some short but it has to grab you right away whatever it is. I'm I'm speaking from a marketing stand marketing standpoint. That's that's the only that's the only thing I can think of it.
Speaker 2: It has to grab you right away because people.
Speaker 5: Lose quick, quick, quick quick.
Speaker 6: You know, if if it's too long drawn out, they they gonna going on to the next So I agree with you on.
Speaker 2: That, O Joe.
Speaker 6: Social media the quickest way to get something out now, man, Twitter, I gy but.
Speaker 5: Think about everything, you just thinking about what everything?
Speaker 3: You just said, all the social media platforms, right, it's so much content scrolling back and forth, back and forth, and then you scroll it's always a video going up. What is it about that video? Whether it's on Facebook? Got to grab you right away, It got to grab you. So I'm not sharing the context and in the type of books that he's right, he's written, but whatever it is, it got to get you.
Speaker 5: It got to catch you right away.
Speaker 2: Here's our second one. Let's take a listen. What's up?
Speaker 8: O yo?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 9: Congratulations on too manion subs and stuff. Man, But man, what's up when we gonna get a night cap out here in Okay? See, man, I ain't got no La partier out here. We ain't got none of Ocho cigars.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: We won a championship last year.
Speaker 2: We're finna win this year.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 9: Come on, man, Can we get some little potier and some cigars out here from y'all? Or even even a night cap on the road out here?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: That's all we asked for. I know, we small market and stuff. Yeah, y'all.
Speaker 1: Look, there's a lot goes into it. When we select city that we're gonna go to. Obviously, we look at the analytics, we look at where we think we can have some success. It doesn't do us any good to go somewhere Ol Joe where we don't think we're gonna be successful, just to go there. It's a huge undertaking to put one of these things on, to get a building, get security, uh, getting the team out there. It's a huge undertaken. And I can just imagine that's just for a live so can you can imagine what a concert? Yeah, So uh, well we'll look into that.
Speaker 2: Bro. I don't I don't really make I can't make you any promises.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: We kind of look at it, probably trying to maybe do something maybe uh in summer. Uh, maybe do like a three three city tour. But it's just a huge undertaken and and and to do it, to do a tour, and to jump right back in the off season, because that's what kind of what we did on Yo.
Speaker 2: We went did the tour and then right back into it.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: And I know, I know you want to exhale. I damn sure. One.
Speaker 3: Hey hey, when you think about it, right, you're talking about exhaling win exactly what that exhale be?
Speaker 5: You think this year?
Speaker 6: I think I think for y'all it'll probably be late June round on birthday. He normally liked to be all around at birthday.
Speaker 2: I do like to be all but we got we remember we got the World Cup?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so July. Listen, Hey, look, look, look, whenever y'all take off, you gonna hold it down.
Speaker 6: You promise, y'all. I got y'all, It don't matter. Y'all need me to hold it down for two weeks. Three, I got something these folk want to see. Okay, I got something three folk want I show?
Speaker 2: Can you be three y'all? I might need three months off while y'all do. Hey, y'all, hey, I ain't have no great, I have a great.
Speaker 5: Hey. Well you looking like Santa Claus now, boy bay?
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey hey look good?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: You look good on you? O? It look good on you, man. I appreciate that. Alright, here's our third. Well, let's take a listen to what he had to say. U Oto, I so and Stu. I'm on now y'all be playing crazy though, bruh shit.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 11: I turned twenty one next month.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: I've been watching for like two years since I been like eighteen, so like so much game I didne acquired from y'all boys and ice so like same with you, brother, like just so much game, y'all put me on Bruh. I appreciate y'all. I'll support y'all with w whatever. Don't hear me, whatever situation you win ever again, I got you, bruh. Go check my Twitter receipts. I was, I was fighting for you. You feel me when that whole Yeah? Yeah, but it's twenty six nine, It's new year.
Speaker 2: I'm free. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: But nah, it was definitely not foring to be twenty one next month in May and then in June, I'm going to beggage. So let me know some food spotsy boy can hit up. Said I'm to be twenty one, so living know if the gout in their dark yoga as ojo wa say places, just check out.
Speaker 2: Slow down turnover man. You look at Joe. I was, You're right. I was thinking about my birthday.
Speaker 5: Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey all, I all, I'm all. I'm saying, Hey, let's see April May June. I got about fourteen weeks all. I could just see myself and look it over the balcony, looking at on the balcony looking at the.
Speaker 2: Waves slap up against the beach. Yeah yeah that you don't thing that's gonna be slapping saying. I'm just saying, man, I appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Man, I really appreciate the support, the the fans, the Nightcap fans, Club Sha Shay fans, everybody that supported me have been so so supportive and I can't thank you enough. Obviously, my family and my closest friends that have been there. Uh oh, Joe and Joe. I really appreciate you, guys and everybody that's on the team. It's been a uh, it's been a tumultuous ride, but a sunshine follows rain Man.
Speaker 2: What what what someone of?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: What God has for you? It won't miss you.
Speaker 3: And then one thing, joean on, boy, when the last time you took a flight, it ain't been no turbulence?
Speaker 2: Come on, now, you're right about that. Yeah, but hey boy, look here that was a stretch there. Man.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, that was really the only time, guys, to be honest with you, that I was going through something. I can just imagine, I said, Man, I wish he even had a telephone. Hm hm, I could call Grant and say grand I'm gonna be okay. I could call and tell my grandfather, papaut you that little boy.
Speaker 2: That you raised. He all right, I'm gonna be okay. It's tough right now, don't worry. Don't worry. If Heaven have a telephone, those are two people I would have called, man, because I wanted them to know it was okay, and then the baby was gonna be okay. Mm hmm h fifth one here, Let's take a listen. What is it the fourth or fifth one? Fourth? Okay, this is the fourth on. Let's see what you have to say.
Speaker 4: Just w a hop on here, real quick to congratulate y'all for two million subscribers, Uncle Ocho and still King Iso Ash and the rest of the team, and real quick, Ocho.
Speaker 2: Who is your soccer jersey plug?
Speaker 3: Bro Ha, Hey, my soccer jersey plug is classic shirts retro kids.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I go I go on, I go on Safari.
Speaker 3: I'll just hit Ventus kits, Venus kids nineteen seventies, Ventus kids eighties, Vinus kids nineties like that, and uh that That's how I get most of them. So I think I bought every I mean, obviously, I've been collecting since what two thousands since two thousand, collecting jerseys over the years. So I've been doing this so long. I have literally almost every kid and every team possible. I have track jackets like I have on tonight from every team obviously, have every every club regardless of league, City, La, Liga, EPL, Bundesley.
Speaker 2: I got it all need breaking to throw back jerseys back. I got all them guys that gonna throw back jerseys. Baseball, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you still got some. Yeah, I bet some, Yeah I had.
Speaker 6: I had like one of them big army duffel bag. I'm talking about full of football basketball jersey. Somebody stole my whole, bad bro. I probably had over a hundred some jersey. No, lie, I bet, I bet I got that many.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the Dave Winfield Padres Jersey. Kareem I do with Jaba Milwaukee Jersey, Bob mcado, Buffalo Braids Jersey. Hey, Hey, it was once the point Tommy nobis. Hey, it's one point in time you could be caught outside with I wanted them my own, boy. You couldn't, man, I mean, I got hey, bro, I got him, all right. I last the final one. Let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 8: So I so, man, I got a quick question for the night calf fa or not the night caf fam my bad ice. So specifically, can you tell me about the twenty fourteen East semi finals with the Nats.
Speaker 10: Man, you had some dogs for your team, you had did well. Paul Pierce, kg S Livingston talked to me about that playoffs match up in twenty fourteen, and.
Speaker 2: Y'all have a good night. Man, Thank you, y'all blessed, appreciate it. Uh is that when y'all played the Heat? Joe? Nah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we played the Raptors. We played the Raptors in the first round and uh we were seven seed, Joe. The Raptors was a two seed and we won seven games with them, beat them game seven and ended up playing the Miami Heat right after that, playing with Paul Pierce, KG, Dan Williams.
Speaker 2: We had Brook low Pez that year, but he got hurt. He broke his foot.
Speaker 6: They said, well that's what a lot of people don't know, like me, and season Brooke breaks his foot and now KG, you gotta play the five. We had Paul at the fourth so it made us faster, It made us a little more unpredictable because we just had guys dog who just wanted the hoop, and uh we was able to turn that thing around.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: We started off the season oho five and fifteen on the front of Sports Illustrated.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Getting schlacked every night and I can't make this up. And then Brooke got hurt, Brooke and d Will got hurt, and h we went on the run, ended up getting back to five hundred, and like I said, we ended up making the postseason and having a great run. But those tough times, you know, man, when you're playing on a team like that, bro, you know, they bring you closer together or it divised you. But it brought us closer together and we was able to make a playoff push. Just unfortunately that we ran into Lebron and d Wade and Chris Bosh Miami Heat team. Man, y'all need to go ahead on man, y'all, Chad boy chatty?
Speaker 5: What was wrong with it?
Speaker 2: What happened on? Man? Band called it? Hell Ojo Agar Retard.
Speaker 5: Hold, I'm going to go to the chat.
Speaker 1: Noah, j just slew eighty three, Oh Joe, Just curious if you hung out with any major soccer players.
Speaker 2: If so, then's some cool dudes. All whining on the field kills me bro love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I mean obviously, no, damn there, damn there all of them at this point. Uh, bridging the gap being able to meet most of the players was easy because of contract, your obligations, you know, through the NFL with Nike and obviously rebuking Adidas. So I was able to meet everybody. Everybody cool. And you know the rolling on the floor, I mean, I know y'all, y'all hate it and you complain all they always falling, but they gave you time to rest too, some of the some of the times it's clock is clock killing, but it gives you, It gives your teammates time.
Speaker 5: The rest.
Speaker 1: Ron for me question for all three was there ever a moment in your life where you felt like giving up but didn't, And how did that moment change you as a man, not just an athlete.
Speaker 5: But I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't never got to that point on having wanted to give up. Yeah, I got too many kids, boy, I ain't. That's not even a thought.
Speaker 6: It wasn't even it wasn't even necessarily kids for me. I'm speaking, you know from the time I was in college, obviously being being prop forty eight, not being eligible, can't practice with the team, can't play with the team, so you know those things I had to do to kind of stay in shape until I got eligible. But Quentin, no, no, I never. I never was at that point to where I was like, man, maybe this ain't meant to be. Hell No, I was willing to go through hell and high waters to get to where I was trying to go for sure. Yeah, that wasn't even an option. I mean, I think I think the last year was probably the toughest it's being. But I just remember what my grandfather used always say, boy, ay you closer than you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He used to always tell me we'd have something and it was it was so it. Man, it was so heavy. I was such a little boy and it was so heavy. And he said, just don't put it down. He said, just don't sit it down, son. He said, you closer to where it needs to be than what you think you are. And I just I just always play that, Okay, shutter, it's almost over, it's almost over.
Speaker 2: Your it's it's it's you're closer than you think. Yeah, closer than your think. I just played that over and over my head, and I can just imagine when the peoples on the Arc it rained for forty days and forty nights, they probably thought they were never gonna stop raining. I felt that it seemed like one thing after another after another after another. But like you guys said, I got so many people counting on me, not even an option on and not even a thought. No, no, no, I'm not unturned into a live and everything. I told my grandmother on a on a die, on your death bed, who's gonna take care of it? Who's gonna take care of my kids? Hey?
Speaker 1: I who's gonna take care of myself? Still gonna take care of my mom? That's my responsibility.
Speaker 5: No, you ever had an issue, uncle Joe? You ever had an issue with mental healthy folk?
Speaker 2: If I did, I ain't.
Speaker 5: Same same same thing.
Speaker 2: You ever had a Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you can't sleep you, I mean just all night tossing and turning like you in the storm. You in the storm, O Joe, You in it, hm and you're like, hey, it's let that will be done. Ain't nothing else I can do. I'm in it now, big deal. Seventy nine Love the Show, Oh Your Iso rock Town. Can I get a shot out? It's my baby girl's birthday. Happy thirteenth birthday, Ivy. Daddy loves you absolutely big dal Ivy, Happy thirteenth birthday. A teenager birthday? Yeah, like that team that being a teenager. I ain't twelve. I'm twelve. I was about to be a teenager. You're a teenager, Ivy. Congratulations, Stay focused, keep your head up, stay prayed up.
Speaker 2: Good things happening down the road every birthday.
Speaker 1: Nino Rogers, Oh Jr. Iso congrat agat on two million up. I've been rolling with y'all since the fourth grade, watching those nast that commercials. You can't even spell Die Jones, You're an inspiration, you know, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Who is that win? I'm trying to think who is that? Do that win?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Me and Jason Seahorn shot that commercial. Your mama pays full commission. You don't even know how to calculate the a pe ratio might have been Charles swab might have been swabed. But appreciate it, you know. Marcus mac not cap family. Can you shout out my son Jason Gibbs. He just got back from college visits for his senior year. Can y'all wish him good luck on picking the school much love, great job on two million, Absolutely Jayson, congratulations A just got back from college business man. A That means you did something right while you in school. Make the right d pray about it. He won't lead you wrong. Trust your gut and continue on this road of success. Marcus. We appreciate you for watching and supporting. It's people like you that make Nightcap all the worthwhile. Yes, sir Aaron OIDs, which team do you think will take a bigger leap next year?
Speaker 2: The Hawks of the Hornets? The Hawks.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you why, the Hawks because Jalen Johnson. Uh, I don't even know if he in any prime Yeah, okay ojo. So if he had twenty two to twenty three points a game this year, you know, the leap gonna be about twenty six twenty seven next year. He gonna be at about twenty six a game next year. You know he when I watch him play, he still has a few things he need to work on as far as especially his go to moves. When he comes down to stretching basketball games under five minutes. When we put the ball in your hands sometimes You're gonna have to go to that back down and be able to have a back to the basket game because of his heighten his athleticism, he should have at least a move or two that he can go to in that post to where I don't care who guard and where it might be winning.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna be able to stop this, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: So I think once he once he understands and figure that out, it's gonna take his.
Speaker 2: Game to a whole nother level. Real, Chris More love to show.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on Memphis coach Charles Huffs saying no music in practice?
Speaker 2: Joe, what's common? What's what? What normally happens in practice?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 6: We Hey, look like I told y'all, I played in Miami. I played with the Miami Heat. You know how structure it is over there, But we always have music and in in in practice. Man, you know that was a way for guys to kind of get loose.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know, for whatever reason, you competed a little harder understanding the vibe was nice. May nobody want being no cold quiet gym? Man, We're trying to we want to get loose.
Speaker 3: Hey, that is that's basketball too, But the coach said that, yes, yeah, he gonna. You're gonna as crazy as it may.
Speaker 2: Sound, I guess, uh, I mean, I see, I guess.
Speaker 1: Now in football, guys, y'all have practice, we only had we only have music, oh joe, if we're on the road for crowd noise, we never had music like some playpers be having music.
Speaker 2: We didn't have that.
Speaker 5: But they have music every warm up.
Speaker 6: But he said in practice, right, he said, right, so I'm thinking basketball.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can see some some people, god damn leaving there. But what you were running? What you are running, we're running the prison or what? No music?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 6: They've been doing that because I know they've been playing well. So if they've been doing it without it, they might need to keep it now here football football. He's a football coach at Memphis.
Speaker 3: Ophis different, yes, but still but still music has always been a part of you know out there in stretch line, in the locker room, surround sound system.
Speaker 2: Well, I ain't never I ain't never had that. What you ain't never had what music played? In practice? Only time we have music?
Speaker 5: Oh yo, on the road crowd okay, okay, okay, okay, that's it.
Speaker 2: We ain't have no business.
Speaker 5: That's a little too much.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, what happened? I about have did something about ye? What what happened? You know, we playing the crowd and know how to play the crowd noise, so they put you know, uh a CD in there for clear So they had a CD for crowd noise? What you ben done?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: How about I took the CD out put two live crews. Check this out on Joe, I gotta have the worst look. Ever, as soon as they're about to start the crowd noise, coach Rees and his daughter get out of the car, hit the button.
Speaker 2: Do I want to rock?
Speaker 5: I don't want to, right, I don't want to rock?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 6: No, lord have birthday? Hey, that's funny. Who did I don't know who. I don't know who did? Man?
Speaker 2: What y'all?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Y'all play too much? I got admit it was me. I was a rookie too, a rookie I didn't have us to do. No, that wasn't no, it was my It was my second year. Oyo.
Speaker 6: I'll never forget. We was on the far field too. Of all the time them people could have come, why they come then? And and why y'all come back there. Why are y'all going through the front?
Speaker 5: And he was real comfortable.
Speaker 6: Then I ain't have I ain't have your man, you know. I guess that's why I don't play now. But I guarantee you he to cut me if he knew it was me. Yeah, he can think so.
Speaker 2: For that hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah, yeah, TS card watch detailed service. Chris Carter had the best hands in the league. I would probably say ce See or Brandon Lloyd. It's close. It's close.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: This is pre technology and the tactified gloves that they play with now oo yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean we were forgetting about Larry Fitzgerald.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Larry.
Speaker 1: Played and the tactified glove Era two though Brandon Lloyd and see he ain't have that.
Speaker 2: Brandon Lloyd did. Yeah, but he played in regular gloves with me. Yeah. Hey, what do you mean when you say regular gloves? Though? Man?
Speaker 1: The glove so them glove so sticky, now, man, Lord, that's why you're able to do that. Them Newmans, you weren't catching nothing.
Speaker 3: One hed with Newman and the Newmans had that nice leather though, boy oh they did, they did put them on.
Speaker 5: That's a good feeling with them Newmans.
Speaker 1: Man they need to make they need to make a tactified glove that's a cold weather glove like the Newmans, because you remember the Newmans had ones when it got oh and they had the thing with They need to make a tactified glove.
Speaker 5: And you think they still sell Newman gloves.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Let me let me google that because them new You probably can. Newman used to fit good boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never I haven't seen them.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen them in years either. I know when I first got it Cincinnati in two thousand and one, I've seen a few of them in the locker room.
Speaker 2: They're still selling.
Speaker 5: Yep, they go.
Speaker 3: Right here Newman Newman Tactified receiver gloves forty nine dollars from sports Depot.
Speaker 6: Oh they got tactified, so new we got in got on an attactified tractification.
Speaker 3: Wow mm hmm, yea, they only got they only got two colors, black and white.
Speaker 2: I'll go see you.
Speaker 1: You about to take the word around my mouth because my brother had to deal with him for a while and then I end up having h They sent me up here. They sent him something to me, and I had my number on the thumb official for Breeze. Hey, oh your I old Cupcake Mama. I'm only twenty seven, but I'm hot and ready like little Caesar Pizza.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's for you. That's for uncle.
Speaker 5: Hey Joe, Hey Joe, that's.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no, that's for Cupcake Mama. You remember Cupcake said she had just got on your marriage and she was looking for somebody. But these guys out here was playing. So he said that, Hey he twenty seven.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: Uh he said he's single, ready and mingle. Yeah, Cupcake, you hear that? Kevin Botknight, Oh.
Speaker 2: Your I sold?
Speaker 1: If you could play in each other's prospective league, what position could you see yourself playing there?
Speaker 2: Joe? You played football? What you gonna be? I got some hands on that old Jones hands. I'm big. I'm gonna be that tight end spot. Joe. You might be a little bit too tall. You nut have to be a quarterback Joe.
Speaker 10: For that too.
Speaker 2: I got I got a night long on me. What are you talking about? Oh Joe? Can you be badger? Joe and sixth th go across the building.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: It's one thing to be big, but too big of a target is not a good thing.
Speaker 2: You know, they take they taking my knees right out. Yeah, I already know. I ain't gonna play no game with them boys out there.
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, look at six two. We could be No, I'll be I'll be a rebounding point though. That's all that's on the position we could play.
Speaker 3: I probably played it two six three. You know, to shoot that thing mid rains put it on the floor. No, I play with I play with the back to the basket. If need be, come off the pick and roll, you know, pop and shoot.
Speaker 5: I mean what you need me to do.
Speaker 6: You don't take me for that kind of player. I think I look at you like a energy hustle guy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gonna be like, don't they don't don't respect me like that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, they pay good no no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: I'm making top dollar like I did when I was playing in the league. So therefore it has the transition to exactly what it is in basketball.
Speaker 6: You're gonna make top dollard because you're gonna be a disruptor. You ain't gonna let your man catch the ball. If you do catch a ball, you're gonna harass him.
Speaker 3: No, I'd be like listen, I won't be disrespectful. I won't be Kobe. I won't be Jordan. I'd be like Uh, I'd be like Kyrie.
Speaker 2: Ian.
Speaker 5: Hey listen, No, I'd be like Kyrie.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 5: Kyrie has a specific skill set.
Speaker 2: He's known for. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, score too, I scored in the NFL. Listen, Kyrie is known for his handles. Right, he has the vault. When they talk about football and rob who do they everyone say has the best feet off? See, so I'm Kyrie.
Speaker 2: Best feed Joe, Joe, I got the perfect pick. Who guess who go be? Who? Jose Alvarado?
Speaker 6: He oh yeah, yeah, listen you Ojoe with them with them feet, with them quick feature. You're gonna lead the league and steal. They gonna pay you. They're gonna pay you good money. Look, I tell you one thing. They ain't gonna want to see you coming. Boy, they're gonna be to night.
Speaker 2: I don't want them. Problem. Yeah, you're gonna be like Gary Payton.
Speaker 5: Gary Paigon offensive player.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 5: You can't make you can't.
Speaker 3: I can't go office player in the NFL, and you put your defense in the n B a. I'm basically, I'm.
Speaker 2: Basically you have to play both of them. Yeah, this ain't like the NFL your hands, What are you talking about? You got to play?
Speaker 5: Were donna play both ends? I'm gonna be like Luca what you're talking about? I'm a score, be like I'm thirty five forty at night.
Speaker 2: You you ain't like Luca? Yeah? And after that d Covid.
Speaker 1: I love to see Iso on Club Shashiel or have his own podcast. M okay okay uh antoinette. We see it, we can work we see what we can work out. Never know, never know, never know. Congrasts the two million or Granit subs. I turned thirty five at twelve. And the older you get, the more you realize how blessed you are to see another year. You're exactly right, because you get to a point in time and you realize the only thing there is to do is to get old, and.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 6: And before I get too old, if yould say, hey, hey, Joe, the chance said, oh you're gonna be fanatic. But Nasais brother, the same player who I told you you was gonna be an energy, Hey, you gonna get a hundred and you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: A thousand clamps a game. Yeah, that's gonna be gonna pay. Yeah, give you good, to give you good, a blowout one way or another.
Speaker 3: You in the game, left, y'all doing the comparisons wrong. You're supposed to compare it as if I'm the same person that was in the NFL. You naming all these people that don't even do nothing in the NBA that don't make no sense. Oh, Joe, but you not gonna be that person, doesn't taking the skills as if I was o cho and I'm an NBA player. Y'all, y'all, y'all name these people that ain't nobody's no they know they not, no, they not.
Speaker 5: They not comparable the high walk on the field. Y'all about to piss me off?
Speaker 2: Now, that's right. You rather be pissed off a pistone.
Speaker 5: A matter of fact, speaking of being piston, he never did that.
Speaker 3: Get let me tell you, get you get you get your shower, curtains and target laid on the put a little baby on.
Speaker 5: A little baby.
Speaker 6: Took a shower before, ain't she ain't never like no Joe on your head. No, no, hey, you gotta be a freaking dude that get all that. I ain't that freaking you gotta you you too. I'm gonna send y'all. I'm gonna send y'all pamphlet. Y'all gotta open up Pandora's box. Mm hmmm, pan doora keep up. I keep Pandora about closed Pandora. I'm open it that that that music?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, hey Joe, Hey, that's that's good healing too, Joe's good for your body?
Speaker 2: What you what you mean is good for your body? Like inflammation?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, all the swelling, take the swelling right out.
Speaker 2: You and you hear me. Hey, y'all, ain't that bad if somebody got.
Speaker 5: To y'all gotta try, y'all ain't lit?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Where are living? Joe? Like?
Speaker 3: Y'all don't y'all don't want to do nothing? Every everything, y'all. I don't want everything I mentioned.
Speaker 5: It's like no, no, no, no, no, man, let the girl pee on you tell us start at your forehead and work the way down.
Speaker 2: Man, what was wrong with this dude?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 5: Y'all gotta live.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm living too. I'm having a good time.
Speaker 5: Thank you, having a good time?
Speaker 2: You know? Okay? What about to be fifty eight? Good time? They shay nothing, but I gotta you gotta draw the line in someplace. Got draw?
Speaker 5: Actually you don't. You don't have to draw the line. Yes, we have one life to live.
Speaker 2: I need you to live it. Well, you don't did like? That's plenty.
Speaker 6: If you did what I did, I got Plenty'll you twice? But ten men ain't on?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they got some every Now you don't old. I've got this shot. Oh look he feel look good. Look at it.
Speaker 1: It ain't one hundred per cent, he said. By the time that third would probably about a week or two after that third shot, So you should feel a big difference.
Speaker 2: I did. Hey did a bench today? Hey what you do?
Speaker 1: You do slowly centric when you come down? And yeah, I do time und attention. Yeah, so I'm doing like one, two, three, four down? Yeah, paulsed at the bottom, back up. I did two seventy five for twelve. I'm feeling strong.
Speaker 5: Wrong, Wait, hold on, how many for twelve?
Speaker 2: That's light? That's light. Okay, okay, you ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I'm in the gym. I'm in the gym tomorrow at six am. If you need me to post a video.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about I'm saying, you gotta take two seventy five down. You gotta go one, two three.
Speaker 5: For Why do I have to go?
Speaker 2: Why do I? Why don't I just do it normal?
Speaker 1: Because it's time unattention, Because see, I ain't trying to do what I ain't see I ain't trying to do on the heavyweight. I'm trying to get that good old string. Yeah yeah, yeah, check him out, check him out.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe, don't do that because me on the same size.
Speaker 2: Right now, Joe, there ain't no way.
Speaker 5: Hey Joe, you want me to come up bout this a long jacket?
Speaker 2: I don't. I already seen what you going on?
Speaker 5: You know, you know I ain't too far off now, no game.
Speaker 2: Hey look Pauls, but I got a little more girth than you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa, I said, Okay, I said, that's that's not possible.
Speaker 5: Don't don't even You need to find some out of the world or something.
Speaker 2: Joe, y'all body y'all body types of difference.
Speaker 5: Not Joe, I can get that side.
Speaker 2: You can't pack on pack I can't, Joe.
Speaker 5: It's because I only need one time of day, Joe, I don't eat enough, and.
Speaker 6: After after after after she already told you. So you know you ain't got that kind of fishing equipment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't. No, no, no, no, no, it's it's it's the opposite. I told you how you keep a twelve if you don't spend no money.
Speaker 2: Let me hear this. You a tongue.
Speaker 5: That can only get you so far. Huh. Listen, I'm not one the brad.
Speaker 6: Joe tell me the joke anything for the booty hole to the nose, from the from the back there to the nose, every hole in between.
Speaker 3: He's supposed to start at the bottom of rook your way up.
Speaker 5: I got, I gotta, I gotta tell y'all. Ain't y'all, ain't y'all ain't living right?
Speaker 2: Joe from the ruder to Joe.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, Joe, you married right. You gotta spice things up. Get you some candles, right, put a blindfold on them. Huh, you hit me, put a blind on, Take the wax, Take the wax.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Let the man boy, I can teach you all some things.
Speaker 1: Where your joking hair saying, don't even take off his clothes. Na, you don't know what nigga. That is no good trade off of me this jo fully dressed.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, so.
Speaker 5: That sometimes I do that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I don't even have to take my clothes off because hey, Joe, listen to me, Joe.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's all about men stimulation.
Speaker 2: You hear me?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 3: Because once you once, you want you to mentally stimulate the mind, you know you ain't even got to touch them.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm telling you, Joe, I got a YouTube tutorial on how to please the female species. Huh like National Geographic Joe, I'm all over the place. Yeah, Joe, I'm telling you, boy, I do some crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me down yet, So I'm gonna stick with that. He's seventy.
Speaker 2: Uh, we'll go.
Speaker 1: Oh cho, I'm an upcoming Jamaican streamer. Do you mind coming out to the Wide Receiver workshop to get some behind the scenes content please?
Speaker 5: Oh that's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure what the with security is going to be, Like, I'm not sure with what they who they what they already have as far as you know from a content perspective, who they're gonna have coming. So I'm I'm not the one to really ask about that. If you look at my instagrams and look at the management in which the email when it comes to business, they will let you know if it's okay. So go to my instagrams and you'll see Doug Sanders and you'll see you.
Speaker 5: You'll see it up there. Just reach out to them and they'll let you know if it's okay or not.
Speaker 2: Real sports talk.
Speaker 1: Oh Choe, you that dude, But the Hawks beating the Celtics in seven is like, Oh, cho gonna paya.
Speaker 5: See Joe, see what he just said. I told you.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 5: The Hawks not beating the Celtics in seven.
Speaker 2: Listen, I said they got a change. You gotta fight.
Speaker 6: It ain't no landslide when it comes, like the house gonna they are, they gonna surprise some people now White.
Speaker 2: Ariazon Iran four.
Speaker 1: Do y'all think Wimby would go number one in any draft class in NBA history? Everyone is at eighteen again, y'all take it Wimby. I'm not sure he goes over Kareem or Lebron.
Speaker 2: That's a good one now with Cleveland having that number one pick, No, and.
Speaker 1: Y'all gotta realize, like Kareem Kareem lost two games in college. He's a three time Most Outstanding Player. He freshman couldn't play. Then when Kareem was a freshman, they couldn't play.
Speaker 2: In the NCAA. His freshman team beat the team that won the national championship. That lets you know how Grady was.
Speaker 1: Three times they didn't have an MVP they called the most Outstanding Player. Yeah, and Lebron, but for the most part, yeah, it's hard. It had been interesting if he came out with Shaq. People don't really see people. Y'all look at Shaq now, and y'all probably look at him when he was in Boston, Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Or maybe even Phoenix. Go back and look at in his first couple of years in l A boy.
Speaker 6: Man. Listen, I take you back further than that. Go watch that man at L s U. Oh, but he was he ridiculous in LU. Go watch him in L s U. That man almost was going to blows with people head game because they were filing so hard. But he was just the thing is you look at him now, you see how big he is, but he was so agile. Yes, I'm talking about a move for a guy his signs and it wasn't no big still that.
Speaker 2: Seven couldn't nothing touch it, couldn't none touch it. He real man burn a cow two.
Speaker 1: I sold, what were you thinking when number five put that tape by three line and the dunk six dunk contests and then jumped from nowhere near it?
Speaker 2: When what now? He said?
Speaker 6: I guess Josh put that tape by the three Portland. Oh oh yeah yeah yeah. That was the year before I got here. When Josh Smith won the dunk contest in.
Speaker 1: Debver, I was there, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, took a thousand dollars Clinton Portals. He talked about he was gonna win. I said, you know what I'm gonna take. I'm gonna take him. I'm gonna take the dude from Atlanta. Hey man, let me tell y'all something.
Speaker 6: When you talking about one legged jumpers, ojo, yeah, you know, you talk about the Lebrons. I don't know if y'all know who James White is, but James White who could who was unbelievable? But Josh Smith won leggy.
Speaker 2: Yeah well and six nine O yo. That boy was getting off the flow.
Speaker 10: You hear me?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, that boy getting off the flow. Man, his one leg serious. Sean Smith tell Hotel o Cho to say, where's my supersuit?
Speaker 5: What they're trying to say, I look like, uh fro what's the name Frozene?
Speaker 2: Frozene?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Uh, Papa smurv on you as an elite route runner up at Ocho.
Speaker 2: What does Marvin Harrison Jr. Need to do in order to improve o Jo?
Speaker 1: I need you personally to invite him to the Wide Receiver Workshop much love.
Speaker 3: From day Honestly, I would have liked I would have liked him to lose weight, get all that muscle, muscle up off of you.
Speaker 5: Muscle is to me, you know you're not You want to be agile.
Speaker 3: You want to be as as small as possible, as limber as possible, so you're able to be elusive like you were Ohio State. If you look at him Ohio State, you look at him now, man, he didn't got so damn you know, you know, so big.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I think it's taking a little a little bit away from his game on what made him special at Ohio State.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure whose idea it was to put that much muscle on, but I was losing that muscle and and just getting back in that lab man, he gonna be alright because we've already seen you do it.
Speaker 5: We've already seen you.
Speaker 1: Do uh shadow Oh wait one zero two million subs and io don't got no nightcap light?
Speaker 2: What's up with that? Up?
Speaker 6: And turn and turn it on? Like O hey, hold on, hold on? Why I'm glad they brought that up because uh, I just ordered me one. But it's gonna take a couple of weeks for it again.
Speaker 5: Where you gonna put it at?
Speaker 2: Joke? Man? I sent you, I sent you a note about a nightcap light. You ain't respond. You sent me a note? Yes on I g yep, I ain't see it? My bad?
Speaker 5: Hey, hey Joe, where you gonna put yours at?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna put it back here on on on this wall for right. I got a wall until I got this wadding kind of switching things up?
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what you gotta do? You know it don't look right with the white wall, man, I needed. I can't wait to this ship get Oh my bad. I can't wait till the bull drive get done.
Speaker 2: Man, oh man, I got it.
Speaker 6: I got my My sign is gonna be nice, though it ain't gonna be yours look like a waffle house or something like that. I ain't gonna be it's not gonna be way nice and that I got the same one I got. I just my my my camera.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to do the sentence in my camera so it doesn't look distorted.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna check it. I'm gonna check it out on. I'm gonna check it out on. I g what you send me. I normally don't don't miss nothing on now, but uh yeah, I'm gonna have to see what you're gonna send me. It's a uh, it's a sign. It's it's a sign where I got y'alls from. Yeah, I'm gonna check it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh classic codes. Oh yo, I WoT that work? Six rounds on brand Risklet's get active?
Speaker 2: Whoa what that worked? Whoaaha?
Speaker 6: Ain't need to be worried about. No sitting around with buddy. He ain't gonna go to with you, Joe there you Hey, you don't need to be looking to it.
Speaker 2: No other fight right now. What you need to be worried about is io. Yeah. Yeah, you can't see as soon as I put him on.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe, and it ain't gonna be pretty for you boy.
Speaker 6: You hear me, man, please, I see you see what uh you see what old door for door done?
Speaker 2: Uh one? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah you.
Speaker 6: Seen you've seen that picture that of that video I showed you the post game with Keith Herman was talking about so oh man, the fight was just getting good.
Speaker 2: This man plead that man couldn't even see all my time man that joke. Hey that Joe got salami off side of his eye. He gotta no on this. I said, what you mean somebody? Oh I swear, Oh Joe, have you ever seen that?
Speaker 1: I ain't never seen no guys show up to the press conference with with with me.
Speaker 3: The cole cut putting on, trying to get that swelling to go down as fast as possible.
Speaker 5: You know that's a mean now, Yet this show is the show?
Speaker 2: Is he no messed up? Right in here?
Speaker 1: It was up Shoe I soul. You can only choose one Ray or What's love got to do with it? Two classics Jamie appt Angela both did a great job. They unbelievable. U Angela Bassett should have won an Oscar for that role. She looked like, yeah she was built like that.
Speaker 5: She killed that role, bro, She killed But Ray.
Speaker 1: But Jamie Foxes, you thought you thought he was really Jamie because they say Jamie said he had lost weight. He went down to one hundred and fifty seven pounds. Because that's how much Ray actually war, That's how much you weighed. Yeah, man, I love Angela basadon Jana Turner. It was great she did. She did like I said, she should have won the Oscar.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Ray Ray killed that that performance he did on Ray.
Speaker 5: The mannerisms, the movements, just just everything.
Speaker 1: Don Sinko three h five. Are y'all going to live for Draft Night? Absolutely? Man, Curvy Asian Dog, congrats on hitting two million. I just hit forty two years rotating around the sun on this beautiful earth the past Saturday.
Speaker 2: It's a celebration. God is great all the time.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Curvy Asia. Forty two years around the sun. You're absolutely right, unbelievable. You got your help. He woke you up this morning. It's a great day to be alive. When you consider the alternative.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, Joe, you need to think about the alternative.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, hey, Joe. Think because I'm laid back, I won't lean forward.
Speaker 2: Huh you and me? Yeah, I think that's I think that's.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm laid back.
Speaker 6: Why won't lean forward? Huh Okay, it's okay. Well I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you when you play with my time and my money.
Speaker 2: What what happened?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 4: Joe?
Speaker 5: What's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: I put them? Put them? Damn not sometimes you hear. I'm just letting you know. I'm you know, I like that various. What's seventeen? O? Joe putting my gym had on?
Speaker 1: What do y'all think about Rams trading for AR fifteen and letting him be the successor?
Speaker 2: Uh to Matt Stafford? Who is a R fifteen?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: AR fifteen? Damn that's a good one. Who was number fifteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He's talking about he's talking about damn Austin Reeves or something.
Speaker 2: No, not for the No, no, hell no, that's a ram AR fifteen.
Speaker 5: Who's another quarterback?
Speaker 2: Who? Uh?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: Any? Hell? Oh my bad? No hell nah.
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 2: I mean no disrespect brow. He's Anthony Richardson. He can't get no nickname Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 6: Not no AR fifteen. No, no, no, no, no, no, you know you don't get no nickname. You don't get no nickname. You gotta earn a nickname.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: That concludes this episode of Nightcap. We want to thank you for joining us. We greatly greatly appreciate that y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite up. That is my partner and co host, Cincinnati Great, former Pro Bowl and an All Pro. That is Chad O Chosenko Johnson and third member of the Big Three joining us. He'll be back again tomorrow. Night Universal Arkansas, lump seven times NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks. That's Iso Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcare podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys for your support. Thanks for the two million and many milli millions to come. Guys, look at the purchase a ball of Shaved by Lapotier. Head over to Laportierkanjac dot com. If it's currently unavailable in the state or city near you. It is the best tasting premium VESLP kangyact on the market. Compare it against others and you'll see Shave by Lapotier is the best tasting Cognac on the market. The Celtics beat the Heat one nine. Jalen Brown had forty three points and Jason Tatum had a twenty five point trip dub. We want to give a special thanks to Mike Washington Junior who joined US University of Arkansas running back that's headed to the NFL Draft.
Speaker 2: Wish him all the best, and I want.
Speaker 1: To thank the very funny Gary Owen for joining us. A very funny comedian A. If you come into a city near you, make sure you check him out. The guy is hilarious. Looking forward to seeing when he comes to Vegas. I'm gonna check him out again. Thank you guys for joining us.
Speaker 2: I'm up. He's oh Joe, He's alight. So we're back tomorrow night. Thank you, guys. Contain