Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks. Answer Elvie Dan, Elvie Duran, phone tap.
Speaker 2: The letter coming in said, my crazy wife Mary is the perfect target for a phone tap. Here's the deal. We've already paid for a week at Disney for this month in one of their fancy villas. Our whole family's going to Disney. It's all she talks about. So if there's any problems with the reservations, I'm sure she'd freak out. Let's phone tap her today. This comes to us from Keith Elmo. All Right, David Brody, the guy in the corner is going to be calling Mary Elmo from the resort in telling her that there's a little problem. Let's listen in to your phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello Mary Elmo, Please Hi Mary. Bob Shandy from DVC. Hi Bob, we have you slated to stay with us at the beach club villas. Yes, we've had to make room for the game Lesbian Alliance coming in. Consequently, we've had to bump a few people, and I'm calling to let everyone know we have to make other arrangements or reschedule your week.
Speaker 4: Okay, and then where am I supposed to stay with twelve people? Bob?
Speaker 3: Well, I can. I can make accommodations for you at the All Star Resort. We have a couple of rooms available.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: Uh uh. First of all, I am not canceling my vacation for no gay and lesbian alliance or whatever the hell is going on down there. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Well again, I don't think you should lessen the value of the gay lesbian alliance. Are any of the twelve people in your party gay or lesbian? I'm sure they.
Speaker 4: You know what, Bob, We all are Okay, all twelve that are going you're all gay?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Now, you don't need to get sarcastic with me.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what. You don't need to ask me such stupid ass nine questions.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, I have a brother who's gay, and no, I don't care.
Speaker 4: If your brother or whoever the hell is gay.
Speaker 3: Okay, your name's Elmo. You're a Red Cartoon character. I would have thought when I called you, I expected someone to be happy and bubbly like the character Elmo.
Speaker 4: Bob, first of all, you better you better not be speaking to me that way. I mean, I don't know who the hell you are, But you are no Disney member, because Disney members do not talk to the people like the way you're just talking.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've taken nine courses in customer service.
Speaker 4: Well you know what, I think you better go back and take another nine more. And I don't care what leg get gay. Whatever the hell is going on down here. You are not bumping me and you are not gonna be taking away my two rooms. And if you should call back, I will make sure that my husband contact here.
Speaker 3: And who would that be, mister Elmo?
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 3: Well maybe you'd like to put me on the phone with snuffle off agus a gift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, goodbye, I'm putting you.
Speaker 3: You don't have a room when you come down it.
Speaker 5: You have no room.
Speaker 3: Room, you have no room.
Speaker 4: Will I will have two rooms, and I make sure that when I get down here, I find out where the hell you are and I'm gonna come meet you face to face. How do you like that?
Speaker 3: Okay, you'll be the red furry one. How will I know you?
Speaker 4: I mean I don't. I don't think you know who the hell you're talking to, But I grant you this, come hell or high water. When I get down here. I'm gonna find your rest wherever the hell you are.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just see it from Jersey. I see that now. Yeah, it makes sense. You sound like a Jersey broad.
Speaker 4: Well, you sound like a typical How do you like that?
Speaker 3: Oh that's very nice. You know what, maybe we don't want your kind here at the happiest place on earth, because clearly you're not one of the happiest people.
Speaker 4: I could go anywhere I choose to go. Let's put it to you that way. I got more money than you'll ever see in your life, Sarah.
Speaker 3: And money apparently doesn't buy any class.
Speaker 1: Ma'am.
Speaker 4: You know what, you could take that? Stick it up your goodbye.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, my brother's gay.
Speaker 5: What did I tell you? Man? She's called me right, Okay, don't.
Speaker 3: Answer the phone. We're gonna call it back.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello, I had some call me on the phone. Get a load of this. There's a gay and lesbian pride convention going on, and they're taking some members rooms and giving them to the these gay and lesbians. What do you want me to put us on the All Star resorts? I'm going to classy bill, I'm not going to all Stars' you know what, if he was here in front of me, I wish I could beat.
Speaker 5: Let me see if I can call him on the phone. Hold on, yeah, A hold on.
Speaker 3: Vacation club.
Speaker 5: Uh, my name is Keith Elmo. I believe you spoke to my wife Mary.
Speaker 3: Forgive me for saying your wife is very difficult to deal with. And I tried to explain to a situation.
Speaker 4: Making make it.
Speaker 3: If we're very happy people here at Disney until this phone call.
Speaker 4: No, and you said to me that I wasn't a happy peppy person. Wasn't that right, Bob, I'm not a happy peppy person, especially with the.
Speaker 3: Last name Elmo Miszelma. Relax, Okay, you vacationally be brought to you by the letter M. Just relax, looks relax, sweetheart.
Speaker 5: We'll get the straightened out.
Speaker 3: Baby, We'll get a straight Yeah, okay, baby, we'll get a straightened out.
Speaker 4: Hey. You know what, First of all, Bob, you don't call me baby. Let's get that.
Speaker 3: Straight Okay, all right, sweetie, all right, excuse me, honey, just relax.
Speaker 4: You know what, Keith, you could talk to this ignorant moron because I am handing up the phone.
Speaker 3: It's before you hang up let me just put one last package on the table for you.
Speaker 4: There is no last package, you know why?
Speaker 3: All right, you've just been phone tapping. Here is a Dave Brody from Elvis dran in the Morning Show. Keith, you're a lucky, lucky man.
Speaker 5: Who's the love? Who's the miss? You're not telling me you feel? I could never get your mush and I got you.
Speaker 4: You're an idiot.
Speaker 5: I love you, Yeah, Mush, I love you so much.
Speaker 4: My boot plus has got to be skyrocketed by now.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all the participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tab were only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. Here a new Elvis Duran phone tab weekday mornings