Speaker 1: Don't be out here acting like a donkey.
Speaker 2: Hee, bitch, It's.
Speaker 1: Time for Donkey of the Day. I'm a big boy. I could take it if you feel I deserve It ain't no big deal, I know. CHARLOTTEGNEI God gonna have honestly say his mouth. You gotta say something you may not agree with.
Speaker 3: It doesn't mean I'm mean, who's getting that donky that donkey that don't don't don't dunt dunk.
Speaker 1: Donkey other day right here to the breakfast club bitching. You can call me the donkey of the day, but like I'd mean no harm.
Speaker 3: Hey donkey of today for Tuesday, September fifth goals to a fifty nine year old man named Dana McIntyre. Now, back in twenty twenty, I told so many of y'all that were doing those fraudulent PPP loans.
Speaker 1: I told y'all that y'all was gonna land in PPP prison.
Speaker 3: So many of y'all went to the fake company Name Generator to find names.
Speaker 1: For your LLCs that didn't exist.
Speaker 3: Oh, there really is a fake company Name Generator, and some of y'all was on there showing your natural asses. And for those who weren't y'all would just, you know, look around the room and whatever words you.
Speaker 1: Saw, you would name your company me after it.
Speaker 3: You see the phrase straight talk on the magazines, and now you straight talk LLC. All right, talk straight LLC if you want to switch it up a little. Some of y'all was just lazy with it ups. Second Day Air LLC, Love Monsters LLC. Some of y'all got real cute and thought you was getting over on the government and had LLC's like finally getting reparations LLC. The government owes us LLC getting my lick back on Uncle Sam LLC.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I remember it all, and I just want you to know you still going to prison, all right, just for the record, because y'all don't be paying attention. Last year, on August fifth, President Biden signed the PPP Bank Fraud and Harmonization Act that establishes a ten year statue of limitations for criminal charges and civil enforcement against a borrower who engages in fraud with respect to a PPP loan. Basically, y'all gonna be investigated and convicted of PPP fraud until the year twenty and thirty two. Okay, so I know some of you out there think y'all got away with it, No you didn't. They just going down the list and they gonna get the trapper die raise mellc soon guaranteed.
Speaker 1: Okay, and data McIntire's name has been called.
Speaker 3: See Dana just got sentenced to two years for getting a fraudulent PPP loan. Now, one of my favorite forms of entertainment in regard to PPP loans is two things. One, seeing how much money y'all had the audacity to be asking for. In two what y'all spent the money on. Well, needless to say, my guy Dana exceeded all my entertainment expectations.
Speaker 1: Let's go to NBC Boston for the report police.
Speaker 2: So, according to federal investigators, Dana mcmcintyre applied for funding to help his Beverly restaurant, but lined about the number of employees he had on staff. Instead, they say he took the money, he sold the piece of shop, and then bought and fixed up an lpacka farm in Vermont, among other things, including being accused of using your time on a local radio station to host a show about cryptocurrency. So you can imagine hearing of this apparent scam has many local businesses and individuals just feeling really frustrated.
Speaker 3: Driving a clues boss with data mcintize, Dana said that we're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it, dammit.
Speaker 3: Number one hundred and sixty thousand dollars and fraudulent PPP loans and he used the money to open.
Speaker 1: Up and have pack apon.
Speaker 3: Now this is my problem and why Dana must get donkey today, and it says a lot about the society we live in. Dana is fifty nine years old. He already had his own pizzeria place, so he had a business. I don't know if his business was profitable during COVID. You know a lot of reports say it wasn't, and that's what led him to commit the crime he committed. In fact, he said in his sentencing memorandum that he was a single father of two children whose pizzeria was badly profitable before the pandemic, and he became afraid.
Speaker 1: You know what I meant, He got afraid because he didn't need the uncertainty of the times.
Speaker 3: Look, man, if you got the capital to open a business and the business is barely profitable, you won Okay, badly profitable still means profitable and if you do take a hit during the pandemic, that's what the PPP loans were supposed to be for. And the fact you got six hundred and sixty thousand dollars back in PPP loans but didn't put it towards your actual business, the actual pizzerial, the employees, payroll expenses. You already have a business, okay, if you use PvP loans for that business, then your loan is forgiven. But you decided to say f the pizza real You want to invest in our package. Okay, this is what's frustrating me about you data. You are smart, okay, because you already opened up your own pizzeria, But the fact you had the idea to open up in our pack of farm dropping.
Speaker 1: The clues bombs of data.
Speaker 3: Again, Listen, man, our packers are used primarily for fiber production, but they're also a meat source in South America. Either way, you can get to the money having an our pack of farm.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Our pack of farms are profitable, high value, low maintenance, not to mention the unique benefits in the form of tax advantages, income defrail, investment compounding. But I know you know all of this, Danta, that's why you did it, and that's why you're getting donkey of today.
Speaker 1: Because you smarter than this.
Speaker 3: And you can't use the fact that you're a single father of two children. That's what he said, he's a single father of two children. Because being a single father of two children, there's all the more reason you can't afford to com no damn crimes. Who're taking care of those kids? Now you spend in the next two years of your life in prison. You know how long two years is? You fifty nine, and that means you'll come home when you're sixty one. Life expectancy of men in America is seventy seven. Granted, some men are living longer nowadays, but let's just say seventy seven, is it. That means you got about seventeen more years left? Seventeen Summers, seventeen Christmas, is seventeen thanksgivings. However, you want to break it up, you only got seventeen of them things left, and you spending two of them in prison for no other reason than good old American greed.
Speaker 1: Kids.
Speaker 3: The lesson to be learned here is if something is too good to be true, it probably is and if you got a fraudulent PPP loan, it's not a matter of if you're going to jail, it's a matter of win. Please give Dana McIntire the sweet time to the Hamiltons.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you are the doll gee of the day, the dogee all the day. How much did you get again?
Speaker 3: Sixty thousand that he could have used towards his actual business.
Speaker 1: He had a pizzeria. But then about the legitimate business. Yes, but he didn't have to do all of that.
Speaker 3: He could have just told about the actual number of employees he has, you know, the payroll expenses, got what he was supposed to get, put it towards his business.
Speaker 1: Paula loan forgiving. That's it and.
Speaker 3: Listen uh the president of the FATA Lives Mattic Committee. He got hungry when I started talking about our pack of meat. But he said he got a little song for old man McIntire when he had higel out packer.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 5: Old McIntire had up farm Yi yai yo. He bought that farm with money he stole.
Speaker 1: It was a PvP loan.
Speaker 5: He say that jams from he tried to scam.
Speaker 1: He appeared cress some kids.
Speaker 5: Now he said for two years back entire had a farmer y, the oltpacka farm sent him to jail.
Speaker 4: He wasn't trying to sell the l packers.
Speaker 1: Of course, because they're a good source of fiber. Well did he sell any I don't think so. It's an outpack of a good business. It's profitable.
Speaker 4: It's an outpacker in the back of a gas station in Dallas right now, really fuel city. Yes, it's an alpaca. I'm not even sure if it's any other animals. It's like a gas station, a typo place, a car wash, and it's a random outpacka in the back.
Speaker 1: Did they have a buffet? They got a buffet. I know what that ala going.
Speaker 4: I'm vegetarian.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell you. I don't want no problems, all right, Well, thank you for that donkey to Dame b E. T Piece for see how tomorrow. Yes,