Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Tubile Show.
Speaker 3: Leanne is on the phone today for it to catch a Cheater, and she thinks that her boyfriend of almost four years now, Tony, might be messing around.
Speaker 2: So we'll see if we can help her out.
Speaker 3: Hopefully he isn't, but Leanne, thank you for agreeing to do this and come on the show this way, hopefully we can help you out and hopefully he's not cheating.
Speaker 2: But what's up? Why don you tell us what's going on with Tony?
Speaker 4: So we've been dating for about like four years now, and you.
Speaker 1: Know, Tony's Tony's I mean, he's great, but he's like a typical dude.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's like always a soft yu and it comes to me, but when he's with his guys, he's like whatever.
Speaker 1: He's just he's pretty basic.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 1: You know, we like we go to a lot of music festivals.
Speaker 4: That's actually where we met was right before a music festival, and so it's kind of our thing and we go as much as possible, but usually we go with his buddy Mark, and sometimes he brings his girlfriend along. And so her name is Kendra, and she is sort of the reason I'm calling. So last week we went to this music festival with Mark and Kendra and we were having a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: There were a bunch of people there. It was a great time.
Speaker 4: But at some point Tony had to pee and so he went to the porta potties and Kendra was like, oh, I have to pee too, and so they went together. And at first I didn't think of anything of it. It was totally fine. But they were gone for like an hour. Basically Mark and I were just chilling. He was on his like fourth year and you know, of the night it was a lot and he didn't really notice. But when they came back, they had this sort of like look on their face, like they looked guilty to me, and I ended up having to drive home because Tony was just completely wasted, and you know, I it was fine.
Speaker 1: I didn't bring it up later that night, but a.
Speaker 4: Couple of days later, he was texting with someone and I was like, oh, who are you texting?
Speaker 1: And he goes Kendra.
Speaker 4: He said it like really sharply, and then he just walked away like it's pissed that I even asked.
Speaker 1: So I want to let this go.
Speaker 4: But it's it's driven me absolutely insane, and I don't know, I just feel like I want to know for sure if something happened while they were gone for that hour.
Speaker 2: I would want to note you definitely.
Speaker 4: I was hoping that you guys could call him from the company that I usually used to buy tickets, because we're good customers, you know, and we it would be not it wouldn't be suspicious. So you could like call him and maybe like offer free tickets or something and see if he takes someone else, maybe Kendra.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, we can definitely do that. So has he been acting weird otherwise?
Speaker 1: So, I mean he's he's been like a little distant.
Speaker 4: But every time I mentioned Kendra's name, he sort of I don't know, he like he doesn't want to talk about her. And you know, I will like ask about how like Mark is doing, and I'll like mention Kendra's name, and he just doesn't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: He'll kind of shut down.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yes, like something happened there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, all right, we'll play a song come back and then call him and see if we can catch him if he is cheating. Hopefully he's not, but we'll see if we can with to Catch a Cheater right after.
Speaker 2: This, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Leanne is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of four years named Tony might be cheating on her or have cheated on her, and we're.
Speaker 2: About to see if we can catch him.
Speaker 3: But before we do that, Leanne, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we went to this music festival with my boyfriend's friends and basically my boyfriend buddy Mark what has brought his girlfriend his girlfriend, and my boyfriend like left for like an hour, disappeared and every time I bring up her name, Tony like doesn't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sounds odd, weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So basically, I just want to see what's going on, and that's why I'm calling because I feel like there's something something might be going on, and I feel like you guys can get to the bottom of it. So basically, I want you to call him from the company that we used for music festival tickets and offer him free tickets and see if he takes someone that's not me.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can definitely do that, are you ready. Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is Jebel.
Speaker 3: I'm calling from So. I was looking for our valued customer, Tony.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is Tony.
Speaker 2: Tony.
Speaker 3: How are you great? I know it's probably weird to get a phone call from us. I need to speak with you for a moment though.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not sure if you've seen the website recently, but every single month we choose one person who's a very valued and regular customer who actually wins a trip from US to go to a show in an exotic location. And you're the Smuts Winter. Congratulations.
Speaker 5: Okay, I had no idea you guys even did that.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, congratulations, we just started doing it. We don't have the name of who you're going to see yet, but it's in Miami.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Nice Okay, Okay, what do I do?
Speaker 3: Well? Nothing right now. We will get the information, but I do need to get some information from you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, cool. Perfect.
Speaker 3: So, because it's uh airfair and things like that, I'm gonna need to get some other information from you. But I'm also gonna need to get the guests that you'll be bringing with you, because it's you and someone else.
Speaker 5: I'm actually I'm going to give it to my girlfriend Leanne. I think she should go since you know, she doesn't get the gold that often.
Speaker 2: So love definitely love this.
Speaker 3: You want to give the whole thing to her or you want to go her it goes your plus one?
Speaker 5: Definitely the plus one. But I would, I mean, I would give the whole thing to her if she wants to hang out with her friends, but I would definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the plus one would be cool.
Speaker 3: She goes out with her friends, then you can hang around with your side piece while she's out of town. You know, this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubil.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm Nina on.
Speaker 2: The show, Hi, and I'm Victoria on the show.
Speaker 3: And we do a segment where we try to catch people cheating by seeing who they'll take with them or who they'll send flowers to for certain things. And your girlfriend Leanne is actually on the phone.
Speaker 1: Hi, baby, like we should cheer, not cheating.
Speaker 5: Wait, what were you serious? Do you think I'm cheating?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, baby, I just last week when we went to the music festival, you kind of disappeared with ken dress for a little while.
Speaker 1: And I just thought it was really weird, and I don't understand.
Speaker 4: You didn't say anything afterwards, and we never talked about it on the ride home, and then when I brought.
Speaker 1: Her up later, you were like sort of.
Speaker 4: Weird about it, and you kind of shut me down when I asked about her at Mark. So I just wanted to check because it felt like something happened.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Wow, that's that's that's not what happened at all. That's I'm definitely not cheating, but that's that's not what happened.
Speaker 1: Actually, when when.
Speaker 5: We went to Pe, we passed by these dudes and they had a They had like a couple of kegs, and I was like, oh, kend you should do a keg stand. She was like, oh no, no, no, I've never done one. Well, we went over here and we asked and I actually I held her up to do it. Everyone was clapping and she was actually pretty good. She took her like a chance, no lie, and we just started partying with him. Kim just said that Mark is the jealous type. So you know, if you found out that she was doing tech stands and partying with other dudes, and then he'll be pissed even if I'm there, So that's damn man. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Well, but why why are we so shady about it though? Like when you came back and when I brought her up.
Speaker 5: Man, oh man, I can't say anything.
Speaker 2: But she actually made out with.
Speaker 1: The guy while we were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody shocked.
Speaker 2: You didn't tell your buddy.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going to tell him.
Speaker 5: I figured it'd be up to her to do it.
Speaker 2: It's all on her that that's not on me.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be a part of that. I don't know what to do, honestly. I mean, I'll tell you the whole story later, you know, when when we have the makeup sex and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I like that's school that the whole thing.
Speaker 3: After you guys do that, maybe then you can figure it out let us know.
Speaker 5: Wow, Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do that that.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't he even really, that's oh man, I'm sorry about that, but that's that's not me. I know I'm gonna do sometimes, but I would never portray your trust.
Speaker 2: That's just not it's not me.
Speaker 1: I know, baby, I kind of secretly knew that. I knew that in my heart. I just had to check.
Speaker 4: I love you too and we can do the makeup whatever.
Speaker 1: Later you will show.
Speaker 2: Them to catch a cheater.
Speaker 3: This is Jewbil Show's free trip to Jamaica.
Speaker 6: Dreaming of a Caribbean escape, The Jubil Show wants to share the beauty of Jamaica and send you and a guest on an all inclusive trip to Paradise with Plio Hotels and resorts with.
Speaker 3: Five stunning properties to choose from. There's something for everyone. Blue Mountain views to the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Pio Hotels and Resource has your ideal destination for your Jamaican getaway.
Speaker 6: Enter for your very own four day, three night, all inclusive State of Jamaica with eight hundred dollars voucher towards Airbaan.
Speaker 3: Go to the jewbilshow dot com and enter the word Sun good luck