Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: I am all in again with Scott Patterson and iHeartRadio podcast. We gotta put this on this roll. This is this is this is gold.
Speaker 1: That's sneaky, was.
Speaker 2: It. We've then recording you for two days. We've been in your bathroom and then in your kitchen and everything.
Speaker 1: If you don't recognize that voice, that's Maddie. There is thank you for mad I we like to call him thank you for show business right here. Geez, we got him, We got him.
Speaker 2: That's very very kind of you to say. I'm grateful to be here again, second time on your show. So I got invited back, which is always a good thing. Shape that. And we were just talking about the tea. We were talking about the tea because we I think we were at when I saw you last a little bit ago. You were talking about that happening, and so I'd love just to see the progression of what you've been doing. It's just so beautiful.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me on your podcast. I appreciate the opportunity to come on here and and talk about my tea. Yes, please, That's what I'm trying to do. We have peppermint elaine. What else do we have? We have we have we have Breakfast Blend and Earl Gray and is it an age show Gray Ginger Green?
Speaker 2: And how is the tea doing versus the twine? How are people feeling about the tea?
Speaker 1: We's a lot of have feedback yet, Okay, but we're debuting it here at Holidays made here.
Speaker 2: This is the data?
Speaker 1: Is this is it? Yeah, We're wait, we're gathering data. But they are delicious and I am having some right now and I'm quite pleased.
Speaker 2: That's great. Congratulations again on all all of your success. Thank you the different perces.
Speaker 1: That's I couldn't I couldn't have done it out with without the best partners in the world, Warner Brothers. I mean, they're just fantastic partners. I mean, look at this thing. Yeah, you've been here. You you were here and you've seen it grow. Tell us your impressions when you first got here. Did you walk around when you got here?
Speaker 2: I'm going to see that later.
Speaker 1: Walk around? You're what a stupid nash. Now you're going to walk around without security out the wazoo. You're not going to be able to see anything. You'll be fending off fans.
Speaker 2: I want to thank Warner Brothers as well too, because obviously, uh, going back quite a bit, Gilmore Girls, you know, was my first big job, and I think you see how important this show is to so many fans after generations after generations. So I just want to say thank you to Warner Brothers as well, and of course Amy and Dan always have to thank them anytime I'm doing anything Gilmore Girls related, because it starts and with them and they're incredible writers. And so I'm just you know, half is so grateful and happy to be asked to come on this incredibly unique day.
Speaker 1: It is right, it's a real testament to the fans. It's like the fans built this ship and we are sailing in very smooth seas with beautiful weather and aquamarine waters.
Speaker 2: It's lovely, perfect way to put it. And I was in the airport this is a couple of months ago, and people were coming up to me telling me that they were going to tours and it's just like, that's incredible, that's just incredible. And so I'm just happy to be here say hi to some of the fans and see you and yeah, so I'm just grateful to be here.
Speaker 1: Did you ever imagine it growing to this size, and do you ever step back and say I'm a part of something, I'm an integral part of something. And you know, let's face it, the big question that the fans have now, the perennial question is it your baby?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, that really is topic.
Speaker 2: A well, let me start from the beginning.
Speaker 1: How'd you do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? On the on the first part of that question, you know, I mean when I was doing the show that was my first big show, first big job. I mean, I was just learning how to hit my mark for people. It's just like there's a mark on the ground and you hit that mark to so you have the lighting in the right place. And I remember the cinematographer being so so kind to me and just kind of rotating me around, said, you just.
Speaker 1: Missed your mark to the right.
Speaker 2: I left you somehow. It was very just so that's so special when you think about those first things, you know, and and then kind of maybe midway through that first season or so, I did start to feel like this is different, this is different. And then when the show started airing and the episode started airing, it said, oh, this is something else that's difference, you know, and then getting recognized or that's something different. So for me early on, it was certainly these stages of things that felt new to me in my career. And everybody knows those pieces of their life, whether it be a job that you have, or you have your first child, or you get married, or you get engaged, or you lose somebody you love or something like that. That was those first moments that hit you deeply. And that's what this show was to me for me in the beginning, because it was my first big job. Jumping to the end of the second question, you know, Amy and Dan have never come out and said, you know who the father is, and so I always kind of say, well, it's their show. It's Amy and Dan's show. And when they want to say what that is, then you know, I'll listen. But they haven't said it, so I don't feel like, you know, that's my place. I just want Amy and Dan to handle how they want to handle it. Clearly they're just I think they probably knowing Amy and Dan and I kind of feel the same way. I like that it's just like a little bit unknown, you know that that people don't know, and I personally love that ending I was talking earlier, it was so nice that Amy and Dan got a chance to come back and do that we do the Netflix aspect because they got a chance to write how they wanted to write it and do what they wanted to do and for all those episodes, and and that's how they wanted to finish, and they wanted to not say who the father is and so you know, I'm so indebted to them that I'll leave that to them.
Speaker 1: It was nice seeing them at Lauren's Walk of Fame ceremony. It was I got to spend a little time with them and catch up, and I know you did too, and that was that was a very nice event. And you know, Lauren certainly deserved that, probably a decade sooner than it happened, but at least it happened for her.
Speaker 2: And I'm so happy you mentioned that because it was just it was such a special experience. I mean, I was grateful there to be invited to that, and it was it didn't hit me until I was actually there. I mean, her name etched in stone. It was such a you know, and even she said this, I think it was not even something that she would have thought of on her bucket list, and it wouldn't be on it wouldn't have been just because it's so far out there, like how does that happen? And then just for me tangentially just to be there and be invited, like how did I come here and be associated in this way? And I was talking to Lauren afterwards, and just those kind of moments in those events are so reflective. You know, you go back and you think about, Okay, how did I get here? What are the struggles that I had? You know, we all we all have to go through struggles to get to where we are, And a lot of times when you get to that place when you're having this incredible moment, you go back to those things where, oh, those auditions I didn't get or whatever job you didn't get, or the thing or the you broke up with your boyfriend or your girlfriend, and you made it through those challenges. So oftentimes it's the things in our lives that we go through that are are the challenging things that we don't think we can get through. In the moment, we get to the other side and then we reflect my back on it and say, oh, that was a huge reason why I'm here, And so I think that that was a moment of course for not only Lauren, but just speaking for myself to look back at that and say, okay, well, let's let's take stock of our lives and where we are and how far we've come and the challenges we've been through to get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was quite quite a moment and beautifully put by the way, Matt Zugri, We're out of time for this segment. We're going to see you later up on stage.
Speaker 2: Can't wait.
Speaker 1: And now I think you have a little more evidence is why Matt Suger is a superstar. A very thoughtful, very soulful young man, still a young man in my eyes because I'm an old man. He's than that's our friend Easton stop stop. Anyway, I appreciate having you on. Always great catching up and uh.
Speaker 2: Keep going man, Thank you, thank you so much for having me. Everybody it's done well, Thank you so much. And I'm excited, uh to meet everybody out there. We're getting ready to go out there and I'm excited to see stars Hollow again. You know. So this is as fun as it is for the fans, is just as fun for me. So thank you so much for for allowing me to be a part of that, buddy, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and that's going to wrap it up for this little segment. And remember where you lead, we will follow. Stay safe, everyone, everybody, and don't forget Follow us on Instagram at i Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com