Speaker 1: Oh hey, we got a special guest on the podcast right now, Lefty Gunplay.
Speaker 2: They used to gun Man famous game banging o tr Bony Superstar right here typing Boulett cav Man how to come run it up?
Speaker 1: Venture to say he's the hottest rapper in LA right now?
Speaker 2: Best I want to say hottest rapper in LA. I will say hottest rapper and u uh for the Mexicans, you know. Nah see, I don't even want to say that because I want to say, like, you got motion.
Speaker 1: Just Mexicans, because that's watching you win.
Speaker 2: I keep it real. There's some blacks that are way better than me. No, No, you're on fire right now. No, that's cool, but nah, I'm keeping the guys going. It's running, it's running. I want to be the best in all California at the end of the day. And that's what I say. And I keep a g like, yeah, I'm the hardest. Essay, I want to be the hardest in California period, you know what I'm saying. And like, there's some blacks that are really really hard just doing unnatural like me. But that's why I'm working hard. In a it just comes out a little Do people know that minute. Like a lot of my songs freestyle, like ninety percent of them. I just on the first try. So that's your like process or writing. You don't write just off the time. I'm just good at it.
Speaker 1: There's really good at rapping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put one hundred bands on the table for whoever. Things they could get essay rapper things they can get more views than me. I'll put the money on the table, twenty bands, twenty bands right now. We post tomorrow night and uh or you post today and try to beat the grieful start for Scritch Left the gunplay, but you're probably gonna get discouraged after seeing the numbers. So like, I'll put twenty bands on any essay rapper. They could do better than me. I think I'm the best, Like I really didn't. I really, I really would put twenty thousand. I'm not capping take the twenty bands. I'm not cappying. I'm the best. I'm gonna win the twenty bands back. Like dog, there's nobody. You're not gonna fuck me over. We go to the same room, nobody buy, no followers, nothing, I'll post the same day boom, we post.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want. I'm gonna post whatever I want, I'll post talking and get more views than you on the set. Like it's just like when I saw you just challenged Swifty do one hundred thousand dollars? Was it a song battle or what is? What is that? Who? Swifty Blue? I don't know that. You know Swift people, he was the boy, doll.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, He's the help me man, I fucking Swift. I don't know.
Speaker 3: More like he just like he's cool, doll. We used to be boys.
Speaker 2: But you do say ship changes dog, friends switch up, friends switch up and real like changes rap stupid fuck rap.
Speaker 3: Just it's just like you know, he was the boy. You know what I'm saying, I come in loyal. You can't be loyal in his in his game like.
Speaker 2: Just ship like that, Like I got carried away, but like he started it, fuck him on and said fuck him. He started a dog like you know what I'm saying. I used to rep Grimy though you can edit it. I used to rep Grimey re because he was the boy.
Speaker 1: He was the boy. It's just I don't want anything to do with it and leave it at that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that the productive way of give him his attention real quick you No, No, I want to say I want to I want to tell you that the productive way of solving any issues is a song. Challenge like you challenge for one hundred. That's that's the way you sell issues. That's a peaceful way of doing it. Whoever gets more views fucking wins, and you stop rapping. But see, that's how ship should be settled between artists. It's a competition.
Speaker 1: I'm not a trip.
Speaker 2: I don't want I'm not saying I'm gonna smoke, you know. I'm just saying what I'm saying. But that I think that that was a dope. That's the way you settle things. Him, he ain't gonna take it though. He don't take it, but he said I copied him. I copy you, my boy, you I am nothing like you, dog like I'm gonna fucking food or like. I never copy anything about you, dog you hard. I know some of the songs, but I never copy him. I don't think I rap like him.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's better than me. That you guys have different styles for sure. The boy I'm the best. I came out.
Speaker 2: I've been out thirty days and look at me. I'm better than all these dudes, like I'm better than a lot. I'm humble to it up, but run it up. All love the competition, run it up, Like how are we gonna be all rapping? We can play teams real quick and see what bore a better team? Run it up, put the money up. Gambling. I love to gamble, like gamble, like I got money on this that should sell out, saying it'll sell a lot of money. And I want to just I just want everybody know like I am the best, like I'm the best dog right now in the moment when you.
Speaker 1: Were locked up, did you hear it out? When Grido and RJ took over the Novo?
Speaker 3: And those are the best. Those are like the legend Blacks.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, RJ no Griedle, RJ Draco no Griedle, r j jko uh Conrad from the ad Be Sad nineteen hundred, I got a song with Be Sad. Just people like packed Man the Gunman from O tr like you know, shout like export of Macloord like for him. Those are just dudes that are just like really good at rap and just do it such nonchalant like so some is the best Thos my boy, and I'm just saying he's my friend. He's just like all around, he got that it factor. I want to be more like Zoe. I really do the way he carries himself. But the essay version, I don't think I already like that. He's just he's just that guy. Man, I'm just fucking stupid and ghetto and it just turned up and just like Bezo, Something just got it all in one package and just carries it like humble, like just player about it. You know what I'm saying, Just me not. I'm just I just go with the flow. But Something is just like every bat he gets on his West Coast l A.
Speaker 1: She he made so bangers.
Speaker 2: He hit him with that underrated like I would put money on him, then he'll beat me with the underrated. Doubt that song was a dog. That song took over LA for a minute, Like he did some legendary things with him. I got songs with old someone. Yeah, Like I talked to him every day. I'm on his page right now, like that's the home. He's like my friend. I don't ever put him in a competition because he's already like that's my boy already, like he's just like man, I throw him first.
Speaker 1: Every time one said, I was gonna say, uh, how much of like you honing your rap skills happened while you were incarcerated? Or were you rapping prior to you getting locked up and you were eighteen? Like, cause you're really good at rapping, You're not like you know, like you really are dope? Were you? Were you like rapping a lot in jail, like I freest all my ship? That's what I'm saying, like you that you you you're really good at that. So I'm assuming were you getting your wraps up while you were in in prison, like just rapping.
Speaker 2: In Yeah, but I ran out of those songs aside. So whoever whoever wants to rap, like, don't use those first raps on like the worst beat when you get out your your best bangers. Don't use them on a beat that you didn't fully investigate, you didn't write it too, because if you're I wrote, no, I write raps in jail with my head without it, without a beat. Or I remember a song on the radio like like the Me and It'll be in your head, It'll be in my head.
Speaker 1: I can remember Mother for you.
Speaker 2: Willis that like Wills Boulet, Kid Up in the Bitch and I'm gonna knock out call Me Left the Gun play. I don't fuck with dropouts. So it's just I'll write it in there and I'll make it and I'll just go back and forth. It's just crazy in the writing process writing the song. It's just I wrote all my songs and I memorize them after the first try. But there's these one songs like you write in their bangers. And when you get stuck on a rap song. If you ever made a rap song and you don't buy your stuff, you make a rap song. When you get stuck, you get stuck forever. Cash you get stuck on. When you get stuck writing a song, you get stuck forever. You never get past that being stuck part. You're so stuck you erace it like a thousand times. That's why I free song on just off the top, because the first one is the best one.
Speaker 1: Not anybody can do that anymore either. Man.
Speaker 2: That freestyle ship is a real gift. It's like, put me on, They're gonna throw me on the distler their cipher. Yeah, I'm gonna go against the best. Uh No, I'm gonna win it. I'm not gonna be part of it. We're gonna win it. La let the gun play. Is it a competition, it's a competition. Why would you want to lose the dis cipher.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I thought it was just everybody was rapping. Noah, hell on on? They pick a winner, do they? Did? You see the little white dude who did it? A little seat though, I.
Speaker 2: Seem to Ga won it from tr and he beat Mons four shout out cheat the soul in a cab bands and you know to g FA in San Diego won for o TR.
Speaker 1: I see that one. How did you?
Speaker 2: That's one of my favorite videos. Man shout out, shout out twenty two GF A man like that song.
Speaker 1: Hard it's a repeat.
Speaker 2: You gotta look it up on the this cipher it's called twenty two g FA this cipher or marsh fort you hear Marsh four l he hard to I was gonna get a feature with him, he hard to heat. Those guys could sing, man, both of them. Man once black Ones, that's like Filipino essay. I don't know what he was Black Ones like you know, and they're both the best singers ever. I remember asking him like, hey, man, how do you learn how to sing? On twenty two GFA? He's just like, I just fucking shoot it. Hey, I thought I was in trouble, He's all I asked, you, fa. I told him, what's up man? At the New Word concert, I walked through to him before I signed with your I said, man, you seen hard man, and I'm serious. I was just like, you got any tips for how to sing better? And he's just like, I just do that.
Speaker 1: Ship. I'm just like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Like damn, Like that's a lefty answer, but it was just like he was just cocky, like I'll just do it.
Speaker 1: And it's just true. You just do it.
Speaker 2: You can look up on Google doing fine chists. But if you know how to sing, you're telling you you know how to sing? Dog, Sure you know what I'm saying. I want to I want to. I want to sing. I want to sing.
Speaker 3: And I just think that's what says the flowing gang ship and it's just.
Speaker 2: You're gonna start singing eventually being singing if you don't pay attention.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm not enough good enough singer, but I want American Idol to see me. Now. I'm fucking with you, and I missed that. I missed the funk out of that. Hey, you like the voice of American Idol. I mean I never really watched the voice, so probably American Idol. American Idol. Who's the host on that ship? Bryan Seacrest? No, all him? No? I still yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it still Luke Bryant and not Linel Richie.
Speaker 1: Lionel Richie is the new one. Yeah? And then uh, all the O g's are gone.
Speaker 2: They used to be like whoa, let me get it. It's Lionel Richie, and then it's man Katie Perry, Katy Perry, right, and then it's one more neo, Jennifer Lopez, the dancing one. I know this because of jail. Like in j'all watch a lot of TV. So what were you watching in jail? Football on Sundays?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Two Broke Girls and Pelican Bay, Two bro Girls, Two Bro Girls? Fire thought Modern Family? But Modern Family is great.
Speaker 1: I did so much time. I've seen every episode three times. Modern Family.
Speaker 2: My favorite episode is when she comes home and they're throwing the party and the that full piel. He's all faded, he smoked weed and they going and he has like the eighties. I love Phil and I love fucking Al Bundy in that show. What's all they don't get that show right there? I get bay Watching the nighttime. On my late night, I'll stay up and I watch bay Watching the four Yards. Just and Pamela Anderson Carmen a lecture. That's what that's part of my bars, I said, blue check mark face carming the lecture.
Speaker 1: So if you were locked up watching Baywatch, are you able to you know, shine the helmet while watching Baywatch and you're like in privacy, Nah.
Speaker 2: Hell not, because I got my SELLI right there. And if my Seley did it all, trip on my seld like, what's so full of.
Speaker 1: What you're doing? So you get pouring in there, like you know what? I like? More on to your advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody told me in there they'd be like, and I live, and there's certain things a man keeps to himself, and that would be and I just keep it real. That would be like you know Jackie, now, oh no, listen to this getting high, your dirty work, cheating on.
Speaker 1: Your female or talking down on your wife just certainly didn't do that family stuff. That's what I do. That's why I just stopped it. I'm like, boom, I stopped it. Paying. I'm not even you're the boy, you're the homie. But I just know my mom.
Speaker 3: Everybody's part of me. Like I just do it and I live by that like some do, some don't.
Speaker 2: Some do.
Speaker 1: Want to listen, some don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have the fool when I'm stupid whatever.
Speaker 1: I have a good time.
Speaker 2: But when it's time to be serious, standards, I shut it down. No, I got no standards. Okay, I got no standards.
Speaker 1: Straight up.
Speaker 2: I'm like ghetto, but I'm just like I'm smart. I'm just raised street knowledge and just what they taught me. Just I contact all the time, always cool, I kick it in.
Speaker 1: I like to have a good time.
Speaker 2: I don't like to be serious. I like to feel I like to feel comfortable and just chill. But like with all the cameras on and everything I'm going through. Everything goes on the media site if you watch this, Mexican platforms, and that's cool, but the way they twist it, and I just like, yeah, I got I do got a little bit of I got no standards. Never mind, I was thinking about the door my boy I loved, and I don't call them servers. I call them dancers. That's how you're know from the containers. Dancers, professionals. If you'd be like nah, dance though, like I love dancers food, Like those are like the baddest you know girls to me.
Speaker 1: The dancers in the STUV go crazy, they really do. What's so on my Instagram? What's hey? What's the strip club to go to? In the STV?
Speaker 2: Sat in Paradise, Bliss sat in Paradise. Bliss is open after those clothes sat in Paradise and Blizz sat in Paradise Paradise first, then sating after Paradise while the sun still up, like seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: Go up in there, that's the day shift spot.
Speaker 3: Go ship real quick. It's open all night. But I'd rather go up in the in the in the daytime.
Speaker 1: Say you go take a ship at the strip with a whole game of money.
Speaker 2: Let them know it's ot R R Bowling Superstar. Yeah, up in there, always steph the gun play on the game. Shot us Dolly, Sandy, uh, Mac, baby dog whatever? Whatever are these dancers names? Shot out Lucy too, and I said, that's my baby right there.
Speaker 1: She worked there too. She quit right there, shout us a knockout in a month or two.
Speaker 2: Are these their real names? These are the real names to me? Yea, these other real names to me, ship, I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: You ever have a stripper tell you or a dancer tell you their name? And no, I don't know the name. When I walk in there, I know who they already are going in Now, you're not Mercedes, You're Rachel. Rachel. No, no, no.
Speaker 2: I go up in there and I just know what I want to ready, like from the ground from my g g's vicious social media vicious.
Speaker 1: Like you find someone on I G and seek them out and went in love.
Speaker 2: With them strippers over a picture, real ship looking at her like that. She bad shout up flock's finance too on the say it didn't work out, but we'll flirt and stuff and it's just like yeah, I g's vicious are like my schedule. I was just hard, hard to go do it, but I'll be managing it. Like I said, Man, I was kicking over the stripper last night. I was kicking with stripper night before that. Like the girl I'm in love with is a stripper, like call them on dancers like my baby mama was a stripper like my first baby mama used to try.
Speaker 1: To wear a strip like I love strippers like they're beautiful doll. They're bad. Strippers are bad, homie, not all of them, but the strippers and the sub that are fine. Definitely, not all of them.
Speaker 2: She got some finance hin, Now, straight up, she got fine. I think she got some of the best females in the game as she got pretty girls. Dog been in other areas. I don't think they're messing with the sv girls. Shout us to all the SHGV grows have to go to the strip club together. They got to drink water out there. Maybe they'll come on fine too.
Speaker 1: Let's go. I'm gonna go out there. We'll hit the strip club and we'll take a ship as you what strip club would you go to? Whatever you take me to. What's your favorite one? I like your half of your hat sick. That's a bad hat, but it's a fitted. My favorite strip club.
Speaker 2: Is not in La It's in Arizona. It's called Jaguars. He rather with that one, given the play about the hat. It's Arizona. I like that ship though his hat's bad.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: But see the thing before I tell you about the shuper Clip team. I told everybody, like they get me hot right now. When you get a fitted hat, sometimes that's your size, you put it on and it's just if you're a man, dude, you know it don't feel right. But then that one dusty hat, it is your size just for a long time, and that's your good luck hat. You put it on and just fits on your head. Yeah, but it's they're both the same size.
Speaker 1: But the one that you've broken hard to just get that one, it's just like that's it.
Speaker 3: That's your hat, you know, you know with the fitting is like that's the one.
Speaker 1: This one fits perfect. You can't tell ship.
Speaker 2: But see that's the thing with snap Dog. Snaphag always gets me right, you know what I'm saying. Just Snapas's cool. I like Snappag, Like shout up to snap Bass.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't funk with fitting no more, I really don't. I don't like fitted hats with your hat size. If you were to buy fitted my ces.
Speaker 3: A thousands, so my hat size will be ward ten.
Speaker 1: Feel like mine mine seven and seven three eights.
Speaker 3: As much I want to try now, but I don't want to give him my ship.
Speaker 1: That I got on my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if you got like I got money on my head. I don't say that money on my mind, No money on your mind.
Speaker 1: Money. I get money when I get hit man. There you go, you get money while you get head man.
Speaker 2: I just got out of jail man. I'm just, you know, fresh out, just living it up like I've been locked on my whole life. I'm just having a good time. What was the I don't care about I don't care about the comments. I don't give a fuck, Like you know what I'm saying. I don't care what people say. Like I'm going everything about accordingating the right way, Like.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I am from who I am. I'm from you know a gang. I'm from La. I'm proud of you. I'm an Essay, I'm Mexican. You know I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I've been through some things, and you know what I'm saying. I don't care about this ship. I don't care I see this real ship. I don't care about the rap, I don't care about the fame. I don't care about the money. I just want to be happy, and you know it's gonna make me happy.
Speaker 1: More money, more money for more money? Do you think so?
Speaker 2: I think I don't get happy when I got more money. Strippers make me happy, but not I want more money. I just don't ever want to go back to being broken poor and just the way that I'm living like it ain't cool.
Speaker 1: I'm dying to get the about. Does it feel good to get legal money?
Speaker 2: Hell no, because gonna take it. I want it on the table, on the said real ship. I ain't capping no, Yeah, no, I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to. Yeah, she's gonna yeah, hell no. Support is gonna take half with back pay. So just so we're clear, supports grinding family lawyers watching this, you're technically a broke man and these are fake change my boy.
Speaker 2: I don't care about any court ticket. I don't care if the contract gets me.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: But I'll do the time in the county what they're gonna do. But you don't have any money, right I got a gang of money. Oh, I got a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I do. I got money. I got a lot of money. I'm trying to help you out right now.
Speaker 2: I want to see who has more money in their pocket than me right now? And I'm not putting counting solace. I want to see who in everybody in the room that's a fir bed.
Speaker 1: I don't have any cash on me. Man.
Speaker 3: You might win, though, I'm finking it all right then I don't carey much.
Speaker 1: I win win. I saw the money stuffed in it. I'm humble about it. Man.
Speaker 2: I've been broke my whole life. Man, I poppy and I never had ship, you know what, I never had nothing.
Speaker 1: What was the for you? Like getting out and like kind of glowing up right away? Like how did you get on soul? And OTRs?
Speaker 2: I see, I seen it. I got out of Pelican Bay and I hit up OTR right away and was gonna wrap you know, King Cashu and just I always wanted to be from OTR. Just seeing it OTR was just it's OTR, like just growing up, that was just o TR, like for the hood. That's like that's OTR. Like they're just like they blow up all their artists, you know what I'm saying. They got a pretty solid line up. I said, I'm gonna be from this, so I hit them up. But I read in a Gucci main book and some real advice. You don't gotta tell me your homeboy's hot. You don't gotta tell me that your homie's popping and he knows how to rap, because if he was popping and he knew how to rap.
Speaker 1: I would have been heard about him.
Speaker 2: And right now I'm on everybody's fucking Explorer and everybody's feed and everybody's YouTube. I'm on everybody in all LA's stuff. You cannot lie and say you ain't see me. You ain't see me. You asleep under a rock, You probably missed it. I'm everywhere, and I was ridiculous. I don't even notice I'm passing my I'm on the store on a sticker in the store, crazy story sticker. Yeah, on a wear her shoe, sell my pictures on the side for Street Rise.
Speaker 1: What I say already Gucci Man book book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't gotta tell me your homies hot, Your homi's popping, Your homeie knows how to wrap. Your beats are hot. If your beat was hot, I would have wanted your beat. If you're if you were popping, Soulis would have been looking for me. You popping, So I'm popping out. You know, I'm some type of way, And now Old Char's reaching out to me. Like height we like and now they see the message back then it's a funny story. So I just manifested the whole situation and now I'm a OTR and y'all was doing it by myself. I was getting two hundred thousand with an iPhone, but not OTR.
Speaker 1: Just and cool.
Speaker 2: People say, oh he got burned. Whatever, Nah, it felt right. It feels like family. He does everything for me. Atlantic anybody you ain't gonna do this for me and hold my hand and just take me to the top and put the actual love and support and believe in your music. That's what I want and so believes in it. And that's why I'm smoking the competition in LA. I'm really money now. But he just he tells me the call the time, like you want this, you know, And I sit there like looking at what the hell? Like this is some movie shit, right, And I was just like do I want it? Like you know what I'm saying, do I deserve?
Speaker 1: Do I want it?
Speaker 2: And yeah, I want it. But it's just that my life's changing so quick and he's a big part of it, cash too, Like it's just like it's happening so fast. It's like a perfect game. It's like everything I ever wanted.
Speaker 1: It really is. Man, Once you're hot and you're popping, your schedule's just locked in. You're just in motion.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where the hell we're going. They just take me here and I'll be like, oh, I remember this podcast.
Speaker 1: You know when I first started and I was broke. I remember looking at this one. This is it. I'm here now cool. I'll see it in my dream, you know I'm seeing I've seen it.
Speaker 2: In my vision type of stuff. God put it in my head because that's my vision. He didn't put it in my mom's head. Your head, your head, your head, you know how to wrap. He got a gang of chains on.
Speaker 1: They're loud.
Speaker 3: God damn, he got a gang of chains on. Let me brow on food. You heard that ship.
Speaker 2: You probably could have hurt it from right there. That's just sounding like somebody moving a shopping cardinals. A gang of gold chains didn't sound like that.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ, that's a that's just heavy hung Oh man, that's cool. He shipped on everybody in the conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna ask you, like, come on, I do think that. At times in Latin hip hop, it feels like because there isn't like a super pop in Mexican rapper nationally yet that when someone starts to pop, the divide starts to happen. I don't care about I'm just like, let me finish. No, no, my point, let me finish, so like like an exam, it would be like the homie from Houston, that Mexican ot. He's hard. He ain't Kelly popping no no no, but he got well. He just sold out. He's in Houston popping. No. But he's just the best rapper in Houston. He's the best.
Speaker 2: Let me finish my back before saying no, no, no, I got to get off the way because I already spoke on him like I'm talking about him. No, he's the best rapper and everybody says he's the best rapper before I forget my bad. It's his podcast. How do you want to get it right because you're gonna twist it? Nah, hell no, I want to feature that's my dream collapse. He's the best rapper. I never seen nobody split the way he does. He's not even real. But my point was no, but I just want to get it out the way before it goes on and be like I'm talking shitting on here.
Speaker 1: You're saying something positive about h Yeah, he hard, He's super hard. He hard, and I can't wait to go out there to Houston. Okay, my bad, now your points.
Speaker 2: No, My point was that I noticed that now that he's starting to pot, that's a viral moment. We gotta edit that done that there's.
Speaker 1: A whole lot of negative energy from the other Mexican artists in Texas towards him, And I feel like a lot of times in La whenever a mex Can artist starts to pop, everybody starts turning, turning it against him, Like I saw that like this, Why I saw this happen with like Kruk and C and G like they beefed out when they would have been better being together. Like I mean, you know what I'm saying, Like I want to get it or like to me, if you think of you're you're on fire.
Speaker 3: I love crooked shot a crooked one man. Yeah, I to that's my boy.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is like I feel like for the sake of like putting on a Mexican for the United States as a rapper, it's like the unity's gotta be oh gz exactly, oh G And if you notice O GZ don't like about anything. She always he's always extremely positive. You don't ever see him wrapped up in any of the negative ship shout out.
Speaker 2: So Giz we gotta songs either man, he worldwide. Man, you cannot say you never.
Speaker 1: Heard of GZ. But my question to you with mainstream with it, is that something you think about, like, let me try to kind of like no, no, I don't always keep it route to myself. You like you cool, you don't fast forward.
Speaker 2: I just mean in terms of like trying to know I gotta I got to go mainstream, but I don't give it damn like I just want to do for I mean music because I love to make music. I don't want nobody to detain or change my steel. And it does happen you did a certain rapper. They try to twist it that way with that keen little g incident, you know what I'm saying. But I still solid and now they mean it that way. But I do think that I'm the best and he's the best dog. So they try to twist it. They made their whatever they did that out of it, But you gotta get it right, like I don't care like, I'm just doing it for LA. That's what I do music for for La, for La, for Los Angeles. Cool if they listen to it out of time, cool they feel me, So I don't care. Damn, I'm not gonna lie to them. I make it for La, La, for essays and for blacks. I make LA music. I want people in LA. I don't care about the radio. I want people in LA to get in the car on Friday and go bump that left the gun play. That's all I care about is just like making music. Well, I'm just letting it out. Everything I seen. My raps are real, like I meet a lot of these rappers do and they're not like that in real life, and it's like it breaks it breaks your heart because like you look at the tone you know your life, there's certain ones that are like you know, they're they're like that, and it's just like not since I'm doing it, it's just like happens so quick and it's just like.
Speaker 1: It it's over rady. It ain't what I thought it was. It's cool shot. I saw the fancy shot.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep making music, but it ain't wanna fuck the fame like you know what I'm saying, Like, forget the money.
Speaker 1: The money you get the money's cool. Whatever I got money, I'm happy I got a couple that I never had a couple of thousand, one hundred thousand in my life. You know, I'm saying to touch one hundred thousand, mettal fresh on nine nine backs.
Speaker 2: Touch a hundred. Touch How you say you rapping? You ain't even touch ten thousand. I'm touching that.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 2: It's like now what Like it's like still not happy. I wonder what the hell it is. And it ain't drugs, it ain't being in jail.
Speaker 1: I wonder what it is. Like I don't know what's gonna make me happy. Like it's just in motion.
Speaker 2: Dog OTR keeps me like a family dog and like I don't care about any other state but just La and just making rap.
Speaker 3: For like the homies dog and the homies are the means wanted to hate on me.
Speaker 2: Dog. So that's what I want to tell you. I want to break the barrier, and I don't think it'll ever get broken. Just with like the way that the comments are with Mexicans hating on Mexicans, but like they're so quick to go and jump and support like and me too. I love black songs, you know what I'm saying. I love black art I want I want to songs with black artists. Black artists are my favorite. But I'm always gonna support a Mexican. I will sign with a black babel. I will sign with a Mexican. I'll sung with any label whatever. Shout us to the Blacks, shout ut to the Mexicans, and then if you know, you know, but I'm gonna go with a Mexican artist because I want to see the homie win.
Speaker 1: Well, there's so many dope up and coming artists right now. There's obviously, but they win. They're not breaking that barrier to know I'm saying. I mean, but they're gonna come on like Coyotes, Dope, they're hard. I never Ravo. I never heard him.
Speaker 2: I heard a Bravo. You never heard Coyote. The two brothers never they're hard? Are they They're fired? I don't know if I check that out. I keep it real, but I heard the Bravo. The bad Chaser Jad bands heard the Bravo. He reached out to me. We got a song to get a shout up. Bravo ye got you sitting the song of Bravo. Yeah, we got a song with Bravo and Jab Bands. We're gonna do a song. It's called Holy Field, Gang Brother, the Bad Chu Left, the Gumpy Jab Bands.
Speaker 1: Those are like they're they're doing it, They're like hood A rich I'm curious because I'll notice, like the songs like you picked rap over like that are old school, like The Game, Start from Scratch and eminem the Superman Freestyle. What were you like growing up? Bumping like? What were you? What's your like? Top three or four favorite albums of all time? The Game, the One with the Hater to Love It, how the documentary Richard, I try yep, you man, let me see.
Speaker 2: Probably Doctor Dre two thousand and one. But if I had to go, I would be debating on it. I would probably get a Drummer Boy CD straight out the Nine that one go Hard. I'll get a Drummer Boy CD too, That CD go Hard straight out the nine shot a Drummer Boy Man.
Speaker 1: Damn is that CD? Go crazy on Mazie one the first one? Nah? I would get the CML shit Heavyweight Tank that's my boy. I can't do that. I want to wear heavyweight more.
Speaker 2: I can do that, they say, somebody doing the song on myb I'm gonna get away heavyweight tank. He got some ship every day before I get ready. I bumped that a.
Speaker 1: Plane for keeps that shit go crazy and he.
Speaker 2: You know you're gonna do a record with Mazzi, I'll probably do it with CML, okay, because that's my favorite rapper CML.
Speaker 1: If I bump his music, I would do a song with Mazie. He's one of the greates in my opinion.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't switch up through because CMO reached out to me first.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I don't care about the fame CML and I bump. I bumped CMO just as much as I bumped MAZI. But I would rather want it with CML because he just recognized me that just like I bump his stuff every day before I go home with just a hood like that cares if it's Mazi, that's CML lavish d he goes hard. You've seen his songs, a mini, you better ask about your son. I put tags on fees. My mama texts me. She says she's praying for me. I taxt my mama right back. You said, I'm playing for keeps. You go crazy.
Speaker 1: That song makes me want to go to a concert. And just like, have you been to a Sacramento yet or not?
Speaker 2: He went out there and so with CML, and we ain't get I'm out of bounds, baby on the game.
Speaker 1: I ain't going with you thought, I ain't going with them, I ain't going nobody. I stay down South. I was not gonna say, like, if you get booked up there, you're gonna take the booking or now.
Speaker 2: I'm taking the straps. I'm taking the straps. I ain't going out there's I'm way out of bounds. I wouldn't want to even touch grounds right there. I would people on the blog saying that, oh he's disey Northeast, so what I am Disney North. They and I would never go up there. I'm not stupid, and you would never come down here.
Speaker 1: Well, I've noticed like a lot of the a lot of the ogs are uniting from the South.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to speak on the ogs.
Speaker 2: I don't speak on prison politics, prisons, prisons, the streets is the streets.
Speaker 1: Would I talk about music? We're talking to music wise?
Speaker 2: Whatever they got going a I listened to that. My politics are different. I don't speak on that. So what I speak on though, is music wise. People say Northaniels are better than South Side rappers for music, They're not.
Speaker 1: They're not. They're hard.
Speaker 2: I don't bump none of this stuff, you know what I'm saying. And they stay dishing the homies. So why is everybody at bug her that I'm saying, fuck them because they stay dishing us. You know what I'm saying. They stay dishing us, calling us. You know what I'm saying. That's cool to each of his own. I'm gonna make music from my side. He shout out, say the world man, Blue Devil. I like the way he puts it. He just keeps the real dog and he makes me see it the way that I see it. But I just can't get the words out. But he just like I would. It's a big topic. It's everybody's saying left. He says, I would never do a song with him. I would never go up there and go to their side of town. And I don't think they would ever come down South. I never seen them, not Thaniel.
Speaker 1: Never mind.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say nothing. It's another subject. I never I never believe it like that.
Speaker 1: My question to you is, I know you've been putting out a lot of videos, a lot of singles, freestyles. Are you working on an album right now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fuck rap dog. I think about it right there, just drinking, just looking at it, like, fuck rap Rookie of the Year and I'll still sell it out.
Speaker 1: That's the album. That album's called Rookie of the Year. It's hard, So that album's called Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 2: Rookie of the Year. It's the best shit that I ever wrote in my life. They got my sound out of me.
Speaker 3: All this shit.
Speaker 1: You guys think it's hard.
Speaker 2: Hell, you get a preview with like the gleeful stuff, just the cheet though flow like those are like the songs they just ad and they're getting like one hundred and fifty. I was in seventy eight thousand and one day on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I trip out. How much is the start from scratch cut right now? Please want to do it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Rookie the Year Man Left the Gun play by OTR Records, produced by zay Keys, Saw Trees, Matt Breaks All cite what features you got, oh man, I got Big Sad nineteen hundred, I got drummer boy, I got keen cash.
Speaker 1: I got that ain't ship. It's probably more than that. That ain't nothing. The views ain't caught up yet. You gotta look at it from the studio. He knows, he knows he raced it. And that's so not hard. I want to hear it right now. It's just hard. Ain't no on big side. The wordo no ma roue shot san Diego shot out. We're doing the baby.
Speaker 3: I can't keep my eyes off you and are you serious?
Speaker 1: Size?
Speaker 2: But he's writing when he's ready, and I'm going I got a thing for the Big Gemini to rocking right pat you and that, Yeah, that was the Big Gemini record. We missed that, that beat, and that's the song that I told him I wanted to. I see him wanting, and I think he's gonna do numbers him.
Speaker 1: So when you when you do that record, you gotta hit a big Gemini to get cleared. You gotta just remake the beat, dog to whoever can make the beat better, memorize it in are y'all clearing the Big Gemini sample? Yep, Yeah, that's just hard. That's a Classic's gonna do money. Y'all gotta remake some NB Rights ship no EMC Magic ship that say, baby, no, I know what I'm saying. You should also remamber, like did you ever grow up listening to MC magic all my girls did, all my mom did, my mom and all her Yeah, that's like the girls and the mom stuff, Like uh nah, I can't.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I should do it for the people. Why not for the culture, For the culture.
Speaker 1: They would really like that.
Speaker 2: Shout out to other girls that grew up listening to that, even something like you should you should do a free you know what, We're gonna have your freestyle before you leave over.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pick the beat. Let me hear which we we're gonna do neighborhood music. Yeah, I think that'll be.
Speaker 2: Hard, and that was gonna be hard, and then like then, so we can do summer nights, that's it or neighborhood neighborhood to do it like that?
Speaker 1: I like this. We'll get to it later. Want to do it right now? Already? Well, it'll be a different YouTube.
Speaker 2: I met little rock the other day. Man shout us a little rock man. Man'll took me over there to a to a little rock concert on a something.
Speaker 1: Boulevard and Melrose. Yeah, he took me.
Speaker 2: I made him.
Speaker 1: He was real humble.
Speaker 3: He's just like real, like just the hommy you know, superway.
Speaker 1: Local too, like boys boys, cool school. It's really cool.
Speaker 2: He's like gang gang like he's just like hood with it, like he's just he is woody like he says you just like he's he's a gangster, sabboys, a gangster. Like you meet him in person and be like, oh shit, a gang he real one recognized real, he'll like you. I always wonder is I didn't think he was gonna be like that. He surprised the funk out of me. He's really like that, Like he's just really tripping local.
Speaker 1: I met him randomly backstage at a y G contract in Arizona before he went to jail last time. He's cool and he was cool yeah, like a homi like just yeah that local shout us local y g F. I was to peace Slim man. I was gonna ask you yet, all right, Peter Slim for a hundred uh for you like being in the shoe. I wonder mentally, what do you do to not go crazy when you're in that sort of confinement man? Because I just went crazy to break you, right.
Speaker 2: It did it didn't. I didn't even do that long in there. People did twenty thirty years now, I don't want to say too much on it. I did two three years. I can't get no phone, no no sous.
Speaker 1: Mentally, like are you able to mentally go on a vacation and within.
Speaker 3: Pelican ba' shoes like more boring than corking shoe.
Speaker 2: Corking shoe. I had like a good time in there corking shoes just like just cool. It's just like it's like you just gotta be ready for ship with corking shoes, corking shoes. You just gotta go to corking shoe and no cork and shoe, No where tonna explain it. I've been a corkoran shoe. I went a corking shoe for like you know, young grew up in corking shoe. Eighteen nineteen twenty boom transfer Pelican bass shoe a year and a half boom hit the line. But I was a corking shoe. It was cool with there. It's just like a different type of time in my life and like just really fucked me up, just really made me better. Just I just tripped out and there I look back at it like I should fuck you up, though, Like it's just like it's a trip and made me who I am and I got no regrets.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I wasn't corking shoe. Has it? Has it been hard? Like how long did it take for you? If you even even haven't adjusted to like being out? I don't think I could do corking shoe over again. It was just like that that that was like that vicious, like you just gotta have the heart for the first time to do it one time, and that's it.
Speaker 2: It's just corking shoe breaks motherfuckers. Like it's just good homies. And if the homies are, they're just real tight. But corking shoes just corking shoe.
Speaker 1: I don't miss that thing. I do not any how, How hard has it been being out? Learning how to adapt? Is it? Trust me?
Speaker 3: Learning how to adapt being so institutional I still being in the hood.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, I got a bag, I got money, but money don't last forever, like you know, I take care of my knees and right now I got an apartment and.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting to sign. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: My mom she's like just lagging a sign. But yeah, I gotta get it out of the hood. I'm dying to get about the hood like people want to be hood so bad. I don't want this no more. I'm Alma's gonna be hood to keep a ghettle drout to the hood.
Speaker 1: But man, I guess also, where you're the most vulnerable at the hood is always the hood. Don't ever take it for granted. Dog.
Speaker 2: Like you live by the gun, you die by the gun. I'm not stupid, I'm really gangster. And God already wrote the script. You can't be scared when you go. You go just when it's your time. It's your time. And if you're not asking for trouble, you just you know, on your loan on some gang shit.
Speaker 1: You be all right.
Speaker 2: But if you're out there looking for trouble, trouble won't find you that in hom You don't care what area you in, Like you know what I'm saying. You in the county, you on the streets, you on in another person's hood, you be popping it for you. You better be walking it. Like food's out there in plane. I don't get a twisted people out there in plane. I wasn't playing you know what I'm saying it's bad out here in La too, like you know what I'm saying, but it's also good. But if you look for trouble, you gonna find trouble to the kids doing it, like, don't do that, like listen to your mom.
Speaker 1: This is bullshit. And do you feel like you're moving in a way in which like a change steak? Yeah, I'm like, like, you know, you you don't want to you you don't want to end up not her back or even dead.
Speaker 2: You know, give a ship though, Like you know, I don't care if I ended up dead or ended up back.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that. I'm being smart about it.
Speaker 2: I know I got shit going on for me for myself, but if something were to happen and that happened, fucking that's what happened.
Speaker 3: That's the way the script went. And we're doing everything not.
Speaker 1: To do that. And that's the part is as long as you're doing those things right hard though.
Speaker 2: You know, that's why I gotta tap pat myself in the pocket and back, and nobody gives me that credit, like them two steps.
Speaker 1: Back, like not kicking it with the hood, not being not setting dope no more. You can't sell dope and wrap.
Speaker 2: That's bullshit because you're gonna be strapped serving up sacks all day.
Speaker 3: You don't never get in the zone you want to rap.
Speaker 2: You gotta sacrifice and be broke dog and write them bangs in jail and just believe in your dream, dog and stop being selling dope.
Speaker 1: Those cool selling those cool you.
Speaker 2: I never made it past fucking five hundred thousand dollars in my pocket to where I was just breaking even every day and just you know how the brain new shirt and a chain and a beamer. Had a beamer, you know what I'm saying. But a haircut, but nothing, no real wealth, nothing, that's the same thing every weekend.
Speaker 1: That's all I have. But I have money though, But now I got money. Well, I'm curious because I watched your volog you did with do No where you guys were in your area, which which was man, great guy loved doing.
Speaker 3: Most Mexican person I ever had.
Speaker 1: That's not it. He should put that on a on a T shirt, LA. But I'm curious because, like when you were locked up, he's a humble man. He's a humble guy. Do know for sure? What Like do you remember hearing about Nipsey passing away and how he passed away when you were incarcerated. Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I remember that day. Nipsey was my favorite rapper. I wish I could be more like me. I'm nothing like Nipsey. His mind was just sick. Like I said, I want to be the Mexican YG, but like Nipsey was just his mentality and the thing that he did, the way he made all money in grinding, all my life, all that just his legendary best rapper, top three, one of my top three rappers all time, Nipsey, Eminem probably the game probably nah, yeah, man, Span Saws.
Speaker 1: Homies on the game are hard, you know they are.
Speaker 2: Hopefully I'm your favorite REP three all the time, Eminem.
Speaker 1: Nipsey hustle the game. That's a good three.
Speaker 3: Tupac's hard, too, but not those guys. I'm going with the game, Nipsey.
Speaker 1: So if you a third one left the gunn play, if you and Whack end up doing this fade, you just challenged him to on on community, He's not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: If you when you get a game verse, you know what, man, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna say like this, I don't think he knows like he did. Let me tell you like this, I got it. I don't think he meant it like that.
Speaker 1: Now whacks a good dude. That's cool, and I give it.
Speaker 3: I give every person the benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 2: But like like y'all climbed around for with like I'm not playing out here, like I don't give a fuck, Like I'm really from where I'm from.
Speaker 1: I don't care about this shit.
Speaker 2: Like you know, I'm from a gang and I got my homies behind me, and I don't care if somebody's dissing me. I'm I don't think he meant it that way. I'm not taking it the whole and I'm pretty sure he would take it the whole way against me too.
Speaker 1: I know he does.
Speaker 3: I know he does and not.
Speaker 1: I know he does my bad.
Speaker 3: I know he does talk down on Mexicans. I don't talk down on blacks.
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 2: I've been in jail, that's cool. I don't even know who the fuck he is, dog Like, I really don't. I just in nine years in Pelican.
Speaker 1: Bay and I signed.
Speaker 2: He has some artists and stuff. I wouldn't sign with him, you know what I'm saying. Just i'd be a sellout. He just if you guys met you guys would get along. If he may, I'll come at him, embrace him. But I know he's probably gonna, you know, be like fuck fuck him. Dog, you know, without giving me the benefit of the doubt. So you know, shot us to him. But he said, like, I never shot ship, Like you don't know me, Dog. You know that's a good answer because yeah, in reality, yeah I never shot ship.
Speaker 1: You know, don't. But you don't know my life. You don't know what I've been through. I don't know your life. I don't know who you are. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Everybody has in line. You know what I'm saying, like Dog, like I said, for you, ask for like trouble. I'm not threatening him or nothing, but like I don't give a fuck. You know what I'm saying, Like I don't give a I don't give He ain't a businessman for that whole but I ain't a businessman.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying you're going to do something. I'm the best LA rappers. It's an essay. You better check the motherfucking resume. Dog, for you talk about me, Dog on the gang.
Speaker 2: I'm really tripping like that, Dad homies, I don't give a fuck about this ship about.
Speaker 1: Him like that.
Speaker 3: No, I don't talk about him like that or his people like that. That ship ain't cool.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: I'll never do ship with him. I wouldn't. He's cool. Shout out to him. I'll never do nothing with him, dad homies, bang that it's like that.
Speaker 2: I'm tripping like I'm tripping, dog like that. Ship ain't cool. Fuck him, I said it. Fuck him, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 2: We won't do a show there wherever he's at. Fuck him, my bad, Fuck him, dog. I'm sorry, guys, fuck him. I'll be letting my people dog fuck him, Dog, I'll be letting. I be a sellout. I'd be a sellout embracing him. Nah, I'm cool, cool on him.
Speaker 1: Fuck him. I heard what he said. Well, let's change the subject. Nah. Fuck that. I don't really want to, uh finish it up. We're good. I'm sorry for you were saying on Sundays.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel, though.
Speaker 1: I keep it real.
Speaker 2: I can't go to sleep when anything bottled inside. If you got to feel something on your chest, get it off your chest. I ain't fake, I'm real. Fuck you, next question, My bad, Sorry, my bad, You're gonna have.
Speaker 1: To he's let's lighten it up. Hey, what's your favorite football team? The Raiders? The Raiders. I'm sorry, they suck. They made it.
Speaker 2: What you think the problem was? I can't even get back to it after that one. I'm tripping. I feel hot food. I'm too ghattle to be honest. Ship, I heard what you sell, my boy, I'll be a sellout food. Shout out to the Essays Mexican community. That's a big old subject.
Speaker 1: I don't do that. I love black people. I love blacks, I love essays.
Speaker 2: Why is he trying to, uh put put a line between it when you're trying to break that right, you're trying to put a line between it.
Speaker 1: Like make us beef and like I fuck with blue Face. You know what I'm saying. I fuck with the game. I'm doing the game remakes. Why you do that?
Speaker 3: Like, I fucking love bloods, I love some cribs, all the homies.
Speaker 1: I'm not don't know he doing too much.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: Well let's get to the Raider.
Speaker 2: But I'm the first real I'm the first real I'm the first real Latino freship out of jail. Thirty days of Go Dog, and I'm telling you that's not cool. Dog, It's not right, and people are just saying that it's cool.
Speaker 1: It's not right.
Speaker 3: Somebody with a platform has to say fuck that, it's not cool.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 2: If he wants to stop doing that and be like, you know what, I didn't meaning like that, that's cool, we could do it, but I doubt they.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I wouldn't exchange my hands with it. It's not cool.
Speaker 2: He knows what's right and what's wrong, and that's not right. It ain't right, and I'm not cool with it saying I would do it. I get it off my chest. It's a big subject. You gonna go viral, fuck viral.
Speaker 1: It's just real shit. That's not right. I got a platform, I'm gonna speak. I don't like that shit. Dog. If he wants to do it to each is his own, do it. But I ain't fucking with him. Damn. He put in the line between the boundary when we're breaking that like, it's about it's about unity, That's what I'm saying earlier. You need I love black edu came from a black podcast. Yeah, No, it's about unity, man. I think I think he'll clear that up. Man, she couldn't. Well, I know one thing why I ain't racist. I think he is. I think he is. Man. They keep asking me, I think he I think he is. Do you think the Raiders should keep Antonio Pears?
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm gonna keep a g I don't think he is that thingful.
Speaker 1: I don't think he is.
Speaker 2: I think he's just talking shit because I would say some ship if I didn't give a fuck about the camera, but they trained so good. I think he's just talking shit like he don't mean it like that. Maybe he don't mean it like that, but it comes out that like that. Sometimes I be talking ship, but I gotta watch what I say on camera. Right now, I'm talking ship, and I don't think he means it like that. I don't think he means like that. He's just like so like that's whack one hundred whatever. You know, he has his artists. He's casual Ony West and he's just like fuck it, fuck everybody. I'm just talking shit, real, la ship.
Speaker 1: You got a long career ahead of you, bro, I do. That's what everybody says. I got a no no mind.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say no, you know, you really do have a long career ahead of you, bro, Like I hope so, man, I really do, I really do. Nobody wants to see anybody like you know the whole thing, you know, I don't want to see you crash out, you know what I'm saying, or get yourself into a situation where no, I'm gonna be hot forever. That's my biggest dream, that's my biggest downfall. I get what you're saying, is to have not be hot and rule my career over one thing.
Speaker 1: And it can happen. It can happen at any time. Yeah, and if it happens, it happens for fucking fuck you. Hey, fucking I'm still gonna keep rapping. Nah, bro, you got a long career ahead of you. You're just getting started. And the other thing is like you look like you could really like bar out, you know what I'm saying, Like you really could rap rap for real for real, Like, you know what, I'm svery impressed by your your your skill level.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm gonna say, Like these are like a doll I get high on, like I do drink every day, Like I'm fucking in the hood every day.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck food.
Speaker 2: I'm in the hood every day like foods don't understand, Like what the fuck I'm going through? And if you do cool, if you talk shit, cool, I still got more money than you. Cool, I'm still better than you. I still got two banzus. You can't be happy for me. I'm happy for anybody doing it. I don't even know what the fuck I'm saying round, I'm just saying, like, so what, I'm drunk, I'm high. I don't give a fuck. I look at all the comments and they always say the same ship, like what man, oh, he's hard whatever, Like man, you sound like a cop, every coming like parole officer, Like I'm high, So what my mom knows?
Speaker 1: Up high?
Speaker 2: Everybody knows somebody. They told me to stop. I ain't gonna stop. I'll stop.
Speaker 3: You know when when I when I stopped? What is your drug of true?
Speaker 1: All kinds of shit, just everything.
Speaker 2: All kinds of ship, all kinds of things, like I don't give a fuck. I'm trying catching up to everybody. I'm young for the for camera purposes marijuana right Hey, No, that's just that right now, I'm on marijuana. That's why I'm talking this ship.
Speaker 1: Weed is great. I don't even know. I think we should edit this.
Speaker 2: Weed fucking just gets me like we gets me like this fool, just dumb, and he gives me thinking fool.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking on this ship now, I gotta get off this ship. I told you gave me off here. Then go bounce and go do a motherfucking.
Speaker 2: Go do it.
Speaker 1: Let's yeah, you go do a little walk all right, yo. But I give him the best interview. I think I give you a really good interview. I agree, brother, you can edit it right here and we'll wrap it up at the end. I appreciate you. I think he's like looking at me like left like on the game. Yeah, I'm trying to help you out dog cans out front man, Okay, but cam to Lefty, he don't mean no heart, that's how he is. You're good, for sure. I know you're good. Brother. Hey man, I think you're dope. I think the music is dope. I think, Oh, don't get this on camera.
Speaker 2: I'm looking like I'm stressed up. I'll be cutting right there. I only want to take a swing and get it. Please don't force that you a room my ship. I'll give you all these of.
Speaker 1: You're having food.
Speaker 2: Hey, damn, I'm gonna put this one away. They I'm fucking ripping it. You know why because I went to the strip clip right. Well, my bitches a stripper, right, and she had a bunch of ones, right and at first, but I got a lot of money too, so three.
Speaker 1: Bands for a versus Mexico blew all the two days.
Speaker 2: Look, I got money too, I got money to right. So she's right there and she's just like, I'm like, hey, I'll treat you one hundred for this hundred. I'll tell you one hundred for this hundred. I'll trick you one hundred for this hundred, just because I like the way it looks. It just looks like more. This is tor she'll come out with a break.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it because I put the fifties in the front, put it on my pocket, trying to make a joke out of it, and it ripped, and it's ripping. So now I'm like putting the fifties background now and I'm gonna put them away and shot showing on what is it. I don't give a shit. It's like, what one thousand dollars or let me see how much it is. I'm care I'm not sure even showing up. I don't even care recording.
Speaker 1: Straight out, it looks like you had a nice night at the strip club. From what I can tell, four hundred four hundred over These are leftovers. Yeah, these are leftovers. This is what the girls didn't get off you.
Speaker 2: Look fifty, look hold on with a seventy eighty ninety hundred.
Speaker 1: Three hundred, fourhundred. We're doing banking, no.
Speaker 2: Way, No, I want to see how much like twenty thirty forty fifty seventy eighty nine hundred, twenty thirty forty fifty seventy eighty ninety hundred, twenty thirty forty fifty fifty seventy eighty ninety one hundred four twenty five s lok. I got one hundred two hundred, three hundred, four hundred and five hundred, six hundred, seven hundred, eight hundred, eight hundred twenty five dollars in my parking.
Speaker 1: Let's go, baby. At least, at least the young ladies didn't get all the money off of you at the strip club last night. They're still leftovers for tonight. I money, But now we just got to take you to Tijuana.
Speaker 2: With that in my life no, I want to. I'll spend it in the community. This community dig it's for everybody, recreational use. I gotta throw back and get back to the community. Right, I'm gonna go to the strip clubs in the hood.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Right, I support the ones in the hood. I don't support the no homegirls. But I said, I got I gotta get you. I gotta get you hooked up with some blue Chew eight hundred twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: What is that I want some? It sounds like it's a Dick pill Ooh shoot song, I got you blue Chew promo, cook bootleg. You get a free month. It's much better than a Rhino gas station Dick pill. Oh yeah, we'll get you hooked up on the blue Shoe. They'll have you fucking rocked up.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Endorsement deal for all the SGV strippers. Bro. Yeah, you'll be fucking serving Dick like Jack in the box Tacos at two a M. BRO.
Speaker 2: Can't if I say, like every time I I don't pop Rhino, everybody the Honey Pack doing Rhino.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it me up though, like my as well. Get read when I questions, is it either or do you prefer one over the other.
Speaker 2: Your it's in your head, yeah, sometimes like it's in your head like sometimes like you wing it without.
Speaker 1: Have you ever popped a rhino thinking you're gonna fuck but then didn't and then you ended up beating off at night and your dick just won't go. No, never that happened. Like I was talking to Ruccie once and he was like, we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Huge press.
Speaker 2: Clear all in press. Open my DM in front of the camera. Gosh, don't open it. News Jesus no, I'm not gonna show no news. You want to show these fools how my d ms look shut out? You you edit them?
Speaker 1: So I want to open it? Is it gonna open on my page? I'm gonna show you. Hold on, We're gonna go like this. I'm gonna go Instagram. Look here, there's Instagram. Look, okay, we're looking. There's my Instagram. I don't want doing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go like this.
Speaker 1: Look boo whoom.
Speaker 2: And how much am I making on YouTube studio cash? How much am I making while I'm looking for it? Okay, here we're going. Honey, honey, honey. Look the cameras this camera, honey. Every time they're all hundreds.
Speaker 1: Look, they're all.
Speaker 2: Hundred mostly women, are mostly people trying to buy versus types of ship like all because like are you you gotta be killing it right now of guests versus if you're hitting me.
Speaker 1: Up and you're famous, I don't even look at it food Span style. I don't give a fuck. Yeah fuk wrap, I got money like hundred a game. I got another one, which you should go through and see what famous people have hit you up. Maybe you're you're missing out on a nice feature right now. No he no, no, no, hey, hell hey, my bounce is kicking any thing.
Speaker 2: We're keen and still we are. You know, hey, look, I'm definitely one of the top five artists in the SUV shot outs left the gun player. I appreciate you gain who's this talking? Is this the only OJ the sickets, I'm the best?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me know. Let me see it, let me see. Oh yeah, chickens got an interview.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Look, here's my dam think my ship. Okay, man, let me see where see we better, we better have some girls in here. Let me see with a boom, won't see it all with a fat wa pole. That's my boy right there, like.
Speaker 1: This bitch right here. That was really bad. Yeah yeah, but there you go. I fucked too.
Speaker 2: Look at leaky. Hit me up with a Juji Latin b c be hit me up look food Network. Look, okay, artists connect, come on the fools, way up with up.
Speaker 1: You see all its living there? Now you want more? I see the girls. I mean I ain't seeing the messages, but I see you got a bunch of hoses and your ship.
Speaker 2: Super Young, hit me up on the set, stupid Young, hit you up. Edit that ship though, So if you're running, it's running right now, looks stupid young. Shout out stuper Young.
Speaker 1: What say stupid young? Huh yeah that's the homie. Come on full shout out to long Beach. Hey, I want to go.
Speaker 2: I want to read.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to read it myself. And actually got nine twenty five.
Speaker 3: I dropped one hundred on the floor. I'm the winner.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna take this nine hundred and twenty five dollars and go somewhere. Hell no, look, I appreciate you pulling up. We're gonna have you freestyles that cool and then separate video. We'll take a little pause.
Speaker 2: No, no, we can do right now. No, No, we're gona take a little break. But hey, Rookie, when is Rookie of the Year coming.
Speaker 1: A stupid young hearing me up? Full flo cripple with that thing with me? Get stupid Young on Rookie of the hear.
Speaker 2: My brother's not And if you start up monning me, you know I'm going even Fool's told me Young, you've been shipping for no reason, which.
Speaker 1: Or not he bring that pain song man, Tho, he's hard, super hard. That's that's my dream. I'm just giving my dream.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Hey man, Stuper Young, hit me up.
Speaker 2: I think that's dope. I think you got a bright future ahead. You have to be gunna play motherfuckers on the ship on the set. I'm really the essay, Stuper Young, Damn, that's crazy. I'm blast see. I would never expected that motherfucker is paying for that ship. Like I'm just doing it with him because he does it for the music. I believe, like me, he's just like a real hitter like me. Anyways, I'm going dog.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, brother, I appreciate you. We're gonna get the new album soon. Do we have any idea when Rookie the year is coming. Fuck, I hope tonight. It's already some time in February. It's already done. It's already done. Sometime in February.
Speaker 2: We're gonna okay, they gonna have it for a bands right now. I appreciate you pulling up, brother, Yes, sir, there it is. You believe I have nine hundred five. I can't believe I dropped the hundred on the floor. Come on back, one hundred, baby, half