Speaker 1: What's up.
Speaker 2: It's lip service. I'm angela ye, and it's time for our part too. Now. Last week Chris giku Perry was on the show. He's a relationship poach, relationship expert, and we had a lot of questions for him, and he had questions for us too, But it was all women.
Speaker 3: It was me, it was Gigi, it was Laura Morra and Stephanie Santiago. Well, this week we have.
Speaker 2: All men answering those very same questions. I want to see how different we all are. Okay, so we have easy here yo yo, all right, we have Radio Big Mac and we have part you may have heard mentioned before in lip Service in case you missed it, got the Dirty Street Confessions episode. All right, make sure you're healthy, Yes, taste yourself, no commercial, make sure you're healthy. And I know Radio Big Mac tastes like cake, very special cake. All right, So here is part two of our interview with Chris Perry.
Speaker 4: Different.
Speaker 3: Do you believe in astrology?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's your sign?
Speaker 4: I'm a Leo Leo.
Speaker 3: I like Leo's I don't know.
Speaker 5: I do know much about that.
Speaker 3: I don't have the only sign.
Speaker 2: I really don't like women as scorpios but so what do you think about that? Because I don't think I've ever heard you speak on that. But do you think there's some truth to astrology and like this sign compatible with this moon rising and all that stuff?
Speaker 4: I do to an extent because I do feel like I have LEO qualities, but I don't really get into that too much.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, I was just wondering because people always talk about signs and this person and yeah, so.
Speaker 4: No, like if I see a sign that's like not compatible with my son, I'm not talking to her.
Speaker 3: No, you would not do that.
Speaker 4: Oh that's crazy to me. I feel like you connect with who you connect with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Same you know you're gonna learn all those things through prayer. I'm very close to God, so I feel like, you know, when you get that close connection and you pray, you're gonna get the answers that you need.
Speaker 2: Listen, I know you have a lung job, but I want to ask you a couple more quick questions.
Speaker 3: Let's get it all right.
Speaker 2: Do you think you need to tell your partner everything? Because people always say in a relationship there's no secrets, But is there ever a time when you're like, you know what it might be better if I don't even mention this.
Speaker 3: I'll bring it up.
Speaker 4: Now we're saying like small things.
Speaker 2: I mean like, for instance, let's just say like I eat you in the fridge last night to say this, right, what happens, Let's just say what happened before you Let's just say you, guys, maybe you don't want to disclose certain things from your past and you're not ready to do that. Do you think that's important to be able to share you know certain things from your past or can you still thrive without giving all of that information?
Speaker 4: Anything that start will come to the light. So anything in your past is gonna come, and you want to make sure your partner's prepare for that, especially if you can spotlight. You want to make sure your partner knows everything about you before somebody else says it and then you look crazy. I think it's communication is important and somebody knowing every aspect of you. And that's why I'm referring back to what you said about or what you talked about about jumping into relationship quick, make sure you know everything of everything. You want to know everything about your partner before you jump into that that marriage. How do you act when you're mad? What type of person are you?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 4: The only people I feel like shouldn't know all of this stuff. And I think that where people make mistakes is when they tell their mom or their dad because your you forgive your partner, but your mom and your dad might not your friends and your friends too.
Speaker 2: But what if, like you had some wild days and those away behind you. Because I do feel like sometimes people don't want to know those things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I was going to say. I don't agree. I don't think you should say everything. Just pick the things that are important. You know, sometimes things into you know.
Speaker 7: I was about some things that happened in my past with the previous previous relationship.
Speaker 3: He hung it over y'all know what I'm talking about. He hung it over my head for years.
Speaker 4: Clearly he was No, he should have never did that. It's not him that he should have never did that. No, but no, lie, now you're never going to be able to communicate everything with him because you're going to be scared that he's going to.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a story. I made that relationship. I May.
Speaker 5: I met this guy and we were having a great time. We were perfect, We loved each other like the minute we saw each other, and then we start to talking about things we weren't supposed to be talking about.
Speaker 3: And you want to know what happened.
Speaker 5: We were up arguing till seven am. And this is like a really great person and we were up arguing, having a whole like lecture debate. It was insane seven in the morning when we started about nine pm till seven am.
Speaker 3: So it was perfect until it wasn't. I'm just saying all of us.
Speaker 4: In the chicken going around the house fight.
Speaker 3: Over shared.
Speaker 5: We started talking about our past. What we did was we went we went.
Speaker 3: Named or name, and then you try to wine up each other.
Speaker 5: He got he got a couple, He got a couple. You know, he got sensitive about a name on a throughout there. He got sensitive about it. And it's like, after the whole thing, after the whole thing, I know we would have never had that argument. I just avoided that whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, certain things I do feel like guys in particular don't want to know.
Speaker 3: Certain things have been Remember.
Speaker 2: This guy, I know, I he started dating one of my friends and he knew a couple of things about her and he knew she did it like a big celebrity, and he told me specifically, please don't tell her.
Speaker 3: I know that because he didn't even want her to know that he.
Speaker 4: Was dating you.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't out in the public like that. It was you know, she wasn't famous, so it wasn't like the general public would know. But he, you know, he knew because he was one of my friends, and so it was something that was discussed.
Speaker 3: But he was like, I don't even.
Speaker 2: Want Like he did not want to know nothing that happened before him and they ended up getting married and everything his own.
Speaker 4: But I think, honest, you don't want to get yourself caught up. Some people don't react like that. Some people find things out and then they completely I don't trust.
Speaker 3: You, nobody I want.
Speaker 5: That's why you want to communicate everything that's beautiful. G I just feel like I don't know what I guess the right man for me is going to have.
Speaker 4: A experience and was fighting in the crib.
Speaker 5: That's really growing a good thing, so fucked up a good thing because.
Speaker 3: Some people can't get out their head.
Speaker 2: You got to know like who you could tell stuff to, Okay, And the last thing I want to ask is sometimes men feel like if they're not financially in a place where they want to be, they just shouldn't even bother dating.
Speaker 3: What do you think about that? Right if?
Speaker 2: Right now, like he's down and he's saying shit went left, he's living with his mom, he doesn't have a job right now, financially not secure, he can't even afford to take you like certain places. What do you think about men who feel like, right now, I'm not in a space where I can even ask this woman on a date because I just ain't got it like that.
Speaker 4: Well, he just communicated with you how he his situation, in his position, So you got to respect that he's not ready to date. He can't give you what you need. You know that now you have to, as a woman, have to decide I can't get what I need from you. You just told me that I have to go this way now. But the thing is women see that and they just want to They want to try to break that barrier and try to help that man. People. Women often want to help men get out of their situation.
Speaker 3: I have to agree.
Speaker 5: When a guy tells me he's not financially ready to date, I'm like, thank you for letting me know.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Right, thanks honesty by I got to ar until seven am about shit.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: But if he's communicating with you where he's at in his life and that he's not ready for a relationship, you gotta respect that. And especially a man that's not financially stable, it's very hard for him to give you what he wants, what you want, because he's not in the position to even give himself what he wants.
Speaker 2: Do you think that men should not date until they're financially stable because men sometimes think that, Like if a guy was like, Yo, I want to ask this girl out, but you know, I don't really.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you're sixteen, that's different. But if you're I think it's very important to be financially stable before you before you jump into a relationship. I think so too, because you're never going to be truly satisfied and give a woman what she needs until you're able to follow those three things that I always talk about, which is protect, to provide, and lead as a man. That's important and we got to hold ourselves accountable for those three things. And I think financially, as I talk about in all of my videos, that's very important. You know what I mean, you can't.
Speaker 5: I don't understand how a person could be horny when they're broke.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't mean regardless outside jerking off.
Speaker 5: Okay, when I'm fucked up, hobo sexual.
Speaker 3: Hobox, you're gonna dig you down.
Speaker 5: For a good morning going. I don't got no money.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been with a man it was a relationship going on.
Speaker 5: I got my bank account is looking nice.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been with a man and he lost his job or something? And then you just see the transition he stops doing the things that he was doing.
Speaker 2: I was, and I always So it's so funny because I had this conversation yesterday about you know, people will say that like, oh, women are materialistic, they only want a man, But I feel like it's more that when a man is down, he doesn't feel good about himself, right, And so I remember one time I was dating a guy he lost his job, and it was super early on in the relationship.
Speaker 3: His whole attitude change.
Speaker 2: He was not a nice person after that, like he was so unhappy with himself, saying he was just really negative and pessimistic. And it was too early on for me to be right or die. And I know the same exact thing.
Speaker 5: I was with a guy who lost his job and he started acting just like that, really pessimistic, really mean. Even it was like he was like fust you know. So I tried to want to be like I didn't want to leave him because he lost his job. You didn't want to leave him, right, like right right? It was an early stay.
Speaker 3: It was early.
Speaker 2: But if I was with you and we've been together and then unfortunate happened and I got to like, step up, I'm good, Like.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to leave him because he lost his job, but he became really a person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's what I think.
Speaker 2: It is the more of the dynamic of how a man feels about himself. And that's for women too, Like we don't feel good when we'm saying yeah, like when.
Speaker 5: I got when I don't want when I'm eating McDonald's and I'm calling as to let me some money, I'm not feeling like I want him get fucked. I don't want to have suck, I don't want to date. I don't want to talk to any of these men. I want to get my life together, Like no, no, no, no, I don't understand. So I just like if a man tells me. If a man tells me, listen, I'm not my money's on right right now. But stuff, I'm gonna come after you when I when it is, I respect that, like thanks, it's a compliment you see you later appreciated because don't bring problems to me. I already have enough problems.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't have to sign for everybody's problems, right, And.
Speaker 4: We're in a new era where women are entrepreneurs and women are making things happen, and men have to adapt to that. If some women aren't ready to be in a relationship until they are financially where they want to be, until they have their goals, so maybe some women are like, I want to stay single till I'm happy where I am and I'm open for a relationship and I don't want to deal with no man that's not going to respect that or help me grow or be a better person. It's just it's it's a balance, and it's really just like it's a daily balance because you're going to go through struggles every day. Relationships are super hard, and anybody that makes you think that it's a smooth ride doesn't understand what it needs to be a question reship.
Speaker 5: One last question, right, So what if as a woman I tend to make men feel intimidated? And you probably go through this and all of us like, have you ever felt like a guy dated too and he gets to know you and he realizes your lifestyle or realizes your situation, how you move or whatever, and then he gets intimidated.
Speaker 3: I've had that, heaven.
Speaker 5: Well, and maybe I'm dating.
Speaker 4: Too a lot.
Speaker 7: I've definitely been around someone who didn't realize the level of comfortability that I had in life at the time, and once they did, they were just like, oh okay.
Speaker 6: I feel like.
Speaker 7: They felt like they couldn't they weren't where I was at, and they felt like you got more than I was.
Speaker 5: Actually dating a guy a couple of years ago really liked and I never talk about this guy, but I really liked him. I respect him as a man and as a friend. But he then told me straight to my face, like I can't afford the way you live. I can't afford your lifestyle, Like you drive a band, you live in the house by yourself, and you are always shopping and you're always doing this. I can't afford you. Like I want to be around that's not what I'm doing exactly. Like even that the way you travel, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I never had a guy tell me that straight to my face. And I feel like I'm really good at not making you feel like me too.
Speaker 5: I feel the same way like I'm not trying to make I never felt like I.
Speaker 3: Because I get I feel like me, I get a lot.
Speaker 4: He couldn't afford to pay for those things, Is that what he was saying.
Speaker 5: He said he couldn't afford anything that I do, like the way the way that I dress, the way the car that I have, the way that I'm living, I can't afford you, like, Okay, so this is this is what happened with us. We he and I. We were getting along. We were seeing each other like literally every day. The way the situation was up. I'm not going to say too much about it, but the way the situation was set up, we were seeing each other a lot, you know what I mean. And suddenly, you know, the like we started to stop seeing each like out of nowhere, And I was really confused about it. And I'm not the type of person who holds in my feelings, you know, And when I'm comfortable with somebody I can't stop talking to them, like I have a extended vernacular, you know, with them. And it's like, so I I hit him up and I let him know, like what's going on, like because we're not going to do this, like I want to be clear what's going on right now? And he was like, come over, let's talk about it. And he told me straight to my face that night, like like I love you stuff, but I can't. I can't afford you to edit. It makes me nervous every time. Okay, so this is what triggered it. I got to get from somebody else. He and I were, you know, we were seeing each other, but we weren't in locked in in a serious relationship. And I actually called him with another woman once or twice exactly what I'm talking about me. So he and we whatever, we had a night together, and like I said, he and I used to talk a lot, but we used to have these long conversations. So I went upstairs and we had the conversation and he just told me straight up like I can't afford you. I can't afford to against you gifts like that, like you're I feel like being with you, I'll never make you happy, it'll never be enough.
Speaker 1: And he bought me.
Speaker 5: And he brought me like stupid gifts for like my birthday and for Christmas and you like little stupid gifts for Valentine's Day and those and all those days.
Speaker 3: But I liked them.
Speaker 5: I was very grateful, Yeah, Like they were thoughtful gifts and nice flowers, and I was really grateful for them.
Speaker 3: But he saw the competition.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he always before I got with him, he used to see my ex. He used to see me and my ex together, like actually get to see it, like a lot of people never even got to see it, and he actually was able to see us together. So even that was intimidating for him from the beginning. Right like when I met him, he was like, oh, he was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen.
Speaker 5: I've seen you had the Mayback and the Bentley and your driveway. So you know, he knew what I was dealing with before him, and what I was dealing with before him was like sending me gifts and shit.
Speaker 3: Right, his confidence was in the toilet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like he saw he saw one of my gifts. It was like a fifteen thousand dollars gift.
Speaker 3: I've admit him and I didn't think anything of it. I opened it in his house.
Speaker 5: I opened it in his in his garage, like in his house. I got the mail in front of him and I was like, oh, let's see what it is. And it was like a purse and no, lie, he got weird after that.
Speaker 4: Competing with your partner, I think a lot of people, especially men, from the beginning, if that's a big red flag.
Speaker 5: One time he came into my house and said, Stephanie, you're a big dog, but I'm a big dog too.
Speaker 3: Okay, that would have ended it. Right after that. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't. I couldn't believe.
Speaker 7: It's funny to me because I remember when all of these things happened.
Speaker 5: I never talked about this that Turnobody says that to me, Like you're a big dog, but I'm a big dog.
Speaker 3: In your corny. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's like him being secure with himself. Whether secure.
Speaker 7: He was very intimidated by everything that she had.
Speaker 5: Going on and I had nothing going on.
Speaker 3: Men like men like competition to a certain point.
Speaker 4: I think I have a like.
Speaker 3: But look at what he was used to.
Speaker 5: I know he was, and he was.
Speaker 4: It was a lot of men when successful woman wanted to control.
Speaker 2: Can you judge a person by who they dated before you? Because sometimes we look at like who that I did.
Speaker 4: It, and like, oh no, I'm waite, No because people change, right, No, I dated some.
Speaker 3: What about great people who they cheated with?
Speaker 4: Like terrible relationships and she still gave me a chance. I think people change, and I also think people change in a relationship. That's why I say you should always revisit your relationship every year because people change and people grow or they don't grow with you. So who are we not? Who are you now? And where are we now? In this relationship?
Speaker 5: Checking our minds?
Speaker 8: Is that I'm the opposite, like I track men who are very wealthy, like I track men with money, and I'm intimidated sometimes by that not so much and meaning because I'm not where I for myself want to be at financially, Like it's a journey and I'm getting in and I'm you know, but sometimes I get intimidated because I feel like I don't ever want a man to feel like he can control me because of what he has, or he can control what I do, what I say, where you know, all these type of things and then I feel like men with money get pussy. So if he has me and he don't have like that level of you know, I'm not at his level financially, he'll take he'll take advantage of that.
Speaker 4: Real good man gonna take care of you can get you there with him.
Speaker 5: Exerien And that's what I'm I feel like the richer the better for me. Like I don't mind it, but I was dating listen, I want to be down to really rich because like I was with somebody who is a millionaire for a long time, on and off whatever, and he always had a nice house, and because it kind of made a sickness in me to want a nice house to be bat on him. Oh you got the man back. I got the same. I got to a s class to you know. So I found myself in like three financial holes trying to compete with a millionaire. So I find I'm more comfortable dating somebody rich who's richer than me. It makes me feel good to know that somebody got more money than me that's around me.
Speaker 4: That makes me feel good. Him financial crisis there for you exactly, whether he's giving you money, whether you want that, and a man because you don't want to be scrambling around and worried all the time because you're taking care of your.
Speaker 3: My dance.
Speaker 5: But it's another thing. That's another thing about me that's intimidating for men, because I can't get I'm not impressed with anything anymore. You can't take me anywhere that I'm like, oh this is nice. Everything is just regular to me because I already been in this life.
Speaker 4: But that's not what it's about anymore.
Speaker 5: Right, That's what I'm saying. Guys, I feel like, what's the big deal?
Speaker 4: Tell me three things that you want from a man that makes.
Speaker 5: You happy, things that I want from That's a good question for a woman, right, Three things that.
Speaker 4: I want you to tell me Three things that make up you happy and a man does for you. And aside from.
Speaker 5: Eree things that I want from a man, I'm the only the only No. Forget money, we're not going to we're not talking about money. The only things I require from a man. And this is probably I should probably raise my standards a little bit. It's like a six pack, you know, a good diet, but no, but basically I'm talking about let's not talk physical important, No no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Physical is important, but I want to know what you want. What can a man do for you that makes you happy? Aside for money, and aside from physical.
Speaker 5: All I need. I like a lot of attention. I like for my man to pay attention to me. And you know, I like to have a lot of communication. I like to talk a lot.
Speaker 3: That's all attention. Yeah, that's attention.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. That's one thing.
Speaker 3: The other two the other two.
Speaker 5: I wish I could find a man with no kids. That would be, like we're talking about, like a fantasy, right, like a dream man, just anything. I would accept that man is out there. Which one the one that right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No kids? That can pay you plenty of attention and what else?
Speaker 5: And I don't know. I don't want much. I just need you to to text me and maybe we can go on to dinner.
Speaker 1: You know. I want to have sex.
Speaker 5: I want to have a lot of sex. You know what I mean. I want to I want to.
Speaker 3: Fuck all the time.
Speaker 7: Okay, all the time, communicate communicating, Yes, don't.
Speaker 5: Get a six yeah that's a bonus honorable mention, a six pacts. So I want to talk a lot, talk a lot, a lot.
Speaker 3: I want to have a lot of stuf communicating.
Speaker 5: I want a lot of that moves the other one.
Speaker 2: No kids, no kids, well, welcome back, Stephan, And a whole lot.
Speaker 4: Of thank you, thank you for sharing that with me. I appreciate it. I know, like that was an honest spot question.
Speaker 5: Did I answer good? I don't think I answered that was.
Speaker 2: What you want and for all of us. The three things I would say. I want to get sense of humor because I like to laugh. I want somebody who's really ambitious because I am, and I'm always working in trying to figure out things to do. I need, Yeah, you need somebody who's moving, yeah, to mess me in that area. And I just want somebody that chease people well, like a good person, a great human being.
Speaker 7: I feel like I need to be friends with my partner. Yeah, for sure, we need to be friends. And honestly, honesty is huge, that's like number one, okay, And communication is like a given.
Speaker 3: But like I need a lot of sex too.
Speaker 5: Right, It's really important for a man for me to be a marrying man. Like you don't have to tell me you're gonna marry me today or tomorrow, but you have to tell me in the beginning of our relationship, that you want to get married.
Speaker 3: Before we get out of here. What's your three things?
Speaker 4: What I look for a woman? Yeah, I like a woman who's supportive, communication, that knows how to communicate, and that is somebody I could trust. I think trust is a huge thing. Trust communication is somebody that's that just love it like a nurturing woman, you know what I mean? And going back to our question, our talk about a man is going to lift you up and bring you with him, And I feel like that's why that's just nature from man is not where she needs to be. A real man that's in a good position is not going to try to compete with you. He's not going to try to knock you down for not being where he is. It's going to help lift you up to where he is. You know, people in position like my Airbnb. I get Airbnb. Guess what I want to make sure a break. I want to I want to make sure that we you have your I want you to have your own stuff. I don't I don't want you to feel like you have to depend on me, but I want you to know if you need to depend on me here that.
Speaker 5: You can absolutely And I think that's important. But I feel like if a man sees me doing good and he feels like I'm winning, you know, like whatever, I'm sports betting and I'm getting money and he feels like I'm really winning, I feel like he should be inspired if anything is that's what I'm really.
Speaker 2: Everybody gotta bring something to the table, everybody, and that's what it is, right, that's how you have.
Speaker 5: Actually like a man should be inspired by his by his girl, like really making big moves and looking like she's big you know.
Speaker 3: Dog dog. I'm a big dog. I'm a big dog too. Chris, before you get out of here, where can people find you? And what is it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Because I know we just brought you on here and got free therapy. Yeah, so now we got pay the bills come yeah, so where can we find you? Where can find you? CHRISTYQ Perry.
Speaker 4: You can find me at Chris Q Perry on Instagram. I would just say follow me on Instagram Christy Q Perry, and you'll find all my stuff through my link tree. Okay, but I appreciate you having me and I appreciate talking with with all you ladies and you guys giving me the opportunity to learn a little bit about you. Guys.
Speaker 3: You have a headache now, no, appreciate your advice.
Speaker 5: Maye y'all be a little more patient. And whatever I'm doing that I'm not doing what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's truly, it's truly a blessing because I feel like out of this conversation, somebody's gonna listen and it might help somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so, because we all got issues and we always go there. And like Chris said, even he's not perfect, we may look at him as a relationship coach. He goes on social media, he talks about things and his own experiences.
Speaker 3: But we're you know, nobody's perfect. We're all a work in progress.
Speaker 4: I want young men to know that it's okay. It's it's okay to mess up. It's okay to make mistakes. I made a lot of them, and you can come back from that. It's all about what you want in your relationship with God. I want to put that out there God.
Speaker 3: First, Wony do it?
Speaker 5: Amen?
Speaker 3: All right? Well, thank you, Christy, you Perry. Let's serve it. Thank you all right.
Speaker 2: So, first question I have for you guys, if you are not financially stable or financially in the place where you want to be. Some people feel like I shouldn't date right I should just stay home, my my business until I get to the place where I want to be, where I can do financially things for women. Take her out, take it her expensive restaurants, buy her things, or do you feel like? Look, if I like you, I like you. I can be honest about my situation. Let's start with you.
Speaker 3: I'm easie. What do you think?
Speaker 9: I think it depends on the chick, but I like growing with the girl. If I'm broke, like, I think it's cool. Like if I'm broke, you should be able to be confident enough to tell her like, yeah, I don't got it.
Speaker 4: Right now, We're gonna have some fun.
Speaker 9: But maybe if this is not where you want to be, you can go get the guys that got the money. But right now I don't got it. We can still have one, but it's not gonna be that.
Speaker 3: Have you ever done that?
Speaker 6: Got plenty of time?
Speaker 3: What do you think, big Mac?
Speaker 1: I think that you got to be in a You should try to be on the same level as the people you go.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 10: It's like basketball JV. Don't go play with the varsity, you know what I mean, Like the freshman ain't playing with it. And I say that only because if you start going after these women that are on a different level, they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna want things that you can't do, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: And they say that women need the lower they stand this man, sometimes we got lower our standards too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: There's some broke women out there. They got some good vagina, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: You know there's some very good broke pussy out there that you can definitely get and it's just as good as the expensive pussy.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a woman take care of you, like pay for your dates? Have Like if you tell a woman it means you said you've done that before. I ain't got it like that. Has she been like I got you, don't worry about it.
Speaker 6: I did it older.
Speaker 9: Woman one time, and she would before we go out and date, she would give me the credit card of then even like yo, listen when we were paying, don't do that, don't do that. I would rather be us have that moment and in privacy than me. Looked like the COO, don't got it when the when the guy comes to get the bill and she gives it, and.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that, like you feel weird that she would tell.
Speaker 9: You that, or I mean I knew what my my my financial situation was. I wasn't ashamed of it.
Speaker 6: You got it and I know you got it.
Speaker 1: Yes, when she gave you the money, did she says, Sonny, And.
Speaker 3: Did you know you have to do some things?
Speaker 9: I definitely did some things change we dated, Okay, what's go one off?
Speaker 1: But escort sounds kind of fine.
Speaker 6: She was trick? Was the trick.
Speaker 3: Didn't answer the question that asked call you over.
Speaker 10: We were dating because technically you had the first uber meets the part she would call you you come over, she gives me money, you delive the meats.
Speaker 3: Did you ever pay or did she always know?
Speaker 9: I mean I paid sometimes when when it was within my means. You know, when we went to Big Steakhouse? Did you have to pay or did you volunteer?
Speaker 6: I made I mean, I'm a man. At the end of the day.
Speaker 9: I didn't like her paying, but when I had, I made sure.
Speaker 2: All my days would be apple because yeah, did she ever throw it back in your face?
Speaker 3: Like you know, she didn't.
Speaker 6: Other things that paid for it, and I took those right back.
Speaker 1: Hold water, wasn't that old?
Speaker 3: All right? All right? What about you? Do you think you can date?
Speaker 2: Because I had a guy tell me, Look, the reason I didn't ask you out, you know, at first, was because financially I was strapped and I didn't feel comfortable.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, I mean, he can attest to it, but I'm come on, because I mean I told the story. I'm saying I've told stories before. But I'm like a romantic kind of person. So if I'm dating a woman, I like to I'm over you to the spot, I'm over you back home. So I like to do those kind of things. So if I'm broke, I'm not going out.
Speaker 2: But if it's out of state too, like you got to pay you And when you call the uber, is it a black car?
Speaker 6: Is it a regularly? I'm not going it's.
Speaker 12: A shared ride, regular SUV.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 10: I'm not suv, know, like you know what I mean, Like nothing suburb larry on first, then we could drop you.
Speaker 6: Regular regular All right?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, so everybody here thinks that.
Speaker 2: So you're saying you got to have a little bit of money before you feel like yes, before I go.
Speaker 3: Now, big Mac, I'm not sure.
Speaker 10: I feel like women are going to miss out on their blessings because they you know what I mean, They're gonna go for the money. Or somebody who's on the same level as them said, you could dumb it down a little bit. You know, there's some broke men out there that could take care. But what I'm saying on the other side of it, for men, stop shooting so high. You may not play on VARs city level.
Speaker 6: You may be.
Speaker 9: I disagree with that one because homegirl was she was making a lot more money than me.
Speaker 6: You got she was way out of my league.
Speaker 1: I did, way out of my life.
Speaker 3: You feel like she was out of league.
Speaker 6: Don't trust me what I tell you.
Speaker 1: I was like this, this is a dream come to every once in a while.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you could throw hell Mary and you know you're gonna catch your past or two.
Speaker 3: I called him somebody. What ended up happening, yem easy, I.
Speaker 1: Was too young and died. Shut up.
Speaker 9: My radio career was at his blossoming point, and she said, I don't want you out here cheating on me, so go out there.
Speaker 10: She found smiles at Bingo before Hey, I got that too.
Speaker 9: It was an amicable split because I was on my journey of radio started.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you owe her still, like you want to do something nice for it, just to pay her back for all those meals.
Speaker 3: I wasn't a charity podcast. I was younger.
Speaker 12: Just get us some hard candy to put it in a person dream, get a picture of her. Frederick Douglass Free.
Speaker 3: Kind of feels like a split decision here.
Speaker 2: You know, Mac is on the fence says nas, yeah, no, don't do it, and means he saying yes, be an escort.
Speaker 1: Listen, you never know until you try.
Speaker 6: Try to shoot your shot. Phil.
Speaker 2: Now, the next question is about do you need to disclose things from your past?
Speaker 3: Big Mac is already smiling. I don't know why, you know. Country Wayne was up here.
Speaker 2: His new special is out on Netflix, but he was saying that he doesn't care about a woman's past, right because you know, clearly he has ten kids and so you can't judge a person by what they've done before you. He doesn't even want to know, or it doesn't really matter to him. But sometimes people feel like they have questions when you first started dating somebody, they're like, so, let's discuss your past. Does it matter to you, guys, big Max and you're smiling so hard?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, brother, go ahead, talk about your past.
Speaker 6: For me, it doesn't it doesn't matter.
Speaker 11: I don't want to know about what you have going on, just because I'm like Sherlock Holmes, like I'm gonna go investigate and that's gonna fuck me up.
Speaker 6: So I don't want to know about what and that might hurt me.
Speaker 1: So I rather not know.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna investigate anyway?
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying an.
Speaker 11: If you tell me something, I'm gonna go out there and investigate even further. So i'd rather just you saved me the headache, So just don't even bring it up to me.
Speaker 6: I don't want to know about.
Speaker 2: It, Okay, But what if you're gonna find out though, wouldn't you rather the person tell you?
Speaker 11: We can have that conversation. I'm cool with that. I'm cool if I find out. I'm cool with having that comment.
Speaker 3: But you don't want to know unless you find out already.
Speaker 6: I don't want to know. I want to be ignorant. Ignorant is bliss. I want to be ignorant. Don't tell me about it.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, no, not this industry.
Speaker 4: We go to parties, we go to defense all the time.
Speaker 9: I better not be walking into a spot where three these niggas can come up to me like, yo, son, you know your girl was nah.
Speaker 6: But that's your problem. You did in the industry with me.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, I've dated girls in the industry. Out of the industry.
Speaker 6: I don't give a he was a fucking plumber.
Speaker 3: Yeah things.
Speaker 6: No, you're not gonna make me feel crazy out here in the streets. No, I need to know. I'm not doing it to make me feel crazy just because you had a past.
Speaker 3: But is it gonna matter to you if she tells you.
Speaker 9: It doesn't matter? But it gives me, It empowers me, and now I know. So now I'm not blindly walking into a situation where it's like, damn, all.
Speaker 6: Your niggas hit all right?
Speaker 2: What if she's like, you know, in my past, these guys ran a train on me.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow wow.
Speaker 3: But that was a.
Speaker 2: Long time ago, and I went through some issues and you know where I was going through a phase.
Speaker 3: Would that matter you laughing?
Speaker 1: Because this one is touching one.
Speaker 10: This happened to you, So okay, the train wasn't ran on me.
Speaker 1: I was involved, But here's.
Speaker 3: The thing first or last, But.
Speaker 10: First, the reason I was trying not to speak on this one was because I've been on both sides of it where I thought, in one situation, I'm telling you everything and it's gonna be great. But I told everything where there's some people involved that are around to this day, so that every time they were around them, first thing they think it is, this is what happened with my man and all of them.
Speaker 1: So it was every single time they were around it was a problem.
Speaker 10: So then I was like, all right, now, I'm only going to disclose things when it needs to be disclosed. But then when it needed to be disclosed, sometimes the train stories and the group orgy things come up and it's like yeah, and it's like, oh, you were involved.
Speaker 1: With this, and I'm like, I was kind of involved, but not involved. I was dragged.
Speaker 4: First.
Speaker 1: I needed a ride home in one situation, so you know what I.
Speaker 3: Need to know how needing a ride home translates.
Speaker 10: I touched a ride because so they were supposed to take me home. So the girl was like, yo, the first they'll take you home right after we do this, and I'm like, I don't really want to do this. I want to go home, but that was my ride, so you know what I mean, Like I had to how was I gonna get home? I wasn't gonna walk taxi?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no.
Speaker 1: At this time that was that wasn't around a long time ago. Friends were actually friends. And then you had chipping for gas.
Speaker 3: So you had to do something to get a ride home.
Speaker 1: I didn't chipping gas, chipped in ass, so.
Speaker 3: Your no, So they made you have sex to get a right.
Speaker 1: They didn't make me. That sounds worse than being an a screat like you was just they didn't make me do it. But at the same time, like.
Speaker 9: Link twice, if you're in health, if you need help, how was.
Speaker 1: That going to get home? Like I finished, So I'm not.
Speaker 2: Gonna feel weird about that. I'm sorry this happened to you.
Speaker 10: No, because because it was met him and her right, and then we switched posicians, and then he went and played Mario Kart and then I finished, and then I played Mario Kart when he finished, so I got to play Mario Kart and I got home.
Speaker 1: So it's more wins than losses on my side.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I can't even imagine the scenario in my head. Okay, I'm learning a lot about Big Maggie.
Speaker 10: Yes, but the good thing about there was two other situations and the third one was like an orgy. But that orgy is why I went to college because shit started getting weird and I was like, this is too much for me.
Speaker 1: I'm going to college.
Speaker 10: I got to school, and I left for college and I haven't been back since.
Speaker 1: So it's a positive story.
Speaker 6: College.
Speaker 3: You would have never went to college.
Speaker 1: I told them that all the time, Thank you. If this orgy didn't happen.
Speaker 3: I would never have my education ever.
Speaker 1: Been who I am today and I never would have left in amen.
Speaker 3: Or have you ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 6: I have not.
Speaker 11: That's that's something that's orgies are.
Speaker 1: It's weird when it's your friends. Like if you're going to do it.
Speaker 11: Do with people you're not close, that's wy I want to go to a sex party in New York.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's COVID now and it's a little even happened.
Speaker 3: I've never had one, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: But like and then when there's what if like a guy, because orgies are guys and girls. So is it weird to like see your like you said, it's your friend.
Speaker 10: That's when it got weird because I'm like, these are people that I played football with and I'm watching him.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a little awkward. So I was like, I gotta go and applied for colleges that night.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see these people because with your friends, how do you talk to them later?
Speaker 3: Like is it just regular? You just act like it never happened.
Speaker 10: Next time I talked to him, I said, hey, you guys, so I got into college and I leave next week, so thank you.
Speaker 1: And then I left college.
Speaker 3: I can't do this and I gotta do this small town that's a valeri or been a one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you finish the job?
Speaker 6: I pleaded the fifth of this point.
Speaker 1: Because my mom does it? Know?
Speaker 2: How do you guys make sure that, like when you're in an orgy, you know, and there's guys there too, that you don't accidentally because what if it's dark and you're like person, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean a good thing about me.
Speaker 10: I'm the size of an eclipse, so you can't really accident.
Speaker 6: Show does it happen that way?
Speaker 1: The light got dark over here? Max must be walking this way.
Speaker 6: They show the other way.
Speaker 1: Here everybody is coordinated.
Speaker 3: It's because I thought it was an orgy. Is everybody participates everyone?
Speaker 6: That sounds more like a gang bang.
Speaker 1: No, that's not an orgy.
Speaker 10: There was five in mind, okay, and so I think the orgy is more than more than three.
Speaker 6: That's what I think.
Speaker 3: Definition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when when I go on x videos dot Com and you search a few people. I searched reverse gang bang, okay, which is all women and one guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, so a guy got gang banged.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so but you.
Speaker 1: Gotta put reverse, don't put gang bang because.
Speaker 6: We all do the.
Speaker 3: Girl, all right?
Speaker 2: And last question for you guys, is it a red flag if you don't post your significant other on social media or if they don't post to you. According to Chris g Q Perry, this is a red flag. I want to see what you guys think about that, So let's start with you, all right.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: For me, I.
Speaker 11: Don't believe in posting significant others only because at least the that I curated for myself that I want to live it doesn't involve like other people seeing who I'm with. I'm fine with just living outside of that.
Speaker 3: Feels like.
Speaker 9: I agree with you, but you yourself.
Speaker 6: He wasn't sure.
Speaker 9: The way I'm living in the life you sound like those guys, man, I'm just living.
Speaker 11: I've never I've never posted. I don't post my family, I don't post anybody unless Okay, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Curious, So you've never done that.
Speaker 6: I've never posted a significant.
Speaker 3: Okay, what so just because you don't want people in your business or.
Speaker 6: That exactly that.
Speaker 11: But when I was in college, my my college girl that I was dating one of them, uh, actually ended a relationship because I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 6: I didn't want to post her.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 11: So that that was interesting what she I mean, we're young and she was like, so, like, you're not gonna post me?
Speaker 6: Like, what are you talking to other women?
Speaker 11: I'm like, no, I just I feel like the life that I want to live, I don't want to post.
Speaker 6: I don't want other people to see who I'm dating.
Speaker 3: Did she post to you? Did you have a problem with that?
Speaker 6: Yes, I don't want you to post me or me.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 11: And it's not because I'm seeing other women. It's just like a trusting but she should be.
Speaker 2: Able to post you we can see if you don't want to post her, but if you tell me, I can't post you on my page.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's just balan.
Speaker 2: Boundaries of posting me. It does sound red flagish. What do you think I'm easy?
Speaker 9: I think it needs to be a period, Like there needs to be like a grace period, Like if we're dating for three months, don't expect me to post you right away. I'm willing to post you once we get serious. Like I'm married my wife, I can post her, but dating, Like.
Speaker 3: How long did it take till you posted her before you got.
Speaker 6: Three four months?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 9: Because it was like I wanted to make sure she's here for the long home because at the time I was dating a whole bunch of chicks and I don't have to you know, and have comments.
Speaker 3: And was it a big deal when you finally did it?
Speaker 9: Like to her, Yes, when I did it, I mean I made sure it was special for her. It was kind of like the moment it was like you, yeah, so I used.
Speaker 10: To I used to post, and then as my life started to curating the way it's set up, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 10: No, it was really after when I got on radio and then wild'n out, like the people that started following I don't know these people anymore, and they started getting weird. I would post my brother or like and stuff like that, and then they would reach out to him or follow him, or when I used to post, they would reach out to my ex and ask them questions about me, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, this is starting getting weird.
Speaker 10: So I'm like, I don't now it's getting to I don't know these people, so I'm trying to I need to keep that separate because you get people like him where they do research and they can find you know, he said he would find There's other people that are We're way more advanced and finding out that stuff, and they have intentions that I.
Speaker 1: Don't know about.
Speaker 10: So it's like, I'd rather keep that away from like my personal life, because what I don't want to do is have to pull up somewhere because some crazy person pulled up somewhere because they figured out where my girl or my mom is or whatever, and they see that they post where I'm at, and then they pull up and you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, it's not a red flag, you're just doing I don't think it's.
Speaker 1: A red flag. Depending on somewhat like he said, the life I live.
Speaker 10: If you work at at shop, right, or you know what I mean, Public's or something, and you just a bad boy, then.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, the reason no, the reason I say like a bad person because the bad person is standing right there in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: No, but you can't hide from that person. You're surprised. But also I.
Speaker 10: Saw a post recently that kind of I love. If you go on my Instagram, all I do is post jokes. It's nothing but funny stuff, jokes and all that shit. Who I'm with is not a joke.
Speaker 2: But what if you were dating a woman who's a comedian, right, and then maybe you guys end up doing some sketches together.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. So if they're already in the life and we're both in the same type.
Speaker 10: Of life, then you know, okay that because I'm sure that person has their own craziness or whatever, so we can't hide that.
Speaker 1: But if it's.
Speaker 10: Somebody who if like like if my girl works at the bank or something like that, and she's not the type of person who likes the attention and stuff, I'm not gonna do something that could.
Speaker 2: Possible she has an online store, and she's like, why don't post my store?
Speaker 1: My wife?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she does that, she makes little things.
Speaker 1: I gotta get you a copy.
Speaker 9: Okay, But she all the time, she's like, make sure you you reshare myself, Like my crowd is not your crowd.
Speaker 1: Like that's it. Like I could support you all I want, but these.
Speaker 9: Rap nigs don't give a about you.
Speaker 1: You don mean that you want to support.
Speaker 10: But at the same time, how many times have y'all seen somebody post to add something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because that's not like you said, that's not the crowd.
Speaker 2: You could also be creative and how you post it too to make people be you know, you could do little fun things to make me.
Speaker 9: Feel bad, okay, and me he's gonna have a post.
Speaker 3: Clever, you know what I mean? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean for me personally, and you know you've heard me talk about this, but like I really do try to make sure because people be coming at me. I don't want them to come at like my man or anything like that.
Speaker 3: My fan.
Speaker 2: I've had people post like my parents' address on social media, and I've had stalker situations. I've had to get the police involved. You know, I've had people show up, I've had all kinds of things happen. So it did make me a little bit more cautious. Even when I go places, I don't post until after I'm gone.
Speaker 1: You know, you're very secretive. I don't know what your personal like, but.
Speaker 10: I believe that's how you shouldn't even know if your last name, it might just it might.
Speaker 6: Be Lawrence, the first name Lawrence.
Speaker 2: I just don't post things. But in real life you'll see me out and that's not a problem. Like if you see me, you run into me. I don't hide things. I just don't post it because I've had so many issues.
Speaker 10: When I was an intern for you, people like we'll go, oh you work, but yeah, they was like, I don't know, I've never seen no idea.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you like men women, dogs can't no idea.
Speaker 3: My man, she like lot.
Speaker 6: You'll never know.
Speaker 9: Who who know?
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I appreciate you all for coming up here and just giving the male side of things, and we'll do this again sides.
Speaker 10: Yo, all right, you know, yes, you know I'm talking.
Speaker 4: About your.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get out of here. I has to make sure he's healthy. Taste himself.
Speaker 6: Man, clean yourself. Man, hey, you know it's