Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: There's a lot going on in the market. We're going to look at some of the individual movers with Bloomberg Cross Asset reporter Isabelle.
Speaker 1: Isabel what are you looking at? We have to start with Blue Owl. Ticker is Owl. I feel like this is really in the headlines a lot these days. Chairs are down after the asset manager defended its recent sale of the one point four billion of loans from three of its funds. So I feel like every day we see a new company in the headline, whether it's Cliffwater, Blue Owl, even Morgan Stanley is in there. But in a private conference last week, the president co president of Blue Owl, Craig Packer, said that the four institutions that struck a deal with the firm did so on an armslength basis, so they're conducting their own due diligence. They brought the debt on the same terms, and they received no special guarantee. So private credit is a one point eight trillon dollar market, and again it's being rattled by just angst from investors who are just really worried about the wave of redemptions they're seeing, and our lenders overly exposed to software companies and all that. So it's really kind of I don't want to say it's interesting to see, because of course it's not good news. It's a little bit.
Speaker 4: Scary, and some are saying that it may even harken back to what we saw back in two thousand and seven with the subprime mortgage situation, although we had some guests on Bloomberg Surveillance this morning who were saying this seems more contained and wouldn't have the same sort of contagion effect. But talking about software also, Isabelle JP Morgan recently restricted some lending to private credit funds after marking down the value of certain software linked launch. So we're getting JP Morgan. We're sort of getting very specific there. Y Yeah, all right, let's move on. What if you got Oh, we're going to do a hard turn and talk Bumble the dating app. We go from private credit to dating apps only on Bloomberg.
Speaker 1: As a bell only on Bloomberg. I dedicate this to all the single people out there. Bumble Tickers BMBL. This doc is actually up by thirty four percent, and that's the largest jump since Drummroll Please January twenty twenty six, according to our sin As function. So this comes after the online dating company forecast for the first quarter to beat estimates. Guidance also is beating estimates to the company, obviously reinforcing concerns about its growth prospects, but there is some caution. Bloomberg Intelligence calls it the dating app fatigue. I feel like when I ask my friends it's like bumble hinge, the one with bagels commutes bay.
Speaker 3: I thought a lot of people were tired of dating apps. But interesting to see the stock reaction right now.
Speaker 1: Interesting to see, especially with a little bit of caution because, for example, Bloomberg Intelligence they said the fourth quite revenue could drop the two hundred and eighteen million. RBC capitalists downgraded the stock from outperform to perform and city they have a neutral rating. They said that guidance were below consensus expectations, et cetera, et cetera. So yeah, stock is edging up though by thirty five percent, So I guess investors are just focused on the good news, which is that they beat estimates.
Speaker 3: And one more very quickly, what else is on your ring?
Speaker 1: Dollar General ticker is DG. I don't think I've ever been to a Dollar General store, but I would like to. So they forecast sales in line with analysts expectations. So you would think this is good news, but not really because the stock is now down by five percent. It shows a slowing momentum for the company that has routinely beat expectations. So comparable sales this fiscal year will gain two point two percent analysts projected around to two point seven percent. Analysts projected two point forty five percent, so the range for the earnings per share came in slightly above expectations. We have Bloomer Intelligence against saying the outlook is conservative.
Speaker 2: The stock Mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.