Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tapped.
Speaker 2: All right, Garrett, it's all up to you.
Speaker 1: What do you have?
Speaker 3: Well, I really didn't do any work on this one. It was all our listener, Alexis. Oh, so this is one of those you just kind of like to fuse and run.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 3: Now, Alexis is playing a phone tap on her boyfriend Ian. Ian's been having some car trouble and made some rules for Alexis not to drive his car. So we pick it up with Alexis, you know, driving his car. All right, Let's see if Alexis can be a good phone tapper today.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's let's listen to it.
Speaker 2: Hello, I have a problem.
Speaker 1: Let it work? What's up?
Speaker 2: Well? Okay, So the car, like, I don't know what's up with it, but I'm on my way.
Speaker 1: Why are you driving a car to day?
Speaker 2: I needed it? But it's stallid and like, don't I don't know what's wrong with it? But it's not starting and there's smoke and I mean smoking.
Speaker 1: It's not Alexis, Are you serious? What just got the car fix? What do you mean it's smoking? Where are you?
Speaker 2: I'm close to target right now. But card.
Speaker 1: It's not a bit target by the house, like three blocks from the house. Target. Why didn't you just walk?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't think it would start smoking again?
Speaker 1: What do you mean you didn't Okay, park the car, leave it in the parking lot. And and I can't park.
Speaker 2: It because i'm a it's stalled on the side of the road. It won't start again, so I just have to stay here.
Speaker 1: You can't even drive a stick. What are you even doing for having a car? I told you last time. No, this is ridiculous. You can walk. You got two feet once you walk the target? What do you buying a couch?
Speaker 2: I mean, come off and calm down.
Speaker 1: I can't calm down, you know what. I'm at work right now. Okay, I'm so pissed right now.
Speaker 2: You you know this wouldn't have happened if you would have just taken some time to teach me how to drive sick.
Speaker 1: So now you're now it's my fault that the car smoking because I didn't teach you how to drive a stick? How old are you? I am not coming to get you this time. I'm so sick of this crap.
Speaker 2: You need to calm down.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to calm down. I come here to work my ass off and make money to support the little that we have. And you go and drive the car again that you can't even drive, and now I gotta work over time to fix the car.
Speaker 2: Come on, wait wait, wait, Ian, it's making noises.
Speaker 1: What kind of noises is it making?
Speaker 2: It's like a it's like a weird noise.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you start the cars, it making a noise like.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's not.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is it doing? I don't have a noise noise?
Speaker 2: It's just like a normal it's like a it's like a weird noise.
Speaker 1: Is it a noise like like that?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is it like a junk chunk? I mean?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I mean.
Speaker 1: What is it like? A like a wha?
Speaker 2: Can you do that noise? Again? No, it doesn't sound like that. Uh you know, actually it really sounds like a duck like it's like a duck, duck, Come on, duck, that's what it sounds like. Well, what are you serious?
Speaker 3: What do you want from me?
Speaker 2: Ask me what it sounds like. And that's what it sounds like.
Speaker 1: Oh can you just come get me? No, I can't come get you. At a meeting in like five minutes. Did you walk home?
Speaker 2: But no, excuse me, am I any kind of priority right now?
Speaker 1: No, You're not a priority right now. Do you know what the priority is? Prior it is I got to work my ass off to fix the car. Now.
Speaker 2: This is what I need you to do, okay, because I'm really stressed out.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing this this time. I can't got you three times already this month.
Speaker 2: Walk just like I really I think I sprained my ankle yesterday and like I just wouldn't feel like I just.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, are you finished? I have God go figure it out. You're adult, geez, you're really What else can I do for you today?
Speaker 3: Nothing? Because this is all just an Elvis during in the Morning Show phone tap. Oh okay, hello to Alexis.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you got me, I got it, you got me?
Speaker 3: Ian?
Speaker 1: The car is fine, okay, thank you, guys. I'm the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show