Speaker 1: Morning. Everybody is cej NV Charlamagne to God. We are the breakfast Club. It's four twenty, So happy four twenty to.
Speaker 2: Everybody else happening for twenty now.
Speaker 1: Four twenty is a day where most people celebrate cannabis, marijuana and people get high. It's usually a time on people that don't usually smoke get a chance to smoke and try it out.
Speaker 3: But it's a damn shame that marijuana is not decriminalized on a federal level. It's a damn shame that marijuana is not legalized on a federal level. And I don't think there's no greater hypocrisy than these states that have a legalized marijuana for medicinal and recreational youth. But you still have people in prison for marijuana. That's right insane to me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So we are asking today eight hundred and five a five one oh five to one. Shout to everybody out there, everybody all the stone is out there, and shout to my I got my own strain of marijuana, cannabis. It's called slurred. You can get it out in Detroit House Mary Jane or any of the dispensaries out in Destroit and Detroit Michigan should have slurred. If they don't, definitely ask for it. But we're asking. One time I got so high that I what that is the question? Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five to one. I'll tell you the story. When I was up here, I think I was laughing for four or five hours. It took me about twelve hours to get home that day. My wife does not smoke or take edibles. She had a bad trip. One time I gave her an edible and man, she was all over the place. She was one minute, she was crying, then she was happy, then she was mad at me, then she was happy. It was the craziest trip. My kids were there, they didn't know what was going on. It was the weirdest thing. So we're asking, what is the craziest thing. What's go with charlomage?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't like to smoke.
Speaker 3: I like to do edibles because when I smoke, it hits me too fast, and you know, I have really bad anxiety and really bad panic attacks. So I like to do edicles indigo. But the last time I did smoke was during COVID, you know what I mean. And I smoked during COVID because I was bored, you know, and you couldn't tell me I wasn't gonna die. You could not tell me that this was not going to be there. And I really thought that I was going to overdose on marijuana because this new weed. I don't know what's in this new weed. So it was winter time and I had on some short pants and a hoodie, and I figured, you know what, I need to go ground myself. So I went outside barefoot with just a hoodie and shorts on and the freezing winter in New Jersey, trying to ground myself. And then I went to my favorite tree and I put my back up against my favorite tree and had my head up against my favorite tree, and I just remember, I don't know how long I was out there. I just remember my wife saying, get drink in this house right now. She literally came to doing She said, get prenk in this house right now. And so I went back in the house and I lived. So now that's the last crazy thing I remember doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember one time taking it on a plane and I just remember I was sitting first class. I was by myself, and it was a big I'm sorry I got to use this word. It was a big, fat family on the plane.
Speaker 2: Fat family, the clumps. I was certain next to the clumps on the plane.
Speaker 1: They were all big, and it just felt like they would just keep getting bigger and keep getting big, getting bigger, and I couldn't breathe it. I was by myself and my madd It wasn't with me, Junior. I remember a call. It be like, why aren't you here? And they just kept getting bigger, and then they were taking all the oxygen on the plane.
Speaker 2: How many six did they have?
Speaker 1: They had like five seas.
Speaker 2: God, damn it, there's only two of them.
Speaker 3: I just remember that every daught it was a family, but it was really one of persons, one big old beast person on the plane.
Speaker 2: Ify was so high he thought it was a whole family.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: That messed me up so crazy.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the phone line.
Speaker 2: Man, that is horrible.
Speaker 4: Hello, it's this This is Libby.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Libby, good morning. We're talking Today's four twenty before twenty.
Speaker 4: Mama, happ before twenty is the best of the year.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna say all that now now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, definitely, I'm not. God, I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: Now we're asking One time I got so high.
Speaker 3: That I w man.
Speaker 5: Last year for twenty, me and my homegirl.
Speaker 4: We were faded, we had eight edibles. We were smoking on the highway and I stopped at a green lights.
Speaker 2: Why was you driving?
Speaker 3: Hog man?
Speaker 4: Better to drinkst No, no, no, my bad. It's better to smoke and fly than drink and drive.
Speaker 3: That's right, No, no, no, I mean I mean smoking flood, like if you're in a plane and somebody flying.
Speaker 5: Because man, when I'm high, I drive better.
Speaker 2: I feel like i'm a green lights. But you say you drive better exactly.
Speaker 4: Stopped too, messed up, putting me on a disceral level.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why you shouldn't have been driving, crazy, your crazy tail self.
Speaker 1: My goodness, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: Hey? This is a man sleep.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: We're talking about one time I got so high that I want man.
Speaker 6: One time I got so high man, I was running in the call my wife. She started asking me questions, saying that I was sounding different, like asking me question. I'm like, what do you mean I sound different? Like yeah, every time you say you're saying different. Make a long story short. She got me so high I was convinced that I was somebody else. I could even tell who I was, and man like, are you really Am I really somebody else? I'm thinking paranoid, like mug, I'm Bryan in the color, like my alter ego just came out.
Speaker 2: Damn it. That's that's the beauty of weed. Though.
Speaker 3: You should turn into somebody else, start freestyling star. That happened to me one time. I did. I think about it all the Columbia, South Carolina, and I got so high. I used to have a grade Silver hundred Civic and I was high and I was driving and I shouldn't have been, like twenty years ago, and I thought I was speeding, and I looked to the passenger seat, and I saw myself in the passenger seat, and myself looked at me and said slow down. So then I started driving slow. And then I realized I'm doing like thirty on the high quay, I'm saying. And then I got paranoid because I'm like, I'm driving so slow to police gonna stop me.
Speaker 2: So then I start speeding up.
Speaker 3: So I started playing a game with myself the whole time where I'm speeding up, slowing down, speeding up, slowing down.
Speaker 2: But I made it home.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ. Eight hundred and five eighty five one five one abby four twenty. We're asking one time I got so high that I what? Call us up right now? It's the breakfast club. Good morning, Good morning everybody. It's dj MV charlomage gud. We are to breakfast Club abbe four twenty. That was a four twenty mini mix. By the way, So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. One time I got so high that I what? We're going to the phone line today.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: Hey Tatiana? Good morning, Good Mary. We're asked, one time I got so high that I what?
Speaker 5: I drove the chicken to right.
Speaker 4: Back and hid.
Speaker 1: Wait, we drove to a chicken joint and then you walked home. Yes, but you forgot, you drove I did, Jesus Christ, that's high I got.
Speaker 3: You must not have lived too far from the place. Lord have mercy. Well, God bless you.
Speaker 2: I'm glad. I'm glad you made it out alive. That sounds crazy. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 4: This is trying?
Speaker 1: Hey, take us off Carolina?
Speaker 2: Hey eight four three, what's happening? Take us off?
Speaker 1: Bluetooth of speaking. If you got us on that, Mama, I can't.
Speaker 7: You can't hear me, now we can.
Speaker 1: We're talking about one time I got so high that I.
Speaker 7: What So one time I got so high that my son came downstairs and ask for a bowl of leading and I made it, set it back upstairs, and I made it, and then I sat down, not realizing that I made the news for him. And I sat there and ate the whole thing with my cup of kool aids. And then eventually he came downstairs asking like, well, my what's my noodles at?
Speaker 8: And I was looking them out there, like, oh, just give me a minute hour make it. But when I went in the kitchen, I made the last pack of noodles, so I just ended up giving him McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, So your son asked you to make noodles. You was so high that you made noodles for him, and then you ate his noodles and then you had to go get a McDonald's.
Speaker 2: I did, I did, first of all.
Speaker 3: First of all, first of all, I don't see nothing wrong with what you did, because when you hide them children, snacks be hitting. Okay, when you held it when you hide the things you make for your kids be hitting. Then you turned around and was a great mom and got him McDonald's. And I know you got you a little something for yourself from Mickey D's too.
Speaker 1: I did what you got apple pie.
Speaker 2: I loved him high Meals McDonald I did.
Speaker 4: Get an apple pie.
Speaker 7: Apple pie got the best, but I just got apple pie.
Speaker 2: Is French fries, That's all that. That is the high meal. People a pie, some French fried.
Speaker 3: And people will go to McDonald's high in order quarter pounded with cheese and an apple pie and put the apple pie on the quarter pound.
Speaker 2: Me that's a sweety meal in it.
Speaker 1: I think that might be a sweety meal. Carol, Good morning, Good morning. How you feeling this morning?
Speaker 5: Hired?
Speaker 1: But I'm here happy for twenty So tell us the one time I got so high that I.
Speaker 5: So one time I got so high that I came home and my dog was with me, and I was watching a TV show with another dog in the show, and the dog in the show was barking, and I felt like the dog.
Speaker 8: Was talking about me.
Speaker 4: I thought my dog was sitting on the floor, not defended me to this dog. I love it so I locked my dog up and put him in the cage and I went upstairs with the sleep And the next day I felt so bad.
Speaker 2: No, I'm with you, So you punished your dog for no reason.
Speaker 4: The dogs on the TV were talking about me.
Speaker 6: He definitely was talking about me.
Speaker 2: First of all.
Speaker 3: If that dog on the TV was balking, that the dog in your house should have been balking too.
Speaker 2: Just in case, okay, in case, I'm with you.
Speaker 6: I'm with you.
Speaker 4: All got the night in the cave.
Speaker 3: Honestly, nothing wrong with what you did. You did a little, he did a little overnight staying a little bit.
Speaker 2: And a little bit. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: My name is?
Speaker 1: Hey, Jane's good morning? Where you call her from?
Speaker 4: From?
Speaker 1: You don't want to say? All right, but what's the one time I got.
Speaker 2: So high that I what?
Speaker 4: Oh, well, what's up?
Speaker 8: Me and a friend of mine we put an edible at work? And I can say it now that I don't work with a job in abag work a few years but I was to doing interviews for people's who stands and whatnot? And I was at my destination and that while don't people sitting in the front.
Speaker 3: Lobby so them people ain't get their food stands because your ass was hot, you fell asleep.
Speaker 8: Somebody coming with me up, But I got the job done.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I was, I was in the clouds.
Speaker 3: What if I told you that we used to be high as hell up here at the breakfast club all the time, back in the time.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you believe it was a bad time. Well, we used to be on them edibles in here, trip and you hear.
Speaker 9: Me, definitely, I mean tripping, tripping, tripping, saying anything to make each other laugh and dying laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world for no reason. It was all funny games till I passed out in this goddamn studio one day, Not this studio, the old studio.
Speaker 3: Till I passed out in this studio one day and had to be rushed at the hospital for dehydration. I bet y'all ain't know that. I thought y'all didn't know that. Maybe I told you I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: You took like two days off I had to, and then you ain't want to play no more.
Speaker 2: I don't want to play no more.
Speaker 3: We was in and out of the clubs late at night, getting high, doing edibles, right before we came on air, bringing the club with us in here drinking, having a ball.
Speaker 2: But that's all they got, any of that old stuff y'all heard from back then, and that's ai.
Speaker 1: I ain't even that wasn't really us, all right.
Speaker 3: Well, I also would like to say, please keep in mind that it is ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous that there's so many people, so many states in this country that has legalized weed in some way, shape or form, whether it's from additional or recreational, and there's still people locked up for marijuana in America. That is absolutely positively ridiculous. And I know Joe Biden did a mass pardon of everybody who's in jail for simple marijuana possession, but the reality is there is nobody in jail on a federal level for simple marijuana possession. So if Joe Biden wanted to, he could literally pardon every single person that is federally jailed for a non violent weed offense. He could pardon every single body if he wanted to, you know, and that's what he should do, because, like I said, it's ridiculous for people to still be in jail for marijuana in a country that is legalized marijuana recreationally and additionally in so many different states.
Speaker 2: All right, they're so silly. Look at me right now.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting here with a pre road joint in my hand from Envy's pre road line. But it's people in this state locked up in marijuana.
Speaker 2: That's right. That don't make no damn sense, no sense to though.
Speaker 1: All right, well, happy for twenty Now, when we come back, we got your room and report. We got to tell you why they keep taking down ice spices of pictures and videos. It's kind of crazy. We'll tell you why when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning,