Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves. That's Code Money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yanas four to six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, casino and resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: The Texas Longhorns beat the Arizona State while a sun Devils and an OT thriller, a double OT thriller. The number five Texas squad to the sixteen point lead in the fourth quarter, miss two field goals in the final two minutes of regulation, and still somehow managed to escape with the thirty nine thirty one double overtime win over the number four seat Arizona State. In the pepot, the check a late po o jo Hey, I know, sorry as I just texted him congratulations. Try to get him on here one of these for the next couple of days, so maybe we can uh, we can we can get him on there. He's like, they flying back now, so or we would have had his ass over. He had him on here tonight. But man, this was a game, Oh Jo, this is how it's supposed to be. Ain't nobody trying to see no double digit? Everybody win him by double.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought it was listening the way it started out. I thought it was on the state was gonna get blown out.
Speaker 2: Now a fourteen? What was the fourteen? What was the fourteen? Yeah?
Speaker 1: But the man, they jumped out on top of them boy's head. I'm like, oh man, I'm fin the turn of channel. I'm from the turn of the channel. And then obviously things started to change, things started to move. And I don't know what's wrong with college kickers. Hell, I don't even know what's wrong with NFL kickers. You have one job, You do one thing the entirey day of practice.
Speaker 2: You kicked the ball. That's it.
Speaker 1: Excess kicker almost cost them almost called Keith field goals that could have seen the wind. Now they did win the game, but ain't no telling what what could have happened. Ain't I'm telling what could have happened that God damn Cam He you say, young bull laugh.
Speaker 2: Ned to run scatter boat scat scatack? Is it scatterb because they were they were saying scatable, that's a scapboat. I'm confused.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know what, I'm gonnall him. I'm gonna call him scat packed. I'm call him scam scam cam scat pack.
Speaker 2: And he's nice boy. He now he's a singer too.
Speaker 1: He coming out huh scatib cam scattable, okay, cam scat cam, scaped back, scatterbo.
Speaker 2: I know you're probably gonna see this. I know you're probably watching the show. Listen. If you don't see it, I know my son gonna let you know. For you the real deal boy, you and me, he will see huh yeah, I think he'll see you.
Speaker 1: Well we have you know you belong you belong you. He run the ball like he belonged to. He's supposed play for the Ravens of the Browns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna be a rare. He's gonna be one of the white running back. They don't cople but normally would that couple.
Speaker 1: You know, you know he he's gonna be like I mean, I give you a good name right here.
Speaker 2: Tell me if you remember this Peyton Hillis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, little Peyton Hellis, don't keep up. Run hard if you're getting the where he gets shakey a little bit. He got he got a little he got a little little move to him.
Speaker 2: Now, well you remember Hillis was in that backfield with Darren McFadden and the other kid that went to the winter the Cowboys. What's the other guy named? I mean they would they were doing it, you matter Fadden and uh, what's this? I can't think of the guy's name. What's what's the guy's name? God, I know, y'all people talking about Toby Gerhart. Uh the old cardinal Stanford Cardinal. What's up? He was at Arkansas? Phelix Jones, Jones, Yeah, Derren McFadden, Yes all they was in the backfield, yeah, yes, yes, Uh, but this is where game is supposed to be. Quinn, youres twenty of thirty three thirty three twenty two three touchdowns one of the exceptions. Uh, they didn't run the ball particularly well. Thirty carries fifty three yards, Golden had a big catch, Uh saym for buck forty nine, Helm had three for fifty six and uh m oh, Joe, I think Arizona State's gonna be kicking himself. They kind of I think they kind of let this one go. You can't let that guy get over your head in that situation, O Joe. That that that touch down, that first touched down in ot Oh Jo, you can't, lady, you mean that, you just that.
Speaker 1: Should have been the number one rule from the coach. Keep everything in front of you, everything, the.
Speaker 2: Number rule, O Joe, the number one rule late in the ball game. Nothing cheap, nothing deep, keeping it front of eight. Nothing cheap, nothing deep. I don't care if he catch it. I don't care if he catches fifty yard right in front of me. It's when you try to be the hero and get you a cheap yep that gets you in trouble. Ain't no way safety you the last line of defense. If he's even with you, you're wrong, mister rap he Oh Joe, it was thawed down with the thirteen. Oh Joe, you cannot give that up. You can't. Oh, oh Joe, my heels on the gold line. I'm figuring about figure. I think they throw the hairburry, Oh Joe, I throw the gold line by heels on the gold line, knock get down knock get down. You're not get maaed r I you cheap job. Man.
Speaker 1: I don't want to I don't even want to blame the coaches. I don't want to blame coaching. As a player in that situation, you got to have some type of awareness, some type of weardeness and understanding, understand the situation that you're in and know you just you can't be you can't get beat, not in that situation at all. And if if I am, let him make a great play, but let me be in position, you don't make the play. At least let me be in position and he have to make a great play in or to catch that.
Speaker 2: Man. I was like, oh my goodness, oh fourth and thirteen, you give up that? Uh. But I think Arizona State showed that they belong to Everybody was like, well, they didn't belong that weak conference and they didn't do this, and this team didn't do that. They played, they gave Texas all they could definitely belong they and or oh Joe, when you watch Quinn yours what you think you know?
Speaker 1: It's hard to tell. It's hard to tell at this level. Obviously, to me, if you have enough, if you have enough, talent around you. Enough players at this kind of level, any quarterback can look good. Uh so what kind of quarterback is Huars Is this type of quarterback to go to the NFL and elevate the talent around him? Where is the kind of quarterback where he needs a talent around him that to be able to elevate.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't see him elevating anybody. I really don't. And the mere fact that he's thinking about coming back, lets you know, come back where if you wanna come back to Texas he gonna train.
Speaker 1: I don't see him going to nothing to see the field before with ars Man arch Yeah, oh no, I mean he probably if he gonna come back, he's probably gonna come back somewhere else. But I doubt it's Texas because he's not gonna be arch manning out.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been reading I don't know if these reports are true, O Joe, but I've been reading that there's some some some team, some some college team got six million dollars in n IL money for Okay. I mean that's I just when I just watched him, I'm like, bro, that ball that he threw that got picked. I'm trying to figure out the lof the love that he loved it.
Speaker 1: Yes, the hospital ball, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I still don't know where he was storing it because the backside safety and the front like who was there? So I'm just trying to figure out saying, okay, well who what did you see? What did you what did you? I know, what did happen on that play right there?
Speaker 1: They ran it in practice multiple times, and in practice it was open.
Speaker 2: In practice, you know why it was open. You know why it was open to tell the people at home what they say. They tell the something the safety to do, what jump the underneath so we could throw the ball over your down.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what he did anyway, instead of understanding of REDIA coverage, you know, and you're just letting the ball go and it's not open.
Speaker 2: Because that's the that's what happens. What happens is we hey, you go draw the thing up and then the guy circle, Okay, we want to throw the ball. Now the guy's running the scout team say a safety, you dropped the crossing route and we're gonna throw the post over your head. Boom. Well, come game time, hey, can you drop this over? Can you drunk this over round so we can throw the post behind your head. He gonna read it, right, dun, you should read it. But you see what happens, don't Joe. When you make your mind up pre snap that you're throwing the ball, that's what happens. Yeah, that's what happens. He had his mind made it. I'm throwing this post no matter what. Bro Ain't no way you hell. You read that and said, you know what, I'm throwing this and then he throws it in like a pot. Yeah, that's gotta be on the line. But even if it was on the line. First of all, that was targeted too, because the backside guy left his feet and hit the guy in the chest. But then ay, they didn't want to like, nah, we can't call that target and blah blah blah because they return the favor because by the letter of the law, the Texas got targeted, but they didn't want to impact the game in that way. That says, oh, no targeting. But that was absolute targeting. Yeah, I mean they would he would help in the helvet and the other guy left his feet, he launched. They say, you can't launch yourself and hit the guy in the neck of the shoulder area. He launched, and they say you can't use your health, your held of the crowd, of the helvet to make a tackle. He went to help to heaven with the guy. But it's like, man, we can't impa we can't impact this game like this. Here they pick and choose, They pick and choose the call of that absolutely right. They got to find some level of consistency when you're making these calls. Texas had three hundred and seventy five total yards. Arizona State had five hundred and ten total rush yard. Texas had fifty three Arizona State had two fourteen quinn Ewers was twenty of thirty three thirty two, three touchdowns, one an aception, sam Levitt twenty four forty six to twenty two, no touchdown, one an eception. But that last interception, Muhammad made a great play. Give him credit. I mean, sometimes, oh Joe, we keep blaming, we keep blaming the quarterback back, you threw that blah blah blah. But you know the defensive guy. They studied them too. He made a hell of a play very and he didn't set up with just trying to break it up. He caught the ball, he caught it and it's okay. You know, I'm you know, hey eighty four, you got to make that play. Hey, coach, you get paid to you think you think Bronco players the only way to make money? No, no, And they studied film and they got coaches to oh okay, yeah, so hey, I understand I'm supposed to make the play. But you know it's it's the NFL. Everybody can make a play. I'm gonna want men win more than I lose. But hey, that guy made a hell of a play on that interception that to seal this victory on Joe. But you can't get beat on four th and thirteen, Ohoe over the top? Char two. You cannot. You can't. Ah too, you can't. Nah. I was like, bro, I said, are you? I said, are you serious?
Speaker 1: That that should have been a conversation had with that not just the head coach, the defense, the coordinator, the DV coach, the secondary coach, that the man up upstairs.
Speaker 2: In the booth. Don't get bit beat deep, you can't, you can't nothing, cheat nothing, deep. I am not you. You will not complete this ball over my head. You're not because oh you're at worst case scenario I'm gonna make you line it up and again and try to run another series of downs in order to get the ball in the end zone. Now, the only thing, the only thing you can hope is that once that guy gets over your head, either Quinn, you were underthrosh or the guy dropped the football. But you Hey, now it's out of your hands. See, I want I want to play in my hands, don't yo, I want to play in my hands. I get him on the ground. That's all I got to do. Get him on the ground. Well, you get him on the ground in the end zone, it's still a touchdown. You don't get no tackle for that. You got to tackle him in the field of play or push your ass out of minds in order for you to get a tackle once he in the end zone. God, it knew me what ojo? Can guys do me a favorite college kid? If a guy get a first down, can y'all stop celebrating? What did you do? Hey? Come on, hunk, wait a minute and night, come on that you get that first ooe, the guy got the first to burst down. When you get that first down, you gotta no I'm talking about the DF defense. Oh okay, Wow, you got a big hit on somebody. He got a first down. Oh I thought I thought you meant a receiver. Okay, okay, no, no, I'm like, bro, I'm like, what baby, I miss something? I said. Let me rewire this because I want to see what you did. It's still a first down. Now. Look, look the college kids, they gonna celebrate that. I don't mind him celebrating. And plus, o Joe, if you make a tackle, I'm as a dependent. What's your job make a tackle? You can't celebrate every tackle. I mean if you could, if you could have sacked, yeah, tackle for a loss. You get a sack, oh Joe, a big key third down. You know you want to do this. I get all that, bro, the guy get three four yards, then you jump up celebrating. Come on now, now we were doing way too much with this. They're having a good time out there. Man. She scatter boo scatter thirty carries one hundred and forty three yards, two rushing tones down, eight catches a ninety nine yards. Had that guy and I pulled his face. Man, he's gonna drag his you know what into the end zone. O Joe, scatter Bowl was so outstanding. He was named Peach Bowl Offensive Player to Game. You don't see that very often. His name is Skatpack. Gotta bo cat Pack, Gotta boo scat pack. Was Pack did something that you don't see very often, a guy winning defensive winning offensive Player of the game from a losing team. Yeah, it's only happened, you know. Jerry West. Jerry West. The first year they gave out Finals MVP in nineteen sixty nine, Jerry West won the award on a losing squad. They lost the championships four to three in the final game. They lost on their home court. Again. Now you got to go back to the ind of football. Chuck Howley. He won Super Bowl MVP on a losing squad. They lost sixteen thirteen to the Coast. Chuck Howley was the MVP. That's the only time that I can remember somebody from the losing squad winning an award. Now, I'm not saying that, maybe it's happened. I don't know. If in baseball and somebody's wonder a World Series MVP from the losing squad, I don't. I have to go way back, but I don't. I don't remember it. That's what I don't think it's happened and in the last twenty five thirty years. But it just goes to show you just how outstanding that this gentleman was from the Sun Devils running and catching the footballs he was, he'd be he belongs.
Speaker 1: When you're able to perform like that against a team like that, it lets you know you belonged, regardless of the conference you play in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but you can you can tell guy that the talent shine the bull. You can tell I mean, he okay, that's an SEC defense. And he wouldn't got a book thirty he wouldn't have got a book forty three on them. And he almost had one hundred yards receiving, So he had what two hundred and what's that two hundred and forty two yards of total offibps hey man in two touchdowns against an SEC defense. Look good when you when you go, when you go play and if you at a small school, O joe, if you play an upper level, say you go to Division two and you play FCS or you FCS you play D one, the talent is shine through Darius Leonard when he played Clemson, he was at South Carolina State. Yeah, twenty nine tackles oh, he could play. I played Georgia Southern. They were the one double A national championship. The year we played them, I dropped two oh two on them. Oh he could play? He along with the NIA national championship the year before, I dropped two twenty one on them. Oh damn he did that. And you know what this is.
Speaker 1: This is another conversation that I always like to have. Where were young players coming out of high school. They're always so focused on all their offers.
Speaker 2: And where they're going.
Speaker 1: And I say it again, if you really like that, if you're really like that, and you and you feel you're as good as you think you are, but these don't matter where you go. You can put up performances like that, what you were able to do against better team, what you were able to do, or being like scat packed and coming out there and performing very well.
Speaker 2: You know they oo. I think a lot of times when you cut on the TV and you see that that horseshoe path, or you see one hundred and eight thousand at Texas A and M. You see one hundred thousand at Georgia, you see ninety three thousand at Alabama, you see one hundred and five thousand at Tennessee. Hey, kids like I want to play in front of that. That's all I mean, you know, that's what I want. That's what I want to see because that's what I saw on television. I didn't see no HBC. But see, I understand what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: But then now we go into the issue of Okay, I want to go to these big schools where they have players that have been there before me, and then I get there and they tell me, oh, I got to wait my turn, or I might not trust to feel as much because we have so and so and he has sen you already over you, not about know what I'm coming in here to compete for the job. But you mean to tell me he asked you are over me, so he's probably gonna play before me instead of let me have an opportunity to beat him out regardless of what what what is grade level is juniors.
Speaker 2: Matter? Oh they had to play me?
Speaker 1: Oh you think Jeremiah Smith was gonna go to Ohio State and have to sit behind somebody that's a senior or GENI because they've been there for a two, for three, three or four years and man, please, hey, you.
Speaker 2: Better get a little out of it there because he you know who's coming. Hey, hey, they had to play me on yo. Yeah, oh what you thought? Oh mm hmmm. I was one of the future freshmen that travel. I ain't just traveling. Oh you could travel this week, man, travel to do what stand on the sideline of my Oh hell god? And and and and In the first game, the first game we played on you, our first whole game, man, I was so embarrassed with you. I called a gold ball fifty six yards, got tackled on the war Huh, you got it? My first catch in college. Ho, hold on, what's your embarrassed for? Man? That for me a fifty self yard touchdown, not a fifty six yard camps way east.
Speaker 1: You gotta stiffy, man, you gotta catch that thing, and you know, get that get that stiff on back behind him.
Speaker 2: O choe. It felt like, I mean, it felt like I was running. It felt to me like I was running the slow booster. I was like, damn, is somebody pulling the gains on away from me?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: Oh, show the game that you just watched. The Ohio State buck guys took apart the number one team in the country, the Oregon Ducks forty one one in the Rose Bowl Oregon. Excuse me, Ohio State gets their revenge. It was one of their two losses on the season. They lost earlier in the year to Oregon in Oregon, but tonight there were really no match. Jeremiah Smith set the stage early. He had seven catches, a buck eighty seven and two touchdowns, but this was really a mismatch from the word jump. And I think this is what's so frustrating about Ohio State because you see what they can be. Now. This is the team that took away, took apart the number one team in the country by twenty by three touchdown, and lost on their own home field by a team that they were favored by three touchdowns. That's what's frustrating about them. And I think that's what but Ryan, they give him credit. We've been very critical him, not critical, we were critical of the game that he's lost, losing to Ohio and losing to Michigan year in and year out. Having that level of talent that you had. Think about the quarterbacks that they're saying, think about the wide receivers, thinking about the d lineman, think about the dbs from the Denzel Wards, and the Jeff Okudas and all those guys that's come out of there, and you ain't got no national championship, no national championships. All those receivers, Marvin Harrison, Junior, Jackson Smith and Jigba. You got Chris o'lavey, you got Garrett Wilson. Look at those d linemen from Chase Young, the Nick Bosa, look at those quarterbacks justin fields and you had rested soul. What's the guy that lost his life tragically, Dwayne Atkins? You had the other quarterback. And so you can understand why people like hold On, come on, coach Day, you got this level of talent. They had a top what top six, top seven pig last year the offensive tackle position. Like coach Day, you got this level of talent and you losing the Michigan and you ain't got no national championship. But all would be forgiven if he takes this thing and and and and finish it out. But the Ohio State looked good today, O Joe. They ran the ball well, they threw the ball well, they stopped miss I mean, the high powered offensive Oregon. It looks very It looked very pedestrian, very mundane. Did listen. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I could be wrong, but I think I think the week the week off, I think it did more harm than good for him to be as flat as they look today, as well as organ Is played all season long, being the number one team in the country, and the way they showed up to day, that had to be a little bit of russ. And not only was it a little bit of russ, but it was too late and there was no room for the rust when you're playing somebody like Ohio State, who had a point to prove losing the first time they met earlier in the season, and that's exactly what they got. Jeremiah Smith. He said ahead of time that if you played one on one, hey, if you played one on one, you're not gonna be able to come me. He went out there and it did exactly what he was supposed to do and handle his business. The funny thing about it, people don't. People right now are talking about Jeremiah Smith and how great he is and how good he is, and he's probably right now, even as a freshman, probably number one receiver in the country right now as a freshman. I've been watching young Bull at shamanad down there in Miami. You know, for a few years, he'd been like that in literal league. He was like that at Ohio.
Speaker 2: He is like that.
Speaker 1: When he get drafted into the NFL, he's still gonna be like that. He'd been like that for a long time. Outside of that man, Ohio State looked very very well again, hoping coach Ryan Day can finish the task at hand and for all the great players that have come through Ohio, Ohio State they can have, they can hoist that trophy at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh c J. Stroud was a quarterback. You have CJ. Shrowd no national championship, Justin Fields no national championship. Dwayne Haskins no national championship. That's three quarterbacks. Take it in the first now, o'lave first round pick, Gary Wilson, first round pick Jackson Smith and JIGBA first round pick, Marvin Harrison, junior first round pick, Chase Young, the number two pick, Nick Bosa, the number two pick, Jeff Okudah Denzel Ward. Come on, now, o Joe, come on. I mean people, they make it seem like we just making stuff up. You got that level of talent year in and year out and you ain't won no national championship and people like, oh oh they're being too hard rough and you lose it to Michigan. I don't think I personally don't think that's a stretch. When you got that level of talent that's coming out year in and year and you're underachieved, there's no other there, there's no other way around. O Joe coach day. You did a phenomenal job of having this team prepared and from the word jump, I have a question, huh do you still is it?
Speaker 1: Is it considered underachieving the fact that you've had all these quality players year in and you're out, Is it's still unachievement simply because you haven't won the national championship.
Speaker 2: But the seasons happen. Yes, ooe. Think about it. You got offensive player the year, offensive player to your offensive player the year. Think about you got quarterbacks C J. Stroud justin fields and you had Dwayne Haskins insect session. You think about you have Jaskins, Smith and Jake, but you had Gary Well, you had a lobby. You had Marvin Harrison Jr. In six session and a lot of those guys played together. You had a Chase Young, you had Nick bof A, jump O Cooter, Denzel Ward. Come on, I'm bro, that's ten, bro, that's ten first round picks right there. Man. I said the same thing about Coach Saban. Coach Saban said that the fans in Ohio State are psychotic. I asked Coach Saban this, if you had consistently lost to Auburn and you got Julio and you got Calvin Ridley, and you got Judy and you got Rugs, and you got Waddle, and you got Devonte Smith, and you got a Marik Cooper, and you got those quarterbacks, you got to her, you got Young, you got what's the guy that went to New England? Uh Jones? Mack John Matt Jones. Okay, you got him. Now you got and plus you got a what's the guy Derrick Henry? And you got n G. Harris, you got Damien Harrick. Bro And I ain't even talking about the defense. I ain't gonna talk about what they and you don't win on national championship direct even after a couple of years of coach and Alabama fans, y'all know this. Even after a couple of years of not winning the national championship after he had done one four or five, they say coach Saban had lost his fastball. That man had got four or five national championships, and they saying that with the talent you got Cowinny Williams, and you got Allen and you got all those guys. SE made you better, A you better you paid when you have that level of talent, O children, I mean, think about Alabama, the level of talent that they put out every single year. Ohio State ain't far behind. The only difference is Alabama has has one in the last fifteen years, has won six national championships, played for another three. That's the difference between them.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I would love to hear espressing the chat and then probably people that are gonna watch this after the fact and hear us talk about this and saying that Ohio State is under achieved based on the level of talent that they've had in succession there without winning the national championship. Us to hit rebuffles and with the not excuses, but the reasons behind why they having one will be and you know, always find a way they come up with something. I don't want to call them excuses, but there are valid reasons, depending on what they may be. For whatever reason, I'm curious to hear what they have to say.
Speaker 2: Quin Ewers has received a six million dollar offer to enter the transfer portal rather than heading to the NFL Draft this spring. According to On three, multiple Power Forward schools are working to get yours and the portal ahead of the final of his final year of college eligibility. Six million for one year, Ojo, you got to come back.
Speaker 1: He has to come back and continue to work on his game because when you watch court, when you watch yours, I need your play to pop out on the screen.
Speaker 2: I needed to pop out when you watch it.
Speaker 1: Joe Burrow in college, you watch to see extrid in college, when you watch other quarterbacks like the cam Wards, they pop out on screen.
Speaker 2: There's something special about those individuals. Special. So if he needs to come back another year, no matter, no matter where it is, and you know, pop out on I agree with you. I agree with you, O Joe. I don't see special. I see a good college quarterback, but I don't see special. I don't see I don't see man a muscle, a guy that say, like boy, they get him. He gonna great, He's gonna he's gonna drastically change their fortunes. I don't see that. Now, let's see, let's see. I mean he might come back and get better, because nobody saw that. If you the ask teams that were gonna look at Joe Burrow before he came back for seen year, Joe Burrow didn't see it seemed special. But he came back for that year. He was special. Mac Jones. Hell, if Mac Jones don't come and get that one year, Mac Jones, ain't no first ain't no first round there Sometimes look, hey, I don't blame people like, well look what yes, okay, now can't he make it happen? You're throwing at Davonte. You got Naja, you got Wattle, you know, you got a you got a very very talented team. It just goes to show you just how good he was because he kept Bryce Young on the bitch. If we see Bryce Young the next year won the Heisman. Hey, and also look at the talent this this would I like about Bryce too.
Speaker 1: Now we saw him, We saw Bryce win the Heisman, but you look at the talent that Bryce had around him.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he got got to Carolina. You thought something was.
Speaker 1: Wrong with him. Then he gets bench. He come back out to getting benched. I don't know what the hell happened. I don't know what type of prayer he said. Now he's back to playing great football. Looked like the Bryce Young we saw in college, even in losing. He's in even in losing efforts at the team.
Speaker 2: And as a quarterback. He looks completely totally different than he did when he first All right, he did, he does. They just need to give him from talent. If you look at the quarterbacks that perform well, look at CJ. Stroud, Look at what he was throwing the tang Dale, the Nico Collins, look at what he was throwing to. Okay, look at Kayler Williams. He got Roman, Dudes, they first round pick. He got DJ Moore, who just signed a contract extension. He got Keenan Allen. Look at look at what uh Daniels? Yeah, Jaydon look at what he's throwing to. Damn. I mean, y'all want the man to come back? Hey, I don't care. Even Peyton Peyton Manny had Marvin Harrison when he got there. He had Marvin Harrison. He had Ken Dilger, I mean, and he had Marshall fall crazy yes, as a rookie. He had two first batlet Hall of Famers as a rookie. That's a lucky Ken Dilga had been to Pro Bowls. There's another I forget the guy named, oh my goodness, the other tight end. As a matter of fact, the Calls had two tight ends to make the Pro Bowl. Mark what's his name? Uh, go back and look at ninety Teddy stop scratching the couch. Uh. I can't think of the other. The other brother, he was a what's that dude's name? Because I traded I traded helmets with Ken deal get the pro bo one year. I'm trying to think what year was that shell? I don't even remember. Yeah, Uh, Pro Bowl tight end death no, no, no, in like in the nineties. Yeah, Marcus Pollard, thank you chat Marcus focus Pollard. I remember, I remember Marcus Pollard and I ain't heard that name in a minute. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, y'all want these guys to come out here and you spect tracing the thing, but go back and look at your favorite quarterback and see what they were throwing too. Y'all do realize that when Mahomes became the start, y'all know who he throwing to. Right, he had Tyreek, he had Sammy Watkins, he had Travis Kelsey. Can I interest you in any of those guys. Two of those guys are going to the Hall of Fame. Tyreek and Kelsey gonna go to the Hall of Fame. That's what he was throwing to. Look at what Big Ben had to throw to. No, look what he's always always had to throw to. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey, The Pittsburgh Stealers are just like Cincinnati when it comes to receivers. You know that, you have you noticed that they always have good receivers come through that channel, no matter what. Cincinnati and Pittsburgh always.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had plaques, they had Hines. What's your guy that won the Super Bowl? MVP? Santonio Holmes, Santonio Homes. I mean, bro, y'all think it seemed like that. I mean, I mean, yeah, give give up Bryce Young those type of weapons and let's see, let's see. You gotta get a guy something to work with Marino. I think Marina what uh? I think Duper and Clayton got there with Marino in eighty three. They might have came in eighty It might have been eighty three. They might have got there together, but you gotta get a guy something to work with. Now, the volume