Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did.
Speaker 2: This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 1: One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling. You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat.
Speaker 2: And now join my Bad Larring, Shayan Irving and Dylan the graphics guy.
Speaker 1: I have friends.
Speaker 2: Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 3: Great radio, Danny.
Speaker 1: There's some fun stuff there.
Speaker 3: Great radio this week. Gotta say, besides the ginger coming on, everything was solid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know. Hey, hey, I got him to be you know, like pause a little bit when I was like, uh, Elijah Hall of Famer.
Speaker 4: Yeah he thought about that one long and heart Oh no ah.
Speaker 5: Gother will was so thick today Wallace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what they say about I thought if I left the country, didn't have to do it this week. But Dan Patrick takes a gamble. I'm here in Dublin and the other guy's are stateside. Shae is there with a picture, Deray and Bad Larry somewhere. I'm going to guess in the Jersey Shore.
Speaker 6: Secret piece front. Dan Ray told me how to be in the old environment.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm into my car. Wait, your phone's crapping out.
Speaker 6: I got you on a steerphone. I'm down at the beach though.
Speaker 5: Oh god, thanks Larry.
Speaker 1: I got Dylan here as well in studio. All right, we'll try to slug through this. Last week, Dylan lost one unit, Shay lost two, and bad Larry lost point four. So right now, Dylan is a slight lead over Shay thirty point five to twenty seven point three units. Bad Larry's minus almost nine units there. I don't know is anybody gonna jump on Notre Dame Navy over under under? I hit the under there, Nanny. Okay, so you got the under? What about you? Dyl?
Speaker 5: I actually did a one to eighty.
Speaker 4: I really liked the under, and I'm fading myself and now Shay too. But it seems like everyone really likes the under in this one. I think it's gone down a pointer.
Speaker 1: Okay, the I think DraftKings added it nineteen and a half that Notre Dame was giving. Yeah, I'm thinking first quarter cover for the for the midshipment. Yeah, first quarter cover. I think it's like three and a half points. Yeah it is, Yeah, three and a half points bad layer. Do you have anything on Navy and Notre Dame. Since that's the game that we're here and we will be watching.
Speaker 6: It on Saturday, I tease that line up. I thought it was up to sixteen and a half, but the line's coming down now, so I tease it up to fifty nine and a half. A little three team tis with my law pack, and I left the third leg open.
Speaker 1: Okay, well let me run down Dylan Dilon, I'll start with you. So you got two units on Navy and Notre.
Speaker 5: Dame, right, yeah, okay, the Notre Dame spread.
Speaker 1: The over under and the spread yeah to each Okay, but I got to spread at nineteen and a half. You have it at twenty one.
Speaker 4: That may I may have put that in before one. Yeah, I'll take nineteen.
Speaker 1: As we speak, it's nineteen and a half, okay, Navy Notre Dame. First quarter over you have ten and a half with one.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's that pesky ten and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're thinking maybe two touchdowns.
Speaker 5: One of peopleles border, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's as time. I figure I think it's touchdown and the field goal.
Speaker 5: That happens to me every time it's always ten and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, San Jose State getting thirty and a half againto USC.
Speaker 5: That's a gigantic spread.
Speaker 1: Okay. Eighty percent of the bets are on USC. San Diego State versus Ohio. Ye not Ohio State, Ohio University. And keep an eye on the Ohio quarterback Curtis Rourke. He's known as the Maple Missile.
Speaker 5: I think it he's a Canuck.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what they're referring to, but I'm gonna guess. He's got a big arm and he's been cleared to play following surgery. He was the MAC Offensive Player of the Year last season. There has to be a Grand Prix race for you. I'm gonna guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Fact they're just on a vacation, which I did not know about. But uh for stapping fastest lap mins one thirty five, Lando Norris podium finished plus one thirty five and winning margin between five and ten seconds plus three.
Speaker 1: Isn't Lando the guy who always breaks the trophy?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, so I think they'll break it again.
Speaker 1: Can you bet on him breaking the trophy? I wonder.
Speaker 5: I don't know there.
Speaker 4: I feel like there's got to be a prop out, not on DraftKings, but there's probably a prop out there somewhere.
Speaker 1: All right, Jay, Notre Dame Navy, you have the under.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to figure outside of the military academies, the most patriotic school was probably Notre Dame. Right, So they're not going to lay the wood on a couple of kids. They're going to have to sacrifice the next four years of their life after they graduate.
Speaker 1: Fight. Okay, communism, right, Okay, I don't know if it's communism.
Speaker 3: It's always communism. Kay, they're everywhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: I'm hitting the under there. Is it fifty and a half now or forty nine and a half?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Picture, d Ray, what do you have forty nine? It's not of a bitch under forty nine and a half? Danny hit me? Okay, that's all right. And then I got a good old fashioned American baseball. I got the cheaters laying one and a quarter against the socks. Okay, be the astrosh Yeah. I got the White Sox laying one point five to five against the Yea's.
Speaker 1: They fired everyone there.
Speaker 3: This is why the people are motivated, because they fired all the losers. So the players now want to actually play.
Speaker 1: Okay, anything else.
Speaker 3: Texas plus one ten, Oh, New Mexico State, Danny minus six and a half. I'm hitting that for three units, and I'll tell you why. Whoa Diego Pavilla Remember that name. The guy's gonna fucking sling it. When When did you find out about Diego?
Speaker 1: Last year? Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, he can rock and roll Danny and they got some good train Listen, four out of five offensive lineman coming back. You got to transfer from TCU. You got to transfer for Michigan State, both running backs. I mean, they won the last four games last year. They're averaging a good amount of numbers. New Mexico State. The other AGGI is Danny hit it like a Northern I like it. I like it. If I was gambling, I might that was I might go in on this.
Speaker 4: That's the most concise analysis I think we've had in the history of this show.
Speaker 5: And it's on the New Mexico State game.
Speaker 3: I know, you got to go for the weird teams like South Alabama.
Speaker 6: You can't go.
Speaker 3: I'm in a biddle host stude every week. Well, everybody's watching Ohio State. The lines are sharp. You gotta go get some weird shit like Larry and La Tech. Absolutely bad Larry, h what do you have say?
Speaker 6: I say, I love your analogy that Notre Dame game. I agree, it's an under That line should be like thirty five or something. So I got a little afraid of it, and so I put them in a teas from when a four unit three team t's Locktech bringing that line down or a half Notre Dame under. I hear you saying you're gonna be fifty nine and a half leg?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, fifty and a half no for the teaser.
Speaker 6: Right for my teas, I get ten points to adjust the lunch.
Speaker 5: Yes, you get fifty nine and a half.
Speaker 1: Huh okay.
Speaker 6: I have to win all three though, And what's after your audience over there in Ireland got.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you said it's a three team teaser, a ten point teaser. I understood that it's four units. What's the third leg?
Speaker 6: I'm leaving it open, Dawn, I'll fill it in next week.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a minute, that.
Speaker 1: You know that you can't do that?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 1: Because when you bet a three team teaser, you have to put in the three team teaser.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sportsbook doesn't let you decide which bet you want to put in a week later.
Speaker 1: Because the lines could change, Larry, you fucking genius.
Speaker 6: They do, sure they do. I've been doing it all the time. I've been doing it for thirty years.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 5: How's that work?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, the beach and secrets working out pretty good.
Speaker 1: Because Larry, here, it's a lot beach in New Jersey, Larry, Larry, you're not in the South of France. Of course, you're sneakers, Jersey fucking sneakers at the beach. You fucking nerd, fucking made it.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wear new balances, ain't you. They're white as ship huh.
Speaker 4: If you if you can step on a hypodermic needle at the beach, Larry, it doesn't even count.
Speaker 1: You got you got your white tube socks.
Speaker 5: That metal detector's gone, the.
Speaker 3: Big Safari hat covering that red nose.
Speaker 6: So just right, I know you can do it. Just go on your drafting account, go bang bang, leave one leg open. I know you can do it. Everyone in the world can do it. In addition to those that bet, I want three units on over KMU for the year.
Speaker 1: Of course, and a half eight and a half half.
Speaker 6: Three units an over Notre Dame for the year, also eight and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, didn't that weird? James Madison Notre Dame bout eight and a half? Right?
Speaker 6: Oh it gets weirder then, because I thought this this line was nine when I sent it, and Ray gamey eight and a half three units on over Wisconsin for the season.
Speaker 1: Luke, I don't hat that.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest, I don't ate that, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Bradlen Allen and Allen's great.
Speaker 5: Yep, wasn't wasn't Luke Fickel my favorite to go to Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, but he's now in Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: Mad Town's not a bad place, no.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Halloween in mad Town talk about a riot and drugs.
Speaker 5: That's why Luke ficklent there is there.
Speaker 2: No, that's not.
Speaker 1: You can't say that they cleaned it up though it used to be a lot cooler. What's the best campus you've ever been on?
Speaker 3: Shay, Arizona State, by far? They got they have in Arizona State. They have a different kind of std It's airborne. No, no, no, for real herpaganosyphile as. You just breathe in too deep in the sorority, and it's just you're you know what, that's my fault for asking. Larry went to Providence, so there wasn't much going on there. What about you, Dill Harvard of the West, University of Denver, Denver.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was cool. Boulder was right up the road. That's a pretty good one.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, they they're professionals there, Bolder.
Speaker 5: I think they got that STD from Arizona State.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else that we would like to talk about? Good God, anything else that we would.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't let your daughters go to Arizona State.
Speaker 1: You talk about that.
Speaker 5: Send them to Providence, anywhere else anywhere.
Speaker 1: Send them to the Jersey Shore. Hypodermic needles are better than what they're giving out at Arizona State.
Speaker 3: I can promise you that.
Speaker 5: Well, you're gonna need to get a shot eventually.
Speaker 3: Right, three of them. It takes three. You got to get three rounds of antibiotics.
Speaker 1: Well, you wrap this up and that's Dan Patrick takes it. Yeah, what what do you have? Marvin?
Speaker 2: Did you think this was a good idea doing this nover?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't want to do it today. I just you know, put an award winning broadcast down there with Will Ferre on the Dan Netes and now I got to do this. He had the momentum talk about a fall from grace.
Speaker 5: I know, you really just downgraded in about thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: I know. It's like you guys are elevated by doing a show like this. I am demoted. It's like what happened to Dan Patrick?
Speaker 3: When your legacy is written, they're going to look this up like your Wikipedia page, It's just going to be littered with this. What happened to Danny?
Speaker 5: The giant asterisk?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know, yeah, ass an asterisk, that'd be me. Okay, I don't I think we solve something. We got some content here and it's all about content. But I'll be back home the home office, Dylan and I and Marvin will be back in the home office next week. So for Shan or Shay, are you back with your Shannon back?
Speaker 3: We're back tonight. Actually, Danny, we're going to record tonight. We're back in action.
Speaker 1: Football secen't here, okay, So wherever you get your podcast, Shane Irving podcast, Bad Larry, thank you as always for Dylan and picture de Ray, Marvin. I'm Dan Patrick, and we'll talk to you next week. I'm Dan Patrick takes a fucking gamble.
Speaker 6: Good luck, guys, have fun, Damn Bill, any boys don't drink too much.
Speaker 3: Bye bye, good luck nerds,