Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So I put a post up about the largest land owners on Earth. So, and I didn't say like number one through four, it's just four of the top.
Speaker 4: So the Royal.
Speaker 3: Family of Great Britain almost a billion acres of land worldwide, including Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, all throughout the Caribbean, variety of different places. The Catholic Church millions of acres. So the Vatican City is an independent state. But then there's millions of acres of global land. And then there's hundreds of Vatican embassies throughout the world which are legally titled to the Holy Sea as an independent nation.
Speaker 4: This one court people.
Speaker 3: By surprise, farmland in China, so the Chinese dairy farm my do Jing City Megafarm is owned by Russian and Chinese owners. The company owns more than twenty two million acres of farmland in China. And then, of course, the Saudi Royal family controls eight hundred and thirty thousand square miles of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and a variety of international holdings. So this post semi controversial. I'm not sure why Why do you think it's controversial?
Speaker 4: People?
Speaker 3: People, you know, people have strong opinions about you know how, especially when it comes to the royal family and the Catholic Church. Rightfully so, but I didn't give it opinion. It wasn't an opinion based post. It wasn't saying like you should aspire to be these people.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 4: This is what it is like.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not saying that they got it the right way, that they deserve it. That's that's another conversation for another day. Just the fact of these are the people that own the most land in the world. And then there's other there's other people to McDonald's owns a lot of land. The Mormon Church owns a lot of land.
Speaker 4: So I look at the Gates Foundation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so these are just living There's more people. But this is just you know, a couple. But it's just interesting because a lot of times people don't necessarily think about different entities that you know, when you just see different things. You see you see churches, you see churches, like when they say when Ray Kroc was like McDonald's is not a burger it's not a burger company. It's a real estate company, right, and it's like, all right, well, now, the Catholic Church the real estate company. Not to say that it's obviously a religious organization, but it owns more real estate than almost anybody in the world.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: This is this is done intentionally, so it's just it's just then interesting perspective on you know, just looking at things differently, because now when you see, you know, the Church of Notre Dame, or you see, you know, the cathedral on Fifth Avenue is good architecture, and you know, you see people going there for Easter. But then it's like, well, how much is this building actually work?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that article came to be right around the coordination of the King of England and we saw about the amount of property. I think it was over some billions of dollars and property, and we're like, well, what's the way of the estates? And then you look at what these estates are worth. You talk about Buckingham Palace worth over two four billion dollars, and you look at all these palaces that are now under his reign and it's like wait.
Speaker 4: Wow, Like you're not you're not thinking of it.
Speaker 5: You know, we talk about the British rule and we talk about the land, you talk about the realist they play too. It's like, man, this is done intentionally and this is strategically done for generations. When you talk about generational this is earners.
Speaker 4: What's up.
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like. The checkout is fast, the seats are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 4: What matters most ready.
Speaker 6: To see how Square can trans form your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day.
Speaker 4: It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring.
Speaker 6: To save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored BYDY the United States market at Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Beyond that, Yeah, any thoughts on this?
Speaker 4: Ian? Oh yeah, Xander says.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 4: He's like, are you going to stay them? Like no, but I'm doing the show.
Speaker 7: But this will always say study the top five, Like you don't have to listen to me, Like, study the top five governments, top five countries. See where they are buying, what they're looking to buy, and with this because they have to also deploy capital because they need to return. Of course, the church organization is non taxable, so this and benefits there. You also told me, what was it two weeks ago about the sixty minutes piece.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that, but there's some yeah.
Speaker 3: There doing I mean everybody should if you haven't watched that sixty minutes piece about the Church of Latter day Saints is very interesting. That's the Mormon Church and they have so they're obviously tax except the organization, as all religious organizations are, but they have an investment arm So this is the thing about just charities in general. A lot of people don't know, you only have like most charities are only actually using like five percent of the money that they actually bring in for charitable endeavors, like five percent goes to operational expenses. But they have a huge investment arm over probably I think over like one hundred billion dollars that you know, from excess of tides like leftover that they actually are investing. So it was a whistleblower because this guy used to work on Wall Street and then he started managing the funds for the church, and like I said, it was like one hundred million dollars something like that the investment fund. So he he whistle blew. The situation paused because he was saying that they were using the money for for profit organized they were using the money for the gags, so they was like buying buildings, They was putting money into companies, different things in the nature. So he was saying, like he thought it was just a conflict of interest that they were using donations for church, which and they don't you know, it's taxes in on the nonprofit side, they don't have to really report too much information. And then they were they were buying for profit entities.
Speaker 5: Right, So the numbers were they received seven billion dollars in contributions from seventeen million members. They have one billion, so we said, one hundred one billion in a reserve fund from Todds that go into the nonprofit. The name of the nonprofit was east On Peak. If you watch the segment, you can follow this along, which allows it to grow tax free. So that money has grown, that money that was in that that fund has grown to one hundred billion. It's one hundred million dollars, one hundred building, one hundred billion.
Speaker 4: What have they done with it? Like Shotty said, they bought them all. They bought them all. They bought them all, and they bought an insurance company. Two things that they put.
Speaker 7: Are A second was a great investment. The premiums on an insurance company is a great, great investment. But that's why I say to study like even with that, when you're looking at a stock, please write this down. You want to see what the institutional ownership is like. Even if you're invest in like say real estate in the city. You want to make sure capital from bigger players are going there first, so as.
Speaker 4: A retail investor that you're safe.
Speaker 7: It's it's unfortunate, but they lobby to make these rules so that they can build these kind of funds and then keep the profit for themselves.
Speaker 4: It's a whole elaborated thing.
Speaker 5: So like under the SEC rules, right, any fun that has made over one hundred million months report filings and so they've responded by creating show companies.
Speaker 4: So the game is a game. The game is the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well there you have it, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 8: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop Mike Drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,