Speaker 1: Who's that knocking at the door. It's all your friends, you filthy horse. Your husband's gone and we've got books and a bottle of wine to kill. It's Hollywood, it's books, it's gossip. I'm sure it's memoir. It's Martini. Celebrity Poop Club. Read it while it's hot. Celebrity Poop Club.
Speaker 2: Tell your secrets.
Speaker 1: We won't talk celebrity books.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Boys are a loud Celebrity book Club. Say it loud and pound Celebrity book Club.
Speaker 2: Buzz me in.
Speaker 3: I brought the Queer voe Hey best Friends live from the Kamala Brat Bus.
Speaker 2: It's Stephen and.
Speaker 1: Lily reporting on all the ups and downs of this topsy turvy election season. It's all gonna come down to seven states. And one of those states is the iHeart Studios in Manhattan, New.
Speaker 2: York, the Swing State recording, the Spring Studio. What's over there over going on in Iowa?
Speaker 1: Stephen, It's so funny, say, because I was just in Wisconsin. Yeah, and the Swing state energy was swinging, Mama. Yeah, it was giving big signs. Okay, it was giving competitive big signs. It was also giving one Jill stein Yard sign, which I was happy to see that's what's up.
Speaker 3: Because when I went to upstate New York, which of course New York does go blue, but upstate, you know, things really change up there. It was also very just Kamala Trump, Kamala Trump. It really was a.
Speaker 1: Back And I do think there's this thing though, where it's like people put up a big Trump sign and then the mom across the street is just like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Getting believing science terroris.
Speaker 1: We believe in science sign? Anyway? Are politics are so crazy? And if you're like me, you're probably glued to the New York Times app totally refreshing the latest poll results.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I have CNN on twenty four to seven and one TV, and then I have another TV setup and then I have.
Speaker 2: C NBC set up on that, and then the baths. I do Fox the baths my bath.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm multiply your Roman baths my personal Roman lesbian baths.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No foxes for nude behavior.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have one of the most important political commentators of our society.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, want. I wanted to bring someone on crossfire who has been in the.
Speaker 2: Crossfire, been in the cross for.
Speaker 1: Years, a former political operative much like myself worked in the field division.
Speaker 2: A more recently.
Speaker 3: Not to you, I feel like the years are getting farther farther away. Whuld you reference your time breaking in politics? It's getting a little like well, when I worked on the Streamer campaign in eighteen ninety three.
Speaker 1: It is a little eighteen ninety three. But that perspective is actually so essential, not more than ever.
Speaker 2: We need to remember history and how can we repair it.
Speaker 1: So we brought in one of the world's most foremost cyber bullies, who was famously fired from the Bernie Sanders campaign for being based af.
Speaker 2: And then ran some amazing meme accounts.
Speaker 1: He also has an incredibly influential podcast that I think pulls in more money than we do on Patreon, known as Seeking Derangements. Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together.
Speaker 2: For Senator Ben Mora.
Speaker 1: Hello, constituents, listen to that beautiful gay barons.
Speaker 2: And you just came from Jill Stein's home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did. I was trying to think of she's from Iowa. She's not. No, she's from Moscow. No, much like you.
Speaker 4: I was just in the Midwest, and well, Iowa is so yard sign everywhere they are psychotic about it particularly because as we all know, but it's the first caucus in the nation most times in the primaries.
Speaker 1: Right, and they kind of got shattered this year because there wasn't really a primary in either party exactly, so no one.
Speaker 4: Cared about ioland because after the Democratic coalck I worked in there, it was such a shit show that both of the national parties were like, we're not doing this, Like you hillbilly.
Speaker 1: Is this just like random chee gets from the town in a gym, yelling and being like come over.
Speaker 4: People who don't know how to stand in a line or walk like literally, these are people who mill about. They have bigger miller millers. You end up with it just like slow moving like tornado of like iowinds and they don't know where to stand, even though there's signs everywhere.
Speaker 1: But it is a big yard sign.
Speaker 3: Like it used to be so hot, and it was always like photos of Howard Dean being so like sweaty, they're rolling up his sleeve.
Speaker 4: Well after I left uge Downturn, but it is so yard sign. And I will say, I growing up there with my mom, who's you know, a big lib. It was always a thing every four years, even in center, racist yard sign, yard sign everywhere, And I have never seen a more kind of apparent and manifestation of how much people hate both.
Speaker 1: Candidates and don't want to vote.
Speaker 4: Then I did in Iowa because there is a startling lack of yard science and four Islands who I told passionate about yarding, they like invented being my yard is billboard for apology. There's just there's nothing, and I think everyone's just over it.
Speaker 1: Baron, I do feel like, literally it's kind of like you know, with Cam and Don, they're both running the worst versions of their campaigns. It's like Hillary twenty sixteen versus Trump of twenty twenty. It's the one that nobody wants.
Speaker 4: It's I saw recently that Hilary was advising Kamala on her campaign.
Speaker 1: I was like, what is she telling? Can you imagine how dumb that she's been, Like I want you to rent out the largest convention hall you can find. She's like, get more more balloons.
Speaker 2: She sends out.
Speaker 3: She's just a link to Javitt Center. She's like, this place is really cute.
Speaker 1: For like second dates, they you stay a little bit longer if you had a really bad night.
Speaker 3: Okay, then we have invented you on to talk about. I think the book you're going to be a big expert on.
Speaker 1: I hope, so we're all experts. I did read it. I did read it. I read it too, even though it seems like you loved her copy in Iowa, I did.
Speaker 4: I left at my mom's house just to troll her because she's like, why are you reading Mulania?
Speaker 1: Were you having to read it like shaking your head so she knows you agree with it.
Speaker 4: Well, I was like, I'm doing a podcast. She's like, okay, I guess you have to do for work, like whatever. But I'm like, my mom's not She's far from a Hillbot. But it is funny the just utter disdain Milania can generate from liberal women.
Speaker 1: They so much.
Speaker 2: They hate her so much, and they're just like, oh, she's just dumb. No, they're calling her like, oh yeah, they're like slut.
Speaker 1: And we'll get into that. You named the already, which is fine, it's fine, it's cool. We we love playing with form. I'm such a bad our particular way of announcing the.
Speaker 2: But took up this week different seats I love.
Speaker 3: I'm voting for change. Okay, guest today we're doing a ridiculous book.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, by a dumb, stupid.
Speaker 3: Horse, but you guys, seriously, one of the most beautiful models to come out of Slovenia.
Speaker 1: That I can remember in recent memory, one of the big ones.
Speaker 2: Almost graduate of Industrial design college.
Speaker 1: And someone who wants to be Italian so bad. Yeah, do spread to return to the walks of Milan. Slovenian beauty unquestionably the most glamorous first lady of all time, wife, wife, mother, sister, friend, advocate, daughter, block.
Speaker 3: Creator, renovator, Tennis pavilion creator. Of course, we are talking about none other than my girl.
Speaker 1: Malan prom and her new book, Milennia Milania. So for those of you who didn't see my microviral tweet, the cover is very minimal. It is just black with the word Melania on it. It does feel like it's basically like a mixture of like really low cost design where they were just like what if it's just the name.
Speaker 2: Vinyl cover In this way though, because.
Speaker 4: It works, because it's as I think you pointed out in your when You're microdosing fame your tweet, that it does really contrast with the trump esthetic, which.
Speaker 1: Is gaudy and shiny and gods of golden photos. And she's just like, you don't need to see a photo of me. There is only one Milania. She's the madonna, right, She's.
Speaker 2: This is her truth or dare well.
Speaker 4: I think something she's always understood is that being a ostensibly public person, your currency is privacy. The more you hold on to then you get so.
Speaker 1: But it's really Jennifer Lawrence.
Speaker 2: But unlike Jennifer Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Proud and in Europe we are proud of the woman.
Speaker 1: In America we cannot show.
Speaker 3: I would just like to saddle our listeners in just by starting with a little bit of a passage, just so they know kind of where they're at. She's time out her family because you know, we don't we don't know much. You know, we know she's Slovenian, but you know what makes Millennia tick?
Speaker 2: Who made her?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: She's talking about her grandfather, Anton wasted no time in pursuing his passion for agriculture. It was here that he would go on to breed a culinary masterpiece, the renowned roscabula or roca onion sweet red variety that quickly became a favorite among Slovenian people.
Speaker 1: Her dad in vented and onion.
Speaker 4: Red onions, onion like no onion before anyway, sweet and red.
Speaker 3: We would spend beautiful summers on the Dalmatian coast. The Eastern European coast is actually beautiful and not sad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, she's so like we are not like the other communist countries. We have Barbie and my dad seventeen cars.
Speaker 1: And she's like, And yes, it was hard to cross the border many times and show identification to cross the border to go to Dalmatia, but I do not mind because it is also part of the fabric and adventure of life.
Speaker 4: And yes, my mother has a blue accent wall in her home and it's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: She's describing her mom.
Speaker 2: She was an amazing interior and fashion.
Speaker 1: The most tasteful woman you have ever seen is me mother. This book is the most chat rept yes, I have ever read. It's shockingly chat GBT in a way where that has kind of become the stock observation for anything that feels this kind of textureless and just paint by numbers. But it is I think maybe.
Speaker 4: One of the most obviously written by chat GBT books of all time.
Speaker 1: It's the bland positivity of it, where there's like slightly different ways of saying these things.
Speaker 4: Also mentioning a slight underside from a young age.
Speaker 1: My mos innates talent and bondless creativity as an artist, pattern maker, and Taylor shone brightly. It came as no surprise that when she finished fashion design and patent school, she was handpicked to join the design studio of the Udrnkia Children's clothing factory in Sevnica, a mere twenty minutes from her hometown. It came as no surprise when she was asked to join the design school at Yard. Yes, yes, of course.
Speaker 3: It came as no, none of us, but it was like, oh, this is kind of justice Simpson, and in the way of like then I took a left, then I opened the door.
Speaker 1: But then it's my mother described me as a joyful and contented baby, noting my delight in playing with Bobby and dressing her and handmade outfits, noting my delight. Yeah, when your mother notes your delight.
Speaker 4: Okay, There's there's one passes where she's describing her father that I do you do see a little bit of a little bit of emotion and it's mostly horniness.
Speaker 1: For her cars.
Speaker 4: And this is funny because I've always thought that Malania with her kind of liked car. I've always said that she looks like a really sleek sports car. The head off, I feel like a deer in head, like.
Speaker 1: You're flipping through W. SJ a magazine, your tag, hower ad whatever, and then it's like bam, this gorgeous ferrari ad where it's like the dead on lip.
Speaker 4: Yes, that is what she she is a car, No, she is. It made so much when I found out that she comes eight top dear Slovenian carl.
Speaker 2: Seven.
Speaker 1: The passes where she's talking about driving with her father's like I.
Speaker 4: Can still feel dear excitement sitting behind my father, sucking in every moment, my heart raising as he unleashed its power. It was pure adventure, a connection forged in the open croad, a taste of freedom. And I'm a girl you want to fund your dad so.
Speaker 1: Bad the only time.
Speaker 4: And this is I think this is maybe the only non chatch beat segment about her young life, because I don't think Chatchi Beaty could replicate this kind of.
Speaker 2: Because then she.
Speaker 3: Tries to replicate it on her and Trump's first date when he picks her up when they go on the dry and his Bedford Park property.
Speaker 4: His love for driving was obvious, and I share the same passion.
Speaker 1: I shared Donald's passion for the car driving.
Speaker 3: And then she was like, just like Donald, this date was like him, a mixture of pleasure and work because we are checking on his property, which was beautiful, but we are also having pleasant conversations.
Speaker 1: I mean in this Eastern European way. You know. Some would say mail order bride, some would say just like she did what she had to do. But it's like she is used to being around essentially like a sleazy car dealer who has this oh too far and just like he's saying it an empowering one. Yeah, and she's smiling and knowing when to say like oh the engine it is? How many horses? Yes, No, she's a stage girl.
Speaker 4: Yes, she was definitely at her father's Slovenian top dear lot, like walking around in a like mini skirt, like.
Speaker 3: She feels like a girl in a bond movie who gets shot like very fast.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, no, she I see her as like a bond so ductress. She's a bond, said ductress who's dying like towards the end of the film because she betrays the bombs.
Speaker 4: You're saying she gets shot. She gets early on maybe, but then she would have a thing.
Speaker 1: Where it's like a beautiful eye badge.
Speaker 2: She comes back.
Speaker 1: It's iPads thought stories all over the place. She gets she gets shot in the head and gets a beautiful patch and then she's sucks wonderful.
Speaker 3: People call me and my husband liars, but we are not the facts for misrepresented.
Speaker 4: I mean, she is so icy and so villainous, and the thing is like that was the only thing that you could but I mean she.
Speaker 2: Was she needn't learned not to cry.
Speaker 4: She had been giving us nothing for so long, and so you have to kind of superimpose the reference points onto her. So it's like beautiful Eastern European, although she's not like the other communists. It's like, okay, in the American mindset, it's like, this is just a kind of horrorsh villainous, you know, model in the kind of bond mold. And I'm like, Okay, hopefully in this book she'll give us something that isn't but just more of the same.
Speaker 1: And she doesn't. But there's nothing. I do think it's interesting though, the retroactive trying to paint her Eastern European upbringing in this like positive capitalist light and be like, yes, I'm from here, but it's not bad. But it's not bad because it's actually not as communist as you think it is, which is like pretty counter to I think a lot of the stories we hear from other women like Marie and Abram Yeah, where it's like I kind of think she's lying about being so Barbie pilled as a child, definitely Barbie' is.
Speaker 3: She's trying to make her seem like they were like always having gelato and different.
Speaker 1: I was playing with bricks.
Speaker 4: I also feel like this is her trying to be like a little bit like I'm not like the other girls, like I'm a little quirky, I'm not like the other communist.
Speaker 1: She's being like a pickmy of the picks of the.
Speaker 2: I would go back to the at any moment, and.
Speaker 1: She got picked. I know she literally, I mean what I did her. I love because she also doesn't pretend to be so like good with like physical activity, which I think is an important thing for any motitude, because she says like she's really good and always striving to be best and studying and learning and participating in gymnastics and playing tennis, which is rich. The only thing I recall abandoning was the guitar, which I desperately wanted to masters until I experienced significant discomfort in my fingertips during my initial lesson. Not my fingers hurt, I experienced significant discomfort in my fingertips. No, that was the only thing she couldn't do with her. While I acknowledge that I'm capable of many things, I determined that the guitar was not meant for me.
Speaker 2: I was so insane.
Speaker 3: This is so me with karate, where you're just being so like, actually, like, the only thing I didn't succeed that and I do regret now is the guitar. But okay, when she starts like modeling, and I feel like she goes to the same modeling agency that Padma does in Milan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they also start her young. It's being very pageant.
Speaker 2: Yeah she's doing pageant. But then she goes to school for industrial design. She's being so risky.
Speaker 1: I could have pursued architecture modeling.
Speaker 4: And one that she was discovered on the street with her sister, and then her sister encourages her to go to Milan.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then she gets a sister, and then she's a very accomplished artist. Yes, the painting was I was kind of Millennia.
Speaker 4: Was talking such a big game on her entire family, but like in particular her sister's like kindness, quest the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: She's like, we would play for hours designing dresses, coming out with industrial designs, making buildings.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, but before you get to the modeling, she does the thing that I know you guys have referenced quite a few times. Every generation experienced the mean kids in school. I was often it for my appearance, being too perceived as total and too skin I undoubtedly stood out. In retrospect, I realized most of this behavior was fueled by their insecurities.
Speaker 1: So she's like, they literally hate me because they beautiful. Make some beautiful as Ariana Grande recently said, sympathy as a knife.
Speaker 3: And the bullying comes back into play when she goes after ROSI o'donald later and will discuss.
Speaker 1: When Rosie v Barren bros Rosie Donald, like those two big bitches have been going at it for decades. Got the Godzilla and.
Speaker 3: One of the most long Island people just like at a community high school, fighting.
Speaker 1: Size, the same body, the same voice. They hate each other because they realize they are perfect mirrors.
Speaker 2: And Jerry date on hand.
Speaker 1: Neither Rosie or Trump is Jewish. That's the craziest part. Yeah they're both so just like New York Jewish coded.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, roses Irish and Trump is Germans.
Speaker 1: Whatever Trump Trump, come on right, because like live hard, always been like actually, drum actually your great great grandfather was an immigrants literally true for everyone. So she becomes a model. She gets approached by a man on the street whose name is literally stain Jerko.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, the one girl you do not want your daughter talking to. You do not want your daughter.
Speaker 1: The mom is just like being so the lyrics to fancy just be like, this is your one shot. Go off with stain Jerko dead photograph. This is it, sweetheart.
Speaker 3: So she does this modeling competition that she wins by walking a white poodle on a leash. The photographers snapped away, capturing the moment.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: The spectators were shouting Brava Bellissima. I was elated by the news that I had won first place on the Grand National stage. The sheer magnitude of doll left me in all. As I stood there at center stage, I was showered with gifts, A bouquet of flowers, a gleaming silver plaque, a stunning painting of a castle, and then envelo filled with my prize money, painting like.
Speaker 1: A pack with all her winnings on her back. Okay, and this is why she has to give away the money, because she's like, I'm carrying so much shit.
Speaker 2: You finished this part. Take us there, Let us capture.
Speaker 4: Let us capture this incredible moment, the photographer shouted. I handed it over my winnings to an organizer for ay quick photo up. However, when my belongings were returned, the envelope containing the price money was conspicuously missing. I inquire about it whereabouts, only to be met with confusion and ignorance. The one it had inexpectably disappeared, leaving me feeling betrayed by the individuals. I replaced my trust in so someone, someone, But.
Speaker 2: Like the Slovenian wipe.
Speaker 1: The six hundred, like cluckets, always watch your person.
Speaker 2: The city of and.
Speaker 1: As the renowned STUDIOITA, should have held a high standard of professionally some like we all know what Sinasita is.
Speaker 2: I know they call her, I think, and then oh my god, come back and she is like she says, I.
Speaker 4: Had no desire to associate with the individuals of such deceitful nature. The lesson I learned from the experience is far more valuable than any the real reward. So she dishonestly has no place in my life and never will. It's like, I'm never modeling, f you fuckers again.
Speaker 2: I love learning lessons like that, They're so important.
Speaker 1: So then she moves to Milan where she conquers the European modeling and it starts to kind of pave the way for herself to be this kind of like sober prostitute and then.
Speaker 2: Very top model diary.
Speaker 4: Do you guys believe that she was fully because she goes to great length to say that, like, she was only focused on these.
Speaker 1: Job and like I weakness the amphel effects that drugs and excessive drinking had on young women around me, and I refuse to be sweyt from my path, remaining singularly intent on my career goals. In nine sight, I am proud of weathering these challenges by staying true to myself and remaining focused. I was convinced I had made the right choices.
Speaker 4: I feel like, okay for a bit from me to really know, But I'm like, if you're a model, so much of the work as the networking and the parties and like meeting people that are period, is she just going to these and like standing in a corner and flashing those you know, blinker eyes at everyone, Like what is she doing?
Speaker 3: I mean her and Trump, who live a life without tobacco and alcohol, they go to a lot of events.
Speaker 1: That is true. In fact, the less you drink kind of the more events you can go to. That is, and a lot of the girls today it's like Cara de Lavine is the outlier, like Kendall Jenner is having like a fake shot it's pretended to and then is drinking water And she's always been like my secret water.
Speaker 2: I drinking events and I don't make it.
Speaker 1: You don't even think they're popping like an adderall or. I just need so much like adderall Or, like a grain out, but I want that. Milania is just motivated by that desire to escape the Eastern Block. Yeah, beautiful, And that's even though she loves it so much, so gorgeous, and she loves the cobblestones and her father's onion.
Speaker 3: She basically comes to America after being so successful. It's like an Italian model, but she knows, I mean, where do you go to conquer modeling? And here, she says, she does start enjoying going out and Soho.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and New York City was a vibrant and sophisticated playground. Memorable dinners at Cipriani and Soho with friends and fellow models were a social highlight. Crazy, I know, I know. I always made time to schedule to enjoy the city's cultural gems, the Museum of Modern arm. Visiting museums is a habit I have maintained in every city I've lived in. They bring me joy and inspiration of all the parts. Most central in New York City is Central Park.
Speaker 3: Pass it on my ghosties in flats with heaters in my bag, and then walk into offices.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so New York, as she says, it's sophisticated playground, which is i'man hereiod that she delights in. And then one night her friend asks her to go somewhere. Lily, I thought maybe we could maybe ban we could roll. Yeah, show me where, page thirty five. The chapter called Kai, I'm Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, Wait, Lily, you play the friend, Ben, you play Malania, and all play the narrator. Got it Okay. On a Friday night in September nineteen ninety eight, as I settled into the comfort of my New York City apartment after a while wind trip to Paris, my phone rang. It was a friend of mine.
Speaker 3: My boyfriend's throwing a party at Kikat club tomorrow.
Speaker 2: She said, please come. We haven't seen in so long. We haven't seen each other in so long. Sorry, I'm wasted. You have to come.
Speaker 1: I just got back from Patty's.
Speaker 3: I said, please, it will be find a lot of people will be there. We will pick you up, bitch.
Speaker 1: While I was tired and jet lagged, I love the idea that my weekend was about to be filled with the company of friends. Fast forward to the club. All right, now, Ben, you stay Milonia, Lily you play Donald got it? Got it? I saw my friend wave at someone behind me. When I turned around, I noticed a man and an attractive blonde woman approaching us. Hi, I'm Donald Trump, the man said, when he reached my table.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: I recognized the name and I know he was a businessman or celebrity, but not much else. He put his hand out to shake a mind. Hello, I replied, I'm Millennia. His eyes filled with curiosity and interest, and seizing the opportunity, he took the seat next to mine and started a conversation. Okay withait blah blah blah. Fast forward. When his companion left for a moment, he asked me for my phone number. I politely declined the request. He was a little surprised. Give me your number.
Speaker 2: I said, I'll give you my number.
Speaker 1: He said, if you promised to call me with the anjust Donod called over his bodyguard. His big shoulders leaned in as he listened to him before discreetly writing a note and a sleek business card. Donald took the card and handed it to me. Call me, he said, with his smile. Okay. Now fast forward. After a successful shoot on the Caribbean Island, I returned to my apartment, eager to unwind and relacs as the unpact, I came across the card, which had two hundred in numbers. Curious, I tell the first number, He's home. After three rings, his voice created me on the answering machine. Hello, it's Millennia. I promise to call you. I hope you are well, I said, before leaving my number. He called me back that evening after nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you call me sooner, he asked, I was thinking about you.
Speaker 1: It was that same voice, warm, friendly, strong. He sounded happy that I actually called him. I was away, I said, I just got back home. I mean, they have an electric You should have called me earlier.
Speaker 2: I was at another party and that would have loved to take you with me.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you had a nice date, I said teasingly. The connection was palpable, much like when we shared the week.
Speaker 4: I mean this is this has been long speculator as to whether or not they actually like or enjoy each other.
Speaker 3: Or even have like fucked ever, which is definitely had they have for a Baron. I think a few times, I feel like a lot in the beginning.
Speaker 4: I kind of feel like they definitely were hot in the beginning. I think they actually have a kind of normal relationship.
Speaker 3: Because I'm in all the photos that are in this book, they do you just look so much more like normal nineties, like rich guy model couple.
Speaker 1: Those are photo shoots, Lily, I'm okay, photo.
Speaker 2: I mean I mean, you guys, listen, beautiful relations.
Speaker 1: What straight couple has literally anything in common to begin with? No, that's also very true. It's like this is what I mean. They have like a very regular, normal relationship in some ways, one of the most normal relationships of all time. He's literally an older, rich guy and she's a beautiful Slovenia model. No, this is so archetypal. I think the thing that changed it and she was on the edge of her modeling care you know what I mean, Like she's approaching the age of obsolescence as a model. What is she going to do? Right? So she's looking around saying, what's my next job?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Speaking of what she starts doing after she stops being a model and starts being Donald's wife professionally, her QVC terror ye was yeah, so fucking funny where she like does Millennia jewelry and when she has still hawking, which she's still talking on Millennia dot com. But my favorite film skincare Yes. In Meet Things with Chemists, I discovered the regulating properties of caviar, which led to the creation of formulas incorporating this ingredient. Milannia Cavier Complexy six went into production in twenty thirteen, with products set to hit stores that spring. I promoted the line through numerous TV and print interviews, including appearances on Good Morning America and Deview.
Speaker 2: And then she gets into this protracted I lost with La Taylor, and.
Speaker 4: I think she's kind of like doing high level slip and falls because she's also like suing so many like bloggers in Maryland.
Speaker 1: Because she says that she's like, it's unfortunate after all they work I put into my beautiful skincare line and serums that it could never see the light of day because it was such a good product. I had to do nothing besides sue a company and Indiana that I.
Speaker 2: Tried to blame it on me, but in reality, the chemists were off the fall.
Speaker 1: And it's like, there's no responsibility. She's pulling the spaphany about the swimsuit line, and yeah, pull that episode back if you need to. You guys, it's like, actually, Milania, the book stops with you on your brand, Okay, So if you're facing name on it, you are responsible for the problem.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like it's the beginning the kind of the turn in this book. When she's like, Okay, let's start explaining some things about what's gone down in my life, and let's start with my skincare very just like that's.
Speaker 1: Not what like all of the angry hillbot lib moms of America are mad at you about it, which wh.
Speaker 2: She thinks, they yeah, which is can we you fucking answer.
Speaker 3: Order?
Speaker 1: They're release the caviar cream.
Speaker 4: We need it. I mean, that is just one of the funniest, like mid two thousands products of all time. Though it's so QVC like rich lady whose photograph like luxury, they probably pulled it because they put it on a bunch of monkeys and they don't Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Wait those parts.
Speaker 3: This is after her and Trump got married, when she's like, Okay, now I'm gonna have my fake wife business, and she does like hilarious chat GBT job of describing their wedding being like everyone was there, Bill Clinton, Anna Wintour, Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 1: I love it, She says. The Beiji and gold colored skins set tone for the festivities that would follow. Of course it did, Yes, the Beigian gold set the tone for the festivities, which would also.
Speaker 4: Include she's listing all those people that she was and very popular tists. Yeah, it's just like, can you be more vague?
Speaker 1: You can't even say bon Jovi or like Whatton, John Melton, John Milton does Lady in the Tramp with Billy Joel, but like Billy Joel redes the lyrics that lady is the Lady is a Trump? How much fucking fun with that wedding at two thousand and six, hearing Billy Joel the Ladies No Hills cutting it up on that dance, Hillary's cunning in up.
Speaker 2: Oh she's no, Yeah, She's done Julio in one hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm cutting. They're making so many plans to go and she's listening. She's just like everybody was there, Matt Lawa, every every I do kind of think it is a subtle way of her just being.
Speaker 2: Like, it's her like way of being like all your Dems were they?
Speaker 1: Yeah, were there? And also her saying that like all the Dems that kind of kicked Donald out of the elite club once what his friend? Yeah, but they're fake now and have not be vested.
Speaker 2: And she's like Anna Winter and and take her to Paris to find the dress.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, they seemed like they were verging dusties.
Speaker 2: And then Annie Lew does her pregnancy.
Speaker 1: Photos, which were so funny.
Speaker 2: So funny her like a plane with Donald and a car.
Speaker 1: Millennia is so automobile. She's so like her face gets more, like she gets older, it gets more feeling, more rectangle eyes. I've never seen her shape before. It's so strange.
Speaker 3: So she is that like viral TikTok cat instagram that shows like cats at cat shows when they like statch about, they are very like, this is a Millennia, beautiful, bony, the eyes here green.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And there's a couple of passages in this book where like they don't lead to like very interesting stories, but she she like find out a piece of bad news and then she'd be like I glanced at my chief of staff and like, can you imagine getting the like stricken like informing her that you know, something terrible happened. She's like like, no, it's like driving down a dark street and seeing the halogen bulbs of like a wrap five turning so many like staffers into stone.
Speaker 3: Wait, speaking of can we just jump? That made me think of January sixth verstime.
Speaker 2: She doesn't find out about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, Okay, there's a couple of instance where she doesn't find out about something because kids and cages. She's like, I did know we were sent to family.
Speaker 2: She's like, I love family, and so.
Speaker 1: I thought of it with Donald one of my husband's biggest policies, and I have no FAMI. She's like, I didn't know. And then I had a conversation with Donald because I don't believe in public disputes. I believe in private conversation. And so she tells Donald that she's like, we shouldn't separate the families, and then he's like, wonderful, wonderful, So he revokes the family separation. Then she does her photo op at the border. Then she's like, I wore the infamous or jacket. Okay, this is like yet another one of her iconic outfits. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Her explanation of this is that she was trying to troll the media because they're so fake news media and I'm like, for this to be the excuse for as to why you wore that, I don't really care jacket. It's supposed to be a coded message to the media who hate you, and you know they hate you, and you, you know, assume they're going to write the most uncharitable story about you. If that's the case, why would you wear a jacket that says I don't really care? Do you to a child detention center? But she wore it on the way back.
Speaker 1: On the way back, and that's what she wants us all to know is actually she didn't wear it.
Speaker 4: It's bit let's just be honest. This wasn't a coded message. You're just kind of dumb and your team doesn't really give a fuck. She wasn't thinking about the implications of it. She wasn't thinking about how the media had it out for her.
Speaker 1: I could see her seeing the jacket and thinking to herself, that's a funny message to the media with whom I have a difficult relation. So she's stupid then, because.
Speaker 4: Of course, you know, if you wear that deplaning your visit to a child detention center, they're going to say.
Speaker 1: Look at what she wore. Sorry, Ben, are you implying that Millennia isn't a genius. I think she's intellectual heavyweight. I think she's kind of smart. I think her team doesn't give a fuck about her.
Speaker 4: This is like evidence by the January sixth stuff Donald being shot, the jacket, even the caviar stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like every people who she is like aligned.
Speaker 2: With, or even her plagiarizing.
Speaker 1: She does this whole thing where she was like why there's a whole chapter called why wasn't inveted? She's kind of just like, I don't really know.
Speaker 4: She's constantly she's like a woman who's finding herself outside of her comfort zone.
Speaker 1: Like she's she's this isn't her job, and then she like I think she's someone who is thrust into a position that is historically like curtailed. It's like historically the first Lady is already supposed to be like cookies and education initiatives.
Speaker 2: And she says, it's just true. It's an unactually unpaid position.
Speaker 1: Women.
Speaker 3: Sorry, the pression is making one hundred and fifty seven thousand dollars a year and the first Lady is making zero.
Speaker 1: Like usually the first Lady, at least in recent history, the first Lady has been like now more of a ball busting like corporate striver who's having to like push herself into this more traditionally feminine role. But is this is more like she's like the opposite where she's like, I'm here to be a hot wife. I'm not really here to like do so many initiatives about cyberbullying. Now I have to make up all this shit and have a chief of She describes how she has to like assemble the staff. She's kind of like, wait, what people's.
Speaker 3: Sad because she's kind of like Donald didn't help me, and I don't want to bother him.
Speaker 1: However, teams they have in place do not talk to each other. I want to bring up a passage that friend of the Podnomi for I, brought up in her New Yorker review of the book. But it's when he becomes president, and before everything really started up. As Don look prepared to go down to his office on Wednesday morning, he and I had the private moment congratulations. I said, first of all, that's insane, just congratulations. What's on that achievement? All those other people and you won her just having the most like cursory understanding of what an elation is states. And then he goes and you're the first lady, he said, good luck. It is so kind of I looked at him and momentarily unsure of his meaning good luck. I realized he wasn't worried. He was proudly confident that could handle the future. It was his unique way of saying good luck. I know you'll excel. First of all. Good luck was his unique way of saying good luck. It's like you literally don't know each other. He's actually so cold and mean and sad. It's like he's so just being like you're on your own, bitch, have fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess. Just to talk about the work she did, I was actually shocked and odd. She actually did so many renovations.
Speaker 1: No, that part was actually again maybe the least shat gpt part of the book was her talking about all the runouts. She cares about it industrial.
Speaker 3: She literally the marble floors. She brought back to life, the queen's room, which she was like, which was so dusty. The mattress has not been changed in three hundred years.
Speaker 1: And we painted the walls I pink, so it's more feminine and welcoming queens. We rejuvenated all the doors in the private When you rejuvenated door, she's rubbing the caviar cream. I don't learned that she learned the.
Speaker 2: Caviar meetings she readeres the bowling alley.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's actually so sad and not fab it's very tiny TV on the side, be best and like a wayfair.
Speaker 4: It seems like it's like so in a basement, like yeah, next to the bunker. It's like it's so underground.
Speaker 1: I did speaking of the best. I love when she defends the grammar of the best. Yes, questioned the grammar, suggesting alternatives like be your best or be the best. I chose to be best Intentionally it struck a guard with me and projected strength, positivity, and confidence. It's catchy, memorable and unique. Nature set it apart.
Speaker 4: No, and then the way that the best post presidency turns into this weird blockchain funded it's so deep where she's.
Speaker 1: Like it's opioid addiction and also foster care, faster car aids.
Speaker 3: I had forgotten be best and the cyber bullying is about Yeah, Rosie making a real bear and artistic tweet.
Speaker 1: I have it here, Okay.
Speaker 4: I experienced firsthand the poison of social media when my son became the target of a concerted cyber bullying campaign. Two weeks after the election, Rosie o'donald took to Twitter to pose a question to her millions of followers, Baron Trump artistic If so, what an amazing opportunity to bring attention to the autism epidemic hashtag stop the cyber.
Speaker 1: Like Rosie, you crazy?
Speaker 2: And she's like, Okay, now I'm gonna do a campaign.
Speaker 1: Was because she loves Bear and.
Speaker 2: She loves and she's always like I.
Speaker 3: Opened the door on the day of January second, twenty sixteen and looked at a sleeping Baron.
Speaker 2: He had no idea his life was.
Speaker 1: He's always She's always killing separ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's like and then I made a strong espress.
Speaker 1: Current deep innate desire to be Italian. It gets so deep where it's like she's always at like so many weird like women businesses, where she's like, I'm at this Audi Arabian General Electric All Women's Business Process and IT Services Center, which was the only like women led space in Saudi Arabia. Yeah, it was oppressed.
Speaker 2: So then she was like that there was no women for me to ride in a car with.
Speaker 1: I think the thing she enjoyed the most about the presidency is all of the trips she got to go on.
Speaker 3: She kind of reads Donald for being like, no, I enjoyed our honeymoon at our beautiful paradise home Marlada.
Speaker 2: We didn't go.
Speaker 1: We didn't have anywhere. We didn't need the stress of travel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like a good third of the book is just her listing like O their female wives of heads of states that she's like having.
Speaker 1: An awkward conversation with her, but she.
Speaker 2: Means Yahoo's away wife is just like everybody hates us, and she goes, we have that in common.
Speaker 1: It's like true, Yeah, it's very true.
Speaker 3: And then her ride with Michelle when she goes, we had a light and pleasant conversation.
Speaker 1: The media said it was so awkward.
Speaker 2: But then her she.
Speaker 3: Gets mad at the Obamas because like their team of like movers, communication.
Speaker 1: And the bitches moved out. They're sabotaging the ren now and getting hurt the keys.
Speaker 3: One thing, crenovations take long, and she was like, by law, a renovator and workman had to stop. If Donald walked into the room they were doing the floors, he would take a phone call, then would live and they would continue on the renovation.
Speaker 1: I guess just to like put pen on the sort of like the topicalness of it. It's like at the end she does the same thing that Jad Manson is doing about January sixth and the election, where she's just like, lots of people have doubts. I don't understand what this election is. Why does it take so long to count the votes? It seems weird. I don't know, And like she's not saying yes or no, whether she agrees with Donald that she thinks election was a fraud and she's just going to kind of not undermine him, but well, at every.
Speaker 4: Point in which she should ostensibly disagree with Donald, she's like, he can do what he wants.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, it's like a kind of don't know what he's doing.
Speaker 3: She's like, but there's one thing I believe, and it's no trends people on swim tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like, I'm not throwing one topical issue. And she's like, and I love the lgbt QI plus community, but that is weird and classic.
Speaker 3: Every celebrity she's like being like, my charity, but it's not her charity. It's as USA Memorabilia dot Com. I take pride in our proactive adoption of blockchain technologies.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: She's like, the visuals with blockchain and I'm sorry she's in Africa, and she's like, I was so happy to donate much be best supplies. It's like, what are the best supplies?
Speaker 4: It's there's she's like many people a thought back may not mean anything, but she's like, it's not for Americans to say who needs a tote bag and.
Speaker 1: Who does not?
Speaker 3: And I feel like it's like she's they're doing Kirkland water and then it's a the best label over the Curse.
Speaker 1: Of the Water. And that's where her like plucky e is European Slovenian ass like really does have a lot in common with Trump, Like I think like there is a lot of like philosophical overlap, even if it's not articulated and necessarily a warm way in their marriage, which was nicy cold.
Speaker 3: She defends the infamous moment when they're like, see Milania hates Trump when she swatted his hand away and.
Speaker 1: She was like, it was not swap.
Speaker 2: I think swaps and she it's so complicated. She was like, no, because actually he wanted to walk abreast.
Speaker 1: With like Phoebe and his dog of a wife. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And she was like, and there wasn't room of the red carpet for me to walk with them.
Speaker 4: I did be kind and I like to be the kind and Donald Trump tried to join me and I said, no, no, no, I'm okay.
Speaker 2: I love walking along as I did on the dot.
Speaker 4: She was actually kind of pissed because she's like, Okay, you're like three in line ahead of me, and now you want to come back, like get.
Speaker 1: Back up there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, right, you made your decision.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she was definitely niffed. That will require it to have been like warmer and closer before. It's kind of like she literally has no idea, And you know, if you're on Malania's staff, you're kind of like, I didn't need to tell this bitch anything.
Speaker 3: You see January sixth happening, and you're like, and she's archiving marble floors, You're like.
Speaker 4: I found out that people had stormed the capital with a scroll in my hand, and I said, what can I do with the stop then? Like very like I was for the safety of my beautiful doll, not.
Speaker 2: We will now be going to end my university.
Speaker 3: And I have a good relationship with Donald's adult children that has made out of respect.
Speaker 1: They are not mentioned at all.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine She's one paragraph and she's like Tiffany was not of age but lived with her mother in California.
Speaker 1: Poor Tiffany Donald.
Speaker 2: Maria Trump.
Speaker 4: I guess she is the most off brand of their children. Oh she's so great value Trump dollar and she knows it.
Speaker 1: And that's why she's like, I don't want to be on stage with like a Vanka, I'm gonna look. So the thing is she's the most sexual because she has blowjob face and she looks, yeah, she's got sex tall.
Speaker 2: And the way she talks about the other children, she's like, no, I was not trying to be like mommy.
Speaker 3: I'm their companion, and they obviously all think that like she replaced their mom.
Speaker 1: And it's like, yeah, an idiot from the Eastern I mean.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine how like Donald Junior, he's so coked up, must be talking about Malania, like oh god, yeah, no, I know.
Speaker 1: He's just like.
Speaker 2: Trying to be so like, let's be nice. That's sex.
Speaker 4: Tiffany's just heart reacting to everyone. She's like, hey, guys, so I was thinking Tahoe for Christmas. No one responds, tries to play in the group chat, and then like it's so deactive for three days.
Speaker 1: Beautifully segment.
Speaker 2: What does she wear?
Speaker 1: What does she eat? Okay, what does she wear? Let's just say it.
Speaker 4: She Oh my god, the inauguration powder blue suit with the gloves amazing.
Speaker 1: I think she actually really benefited from being kind of like shunned by the signers. Yeah, and so she had like let's to work with and limits can actually be really helpful in fashion. I mean her Egypt look, like, let's also agree that she tore the Egypt.
Speaker 2: Let's go through the Egypt. Like she's standing in front of a pyramid.
Speaker 1: Doing this like you know, Lawrence of Arabia, like block tie. I mean, this is really what she liked about being first Lady. The outfits is the travel.
Speaker 3: She's in a tanlinen blazer, cream linen pants, tie, white fedora.
Speaker 1: Like he's kind of giving like English colonists, Like she gets the assignment. Literally, what you're doing? Get Like she just had like a panama hat. Yeah, and like I don't know, and obviously she's like you know, she's a million feet tall.
Speaker 3: But she's very like this is another one of my favorite looks that is so like ch can fab and like not pants ignation, even though it is she's wearing this like skinny Woman's talks.
Speaker 4: Well, she'll do the pants with me, but it's like it's like so well fitted and like cropped and like you know, ankles exposed.
Speaker 1: Like she's being really sexy about pants because a girl has pantsuit. The blazers like too big and crops. Now yeah, like the blazer are too short and they're too wide, and the pants are also too white too, and there's too much aggrutionate there, Like she understands tailor Sletts.
Speaker 2: That's probably adult Jacamana talks.
Speaker 1: You know what she's not in. It's like when she's at mar Alago, just like in her nails one four times a day, like in between presidencies. Is she ever in s pet pants?
Speaker 4: She's never an athleisure No, because she's so like Italian what silk paches. I think she's Italian asper And she probably has that like European attitude, which is like if we were one in America, it's always going pajamas and like she's disgusted by that.
Speaker 1: I amnina. So she is doing a full tailored pant every time she leaves her bedroom. I think so yeah, or like she has like a nice like tailored piece.
Speaker 2: Well, or could be also going to bed.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's literally floor length in a nineties sexy way or like silk And.
Speaker 1: It was so just like she was on Donald.
Speaker 4: Look, she was on the Talk, which is Fox newses Yes, and she was asked what Donald wears to sleep by one.
Speaker 1: By great great Glutfield is like Melonia, what does Trump wear to bed?
Speaker 4: Does he wear pajamas? And she just like zips her mouth shut, like very coyly. So he's maybe sleeping naked.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're sleeping in this. Maybe that's why she's seen him cleans room. Yeah, he feels all the very sea pop. No, he's got the biggest seapap. Yeah, for sure. He's wearing like weird, like really really big like silk boxers that go up to the snipples. No, absolutely absolutely, and like huge socks. How does she live? She loves Italian marble.
Speaker 2: French French Italian.
Speaker 4: Well, there's that one picture of her in her office with Baton and he's like in one of those little cars you get children and.
Speaker 1: It's like a Mercedes Bens and he's he's on the floor.
Speaker 2: I really wants her.
Speaker 4: Giant, but she's at this giant wooden desk with like marble inlay and gold trim. It's just I think when she's moved into Trump Tower, it just became very Trump style, like very ostentatious, very gold toilet like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, I don't love her style. I think she embraced it.
Speaker 2: She did her first midtown apartment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she speaks so fondly of her mother's house in Slovenia, and her mom's house seemed kind of more like I definitely she's a lot fungier than Trump, who always has this frankly almost like Chinese like new money, which is like in some hall. Okay, what does she eat? What does she Okay?
Speaker 4: Okay, this passage, this passage took me the fuck out, And it's in this long just like dearth of her and how awkward it was, And she says this. Fortunately, during the pre visit briefings, you can't specify any dietary restrictions. For example, I had made it known that I do not eat raw fish. However, I still made an effort to try a local cuisine wherever possible.
Speaker 1: That night in Tokyo. The meal was a delicious blend of flavors and extras, which is so chatgy teach like.
Speaker 4: She's like, I'm not eating raw fish, but I did have an amazing blend flavor, and she's like showcasing the best of Japanese cuisine while accommodating my preferences.
Speaker 1: It was a memory references.
Speaker 4: It was a memorable event that encapsulated the warmth and hospitality of a coast. I was deeply shocked and saddened to hear of mister A's assassinations, like to be like, yes, Japan has amazing textures, even though I don't eat raw fish, so.
Speaker 1: Sorry to this man. The only food she doesn't know it's insane. So she's too alcohol adjacent. That's true. But do you think she's maybe just like a little racist, is like I don't have Asian. I also think it's because a little bit homophobic. She's worried about doing something to lesbian eating fish was raw fish in Italy probably like.
Speaker 2: I think she was having one by the aposta.
Speaker 4: The only food she does mention actually eating in the book. One morning, I woke up and I happiness, but I saw any but of fruit, which is like, you know, it's like the most unripe honeytue melon.
Speaker 1: You have to cut it with a fork and knife and it tastes like nothing. Yeah, I mean the marrilago fruit is the fruit plate is so bad.
Speaker 2: Fruit she is, it's not edible. Arrangements but like it basically is the arrangement.
Speaker 1: Wax and grapes that are on the table. Decoration she is hair, I have one decorative like not stopping. She's like finishing the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Like is she ever watching TV?
Speaker 4: Well, she's watching it. When Donald gets shot. It's like, oh no, yeah, She's like I was not watching it live, but I had to why to.
Speaker 1: See him get watch Does she consume? I kind of does she wants to see like a traditional Slovenian folk play.
Speaker 3: I can kind of see her watching old or she like I watched Lawrence of the Rabia last night with Donald and Bed.
Speaker 2: We love old films.
Speaker 4: She does watch a lot of the old plays and operas and the ship that Donald loves. But I can kind of see this is what like my dead tip, and this is what I think a lot of immigrant parents do. It's like you buy like the huge international like dish TV plan so you can get the one Slovenia News Channel.
Speaker 1: I think she's probably doing that because.
Speaker 2: Even the old Slovenian comedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think she's watching this.
Speaker 2: She used to go to premieres like and so like video music because she.
Speaker 1: Likes the events of it. All right, It's like she's there for the events. Like I almost feel like she's going into like rest mode, going.
Speaker 2: Going four three, do you want to fall asleep?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, who are you in the.
Speaker 1: Book, I'm the Maryland blogger who she sues her, Yeah, for sure, and then like she wins that lawsuit and then you do a really successful gofund me. All these moms contribute and that's I feel like my closest or Rosie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're also roasy making the real, but under like kind of a nail.
Speaker 1: You are absolutely roasty making it real. Being like I think he's stop the bully. What do you think about that tweet?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: It was a quote tweet of a video edited of Baron just at various events and he's just like fidgeting and I'm like, he's like seven, yeah, like seven year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like he was just seven. Stephen, are you a guest at her wedding?
Speaker 4: Alert Stephen the Japanese. Oh, yes, he's like lady, former radio show prost.
Speaker 1: Now professional wife. You can see that. Yes, I'm a She was very beautiful.
Speaker 2: We got along, pleasant conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lily, you are not Michelle Obama receiving a silver frame awkwardly? Are you the friend calling her being like, betch, you have to come out with us. You have to come out to my friend Donald. You'll love him.
Speaker 2: And then he's older, but he's hilarious.
Speaker 1: No, you are trying to like set up a hot one with an older.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be good for you. Trust me, Trust me, he's.
Speaker 1: So charming, very let me ruin your life. Betch. Okay, I give this book. I don't know. It's hard to rate this book because it was not written by a human.
Speaker 2: Okay. For the computer, I got a four out of five.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of really good training for that. The memoir model got a lot of work done two weeks ago when this book was written. So I give the computer four out of five motherboards. But I give Milania maybe two out of five traditional Slovenian summer spent in because it was ultimately a little lamp. I would give the book one explicably lit, very weird promo video and scary way Yeah.
Speaker 3: Three yeah, three block chains out of five for honestly the drive to make her promo videos. I think you can speak on her caviar cream to chat to the program.
Speaker 1: Also, wait, did I miss something or was the abortion thing not in the book? It was at the very end. Okay, She's like, your buddy, your choice means you have the choice to have an abortion or not. And it's like, yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: And she throw that in because they're trying to walk back the Republican Party being too probate, and they're like.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'm a woman and I believe in women that it centers and rehabs abortions.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I wouldn't say.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say you need to read the book. Honestly, No, you could just ask write Malania's memoir.
Speaker 1: Pretty similar. Yeah, I wonder what's next she gets back in the White House. Is she going to redecorate again? She has some work left whatever the doctor good god. Yeah, she's like Delaware style Delaware as stethoscopes, all the fake wooden lobster.
Speaker 5: She has her way to the beach, giant ship wheel yeah, all right, be Best, Best Best.
Speaker 2: This episode was produced by my mother, starby Mater.
Speaker 1: Who always manages to accommodate my preferences when I am engaging in recording activities. The supervising producer is Abusafar.
Speaker 2: He helped me with my be Best campaign in design and thinking about it.
Speaker 1: This podcast was executive produced by Christina Everett. I miss her. Our engineer, today, tomorrow and forever is Bahi Frasher. He is a very nice man who has welcomed me into his home.
Speaker 3: The theme song was done by the now deceased Japanese Prime Minister's wife, Stephen Phillips. When I got married, I said I wanted a mix of all genres of music pleasure at our wedding. Stephen DJ as the wedding and he played an eclectic mix of rock, pop and my native Slovenian dance bisard.
Speaker 1: The artistry for the cover of the podcast, which is something that is important to convey the themes and pleasures of the podcast within, was created by Teddy Blank, who is a renowned artist working in New York City, a marvelous place full of adventure, who.
Speaker 4: Is originally conceived in production partnership Prolog project who is no longer allowed to talk.
Speaker 3: Even would you also mind telling them about this website Patreon dot.
Speaker 1: Com regents, Uh, it's my partner is not allowed. Would you like to plug our Patreon and then you're listen to the VIP club on It is a lounge and not a club, the VIP Lounge. Listen to everyone and also listen to my show seeing on Patron. That is such an interesting name. Where did you come up with this title? The catalog where Millenney was found? Beautiful, beautiful woman