Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scored touchdown is key to hoisting Best Love Bardi Trophy, and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft Kings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves. That's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five bucks only on Draft King Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred Gambler dot NAT. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Woofstmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're there's boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 3: While you scared, man, that shit don't mean nothing, nigga, It means so dee Bo walked up like Deebo devo. Don't look at him like Dady go wrong. Focus on meship.
Speaker 5: Hey, I mean like that shit work on like regular people. Man, That shit don't scare nobody, Nigga, what are you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Boy? I'm on whatever you want.
Speaker 6: A Shannon, I need to be a part of this because I want to buy the gates.
Speaker 3: It ain't gonna be no regular ring.
Speaker 6: I'm put gates up hot because he's gonna try to get up out of there.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want high gates. I want God, we can heart to God. He want no hold on. I want high gates so he can't get out, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 5: So what you're sitting here telling me is you know how I am, You know how I'm bill, you know the cloth I'm cut from, and you don't believe in.
Speaker 3: Me because nigga look like that.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes all, bet yeah all, I'm saying, all right, we sit let me paint the picture for you all falls in prison. Yeah, it's getting ready to get dog. He me and Shannon we walk out because we in the next cell and Deebos just sitting up there eating some chips looking at you. Something going down that night, and it ain't gonna be Devo.
Speaker 3: He definite ain't gonna be me. I'm just trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: Look, I understand that y'all played in the same division, and you know, I don't think y'all ever beat Pittsburgh, But what makes you think.
Speaker 3: That you can beat this man?
Speaker 5: He put his look, he put his pants on right, one leg at a time, just like me.
Speaker 3: What did you talk about? Yeah, but the difference is his pants don't fit Mickey Miles for he's a large exactly.
Speaker 5: It's fine, It's it's I mean, I think we look at the stacks, we look at sides, we look at somebody being big, we look at a nickname like Debo.
Speaker 3: And we mistake that with Okay, he can whoop everybody. He knocked everybody. I didn't say everybody. He came up with this foolishness. Who came up with this foolishness? What foolishness? Come on, man, everybody. The NFL's got a devote. What everybody? The NFL's got a devot Still, wait when the last time you played? Though a decade? The last time you played?
Speaker 7: Yeah, last time I played was seventeen eight and we lost the Philly Philly super Bowl.
Speaker 3: That's a long time ago and we still the same thing you did, lost super Do you ever watch people work out like his tapes? Like that? Mean I work out too? Not like that? No, I don't need to work out like that. That ain't that ain't my strength, that ain't my fortape. But I know I have a certain skill set that so you're gonna stay outside and just.
Speaker 6: Jab yeah, killing niggas, But you know he coming who he coming coming?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, can I have the range size cut down? So you're gonna want to be able to run. I don't want him to be able to do nothing. I ain't throwing no talion.
Speaker 6: Doubt everybody gonna be with all his people in the corner gonna be but Nack, it ain't gonna be.
Speaker 3: No towns on show.
Speaker 5: It sound like the whole crowd. Nobody believe in me, And it just how it was when I was growing up. Nobody believed in me. So just wink about this. Can we take a poll?
Speaker 3: Who got on you? Yeah? He let you go? Nigga? What too bad? The ass ain't gonna be in the ring with you? Who got de boyah? See?
Speaker 6: See what just happened was the the women who like thugs and.
Speaker 3: Like they dudes to come home when they want to. They the ones yell at all the fellas like Debo. They know you're gonna kill you. Dog. See you gotta select crowd. I like that. I like that. You gotta you got an audience. Don't worry about it. Just set the fight up, man, Oh it's gonna happen. Just set the fight up, you know, man?
Speaker 6: Can I bet I'm not a bad man, but I bet on this one better what you're at me?
Speaker 3: What you said. I'm not a bad man, but I would bet on this one. I'm betting too. You who you betting your money on? Who you think.
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 3: I'm betting on deep on thirty seconds for y'all. Y'all under the first round. Huh over under the first round. No, no, no, he gonna run, he gonna run. He in shape now, he gonna run, so he ain't gonna catch you. In that first round. He's gonna be He said he wasn't running. Oh, he running, That's what he said. He said, that's the philosophy. He gonna run. B Bo, He's don't run. Don't run, said you gonna run. I ain't never ran for nobody in life. I ain't never. You ain't never done this. You've done this once or twice. I've been fighting for since eighty seven. What is you talking about? No, I ain't talking about that type of fight. What's the difference. It's a big difference. And y'all scared about your different weight. Were scared. We ain't gotta fight.
Speaker 9: I ain't scared.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, man, nigga beat that nigga. Ut man, I'm biggy. We gonna throw. They try to help you out, they're trying to They're trying to talk to him since in too. I don't need no sense. Niggas, don't cut no deal. I'm gonna take all them chains off your neck when I knocked your ass off, won't. Yeah, he matter of fact, that's the only thing I want. I canive you all that other ship. Oh yeah, bracelet you don't want to take your game to it? Call cho ship. You want that?
Speaker 2: You want that cross bracelet? You want that cross bracelet? Who I want that cross brasist for shows?
Speaker 6: You got well, you know how to get it.
Speaker 3: Get it. I love it. You get it? Yeah, I mean you and you got you got the right one. I ain't nothing. Any of the other people be scared when you knock him out?
Speaker 7: Can I get the third brace Mama told me don't mess with nobody that's scared of you because they pull a gun or a knife.
Speaker 3: I'm glad. I don't got no gun. No I want to. I want the third one. I want the third one. Yeah, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 10: Hold everybody thinking what they want? Yeah, I wanted the thing, won't Yeah, pick what you want? What's that shoe?
Speaker 3: You will let them? I want them. Yeah. It's funny, y'all. It's funny, y'all. Don't believe me, but it's all good. I believe in you.
Speaker 11: I'm a shock the world, Shock the world, shocked the world. I believe I'm gonna get that bracelet, shot the world. He ain't cutting no deal either. He ain't cutting no deal like. It ain't gonna be no fake like either. I don't care nobo that he don't get down like that. Oh I don't care nothing about that?
Speaker 3: Is that a day they? Where're you talking about? Cut a deal? What's the deal? I'm saying, you don't cut deals. You're not gonna, you know, like they did the other thing.
Speaker 6: That we just saw that. Everybody wanted to see what Paul aunt. He ain't cutting no deal.
Speaker 3: Oh no, this would be the first time I'm actually saying to kill somebody. Didn't get away with it. No, check, don't go in there. Dog, Hey, you let that scare you? It scares me? Yeah, yeah, I got scared me. I'm built different.
Speaker 2: Make sure you make sure you rail everything in real name.
Speaker 3: I'm real. Make sure he put everything in your name. Hey? Can I get some assurance on you? Make keep it cute? Nigga? All right, keep it all right? We're still right here. Ain't nothing know you take it off again? What I'm waiting on? Why they do that? That take up the chain of the fight?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 3: Right in your face?
Speaker 10: I thought it was about to go for the hookies, waiting set the days?
Speaker 3: God all the time? Can that be your manager? George chair of mush Oo, You to show me? Can I manage you? How can I manage you. I want to be your manageer. No, no, you no, no no, I'm gonna let somebody in the crab manager you get, you get some of the purse.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me tell you what I'm gonna do because i'm his manager, because we're gonna blow this fight up. We're gonna make a lot of money off this fight because we got some big.
Speaker 3: Draw drawers, not draws, but draws.
Speaker 6: But I'm gonna make you a lot of money because I'm gonna have every part of your body rented out the bottom.
Speaker 3: Of your shoes.
Speaker 13: I'm going You're gonna see everything when he knocks you out. I'm gonna have I'm gonna rind bit part out. I'm gonna have everything on you, all right, boost b over like the neck.
Speaker 3: I got you though. Make all your jokes, no, make all your jokes fall. I don't want to don't be trying to congratulate me. Boy. I know I believe you. I knew you could do it. I don't want to hear none of that ship from none of y'all.
Speaker 2: You ain't hear from me, You'll hear from me. I'm gonna say, hey, you know, I'm gonna say should ass up to work tomorrow. I'm gonna climb up under the ring so I could talk to you where you fall.
Speaker 14: Oh, you're gonna be the conscience. I'm gonna get other stay down, you get old. You gotta all right. Don't worry about hitting him. You're killing him with your face. Try to figure out why not boxing something.
Speaker 3: That you do. Why would you want to go m M O because I want to.
Speaker 5: I want to make sure he's comfortable in something that he's good at, or he thinks he's good at.
Speaker 3: Ultra What I'm gonna do, man, I ain't gonna even lie.
Speaker 7: I don't want to like punish your face, break break everything in your face, break break your bones or nothing like well I'm doing. I'm gonna choke you out, and I'm gonna choke you out and I'm not gonna let go and the ref gonna have to choke me out here.
Speaker 3: Dog let you go? Dog hit mean this stuff? Man? Do you see this? Dude?
Speaker 6: Man, There ain't no way in the world will get into DEGO that ship like scaling a lot of it scares me.
Speaker 3: A weak man. And there's your manager, he afraid for you. You know they say the loudest one in the room, the weakest working man. All white.
Speaker 6: If your manager coming, all white, all white, because it ain't gonna be no tell I'm gonna just fee.
Speaker 3: Up in the red. I'm tired, I'm tired of talking. Just just set up, Just get the date, maga abe will ain't the orders? No, we gotta go. We got any ain't nobody coming here, No fight, y'all know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got to be. You've gotta be Vegas. I love I love it him, But you know what time, it's got to be Vegas War.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be Jerry's World where Dallas Jerry World Stadium big enough. Me and Jerry ain't speaking right now. I'm just joking.
Speaker 15: We just gotta finish talking. We just gotta finish talking at the war show. Excuse me, what do you say?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Oh, the Saints almost came to the Saints back in the day. He's that clob Okay.
Speaker 6: They took me fishing because they was trying to impress me, and I got sick out there on the water.
Speaker 3: I was sick as a dog man, I was. I was so mad.
Speaker 6: I was sick as a dog. Although I didn't come that year, I went to San Francisco. Yeah, I was on a tour that came through here. I love everything about the city. I went for a walk the day and uh, I liked the long like the real nice shot done houses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're they're big, they're not small ones. But I liked that. It was on I don't know if it was Saint Charles Street or something like that. They had a lot of those beautiful, beautiful homes. Man, I love them. How much are those homes? By the way, how much? Tell me how much? Half a million? That's that's that's one episode for Shannon. Hey, well we'll be able to clear in this fight getting one of them homes. That's fine, that's fine. I can't let you go in that dog. Huh, I could not let you go. I can, I'm good. I can't let him go in there as a friend we go to For a matter of fact, I'm encouraging it.
Speaker 6: I'm not devote play man. Look at devosit no where right now. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Time that ship, don't scan. No, I'm encouraging it. Let's make this money. I care about it too much, and I I love I promise Grandpa or Grandma left. I was gonna look out for coach. Coach, we care about him. So and you're a man of God. I ain't gonna kill him, thank you. I'm gonna choke him out though, but when he wake back up, I'm gonna let go. When they say, hey, where you from for males, where that's at Florida? Where I'm from? Man, where that's at Florida? Fuck that nigga done do it? What he's just saying, he keep that same energy. I'm gonna keep it. Yeah, I always, I always kept See you're gonna make me not let go. Don't care that ship. Don't scan nobody, bro, Man, I can't tell you that hold it. You're gonna be going to tap do all this ship? Okay, okay, okay, okay. Only thing I'm gonna tap in your face?
Speaker 2: Hey, you like to know, I mean make President Trump's out of the executive order for you.
Speaker 3: They didn't do hold it? You know he ain't gonna do that. No, he's not in your weight division.
Speaker 2: Dog, he's put I try to tell him, you heard me, man, anybody say can help?
Speaker 3: Okay, say one more time, he's not in your weight division. He put his pants on one leg at a time, just like me. He bleeds just like me. Yeah, but his pants is like forty two's nah, he's fine, that's fine. You don't he don't put it, You put both. Y'all gonn learn. Y'all gonna learn over your legs at the same time, y'all gonna learn the legs. Look at that main leg. Look at your leg. Dog. I want to involve them a little bit. Can y'all ask him questions or so yes, let's let him ask questions. We ain't got the mic yet. They don't kill it hoods, So hold on, where's Jordan? Jordan? Yell it? Just yell it. No, we got Mike set up right here and Jordan's yeah, come up down and ask the question. Mikes right now. There's Jordan right here. Who got a question for the panel? M Jordan got the mic right there? Yeah, it's good. Oh yeah, Who've got the first place there is right right there right there? Jordan? M m m m m m m. Can you see what is that? I can see that. You just need to see Chad. You don't need to see the watchman what he saying?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He want to shot it? You want to you want to shot it. Y. I got a question for Go ahead, ma'am. Yeah. My name is Christopher al Sendor and I got a question. I wanted to know.
Speaker 2: How does it feel to be the most highest rated podcast in the world.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you all right now, it feels great, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I've been doing this for so long and to finally get the recognition that I came here again and I've been searching for this.
Speaker 3: I mean, it feels unbelievable. You know, I wanna think my Lord say to Jesus, N I'm sorry. Go ahead. It feels great.
Speaker 2: It feels great to accomplish things with someone you know, to have chat by my side doing Nightcap uh club shah uh with CJS. My producer Ash and her team does a great job with Nightcap, and to have my guy that comes on from time to time, even though he gives me a hard time. That's why I stopped calling you, because all you want to do is John.
Speaker 3: You know you're getting the truth when you call me. I don't want the truth.
Speaker 2: You know you got the truth when you call I don't forget I don't want the truth sometimes, but you know what you respect it. That's what I like the tooth because you listen and you respect it. But it's it's it's unbelievable. Be a mount of support that you guys have given me through all the years. And when people say it's an overnight success, did you not see those ten years that I spent on CBS. Did you not see those seven years that I spent on Fox? That's seventeen years. The ain't no overnight success. Seventeen years overnight. Oh well, but I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart because without.
Speaker 3: You, there is no meat. There is no o choke. You know what chae. You just had to find your format. Yes, we talked.
Speaker 6: I don't think y'all know this, but I was on CBS. Then when I left, he came on CBS. But it wasn't a format conducive to his success because when you're doing television in the NFL, you only get fifteen to thirty seconds, so it's all your thought and he's a thinker. He needs to paint a picture so you can see it and you can hear and you can understand it. And fifteen thirty seconds ain't enough time for him.
Speaker 3: So when he got on another.
Speaker 6: Platform that he was able to develop his thought and you understand how smart and intelligent he is and how quick quick witted he is. You got a chance to really meet the real Shannon Sharp, and I'm glad y'all gave him the opportunity.
Speaker 3: So you need to plaug yourself a for Hovid hold up your figure before we go in there.
Speaker 2: Further, Jake Paul and Canelo Alvarez are finalizing a contract the Box in Las Vegas, Ojo. The proposed bout is speculated to take place May third, twenty twenty five, in Las Vegas, potentially coincided with Sinko de maya weekend, a traditional date for major boxing events. Promoters in hell To paint that the fight could generate revenue, with estimating suggesting the purse around two hundred million dollars driven by pay per view sales and ticket revenue. O Cho, are you surprised that Canelo would rather fight Jake Paul than Benavidez.
Speaker 3: I think Connelo's at a point in his career where you can pick and choose when he wants to fight. He's earned the right to be able to do that. Fighting Benavidez is dangerous fighting Benavidez is dangerous.
Speaker 5: I think right now the Mexican monster would probably beat Canelo based on where Canelo is as far as in his career. It's concerned, and benavide Is is hungry. Yes, Bennavidez is hungry and has the advantage in that fight. So I understand Conelo is riding off into the sunset making as much money as as possible, you know, being able to make toory million fighting Jake Paul as opposed to taking.
Speaker 3: Much less to fight. It ain't no risk with Jake Paul. Well, he's supposed to fight. It's a winn in a sense, especially financial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean potentially one hundred million, hundred and fifty million dollars.
Speaker 3: What happened to Bud's supposed to fight? But I know they Yeah, they canceled that. They stop that.
Speaker 2: He said, I mean to be able to fight a guy that's really not a professional boxer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's He's better than saying it's it's more of an exhibition though. It ain't no exhibition with Canelo. I mean, you know what I'm trying. I'm trying to but I mean it's it's that's just like what what you trying to do with more. Knock. This ain't finna be no exhibition. This think finna get that work, he FINNI get that work, and I.
Speaker 5: Want y'all to keep keep keep it out with me, keep talking trash, you keep putting your little fucking mean face on pussy.
Speaker 3: What look that man, say a Paulo Cree was an exhibition A Paulo Cree. Oh yeah, that's a movie. Oh okay, it's real life. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, look, we're gonna have Debo back on in two months to see where he's at in his training.
Speaker 3: We'll have you pass training. Where you are you're trading, don't stop training. Get your waight up here.
Speaker 12: He messed the melbout and that's gonna be your excuse.
Speaker 3: And you get your ass more. No never, my knee money good, My knee good. He ain't be good. Watch a kick, get your ass with it. I'm a kicky right in.
Speaker 12: Doing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like he's still okay, keep talking, push a little weak ass lead, But you don't waiting as much as my son.
Speaker 3: Man. Right now, I practiced with my son for somebody like you.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll show me that in doctorgon. Then all that push away, pushing slive. That don't mean nothing when it comes to these nigga.
Speaker 3: Yes, it don't. I mean ship realize I'm a grip. You wanna put these motherfucking hands on you? All right? Like a right? Alright? Bet Chad show me Chad, Show me Chad. What he meant that? I don't know I mean what I'm saying to No, he meant that you see me smiling? I know you. Yeah, I know him too. That James ans ladies and gentlemen. He said, you're gonna shoulder no, not soft fans. Why are you looking bank? Why are you looking bank? Why? Why you're looking at bank? He thought, he thought up a couple of their time. I heard you watch the six, Now watch my six. We ain't gonta do nothing. I ain't gonna know. We're gonna get this. We gotta get this pay per view man. Yeah, just make sure we are gonna We're gonna let it steal on you. Okay, come on dog, Yeah, go ahead. How you doing? Gentlemen? Hey? Uh my question is for Sharnon and Prime. I'm a big forty nine ers fan. I want to know, Hey, what super Bowl was the most special special to both of you, gentlemen, being the shoot one multiple the first well, first one, the first one. Why you ain't asked me my bad dog? The first one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the first one because there's nothing like that first because you can't replicate that the second time you won back to back. I won back to back. You want to throw one in Baltimore, but there's nothing like that first time. You remember your first kids, you remember your first everything ain't nothing.
Speaker 3: You got women sitting by their man and they won the first one, and you say that, Okay, it is what it is. But I'm saying, but you remember that. You can't say that. They look straight y'all, just look straight ahead, fellas.
Speaker 2: But you you remember, you remember that first one, the adulation, because that's what you know, that's what you really played for. I mean, the money is gonna come, and you make a lot of money if you play this game. You know, if you play this game, you want the two ems. You want money and memories, and you want as many as the many. You can't in both catagories. Yeah, and so for me, it was the first.
Speaker 3: It's good then, Lisen, Well, I won I won the super Bowl at Man twenty two what was it like? What was it like? The confetti falls on the screen rope? Uh check? Kay? What's up y'all?
Speaker 16: So first and foremost to the beautiful people in the room, Happy Black History Month?
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, all right? And uh thank you for the Rose Sparks coupons. They will be put to good use. O what you got some sparks? You got some? O you?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got the got the little coupons that were on the chairs. So well good. I don't really have a question for you guys, but I am a local kid.
Speaker 16: I am actually a medical student down the street at Tulane University School of Medicine, right yeah, I will be graduating in May. I'll be the first physician in my family. And I want to go into sports medicine and coach prime. The way you have taken this mantle as as a coach and making our young men more than just athletes and bringing them into this professional light, you have truly inspired all all of us and just me, and I just wanted to say I would love to be the team doctor for your whatever team you're on.
Speaker 3: And so here you go, shoot your shot, shoot the shot man.
Speaker 16: And there and I'm not asking for a handdought or anything, because I come I come from a praying family and we speak things into existence.
Speaker 3: So I just want to let you know, Coach Prime, I'll look forward. I look forward to working with you one day. Man.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that. George, George, hold on and now we got coming to the stage.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hold on from Q and a port minute not coming to the stage losing his old new own master Pete.
Speaker 3: We got pee him, We got back him. Pete forgot about.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Did you did you see when I when I played a boat about it in the meat room, I had to educate the youngsters.
Speaker 3: They didn't they didn't know nothing about bout it about it? Come on man, yeah yeah. So we started up in the morning like whenever I walk in.
Speaker 6: We played some kind of music and I had to educate it them about we've outed, we've outed.
Speaker 3: Dean. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: Yes, you built this empire on music and you brashed off to do other things. What was the mindset when you started this empire?
Speaker 12: Well, you know, I grew up in the projects call of your projects out here, and I ain't had nothing. I lived with my grandparents and uh she had twelve kids, me and my brother made fourteen. I just wanted to make it out the ghetto. I wanted to get my grandmother house one day.
Speaker 3: And that just pushed me. It pushed me in, It pushed me, and I said, whatever they could do, we could do it. And so ever since after then, I.
Speaker 12: Just been building and grinding and hustling and went from selling no records to over one hundred million records independable.
Speaker 2: But you one of the first to have a distribution deal that was in your favor. You also was one of the first to have entrepreneurship that wanted to do things outside of music. How did you develop that mindset?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 12: I mean, I guess, like anything else like this, man, I guess when you when you're homegren you're poor, you.
Speaker 3: Told me about it because you always got to have a while. My why was, I ain't had nothing. I got to make it up out of here. A lot of people was.
Speaker 12: Dying young, a lot of people didn't get opportunities that I was able to get. And I'm like, I'm gonna make the best out of it, and I'm there's gonna be no limit to my success. And that's what I call my company. No limited, you know, being I had an experience together. I mean, he's at the top of his game and you're talking about the athlete. You know, you're talking about two sports. But this man was was was multi multi just understand what the talent. So he came to uh Dallas to play. They had to try for the Mavericks and when I tell you.
Speaker 3: He had it, he had it right.
Speaker 6: So they called me over there to all at Pete because Pete still had that hood.
Speaker 3: What I mean by that is, you know, people went to practice and like, you can't go to practice, DP, you can't do that. Dog Like He's like, man, I'm giving them buckets and I'm doing this and doing that. Man, what's going on? I said, Dog, tell me about what happened. Man. You know, we was running winds prints and I was winning them. I said, you can't do that, and I was doing it.
Speaker 9: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: You know, the stars that they have here, you gotta let them make it. Yeah, because this is their team. Do your thing, but you got to let them make You're not a politics.
Speaker 12: It's politics and every y'all think about it, right, And that's what makes the Trill Blazers trill Blazers.
Speaker 3: We got to think outside the box.
Speaker 12: I've always thought outside the box when I was telling you know the own when I was in Dallas, right, it was.
Speaker 3: Tough because I know I was I had it. I mean, so I grew up with Steve Nash, so you know me, I'm already own him. Like man, Steve, like man, you need to chill up.
Speaker 12: But you know, that's the way we was raised down here. It's just like we just raised tough, like a lot of kids today don't have to go through what we had to go through. And at that time, New Orleans was the murder capital of the world, and it was like a privilege to be able to go outside and play basketball.
Speaker 3: And so I always was just tough when I played.
Speaker 12: And then I was like one of the fastest ones on the team. I'm number one in all the drills. I'm thinking I'm in. But like Dion said, that don't matter. I mean, we got to get this man around applause for what you did in college football.
Speaker 3: My brother, this is what I want to tell y'all.
Speaker 12: Right, this man actually changed the whole game of college football because they never wanted to see us do what you was able to do Bro. And it's incredible because now when I walk into this man locking room, I was like, man, hold up, I went they got a ball, but they got all this stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, this is crazy. This man didn't really changed the culture right now.
Speaker 12: This was the hood.
Speaker 3: Love was like you see everybody having fun.
Speaker 12: And I think the difference is a lot of players want to play for you because they want that type of atmosphere.
Speaker 6: Sir, and I appreciate you for coming and support it. Yeah, man, you thought I got it there outside lines in Boulder. You've been that shake. It looks like the bt Wards.
Speaker 5: Hey, Pete, listen, you've launched everything Bro from music, the food products, even the basketball league, and you've been able to build generational wealth. What advice do you have to the young artists and young entrepreneurs looking to do some of the same things you've done, especially those right here from your hometown.
Speaker 12: But first, y'all, put your trust in fate, in God, that's the most important thing. And don't be afraid to put the work in because they say work with our fate is dead. And so a lot of people think, oh, just pray and God. Gonna know, you've got to really put the work in.
Speaker 3: You got to grind.
Speaker 12: You gotta go to work, and then God gonna give you all those blessings if you do right and you have integrity. Because one thing that I learned in this in this world, this game of life, you know, you have to have integrity because that's doing the right thing when nobody's looking. So most of us only want to do the right thing when somebody's looking. So when you do the right thing and nobody's looking, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, Had you made the NBA, would you have still been as hongry to do other things outside of sports?
Speaker 3: Yes, because everything I do, I do it because I love it. I don't do it for money.
Speaker 12: So you got to have a passion and a purpose, and so everything that I do, I've never done nothing for money. I take it right here in New Orleans, right, y'all know me as the ice cream man, But I started out as the popcorn boy selling popcorn at the super Dome. And when I met Tom Benson, I say, bro, I'm gonna be rich, and he say, yeah, you're gonna be rich. You gotta take care of your business and do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: I say yes, sir. And who ever thought a fifteen year old kid that didn't have nothing that.
Speaker 12: I was gonna be able to be doing what I'm doing now and to be able to have a sustainability.
Speaker 3: It's nothing but God, man, all the things that you've accomplished.
Speaker 2: I mean music and snatch real stated this what endeavor haven't you tackled yet?
Speaker 3: But you that piece say you know what that's next?
Speaker 12: I mean building family brands because when you look at all these big companies, these are family last names. So I started Miller Family Foods because I want to be able to bridge that wealth gap and be able to pass that generational well down from generation to generation.
Speaker 3: So being able to build a family name and brand is so.
Speaker 12: In parting to look at kel laws, look at all these different companies, these people last name, and so I don't think they'll imagine that we could do something.
Speaker 6: Like that, right, great, dam I'm just thankful man that I've been knowing this brother for I don't know how many heres, and you've been consistent, Yeah, I mean you've been consistently who you are, how you get down on stage, off stage, and you've always tried to help another brother I've never seen you in the bull junk trying to put nobody down, trying the clown nobody. You've always tried to bring us up, not only us, your family, your kids, your love wants everybody.
Speaker 3: And I applaud you for that because I know you don't had to walk away from some joke. You really didn't want to walk away from. Oh you lead, You took the high road, and I appreciate you for this. You brother.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's it's tough when you when you grow up in property and you come from the streets and and you you out there to change your life. You could get tricked out of your position. I know a lot of these football players and and you know, entertain us, we get tricked out our position because we really come from the hood and we we really could fight too. So it's like sometime you'd be like, man, you're serious, like why is you playing right? But that's when you know you got to take a couple. You gotta take a couple of deep breasts because you really know what you're dealing with. But this world now, with the social media and the internet, they're gonna try you no matter what.
Speaker 3: Like think about it.
Speaker 12: Now, you seeing people catching cases for somebody just saying something about it. So that's why I'm saying it's really a spiritual warfare. And so my thing is, that's why we gotta keep praying, because you can't stop somebody from saying something about you now and you know it to be straight false.
Speaker 3: But now you gotta either answer it or you gotta not say nothing.
Speaker 12: And then somebody gonna say, well, you must be guilty because he ain't say nothing.
Speaker 3: Yes, And then if you say something, man, you got too much money, and why are you talking about that? Hit dog gonna holler yea.
Speaker 12: So it's like, yeah, but it's the truth though, right y'all, Yes, it's absolue something. I'm gonna tell yall something. I'm gonna tell y'all something that's that's incredible, right, Dionne. You changing the way we think about coaches. People want to play for you because a lot of these coaches think in tradition, they don't really understand us. I'm talking about black men that these locker rooms that comes from broken homes, come from all.
Speaker 3: These different it's a different way you got. You know, you have to treat everybody different.
Speaker 12: I don't care if you've got one hundred people on your team, you know how to go walk in some people.
Speaker 3: You can scream at some people. You gotta talk nice to some people. You gotta give a hug too. My coach to always say, you treat them all fair, but you don't treat them all the same. God, you can't. It's just like your family. You got kids, you can't. You can't treat them all the same because you've got to.
Speaker 12: You want to give them that love, but in certain ways you got to give all of them that love for them to actually get it.
Speaker 3: Pee, let me ask you this, hold on, go ahead, my man. I want to talk about music.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to about the music industry right now. Yeah, as opposed to the way it was the music industry during the No limit heyday.
Speaker 3: Right yeah. I want to know your current take on a state of music industry today as opposed to how it was then. Yeah. What do you think is difference? I think I think to be hones is what you're right. What I love about now is so many young people making money.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but for us, we never was angry. Because you got a lot of money, you shouldn't be angry. I never was upset if I got money, Like, why so many beefs and all this stuff. It's like, cause you got all this money, bro. We trying to make it.
Speaker 3: Out the project and not go backwards to the project. Here's a big difference.
Speaker 12: I think this industry now is they trying to prove how tough they is. We never had to do that because our goal was to make it out right. And I just think that this generation is dying young. We wanted to live and get older. Ain't nothing wrong with getting older. That means you did something right in life, yes, and so I didn't.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 12: I tell people all the time, right, it's what you invest in your time in. So I feel like this generation is investing their time into the wrong things.
Speaker 3: Everybody have four hours. It's what you do with your twenty four hours. So if you're gonna.
Speaker 12: Invest five, ten, fifteen years into going to prison, why not invest four years going to college or building a business.
Speaker 2: There's a lot made about the Super Bowl halftime show. You're from New Orleans, I'm sure you'd have loved the perform on that. How do you feel that the NFL should choose should select the halftime show?
Speaker 3: Man? Everybody up here, No, this be real. The NFL gonna do what they want to do for.
Speaker 12: Sure, So we need to go on our own things and create our own stuff. If that's what we gonna think that, we're gonna have to listen to what they say. So I really don't get involved in that. I mean, we know Lil Wayne is probably one of the best audiants in the world and he deserved that, yes, but we also know that Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 3: Then did all this stuff and that's what they want. But what could we do about it?
Speaker 12: But excepting that, we got to salute the brother because it ain't him that's making the decisions, right, it's them.
Speaker 3: And so I'm not gonna not say that Kendrick deserve it. Yeah, you deserve it.
Speaker 12: But this coaching down here is so different. If the NFL really knew that before they made the decisions, they wouldn't be getting the flack that they gave. This is the problem I have with that peek. You you one hundred percent correct. But when we do what you just said we should do it have our own thing. We don't support it, yes, nope, yes, we don't support it. Well, see think about it. That's what they do though. D they support them, but we don't. We don't, sup, just talk about it in this black history money.
Speaker 3: What are we doing? We don't do that. Let me tell you why.
Speaker 6: The last several concerts I've been to I've been to Wayne concert, I think it was Snoop and I forgot who was the third ninety of the planks in the audience?
Speaker 3: Was not yall.
Speaker 6: The last time I looked in Colorado at the football game, people understands are not y'all. Every time I look around, it ain't y'all. But whenever something go down, y'all got something to say. Yeah, so you would get mad all you want. I'm just out of you, straight up. I got your back. I love you, and I'm down with you, and I'm gonna fight for you to the end.
Speaker 3: But if we want to get out of what we want to get out, we got to support one another, you know what. We got to be able to communicate and love and be able to tell the truth.
Speaker 12: Because I'm gonna tell y'all this, The problem is right here right if we're gonna bridge the well gap, right, we only make product for black people. Other cultures make products for everybody, and they build business and brands for everybody.
Speaker 3: So I'm a type of person, right, I'm not prejudiced.
Speaker 12: I just love being around good people, whether they white, Black, Asian, Latinos, Right, it don't matter to me.
Speaker 3: I love good people. Now, the thing about it is it's the bad people that's making the noise.
Speaker 12: And every time something happened, think about it, it's you say, when you look at billionaires in the world, we could count the black billionaires on one hand.
Speaker 3: So how we're going to control anything.
Speaker 12: And when you look at CEOs of these fortune five hundred companies, we make a tenth of one percent, and so we don't want to see us get to that level. So then we can't even take care of the community because we don't have enough of us running.
Speaker 3: These big corporations.
Speaker 12: So when you look at Amazon, you look at Walmart, you look at Target, you look at all these big fortune five hundred companies at the top, you don't see us at the bottom. At the entry levels, you see us.
Speaker 3: And so we have to change that. And I think that's what it's about.
Speaker 12: It's tough for us because think about it, right, even the top players in the NFL even look at the thing that they did in the basketball in.
Speaker 3: The NBA this week. You took Luca, and you took and the Davis. They didn't even know that they was being traded.
Speaker 12: Think about it, no matter how much money they make, and they could make two hundred, three hundred, four hundred and five five hundred thousand dollars, but the person who own these teams, they switching them around like chess players. And we can't do nothing about it because we don't own nothing. It's nobody look like us at the top of that level to say, hey, this is what we need to do, and so we have to change that mindset. It's just a mindset, y'all. Like Coach say, we live in like crabs in a barrel. Were trying to stop each other from getting to the top, because as soon as some one of us sneak out, we trying to outdo each other.
Speaker 3: Then to say, how can I help everybody else get out?
Speaker 12: And so that's what my life has been about, creating future millionaires. I feel like I don't want to be at the top by myself.
Speaker 3: It's a man shadow.
Speaker 6: Now you know, we'll have some deep discussions and we have some real ones, right and when you go into your bull joke, and people coming at you.
Speaker 3: Who are those people look like me?
Speaker 6: But the reason it bothers you is what because you do so much for us and then we attack you. That's why it bothers you. And I'm sitting up there saying, dog looking man, forget that. Keep on doing what you do, keep on going out there being a blessing, and keep starting. I mean, it's nothing that's gonna stop you but you. But you gotta keep on doing your thing. But let me tell y'all something. It hurts us well. Were kicking butt for y'all and y'all don't support us. Are you coming at us? That bothers us? That really does bother us. And we want y'all an nobody sitting up here, they don't want you to come up. It's nobody sitting up here and got a jealous spirit the in they body. It's nobody in here that don't want you to just rise up to the top of nobody.
Speaker 12: We all.
Speaker 3: That's why we so durmned blessed because you want We want y'all to come up with us. Be honest with your coach.
Speaker 12: That means y'all slowing the process up because we can't change the past, but we can change the future.
Speaker 3: And if we have that.
Speaker 12: Mindset to help and love each other, we're gonna be all right. And so for me, I'm gonna tell y'all straight up, I'm from I'm from New Orleans.
Speaker 3: It fueled me. When they get mad at me or don't they don't like something, say I can't do something.
Speaker 12: I'm getting out there and go get it. To be honest, that makes me go even harder. You know what I'm saying. I just think that I put my trust in faith God. I don't put it in mass. I don't even care about what somebody says. And I'm I'm gonna keep grinding, keep hustling, and keep going. Every time they try to stop me, say hey, Pete, you can't go this way. Okay, I'm going through the window. I might climb through the chimney. You know, to me, is just like maybe I ain't taking notes, ben I done been.
Speaker 3: Through it all.
Speaker 12: So I feel like God spared my life and I'm here for a reason. I want to help the next generation. That's what my life is about, helping the next generation banking. Let's give it up a New Orleans own master, Pete, hep you for.
Speaker 17: You got it utter, Yes, shann I got on some little guitar.
Speaker 3: Tim I seen you wanted to do shake. I ain't know. There was a little biton. Yeah on h he has some little bit. I'm stamping on. I see you. I'm stepping on. I see you, you know, coming to the stage next. Former NFL head coach Matt.
Speaker 1: Patricia h now, hey, hey, damn coach, coach god coach drawing up like what polyeska there?
Speaker 9: I see you see this?
Speaker 3: Mike, don't you act? I ain't go thank all right? How are we doing doing? Good? Coach? It's good to see you look good man trying great chry I had to. I had to get it all off. You look good. Thank you look good? Go ahead, you can take it off to time. Do you want to start it off? You want me? Well, you look good. Let's talk about the obvious. Yeah, Cole, I'll be what's really going on?
Speaker 18: Uh yeah, just interesting year, you know kind of coach Belichick and I do a little coaching on YouTube, which was fun. Wrote a TV show that uh you know that we got to get out and kind of do some fundamentals all that stuff that we like to talk about.
Speaker 3: So you know, it was a lot of fun. I got to see Chad every week, which is great.
Speaker 18: Get is McDonald's every single day and make.
Speaker 5: Sure we get you fed right absolutely, coach you what's what's next as far as coaching is concerned.
Speaker 3: Is there anything that you like to do? Is anything on the table from a coaching's perspective, Yeah, you know. Right now, I'm kind of just I'm I'm trying to be dad. You know.
Speaker 18: I got three kids, and uh I spent last year in Philly and that was great.
Speaker 3: My family was now with me and my oldest son.
Speaker 18: He went from like here to here between Thanksgiving and Christmas, and I was like, I kind of I need to be home.
Speaker 3: So you know, I'm doing this, which is great.
Speaker 18: You know, get to hang out and talk football, which I love to do, and get to see a lot of people that I haven't seen a long time.
Speaker 3: So it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: Ques before you go, MVP tonight. Yeah, they gave it to Josh Allam. Yeah with the numbers in the stats that Lamar Jackson put up this season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your thoughts.
Speaker 18: You know, I'm gonna go the other direction. I'm going sakuon Barkley. The MVP SA Kwon Barkley. I mean, this guy was doing stuff I saw. I sat with my son, and he ran.
Speaker 3: You know, defensive guys, right, so we appreciate that.
Speaker 18: Sure, So he ran and I saw him do a reverse leap frog over another human like a professional athlete.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 18: And I looked at my son and I said, you will never see that again. That is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. And I think his Yeah, I mean he has been unbelievable, right, And I think everything that he's brought and you guys can appreciate, you guys are great. You guys, I mean obviously, like I'm humbled to be even.
Speaker 3: Sitting with you. Guys are unbelieving with great players. And you all did this on your teams. And we know what great players look like, right.
Speaker 18: Those are the guys that elevate everyone around them, you know. They're the guys that take good players and make them great players. The guys that are average players and make them good players and bring that team together. And I think he's done that in Philly. I think his humility and his excitement is general joy that he has to watch his team succeed.
Speaker 3: Man, I love it. I love that coach.
Speaker 2: How do you build trust with a player because they say, you know, this is a players league. Yeah, and the players seeming that are getting younger and younger, and it's different.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't coach players like they could and time. We talk about this all the time. You can't coach players like we got coach when we were in the league and when we were growing up. So but how do you build that trust with players? Yeah?
Speaker 18: You know, I kind of look at like I'm on like my fourth generation of NFL player, you know, my old heads. When I coach linebackers was like Teddy Bruski, Mike Rabel, Junior say O, Willie McGinnis, Roosevelt Covid, Larry Izzo, Chad.
Speaker 3: Browt my room, walk in my room.
Speaker 18: I wasn't sure if we were gonna coach or fight, Like, I didn't know because it was like Alpha Dog Central. But I think the biggest thing that everybody wants, they just they want to know that you're gonna help them get better.
Speaker 3: They want to know that you're trying to do everything you.
Speaker 18: Can to elevate their play and do everything you can to you know, grow them as young men.
Speaker 3: And I think that's what we gotta do. And you know, look, you got to make.
Speaker 18: Sure you go in and tell them how much you appreciate them, how much you respect what they do. You know, you guys are different, like I didn't. I can't play, so you know I can coach, but I'm not in between those white lines, you know, So I need to do everything I can do. And this is what kept me up late to make sure that you can go out and perform your best. And that's why I didn't sleep every week because I was like, there's no way I'm gonna let you know. You go in between those white lines and do everything that you do at an unbelievable level, and risk everything that you risk, and make sure that I didn't give you every tool possible I could to make you be successful, because I just want to see the joy in your face when you get that done.
Speaker 3: Right, Sunday, we got a big game, super Bowl fifty nine. Yes, around the game of football for a very long time. Yes, offensive side of the ball, defensive side of the ball. If I'm a bet man who will put my money on, yeah I am. I am Eagles all the way. I'll say this.
Speaker 18: So there's two teams right now in the NFL Super Bowl history that have had the number one defense and the NFL's leading rusher. Philadelphia's won right now. The other one was the ninety two Cowboys and they won. So you know, look defense within championships. I'm on the couch with the defensive guys. I'm okay because you know, I think this is where the defense comes through. And look Kansas City, Andy Reid, Patrick Mahomes like those are you know, those are guys keep me up late at night. But I like where Philly's at right now, like their physicality, the toughness.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be a great game.
Speaker 6: Do you think coach uh, we just presented the NFL Coach of the Year together. How do you think Coach Belichick is going to do at the college level.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what I know.
Speaker 18: North Carolina is excited, and I know those kids are excited. I think those kids are going to be coach in a way that you know, Look, he's gonna teach. He's gonna take the extreme complex and he's gonna boil it all the way down in something really simple that.
Speaker 3: They can understand.
Speaker 18: And he's gonna prepare those guys for the next level, you know, and I think that'll be a tremendous, amazing opportunity for those guys to learn from him.
Speaker 6: I just told him when we're just ship chatting as the coach, I saw that you went on the road and you went to the home visits.
Speaker 3: I said, you know, I don't do home visits. But he said, he said, I've been on the road for a minute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I just it's just hard for me to think about Coach Belichick doing home visits with kids in high school.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 18: I mean, imagine you're, you know, you're that you're in that home and comes here comes coach walking through the door.
Speaker 3: So you know, that's got to be a great experience for all of them. Coach, thanks for joining us, Patria. Thanks so much, appreciate it. Thank you. Just make sure thanks to much you go. That's y'all.
Speaker 19: Good.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, coming to the stage. Next colleague, good friend of mine, Steven A. Smith. I'm swagging on him. I need a job. I'm swagging on him. You can work with me, h, I got a job for you. What you want me to do receive if you want to be a receiver. Coach assistant. Way I can come coach at Colorado. Yeah, what's the pay? What's the job? What you need me to do a lot? If the money right, I'll be there and you teach what you did. Ooh, that's a good one. That's the way. I don't know if they got feed like this, but I can teach. What's stephen A? You asked a question. You asked you talking about you want a job? He asked you a question? What you did? He asked me? Can I teach what I did? Have you seen somebody be able to do what I did back then? Yet? I seen some people with good feet, not quite like yours? It was special?
Speaker 2: Then give it to you special answer? Well, maybe half feet like you weren't trying to teach it. Now the question bills.
Speaker 3: Can you teach? I could teach. I could teach. I just want to know the pay. I could be in Colorado tomorrow. I could do nightcap from Boulder. You know what, we we both could do nightcap from Boulder. Let's go. I like that. I like that. I like how y'all how we're good? Huh? Oh we're good? Are we good? Yeah? Y'all good? Y'all good? And now hold on. Hold on, I'm talking to the stage spell. I was like, here a stripper or something. The way y'all come where mm hmm. You see the walk? You see the walk, that's that money walk. What do you do baby? That's hiring. Good. See yeah, y'all hiring, said what I want to be on first shake. We got the people, got the people here in front of you, So I want to get this all working out. To my dog, What what day? I want to make sure y'all hear this. What day can I join? First? Take? What day you joined? First? Take what day? Today?
Speaker 6: I tell you?
Speaker 3: Yay, okay, okay, we're getting somewhere. That's enough. You want anything you want to show, No, not yet. I'm here. I'm good.
Speaker 20: Life is good. Good, life is good. I can't complain. It's good to see y'all. Thank y'all for coming out with my boys. They don't get no better than what they doing. And we know what the hell he been doing, so it's all good.
Speaker 3: I'm in.
Speaker 2: I'm in good company tonight. We've been we've been talking about this and we've been going back and forth. Josh Allen won the MVP.
Speaker 3: YEP.
Speaker 2: Lamar Jackson was first team all quarterback YEP, which is I'm surprised, I'm shocked that it happened.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts.
Speaker 9: I'm kind of glad Lamar didn't win itrec Gotta let me explain.
Speaker 3: It's the setup. That's the setup. You got two league MVPs.
Speaker 9: Every other individual and NFL history who's had two league MVPs have won the Super Bowl Championship, Lamar, if you will be quiet and let me explain, I won't make sure you understand my explanation. What I'm saying is if he had won three, then the heat on him next year would have intensified even more and we'd highlight his failures more instead of appreciating his greatness more. Josh Allen went in the MVP, well, congratulations. Now what you're gonna do because we're gonna talk about you the same way we talked about Lamar Jackson now because now you are an MVP, where's your chip? And if we're not gonna talk about him not having a chip, we can't do that till Lamar Jackson either. That's why I like it, but I don't love it.
Speaker 3: I understand it.
Speaker 6: I like it, but I don't love it. I understand your philosophy. I understand how you flip that brilliant That's what I expect from you. But nevertheless, we can't look down the street and condemn a man about what may happen tomorrow and not applaud what he's done today, because that man deserves his flowers right now, regardless of what may happen tomorrow and how we think about him. He was the most valuable quarterback in the NFL, to his team, to our league, to his offense, and by right or wrong, mister stephen A. Smith, I'll get that to you, but allow me to retort.
Speaker 9: Will into this season, and we looked at Baltimore and the acquisition to Dereck Henry, and we said that Monsters they gonna win the AFC. We saw Josh Allen, he lost Stephan Diggs, he lost Gabe Davis, He had a rookie wide out in Keon Coleman. He didn't get Amari Cooper until the middle of the season, and he was bawling out up until the last week of the season or so. Shannon and I, along with everybody else, was debating who was the MVP. We were leaning towards Lamar Jackson, but it wasn't like we had summarily dismissed josh Allen because he had played on an elite level and he didn't have as much.
Speaker 3: To work with. So you're absolutely right with what you're saying.
Speaker 9: If we're able to look at Lamar Jackson and say they ain't no need to discuss nobody else because nobody else was even close. But we know that wasn't the case with Josh all because of the personnel that he was working with, the absence of expectations, how he had exceeded expectations, and because of that is why I feel the way.
Speaker 3: That I feel looking at this game.
Speaker 2: Kansas City go and put unprecedented three p You got the Philadelphia Eagles that were here just two just three years ago.
Speaker 3: This is the second time they're here in three years. We know what's at stake.
Speaker 2: We got Saquan who had an unbelievable season, offensive Offensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 3: You got Jalen Hurst who.
Speaker 2: Played unbelievable had to run turnover h and they ended up losing that ball game.
Speaker 3: If you had to bet your money who you like in this game on Sunday, well, you don't bet against Patrick Mahomes. You don't bet against Patrick Mahomes. However, if you want to roll the dice.
Speaker 9: And take chances, because there's more money out there to get if you take a risk, you look at Philly.
Speaker 3: Philly collectively is the better team they are.
Speaker 9: You look it up at and then we talk about Saquon Barkley two thousand and five yards Russian.
Speaker 3: He's been electrifying, but we didn't mention this enough. Do y'all know their.
Speaker 9: Offensive line averages six feet six, three hundred and twenty eight pounds or.
Speaker 3: Sick boys up there?
Speaker 9: I mean, these brothers plug holes as wide as Broadway on a Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: If you can do that.
Speaker 9: Against Kansas City's defense, Philolph Eagan's gonna win a championship. But I think you got to do that because Patrick Mahomes on the other side, You're gonna have to do that in order to win this game.
Speaker 3: Like he really answered the question, man, if you were a been man, who you putting your money on? I would bet on Philly.
Speaker 9: I would take a chance to bet on Philip Okay, but I recognize that I'm taking a change, but I was still bet on Filing, right, you said, Patrick mahone several times.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 6: Since I got into this coaching ram, I look at coaches a lot differently, a lot more respect for the coaches than what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Andy Reid is unflappable.
Speaker 6: Andy Reid has never been just flat out out coached in a one on one battle for it all. Andy Reid will have his team ready and prepared and he will have a few rankles up in sleeves for U situational football like we hadn't seen before. So I know we talked about Patrick Mahomes, but Andy Reid plays a major role in this whole situation. And if it was coach coaches going toe.
Speaker 9: To toe in no contest, there you go a no contest. I mean, I respect Sirianni, but he ain't and Andy Reid, there you go.
Speaker 2: Over the last year, we've seen you kind of get into politics. We see you at two percent, two and a half three percent. People to talk about Stephen ah Smith. He's resonating what made you side say, you know what, I want to branch out into politics. I want to talk to politics.
Speaker 9: I've been in this way all my life. I was neutralized to some degree by my employers.
Speaker 3: First, The Philadelphia.
Speaker 9: Enquirer than CNN, than Fox Sports, than ESPN. They wanted us, you know, the industry itself. And I've talked to you about this personally, Shannon, I told you the beauty of athletes, the greatness of this brother, the greatness of all three of y'all. What the thing that you know but you can't fully appreciate because you've never been constricted to that level, is that y'all have a level of freedom and independence that less talented individuals like myself that had to go through the maze of corporate America has to experience. And so it comes with restrictions. You're an employee, not an independent contractor. There's a healthcare plan that comes with it. That's the benefit. The hazard is that it has restrictions everywhere. You can't do this, you can't do that. You represent the brand, not just yourself. We want you pigeon old here, we want you marginalized here, et cetera, et cetera. But what they didn't know about me is that all my life. I mean, as much as I love sports, watching presidential debates was like a super Bowl to me, watching a goubernatorial debate was like a super Bowl to me. I love the volume back and forth. I love having at least a spect of knowledge about the issues that affect us. You know, to me, I don't even consider it politics. I consider its social commentary. It ain't politics. When I'm talking about the economy, healthcare, immigration, education, crime, and the streets, etc. You know, that's real life issues that I deal with From Hollis Queens, New York City. I'm from the streets of New York. That's real life issues to me. And so when I see a bunch of people who don't look like me, who don't share my cultural identity, who don't have my experience, who don't want the streets, and having walked the streets, the way that I have my attitude is you might know the issues, but you don't know the true impact that it has on everyday people. And I'm one of those people. I don't give a damn what kind of success I have. I still roll back to Hollis, I still pull up at a white Castles, I still are going to park in New York City.
Speaker 3: I am who I am.
Speaker 9: And so when the opportunity finally presented itself and I was able to branch out, it was courtesy. And this is where all of y'all play a role. Prime was an independent dude, always preached about independence. You came with Club Shaysha. And then after that nightcap and when y'all came about and y'all were doing your thing along with others like the Pivot and others, I said, hold on, you've been holding me back, holding me back, holding me back. These other fellas got their own platform. Well I got my own. Now, I own and operated one hundred percent. What's the problem. And they were like, we can't say anything. And so when I went there and did it, they were like, wait a minute. Now you're doing sports. That's us, so we can't stop you from doing it. But we'd be damned if you're gonna just have a sports sholl then this should be for us. I said, I don't want a sports show. And when I told them pop Coach and entertainment and politics, They're like, go ahead, because nobody thought that I would resonate because they didn't know. And so finally they said, oh damn. He had the situation moved. He on Hannity, he on MSNBC, Reach You Mad Now or somebody else. He's on Litico, he's on News Nation.
Speaker 3: What the hell is going on? And all I said in response was here I come. I told you I was coming.
Speaker 9: And the goal is to resonate and to make a difference and effect our community in all communities in as much of a positive way as possible. And that's what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 3: So they saw it.
Speaker 9: They put on Bill Maher on HBO Real Time with Bill Maher. They wanted me. They put me on the view and they said, oh shit, this brother is real. It's something special going on here. And then everybody started calling, and I'm like this saying, now, this has always been me. If you think about the conversations we've had off the air, think about the things we talk about, think about the things I've shared with all three of y'all at one point in time or another, and all of y'all have espoused words of wisdom on me, and I'm always appreciative of that. But I'm an independent thinking I got my own mind, and I use other people to edify me, to educate me. But when I know the issues, I ain't scared of a damn thing. If I know my facts, I'm gonna raw and that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Amen, Proud of you, boss.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, since you out here, you participate in the next segment. It's all sex or next is brought to you by Road Sparks.
Speaker 3: Lord can't change in the bedroom. It's a fast acting.
Speaker 2: Getting guard at fifteen minutes and lasting up to thirty six hours.
Speaker 3: Oh Lord, thirty six So when the mood hits.
Speaker 2: You'll be ready. And if just put the attendees. Rod has a special Valentine's gift on your seat. There's an envelope with a thirty dollars off your first order, which you can get by scanning the QR code on the card screen around the venue.
Speaker 3: Roe wants to help couple have great sex. Sometimes that meeting Road Sparks.
Speaker 2: I need this for tonight, But other times it means asking your part of the right question with exactly what we'll be doing in a little game. If you have a question you would like to play, please make your way to the floor to wait in line to ask your question. Ladies and gentlemen from the upper deck, you could also come down.
Speaker 3: Do not be shy. Don't start that ship with in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Y'all have y'all have a bunch of questions earlier to break your hands down to the mic.
Speaker 9: Now thirty six hours, thirty six hours, thirty six thirty six hours.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, bird, hold on, hold on, hold on this second, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: Oh I got another with it, I got another on steve A. Oh lord, all right, come on man, what you got? All right?
Speaker 21: Uh?
Speaker 3: First off, I wanna say shout out se y'all one of the nightcaps. You're talking about, these grippy socks. Yes, so I got I got, I got you a pair. I got you a pair? I got whatet pair? Rip it? Hey? Hey, tear it off? So one thing, all right, I gotta ask you on, I gotta ask you what me myself? I'm a proponent of, you know, using little bullets, you know, not.
Speaker 10: Crazy, just just just a little little little something now, you know, put it on a click, knock that out.
Speaker 3: I'm going come on, coach, don't worry me.
Speaker 10: How do you like to spark it up in the bedroom, you know, without the live, without the live?
Speaker 3: How do you like to spark it up in the bedroom? Okay, let it out? Oh Joe, look what your boy got? What what are you talking about? They acting? Shine?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 3: He asked me, what do I like to do to sit it up in the bedroom. Oh you ain't see his I g tell him what you like to do, what I like to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd probably be a question that you probably should have asked her. You look, I look all that y'all. These new age women, y'all an't going too far from me?
Speaker 3: Not really? Yeah, they have. Really, you gotta evolved. I've been telling him, how old are you, sir? Now? Either hit the sun down? No, I ain't no dinosaur. I don't need involved. You gotta involved. Man, man, you you got too many rules. I'm gonna keep them too.
Speaker 19: Hi, guys, I'm Auntie Handy okay, And I am a couchie college professor okay, And I would worry what a coot a couci college professor Okay, tell me more. And I have a lesson right now, and it's all about we're learning about how our couchies relate to owls and our couchie's hoo like hoo hoo hoot. And I would like to know if you guys would like couchie that comes out in the daytime or kuchie that comes out at night.
Speaker 3: As long as you talking about I'm good day night, mid day afternoon.
Speaker 5: Is there is there a difference in cuchie that comes out in the day as opposed to couchie that comes out at night.
Speaker 19: Yes, kuchie that comes out in the daytime is or calm than the kuchie that comes out at night.
Speaker 3: The kuchie that comes out at night it gets wild like that. Didn't you hold on? Hold on? Hold on?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Hey, we didn't hold on? Hold on? Can we get a woman to come to confirm or deny this? Come I up? Not come on, hollo, hold on, come on, ken, come on, come on? What's that?
Speaker 6: Was?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 3: Was that sex? And next? No?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 3: Oh that We're gonna what you want you call it? I mean that was next. I don't understand none of that. You understand, y'all. Hello, we're gonna get confirmation. She about to give us confirmation. Oh, she been drinking. She about to tell and she got on black. Yes that brown, you all got brown, And she got on a whole black. She about to bring it on, yo, So I can't confirm he had me in the daytime. You know, we're moving about our day. So I'm just gonna bend it over to the one two real fast, okay. But the moment I lay your ass down on that bed.
Speaker 12: Everything he's with everything, Sep.
Speaker 3: I gotta you. Okay, yeah, are you married to your boyfriend? Here? My husband? Okay, so he confront you can pron this, Oh yeah, okay, okay, okay, he got sex there. Thank you very much. I got to write that down. Hello, Yes, it was going on man.
Speaker 12: Thank you guys for showing up here being independent, and I want to echo what Prime was saying earlier.
Speaker 18: Like.
Speaker 22: Part of what we gotta do is support you guys, like how Prime said, except support you guys, hold on, hold on, give me time, give me time. Then the time, man, give me time, but bro hold on hold sec not to cut you off. I think you I think you missed the Uh. This is like six for next.
Speaker 2: He've got yeah, we we like, we asked you like growing up pape question. Oh I'm married, I'm done with yeah, go here, broke.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Y'all? Are appreciate everything that y'all.
Speaker 8: Put out on the podcast and watch y'all all the time, especially Club Shayhay love what y'all do, especially Marlon Waans remove that episode.
Speaker 3: Thank you. My question actually was for Prime, but he left he'll be back, He'll be back.
Speaker 8: But I do want to confirm this. If you work out, you don't need those pills. What what if you work out you don't need those pills?
Speaker 3: Do it feel like I don't work out.
Speaker 8: You do work out, But I'm just confirming if you work out, you don't need those PEOs.
Speaker 3: I have a question for you. How do you know just because you work out you don't need those pills?
Speaker 22: Because she told you that an youual physical check it to tasson level that ain't got nothing to do.
Speaker 3: With pos It does how eagle head? Yes it does, but I guarantee you nothing. Then we go keep at the bestseller. I don't know, No, don't tell he don't worry about it. I don't know. You don't know what you missing out on, Bro, I'll tell you. She don't know what she missing out on. I don't know. We appreciate you saying like next X Beau. Hey, I've been working with Joe. I've been working out fifty seven years.
Speaker 9: He's talking about.
Speaker 21: You, O Joe stephen A. I wanted to ask you this girl recently she put me in the friend zone. We have we're having a great dates, a lot of stuff. She put me in the friend zone after a couple of dates. I want to know, how can I get back in there?
Speaker 3: You not, No, I'm not okay? What do he lied to you? But she starts she she was.
Speaker 21: She pursued me though, Yeah, and she and she told you that you weren't her type when she put you in that hone.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait wait wait, you're leaving out some key parts. She pursued me. Wait, let me finish. Y'all had sex already? Yeah, what what I mean? What we said? What we're saying? No, no, no, no, no, you tore up show no, no, no, no, okay, it wasn't that. Wasn't that Okay, it wasn't that. Okay, Sure, it wasn't that. No, no, oh, Joe, it wasn't that. It wasn't that, okay, okay, it.
Speaker 23: Was it was that it happened to me, So I'm kiddful, my brother, it was it was after a little while, my brother, quick, while you're ahead, Yeah, let me finish ish.
Speaker 3: You said she pursued you. You said y'all went out on a couple of dates. You said you gave a son, and then you said she don't want no more, young man. That's that's a good point. That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Move on.
Speaker 3: You not it for her? Hey, your trip, I've been there. I love you, I love you ship, I'm in the friends on that.
Speaker 2: I don't believe my man needed us to tell him that it was over what I said. I don't believe he needed us to tell him it was over.
Speaker 9: But sometimes you know what sometimes you got Sometimes when you used to live in a lie, you know you you to come to the fellas for the truth because you don't want to accept it yourself.
Speaker 3: That was him. Never tell I'll tell you how you can get out of the friend zone. Put that on him, well thirty six times it was. It won't be no friend no more. Hey, everybody, a little show away, get your boy subscription. You know what I'm saying. That's gonna help him out a lot.
Speaker 24: It ain't get them, but it ain't real problem. Ridyo o'deano from Buston, Texas. Hey, I think I speak for everybody here is we miss shining? And uh I love the show with first takes away better than undisputed. I ain't gonna lie, but we miss shining.
Speaker 3: Be like Ske ske, what's going on with the cowboy skill skill.
Speaker 9: But anyways, we missed that. Well my question is everybody else. I don't know if you noticed, but he's doing the hell of a lot better on.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. All right, remember that I like, first take another spirit? I damn right, So does everybody else? The lain question. Everybody has the same question. Everybody's thinking the same question. Who the hell is Michelle? That's what we want to know?
Speaker 20: What show baba, my showle show who I.
Speaker 3: Ain't I want to know who Michelle? I still don't know who is Michelle? Oh? Why she was? Still is? I'm just trying to figure out what what is it?
Speaker 2: I mean like, if I'd have never said that name, nobody would have been interested in them.
Speaker 3: But we heard you say whose dick is this? Michelle? We heard you? So now we want to know who Michelle is? And what does she say? She ain't say nothing. Next next, see what I gotta go through, Steven Day. You see what I gotta go through? You know, I do feel bad for you.
Speaker 9: You know, when the fellas come asking you to tell your business like that, that's not how it usually works, fellas.
Speaker 3: It's usually the ladies that's asked, who is shit? I mean, the Fellas ain't the ones that's supposed to be asking these questions.
Speaker 5: Most of the time when it's out in the public like that, But then there's public consumption, so I need to understand.
Speaker 3: I want better context. Ask my co host you don't lie to me.
Speaker 9: You you you you, you got the context. We got all the context we need. You ain't avoided the context.
Speaker 3: Stop that
Speaker 13: The volume