Speaker 1: It's the time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the.
Speaker 1: Jubile Show, Laura is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her husband of four years named Cam might be sleeping around. So hopefully he isn't, but we'll see if we can help you out, Laura, why don't you tell us what's going on?
Speaker 3: So Kim my husband of like four years, and.
Speaker 4: We've been through a lot that I would say mostly are mostly good. I mean, we don't really fit much, but when we do, it tends to always be kind of the same topic.
Speaker 3: So Kim trying to have like.
Speaker 4: This former life, like a whole different side of Cam. And he even actually refers to it as like the time before we met and he was just like a completely a completely different person, like different career, different friends.
Speaker 3: But there's like this one friend that he has, but I don't know just from like day one, I have not been able to get past, Like, so.
Speaker 5: Who is the friend? Like is it a guy friend that gets him into trouble? Is it a girlfriend you don't want him spending time with?
Speaker 3: So it's with a girl named Holly.
Speaker 4: And through the years, like he's told me all these stories about he and Holly's to like party really hard, and they'd be like closing the bars and they'd like even go.
Speaker 3: To rais and they've even, you know, almost.
Speaker 4: Got arrested several times, and like just like complete opposite of how.
Speaker 3: He is now. He's stayed friends with Holly this whole time, and you know, to be honest, I haven't I haven't been thrilled about that.
Speaker 4: But but it's like things have totally taken a turn, and I feel like he's hiding something about Holly.
Speaker 3: I can tell. I can tell when he's been like communicating.
Speaker 4: With her and he's like starting to like leave the room when she called. And the first even like one night where he was just texting like really late and like kind of let the room and then like would go out and then come.
Speaker 3: Back in and texting.
Speaker 4: And I did ask him about it, and he said something like she just needed advice from him, and and then he and like he didn't he didn't even go any further than that, just like she needs some advice. He never said that they like anything happened between them. I get this like weird feeling before us that maybe something's happening. I mean, he kind of somewhat hinted at it, but never said like there was anything between them. So my last traw, I got an email from our cell phone company and it said that there's been a phone added and it was in Hally his name, and yeah, and it's like a nice, nice new phone, and so you know, I saw this, and I'm just like, so basically, that's why I'm calling you guys, because I like that that's just my radar antenna or whatever.
Speaker 3: Has been up.
Speaker 4: And this was kind of this was like the last stro aw, would.
Speaker 5: You add someone to your phone plan? That's so obvious? Yeah, it feels kind of sloppy. But also if he doesn't think that she's seeing the phone staff, maybe it's like, well, why don't you give your side piece like a burner phone and that your wife could see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless it's like hiding in plain sight.
Speaker 3: Right, like wants to be caught.
Speaker 5: But my god, is he acting different outside of the way that he communicates with Holly? Like is he still good with you or is he just kind of more stand offish?
Speaker 3: No, things actually don't seem different with us. I just I've been.
Speaker 4: A bit more like stressed out and like suspicious and more just like he's he's not pulling away from me.
Speaker 5: Any thought, but you just feel like there's a third person in your relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean the phone thing is strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what did he say about it?
Speaker 3: Well, he didn't say about the phone.
Speaker 4: He when I, you know, was asking him why he was like talking to her so much, he said he was just like giving her advice and.
Speaker 3: He didn't really go into any details of like what the advice that would be.
Speaker 1: And did you ask him about adding her on the phone? No, Oh you didn't. Okay, Okay, okay, so he doesn't know that you know that. No, Well, we'll see if we can figure out. You already told us what grocery store you guys are Awards card member at. So we'll call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to you or to someone else or her right, Okay, hopefully not, but we'll see. We'll play a song come back and get your to catch acheter next. If you're just joining us for today's to catch a cheater. Laura is on the phone and she thinks that her husband, Cam of four years, might be cheating. So we're about to call and pretend to be from the grocery store that the Rewards card members at and say that he's the lucky winner. Every single month, we choose one Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those flowers to Laura or to somebody else. But before we do that, Laura, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 4: So Cam has this like longtime friend from before we were ever together and Holly, and he just has been texting her a lot, and I don't know, like walking away texting and and basically I found out from our phone company that he's added her a phone on our plans.
Speaker 1: So weird. Yeah, that is weird. Yeah, and you haven't asked him about that.
Speaker 3: No, that's why I called you, guys. I just I didn't know what, you know, if if you made it a lie or something like, how I would deal with it. So I figured you guys could get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and she's not an ex but she's somebody that you think he may have had a thing with at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, cool, okay. Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thanks, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, my name is Jordan. I'm calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Cam.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Cam, please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for shopping with us and congratulations. Here this much big winner.
Speaker 2: Oh so what's going on?
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want from our floral department. It's our way of saying thank you very much for shopping. You've just won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy, your chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the United into the fifty United States.
Speaker 3: Well that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know you guys did this.
Speaker 1: Well we do, and you are this month's lucky winner. So I will first need the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 2: It's a Holly.
Speaker 1: Would you like to put anything in a card?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm always here for you, love camp.
Speaker 1: And now I will inform you that this is not the grocery store at all. My name is Jewbell and this is a radio show. It's called the Jewbel Show. Yeah, Hi, Cam, we're all here. My name is Nina. Yeah, and I'm Victoria and your white Flora is actually on the phone. We do a segment on the show call to Catch a Cheater, and we try to see if people are cheating based on here some flowers too, and your wife suspected and you might be sleeping around and I'm sure she's got some questions for you.
Speaker 3: Great, that's that's all. That's all you have is great? Really, what is this?
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like you you went you had to go through your length to kind of just talk to me about this. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: What am I doing? What are you doing? My god?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, this is this is a ridiculous way of going about things.
Speaker 1: Are you cheating? I feel like we just need to ask, like.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm not cheating.
Speaker 4: Oh oh really, how do you explain You're sending flowers to Hollie and you add her to our phone plan?
Speaker 3: Like what? What? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so stupid.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I know you don't like her. That's it's just not a secret. And you and I either friends for a long time, and her boyfriend of five years left her and he was like the main breadwinner. He was cheating on her. She caught him. I know this is ironic considering the situation. He took everything, TV everything, She has nothing. So I was just trying to help her out, Like she's going through a really difficult time right now, so I you know he was. She was on his phone bill, so I added her to mine just so she can have a phone for a few months til she gets her own. And that's it.
Speaker 3: That's that.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you tell your wife like.
Speaker 2: She of course she's going to misconstrued things. You know, she's gonna look deeper into like I think it's worse than it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, has your wife, has Laura your wife cam been unreasonable about your friendship with Holly?
Speaker 2: No, what I mean I can tell she it bothers her?
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's not exactly a very compassionate way to deal with somebody that you care about. Something bothering them. You could address it with her, Yeah, I know, I know how it sounds, and I know how it looks.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's that's that's.
Speaker 5: Well, there is not really making a compelling argument, and I'm kind of waiting for the I love you, baby.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: This is such a misunderstanding, Laura, Are you believe are you believing this? How are you feeling?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I'm so confused. Knowing Cam's heart, it sounds like something he would do, but like the mistrust of me to like to not be able to like tell your own wife that you're doing this like.
Speaker 3: That, there's just such a like a lack of trust in me, And I'm so confused. I honestly, I don't know what to think.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm sorry, I really am. I just I just didn't want there to be any more resentment? Did you have towards her? Like I already know? Like at least it makes me uncomfortable. I did. I figured me doing this stuff for her would make you even more uncomfortable, resent her even more, so you know, to keep quiet about it. I don't want to like add more stress to Holly's life either. Not cheating on you and all I love you is just like I just was scared to tell you because I didn't, you know, I want you to freak out or get up set about it and not want to read more into it than what it was.
Speaker 3: You can see how this looks though.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, I know it looks hard, and I know I'm being defriends. I'm also like really caught off guard by everything. But yeah, I mean, I just I just don't tell you. I know, I'm sorry, and like, I just I'm just trying to help out a friend, you know, like this whole her boyfriend leaving her was totally abrupt, and you know she's kind of a mess about it. So who's just trying to help her?
Speaker 3: But but you said love cam on your flowers.
Speaker 2: Like you know, I said I said it to her before. No, it's like she's my friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, okay, you promise Naters did.
Speaker 2: Nothing like I promise, I promise.
Speaker 5: There's nothing going on that sounds like you need to sit down, And just.
Speaker 3: Like I think that's a great idea. I think we should sit down with Holly because you know what, this is so.
Speaker 4: Important it can't you know, I'm not I'm not cruel, like if she's really in need, we're a team and we both need to be.
Speaker 3: There for her, and I think that is a great idea. No more secrets. I just this is. This has been like the scariest time I've gone.
Speaker 2: Through, and I think it could get right to you too. He sat down, and I think if you saw Holly, you would you know, understand there's nothing else going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, let's let's do that. I think I think we all need need that right now.
Speaker 1: I need that right now. I want to go to dinner with you guys.
Speaker 3: I feel like I want to see it for myself too.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I know you guys obviously have stuff to talk about. Cam sounds sincere to me, though, like he does sound that way. I actually kind of respect the fact that he's looking out for his friend that way. Just communication. Yeah, I mean, I know you didn't want to tell your wife that you were helping your friend out like that because you were concerned she might think something. But by you not telling her, it actually looks worse than if you did tell her. You know what I'm saying. Oh, I know, Okay, good luck and good luck you know, talk it out and hopefully you guys can all get together and work things out.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: The jubile shows to catch a cheater