Speaker 1: You know, embarrassing news too, Like I'm on stage in Philadelphia, had like a sold out Tuesday show, and so I'm like, hey, and everyone should come to the Phillies game tomorrow. I'm throwing the first pitch and then some people yeah, So I look like the biggest liar about the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It was so humiliating, and it happened to be two cities in a row in two weeks, and.
Speaker 3: Now you're made even introducing the hosts are wrestling with Freddy, Jef Died and for ready price tune.
Speaker 4: What's up? Everybody? Welcome back to a brand new episode of Wrestling with Friends and It's Friends because our friend is back, mister Jeff didye Welcome back? Sir? How are you today? Feeling good? Baby? How are you feeling? I have two questions for you. One, have you thrown out any more pitches since the last time you were on the show? Interesting thing that happened.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to have thrown for the Blue Jays and the Phillies like in.
Speaker 4: The last week.
Speaker 1: Turns out the guy who books my first pitches is just a terrible guy with a gambling problem who lied to me about booking all this stuff, so I pay him. It's like it's like a wrestling storyline. This guy, this guy, he goes, I got you here, I got and then I fly to the place and then they go, we have no record of you at all, and I know what you mean. And then I reach out to this guy and he's like, I don't know what to tell you. So he stole money from me and screwed me and lied to me, and now he's looking me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's real. That's look. I don't mean I'm not trying to get on the guy's fun. It's kind of a good hustle man. Like that's like, Yo, we don't know Jeff Di. We have no record the guys, we have no idea.
Speaker 1: And then I call him and he goes, well, I did everything by phone, so I can't show you the emails, which, like in twenty twenty four, like who's who's doing things purely by fun? I just got hustled hard.
Speaker 4: Money sooks balls. I'm so sorry, dude, that's you know, embarrassing, just too.
Speaker 1: Like I'm on stage in Philadelphia, had like a sold out Tuesday show, so I'm like, hey, and everyone should come to the Phillies game. Tomorrow, I'm throwing the first pitch, and then some people yeah, so I looked like the biggest liar about the whole thing. It was so humiliating, and it happened to be two cities in a row in two weeks.
Speaker 4: No, I come see me tomorrow throughout them and then then they.
Speaker 1: Oh, and there was I don't know, there wasn't There wasn't a lot, but there was like one girl who like DM like a picture of her at the Phillies game, and she had like put it in her story.
Speaker 4: Like where are you at?
Speaker 1: Jeff did like tickets just because I said that I was gonna throw a first pitch and fill it. It's all good. You know, people do stupid stuff, and I got suckered.
Speaker 4: I've been suckered before. I've also not been let in places before that I thought I had it in at so I know I haven't been hustled like that. But both those things have happened to me. Said, really, so I feel for you. I don't mean to laugh at your pain, and I just laugh and when I relate, when I relate, we gotta laugh at our pain. That's how this works. Well, I was in a lot of pain. After the Bash of Berlin, because I lost people a lot of money. Jeff, it was bound to happen. Everybody has a bad week. Sometimes I think I needed you here to help balance my brain out a little bit. But I got a lot wrong. And I even heard about it on social media a little bit.
Speaker 1: Some people chirp back, like, hey, we thought you knew this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so listen, guys. The segment is not over. The segment will never be over. But I do apologize. I'm not always going to be perfect, and maybe I should rate my confidence. I still feel like I would have been confident in those picks. In retrospect, it was so obvious where I was wrong. So I'm hoping I learned from my mistakes. But I will say this, I've had one bad week out of all the weeks that we've made predictions. It just happened to be a brutal one. So yeah, let's get it. For wrestling, it was good.
Speaker 1: It was a good and the Alex our producer, we're just talking about how good of a week of wrestling it was. There's some great, I mean really really great stuff, So forget your predictions. There was a great wrestling week. No, it was good wrestling week. It was good pl E, it was good pay per views. It was good all the way around, from Bash of Berlin all the way to All Out and everything in between. We record these on Mondays, So I'm looking forward to Monday Night Raw. It's getting ready to make the move to Netflix. Friday Night Smackdowns making the move this coming Friday to the USA network.
Speaker 4: They need their wrestling. It gets higher ratings than anything else they have on their network. Good question about yeah for sure. Okay, so what do you think is gonna happen when when they when they go to Netflix.
Speaker 1: Do you think they'll use that to be edgier or do you think they'll stick to like a PG thing. Do you think we're going to notice any change? Yeah? Are they going to keep it for you know, teams to like like what like what do you how do you think they're gonna figure that out?
Speaker 4: I think they'll try to serve two masters. I think they'll maintain storylines that are more youth related in the first hour to hour and a half, although they don't consistently do that now they used to. And then give you a little bit more of what the Attitude era gave us in the final hour of the show. I still don't think they're gonna be doing blood like AW, but nobody does. But I think the storylines might be a little bit more grown up. I don't think he'll be getting storylines like Tiffany Stratton and Nia Jacks like that storyline right now. I think they'll be more mature. I think they'll give the women more of a motive than you know, a twelve year old girl's motive of like, oh my god, you said this, Oh my God, you said that. I think they'll be they'll they'll take it a bit more seriously over there. I hope they do. That's that's the hope. As you can tell. I'm not a fan of that story, but I just I think both girls are better than what they're getting. That's all. But yeah, so yeah, I think they'll do a little bit more of it, a little more adult stuff. But they still are a publicly traded company, and Aw's clearly not as we saw in All Out. While we'll get into that, let's stick with WW for now. Berlin was an arena, not a stadium. It was much smaller than I thought. The crowd was crazy hype for it. It reminded me of a London show when they would do like a Monday Night raw in London once a year, once every couple of years, but a really great pay per view. All in all, we'll go over the wins and losses. I know that Berlin happened in the past, so we'll go through it a little bit quickly. Maria and Damian Priest took on Live Morgan the Champ put some respect on it, and Dominic. Don't call him dirty, dom that's mean and disrespect. He's misunderstood. He's a Latin lover. His name is Dominic Mysterio, and he's not only a legend, a living legend, but he's a good guy. He's misunderstood, Jeff, and I know you hate him, and you're supposed to hate him, But through all this pain and humiliation that he's gone through, I've learned to feel for the kid. I've learned to understand where his anger comes from. I don't agree with the Jeff. I don't agree with it, but I understand it. And I think the rest of y'all need to have a little more patience and understanding and let the man complete a sentence just one time.
Speaker 1: He's a punk. That's what this dirty dom is. He's just a dirty punk. He needs a haircut, he needs a clean shave, and he needs to rethink what he's doing. All these actions are going to come to roost.
Speaker 4: You'll see, all right, haircut and mustache, I'm with you on but rethink this other stuff. He had a girlfriend in Ria Ripley, and then had two girlfriends, and now as a girlfriend that's a champ. So he's making solid decisions, Jeff. Those decisions. Actually, I can't argue with those. See we like dominic nor decisions. The end of the match had a pin that was talked about so much that now every female wrestler in professional wrestling is doing the pretzel pin that real repleet but on LIT and now everybody's talking about the finish of every women's match in the history of wrestling. I think it's hysterical. I think it's awesome. I like when people are just honest about what they see and why they like it. Like I don't like when people when girls get mad at guys for seeing a movie because the chick's hot, And I don't like when guys get mad at girls when they go to a movie just because the guys are hot, like, let people enjoy hot makes say there's nothing wrong with that. That's how babies get made, y'all. Yeah, that's the circle of life. Here's another one where I was wrong, Jeff, you're gonna that's the theme of today's show. CM Punk versus Drew MacIntyre in a leather strap match for the bracelet that everyone covets, the Larry Bracelet. Was it, Larry? What does it say on it? Yeah, Larry, Larry, Larry CJ. You can tell how much I care about the bracelet?
Speaker 1: AJ?
Speaker 4: What is it? AJ says Lady she's badass? Former guests, He's in one guest of the show, AJ. So they had I picked this wrong. I don't know why I did it because I was just recency biased. And he beat Carrying Cross in a strap match, so I was like, maybe they're gonna say that that that this is his kind of a match, but it's not. At CM Punk's frigging match. And he beat that ass, and he took the bracelet back only to get beat down on Monday, and I raw, it's not over. He said, I'm gonna fight Gunther because I'm about business. I'm back to business, CM punk, I'm not personal CM punk anymore. And Drew McIntyre ran out and said, yes you are, you son of a bitch. Waba, that's what it sounded like. And he ripped a bracelet off and he snapped it and he made him eat the beads. You want it so bad, you're gonna eat it. You're gonna eat the beads and you'll have to get your stomach pumped in a hospital because beads are bad for you. So this match is so, this rivalry is not over, which means somebody else is planning for Gunther. I'm assuming we're gonna find that out tonight. We record these on Mondays. Jeff, what did you think of this match? And or well, what did you think of this story? It's not over yet? But more importantly, clu, do you want to see goother wrestle next? Or are you like me and completely clueless? I am definitely clueless for sure, I don't. I don't have any leads for anybody, but I love it. I love this story.
Speaker 1: The eating the beats, you know, it feels like a real PG, very children's version of the Dan Housen. You know that Dan Houser must be watching this going on, big deal, I make him eat teeth. You're gonna come at them with shiny, glossy little beads that'll pass right.
Speaker 4: Through their systems and pool for the wind.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, come on, this is nothing beats. Plus, I don't understand that's one of the little flaws. For whatever reason, can't look over about this whole bracelet thing. Is like, yeah, just make another bracelet like grown ups. But it's also like, and you've said, Jeff, it's more than that. It's what it symbolized, right, But in my mind, like when it breaks, I was like, yeah, big deal, what is that gonna cost you thirty five more cents to make another one?
Speaker 4: I've lost wedding rings in the ocean and stressed out less exactly.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm going let him have the bracelet. I'm a grown man. I'd be like, listen to my wife is beautiful and great and I love her and my dog. It doesn't change anything with my relationship with my dog, who's passed.
Speaker 4: You know, he just gets home and the dog looks at him like you, son of a bitch. I don't see a bracelet around your wrist love us anymore?
Speaker 1: She's making him sleep on the couch. What happened in there? You know, get the bracelet back. I'm not really sure what's gonna happen because it's not gonna be Sammy's a I know they're giving him to him again, but this is a cool story to help a stat I think Gunther's gonna be champed for like Evil John Cena amounts of time. Yeah, do you think they're just gonna have him fight again Randy Orton? Like, do you think it keeps going?
Speaker 4: Or I don't think I think they'll get Randy someone else. Sammy's next, He's made that clear. But he's not gonna beat him for this title as well, not this early that Gunther's gonna have it for a while. So who the frig is next? Is it? Do we just have paper challengers so to speak, that push the story along until Yeah, but he's not gonna beat him until Seth Rollins comes back. I feel like no one beats him until Seth comes back. That's Samus real jacked. He's gonna get another push. He got the Ireland versus you know, but they beef during the Austria Germany. But they had beef during the IC Championship and Gunther beat him. I remember that match, so I don't do I think if Seamus does get a push, it's not a push to win it, the same way that Sammy wants not a push to win it. You can take that to the bank on the next pay per view or premium live event when we make picks, I'm picking Gunther versus the field until Seth Rollins comes back. But yeah, man, I don't I don't know who's next, and I wonder how they're gonna keep it excited. Well, Sammy'szan's pretty money on the mic, so they'll keep it exciting. Never mind, I'm overthinking it.
Speaker 5: All right, dude, this is We're gonna love it. You know, there's the ship man. This match is awesome.
Speaker 4: That's the closest to an ae W match that you get is goon Through with the amount of chops that he puts on on her brother's chest.
Speaker 1: Like, I've not always been an anti chop guy.
Speaker 4: I'm so chop, You're so yeah.
Speaker 1: I Like, I'll talk about it actually later in the episode about my philosophy on those kind of things, and chops fits into that philosophy.
Speaker 4: But what I will say about goon through.
Speaker 1: He might be the only wrestler that's getting better looking and more in shape. I feel like every month he's a little tremor, a little stronger.
Speaker 4: A little bit he looks. I agree, Yeah, it's pretty cool. Speaking of pretty cool, Friday Night SmackDown, l A Knight came out in this black and brown leather vest. That's the coolest vest in professional wrestling. I don't care what you bring any other vest that it eats. Eats Dil Brown's vest for breakfast and it's like wear's stone colds. I'm still hung. That's what La Knight's best says. It's cooler and then then then what's this? Then raisor Ramote, then Scott Hall's, Oh it's cooler than that. I'm telling you, dude. It had the superhero collar, it was undone, It had the brown straps on the black leather, and then on the back just painted l A. Come on, dude, that's the siket and I'm old school. I don't like anything new school. Nothing doing right now. Oh, it's the hottest vest in wrestling. It's brand news. So you got to see it. From from this.
Speaker 1: Week's they sold vests for l A nine two. He's like, he's in the he's in the vest.
Speaker 4: We're not Jack, though. You can't sell a vest to guys gonna weary. If I had big ass python guns, I'd wear vests every day with no shirt. I'd wear two auditions. Bro.
Speaker 1: I wear sleeveless shirts at the gym sometimes, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: A vest would be wild.
Speaker 1: With just the vest going to the treadmill.
Speaker 4: But if you're Jack, dude, who's gonna say something?
Speaker 1: You know, I might do this just to see, like, just to get the picture to send to you.
Speaker 4: Boys. Please do it. Please anyway, look for the best. I can't you look for the best. I handle this part. We had the former tag team champions Jake Cargill and Bionca bell Air versus the Unholy Union of Violaton and Alba Fire, the Scots the Scottish Lasses. This was the most predictable match of the night. This one I actually got right, Jeff. It was a fantastic call by me and me alone, even though everyone else called it to Jade Cargill and Bianca bell Air, two in most in shape women in professional wrestling are on the same team. They're their own twin towers. Their own towers of power, their own terror twins, they're their own everything. They're badass, and I can't wait for Jade Cargill to turn on her ass and have it be badass on badass, total crime and just kick the shit out of each other. Got to WrestleMania or wherever this takes place. I think they'll stick together until Jade sort of learns the ropes and can handle a long, storytelling one on one tight match. Remember, she's still so young in the game, so this is all learning for her. And once they feel she's learned, you're going to see a wedge in them in their tag team, and then you're gonna see him break up and they're going to have an awesome match and I can't wait to see it. Joe, did you have enough time with that speech to see the vest and how hot it was?
Speaker 1: The vest is strong. Yeah, the vest is making me wreathe listen to this. I did go through like a vest over my clothes face, like wear like a shirt with a vest.
Speaker 4: Like the dudes on Friends, like the Cast of Friends, like Han Solo, Okay, more leathery.
Speaker 1: You know, he'd wear like a long white shirt and then at and people would go, what's it the vest? And but it was like the suit kind, you know, like like a suit vest. I was going to try and like make it my thing. But I think that these might be the move.
Speaker 4: So God, his vest is hot. Man, it's got that hot collar, the high collar, it's got the straps over the shoulders.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, wait, so to go back to that tag match. Yeah, I think they're just such stars. But this was so predictable, like the like do you I feel? Like do you think and the rest of their lives being like, you know, we were the tag champs, and people are gonna be like, bull crappy, are the tag champs? And then they'll look back and be like, oh, they were tag champs for what a month or two?
Speaker 4: Like it's they try this out with tag teams all the time, though there's so many tag teams that have short title runs. If they don't get the right kind of heat, if they don't get the right kind of love, you know, they might break up. The Unholy Union Isle Dawn seems to be the more charismatic of the two in the group, so that maybe she gets the singles push like you never know how it's gonna go. But I've seen tag team dudes and Tag team chicks both get like the quick title run just to see what they got, Like they did it with Zach Ryder and Kurt Hawkins. They tried it with them to see, you know, if there was any magic there and if that didn't work out, then they just they lose to the Cologne Brothers. They see which one of the Colognes Carlito or Primo, see which one of them has if they don't want the boom, they lose it to Biscuits and Gravy, which was Festus and Terry Gordy's son. I can't remember Terry Gordy Sun's name, and they had, you know what I mean. So it it go. It makes the rounds like that. That's kind of what the tag team division is in WW well, because.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that long ago we were like really campaigning just for a women's tag titles, like, oh, it'd be great if the women had a tag division, and now we have it, and I guess I forgot that that's kind of a thing they do with championships just in general. But like it seemed it seems strange to have it on them for.
Speaker 4: Me and remember the WWE rule a tag match is the most expensive match you can have because you have to pay four people for one match. So they don't like having to do that. That's why they never heard that. Yeah, that was the old philosophy when we first pitched a tag division, like a show just for tag teams, and Vince just like shit it out the room because he's like, that's the most expensive goddamn show I've ever heard of. And we're like, what, you don't pay these guys? Shit, what are you talking? What are you talking? He's pretty cheap. But yeah, but no, they weren't having it. So they don't take the tag team division as seriously as aew AW doesn't at all times take it seriously either, but they take it a little bit more seriously. All Right, sir, we give Goonther lots of love. We're gonna give him more. Randy Orton Gunther the sequel, the first one with such controversy with the shoulder up, but no controversy this time. Sir, Gunther's the man. I called this as well. It got this one. I see, I didn't get everything wrong, but this was an easy match to pick as well. I think everybody knew that Randy was going to establish Gunther as the man for this generation. Randy's not a greedy guy. He's a super generous wrestler. He knows his age and his place and his experience in the business and what his job was in this which is why I picked Gunther. But he won and their matches are awesome. And I know you don't like the chops, but the Gunther chop is a mighty chop, sir. And it's a mighty chop indeed, and you have to like it when you see Gunther do it. I don't like it. I never like it. I never have liked it.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things, you know when they when they did this this strap match, you know, where they're just hitting the hell out of each other and the chops.
Speaker 4: And the stretch.
Speaker 1: It's like, I I ask myself, what what is it I do and don't like with these things?
Speaker 4: And it's like when.
Speaker 1: It's a chair shot like that one that Swerve got this week, Like when it's a you know, some sort of fun weapon, you know, like a clearly plastic bat that looks like a black wooden bat with from sting, or like you know, I like I like all those things for whatever reason, when it feels like a brutal blood drawede weapon, yeah, But when it's a slappy kind of like thing for whatever reason, like a chop or some sort of stingy kind of belt, then I go, I don't know why I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I die.
Speaker 1: But that's the separation that is in my heart about it.
Speaker 4: So I know I won't change your mind, but let me try to change your mind. You know that the stingy stuff hurts way more than the other, Yeah, you know that, right, Like the sledgehammer. Triple h has never hit anyone with a sledgehammer. He always goes to the gut and it's always his hand that just daintily touches your skin because he doesn't hurt anybody out there.
Speaker 1: But the stingy stuff, like it hurts and it leaves marks. It's gross, Like like you know how many Daniel Bryan Forever is gonna have a weird chest because of his commitment to like these chops, you know, And it's just like, I don't know, I feel like I'm way more.
Speaker 4: In Vincent Van Goh had a weird ear, but he was dedicated to his art. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but like, like I just think, like I'd rather watch a pretty pedestrian wrestling move, like a like a souplex or a sidewalk slam or some sort of press, you know, then I would a chop from a hand.
Speaker 4: Is that why I love AW so much because it's chop City? Probably? Yeah, Because every match has a lot of chop. Every match has at least like twenty five chops. We should do a over under for Chops and AW matches per episode. I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna set up I'm a count him out. I'm gonna count them out on Wednesday's Dynamite when this show comes out that night. I'm gonna count every single chop and that's going to establish the over under for the following episodes. And each week we'll do the over under on Chops. I might need help, I might need help with the counter. I might not be able to get it right every week, but I'll get it right at least once, and we'll have a baseline for chops because WW is going to be like under twenty under twenty for sure, but AW, like there's twenty a match, and it's very strange that they are so committed to these chops the Japanese style. Man, it's more of a challenge. It's like, let's see who's tougher. I'm tougher. No, I'm tougher. No, I'm tougher No me. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: So the crowd gets really into it too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm part of that. The undisputed WWE Championship the most important match of the premium live events. So you know I'm not gonna forget to go over this match, Jeff and move on to our other shit. No, that's saved. Thursday show, it was Cody Rhodes versus his bro Kevin Owens, and I was wondering how they were gonna make this match work, because it's weird when both guys like each other to care a lot, like you can respect the match right, Like, oh man, the moves they did were so great. The choreography and timing was so precise. The strikes looked so great. It was like watching a movie. But if you don't have a reason why, that's as far as it goes. Respect. People want to know why. Like grown ups love professional wrestling so much, it's the same reason grown ups love soap operas. We want a reason why. We just want to see a reason why, because in a fight scene, you know why, John McClain is fighting his wife's in the Nakatomy tower and there's terrorists that took over, even though they're terrorist to really just common thieves trying to steal money. But he has a reason why. And so their reason why was you deserve it? And Kevin Owens says, no, I don't. Now. The first rule in improv is you cannot reject a premise. So if I say, Jeff, what's it like being a race car driver? If you then hit me with I'm not a race car driver? Yeah, Like you can't just end the whole thing. So I was very curious how they were going to pull this off. But Kevin Owens, and I'm not the one saying this, I've heard Sam Roberts say this. He's the only one that watches the product, and his character is the only one who watches the product. That's why he cuts promos off, That's why he ends interviews early because everybody knows what's gonna happen. We're just gonna find anyway. So's I already went backstate, Like he breaks that fourth wall, like Ferris Bueller did. It's kind of one of the reasons why we love him. But he needed to be a bad guy in order to make this match means something, and we saw seeds of it, but a lack of ability to commit all the way, which made me think that maybe Kevin Owens is about to become a bad guy again, which got me really, really really excited, because I love Ko, but I hate the good guys. I really only I root for the bat. I root for the killers in horror movies like Root. I rooted for Iron Sheet versus hul Covid, Like I thought it was cool what he could do with those bats. I was like, man, I can't nobody do those bad like I just and he would always cheat and get away with it, and the laughs couldn't do anything to him. Like those guys are awesome. I love those guys.
Speaker 1: So it's called Jason, It's not called victim number four.
Speaker 4: The stars of the movie. I love Freddy Krueger, so I hated when they got him. Anyway, there's a moment in the match where Cody's knee gets hurt and the announcers were putting this over big time. Through the whole match, so you knew it was going to play a factor. I think they mentioned it like three or four different times during the Cody's he got hurt on the tour and his ne goes out and he falls to the ground, and here comes Kevin oleans, Oh no, I can't do it. I can't freaking do it. He's my friend. I'm not gonna attack say I want him at one hundred percent. I want him at his best. Damn it, son of a bitch, And you see him struggle with it. They go outside the ring and once again, ah, God, can't do a turnamot, I'm gonna beat you up. We're straight up, but I'm not gonna attack your leg. And of course that's the fatal mistake is Wade Barrett said, this match Sho had already been over. You should already won, but you didn't commit. And I know I'm talking a lot about this and not much about the match itself or or what it meant, because I feel the match itself wasn't even about a championship. Everybody knew Cody was gonna win. The match was to plant a seed, which all their stories are now seeds, long term stories of Kevin Owen's turning heel and becoming a bad guy. And if you also noticed on Friday Night SmackDown, he did not run out and help Cody when the bloodline went out there, that was the street with Beefab and beef AB's looking right by the way. She's the best valet in the game right now. Man. She comes out there and just the ultimate high Like Prince Nana is the best on the mail side, but he's more a manager. She's more a valet. Yeah, but she can get hyped and when she's when she yells no, like when her guys are losing, you can hear her louder than the freaking crowd. Dude, it's wild. But anyway, he didn't come out to help him. It was those other two teams. So I think this is the beginning of a little seed that's going to get planted, and we're gonna see Kevin Owens turn heel. And I just feel sorry for whoever the good guys are because he's going to go on a really long wind streak. If he does, you lose a lot more when you're a good guy, unless you're the champ. What'd you think about the match and what do you think about my theory that he's about to turn even.
Speaker 1: I put him in the category of like a Becky Lynch or a stone cold Steve Austin, where like he's kind of always just Kevin Owens and sometimes he's chippy and sometimes he's not. Like it's very it doesn't deviate much when he's the bad guy or the good guy. Like he's kind of like in my opinion at least, like I just I love Ko. I think he's the most underrated guy. His mic work is. I would say, like back when bray Wyatt was still with us, I would always go like Ko and bray Wyre were the two like smartest wrestling brains with the best sensibilities.
Speaker 4: Such different promos too, such different promos. But he's so good though, like so good and so smart. He just knows every he just has great wrestling sensibilities. He's the MJF if you will, of ww and when it comes to those kind of things. But short, I love Kevin Owens. I like what they're doing with him.
Speaker 1: I think if they make him bad of that, I'm all, I'm all for that too. But I think Kevin Owens is probably my favorite in WB out of everybody.
Speaker 4: Still, Yeah, he's the freaking man, dude. I just I don't know him, but we've had like a couple of conversations, like through email or through Instagram things like that, and he just comes off the nicest guy. I don't even know if I should say this, but he made a video for my kid and like the things, the things he remembered that I told him that he just added into the video is basically a promo. I was just so thankful and grateful for I was like, dude, like he just went above and beyond, like I had done a video for him that he had asked for and he returned the favor. That's all it was. And it was just just be a nice and polite to one another. But he couldn't have been nicer to my freaking kids. And even remembered Bobby Lashley thing too. He was like, don't like Bobby Lashley. It hurts me when he wrestles. You shouldn't root for him, you should proot for me. And I just thought that was so cool because that's my daughter's favorite wrestler.
Speaker 1: As Bobby, it was I wish he was a guy that they would put the belt on, like I wish they'd make him a bigger I don't know, make him a bigger part of the championship conversation.
Speaker 4: I think they'll do that. I think everyone agrees with you on that. My I've been like the only holdout on that because I've always felt that he doesn't need a belt to be over. I've always felt that, like he's hones give him a belt, I sure, and and he's had them in the past, and he's been a great champion when he's had the championship. I've just and this may be I don't like hot takes, but maybe this is a hot take. There are certain wrestlers that I feel are bigger than the belt, and he's one of them. Like, if you don't need the belt, you're bigger than it. And and I just I genuinely feel that way about Kevin Owens. All Right, you didn't talk any trash to us this week outside of social media, so I have no reviews to read in a sweet voice or my own voice, which isn't so sweet but insult our kindness. Leave us a review, I will read it to you. If you leave mean ones, I'll still read it. But Jeff will cut a promo on you. He does not take kindly to you. Guys being mean to me, but I'll be nice so you get the balance. You get equanimity the word of the day. Stay tuned for Unsanctioned Thursday, as we're going to go over ae W's all out and everything else a W. I'm a half of mister jeff Die Welcome back, sir, I'm Freddy Prince Jr. And this is Wrestling with Freddy Peace. This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.