Speaker 1: Home from Alaca.
Speaker 2: Alaka.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, hello, yes, yes, hello?
Speaker 4: Is this the frog.
Speaker 3: From gaycu.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Sure, okay, listen, I'm having a bit of an issue with my car okay.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: And I'm on your insurance playing right now?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: Can you can you get me covered so so I don't get food?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: Anyways, how you doing tonight, mister frog?
Speaker 2: I'm all right?
Speaker 6: Aha?
Speaker 4: School with your drinking water?
Speaker 6: Okay? And what's your greatest here?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 6: What is your greatest fear?
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: What is your greatest fear?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: My greatest here?
Speaker 3: Okay, don't last okay.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, all right, I mean I wasn't gonna Where did you think this would go? And where? And how does that?
Speaker 7: How that?
Speaker 2: How is that different from where it has gone? And be please be honest with me if you can. I know you don't want to. I know you want to keep doing it. But I know that there's a part in you that can be reached to do an honest valuealuation to do I want to. I mean, seriously, you know how much I mean, I know there's a part in you that understands that a genuine if you stop doing the voice real quick, and we got to a point where we're genuinely evaluating what the way that this played out versus the way you thought it would play out in your head, we both know that would be more valuable for us than if you kept doing the voice. I mean you, I know, I mean, look, you're gonna do whatever you're gonna do. I'm not You're not obligated to do anything, you know, you know me anything, But I'm but I'm so curious what that would look like. Are you not curious what that would look like? Can I appeal to that sense in you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: How did this go compared to how you thought it would go?
Speaker 6: Again?
Speaker 3: Now I'm going to be serious. I was gonna go from joking to actually like talking about real problems. But now, okay, So, to be honest, my greatest fear would have.
Speaker 5: To be.
Speaker 6: Most likely government issues and the middle and how're in the middle of a pandemic?
Speaker 2: Are you afraid of the government's inability to handle what?
Speaker 5: What? What?
Speaker 6: How?
Speaker 2: Are you you're afraid of our government?
Speaker 6: Yes? I feel like.
Speaker 3: They don't know what they're doing. And I feel like that we're most likely going to be in this pandemic for a couple more years. And that's my fear because I like, I want to go and you know, I want to go get out of the pandemic.
Speaker 6: But in order to do that, you know, people need to stop being idiotic and you know, be reasonable and just it's scary to think that there there might be no possible solution to end this pandemic.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I can't say that I know anything about how the future lies, but you know, I hope for the best. I try to remain optimistic. That's about all we can do. I mean, everything that could possibly have been said about the uncertainty of coronavirus has been said, So you know, I think I think you put it well though, I think. I mean, I'm dumb. I don't know anything. I don't you know, I'm gonna vote, but I don't understand the political process or really anything at all, because I don't know anything because I didn't pay attention in school. But I hope you feel better.
Speaker 6: Thank you, And I hope you feel better, And to the chat, I hope that you can soon, hopefully get out of this pandemic. Love y'all, see you later.
Speaker 2: Have a good night. Hef Hello, this is Lio, the fucking get cool guy. That was you know, I recorded. This is the second draft of this intro that I've recorded so far. The first one I was singing the entire time, and then I listened back to it and I was like, I'm not I'm gonna not do that. So no one's ever gonna listen to no one's ever gonna get to hear that ever. But anyway, Look, this is therapy Gecko. This is a show where strangers call me and we talk about uh, pretty much everything and also and sometimes nothing too. And I'm very excited for this. H This evening's program got all sorts of calls about all sorts of things, and also some calls that aren't about anything at all, which is fine. You know, I just look, I wanted to prepare you. I had to mention that because sometimes, you know, look, a lot of podcasts out there, they like to have all these conversations about different stuff. You know. You know how there's the baseball podcast and it's like, well, we talk about baseball, and then there's you know, the sex in relationship podcasts where they're like, we talk about sex and relationships, and then there's the movie podcast where we're gonna talk about movies. We'll go, well, I want to you know, look, let's carve a space out here at Spotify and Apple Music and wherever else where we can. Hey, let's be the podcast where you don't really have to sometimes we talk about stuff, but not all the time. All right, this, this is this has been too long. I apologize anyway. You can call the Getto every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on twitch dot tv, slash lyle forever and without further ado. Let's let's get into it, baby, all from.
Speaker 9: A mom.
Speaker 2: Ed mon et mon yep, what's up?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 9: Not much?
Speaker 2: What's up with you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 10: Not much?
Speaker 2: That's cool?
Speaker 9: How you been having good? How you been?
Speaker 5: Yeah? You know it could be better?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 2: What's wrong?
Speaker 5: Work up my hours?
Speaker 2: Where do you work.
Speaker 11: At a warehouse?
Speaker 2: What kind of warehouse?
Speaker 5: We create board games?
Speaker 2: You create board games?
Speaker 5: Yes? Like parts Monopoly stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You work at a warehouse that creates Monopoly parts?
Speaker 5: No, we have some board beings. Were working an assembly line?
Speaker 2: What part of the assembly line do you do?
Speaker 5: Depending on the day could be the instruction card or the little men like the figures or whatever.
Speaker 2: So you work in a factory all day crafting little men?
Speaker 5: Yes, basicly, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's a good thing that they cut your hours because you probably go insane if you do that for too long. Yeah, you're going to start to think that you are the little man. Do you ever wait, I can ask you a question.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Have you ever been doing your job and thought to yourself, I am a big man crafting a little man?
Speaker 5: Not yet? I try to pass the time quickly. What do you do?
Speaker 2: What do you do to pass the time?
Speaker 5: I try to daydream?
Speaker 2: What do you daydream about.
Speaker 5: My future?
Speaker 2: What do you dream for the future?
Speaker 5: Having a girlfriend?
Speaker 2: What would your idea girlfriend be?
Speaker 5: Like? Oh mm hmm, let me see you caring? Nice? Active?
Speaker 10: Maybe you said active?
Speaker 2: What do you mean by active?
Speaker 5: Like not just sit around the household me?
Speaker 2: Do you sit around the house all day?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 5: I try not to do that.
Speaker 2: I think, Look, if you want an active girlfriend, you gotta be active yourself.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 5: True, yeah, I should work in that.
Speaker 7: What what?
Speaker 2: What what would you want to do? Would you want to.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm in school now, it's college.
Speaker 2: So you're in college and you work at a board game factory. Do you play any like college sports?
Speaker 5: No, it's online right now, sadly.
Speaker 2: How often of your day are you outside?
Speaker 5: I go longboarding every day.
Speaker 2: That's active.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then I walk my dog.
Speaker 2: All right, so you've got some stuff going on. I think that you you know, you're all right. Do you consider your self caring? Do you care about other people?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yeah, yeah, of course, of course.
Speaker 2: All right, So you're caring and you're active. And what is the last thing that you are you hot?
Speaker 5: I can't answer that.
Speaker 2: Why can't you answer that?
Speaker 5: Because either way it's beauty is and the eye of the beholder.
Speaker 2: I agree, that's a good answer.
Speaker 5: I don't think I'm ugly.
Speaker 2: How would you rate yourself on a scale from one time.
Speaker 5: Six point?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 2: Who are you with? Are you with someone?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: My family doesn't.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, can I can? I can I talk to one of them?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Why can't I talk to one of your family members?
Speaker 8: Don't think I'm weird?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 9: I don't know?
Speaker 2: You know what? God, dammit? What'd you say your name was?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What did you say your name was?
Speaker 5: At mom?
Speaker 2: At mom? At mom? Look if you you can't give You can't give a fuck if people think you're weird at mom. That's why girl. You know what, Girls they want someone who doesn't give a fuck if people think that they're fucking weird. Man, I think you've got to have that confidence. You got to have the confidence to go up to your mom and say, Mom, I am having a conversation with the internet echo right now, and I need you to talk to him.
Speaker 5: I'm blasted, blasted afterward?
Speaker 2: Who blasted by what? What does it even mean? Blasted?
Speaker 5: Like ridicules?
Speaker 2: Did fuck them?
Speaker 7: H What do you care?
Speaker 5: Ed a mom? Man?
Speaker 2: You shouldn't care.
Speaker 5: I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't care at a moment. Look, I'm not gonna do that. I'm not gonna say. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna force you to tell your parents that you're talking to a computer right now. I'm not going to force you to do that. But I just want and and and by the way, look, in all seriousness, I don't think the not giving a fuck attitude can be cultivated in a split second, you know, spur in the moment adrenaline. Well, I don't think that that's realistic. I don't think that's real. That's why I'm not going to sit here and until you do it. That would be stupid. But I think you should. I think you should think about it. I think you should consider it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know you're right, I should. Yeah. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I love you at a moment.
Speaker 5: At mom. By the way, what at mom? A moment?
Speaker 2: I love you at mom?
Speaker 5: Love you too.
Speaker 2: Have a good night.
Speaker 5: All right too?
Speaker 9: All from Ethan Carter to accept Press one.
Speaker 2: Ethan Carter. I've talked to you like seven times.
Speaker 9: Oh no, this is the first time.
Speaker 2: Wait, this is the first time. It's a different Ethan Carter.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty sure. I was just watching your stream and I saw one person called and just hang up.
Speaker 2: I know, right, you know, look, I mean you know, Ethan Carter. Look, I appree, I don't. You don't seem like you're gonna do that. I'm getting good vibes from you. But I also looked at anyone out there who wants to call into the stream and just immediately hang up. I'm not going to fault them for doing that because I didn't prepare either for this. So if anyone else wants to just call one and hang.
Speaker 8: Out, say that my friend called off for a plan tonight and now my knight's made again.
Speaker 4: I'm watching you teach me about Alaska.
Speaker 2: What what were your plans beforehand, before you were going to do this.
Speaker 8: I was just gonna drink looking friends.
Speaker 2: You were just gonna do what?
Speaker 8: Drink with some friends?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Who are your friends? What is your relationship like with them?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: Good at school with them?
Speaker 5: Uh? They're humans.
Speaker 2: Do you have any friends? Do you would you say that you like all of your friends or do you have any friends that you don't like very much?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 9: No, I think I like all of my friends.
Speaker 8: People that I don't like I try to keep out of my life.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had have you had to keep anyone out of your life recently? Is there anyone who like tries to penetrate your life that you don't that you have to defend on? Like Goalie with.
Speaker 8: My mom keeps trying to come over.
Speaker 2: Your mom keeps trying.
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: What's what's your relationship like with your mom?
Speaker 9: I have a great relationship on mom.
Speaker 8: I don't feel like cleaning my apartment.
Speaker 2: Why do you have to clean your apartment just because your mom is over?
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's gonna start disrespecting this. It's not gonna give me the same.
Speaker 2: You don't think she respects you.
Speaker 8: I don't think she'll respect me if she's not bother me right now? Does your mom respect you?
Speaker 2: I think my mom respects me. You know that, you frog she does?
Speaker 10: She does, Gecko, but you're watching live stream.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she's watching right now, but I think so. I mean, look, you know she I don't think that she owes me any respect by any means. I don't think I'm entitled to others respect.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think anyone is entitled to respect. Off the jump, you gotta agree.
Speaker 2: I agree?
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 2: But do you feel okay? But then, do you feel like you've earned your mother's respect?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm not trying to ruin that. If my uncleaning is she has, she's one of those peoples.
Speaker 2: But but okay, but your your what's your truth?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 2: Like in your actual life? Are you an uncleanly? Are you a dirty person?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I'm a fucking man.
Speaker 2: So why not? Just I mean, why do you Why would you want to change who you are just to impress your mom? Why can't you just put you got to put her in a situation where you be forced to accept you for who you are, or else you're gonna have to keep putting on the charade forever.
Speaker 9: So I should like shit on the floor and by your only if.
Speaker 2: That's what you would actually do. You know, you seem like a good guy, Carter. I don't think you're out here shitting on your floor. I think that that would I think you're shitting on your floor would be just as bad as you cleaning your house, because both of them are extremes on the side of they're both they're both disingenuine to who you are. I don't think you would do either of those things. I suggest you do exactly what you would normally do before you have your mom over. I don't think you need to clean your room, but I don't think you need to take a shit on your floor.
Speaker 8: I'll think about them. The second one, I'll no, I thought.
Speaker 11: I really hit a good idea of that on.
Speaker 2: Look, the best idea is to just be yourself. Do what you're doing. You know, Ethan, Carter, you seem like a good guy. I don't think you need to change.
Speaker 8: Well, thank you too, frog Man, Absolutely than Carter.
Speaker 2: I love you very much. And I appreciate it calling in. I hope to talk to you against you as well.
Speaker 8: Have a good night.
Speaker 2: Good night, Ethan Carter.
Speaker 12: Home from autumn.
Speaker 2: Autumn.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I made it. I'm on therapy. Get go, I'm live.
Speaker 7: You are you are?
Speaker 12: That's great because it feels pretty good. This is I've I've tried to call you a lot of times, but tonight is the night I really need your advice.
Speaker 2: Have we spoken before? Never wonderful? Tell me what's going on autumn, and I'll and I will try my best, which might not be good, but I hope I have set the bar low enough.
Speaker 7: For you to be.
Speaker 12: I appreciate that. I'm comfortable with that. So here's what's up. I have this like housemate. There's this girl that I live with, and we're pretty into each other. We've been hanging out a ton over the past couple of weeks and we've been like starting with each other a lot, and today I just, you know, I directly asked her, like what's going on. We basically just confessed that we both wanted to have something together, but like we live together, so it feels like it's a really bad idea, you know. So She's like, yeah, I want this too, but we live together, so we shouldn't. And I'm like, yeah, we live together, so we shouldn't. But also like, let's just do it anyways, and she's like no, And that's pretty much where I'm at. But also, dude, we're going camping on Sunday, like in the mountains, like in a tent together, just the two of us. And I don't know how to deal with this whole situation.
Speaker 2: What's her rash?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 2: Why is the fact that you guys live with each other so much of a big deal? What do you like worried is going to happen?
Speaker 12: I mean, I guess just like, Okay, so say things go badly, we break up or whatever, stop seeing each other, but then we still have to live with each other, see each other all the time. That would really suck. And then on the other hand, if we do really like each other and things go well, it's still way too soon to be like living with the other person. You know, it just feels too fast.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Well, how much do you really care about like how awkward it'll be if you guys break up, because I mean, how many of us have I've had roommates that I never ever speak to. It would just kind of be like that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean personally, like, I think it could be you know, awkward, it could be painful, it could be hard, but like I've been through a lot of hardship in my life, I don't really care. I will gladly risk my own feelings or some awkwardness to just like kiss this pretty girl. So I don't get I agree.
Speaker 2: I think that I think you should. I think it's worth the risk. To me, the risk seems like, okay, awkwardness. I mean, this is just me to I think that awkwardness. It's not a huge risk to me, you know. But your problem, I think you're on board. I get a sense that you're on board. Your problem is she doesn't. How on board is she? I mean, because you can't really force her to do anything she doesn't want to do.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, absolutely not. And I I don't want to really like try and convince her she doesn't want to either. But right, you know, we we've always talked about like we're very similar people and she is just a little bit more like rational and logical than I am. And I'm always like, you know, I'm gonna I'm going to pull you over to the dark side and make you do dumb shit with me, you know, Like and today she kind of asked me if I was going to do that. She was like, are you going to push me over the edge? And I was like, no, that would be wrong because it would because She's like, if she doesn't want to, then she doesn't want to, you know.
Speaker 2: But I'm annoyed. Why is why and why is this inherently dumb shit? Why is it? I mean, how long is your I mean, you could make arguments that it would be dumb. You can make arguments of the opposite, right, I mean, what if how long is your lease?
Speaker 12: I mean I pretty much just moved in, so my leases until like next July. Also, like we both just really like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, what if you what if you give what if this is like a six year rele?
Speaker 7: What if?
Speaker 2: Like, I think it's dumb to not take the chance just because you might it might be awkward.
Speaker 12: I mean, yeah, I'm I'm with you, but again.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, yeah, I don't think you're probably I don't think it's I mean, you sound like you're on board. The thing is, you know, getting her on board and you don't want to be put in a situation where you have to like convince So that's the worst situation ever, bed is trying to convince someone that they should date you. You know, you don't want to be in that situation.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so come on, you don't have the answers I think.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm gonna look, I mean, at the end of the day, even if it's kind of a stupid reason, if you want to be with someone, I want to be with you, you have to move on.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, I mean, yeah, I can do that. But at the same time, we still both really like each other and we're still hanging out all the time, and we're still going to be camping in the mountains. Like, I don't know, I don't know how to draw this line.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is so annoying because I normally I don't I I actively I don't I like get to me like I don't games. I actively condemn games. And I think what I was, what I'm thinking of my head is like, okay, so if you the only the only thing you could do is just games. I mean, is she like flirting? You have to you have to, Okay, then you have to kind of draw a line and sand with her and be like, all right, if we're not doing this, then we're not doing this.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to see any flirty eyes. I don't want any friendly shoulder touches. I don't want anything that would even insinuate that we're anything close to doing this. If you don't want to do this because you're like I want. I want you to be on that position of like, hey, we're either doing this or we're not doing this, because I can't. I can't deal with this tension.
Speaker 12: That makes sense. I mean, Okay, it's it's Halloween in a couple of weeks, right, and we're playing to our matching costumes. Have you ever seen Broad City?
Speaker 2: I'm familiar with it.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well, I'm gonna be Elana and she's gonna be happy and we're wearing these matching costumes. I'm going to be Alana from this episode where she's wearing a corset, but I can't get a corset on myself. So she's like, she's agreed to like put my corset on me while I'm like fucking naked. And that's that's plans we already made in the past, you know, and you know, I really want her to do that. I don't want to be like I'm going to candl.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you do, but but you're but that it's bad for you. I think it ultimately it's bad for you though, because she doesn't want to do it, which sucks. I think it's for a supid reason. She might Okay, what else say is like, I think she might come around, but I don't want you like holding out for her to come around, because that's just gonna put you in a bad position. You know, she might come around, but I don't even want I don't even want you to think that she might come around, because then you're gonna be like in the back of your head, like subconsciously, like you know, holding yourself that she might come around, and that's just gonna fuck with you. And you don't want that. You don't want that tension. You want to be like.
Speaker 12: Sure, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Again, I would. It's almost I feel like it's I'm trying to like if you if you told her like, hey, you know we like each other, I think you should have a conversation with her where you said to her, hey, I know we like each other. I'm down to do this. I want you like where if you want to know where I stand, I stand like I'm down.
Speaker 7: To do this.
Speaker 2: I don't care that we're roommates. I personally think that that's a dumb reason. That's where I stand. And if you don't stand on there too, you don't want to do this, then we then we're not doing this, you know. I just think she'd be made clear, you know, or else you're just going to be It's just going to be a ball of gross tension that neither of you were going to have fun being in until she comes around. But you don't want to hold out. I don't know if any of that made.
Speaker 12: Any sense, but no, I totally feel you. And that's basically the conversation we had earlier, because I told her, like, I recognized that this could be bad, but I would totally go for it. I would do it, Okay, I respect that you don't want to write. And then we kept flirting for a while, and that's when she was asking if I was going to like push her a little bit over her boundary, like flirtatiously, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, no, she asked you that flirtatiously?
Speaker 12: Yeah, she did.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think she's into it. But but but god damn it, Autumn, you don't have any room in your life for games, all right. If she's into it, she should fucking tell you. I hate these games so annoying.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dude, don't don't hold. I would just continue to communicate honestly, which it sounds like you're doing. It sounds like she's it sounds like to me. And again, I don't you know, know you guys or anything. I don't like, you know, projecting or anything. But it sounds to me like you're putting yourself out there honestly, and she kind of isn't because I'm getting a sense that she kind of wants to. But she's down to she's down to play games. But I don't want you to be down to play games because then you're gonna be playing, because then you're gonna be just playing games.
Speaker 12: Well, how are you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: While I'm all right, how are you? I'm was that how do you feel about anything that I said? How do you feel?
Speaker 12: And you know, I think I think you're basically right. I think what I'm gonna have to do is just say, like.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I mean, I guess I'm just gonna have to draw that line and be like we're either doing this or not. Like we're either gonna do a thing or we have to stop flirting. We have to like not be hanging out every day. It's got to be one of the other.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 12: So, yeah, you gave me the answers I was looking for, and I appreciate that absolutely.
Speaker 10: Autumn.
Speaker 2: I wish you the best of luck and I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 12: All right, talk to you see and Nile, good night on him. Good night.
Speaker 2: All From Matt Nickels, Matt Nichols, Matt Nichols, Matt Nichols, Matt Nichols, Matt Nichols, Matt Nichols. Are I say five more times? Matt Nichols, Matt Nicholas. What are you doing?
Speaker 7: Man? I was just sitting here.
Speaker 4: I was watching the boor At movie and then decided to get on Reddit, and I see this talking decko teaching me things about Alaska that I had no idea about.
Speaker 2: How old are you me?
Speaker 7: I'm thirty six.
Speaker 2: Do you remember what if you were a good student when you were in high school?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, I did what I needed to do to skate by.
Speaker 7: You know, I knew that, I knew the bare minimum.
Speaker 2: Did you have a good time in high school or did you enjoy your experience?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 7: You know, for the most part, I had.
Speaker 4: I got some good memories, that got some bad memories. I think we all have that going for us.
Speaker 2: You know, what's the worst memory you have of high school?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: So I uh senior year, like last week of high school. Pissed some people off. Uh not a lot of people get the.
Speaker 4: Whole you know, dry sarcasm type thing, and uh, some people don't get the joke, I guess, And I pissed some people off. I get jumped in the locker room, halfway undressed, right, and this dude just jumps across the bench clocks me right in the face. I go down, blood everywhere.
Speaker 7: So it was a pretty miserable experience.
Speaker 4: I wanted to getting like six stitches in my face.
Speaker 2: What did you say to this guy to make him want to want to want to want to punch you?
Speaker 4: You know, it's not that great of a story. Actually, it is just Uh, everybody's familiar with flat tire, right. You keep stepping on the back of your fucking shoe yes, Uh, getting hit with one.
Speaker 7: Of those over and over again.
Speaker 4: And uh, I know it was like it was like four in the morning or some ship.
Speaker 7: This dude was doing it to me.
Speaker 4: I told him to knock this, you know, knock it off or you know there's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 2: And why were you at your high school in four at four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: All right, See, I wasn't at the high school four o'clock in the morning. We had the senior trip thing, right, So we were off in a Disney World and I guess they opened the park up at like ten o'clock at night for just high school students all over the country at the time. And uh, that was just we were going back to the bus. So it was just like one of those it's been a long day, Like I don't feel like dealing with your ship right now, knock it off. And I called him out in front of his friends, and I guess he didn't like that, so later when we got back to school, that's how he endled it.
Speaker 2: So you tell me that guy was harassing you at Disney World and you set up to him and then he clocked you in the face.
Speaker 7: Yeah, jump me.
Speaker 4: Not even a real fight, man, I had, I was halfway taking my pants off.
Speaker 2: You know what, what would you say your name was?
Speaker 7: When it's Matt? Matt?
Speaker 2: I think we should reframe this, Okay, I think we should refrain. I think this is a good memory because I look, I look at this, Matt. This is the time, this is This is a memory of you standing up to a guy who's kind of a gasshole. You think you think you lost, but I think you won because you you you, you didn't take his ship. You and you and look you you know he he he might have hurt you, but I think you you, you truly got to him, all right. You know, you fucked with his self esteem, you know, and he and that's because he was insecure and that's why he was picking on you. You know what I'm saying. I think this is a victory for you, Mat. I don't think it's a bad memory. I think it's a good memory. This is you standing up for yourself. Matt. I think you should be proud of that snarky comment you made to this man giving you the flat tires.
Speaker 7: Right all right?
Speaker 4: You know what random Internet geto.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna take that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna look at it as a victory.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that absolutely, Matt. I hope that, you know. I hope that this, this revisionist history, etches itself forever into your life, replacing the bad memory.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 13: I like that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, of course, Matt. I love you very much. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 7: You know what. I love you too, Random Internet gecko, you take care, good night later.
Speaker 2: From Madden Madden, Madden, are you there, please? Please, dear God tell me you're there, Madden.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: Where do we go when we die?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I feel like it's up to you to decide, all right.
Speaker 2: So if it's up to if it's up to you, what would you say?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 7: Probably to have my energy flow through the rest of the world and circle through the cycle of life.
Speaker 2: If you got to choose, and I don't think you do personally, but if you got to choose the next place, the next destination of your energy once it leaves you, where would you put that energy?
Speaker 13: Probably to grow an oak tree?
Speaker 2: An oak tree?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why an oak tree?
Speaker 7: I don't know, just pretty tree.
Speaker 2: So how does this feel right now? Just you know, sitting on the phone.
Speaker 13: It's pretty hot in my house right now and a warm Okay, what about you?
Speaker 2: What about mean?
Speaker 13: I mean, like, what how do you feel right now on the phone?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel fine. I mean I'm trying to think, you know, should we talk about something or should we talk about nothing? Because a lot of the times with stream, when you're doing a stream, right you try you kind of try to make the conversation, kind of try to make there be a conversation. But I don't know if we have chemistry. I'm gonna be fully if can I be honest with us?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Can I be honest with you right now? I don't think we have a lot of chemistry, Okay, don't that's not and by the way, that's not a reflection on either of us. I mean, I don't think that means that you're That doesn't mean you're bad. I just think I mean you, in and of yourself as an entity, and me in and of myself as an entity, are completely different from the entity of us together. And I don't think that we have a lot of chemistry together. Not to say that we won't have chemistry with other people, and not to say that either of us are bad people, but I think that us together it doesn't work very well. I agree, it's sort of evidence.
Speaker 7: I can agree.
Speaker 2: Are you okay? I'm not saying this to hurt your feelings.
Speaker 13: I mean, this isn't no, no, I understand.
Speaker 2: It's like a you know, I think rejection. It's it's more of a me It's not you know, a reflection on either party. It's just a means to keep people who weren't meant to be with each other, uh, you know, apart?
Speaker 13: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Would you say your name was Madden? That's a cool name.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's pretty unique.
Speaker 7: I guess said.
Speaker 2: I think you're gonna be fine, man. I think there's gonna be I think there's other.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: I think if you'll find you'll find someone else. I don't think you'll I don't think you're gonna be alone forever.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love you, man. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 10: All right, peace, good night, good night?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: How from Alex?
Speaker 2: A leak? All from Hello Aleak alak? Are you there?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I can say, wait, hey, my name is Alex.
Speaker 2: By the way, with an why'd you say it was a leak?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: I said, Alex? Did it not pick it up?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: What are you doing right now?
Speaker 9: Well, watching your stream in my dorm room. I'm an ra.
Speaker 2: How's that going?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 9: It's interesting during COVID, you know, there's a lot more rules and stuff and people just ain't following them, and I got to do a lot more work because of it.
Speaker 2: Do people hate you because you have to? You have to setch on them?
Speaker 9: You know they actually really do. I have a lot of enemies in my building right now.
Speaker 2: How does that make you feel that everyone in the building sees you as a threat?
Speaker 9: You know, it's kind of funny. I honestly don't give us it. I think it's really fun dusting people. That's my guilty pleasure. Honestly, I love dusting people. I think doing those incidents is so fun, especially when they start fighting back. Oh man, and it gets spicy.
Speaker 2: So you so you're not a You're not a You're not one of those rays that feels bad about having to do their job. You get you actually get off on like getting people in trouble.
Speaker 9: I don't know if I'll get off on it, but I certainly have fun.
Speaker 2: Your said it sounds well, I'm not I don't mean sexually, I mean you're like, you know, you're getting.
Speaker 7: Off on it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're right, Yeah that's fun.
Speaker 2: What's the fun about it to you?
Speaker 9: I don't know, man, I think it's the power. I just I love busting people like also I love I love doing shit that they're not allowed to do, you know, like I'll drink or I'll smoke or whatever, and it's like I could bust them for it, but what are they going to do? I'm the al right.
Speaker 2: When you was it, was it always like this? Or did this sort of corruption happen later on into getting the job? When you signed up for this job, what did you have in mind?
Speaker 9: Honestly?
Speaker 8: I did it for the free housing and the free food.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Have you always been like this? Have you always had a lust for power like when you were look throughout your life?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 9: Honestly, No, it wasn't until I was in a position of power and I got to clarify because I see chat going nuts here. I don't bust them for the alcohol and shit like I'll let the other rys do that stuff.
Speaker 8: I bust them for the COVID stuff because.
Speaker 9: That's annoying and I want to stay safe.
Speaker 2: But you know, okay, that's fair. But you like doing it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it can be fun.
Speaker 2: But last night, yeah, okay, tell me about last night.
Speaker 9: The last night, I go to the bathroom right at like three in the morning, and I'm walking back and my residents they don't realize that our doors they're real shitty, right. I can hear everything through them, and of course what do I hear. I'm just pitching for them to buy the coke. I heard that from one of my residents, you know, And so then I have this still on my list. I think alcohol and weed is one thing, but like coke, you know. But like I still didn't do anything because it was three in the morning.
Speaker 5: I was tired.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to go there.
Speaker 7: And that's their business.
Speaker 9: I don't care as long as they're not being like assholes or like belligerent or like loud, you know, not my problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought, you see, I would feel like you you gave off this impression that where I thought the story was going to go as you heard that and that, and you felt that like a like a shark, sense is blood. You know, this was your next kill for you to bust on these people for a pretty big thing. That's the you're giving off that impression that you enjoy fucking with these people.
Speaker 9: Oh, don't get me wrong, I do, but for the right reason. Like I'm not going to bust them for being kids in college. You know, that's fun, But like for the COVID shit, Like that's just being an asshole, you know, if you're not gonna wear a mask that takes five seconds to But I'm like, come on.
Speaker 2: Do you do you break COVID rules not to be honest with me, No, I'm totally honest.
Speaker 9: I follow every rule that I've been given for COVID because I don't want to get.
Speaker 2: Sick, all right, So you only enforce the COVID rules.
Speaker 9: Pretty much or noise Honestly, if I get if I'm like really tired or I'm studying or whatever and someone's like bumping down the hall, I'm gonna go shut them up.
Speaker 2: But like, the chat is so the chat is so uh conflicted on you. I normally don't like to look at the chat when I talk to when I when I talk to callers, but the chat is very conflicted on you. There's there's there's a civil war going on over there.
Speaker 9: I'm having the time in my life watching this chat. It's very funny.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like you're in a power position right now.
Speaker 7: Like on this call?
Speaker 9: Yes, not really. No, I feel like we're pretty equal. You're more or less a strange to me.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like I've seen some concern in the chat people are concerned about not so much what these tendencies look like right now, but what they might develop into. Should you decide to further pursue positions of power as you as you have now gained a taste and a lust and addiction for the stuff, what do you say? What do you think moving forward?
Speaker 9: Like, you know, this being like this level of power position, but also it's a lot of work. I like that's just annoying. So like like I'm done with this job. I'm not doing it. I've done it for two years, I've done my time. Like it's pretty awful. Not gonna lie, but uh, it has its moments, and I don't think I'd want a position with any more power than this. Honestly, I think that's just too much work for me.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad that we ended on that because I'm not gonna you know, over the time you started off as clarify as you got to clarify yourself. It got a little bit better, but you started off.
Speaker 9: It did start rocky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it started off a little rocky. But hey, I'm also not sure one hundred percent trust you nobody. You seem a little shady, but I think you like that. I think you seem shady.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess I don't know. It's a weird thing to be at all.
Speaker 2: Right, Alex, I love you very much. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 9: I love you too. Man, have fun.
Speaker 2: Good night.
Speaker 9: But don't think.
Speaker 2: Hello again. It is me, It is liar, it's the Gecko guy. I'm sorry. I was gonna I had this idea in my head where I would do a singing thing for all of the little interludes, But then I don't think it's I don't know. Maybe i'll try it, you know what. I didn't commit to it very hard this time around. Maybe another time around I'll commit to it a little bit harder. But anyway, Look, this is just a quick message to say that if you have been enjoying the show, if you have found the program to be of any amount of delight to any of your senses, and you feel like supporting, the best way to support is to head on over to patreon dot com, slash lyle forever and signing up for the Patreon. I do Patreon only streams. I do streams exclusively for the Patreon. These are extra streams. On November first, I will be doing a stream or I will be therapizing people as the Gek on a megel, which will be interesting because normally we just hear, you know, the voices of strangers, but now we're going to get to sort of meet some strangers face to face, so that'll be interesting. I'm excited to see what happens with that. So if that interests you at all, you also get access to the Gek legends, discord server and all kinds of stuff. You can head on over to patreon dot com slash lyle forever if that interests you. And if it does not, then you also don't have If it doesn't interest you, you don't have to do anything. It's that's an easier option. I'm jealous of you that it doesn't interest you, because that means you don't have to do is. If you're interested in a thing, it's a little annoying because then you have to go and find it and do some do a thing, all right, I'm sorry this was Let's get back into it.
Speaker 14: Hello, Hello, how's it going?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 2: What's your greatest fear?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 14: Not being good enough for shit? In like any aspect of my life. Put a category, that's the that's the fucking subgenre.
Speaker 2: I mean, what do you want to be good enough to do.
Speaker 9: Anything? Anything?
Speaker 14: That anything that I want? I want to be. I wanted to be the best. Set up my mind too, in like relationships, family relationships, the work that.
Speaker 2: I do well, you gotta you gotta pick a thing, because I think if you're gonna say I want to be good, you could if you are gonna just blanketly say I want to be good enough in general in a general sense of things, you're never going to be good enough because you haven't narrowed it down to a thing, and you're just gonna be of course, no one's ever gonna be good enough at you know everything.
Speaker 14: That's true.
Speaker 9: Right now.
Speaker 14: I want to be a good gardener. I like grown plants perfect. That's that's that's the focus at this moment, at this point in time.
Speaker 8: I love it.
Speaker 2: Why do you feel like you can't be a good gardener?
Speaker 14: I feel like I can. I feel like, uh, I always feel like something's going to suck up. I feel like I have a fuck up nature. Maybe that's my greatest fear is sucking up.
Speaker 2: It's fuck up. I mean, well, what I don't know that much about gardening, but I mean what does sucking up look like? You feel like forget to water the.
Speaker 14: Plants, ruining, ruining all the crops. Uh, things that can happen, like bugs, mold, ship like that, even ship that it potentially the end of my control.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's out of your control, well, first of all, I mean, look, that's like I mean like bugs, bugs are assholes, and that's out of your control. So everything that's out of your control, I mean, you just get rid of that immediately.
Speaker 1: I feel that.
Speaker 14: I feel like I tried to apply.
Speaker 2: That and me don't apply that into your Also, I don't know, you shouldn't even be judged. I think you should just be doing it. You know, I don't even think you should be judging yourself about these plant What made you? Why do you want to be why do you want to get into the gardening? What appeals to you about gardening?
Speaker 14: I like following the money, I like, uh, I can sell I can sell the shit that I grow even around here, I can sell like local or like grown mushrooms for restaurants and ship. That's what I want to do.
Speaker 2: So you're you're telling me that you went into gardening for money.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I like.
Speaker 14: I like seeing the plants grow, but I like, you know, you gotta get make money.
Speaker 2: I think if the first reason, what do you do for a living?
Speaker 14: Right now? I work for myself doing the gardening and doing online business.
Speaker 2: So you support yourself by gardening, I do. So you've got you have objective proof that you are capable of gardening. You eat food with money, and you and you stay in an apartment with money that you have obtained through gardening as objective proof.
Speaker 14: I think that's why I'm so hardened myself on it, because it's one of you know, it's my it's what makes my money, and if I fuck it up, then there's no money from it, right, But.
Speaker 2: I would, you know what fuck it?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: I have a similar thing, sort of like with this stream. I think all the time, I'm like, what happens to my fuck up? And people just stop watching the stream? I actually I have that right, but in my head, I'm just like, well, I'll just wait until that happens. If it happens, and I'll do something else. You know, if you fuck up so bad, I mean, you're not gonna die. You know, if you look you're you're a resourceful guy. You have been able to build your entire life around. You have the skills capable to build a business, and you know that objectively because you have done it right. So you have those skills. So even if all your plants die and you fuck up and everything closes and no one ever buys any plants from me ever, again, no one can take away those skills that you have. So even if everything you currently have and everything you currently know goes away, you can still do something afterwards. You're not but you don't get banned from life unless if you die. So as long as you're not bad, you know, there's more stuff for you to be able to do out in the world. So I would just try to live in the moment of what you're doing. And if it all goes south, you know that fucking it's like that Mark Twain. I think it wasn't Mark Twain. Do you know the quote I'm about to say. He said something like I've suffered a lot in my life, and most of the things I've suffered over it never actually happened.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's kind of like that, if that makes sense.
Speaker 14: That's helpful. That helps with dress over shit that I don't have control over. It'll it'll it'll probably come back around and fade out. But that's something that I deal with and then comes back to bite me. But I think I deal with it a little better every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I I mean again, I have a similar thing. But what I mean, just I'll to say what keeps me going is just like, you know what if everything fucks up. I used to work for I got this from someone else. He used to work for a guy who ran his own marketing agency and he and he told me like, if this doesn't work, I'll just do something else. So I would just do what you're doing, and right now it's working for you. And once a staus working, you just do something else. I know it's hard. I know it's like a you know, small pithy answer, but no, that's what I have in my head.
Speaker 14: And if it stops, you apply the skills that you have to whatever is needed at the time. In the same, the same for you. Your ship. Your ship is great and I don't see Thank you man.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 14: I've started watching a couple of days ago when I'm.
Speaker 2: Upd Thank you man. I appreciate that. What's fuck it? What's your flower? What you want? You want to promote your flower website? I'm kind of curious, now.
Speaker 9: What was that you want to?
Speaker 2: You want?
Speaker 7: Where?
Speaker 2: Where do you sell these flowers at? I'm curious.
Speaker 14: Oh, I don't have a website for that. It's all local. But I do appreciate that. My right now, my only online thing is my eBay store.
Speaker 2: Yo, you should sign up for TikTok, make a little TikTok all your plants and you can surf. That's what I think you should do. Start scaling plants so you twerk in front of the plants.
Speaker 14: Is that what TikTok is for? I feel like that would be a thing.
Speaker 2: Look, man, trial and error, you know.
Speaker 14: Exactly if it sticks of sticks?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? What'd you say your name was?
Speaker 14: My name is Jeff.
Speaker 2: Well, Jeff, I'll leave you to it. Sounds like you've got some plans to work on.
Speaker 14: I do, and that's that's gonna be my new thing. You'll see you'll see me all over.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to see it. I love you, Jeff. I appreciate you. You calling in and again you know you got the skills that you need to do this.
Speaker 14: I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I'll use you.
Speaker 14: You got mad skills you Thank you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 10: Peace all from Billy, Billy, Billy, are you there?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 2: You know, not a whole lot, Yeah, not a whole lot. Billy.
Speaker 1: You've had some good calls tonight. You've had some good calls. They've been they've been everywhere, but they've been really good. They've been a nice time, get nice time.
Speaker 2: What's your barometer? How how do you judge a call? Necessarily?
Speaker 1: I think it's going to start with are they sincere at first? But then then I want to feel exactly how they intended someone the old saying you treat people how they want to be treated. Sure, that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily, I don't. I mean, I don't think sincerity is a requirement. I've had interesting interactions with people who felt insincere. I wouldn't. I wouldn't even go as far as to say that there is any sort of requirements. But I mean, you're telling me your own I'm fucking you up because are your time of your own personal definition?
Speaker 1: No, well, but but that what if the person's not being insincere, is it an interesting conversation because you know that they're full of shit? Or is it more of an interesting conversation to see how far they can take it?
Speaker 2: See, this is why I don't like. I don't like to put barometer. I don't not I don't know I have to tell people. I don't try to tell people that they can't prank call or that they can't you can do whatever. You can call in and not know what. I don't. I try not to put limits on I try to I want people to feel like they could do whatever, because then there might be some like formula you know what I'm saying, like a formula right of like a combination of confused but sincere insincere, because some there's there's a great call out there that the formula to which I don't even know. So I have to allow for all variables.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's that's probably why you're good at what you do. Most people wouldn't have that patience. Most people wouldn't have that patient and the one time you do call them out, they actually do sound like they smoke forty Virginia slims today.
Speaker 2: What is a Virginia slim?
Speaker 1: A Virginia slim? It's the southern Southern old lady cigarette. Southern old lady's cigarette brings down the brings down their boys a lot.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 9: I would love for you to.
Speaker 2: What's your greatest fear?
Speaker 1: I can't say death. I can't say death.
Speaker 2: Why can't you say that?
Speaker 1: I've had a wild life. You know, I'm lucky to be here right now. You know that as a get go, you have things that I want to kill you. All the ta cats, birds, rain hard rain would fuck you.
Speaker 2: What has wanted to kill you?
Speaker 10: Billy?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure that I haven't made all friends in my life, so I'm sure there's somebody out there that thought it and being like God, that guy right there would be better dead.
Speaker 2: Is there anyone that you know for sure has ever wanted you dead? Well?
Speaker 1: I've been married once, but I mean I was a winner in that one. So uh, I think my step kids want me dead. To be honest with you, I think I'm gonna get in an ENDZ soon.
Speaker 2: Do you think your step kids want you dead?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I think they're too young to know what that feeling actually means. But yeah, I think they've had that premature preteens fucking guy sucks type of deal, which sucks because I'm super cool to them. You know, they're good kids.
Speaker 2: Why do you think they don't like you?
Speaker 1: A demeanor? Demeanor, you know, one way to everybody else and one way just to me. And then those of course that time at the eight year old said fuck, I wish she'd die. But I think it's more the demeanor towards it. Maybe it's me.
Speaker 2: How long have you been been been married to your wife?
Speaker 1: I am uh engaged to this wonderful lady. We have a sixteen month baby, and yes, yes, yes, yes so but about two years I have been They they called me step dad first, and that was messed up when they did that because I went to go pick him up from the bus and the bus I was like, hey, is this your an eleven year old said no, this is my stepdad.
Speaker 9: I was so proud.
Speaker 1: I was so proud, like that is the sweetest thing, man, thank you so much, And he goes, whoa, whoa, whoa, billy. It's a lot easier to call you my stepdad than the guy that got mom pregnant.
Speaker 2: I was like, how how old are these How old are these kids that want you dead?
Speaker 1: That one was eleven? Now twelve?
Speaker 2: They still the twelve and and what twelve and nine?
Speaker 1: Twelve and ten? Now yeah, just turned birthdays this month.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you are lucky that of all the possible ages of people who want you dead, ten and twelve year olds, I think are the towards the side. Like if I wouldn't want like a healthy twenty seven year.
Speaker 1: Old man as a step kid.
Speaker 2: Now you know a twelve year old handle.
Speaker 1: You're talking about capable being?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, but don't be you know, I'm in Luctor, fuck man. My parents are divorced, and I remember being I remember being, you know, with whatever ten or twelve and being pissed off. Yeah, you know, I think it's just natural. I don't think it's just it's I hope you don't take it as a statement on you.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, I really think I tell you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't actually things. Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna wake up with them band.
Speaker 2: Actually, but you should actively start being a dick.
Speaker 1: I have been a dick, but but but it was at other times, like the nine year old came into a room when we first all moved in together, wanted to get to bed, and Nina's mom, I'm like why, He's like, I'm scared a nightmare And I said, then no, He's like why, Like, because I don't want the monsters to come kill all of us.
Speaker 2: Billy, you're the victim here. Well, I don't want you to think of yourself as a victim, but these kids are bullying you. You stand up to these kids. I hate these kids, you know what.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, dude, I think you're right. I've been not thinking that I could be the victim in this, but you know what, fuck them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck these kids, dude, fuck these kids.
Speaker 1: I should just take mine go.
Speaker 2: That should look, you don't have to leave, you know, you don't have to leave, You don't have to be actively mean, but you know, stand up to these fucking kids.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. Yeah. Is it worse to backhand a preteen if you are the step parent or the biological Wait, what is it more legally acceptable?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not an attorney, gecko, but I would say, with whatever expertise I do have, you know, I mean, you don't have to hit these kids, but just you know, don't you're just saying.
Speaker 1: Act like I would hit them, like not they like I want them to know I wouldn't, But I just want them to know I fucking could.
Speaker 7: Type thing.
Speaker 2: Just just you know, look, don't just don't take their ship, you know, just be like you don't even have to. I mean, look, you don't have to like hit them. You don't have to be like violent or anything. But one person, you know, all right, don't read the chat. And I just glanced at the chat and everyone in the chat saying, don't he just and I see one highlighted message that says fucking hit those I see that.
Speaker 1: I bet that's one of the kids daring me.
Speaker 2: No, don't hit the kids, but don't let the kids hit you.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 1: Don't abuse, but don't take the abuse.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 9: I think that's a great way.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, man, absolutely, man, I I you know, I wish you good luck. And yeah, thank you for calling in, thank you for all the nice things you said. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Hey, have a good night.
Speaker 2: YouTube Mani Kanu Kanu. Hello, Hello, Keanu.
Speaker 7: Hey, got go man? What's up?
Speaker 2: Kanu? Man?
Speaker 7: That's me?
Speaker 5: What do we do?
Speaker 2: We know each other?
Speaker 7: I feel like we know each other, maybe in a past life.
Speaker 2: I mean, off the bat, I'm getting a really good sense. I'm getting a really good sense that, you know. I don't know where it's coming from. I couldn't put into words, but I'm getting a sense that you and I have some pretty good chemistry.
Speaker 7: Well, I guess I'm doing better than not. And then, poor god, there's no there's.
Speaker 2: No job to be done, all right, there's no active effort. It's just, you know, some people work well with each other. Some people don't, you know. Yeah, And I'm out by the way, you know. I mean, you're not out of the woods. Yeah, I don't. I'm not. I'm just saying I have a good feeling about this. I'm not saying definitively one I've decided one way or the other. I'm just saying, I if I had to make a good bet, But what good are bets? You know, you can only you can only hypothesize. You have to test, or you have to gain results and come to a conclusion supported by evidence.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and I support that experimental approach.
Speaker 2: What's your guilty pleasure, Keanu?
Speaker 7: Uh, my guilty pleasure is probably masturbating, And Okay, it's not it's not that I feel good guilty about like masturbation and principle, I'm not like Catholic or anything or I don't know, I think they consider masturbation a sin, but I could be wrong. But anyway, it's it's it's just the way that I masturbate. It's just really bad for my muscles, Like I end up hurting myself, like pulling a muscle, that kind of thing. And also the things that I think about while masturbating, it's like, you know, humiliation type of stuff, like you know, pretty hardcore BDSM type of stuff, and which again I'm not, in principle opposed to, and I don't feel guilty about being into that. But sometimes I wonder if like fantasizing about being humiliated all the time, uh, can have like undesirable consequences for my psyche in general.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, have you ever like looked looked up that kind of thing, Like, have you ever googled? I mean, the BDSM community is pretty big. I feel like you can find I feel like the answers to your questions are out there somewhere, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I have googled it. And it's funny because in like older kind of like psychiatry or psychology textbooks, they kind of consider interest in BDSM to be I think it was actually I want to say it was in one of the DSM DSM's diagnostic statistic mantles. But I think that the psychological community now has a has a bit more open minded view about it. So I don't think it's like a disorder to have your to fantasize about those kind of things. I just worry I fantasize about them too much.
Speaker 2: How often. Well, okay, you said you do it in a way that hurts your muscles. Do you that intentionally?
Speaker 7: No, it's just no, I don't it's not intentional. It's just like, I don't know, if you think about it, it's kind of hard to have bad to have good form while masturbating. I mean it's like, really, you know, it's like your shoulders in a real like kind of awkward position. You know. I have trouble with that with like when I'm working out and stuff. I always, everything always goes to my shoulder, and I don't know how to compensate for that.
Speaker 2: I have a friend and what he does is he does this thing that he calls he calls it DJing the dick, and he'll press He won't he never grabs it, but he'll like press down on it like like he's like, I mean, so it's very probably I mean, similar to the way the little woman masturbates. He'll just press down on it. And I guess the I guess it's like the friction between his penis and his his thighs does something for him.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean.
Speaker 2: That's if you if I'm just if you're looking for other methods that could potentially, you know, cure, because yeah, there are you know, I understand the arthritis concerns. I was wondering if you weren't masturbating in a strange position on purpose.
Speaker 9: For reasons, right?
Speaker 7: No? No, I mean I do, you know, sometimes in flood pain upon myself, but this is more like kind of more like chronic injury type of stuff that's not really desirable. Yeah, but what I've been doing, like I got this it's called a magic wand I don't know if you're.
Speaker 2: Familiar magic No, what is a magic wand?
Speaker 7: So it's like a a kind of vibrator, but I think it's really designed for clteral stimulation. It's just it looks like a massage. I think it's kind of marketed as a massage device, but it you know what I'm talking about. You may have seen it in porn or something.
Speaker 2: A mad No, I've ever heard of the magic wand.
Speaker 7: Well, it's just like clitteral vibrator basically, but you they actually sell an attachment. It's called the Hummingbird attachment, and it's basically like you know, a vibrating It makes this vibrating circle that you can use to masturbate with if you're a male, you know, and using that puts less strain on my shoulder.
Speaker 2: But is it is it an attachment intended for male use or is it intended for female use? When you found a male use, No.
Speaker 7: It's intended for male use. And yeah, and my most recent girlfriend was the Dominatrix actually, and she there's like my magic wand is actually slightly damaged because she was using it. She was pressing it really hard against my cockcage, my male chastity device, and she pushed it so hard against the cage that it like she created a whole in the in the magic wand. She damaged the magic wand but using the uh, the hummingbird attachment, you know, it still works, still works fine.
Speaker 2: This is like it's like the when the Unstoppable. You know the idea, you know, the idea of a sword that could penetrate any armor, and then you could penetrate any shield in the shield that could withstand the blow of any sword.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was, I was.
Speaker 2: It kind of like that where you had like a very strong chastity belt. But the magic iron is magic wand is also very.
Speaker 7: Well the the magic wand. It It's strange. You might not think that you would be able to orgasm like that because number one, your the cage renders you incapable of really having a full erection obviously, and then so all you're getting this like vibratory stimulation and you're not even erect while it's happening. But believe it or not, I mean it's actually quite quite stimulating.
Speaker 2: And I mean you're I mean, I'm gonna be you. You you sound like you're like pitching it right now. I'm you're selling it very well.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, I mean, I mean, if I wanted to, I could kind of really go deeper into that role and you know, make the case.
Speaker 2: Sorry, go ahead, you could, but you but you keep saying this is a problem. Maybe this isn't a problem. Man, this could be a career. I see you doing what you're doing right now. It like little you know, trade shows.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's that's flattering, But you know, I'm I don't. I'm really more like introverted. I'm actually a programmer by trade, so I'm not that outgoing. I don't know i'd actually do that well with that.
Speaker 2: But it's interesting because you gave like a pretty technical rundown. I mean, you explained that you explained the magic wand and the way that you know, you would explain any other piece of hardware.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I I I guess I can communicate with computers more than I do with human beings, if you consider writing code to be talking to computers. And I find that I have a very literal and straightforward manner of communication that some people find a little strange to you, you know, to to speak that way colloquially, you know, or just in a casual conversation.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, well, man, I get I mean, look, if you're having I think I would leave it on this. I think if you're having, you know, problems with your art, with your wrist, you know, go to a doctor, but talk or I mean go to I mean for both for everything, you know, go to a doctor. But go go hang out in the b D s M. You seem a little shy, you know, go hang out on r slash b D s M. You know, go go go make your fet life account, you know, make go get involved in the community, and the community will will welcome you. Would you say your.
Speaker 5: Name was.
Speaker 2: Yet a cool name too?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's that's totally one hundred my real name.
Speaker 2: Well, Keanu, I'm excited for I'm excited for the future that you have ahead of you. And I appreciate you being so been and honest with us this evening.
Speaker 7: Hey, I appreciate you. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, have a good night, Kean him you too. You are we about to get sponsored by the Magic wand right now because I know, I know, all right, Look there's two there's twenty seven hundred people watching this on Reddit and like three hundred people watching it on twitch, and so I know at least one of you has while we were taking Google to the Magic wand and maybe of everyone watching this stream right now, one person will make a purchase because of it. And I need a code.
Speaker 9: Home from Will.
Speaker 1: Will.
Speaker 15: Yes, Hello, what are you?
Speaker 2: What are you doing right now?
Speaker 15: I was just watching your stream?
Speaker 2: Do you have any friends or family that live in Alaska?
Speaker 7: Uh? Not that I know of, do you? No? Alaska is a city.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite city in America?
Speaker 15: You know, I haven't really traveled that much in America. Probably the best one I've been to is Houston, Texas. Texas is a state, Yeah, but uh has a city called Houston.
Speaker 2: Do you think you're a good person.
Speaker 15: Sometimes?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What makes you a good person?
Speaker 7: I feel like.
Speaker 15: My tolerance with people's attitudes and I don't know, I feel like I'm overall happy and I'm nice to everybody. I try to be nice to everybody no matter what. I don't try to judge.
Speaker 2: Has anyone ever tested your patience?
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, my closest friends. They test my patience all the time.
Speaker 7: How So.
Speaker 15: They try to get me mad, and they try to h they try to push my butlendons because they know me the most, of course, and they know what really ticks me off, so they do that purposefully.
Speaker 6: M hm.
Speaker 2: So so you trust them, so you kind of let them in on your weaknesses and they exploit them. Yes, what are your weaknesses?
Speaker 15: My weaknesses? Probably A big one is masturbation?
Speaker 2: And in what way do your friends exploit your weakness of masturbation?
Speaker 7: I they.
Speaker 15: They bring up how I do it in weird and odd places, and also how I how I, you know, partake on touching my penis?
Speaker 2: I mean, how exactly are they like they make fun of you for the for like the method that you use to masturbate. Yes, I mean, well, how does that make you feel?
Speaker 11: Honestly?
Speaker 15: Since I know them and I know that they they are you doing this purposely? I you know, I think it's funny. They think it's funny, so I don't really get mad about it.
Speaker 2: But you know, when somebody else is you know, do you masturbate unconventionally?
Speaker 15: Yes, all the time. It's uncontrollable.
Speaker 2: What I mean, what do you do that that that is abnormal in terms of disturbation?
Speaker 7: I do it everywhere I before work.
Speaker 2: So it's not a method, it's a location.
Speaker 15: Oh, it's it's a method also like I choke myself sometimes, you know, I always try to find something new to please myself.
Speaker 2: You know, how well, how how often has this been going on? Because you might I'm afraid for you is that you might come to a point where, if you go so hard, you might I lose all set. You might go to a point of no return where nothing gets you off anymore, and you might have to go like I mean, really extreme, you know what I mean.
Speaker 15: That's that's what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid of, you know, developing wrecked out dysfunction. And but I feel like I this has become an addiction at this point that I'm trying to fight.
Speaker 2: Have you have you ever heard of auto erotic exphyxiation.
Speaker 15: In like movies? I think I don't know. I'm not really familiar with it.
Speaker 2: Where's the strangest place you've done it?
Speaker 15: Strangest place, I'm not sure? Poly Uh airport bathroom?
Speaker 7: In the stall.
Speaker 2: Airport bathroom. Well, everyone's in the airport bathroom of a stall, you know, I mean, sitting around your waiting at the airport.
Speaker 15: I didn't think that was normal. I never, you know, really asked I mean, I don't know, do you ever like do it in public places, like, you know, just wink one off real quick before work, or you know, just get bored sometimes and just go into the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, oh, like.
Speaker 7: You know, not like it like work.
Speaker 15: I mean, don't you it's like to work at home?
Speaker 2: So I mean so I guess, yes, it worked well.
Speaker 15: I mean, like, say, if you worked at an office, you know, do you ever just want to bring up some pornographic things and just wink one off real quick? It's just the rush of it, you know, makes it exciting.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you act okay, so you actively like for you, it's not you have to masturbate. Oh but you're at the thing, oh whatever. For you, you're like, oh, I'm at the it comes the thing, the location comes first. You go, oh, I'm at the airport. It would be exciting to masturbate here.
Speaker 15: I never thought about that, but I guess in a way, yeah, I mean usually I just get bored. I'm just like, man, I could really just you know, roll one off real quick, And so I think about it and then I'm like, wow, we're don't it be exciting to like do.
Speaker 9: It right here?
Speaker 2: See that's in that I feel like you're gonna get into a dangerous spot where you're gonna there's gonna be a place that you're gonna want to masturbate. That's too dangerous, but you're gonna do it anyway, And I don't I don't want. I don't want to see you go down that far where you're gonna get yourself into trouble, you.
Speaker 15: Know, right, I understand that. I mean, of course, I try to stay shy away from you know, people seeing you know, my pepe, because I'm self conscious about it.
Speaker 2: You're self conscious about your penis.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, your friends.
Speaker 2: I think you should get new friends. I don't think.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like that your friends are give you. I think your friends should be helping you, because you know, you seem like you've got an issue.
Speaker 15: I'm actually with a good friend right now. He's listening to this.
Speaker 2: Can I talk to him?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Of course, Hello, what do.
Speaker 2: You think of your friend's habits?
Speaker 11: I mean, you know, I'm not really the judging type. So I mean, as long as like you guys were talking about, like, as long as he doesn't push him to it as where like he's doing something dangerous hight you could hurt himself then, I mean, I don't think there's anything really wrong, you know.
Speaker 2: Can you watch out for him and make sure he doesn't do anything wrong, anything that could get him in trouble?
Speaker 11: No, trust me, Like I'm always checking up on him, like every day, I'm always texting him, calling him, making sure you.
Speaker 2: Know, well, I a polys for for saying a ethany friends. You actually seem like a pretty decent guy and I and I appreciate you looking out for for your friends.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: No, we've been friends for a really long time over I almost twelve years now, so yeah, we go way back. But if I can ask, I actually had something happened today at work. I don't know if you gave me some not really advice, but like I guess comforting.
Speaker 2: Words possibly what's up?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 11: So, so at work today I went into the web browser and it sounds it sounds stupid, it sounds big.
Speaker 8: It's not it's not.
Speaker 11: So I actually it's stupid. Hold on, I don't putted a song on porn hub, like one of the songs like the song I made. Yeah, and I thought it would be funny to show, you know, one of my co workers without thinking, you know, I was at work using the you know, work network and all that. So when I looked it up, it allowed me. You know how some web browsers when you're at work, it blocks it. This one wasn't blocked sure, so when I went on it, it kind of made the computer like lock up and kind of went too like a like lockdown modes. So I think I might be losing my job soon.
Speaker 2: But how's the how's the music career going?
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm just starting out. I mean I've been making music for a really long time, but just recently to porn hub. I thought it would be funny.
Speaker 2: You should try. You should make music for TikTok.
Speaker 11: Actually on TikTok so it is on Spotify and Apple Music and actually TikTok too.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean now you have more time to focus on that. So I think that that's the positives of it.
Speaker 11: H Yeah, actually you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but look, you know, good luck to you and good luck to show. What was your friend's name who called in first? His name is Will Will and your name my name is Nick Well? Will Well, Nick, I love you guys. You guys seem like a good pair and I think you too are going to really help each other out as you navigate through the various perils of your life. Hey guy, who will Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I just want to let you.
Speaker 10: Know that I love you more.
Speaker 2: Thank you man, you have a good name.
Speaker 5: You too.
Speaker 2: That has been the fucking show. That has been the Therapy Gecko Show. That was kind of good, That was all right, all right? Thank you again for listening. This has been Therapy Gecko, Gecko Chat, the Gecko Show. This has been the show where you talk to a gecko on the phone and then someone listens to it in their car or at the grocery store. Thank you guys again for listening. As always, you can call the gek every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard time. Go join the discord, which you can find on my link tree, which you can find on my Instagram, Instagram, dot com, slash Lyle the number four Ever. As always, if you enjoyed the program and you feel like supporting, you can head on over to Patreon slash lyle forever to do so. But you know what, God damn it, you're supporting plenty, if not, if not even too much by just listening at all, so thank you for that and I will see you guys next week. Peace,