Speaker 1: Monkey with those I started it?
Speaker 2: Oh you did?
Speaker 1: Did I know? See?
Speaker 2: Yo? Yo? I didn't know you started it? Yo? Yo? Oh are you well? I don't know what you're saying. Yo.
Speaker 1: For got no headphones?
Speaker 2: No, you have headphones in. I'm impressed now you can hear. Yeah, good man, I'm gonna tell you what got a lot of excited people sending me emails.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm so glad. I bet the fantasy lave. I've been dreaming about the Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Consider your ass kicked. And I'm like, whoa, thank you. I'm glad there's excitement. I'm glad you're decided. You got to hear your name called on Wednesday. I'm glad you sent the two hundred dollars via Venmo to me and you are ready to play. And I mean we are like a less than a week away from the NFL season. We got to get this drafted. I mean it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Forty eight times two hundred that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I did I forget to tell you that it's okay.
Speaker 1: You don't got to tell me, man.
Speaker 2: I forgot to tell you that the boys started soccer this past weekend.
Speaker 1: I'm good and.
Speaker 2: So baby Box two. He's in kindergarten, he's five.
Speaker 1: He had hit the one that came in here.
Speaker 2: Yes, he had the first game at noon. And we signed up for a new league because the old league we played in, how do I describe it was trash, like they never teach the rules, there's never off sides. They don't you know, keep score at any age. It's just, oh, they're all there for fun, even the older kids.
Speaker 1: You were playing at a homeless person's park.
Speaker 2: The only reason we played there is because they three and four year olds could play. It was great when we first started, but we need we need a better competition. We need to start keeping score. We need to start having standings and let them know, hey you're in first place, you're in second place. Kids have to learn that eventually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, MLS standings.
Speaker 2: And so we talked to some neighbors like, oh, we play in this league, good competition. You know that's the league. You should sign up for him? All right, great, sign it up. We show up on Saturday about eleven thirty. Baby Box two's got his game at noon, and I see some other kids getting out of the cars and I look at my wife and I said, this is in the league for us, this is going to be awful.
Speaker 1: Ray they we're all parents in the Premier League.
Speaker 2: No, I said, this is this is this in our league. It's not going to be competitive. The kids that are getting out of the other cars.
Speaker 1: It was all families from London.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they didn't look like they were there to play soccer. They were there there there to be there with their friends and hang out. And so we my baby box two. His team has four players on it. You play a forty minute game and the four players play all forty minutes, so it's four on four and he has two buddies from his kindergarten class on his team and then some kid that he went to preschool with. Okay o continue the game starts. Twelve seconds in, one of his classmates runs off the field crying, what is that the whistle? Oh that was the start of the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Injury.
Speaker 2: No, no, he wasn't injured. He just I don't know what happened. He never even got near the ball, but twelve seconds in he was out. Ran to his mom.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a tough school district. You guys are at there in the Castle district.
Speaker 2: Sat on his mom's lap Ray Private School, and I was like, hey, buddy, okay, you want to come back in? No, no, done, want to come back in. So I look at baby Box three, who's three years old, and their five year old and six year olds are playing on this field and say, hey, bud, you want to play gus. Yeah, So baby Box three played. He came out there as a three year old, played with the five and six year olds, didn't have his shitting guards on because he wasn't supposed to play, got cracked right in the shin, started crying, he's got a big bruise on there. Now he had to go out get his shitting guards on. Then he came back in. But within six minutes, baby Box two would scored two goals. Hey yeah, they were up like six nothing in the first six minutes. Another kid on the other team was in their kindergarten class and Babybox two going, hey, man, why do you get the ball? How come you're not getting the ball? You got to get the ball, the points get the ball, trying to help him out because the other kid didn't really seem to care about getting the ball. And the guy that runs the league came up to me, like in the first like eight minutes. He was like, Hey, I think we may need to switch the teams up. We may need to put one of your players on their team. I'm like what He goes, Yeah, it's kind of like you guys are kind of dominating.
Speaker 1: We are pretty dominant.
Speaker 2: And I said, so you're gonna just tell them, hey, you're on this team, but you're not on this team. You're gonna go play for this team. He goes, Look that one kid's having a meltdown already because the other kid on their team is when his dad was the coach, and he's screaming at his dad, Dad, you're not even helping me get out of here. You don't even know what you're doing. And I mean, then we go to our first they played quarters ten minute quarters into the first quarter of the guy that runs league as he goes, hey, man, at least like tell your kids that they have to pass it to each other at least once before they shoot to kind of like maybe stop scoring as many goals. I'm like, okay, cool, I'll tell them, Hey, guys, I know, like we've never practiced together, but you guys need to pass it once before you shoot. Okay, cool? And we go on to just absolutely obliterate this other team. It was probably twenty to two.
Speaker 1: See, this just sounds like there's no learning.
Speaker 2: There's no learning.
Speaker 1: And maybe the parents are there having mimosas. Maybe it's your release from being away from work, your wife's release from being away from the house. Let parents have their release, Let the kids have the release. Guys, nobody's gonna be playing in the Premier League.
Speaker 2: No, no, oh, some are. No. No, that's what I'm saying. I know my kids are dam no, no, no, I don't even think my kids.
Speaker 1: Are that good. Then why are they playing?
Speaker 2: No? No, they love to play. But this league that we're playing in, it's not the right league.
Speaker 1: Right, They don't care. That's called Nashville. It's called parents that are from SEC schools. They're all filthy rich and their kids don't give a rip because they got trust funds. Mississippi, Ole, miss Knoxville, Auburn, Alabama, Missouri, Vanderbilt, Saw Vanderbilt. They funnel them all up here to Nashville, Texas Yo, Yo, Texas, A and M and no, something's wrong with my headphones. But none of these none of these kids care. It's just all wealth affluence pumped into Nashville, and they just go out there and it's a free for all.
Speaker 2: And after the first quarter of the dad, the coach on another team, he didn't come back out. He sent a woman out there so the kid will quit yelling at him.
Speaker 1: That end and the guys that are taken their pants off, and so.
Speaker 2: At the end of the game, a good game, good game, good game, and the one that was yelling at his parents just starts flailing his arms and punching every kid on our team. And the dad just stands there and I was like, that's okay, and I grabbed the kid and I'm like, who whoa, whoa. We're not going to do that. We're not going to do that. And I have to get down on one knee and hey, man, what's wrong, Bud? You mad? You lost?
Speaker 1: You had to father another man's And he's like yeah, And.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Bud, are you in kindergarten? He goes yeah, And I said, you're going to go to school on Monday and your friends are going to ask you did you play soccer And you're gonna say yes. They're not going to ask you who one who lost, who scored? How many goals. I said, you come out here to get better. Did you try your best? Yeah? Did you get better? No?
Speaker 3: We lost.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah you did, But that's not the point. No one's gonna ask you in a week. You're not gonna remember this. Look, all the kids are going to the playground right now. If you want to go to the playground, they're not worried about who won and lost. Just go to the playground. And I was like, but we did kick her, and he was like okay, and he's happy and he immediately walks over to his dad and he goes and starts throwing a fit again. I was like, okay, I tried.
Speaker 1: I truly did. I can't believe the dad. What a man card removal?
Speaker 2: Well, first he got he he didn't come back out for the second quarter of the dad and then the kid just flailing his arms, hitting all the other kids, and the dad just ends there like that's okay.
Speaker 1: You gotta think those are probably pumper nickel shots he's doing in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: So then baby Box plays at one o'clock another game. Yeah, baby Box one has to play back to back. They both played on field three, so we didn't have to move locations and had to uproot our family and move.
Speaker 1: Fie. You guys pitched tents for the whole day.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't. We just sat there. If you're there that long, we might we should have, but we didn't know. We sat in the We didn't bring a chair. We've never been to these fields. We thought maybe they'd have bleachers. Nothing. So we go out there and we show up and it's five on four. The other team only has four players. So I told the other coach. I was like, hey, do you want another player? And so I gave her one of my kids from the five year old team.
Speaker 1: So now it's okay. Whoa thought you were not supposed to give them players? No, no, no, this.
Speaker 2: Kid plays on baby Box twos team, not on he played the first game. So I gave her someone that had already played. Is five years old, now playing with six, six and seven year olds, and he played the first half, and Baby Box two played the second half on the other team against his brother.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: That was fun.
Speaker 1: You could do that in your backyard.
Speaker 2: We do that in our backyard. And let's just say we won probably thirteen to nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't want you see your brother over there.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to kill him killing him.
Speaker 1: Who'd you coach which kid?
Speaker 2: Both of them?
Speaker 1: No, you're only supposed to coach one. Coach.
Speaker 2: Well, I coach baby Box one in the second game because he the baby Box two, was on the other team.
Speaker 1: You see that kid, I want you to murder him.
Speaker 2: I want you, I want you to take his legs out, take him out at the knees.
Speaker 1: We know him though, that's better.
Speaker 2: And we have two girls on baby Box's team, you know, the older kid that we don't know. And in between one of the quarters, the parents go, is that your kid number seven? I was like, no, I don't have a girl. I was like yeah, and they go, he's a real go getter, and I'm like, well, he's just playing soccer. I don't know. No one else seems want to play soccer like it makes it look like he's really good, but he's really not that good.
Speaker 1: Thanks for gassing me up.
Speaker 2: And so we were in like twelve to nothing, and the other coach tells me, man, because I gave her two kids from the five year old team, you know, in the first half and then my son and the action goes, you gave us two ringers. I'm like, they're two years younger. They're not even ring They're just kids that were staying on the sideline. But that's how bad their team was. Like the five year olds were the best players on their team.
Speaker 1: It just sounds like a complete disorganization. A lot of these parents just running with their hair on fire man. Take kids to this, take kids to that. Are they learning anything? Are they getting in fights? One dad goes back in the parking lot to take shots and disappears and you get to pair in his kid. What is happening on soccer Saturdays?
Speaker 2: And they didn't even mow the grass, so the grass was so freaking long.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's some kid that's at the local high school at beach. He's getting high probably and.
Speaker 2: He forgot to turn the mow we're on. He ran it over the grass, but it didn't moan. He's like, man, more must be broken.
Speaker 1: See that would never happen in the country. Everything is mode, everything is kempt. There is maintenance crews every day of the week out painting signs, making sure the traffic lights work. What happens in Nashville is people just build skyscrapers. Are not worried about building families and building kids for the future. And I'll hang up and listen, Hey, that was the damn deepest thing you've ever said.
Speaker 2: That was really deep. But I told my wife, I said, man, they're lucky they didn't mow the grass. We would have beat them forty to nothing because after about five minutes a baby Box one's game, they put cones like a little circle around in front of the goal and they're like, if the ball goes in here, you're not allowed to touch it. Well, I'm going to tell you at least fifteen goals stopped in that grass because it was so long that it would have just been absolutely obliteration.
Speaker 1: So, really, was somebody supposed to mow it or do the parents?
Speaker 2: Someone was supposed to mow it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it was a community area.
Speaker 2: Someone the league or someone was supposed to mow it, and they didn't mow it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See that's somebody that's not doing their job. And we just discovered it. Whereas if we don't do our job, nine million Americans understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they totally dropped the ball. And we get in the car after word into my wife goes, you're right, this isn't gonna be our league. She goes, I don't. I said, listen, not saying these guys are superstars, but they need to play. So I said, I need them to have better competitions so they don't get these think they're freaking messy.
Speaker 1: Did you just get on this podcast and brag that your kids are that far advanced in the competition.
Speaker 2: No, no, they're not that far advanced. So that's the problem. And I and we got home, and I got the private school. They're not in private school. They go to public school.
Speaker 1: You need to take them to beach. They'll get their butt kicked there to where. I don't know, some school. My wife couldn't go to. She had to go to private.
Speaker 2: Oh so anyway, I got you're talking about Harper Hill. I got an email from the mom of the kid on Baby Box two team that played twelve seconds, and she informed us they won't be coming back.
Speaker 1: Well, it was a good season. Got to hit her with that. Thanks coach a.
Speaker 2: Heck of season. Great job, you know what I mean? Like, where do I send this trophy? So the problem is we play with four players. There's only four players on the roster, so now we're down to three, so I need to have a kid. So I think baby Box three will be a permanent fixture on the five year old team as a three year old.
Speaker 1: Are we at a shortage of kids? Why is there we can't field?
Speaker 2: Well? I think they keep it small teams so they get a lot of playing time. But I'm gonna tell you what. These kids they don't I mean most of them in this league that we just played last Saturday, they don't want to play. Get Thomas Retz kid. I heard he just had another one. I don't know if he's old enough to play. His other kids have to be old enough to play. Where do they play soccer? That's what I'm saying. I cannot figure it out. And I'm not trying to do traveling soccer. They're they're they're seven and five years old and three.
Speaker 1: They don't want him to be good, not great?
Speaker 2: No, No, they don't need to be doing traveling soccer where we're driving two hundred miles on the weekend to play a soccer game when they're this young. I just would like something where there's organized, where there's refs. These games didn't have refs. They don't have refs in this league. Like where.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you're in a major city like Nashville and you're having trouble finding soccer, which tells me, oh my gosh, this sport is not growing.
Speaker 2: No, No, there's soccer everywhere. That's the problem. There's too many leagues. But I want leagues that actually enforce the rules, have real referees, they keep standings. I just can't figure it out that it is driving me nuts.
Speaker 1: But you are at a sport right now that's probably number four in America? Would you agree with that? Football? Basketball, Oh, baseball, soccer, and hockey, hockey. There are so many kids playing soccer. Let me just say this growing up in the country, I grew up in the country as well as now live in the country but work in the city. If you were able to follow, we haven't started the show.
Speaker 2: I know, we'll do it in a second.
Speaker 1: So we never had soccer, but we always heard the big city in Laramie, they're soccer leagues. Huge, sport is growing. Everybody's playing it. You guys should start playing soccer. Oh, we never did, and it never grew, and it never mushroomed, and it's still the exact same it was when I was a kid. But I'm telling you soccer's not in the country. It's in the city. You live in the city and you can't find soccer. Go to London. You were just there. How were their leagues? Did they have standings kids running around in fields that were mode?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, right, I actually sat and watched the field over there. No I did. I did I see Scott in Scotland. Dude, at the park. There's some broskis that just got off work. They all came and they were changing clothes in the middle of the park, just kicking the ball back and forth.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you and me are ever down by the Cumberland kicking a ball back and forth, somebody come over to me. I don't care if you're a listener, a fan, whatever, you just give me a big old kick right in the nuts, cause I do not need to be doing that after work. Get a life, people, unless it's fun. Actually it's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: I mean they were sitting there with their bros just kind of talking, hanging out and the ball was flat. They weren't even worried about it being flat. It was just a chance just hang out with the guys after work. And hick the ball around.
Speaker 1: You guys, care if I hackey saget with you.
Speaker 2: There was a like a youth game that Saturday morning, and I was like, can I go watch it? I should go there over across the street in the park and watch it. My wife goes, that's creepy, and I was like, Oh, I just want to see if they're good.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna judge you. You're in a foreign country. How's it going? Uh no, oh blah?
Speaker 2: Which one is your kid?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: None, none of them. Just trying to, you know, check and see how the talent is over in Scotland. See if my kids should move over here and play.
Speaker 1: My kids were in America.
Speaker 2: So yeah, dude, I mean it was. It was a great weekend. Like they they played, they dominated, but it was like after a while I felt bad cheering when they scored a goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're gonna start to develop how exactly you do cheer in these leagues? Do you support them all the way? Do you sometimes give them tough love, hard love, don't talk to them, punishment, make them run after they lose. You got to learn all that crap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm saying, but there was no punishment. There was no losing. I mean, it was just absolute domination.
Speaker 1: I mean I pretty much went my entire childhood. I don't think my dad ever said anything was that we did was cool or good like. He was never like that was amazing that you guys got three hits. That was so cool. It was always when you're one for four, man, those strikeouts, those will kill you. Just gotta work on that. Gotta work on that, all right, Dad? When do I get to stop working at it? Oh? Okay, when I'm an adult and I don't play anymore? Got it?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: There was no congratulation at this household.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't tell him congratulations. I just told him because I don't want I got They gotta keep working. This is the problem is you get this inflated ego and you think you're the best, you stop working, and that's how people plateau. I don't want them to plaateau. I want them to keep climbing that mountain. So I need better competition.
Speaker 1: But there's the positive reinforcement, there's the supporting them throughout thick and thin. They're all that in the middle. But then there's the negativity. Positive reinforcement not celebrating them. You've got to figure out where you're going to fall into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I mean, I think we're in the picking daisy crowd, and we need to be in the I want to play soccer crowd at this league.
Speaker 1: That's the problem, and that shouldn't be your problem on the weekends when you pay for this. I understand, wy are you having to figure it out? You need to be like the CEO or the GM of the league.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me I need to start my own league.
Speaker 1: My dad any city we moved to, he's like, this leak's terrible. And he started his own league and took it over within a month. And he would revolution every city we went into, revolutionized the baseball team. Gwyn they never had baseball team. They had it within a month that we were there. Newberry never had won any games. We won every game and went down state and played baseball like within a month. My dad would take over the entire thing. He's like, this is a disaster. I'm gonna handle this just like kid. That's how I did it. In Austin, I said, these boys are gonna play some soccer and some baseball.
Speaker 2: No, Keith didn't he didn't coach soccer, and he didn't he coached baseball kid.
Speaker 1: It all starts with a dream. I have a dream kid.
Speaker 4: Then every boy in Austin will play baseball kid and I will be the hut kid.
Speaker 1: I haven't. I stole that from MLK kid, but it still works with you boys. And we have the convention on MLK weekend.
Speaker 2: What a segue?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow? Now should we start the show or should we take a break and start the show?
Speaker 1: Break?
Speaker 2: We'll take a break, Andy, And you guys want to know if there's a redraw. You want to know if we're it's tying to redraw some names. We'll tell you right after this.
Speaker 1: We'll just end it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, WHOA. I just have a question, And I mean this is a rhetorical question. Maybe why are people so stupid?
Speaker 1: It goes across all countries, all demographics, it's widespread.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason I ask is because yesterday I went into a place to get a smoothie and I went in and I said, hey, can I get the number five? Yeah, I'll get that for you at number five? And I'm talking little shop. They have one table, one table inside the place.
Speaker 1: Sounds like they're not going to be in business for long because La La Land just came to town. What is that some in twelve South They do these machas and all the girls walk around these yellow cups that you can take home. Oh, it's just all about the gram.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a very little shop, so they don't have much square footage because they want you to buy your stuff and leave. And I'm literally the only person in there. Shocker right, all at La La Land, I'm the only one in there, and I order the number five. It's just a peanut butter banana smoothie basically, that's it. Maybe some dates in there, I don't know. And she goes, I'll have that right out for you. I'm all right. I sit down at the one table in the whole restaurant and sitting there and she's talking to her co worker and I do do do do very fast service. I hear her blending it up and she gets done, she puts a lid on it, comes up to the counter and she goes out.
Speaker 3: I have a number five, A number five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm right here, thanks.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, why would you not just go here? You go? There is no need to yell.
Speaker 3: I have a number five. I have a number five.
Speaker 1: I'm the only customer in your establishment. You hit her with the hand. Ooh ooh, ooh, ooh, that's me.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm right here in case you didn't see me, sitting at the only table in the whole place. I was just so shocked when she yelled, I.
Speaker 3: Got a number five. I got a number five.
Speaker 1: You looked around, see if you're on candy camera.
Speaker 2: I's like, are there other people that I'm not seeing that you're worried that we're gonna get her orders mixed up? It's literally me in the restaurant, just say here's your smoothie protocols. And it's not even like she did it in a quiet voice, like I have a number five.
Speaker 1: No, we heard I.
Speaker 3: Have a number five. I have a number five.
Speaker 2: And as I walked to the vehicle, I just was like, how stupid is that lady? Like, how dumb are you to sit there and yell I have a number five, number five? Just hand me the smoothie.
Speaker 1: Just screaming in your face, dude, your hair's blown.
Speaker 2: Back right here. Yep, yeah, I'm just sitting there.
Speaker 1: And also, if it's that's small a place, you probably never really need to yell. Really, guys, let's take that out of the manual. All they need to do is just say it on the counter like Starbucks. Starbucks doesn't give a rid man. They got people coming in so fast, Samantha, uh hy, yeah, I need my cup. Oh well it might be over there. There's a pile of twelve of them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it was very shocking and overwhelming, and I was like, thank you very much. Cool, awesome. Now now I know you didn't care about that story, and I know you want to know if there's a redrawl, what do we do?
Speaker 1: That was actually good. I'll take that over a soccer story. Ray twenty goals twenty to two Special night for the Boys. Well, I'm sorry, person, I almost need to go in person. It would really just benefit the stories just because I have no connection. I've actually never seen them play soccer before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, and you've never seen me play soccer, right, It really does help if we've done stuff together.
Speaker 1: Boom, March Messing, boom, the Convention boom, the draw, Ray.
Speaker 2: Booms, the Sore Losers Fantasy League boom. No. Because I got a text message, let me tell you, well.
Speaker 1: It might be from Justin because he is furious.
Speaker 2: I got a text from Justin. I'm no coward one hundred dollars paid. Ray talks asks about my abilities to coach, But who is the one coming to me for answers? You guessed it. The real coward is Ray. He has never made the playoffs until last year. Who was managing this team while he was in bed at six pm? You got it, JB. And I won't hang up and listen. I'm staying on the line. And then immediately after he sends me that he silenced all notifications.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming it was a whine before bed. Gosh, guys saved the text for the morning, then fire them away. Most likely you'll won't send them, I lauded out loud.
Speaker 2: I thought it was hilarious. I love the bickering between co managers and the season hadn't even started well.
Speaker 1: And I also I do enjoy now that we have been texting longer than our parents, because you realize some of the stuff just doesn't even need a response. I went through explaining to my mom, Hey, if your wrist has been hurting, you're gonna want to do red light. I've been doing it a little bit Kenny Chesney does it. All these country stars do it when they come in, Oh, red light ice tub, red light ice tub. And I told her it's more deep tissue, whereas infrared is just surface level stuff. And then she hits me back with some AI Google thing and she goes, actually, I think infrared the guys, hopefully the truckers understand this. But my mom goes, I think infrared is actually the deep tissue one ones. I've been researching this for years. Red light is deep. If you have injuries, get red light.
Speaker 2: So I go sit at a red light and my injury will heal.
Speaker 1: Yes. So I didn't even respond to that.
Speaker 2: I can you. I don't know what you're talking like, you sit in a booth.
Speaker 1: No, it's like a think of a tanning bed, but it's just a red light without the tan Okay. And then the ultra ultra UV or what it's called the infrared infrared. Infrared is kind of like makes your hair grow a little bit. It may it's like surface level type stuff, whereas the red light that's the athletes are doing that. Kenny does that crap. He's like, man, it reverses aging. You really feel in your bones deep tissue stuff. Huh, infrared just surface. And I'm just like, Mom, I'm not gonna explain it to you. I don't know how you mixed up the stuff with AI. Just trying to help you out.
Speaker 2: So your mom and dad are trying this red light or they're not trying any no.
Speaker 1: And I explained to rather, Hey, tanning salons around the country are flipping now. They're now health so they're not really as concerned as getting people tan as. They have beds you can lay in. So there's one of them that's like, uh, it's uh skins, you know, it's sculpt Yeah, it's like kind of like a not a sauna, but it's a bed. And then it also has a little bit of infrared. And then there's one that's, uh, there's like a massage. One there's a hydro massage, which is air and steam. So tanning salons are flipping now to healthcare ish And so I told my mom that, hey, just FYI. So I'm trying to help her, and she fires back with I don't think you're right. Okay, Mom, with all that to say, you don't need to respond to justin. I'll let my mom figure it out. She'll figure out what red light and ultra red UV.
Speaker 2: I'm just impressed that your mom actually knows what that is, because I have no idea what you're talking about. Like, I am so lost, bro.
Speaker 1: We have had these country stars coming in Bones. Did you not hear Eddie say that he went into Bones red light? He said it on the show.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought that was the management company?
Speaker 1: No, but funny.
Speaker 2: Then Kenny Chesney's like, literally, I thought they were talking about the management company.
Speaker 1: Did you literally not hear Kenny Chesney? He goes, Oh, yeah, I do two red lights a day, two ice tubs a day, especially two were in season. I do three red lights a day, three ice tubs a day. So then once they talk about it, got to me to thinking, I'm gonna look into it. Bones as one of his house. But yeah, it's a real deal red light. He's you next day, You're good to go.
Speaker 2: You think all these pro athletes are doing red.
Speaker 1: Light, doing red light, they're doing ice tubs.
Speaker 2: So are you telling me Michael Parsons has got to move his red light from Dallas to Green Bay?
Speaker 1: Low hanging fruit. We don't even need to talk about it. Everybody knows about the trade.
Speaker 2: I mean, I tell hilarious, hilarious Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 1: What did you say when you heard good move? No, the exact thing you said audibly out loud.
Speaker 2: I said, damn, Jerry Jones really got his ego in.
Speaker 1: The way we had it on in the kitchen. Baser's a foot from and I go, oh, my gosh, Parsons to the Packers and she goes, you scared me? What what? And I go, well, I mean, it kind of just means the Cowboys are gonna suck this year, which is awesome because I have Cowboys fans in my life. So they're gonna win a couple less games, I would imagine, so they won't even make the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I know what I said because I was at the kid's soccer practice and I got a I'm standing there and I was like, huh, And it was Garrett texting the guys group and he was like, wow, we really traded Micah to the Green Bay Packers two first round picks. And I went, oh crap. And I looked at the dad next to me. I said, MICHAEH. Parsons on his way to Green Bay and he.
Speaker 1: Goes, no way, wow, wow.
Speaker 2: He goes, I didn't see that coming, and I was like, yeah, either to die man, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'll hang up and listen.
Speaker 2: That was it. That was the end of the conversation. And then he got a phone call and it was like his wife.
Speaker 1: So it was like for everybody and my big one and.
Speaker 2: My wife goes, are you guys gonna see here and talk sports? I'll go for a walk. As I know, I'm ending the conversation. Nothing else that needs to be said. Dallas's defense wasn't great with him, It'll won't be great without him. You save a lot of money in Green Bay. You better win the next two years because you're paying Jordan Love eight hundred million and Micah Parson's two hundred million. You got two guys taking up about eighty percent of your cap space.
Speaker 1: Good luck. And Jerry Jones said, we offered him forty million. That was a non handshake deal. That was a handshake deal back in April, and his agent's got to be involved per the regulations. They ended up getting him forty seven million up in Green Bay. We would offered him forty though.
Speaker 2: Jared says, yeah, Jery Sy, you know, we had a verbal agreement and I believe a verbal agreement is buyinging it. So we should have signed that deal. And he wanted to go back on his word, and he wanted to have his agent involved. I did it man to man, I talked to Micah, Well, Jerry, Okay, he wants his agent, so call his agent and get it done. I don't understand what the problem is.
Speaker 1: I've been there doing these deals here at work. You're like, I've signed actually four contracts now, and they said NFL three contracts is good. Yeah, I've signed four here. You've probably signed more.
Speaker 2: Than that I have. I don't even know how many I've signed.
Speaker 1: And let's be real, they kind of are like that a little bit. I mean there are handshake deals hit first, and then they send over the actual contracts.
Speaker 2: You're right, you kind of negotiate.
Speaker 1: Get what Jared saying.
Speaker 2: You kind of negotiate orally, and then they're like, oh, you like that again, let me put that on some paper, and then they send it to you. It's wild. And you know what's funny is, I had no idea growing up. I thought professional athletes were the only people that got contracts. I had no idea how many industries have contracts.
Speaker 1: Oh, I had no idea we were signing contracts for the first five years I was here, I was like, what is this? Oh cool? Cool? And then I go, oh, I can what is this word negotiate? Oh? Oh my, I can negotiate a contract. I mean I learned that like a year ago. It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: Did you know to work for a record label, you sign a contract, like a two year contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of those places, Like I believe my dad was in a contract, but ours is it is just a contract saying you can't go to another radio station, right, ours are weird.
Speaker 2: But I think there's are you can't go to another record label, Yeah, which is wild.
Speaker 1: I gotta ask my dad if he signed a contract with the A's, he probably signed a contract not with that with the lumber mill.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wonder my dad never signed a contract.
Speaker 1: Well he was a builder. Yeah, I bet most places sign a contract.
Speaker 2: Like do you think truckers, Like when I worked at Grande Communications, did I sign a contract? No chance, you just got paid hourly, Okay, Like when you work at the grocery store, you don't sign a contract.
Speaker 1: So it's basically places with competes in non compete.
Speaker 2: But growing up, I had no idea there was contracts and so many different venues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is wild, It's pretty cool. Did my chick sign a co track with the tax stuff?
Speaker 2: I gotta ask her?
Speaker 1: Now, this is actually fascinating.
Speaker 2: See does a truck driver sign a contract saying you won't go to another truck place? Right? And I don't even know what are the big trucking companies. I think I've seen Hunt.
Speaker 1: Well, you've seen Taylor Swift because they always have those two Taylor Swift Yes, Like, are you a Hunt? Is the one you go with? It rhymes with the seaword?
Speaker 2: No, isn't that one of them?
Speaker 1: I shouldn't know. I see the damn things on the interstate every single day I drive home. But Taylor Swift is a popular But.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, let's say you don't do you work for a company. Let's say you're picking up bottled water one time and the next time you're picking up lumber. So are you an independent contractor? And these places just put up the list of Hey, this is what we need hauled, or are you in the area you come pick it up? Or do you work for a company company?
Speaker 1: And there's different crap, you got to move. Saw eighteen wheeler hall on the other day. I'm not even kidding. It was let's just say, what was it in the shape of a rebar, but it was yellow and the pieces were a foot long and it had twelve of them on the truck. Massive eighteen wheeler and there were twelve pieces of yellow rebar that is a foot long. I go, easiest gig that guy's ever had in his life. But you gotta keep a constant eye. Dude. I would be in the rearview mir the whole time. What if one falls off? He really could have put it in his passenger seat.
Speaker 2: Good point. Like I I was that small.
Speaker 1: I was laughing. I was get a video, and I'm like, I can't. I'll get in a car.
Speaker 2: Right yesterday I was at the golf course and eighteen wheeler pulls up flatbed eighteen wheeler golf clubs. No twelve golf balls. No, not golf balls, but like little plastic like drainage pipes.
Speaker 1: Ten for the irrigation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ten of them strapped to the back. I mean they're about four feet long each. And he's clearing the parking lot. Is that really necessary for an eighteen wheeler to drive those little eighteen round pieces of plastic Guy Cenna sprinter like, put them in a box and ship them. It ain't that hard.
Speaker 1: Give them pay an uber price that's cheaper than a truck driver that apparently they make five grand a month or something.
Speaker 2: It's a wild So now you want another soccer story. No, we gotta draw, Yeah, well, yeah, we do need to draw. But I have a question at me with the story and the question thank you so soccer Wednesday night? You know what I mean, started the new season? Ray the question later and number four on the other team. You know what I mean is a younger guy kind of yours?
Speaker 1: Are your kids league?
Speaker 2: No, my league?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Or MLS No, not MLS, I'm not that level yet. Or League's Cup or US Open Cup.
Speaker 1: And don't even know about that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's another thing. I thought we were in League's Cup, but the Nationalists is in the semi finals of the US Open Cup.
Speaker 1: They're in the semi final of the League's Cup. No, in September, I got tickets to it? What Yeah, they gave me free tickets. They said, send this email back with another person's email address and you'll get two free tickets. So I got to pick this Saturday's game against Atlanta or the League's Cup semi finals. And I thought, when were you gonna tell me? This just happened last night? And I thought, perfect, send me the two tickets. I'll scalp them. Cut standing room tickets. It was that which you're actually better because they're right behind the goal. I go to watch Atlanta on Saturday night.
Speaker 2: Atlanta is terrible. They're so bad.
Speaker 1: You only could pick two games. I thought they were gonna let me pick the messy game. Yeah, they got me.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing about the I don't even know what this cup is.
Speaker 1: That we're in the semi finals for gets Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Yes, I literally thought it was the League's Cup and I was like wow. But then I look it up. I'm like Leake's Cup scheduling. He's like, Leeds Cup hasn't started yet. I'm like, what, No, We're in like the Siby finals. It's like the US Open Cup. All right, I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: It's on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: That's so it's tough. That's why I would go on a weekend.
Speaker 2: But you're not going to go unless we randomly don't have the day the next day. Yeah, but anyway, back to myself, I'll always work Monday through Friday. The soccer game, you know what I mean? This guy number four on another team, he's all young and full of testosterone, and he's running around and he gets the ball and I can tell he's left footed. He only wants to use his left foot.
Speaker 1: Goofy like he.
Speaker 2: Wants to shoot with his left He wants to do everything with his left. So me being the annoying person I am, I'm like, I just keep yelling out, guys, let make him use his right foot, make him use his right foot. He's left footed, he wants to use the left foot. He only wants to use the left. So I'm guarding him at one point on the left side. Yeah, I'm just letting him have his right foot, letting him have it, and I mean, and he gets it, gets in, he turns this whole body and shoots right footed, misses the goal by like twenty feet, and he goes. You said I was left footed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't prove it. I might a layup.
Speaker 2: You missed the goal by a wide margin. You did everything in your power to prove to me that you're you can use your right foot. And now I know I'm in your head. Now I know.
Speaker 1: You're a regular Steve Nash.
Speaker 2: Now I know that you do not want to use your right foot, and that you're doing it just to say to show this guy, show this idiot that I can use my right foot. Dude didn't score all game, didn't do anything. We won three to one. He didn't want to shake hands after the game.
Speaker 1: Kids out there, if you're playing a sport, figure out what hand they are, basketball and soccer foot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make them use their bad foot, force them to use the bad foot. If you get beat by them using their bad hand or their bad foot, so be it. But that's how you play defense. Now, when we come back, I'll ask you the question about the redraw. We'll be right back. All right, this is what it is. So in Tyler Muster White's Division Back to Back champ, there's a guy named Jason Kelly. I drew his name right right, Okay, I drew his name and he posted on the Facebook page, Hey lunch, can we get some info on the league please? And I said, relax, you'll get some info this weekend. I will send it out and I will tell you all about the league. But then I look at my Venmo and he hadn't paid, and so I've hit him back, and I said, you got drawn for the Sore Losers Fantasy League. Do you need to pay on Venmo or you lose your spot? Once you pay, you get the information. He still hadn't paid, so obviously he heard his name. He obviously heard the pod where I said over and over again, pay pay, pay, pay pay. But is he not wanting to pay because he doesn't know the inbo Or is it to bad luck? Chuck You're gone?
Speaker 1: It's bad luck, Chuck, You're gone. Justin made the best point and leave it to a medical professional. He said, draw extra this time that we're doing it, who cares. It's a race to the finish first forty eight, let's go. We can't afford to be short forty eight because then the league has to fold. Why would you risk that You're worried about this random guy that doesn't know how to work Venmo?
Speaker 2: Let's rock and roll, dude, I mean one guy hit me up. Let me see his name, hold on. His name is Andrew Klassen, he said, coachure, I live in Canada. Venmo's not allowed in Canada.
Speaker 1: What do I do? That's actually a problem.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, send me a euro. I'm like, uh, can you send me a mounty? So he found a friend in America to venmo me two hundred dollars. That is being resourceful. He almost he almost had across the border, take a trip, just a Venmo two hundred dollars to get in the league.
Speaker 1: He can write you a check and give you the check number, even though my car guy tells me I don't need a card. I don't need a check number. What can I do with a check number? Unless ach the money's in my bank.
Speaker 2: You haven't paid me.
Speaker 1: I guess people do that at the dealership. Oh really, it's a check number, and they'll just give him a random number. And he goes. That doesn't do me any good a check number, because that happens for weeks and months. Oh, he goes, dude, I'm trying to clear twenty thousand every month. He goes an ACCH payment. I'm sure he could have done an ACCH payment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, here's an email. We got what's up? Coachers? My girl got my girlfriend and I both entered y'all's annual fantasy football draft. I did not get picked, but she did. Yay, right, yes, yay, But I did not trust her with the amount of money I've a wait we are putting on the line to keep up with everything. Just curious if I could switch the email from her email to my email address. I also don't trust her to manage and you know, work the app on her phone, and so if this can't be arranged, I would really appreciate it. Her phone seems to be messing up. If I need to, I'll steal her phone every day and better luck in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: To me, interesting, that's funny, Zach Sapata. Well, also, you know why we were dumb is obviously when we say a chick's name, it's not necessarily a woman. It's all these guys had their wives or girlfriends also sign up. Well, so we're probably not even playing the people we think we're playing. I thought that, But my real thing, there's no way that many girls sign up.
Speaker 2: No, I think there is. And there was the U the husband and wife. I think the gigs, the wigs. The man and woman both paid, so maybe they both listen, or maybe that guy is going to be managing two teams in our league.
Speaker 1: But we got to realize that is kind of goes on.
Speaker 2: Maybe it might go on, it might not. I don't know. Yeah, here's another one. Cody Grubs emails, I was picked for the Fantasy League. What's the VENMO? I know we're on a deadline. I'm in. I just don't know where to pay. I got a question like we did a segment earlier like house, why are people such idiots?
Speaker 1: This flows with that.
Speaker 2: Did we not say it ten times in the pod on Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Who knows? I don't even remember what I had for breakfast.
Speaker 2: Okay, but the good news is, oh wait, that's Cody Grubbs. Did he pay? Cody Grubs paid so he found out he went back and listened to the pod.
Speaker 1: Okay. And also, are you really doing all the notes and stuff on paper and pen? Well, there's more efficient ways.
Speaker 2: No. No, I wrote down everybody's name when I drew them right right, Okay, So then when they n you check it. Then when they venmo me, I check their name.
Speaker 1: Dude, get an Excel spreadsheet and AI can do it for you. You can link your venmo to Excel and it'll check it for you and people.
Speaker 2: Do you really think I know how to do that? Do you really think I have Excel on my computer?
Speaker 1: You don't. I don't know my favorite website. That's all I do is Excel spreadsheets.
Speaker 2: I would have no idea where to go on my computer to put in Excel.
Speaker 1: And it's called Excel. You keep saying XL. What is it called Excel?
Speaker 2: Xcel?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you put an emphasis on that Excel. It's like Sel is more prominent than the X. You're like XL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, maybe I am saying like I said, I don't use it. My name has been in I'm not up in it. I have no idea how to do it, Like I apologize, No.
Speaker 1: No, you don't really need it for your job, but yeah, I think it's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's like some guy told me the other day. He was like, you know, Excel, is it like taking away your job or is it a tool to help your job? He goes, my company is a tool like Excel to help people with their job. I'm not trying to take people's job. And I'm like, he goes, I mean, don't you use Excel? And I was like, no, yeah, I got the app yeah, let me, let me, let me look at my excel. Right now, we got another email. Hey, losers super excited to be part of the fantasy football League. Want to start off on the right note and apologize for the tease and disappointment. This is Taylor Me, not Taylor Callaway was called as the final name. My bad like to say that this is the last time you'll be disappointed to see my name lunch, But it's not because I plan to dominate this league by kicking your and taking names. Anyway, I'll hang up and listen, sore Losers nation, Let's rye Taylor middlewee do we eat? Are? Thanks?
Speaker 1: And we should have ended the draft with Taylor Callaway, But we don't script stuff because that would have been a perfect ending.
Speaker 2: It would have I mean, or with b Hands.
Speaker 1: The guy that put on the entire thing. We don't even give him a free entry, and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hit him up and be like, dude, you should get a free entry next year. Like, not free, you got to pay your two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Right, but he should for sure be in for helping us. I agree, but I mean, even my own wife had to listen to the podcast. I get home, and she goes, did I not get drawn? And then you were delaying the last announcement for three minutes, and she goes, don't tell me, don't tell me, And she waited for three minutes while you him hot around and then finally said, Taylor made, I didn't get in. No, you didn't save us two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still, man, I just don't know what to do about this. Jason Kelly, dude.
Speaker 1: Well, let's rock or redraw because I just got banged with some email.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll take a break, we'll come right back and we'll do the redrawl right after this. Okay, here we go. The first person eliminated, wait, Hunter Howard just paid. Okay, eliminated is rit Dick Dills has been eliminated. So batter's box. You are getting a new person in your division. The person that is going to be in your division is it's spinning man.
Speaker 1: Sorry, how many new draws?
Speaker 2: Just like seven or six? Is Tyler co Wort coward? Tyler Coward deserves it.
Speaker 1: I'm not no coward.
Speaker 2: Justin oh Man. Did you see Boise State last night?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You can still make the playoffs.
Speaker 2: No, their quarterback sucks. He sucked last year and Ashton Jinci saved his.
Speaker 1: He snucked last year. They're the number eight ranks.
Speaker 2: Because Ashton Jinshi he's gone and they go to south Ford and got rolled rolled? Okay, who else? I think that's it in that division. Still making a decision on Jason Kelly. I don't know what to do. Okay, Next is out in Ray's country House. Isaac Gill, you have been eliminated. You have been eliminated, Isaac. Thank you for playing. Let's spin the wheel was probably a bot. Now he's a member of the Facebook page. I sent him a message, no response.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A lot of people made great points. They said, why are there no more names than that are in the Facebook group?
Speaker 2: Told you got to have three names to get in. Austin Blake, Lacy Austin Blake, Lacy Abel get a boy Lacy Okay Brooks Treheo, you are eliminated. Thank you for playing, thanks for entering. You are now out. You made it and now you're going. And no we're not ennying of the show. But he's out. Let's see who didn't land on? Stop what stop?
Speaker 1: My wife? Stop my wife? Arnold Bailey, the actual Arnold got it.
Speaker 2: The actual Arnold is in the Fantasy Football League Rays Country House Arnold Bailey.
Speaker 1: This is huge for the god, oh my gosh, this is passive.
Speaker 2: I mean that is Hey. Look I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: Here. I think I have him on my cell phone right now.
Speaker 4: Hey, amen you mother Durt. I'm gonna win all the money you mother Durst. All right, heading back to Broadways. See you guys on my nay sa Teberdy, peace out, mother Gurs.
Speaker 2: Okay, Brendan Fry, you made it, now you didn't make it. Brendan Fry gone accepted, de selected Ye, here we go. It's going. Man. We gotta figure out what we're gonna do with Jason Kelly. I really don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: You got about two minutes?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, where'd it go? Steven Snyder, Stephen Snyder, A good dude.
Speaker 1: Snyder is in all right. Usually is very funny on the Facebook.
Speaker 2: Hector Augustin Garcia, thanks for playing. It was a good year. You had a good season. Yep. Yeah, PDS you are suspended for the whole year. Okay, here we go. Travis Cohen, Travis Cohen, try Collen, come on, what Cohen alright, all right, Gabriel Thomas, Yeah, real, Gabriel Thomas, it's been real. Hey, T, I really hope I didn't miss anybody else. I was going through the Venmo. Gabriel Thomas, you gone, who's in? Hey, Craig Myers, I don't have Facebook, Craig Myers, Hey Myers?
Speaker 1: How many more we got? I really do?
Speaker 2: I know? I know we got two more.
Speaker 1: You want me just to let it roll because yeah, go getting banged right, Yeah, go go go.
Speaker 2: It's been real. Yeah, And the drafts will be Tuesday night. Guys, We're gonna draw for draft order on Tuesday. The draft will be Tuesday night, seven or eight pm Central, depending on your division. Just market down, Yah, Seth Hoover, Seth Hoover. Here we go. You are eliminated. Now, thank you for coming. Let's see Joshua Joshua mcwhittee, Joshua mcwhittee, mcwitzee, you are in lunches losers. Congratulations. I really don't know what to do now. Oh, John Batchelor, you're kicked out. John Bachelor, You're kicked out. Let's spin it, let's spin it, let's spend it. Here we go, who gets in? And John bachelor's been kicked out. Kyle Strange. Kyle's Strange, congratulations, you're in lunches losers. Now. Now we got one spot left, and it's that Jason Kelly. Guy. Man, I don't know what to do, he commented. He heard his name, but he never paid. Oh my gosh, you guys vote right now. Press one if he should keep his spot, Press two if we should redraw dang man, and if you paid, I'm setting up the league today. You will get an email and so check your spam check everything. The draft will be Tuesday night, Tuesday night. Gosh, I just don't know what to do with this guy. M Ah, dude, never paid. I keep him in. This is tough, man, This is a tough decision. You guys still voting, still voting. I keep checking my Venmo to see if Jason Kelly is paid and he has not. Make sure I didn't miss it. Gosh, it's a tough one, guys. It was very clear what you had to do, and when you pay, that's when you find out about the league. Uh ah mm hmm. Okay, b hands has chimed in, he said, Jason Kelly, sorry, you knew the rules. You should have paid. You have been eliminated. All right, all right, here we go. The last person in the last person in here we go, Here we go is read Hairston. Read Hairston. You are in the back to back champ Mussele Whites division. Read Hairston, read Hairston. All right, have a good weekend. Uh, we'll draft or draw order on Tuesday, and that's the night of the draft. Everybody pay Radio Lunchbox on Venmo Jason Kelly. I hope you understand man that I tried to tried to give you the rules. Try. I don't know, man. Everybody that their name was drawn then got eliminated. You did the hard part, you got drawn, but then you forgot the easy part paying. So wow wow, Oh that one hurt. That hurt, that hurt, that hurt. Yeah, there's gonna be some mad people, I know, I know. Yeah, shut it off, shut it off, shut it off. Yeah, Bayser, sorry you didn't get in. Oh you know what I should do? I should call out some more names that didn't make it. Amanda Fowler didn't make it, Amanda Linn didn't make it. Andrew carr Quest didn't make it. Andy Wainer didn't make it. Blake Higginbotham didn't make it. He's in it. He's trying to get every year. I remember that name. Brandon Hill didn't make it. Uh, Carson good not good enough. Corey Rooney, if you were Wayne Rooney, maybe oh Man, Dave Foyles. It's over. Ellien mckibbon not in. Edward Hooligan, not in. Garrett Bussa be not in. Jared Muriel not in. Just like the Raiders, they won't be in the playoffs. Jeff Wilam, you didn't get in. Jesse Stout didn't get in. Joe Borner didn't get in. Joe o'heada didn't get in. Josh Shephard you didn't get in. Julie Godsey didn't get in. Laura Eddie didn't get in. Lisa Hayes Vaselkle didn't get in. Michael Muriel didn't get in. It's just Gerald Muriel's middle name. Mike Sears not in. Natasha Sternberg didn't get in. Nate Roeblas not in any relation to Mark sma old roommate, Robert Penya not in Keidania. Robert didn't get in. Roland Plata not in. Shay Olsen not in Shelley Wall, not in Sierra Thomas, not in Slovan O'Sullivan, not in Sophia Bautista, not in Stephanie Elizabeth Cassol Casel not in Robe Douche, not in Sydney Pool Homes. Not in Tabitha Painter, not in Tanner Weberlin, not in Caraway Still, not in Tim Manning, not in Thomas Gunn, Tim Berger, Veronica Montoya, not in Walker, Wally Estrada, not in Zach Ingleton, not in Zach Headric, not in Travis Jones, not in Tracy Jeannette, not in to the Max, not in Sorry, guys, hopefully you can have a good weekend.