Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the day. Donkey.
Speaker 2: I'm a Democrat, so being Dounky of the day is a little bit of a mixed so like.
Speaker 1: A donkey Donkey of the day club Pitcher.
Speaker 2: Now I've been called a lot of my twenty three years.
Speaker 1: That donkey of the day is a new one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, donkey today for Monday, July thirty. First goes to Leonard mckelvy aka Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 1: And why am I giving myself donkey of the day to day?
Speaker 2: Because I was wrong in my prediction for the Earl Spence versus Terrence Crawtor fight.
Speaker 1: Now, I know you're wondering, why would you.
Speaker 2: Give yourself donkey of to day for making a wrong sports prediction?
Speaker 1: It happens.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because I looked at man Terrence Crawford in his eyes and told him he was gonna lose several times. I've been saying for years that Earl Spence was gonna beat Bud, and Terrence himself did not forget that when he was here.
Speaker 1: When was that last month? Yes, let's listen, you gotta make some adjustment. Though. This is Earl Spince we talking about.
Speaker 3: This is the guy that you had picked over the.
Speaker 2: Remember, I don't forget I got you got I just think you know styles make fights.
Speaker 4: I think got it.
Speaker 1: You feel pressure going into this fight.
Speaker 4: Not at all. This is my time in the world, gonna see July twenty nine.
Speaker 2: You feel like you don't get the respect that you deserve, even with you know, Charlamagne saying he thinks Arrow's gonna.
Speaker 1: Beat you like this, it's just boxing.
Speaker 4: Don't back down now I got her. You're gonna lose, definitely.
Speaker 1: Look man.
Speaker 2: Unlike so many other people in this media space, I say things to people, not about them. Okay, whatever I say about you, I have to keep that same energy when you're in front of me. That's why so many media personalities I don't respect because they say things about people, and then when that person calls them or they face to face with that person, their energy changes. Nah, keep that same energy. And that's what I did with Terrence Crawford. But also if I'm gonna do that when I'm wrong, I'm gonna let everybody know I was wrong, because after the performance Terrence Crawford put on Saturday Night, he deserves that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I saw what Bud said to the reporters after the fight. Let's listen, do you feel.
Speaker 3: Like now when you look back, like, do you feel some sense of vindication that people who overlooked you for so long now you're at the top of the heap and there's no doubt. Well, I've been telling each and every one of y'all for years, a lot of y'all over here looking sad, Ellie, you looking like a dude over there, because you was going against me all in all. You know, I get to say I told y'all because I've been asking for these fights for years, and y'all been saying, Oh, he's too small, he's going to get this, he's gonna get broken, And each and every time that I step up, I proved y'all wrong. So you know what I mean, Write some great stories about Terrence Crawford. Don't hate on him, don't say nothing negative. Just give me my proms.
Speaker 2: Terres Crawford is absolutely correct terms. Crawford is the best pound for pound fighter in boxing. There's nothing else to say. That man made Earl Spence, an undisputed, undefeated three division champion who had never ever been knocked down. He made that man look basic, and that's what I hate about casual fans and don't watch boxing. There's folks out there who now think Earl Spence is trash, and that's not the case. He's an elite level fighter. But clearly there's levels to elite, and Terrence Crawford is at the top. Okay, that man did everything that Earl Spence.
Speaker 1: That I didn't think he could do.
Speaker 2: He overpowered him, he heard him, and he was able to withstand Earl's power. Okay, Bud literally said he took one at Earl's punches early and thought to himself, that's it.
Speaker 1: And what's so cold about Terrence.
Speaker 2: Crawford is even when he was here and I was telling him he was going to lose the Earl, now once did he feel the need to overly prove with words what he was going to do. Let's go back and listen to some more.
Speaker 1: Can't he's big, He's naturally bigger than you.
Speaker 4: He's strong, he's the big guy all. Can he get hurt? Yeah, he's a man, So what's going to stop him from banging with me?
Speaker 2: I'm not a coacher in your corner, but I wouldn't suggest you bang with him.
Speaker 1: What you're trying to say you're trying to say he's not his power.
Speaker 4: Think he's strong at whats clear?
Speaker 1: Terrence Crawford is amazing.
Speaker 3: We know that what he does, what you say, what I'm saying is what makes you think that probably the size.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can hurt him.
Speaker 4: Is what I'm saying. Did he get hurt his last fight? Yes?
Speaker 2: Case yeah, But you got to get to him though, So you're saying this man can't get to him.
Speaker 4: That's what you say.
Speaker 1: My man read as a great boxing guy. He says, you win, no problem. My Bob says, you win no problem. Neither are the bigs I've been having since the fight's.
Speaker 4: But Shanga Main don't feel that way.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: What listen? That's his opinion.
Speaker 3: You know, when people have an opinion, it's like as everybody got one.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's tough to admit when you're wrong, especially when you're right about a lot of stuff like I am. But I was right about UFOs, I was right about being mistaken from Mars Chestnut. I was right about envy being a Spanish American descent. It's just a gift that I have. But there's a lesson to be learned in this, Okay, if you know what you can do, there's no need to have a bunch of words and lip service. Just show and prove through actions and deeds. And Bud showed us on Saturday through actions and DEDs. That fight was hard to watch, man, It was hard to watch. Okay, it was hard to watch Earl Spince get beat like that. That fight had me stressed. I'm not a gambling man, so I didn't have no money on the fight. I love bull fighter, so there wasn't a personal attachment to either one. But I did feel like Bud was in there kicking my ass.
Speaker 1: I felt Budd was.
Speaker 2: In there taking out years of being dotted by critics. He was taking it out on Earl. It felt like Bud took it very personal that people said this is the guy y'all said could beat me. And every time Earl got knocked down, I felt knocked down too.
Speaker 1: I was so.
Speaker 2: Emotionally drained from the fight on Saturday night that I didn't even go see Beyonce on Sunday.
Speaker 1: What I was tired.
Speaker 2: Okay, that already worked myself up to think we was gonna get a much more competitive fight than we got.
Speaker 1: So emotionally that was a letdown.
Speaker 2: Even if you had Earl, even if you had Bud, nobody could predict that level of domination.
Speaker 1: Even if you predicted Bud.
Speaker 2: To knock Spinch out, or if you thought Spench was gonna knock but out, you didn't think either one of them was going to dominate the fight the way Bud did. Okay, So drop on the clues bombs of Terrence Crawford, all right, And I don't need a rematch. I understand Earl Spince is going to exercise his rematch clause may fight at one fifty four.
Speaker 1: Anything can happen in a fight.
Speaker 2: But we all know styles make fights, and I don't know what Earl Spence could do style wise to have any answers for what Terrence Crawford did Sunday night, the way Terrence Crawford fought, I mean Saturday night, the way Terrence Crawford.
Speaker 1: Fought on Saturday night.
Speaker 2: He could have helped the Avengers in the Battle for Earth against Dingos.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't tell me that.
Speaker 2: When it comes to hand to hand combat, Terrence not up there with Captain America. So I don't know what could change in the rematch. But Earl Spence is an elite level fighters, so anything can happen. But after what we saw Saturday night, the gap between them is so wide. I don't want to see a rematch, but hey, they probably will rematching. Then after that, there's nothing left for Bud to do. He'll be thirty six years old. Let's say he wins the rematch in a dominant fashion again, then what he's gonna fight?
Speaker 1: Boots?
Speaker 2: Love Boots, but that does way more for Boots than it does for Terres Crawford, so there's no incentive there. So I see Budd moving up to one fifty four fighting Jamel Charlo for the opportunity to become a three division undisputed champion and then retire. That's it, nothing else for Budd to do. After that, he's quieted, all the critics, silenced, all.
Speaker 1: That they says. And he's absolutely right.
Speaker 2: If he was wrong about Terrence Crawford versus Earl Spits, just admit it, give the man his props. Just admit you was wrong and give that man his just due. Terrence, Bud Crawford, you are indeed the illus nigger in Nebraska, and I was wrong about you losing the earlspins, so please give me Charlamagne to God, the biggest he Hull.
Speaker 1: It's hard man. That was a tough fight to watch, very tough fight to watch. All right, Well, thank you for that donkey today. Yes, indeed