Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: Again you Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeart radio podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy it's a it's a day to gazette away.
Speaker 3: I guess it's it's not the official gazette, it's it's what do we call it, parenthood gazette.
Speaker 1: This is technically Gilmore Girls Gazette Parenthood. So yeah, okay, so it's a we're here to Parenthood away and we are thrilled. How it is the best job ever to talk about parenthood.
Speaker 3: I actually agree. Like I literally was in the shower as you can tell as my hair still wet, and I was like, this isn't work. I'm like, I get to go talk about parenthood. At first, I was in my in the shower going, oh wait, I don't know any Gazette stories because I forgot we'd already taped Gazette. And then now we're doing parenthood, and so I was like, oh, I just get to talk about parenthood.
Speaker 1: Jason River, this is how good I know this show is the second well not the second because I still have to work the rest of the day, but tonight I will watch the next episode of parenthood. I do not wait till the day before to watch it, like I watch it as soon as I possibly can, And I won't watch the next episode until we recorded the podcast, so I don't blur anything, but you bet your bottom dollar. I'm watching the next episode tonight.
Speaker 3: First of all, nothing makes me happier than you using you bet your bottom dollar?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Is do you bet your bottom dollars?
Speaker 4: From?
Speaker 3: Annie? Right? I think that's our dollar that tomorrow? Is that what it's from?
Speaker 1: So that's where I think that song?
Speaker 3: Or is it from? But it must be a phrase now I have to.
Speaker 1: Know, well, well, Amy looks it up. This is season one, episode seven, what's going on down there? Adam struggles to balance family time with everyone's busy schedules, especially as Gabby continues working with Max. Sarah considers telling Amber about her growing relationship with mister sir. Aka is it sire or sir?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 1: Sir? It's not sire, it spells sir, sir, d y r sir.
Speaker 3: That's how you spell it.
Speaker 1: Jason Ritter's character the teacher, while how do he visits Julia at work? Meanwhile, Crosby explores single parent dating.
Speaker 3: What role did Jason Ridder play. He played Mark sir Ce, Why are why the weird, weird, weird choice of a TV last name so unnecessary to confuse us like that?
Speaker 1: I know, so unnecessary?
Speaker 3: Why? Like you could have just been like mister Johnson and it would be fine.
Speaker 1: Totally right, Like, where do you want to start?
Speaker 3: Well, let's start with Jason Ritter, because here's what I'm going to tell you. I can't remember everything, but he's not gone forever. That's what I can tell you. He's not gone forever. How much were you like? First of all, I almost said, Lora lie, Like, I get it. She's doing the right thing. It's really it is. And Adam did the right thing, Adam Braverman, I feel like he did the right thing too. They all doing the right thing. But it still sucks because finally these two like each other and it's like it sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I think in the case of Sarah Mark and Amber, I think when she realized the impact that had on her daughter, she immediately aborted mission. She's like, I can't, I can't do this. And I have to respect her for that, because if you're looking at it optically, you have your daughter's teacher who is more than ten years younger than you. Will it work out? Probably not?
Speaker 3: I know that's first of all inappropriate, inappropriate. The teacher cannot date the daughter.
Speaker 1: No, no, the other way around.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see what you're saying. Oh I thought you were saying like she's sacrificing herself so that the.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, Like will it work out between Sarah and Mark?
Speaker 3: Possible?
Speaker 1: Probably not? But it could? It could? It could?
Speaker 3: It really could, of course it could.
Speaker 1: Is it one endgame? Maybe maybe not? But is it worth it risking right now? When I get when she said ask me out in two years?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, go a couple couple things. Let's talk about number one. It's more painful because Amber has a crush on him and we know it, and now Adam knows it, and now Sarah knows it. Right, Like, when I think about Rory and Max Medina and Loralai, Rory did not have a crush on Max Medina at all, Like I don't even know if he was like her favorite teacher, Like it was just like he was just a reilar old dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 3: It was still questionable, but basically fine. This is a little bit more twisted and painful because you're like, Amber doesn't even love school and she loves this guy and he's making her the iPod.
Speaker 1: And he's keeping her on the right track, you know, like he's doing good for her.
Speaker 3: When I watched that scene and it's so obvious she loves him. Remember when they are close and you're like, she wants to kiss him. It's so uncomfortable. He's he's not inappropriate. He doesn't he is not inappropriate. But it feels weird because you're like, oh, god, she likes him. This is all weird. I think it makes it tougher to let Sarah date him because of the crush. Yes, it's like, ooh, Adam's right, because Adam's like Sarah.
Speaker 1: Like you see your mom holding the guy.
Speaker 3: He likes him, right, Like this is her teacher number one, which makes it really tough, but number two, she has a crush on him. When Sarah Braverman goes in and tells her and then she's like no, no, no, okay, it's fine, it's so fine. And then the door closed and she cried, just cried like every teenager, and you're just like this is so oh. I know I immediately no, okay, little bit of a fact. Jason Ritter makes appearances in season one, season two, season three, season four, season five, and season six of Parents.
Speaker 1: Oh so there's two years later. There is a two years later at some point. Yeah, yeah, okay, I like that. I like that a lot. Can we Okay, first before I move on to what I was gonna ask or ask you about, but the first thing, good move to send the flowers to the bar. That was very, very cute. He is smooth AF smooth AF but also like you can just tell that they have chemistry totally, like, oh.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to remember what was the date? My menopause brain just really fast? What was their date? Where did they go? See pregnancymnopause? Sorry, guys, we obviously date. Oh no, I remember. It came back to me, thank you. They're like walking, They're like out walking in a park or something, and then he kind of he goes unclench your arms because I want to hold your.
Speaker 1: Hand, the holding hands.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yes, yes, yes, yes for a second there. Wow, came back to me.
Speaker 1: Just but this I haven't in bright red on my notes to talk to you about, because well, when Adam takes Sarah aka Peter takes uh Lauren to breakfast to talk about everything. I literally could not get I watched that scene six thousand times.
Speaker 3: I'm really glad you're bringing this up because I didn't pay attention for that during that scene, so I didn't notice it.
Speaker 1: Oh, but are they like so could you not?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm so mad? Is there anyway I don't even know this is possible? Is there any way we can the scene? I know this is so Jackie. I'm giving you such an almost impossible thing. I now need to see it. I can always go.
Speaker 1: Back, and I think it's just gonna scar me for this, like anytime. It's just this Sarah and Adam scene because I just see it so lately, and they're just smiling the way they just smile at each other.
Speaker 3: I'm like you, it is not siblings in the rewatch. It's the one call out I'll make that I didn't have as an issue the first round, other than they all get along so well, and they're very huggy, more than like regular siblings, Like do you hug your brother all the time?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Right, these siblings. Oh, we're getting to watch it. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Jackie. It is rolling okay. He First of all, the way.
Speaker 1: Look look just all of it, all of it. I cannot it is she was.
Speaker 3: Way too smiley.
Speaker 1: I would never act like that.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 3: Oh look at her eyes, did you see?
Speaker 1: And the hair touch.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. They can't help themselves. Oh my god, you guys, it is so flirty.
Speaker 1: She just gave him the up and down.
Speaker 3: He's doing better. She's she cannot hide it. She loves him, she cannot hide it. He's he's doing a better acting.
Speaker 1: Good, he's good. She she's in life.
Speaker 3: She cannot help it. Look at her, she's just smiling. But now I guess we're supposed to know she's supposed to be smiling because she's in love. But it's coming across like she's in love with him. She's in love with that braver with her brother, especially with the sound off. You're like, and then now now there's like a sad moment and she's like, it's the head turn, but it's the eyes.
Speaker 1: You can just tell in Lauren Graham's blue eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, being an actor is so uncomfortable because she's having to sort of talk to him over his shoulder. I would go home with a neck ache from that.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jackie, thank you.
Speaker 3: That was an excellent moment there. We just got to have because yeah, you can see it.
Speaker 1: It's you can see it. You can definitely see it.
Speaker 3: She loves Jason Ritter in my opinion too, because you can see it with them. They have chemistry.
Speaker 1: They have on there's a difference they have on screen m on screen chemistry versus the scenes with with Peter aka Adam. There's there's real life chemistry. Yeah, I'm gonna agree.
Speaker 3: I am going to agree. Okay, let me see if there's anything else I want to talk to there. The breakup scene is brutal, Yeah, brutal, and he goes chasing into the hallway and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Ouch yum ouch. Yeah. Well, I mean you told me when the seasons he's he appears in. But I do hope in two years they like figure it out and like until then.
Speaker 3: There's a whole thing that I want to ask you about in a couple of years when we've finished, because I'll tell you this, Ray Romano comes in.
Speaker 1: You know, I love Ray Ramano.
Speaker 3: That's good and I I think it sort of becomes a Jason Ritter or Ray Romano. Okay, you know, moment I'm trying to think of another show that had a thing like that. I don't want to say Christopher and Luke. That's not even the same.
Speaker 1: Kind of because there was a moment where it was literally Christopher Luke.
Speaker 3: I guess, okay, and I want to see who you pick?
Speaker 1: Okay, but too soon?
Speaker 3: Seeven five years? All right? Maybe not five years. I think it's two years. We'll get there in two years.
Speaker 1: Should we talk about Crosby?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm actually like a little bit mad at Joy Bryant. I think she overreacted.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I disagree.
Speaker 3: I mean, he stopped it, and he was like, I feel like he did the right thing.
Speaker 1: He still left his newly found son in a pool with a stranger that he doesn't know with a lifeguard.
Speaker 3: True, true, but they could have been going to get snacks. I don't know that he knew what was happening. I think she even said we'll go get snacks.
Speaker 1: She did, but she wasn't gone. She wasn't gone for a minute. They were gone for minutes.
Speaker 3: He got hoodwinked. And I also don't think Jabbar like a kindergarten kid. A five year old is gonna like put together. Yeah, I then dad disappeared for fifty kindergarten's don't.
Speaker 1: Probably say, oh dad went in the house with a blah blas mom.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit of a stretch, No, kindergartener. He's like, I was in the pool with my friend and there was a lifeguard and dad was in the pool and yeah, and then he went in for snacks like nobody. No, there is no way by what Jabbar knew that he that Jabbar could have told his mom anything that she could have won plus one equals eleven million. No, no way, That's what I'm like, Come.
Speaker 1: On the second the second that Dak's aka Crosby was like, oh, who's that guy? And she said, oh, it's a lifeguard. I automatically her motive. I was like, she's gonna try to get in with this guy.
Speaker 3: How great was that house? Although it's a little bit modern for me, like it's like I'm not super into cement floors, but still great house.
Speaker 1: I want her job. Tell me about her job.
Speaker 3: I think she's just rich ex wife lady. Like I think she just made a lot of money off the kid's dad.
Speaker 1: I mean that house is gorgeous.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that was a great house Gredepool. I know a lot of people. This is weird, but I do know people that hire lifeguards when they have playdates. Not not just one kid, but like if you've got ten kids. They don't want the liability.
Speaker 1: I get that, and I honestly like, I'm all for that, But also I don't think the parents just disappear.
Speaker 3: Well. First of all, obviously, when you're having a playdate with five year olds, the parents, the single parents should oh. I popped my peas there. I got so serious about parents should not be having like afternoon Delight is.
Speaker 1: Not like yeah yeah afternoon Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, but he Crosby stopped it. But then did you hear him go I'm gonna need a minute.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need a minute. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The show's not afraid to be just like a hint dirty.
Speaker 1: It's like, you do see that he is. He's a good dad, even though he's been thrown into it. He's a good dad.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm saying Joy Bryant number one would never have known, because there's no way a five year old put that.
Speaker 1: Together her knowing. I'm justifying her response of her knowing, which we are to assume she knows.
Speaker 3: First of all, no chance she would know. Number two. It's hard for me because there's no chance she's okay, but she does know. So how do you react? Not as aggressively as she did. I think she should have been a bit more like because he stopped it.
Speaker 1: Well, agree to disagree here, he's still landed up in the bedroom in the.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give him a level five instead of a level ten fail. I get it. It's a level five fail.
Speaker 1: His intent was not there, but then.
Speaker 3: He realized, well and he stopped it.
Speaker 1: He stopped it. But he's still laid down in bed, and he still had his shirt off.
Speaker 3: So maybe it's just been polite. I don't know. Yeah, true, true, level five fail. It's a level five, it's not a ten.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: What do I want to talk about next? Minka Kelly being a party girl and just crushing it and being ready.
Speaker 1: To roll the dead?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Yes, you can talk about Minka Kelly.
Speaker 3: How about Minka Kelly setting a boundary too? She's like, no, I can't. First of all, she's not a babysitter. That's where I thought Adam was being a little bit of a inappropriate I wanted to say a different word a little bit of an ass thinking that Minka Kelly can just stay for another hour, like she's a babysitter. She's not a babysitter. She's as an aid, like she's teaching Max how to, like, I don't know, overcome his diagnosis in some ways, or.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if she's actually a doctor, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: She but she's like a qualified aid. She's not there eighty sitter or nanny. And I thought it was a little bit condescending for him to do that. And then I love that she set the boundary and she's like, no, I need a break before I go to my next family. And it was like she's pretty much a baller, Mica ke she is a baller.
Speaker 1: I found it. Okay, Oh, I have so many thoughts. Let's just go to thought number one. Thought number one? All right. They go to the restaurant that Crosby recommended. YadA YadA. It's this party place, and.
Speaker 3: Of course it's like the Hippus place in down not on San Pablo, by the way, that made no sense, but anyway.
Speaker 1: But Adam's doing, you know, a business meeting whatever, YadA YadA, sees Minka Kelly. They're just slinging back tequila shots. And it did make me think about when I was in my twenties when I used to do that, and just my husband and I talk about all the time, like remember we used to just party and then the next morning we just show up aout work at eight a m. And be fine, totally fine.
Speaker 3: I could go in Vegas all night and then work the whole next day and then do it again. We had this thing in Vegas. Well we still do, but Danielle and I have retired from it because we're too old.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: It's called the Ieart Radio Music Festival, and we would go. I think we would start on a Wednesday. We would go on a Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, work all day. And we're not talking like five virus a work. We're talking like sixteen hour narly work, go out, go to like out and then start again. Yeah, at the end, I was a little dicey on the fifth day, but like I made it through the five days and then then we narrowed it down to four days. Then we were like three days. And now Danielle and are like.
Speaker 1: Pass we cannot be telling you A lunch meeting throws me at the age that I'm at right now, and like, oh, I literally am like lunch meeting. Like in what I'm trying to say is like going to a lunch meeting and having like a glass of rose. Is is oh partying for me right now?
Speaker 3: You gotta see this lady, This lady on TikTok that cracks me up. She started that I Don't Care club. It's for people in peri menopause and menial She's like hundreds of thousands of dollars. She's like, we're in the I Don't Care club. I don't care if my clothes match. They're just clothes, and you can just that's all I need is just clothes. Like it's so funny, and I was just like, lady correct, like her correct. No, First of all, if I've got to do something at night, I have to prepare for it all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm right there with you.
Speaker 3: What's that other TikTok? If I know I can't go out tonight, I have to get up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. So there's just one thing I like have to talk to you about, and I don't know if I can talk to you about it because you've seen it. But where I stand at this moment watching this.
Speaker 3: No, give it to me, give it to me, because I also don't totally remember.
Speaker 1: Okay, where I stand watching this series at this moment as the first time viewer. Minka Kelly gives me a pit in my stomach.
Speaker 3: Tell me more like you think she's gonna kiss Adam?
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel like there's gonna be there Adam Adam Minka relationship. There's something that's throwing me and I just like, can't one hundred trust her.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Here's what I'm gonna tell you. You're wrong and right. So you're wrong, but you have very good intuition that says she likes.
Speaker 1: Him, but he blocks I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 1: You'll see, Okay, there's something that just does it does not sit right with me with her character. Just something there.
Speaker 3: Fair, fair, fair for it. Now, I don't think what I actually I'm okay with it. You'll see. Let's just leave it at that. You shall see, all right, shall see? What else do I want to say about Max?
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: She also was like, no, we're not gonna not do the sticker system and suddenly just what do you want to do? Ride bikes or go on a walk or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's like, you need to stick to the system and do the thing is and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: One call out their yard looks super fake. I did not love I need to watch your yard. They're the Braverman's yard, like Zeke and Missus Braverman whose name always goes out of head. It's more dirt, so I'm okay with it. And I think it has a driveway. Adam Braverman's yard super fake. It just looked like fake AstroTurf didn't look real.
Speaker 1: You know, we have to talk about Adam's vent about him, I'm not having a life and only.
Speaker 3: Had it shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: I literally was like, Adam, you're gonna need to take a back seat. You're gonna need to sit down because you're yelling at the wrong person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, take a seat at him, take a seat. She kind of says that, and I think Monica Potter looks like she sort of had tears in her eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she totally had tears and really good acting. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I understand Adam. He works hard and he wanted to get home. You know what else, I felt for Adam when he has to take those two dudes out. First of all, the phone call, I think she uses like some code word. I forget what she says, but she's like the oven is on or something like that. Yes, so that was funny, although I don't know she was, but it was still funny. The thing that I could relate to the most is he's at this work thing with these clients that are clearly flirting with ladies in the and he just wants to go home so bad.
Speaker 1: He just wants to get laid.
Speaker 3: So he was like drinking a fruity drink like a mocktail, but he just wants nothing to be there. That's something I like about Adam Braverman. I think you know, and I'll say this about dude from Handmaid's Tale, whose name's also Adam Jagger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joel, he's Joel. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Those two seem very happy being married, Like they just want to be married. They want to be with the wife, they want to be with the kids. They are very happily married.
Speaker 1: For now.
Speaker 3: You'll see. It's good. I mean, the show's got twists and turns. It's really good.
Speaker 1: We have to talk about Julia's midlife crisis, though not midlife crisis, but crisis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's having a bit of realizing. She sold out is what I would call it. She sort of sold out to corporate greed. And he was like, you like.
Speaker 1: Shopping at companies, crushing little companies.
Speaker 3: I also loved I thought it was so great when Hattie's going to career day. First of all, you can see Monica Potter just like so sad, because oh my god, so sad, just getting out her old notebooks and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And that sucks, right because it's like, Manica Christina did have an amazing career at one point. And I'm so happy that Adam took to the park to say, look this, this park is here because of mom, because she obviously gave up her career to be a stay at home mom. Right, So it's just you know, as a kid, you're obviously not going to understand all the things that your parents do for you.
Speaker 3: Also it's your mom. Yeah, I wouldn't even think even if the mom had a job, she still might have gone with Julia because she's like, I want to go with my cool aunt who's just like like all the things. When she's like she took me to the fanciest place, and I think this one guy's job is just to get her coffee, Like you know, she's so her aunt is so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then I think it was like suddenly she brings up like law school or whatever, and Julie's like, yeah, I was gonna do that, and then Hattie's like you do you do that? And She's like, no, I chop up companies or whatever. I gotta pay the bills. I think the funny part too, was though, when Monica Potter comes chasing out do you need lunch, like just like trying so hard and like oh bye, thanks for doing this, and you could just almost see her like locking the door, just being like go away, mom, go away Mom. I mean I can understand that as an aunt.
Speaker 1: Well you are the cool aunt with the cool job.
Speaker 3: Well I'm the cool the aunt that's like, let's go to the cold Play concert and my my sister in law's probably like a auntie just rolling in with you know, like I'm sure the cold Play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like I think they I played that very accurately on That's the thing about the show is it really doesn't miss miss a nuance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't miss a moment to just be nuanced about things like Crosby being like, I'm gonna need a minute, or just her chasing with the to the car. You know, the little things I think are what make it so good.
Speaker 1: For sure, for sure this is this is just so good.
Speaker 3: It's like even that he's in the car and plays the music and it's the tape and like or the iPod or whatever. It's like all the little things help the storyline. I think something I notice about older shows, nineties shows, is they try to do that, but they're too on the nose about it. They almost don't give the audience enough credit. Whereas this show really gives the audience a lot of credit that they're going to be able to follow along. They're going to figure it out.
Speaker 1: It's all good, you know, And now you can somehow relate to every character. I'm not a single dad, and I kind of relate to Crosby. You know. It's like there's so many things. No matter what character is on there, you somehow find.
Speaker 3: A way to cover every storyline. There was no Zeke or Camille in this episode. No, you know, they give equal time to everybody too. That's the thing It's like I feel like every main Braverman has a storyline.
Speaker 1: And Joel wasn't really that much in it.
Speaker 3: Oh Joel was soft. Yeah, yeah, Julia had more of a storyline in this one. It's almost like the core four are the story and then it has its little things that go out from there. Because I don't even think Sam Jager Yeager Jager. Is Is he a serious? Is he on the opening credits or is he? Yes? He is?
Speaker 1: He is?
Speaker 3: I think he is. I think he is. He doesn't get childhood photos like the Braverman's, but I think he is because even Joy Bryant's on the Oh yeah, yeah, I mean it's so good.
Speaker 1: It's so good. I freaking love this show. I think I said this every single week that we've done this. Thank you for making us watch this. I love it.
Speaker 3: I actually might be better than Masil. I still think you're gonna love Mazel. Do you have any predictions for Joy Bryant and Crosby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're definitely getting together one day, they are, for sure. Yeah, that's like writings on the wall.
Speaker 3: There was almost a moment when they were gonna kiss. We saw that when they were passing Jabbar back yeah, yeah, not to wake him up. Yeah yet Yeah, yeah, they're giving us a lot of sprinkles.
Speaker 1: I think they definitely see together. I think Sarah will find somebody at some point. It's not going to be the teacher long endgame, but she'll find somebody. Julia and Joel they'll stay together. They you know, they're doing their They're going through their fire right now, which is fine. And I just see some shit happening with Adam and Christina one day. I think they are the perfect couple right now, but something's gonna shake it up. That's where I stand.
Speaker 3: You've got a lot of things correct and wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair do we write these?
Speaker 3: I'm giving this a nine point five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, nine point five. I'm right there with you.
Speaker 3: It's like, have we ever given anything below a nine?
Speaker 1: No? Nothing. The show's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Send us your notes. I hope this is interesting the way we discuss, but send us. We're open to feedback, hard, hard feedback. There was some notes I saw, Thank you so much. Somebody said they find me so annoying. It's why they stopped listening too. It's good. I can take it, and I want it. I don't know how to respond on Instagram, so I wanted to write, you know what, all right, super sorry, I'm going to work on that. So they don't love. Some people love the side tangent. Some people don't. Shout out to the lady that commented about menopause really helped me out. I read that to my mom at dinner, and it gave me a lot of comfort because she said she sometimes leaves them water running the refrigerator door opening and can't remember words. I thought. I literally read it at dinner and was like, this lady made my whole day. Do do read it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know we have to go, but how crazy is it that the crystal lilies are out? Oh?
Speaker 1: That is not this podcast, It is not this podcast, but wow, it is something, really something.
Speaker 3: It feels like it came out of nowhere unexpected to me. Was not like realizing that could happen. And let me tell you something because this is what we'll be talking about on listen if you want to. I'm now going to watch their reality show. I wasn't going to, and now I'm going to. Oh Danielle's and no, I'm like, I need to see all of this unfold. I hope the cameras are rolling.
Speaker 1: I did watch it.
Speaker 3: You watched the original version. I watched Bits and Bobs, but now I'm going to have to watch this. Also, one little tidbit for listen if you want to, or tune in for Gazette. I'll talk more about this on Gazette. This week. Jensen Ackles was on Supernatural with Jared Padileki and Jensen Ackles has a new show coming that I just saw the trailer for, also with Eric Dane and I think I'm gonna watch it. I think I'm going to So we can report more on that on Tuesday, Wednesday, whatever day because that comes out, thank you. It's sort of Tuesday into Wednesday exactly.
Speaker 1: Well now Wednesday it it's.
Speaker 3: Four am Wednesday. Set your alarms, Yeah, set your alarms. We changed it to four am Wednesday. We tape it Tuesday afternoons, so it's current. Nobody's listening anymore.
Speaker 1: Braver Bin's out, everybody, don't forget.
Speaker 3: Follow us on Instagram at I Am All In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com