Speaker 1: Yeah, what's something y'all was going on? Brod Yo. He's a legendary Queen's rapper. Hey Hanks, that is your boy and O I E. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What up is dj e f N? Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports. You know what I mean, the most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drum facts. This is drinks. Every day is New Year's Eve. That's that YoY y y your boy? And what up is dj e f N? This drink test?
Speaker 2: Motherfucker ballcast Make so.
Speaker 1: This sounds like a seal is dying. It sounds like I'm testing Newton right now.
Speaker 2: We have one of the dudes from the day that he stepped in this game. He has wanted to go bar from bar with the great lyrical lyricism is so important to this guy.
Speaker 3: I ain't no one to nigga. I went, all right, great.
Speaker 1: I'm making you up. I don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: This guy came in the game, came in the game and just wanted to let these people know that lyricism isn't dead. Lyricism is in the forefront. He later on made Joe Butten's TV. Damn, did I just blow it up? Now the fans know? Okay, all right, he made name in the process. I'm saying, I'm dyslexing. He got to give me a pack. I'm just like, so he made this TV show where he was like the first reality show in the mini.
Speaker 3: Can do you think I can sue loving hip hop?
Speaker 1: Hold, let's get to that. We're gonna get to that. This guy's you got your what did you say? You want to sue loving him? That's breaking? It's not break.
Speaker 3: This is not breaking. No, but I thought that the other day, like when I thought back to some of those old Yeah, I think because because I definitely did so it might be lost.
Speaker 1: Honestly, No, you don't think about that now relationship stuff early in that relationship because it doesn't and and we still speak. Okay, So it made you not go do the next season of Love and.
Speaker 3: Hip How many? How many years are you supposed to chase spying a woman on going inter national TV? So I wasn't gonna I wasn't gonna fake a scene, uh, just to do a show. No, that's not where my heart lie?
Speaker 1: And and what was it like like what was your heart?
Speaker 3: And I never asked the FAGA scene by the way, so let me let me say that too.
Speaker 1: But there's been fake that you heard.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean I watched the show, so I mean there's some ship on.
Speaker 1: So they don't set up anything hip hop.
Speaker 3: I've never set up. I've never set up. But you can't ask me because I've never filmed with other people. It's only me and my significant other and maybe another old significant other.
Speaker 2: So yeah, now it's ally show something that you might pursue, maybe on your own or no, I won't.
Speaker 3: I won't say reality but something on television. Something on television, not necessarily reality TV. But there's a bunch of different ideas that I have just as a creative.
Speaker 2: So now as an artist, I always have to pick up artist. This is what this platform is about. Rage against the Machine is out there.
Speaker 1: Great Bridge and the Machine. It's a great group though, all of those guys.
Speaker 3: But you had album is out. Niggas fucking with it. I'm fucking with it. Feel good about it. We're on the road, we promoing here with you guys.
Speaker 2: He's great and Dan Green put this this this promo tour together.
Speaker 3: No no. If I'm shouting out, Dan Green, tiger.
Speaker 1: Bone has a rived.
Speaker 2: Tiger bone is not technically Look look at you know that right, it's an herb.
Speaker 3: I know what we used to use that for in Church City.
Speaker 1: That's what it is for. Okay, know what shooting? I don't know what that is. Go and see. I mean that's the wee. But it's not like you're not running around knocking it down. You know what I'm saying, Like you you can't drink biagua, and you won't, you won't get horny. No, I was running around knocking you down. You got a beautiful woman with you to say some noise. Joe always having a beautiful woman. So much is wrong about these shoutouts.
Speaker 3: Joe always having a beautiful always having get you in trouble.
Speaker 1: With the beauty.
Speaker 2: I was saying, look, look, it looks like I just seen y'all interact and it looks very genuine and you look like a loyal man.
Speaker 1: Joe, but is a loyal man? Yes? Okay, that was a great answer. That's a horrible question in front.
Speaker 2: I mean, some niggas is bold, you see Havoc. Havoc was like because here the chick right there, like right with my man.
Speaker 1: Sunny is standing and I start it was Sunny actually got ship and he was like he start man.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I was like, but you could be top man when you just have a chick. What's the relationship you might think.
Speaker 1: She looked like side. Yeah, she looked like.
Speaker 2: Say that this conversation, this is all the tiger boat.
Speaker 1: Let's put the title. Yo.
Speaker 2: First off, let me shout out to my boy Chris. Veggie delight, Veggie Delight, and Merry Mark. If you want to go out there and get some good vegan food, you know what I'm saying. And this and you get some good tiger bone veggie delight, man, if you're forgetting as well.
Speaker 1: So now yo, bigga shut out the more ship than a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Joe, this.
Speaker 1: Big bringing you in in a little while as well. Worried. So Joe, you're from Jersey City.
Speaker 3: But your ties by way of Queens and this this is what I was getting to.
Speaker 1: But your ties was with uh two three queens guys that I know off top It was DJ Clue, Webbing, Knitty and maybe Scanned Dollars. So that's four. That's four guys. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I can count, I can't spell. Yeah, yeah, gang clue.
Speaker 3: It was so long ago, just by up and stance, just God just worked out that way that the people that eventually helped me get my career off the ground ended up being through Queens. So now we're recording in Queens.
Speaker 1: But how did you how did y'all initially meet?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I don't know how we initially meet initially? My my my demo travel That sounds so strange to even hear actual back when they were cossette players. Yeah, traveled, and I think my god brother maybe got it to cut Master C. And I think web got it from cut Master C. And then that was history from there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then now but what what what time here? What year is this around? One? Okay?
Speaker 3: One old one? So now or if it was going around in two thousand, I was already with uh in Queens and the old one with webbing Indian.
Speaker 1: So now y'all formed this crew? It was like you fabulous? And who was it? Somebody else?
Speaker 3: Paul came? Was Paul was spitting back then?
Speaker 1: And was it the guy from Jersey City? Tool it ran? Yeah, that's what I was looking for. Stack eventually came.
Speaker 3: So it's a formidable fordable too. Even Mayo. You know what, Mano just hit me like two weeks ago and he was like, yo, I got this clip of from like that never went out a stack. It was me, you stacked news. It was like named the whole bunch of niggas from back then. So nigga Mano came home and then he was working with us. This is just all from association of just real niggas, just Webiniti. But you was always supposed to be a solo artist, correct, yeah, always right cool?
Speaker 1: But was the plan to come out with the group first?
Speaker 3: No, I was never coming out with the group. It just so happened fabs with Clue as a Storm who was managed by Skin and then Webbing Nitties or I was their solo act.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody had a solo.
Speaker 3: Act back then, especially I think that was there where every street nigga had somebody.
Speaker 1: Bigger web So now so now they you signed to Desert Storm.
Speaker 3: No, never, I never signed it. So it was management from Webinitty. No, they were production that production production. Okay, I think that was a big misconception. Another big word. We need a big word alert.
Speaker 1: No, I know that. Listen.
Speaker 2: You know, you know we're unprofessional here. But every time you learn a k new Joe Button words.
Speaker 1: Because y'all watched this.
Speaker 2: Asi Martinez's interview, I learned at the three or four like I was like, damn, this nigga said called DIICKI we it was ill.
Speaker 1: It was ill, he said, some other chick. Continue. I'm sorry, I don't remember what I was saying.
Speaker 2: Me neither, let's change SOMETHINGCT Well, some of us might already know these words.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, because you know I went to the resource room.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, He went to the smart class. So Joe Buttons, now you got these guys, come on, has you We got these guys.
Speaker 1: And then now they tell you we're going to go to death jam.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I think I think their idea was to shop it wherever they could shop it. Just Kevin Lownes fell in love with it when he heard it, and they had an end with death Jam because Caine works with death Jim.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So they gave it this games Game gave it to Kevin Lownes. I think they ran it by Lee or they loved it.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 3: That's when death. Jim was still doing rappers not to say.
Speaker 1: That pumping up is not on this Yes, pumping up already you know what I'm saying before you already. No, it was on jam Yeah, yeah, I was. Yeah, I knew that. I mean I was. I was the marketer and I'm in the video. Yeah. One of the DJs we did we bring up your petty story. I just felt like we've got a story. Yeah, Joe. By the way, I'm just keeping it real.
Speaker 2: I'm one hundred percent petty, one right, petty, and I feel like people should embrace their petty now, right now.
Speaker 1: I want to give you a story. And you're gonna tell me if my man is petty, you're not. Oh yes, changes the story of listening. That's the death way. It's called drunk. Okay. He's dating a girl.
Speaker 3: The girl calls him and says, I'm going to Cisco video. That's not the way, he says, what is this gong song?
Speaker 1: What Cisco video? Alright, So he's.
Speaker 3: Not petty, you're saying, oh wait, because he said no, No, he said, that's not the way I went down.
Speaker 1: It's okay, he did it just because.
Speaker 2: She went to Cisco video. Is he petty.
Speaker 1: She didn't have that fire and know huh, she couldn't have that fire. Now he's just petty.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you she might have had the greatest text autphae.
Speaker 1: He's just like, you don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Would you have done that if she had the greatest ex everts man.
Speaker 1: We was young. She wanted to go that route.
Speaker 3: I was doing my route on a scale of one to ten. How attractive was she?
Speaker 1: She's pretty?
Speaker 3: That didn't answer me.
Speaker 1: I want Joe. She was one of the girls in the video. I just wasn't with that.
Speaker 3: She is seven on a scale of one to time. Asking for a number from.
Speaker 1: You, she's like an eight and a half nine. He paid, All right, well, look it gets wait, I'm trying to think the implants.
Speaker 3: It gets better, though, you're deaded at nine because you went to Cisco's video.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, he gets better. All then she went and did what video? You want?
Speaker 2: You want to guess? So you want me to just drum rolle? Please come on, everybody.
Speaker 1: Come on drum roll Oh wait, no, I want to guess. You want to guess. I want to guess.
Speaker 3: Was on death gym, so definitely has to be a death.
Speaker 2: It's the Big Dog on Death Jym come big d the game clip bitches one, No, you know, but it's not X big nipen.
Speaker 1: W alright, cool, she didn't want more?
Speaker 3: She didn't. Oh wait, oh ship waited is about to take a weird turn.
Speaker 2: Always always a right, So ready for this last video. It's a Queen's dude, a big Dog from Queens video.
Speaker 1: I definitely noticed. I'm talking. I don't think you know, you know, you might know, but it's not who Some people have been automatically assuming it's one person.
Speaker 3: What what's the third video?
Speaker 1: Bab what you think he was petty or he did he made the right decision. Nah, nigga. Nigga might have let go over start.
Speaker 2: Because you seem like you seem like the type of guy that you let your girl like can.
Speaker 1: Do what whatever?
Speaker 3: But that one twenty dis balled under number of Well when you say you look like the type of guy that let your girl do whatever, no, no, but you seem like a confident guy like there's swingers out there. You don't know, you don't know why to know what that means? All right, So I got to be clear. Yeah, I'm not with the swinging ship. Neither A lot of people are. Yeah, yeah, that's definitely make sure. But you seem like you're not a jealous type.
Speaker 1: Are you jealous type?
Speaker 3: No, okay, I'm the exact No, no, no, okay, Spanish though, Spanish man, yeous.
Speaker 1: Spanish girls though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the girl to act crazy, not me, that's fun, oh ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, so you think Spanish girls is crazy? No, Spanish girl crazy. It's a little racist because you've blacked. But I took.
Speaker 2: I took the racist are crazy?
Speaker 3: He says, yeah, you know that, you know, you know what funny? In New York You say that and you're in a room full of agreeans.
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 3: We was in miamid like Spanish looking around everyone shoot me sh y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't know Spanish woman crazy. Nothing that everybody knows. That's that's in the psychoplaedia and my ship. That's what I think is all right exactly. But I love it. But no jealousy, No, no jealousy. No.
Speaker 3: If you with somebody that's just about make you like, like like shit she wanted to do on videos. He did the right thing and got out of here. When you're uncomfortable, remove yourself.
Speaker 2: Now I gotta I gotta keep it real with you right now, I gotta apologize to you.
Speaker 1: For what I got a list of man all.
Speaker 2: Right, No, when you win at Drake, I was one of the guys that said, Joe is bugging, Drake is not thinking about this dude, right, And I kept watching it. I kept seeing it, and you, my man, so me saying this is hurting me because I'm like, Joe is bugging he Drake ain't thinking about this guy. And then again you kept going in and then suddenly this fort this jumps up and this guy on stage and he says.
Speaker 1: Fuck yo. And I said, damn.
Speaker 2: Oh he get up to Senate, Come have a drink, sir. And I said, damn, I was wrong. So I didn't publicly say this, so I didn't publish you apologize, But I'm publically saying it now.
Speaker 1: I thought you were out of your mind.
Speaker 2: Why because I just the way you, like, you know what, the way you analyze bars.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's like chest like you don't you don't look at.
Speaker 2: A bar like a normal person looks at a bar, like you look at a bar and be like, oh it talking about being a mason. Niggas like what he just said it He said a triangle to Joe, and you're like, but you look into bars deeper, look at the subliminate.
Speaker 1: Is that almost like you agree with that a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to disagree with it because that's just.
Speaker 1: Who I am.
Speaker 3: Okay, so when I don't know, normal people listen to the bar.
Speaker 2: But when you were saying Drake was taking shots at you, I thought you was out of your mind.
Speaker 1: I could not believe you. I really did. I was like, damn, my nigga, I think Joe is bucking.
Speaker 3: And when he got on stage and then he said what he said, I was like, wow, like.
Speaker 1: What did I miss? Point out? What that I miss?
Speaker 3: No, okay, I don't know what you missed. I don't know what you missed about it, but I mean, for me, it was plain this day. I didn't think that everybody else would think I was nuts, But that didn't matter to me because everybody I thought you was not.
Speaker 1: But they've been thought I was nuts. No, we've been thought you my point, we definitely thought you was nuts. A row on this.
Speaker 3: When I sat down and really had this talk with Rory, who's the Trake's number one fan, and we weighed this out. I was like, who cares? Who cares the day I'm crazy?
Speaker 1: Right, I was one of them.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I don't care, no, no, no, but I did my due diligence in going and doing the research and making sure that it was me. I know, people think I like to just jump at rap beef.
Speaker 1: No, it seems like that, Joe, it does.
Speaker 2: Why it seems like you know, you could out wrap somebody, so you kind of like you're the bully on the law, like you like all a little bit.
Speaker 1: I could argue that a little bit.
Speaker 3: I am going to argue that almost every Rap Beef I was in I didn't initiate.
Speaker 2: But it's like me, I like to play handball, So like when I just walk out, I'll just throw a ball up and be like what's up, and I just niggas be looking at me and they see my stomach.
Speaker 1: They think I can move nigga. The best handball player I ever met was Big pun by the way. Why but because like, yeah, the bad boys bat niggas can play. That's why this is such a great podcast.
Speaker 3: We just roped ship like that and.
Speaker 1: Come back.
Speaker 2: I think you brother, but I feel like you you're like a lyrical giant. And so but now, what was the line that made you feel like drake? It came at me right here, this this line, the first.
Speaker 3: Line, well all that. It was the one that said, all right, that's enough.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: Mal was like, Yo, you're gonna hear that ship and you ain't even gonna think nothing about that. You're gonna be like, man, I don't even bother with that ship.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, mall cool because he had heard it before me.
Speaker 3: So when I heard it, I wasn't mad, and I told I told all my people. I was like, listen, listen to it, and if it's this and it's no big deal, then it's no big deal. And we keep you pushing. If you say something stupid, gotta go right. So what it was, give me that lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give it to you.
Speaker 3: It was coming because I don't I don't know the verse. I don't listen to that song because they well, get off the radio and the stop stop playing.
Speaker 1: That's that good ship, right. You let me turn into the nigga that you almost was. You let me turn into the nigga that you own.
Speaker 3: That was just offensive to say to a man. So that made me think, oh, that must mean you think that you could rap with me, because I've always hung my hat on being able to rap.
Speaker 1: So let's rap. Because you felt like he took meek out and he got cocky.
Speaker 3: And oh no, I didn't thause all, let's get to the point because it started.
Speaker 1: You did a podcast.
Speaker 3: Yes, did you hear my podcast?
Speaker 1: Name this podcast?
Speaker 3: Later each and every Wednesday, you check my sound club?
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead, its ad right now, good podcast, but this is podcast. But this is the time. I'm gonna tell you. I was jealous of you. I've never been jealous of a man in my life, right, but I was jealous. So you know why. Let me tell you something. Everybody made fun of joke for drink. He did the drake. Everybody made fun of him. And I looked at the drake.
Speaker 2: Rant and I was like, damn, I ain't never been a fan of nobody liked that with your assessments the way you like, if you take away to yelling, what you were saying was was.
Speaker 3: How you felt. I thought it was pretty largically yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean when I took it away, I was like, damn. I was like, yo, I never was a fan of nobody.
Speaker 3: Like you yelled for effect on a podcast. It was funny about those clips. Was that week or maybe two weeks ago? I was telling it because I know I don't do clips for our podcast, not because promo, yeah, not because we choose not to. We just haven't. So I think two weeks before that, I said to Roy, I said, we should start trying to do something like some type of promo clips for some shit. So when we did that podcast and I made that clip, I made that clip from some bullshit app in my phone, like just playing around, and I put this shit up on like eight in the morning, just to see like what the reaction would be, not the reaction to what I was saying, but how beneficial it is to do promo video. So but that story took off, So that was like, well, shit got in it now, So now.
Speaker 1: You think that.
Speaker 2: And didn't take it as a COMPMP like because it's like, if you think about it, you was trying to tell him, you said, forty did an excellent job. You like kind of said everybody did an excellent job, but his lyrical concent You said that you didn't believe his emotional beliefs.
Speaker 3: Anybody said he sounded like an uninspired artist.
Speaker 1: Uninspired you go. So you think Drake saw that and was like, what the fuck is wrong with him?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I can't speak I can't speak for another man, but I would assume that that was the turning point because that's when the record came. And then that wasn't right because now you're putting the record out replying to my podcast, and now you're not the first rapper to respond to this podcast. So either you niggas think I'm sweet money.
Speaker 1: Of course, Wait, but had you done that to another album, had you know he had Meat Beef for Meet the Beef, You've done that.
Speaker 3: That soft I didn't say, so this would have been the first.
Speaker 1: Time you gave a full on review in a sense.
Speaker 3: No, we always gave reviews. I didn't, but that's not why the Meat Ship pop. But we always give reviews on the big releases.
Speaker 1: We got to start doing that because you know, you was kicking ass.
Speaker 3: So that was a big moment. That was a moment, a big deal. So that project came out, and you know, Ship happened the way it.
Speaker 2: Happened because you really did. Like when I assess it, I look at it like you really wasn't coming from a place of malice. He was coming from a place that you was a fan of, and you were like let down.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, today you know, you know, you're not able to a whole artist to a certain standard because for whatever reason, I don't know, people are idiots, or people are sensitive or whatever. I didn't think I would do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: Right, well you are, but like clearly I'm gonna say I was, I'm what did I say?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 1: As a friend? I think Joe biggest mistake.
Speaker 3: But I'm not sensitive. Let me let me but you're not with that a lot of people. I'm not sensitive. I'm not like a nigga could talk, you could say whatever you want to say. I'm not ever going to feel a way about it. So it's always hard for me to understand the things that make other men take no.
Speaker 1: You have you have, you have leather skin, you got thick skin, thick skin, but most people don't because I think that your biggest problem.
Speaker 2: And I don't mean biggest problem like in the industry or whatever. But the reason why you run into a lot of mistakes is because not mistakes, but you know problem.
Speaker 3: You ain't got to be peaceful.
Speaker 2: With me is because I think you have barbershop talk in public.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, I think. I think that's what you do. Like you filtered, unfiltered, you have like tall.
Speaker 3: It be filtered, it just be sounding unfiltered, no sound. I'd be having much worse to say, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's make some no nooyse that should be a podcast worship, having much worse ship to say.
Speaker 3: But you know, because but they got been rather cool like lately outside of outside of that old Drake ship, I ain't be for a nigga in quite some time. I try to like, let the kids do what the kids are doing.
Speaker 2: And you also recently picked up Meeks album. It's a good album. It's a good album. It's a good album.
Speaker 3: I don't know why stuff like that always becomes news like you recently big because.
Speaker 1: You positive in the public's opinion. You you you went at me. The public is stupid, No, we know that.
Speaker 4: So off.
Speaker 2: Smart smart fans beting mellege kid.
Speaker 1: I'm you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like but but all right, so, but uh, how the meet things started? Because you said Meek and Nikki took me away from like I did not say that.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me just be drunk. Fans, you already my story from your story. You said Meek looked too cute something like that, Come on, Meek looks too cute with Nikki.
Speaker 1: I didn't say no, don't come on. Whatever you want, make work, Joe.
Speaker 3: Now, the awards were the awards are just well, what award show was that?
Speaker 1: Rory? What awards show? Please? Whatever? I make them up? They don't. Never awards show it was, you'll be there.
Speaker 3: So now, because it's a great podcast.
Speaker 1: They're doing our own podcast awards. You're going to be down with us. Go CBS.
Speaker 3: Neither, they said, Emily Greg people.
Speaker 1: Emily Greg, what's the other people? Regina, Tom Danielle left down.
Speaker 3: Listen whatever award show that was that came on? You know that Meek and Nikki is a powerful couple. So they just pant. The camera pants to them a lot. This mic is fucked up, so I gotta been down. Yeah, so they camera pant to them a lot, and there's nothing wrong with that. But I just didn't hear the intro the same because Meek makes such hard music, so it was tough to see that that point got lost in translation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know what's going on, all right, super engineer has supine.
Speaker 1: Your hazard is getting mad famous, yo. People are walking up and saying.
Speaker 5: That hazard is something like, what are your engineers the supposed to be famous?
Speaker 3: You think you looking ahead?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, what was I saying? My memories back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you even smoked a lot of weed and you're like a dust and you used to smoke danger dust.
Speaker 1: Take us through an angel got butt naked? Baby?
Speaker 2: Tell us baby, we got talking about cocaine.
Speaker 1: I definitely did not get butt nked.
Speaker 3: A funny listen.
Speaker 1: Telling the story. Whatever, where do they say people who smoke, because some of them do.
Speaker 3: Angel dust is the only drug that has five different effects on you depending on your makeup, Chace. Yeah, don't have the same effect on everybody. So we could do it together. We might have the same hind.
Speaker 1: So I could hit it.
Speaker 2: Meet you can hit it, and I might go to you baby. You might the strip club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I might go walk outside and think I'm swimming or some ship. Take us open something.
Speaker 1: It was interesting. I was one time the nineties.
Speaker 2: Great messling one time to a mess tag back in the days, and I was on the sea saw going up and down.
Speaker 1: Then I realized there was nobody on the other side. Yeah, was there even a sea sawce? It was, and I couldn't walk home. I was in Queens and Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: And it's like two blocks away from Left Brack and every bush I came and I was like shoot. At the time, I had a gun on you, shoot the shoot the bush. And I was like, I realized, like hard drugs ain't for me, but let's get just go down his memory lane, remembery lane, PCP. All right.
Speaker 1: Pe D Crack gave us some PCB stories too.
Speaker 3: I just saw pe d Crack Philly.
Speaker 1: He looked like he was still on that ship or no, he looked good. It looked good. That's my brother. How we love pe D Crack. We protective over him, so.
Speaker 3: I let him to He looked like he was in good spirits energy.
Speaker 1: Introduce you the PCP.
Speaker 3: I think I had just smoked too much weed at the time that it was boring.
Speaker 1: You didn't need to be introduced. It was everywhere. Yeah, please don't say that. It was everywhere though in Jersey.
Speaker 2: Jersey at the time, in Jersey and shouting yeah Jersey, PCP. Yeah, a little bit of Queen's Bridge. Yeah, Jersey was bringing.
Speaker 1: It to Harlem, because that's how I was making this the nineties.
Speaker 2: Yes, in fact, I think, man, I think that was actually about that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I do believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah, So who introduced you? That's what's good. I don't think it was one person in particular, mm hmm. And and I'm not encouraging the youth to go out and can't you even find.
Speaker 1: An introduce you can find? I'm definitely you find everything. You can find people still doing, you can find Frankenstein's foot, even you can do. I'm just telling you, I know a nigga. I know a nigga. I know a nigga. I know a nigga. His name is one stop.
Speaker 3: You stopped whatever you need.
Speaker 6: So, but that's is not a good drop. No drugs good and your your drug free. Don't want to do that, no drinks. This is this is great.
Speaker 2: So what you're not You're not one of them guys. I think you're a drug addict. No, I'm just crazy enough. I'm crazy enough.
Speaker 3: When I think back to all of my really ou moments in life, it was it was either dust related or drug related or altcol related in a program. I don't know that well.
Speaker 1: When I'm saying, were you in a programming and then you're following some steps?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no no no, I'm talking about when you say program, I'm thinking you found this rehab.
Speaker 1: Rehab, like a rehab. I went to rehabit sent team. Yeah, but that's a long time.
Speaker 3: It was a wild nigga in my teenage years. I keep trying to save inadvertently.
Speaker 1: If he looked up a web and that he trust me.
Speaker 3: He was a wild niggagai that was back. But nobody introduced me to dust. That was just cool, Like my man, it was cool because you seem like.
Speaker 1: A type of nigga. I'm gonna be honest, and I know it's gonna sound fucked up, but you seem like a strong minded nigga, like very strong mind. You seem like you could say fuck it. New Year's even.
Speaker 2: Going in again, and then you know what I'm having January second and you could sold walk.
Speaker 3: I'm having such a hard time kicking cigarettes. I'm trying to quit.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to have a bogie off you the loss yo here, you're just too competitive.
Speaker 1: I know your competitive nigga. Listen, listen, listen, listen. He's supposed to completely ignoring me. You know what happened.
Speaker 2: I'm in a car service and I'm smoking smoking weed that I put the weed out and I start smoking cigarette, and then I smoke another cigarette, and then I smoke another one.
Speaker 3: Why are you smoking? Three signs?
Speaker 2: Because it was before an interview, before interview, I just I get pumped, Like you know what I'm saying. I get pumped, And so I said to the guy, I said, y'all apologize. You know what I'm saying. I know that was a little too cold in New York City at the time. He said, what I drove Joe buttons around.
Speaker 1: There's nothing, There's nothing. I took it.
Speaker 3: So personally, I'm like, hold up, start smoking more. He's like, yo, Joe. Joe smokes for aroun like he gets a.
Speaker 1: Coffee and then he just smokes. I'm like, the fact that you're trying to make this a cool thing is a problem. It's a cool, foul thing. Let's not take cake away from the cool. If you could smoke a lot of cigarettes, you the nigga. It just makes some noise world cancer.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just amazed at everyone making noise.
Speaker 1: You gotta make noise for lit cigarettes. We make noise for ship. That's very all right, that's a good thing.
Speaker 3: Write that down cigarettes cigarettes, you o, my cigarette colleague.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm quitting. No, you're still with new points. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look I switched though I went white. You you got worried? Ye werena go all the way way?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're gonna these people way.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute.
Speaker 3: Man's damn ruined my whole fucking hip hop child.
Speaker 1: And he made reporting. He smoked. The guy made war report fucking I did. I couldn't smoked this year in the ward for my gun was too hot. She was.
Speaker 2: But cigarette niggas, it's it's bad and it's good. But let me just tell you you're a real challenging nigga, because when I sent that thing out, you.
Speaker 1: Was like, he don't want it? Why did he even like I would know what?
Speaker 7: I'm mad that.
Speaker 3: I'm mad ignoring if anybody say anything atagonists, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what that. That's a word.
Speaker 2: I just let's make some noise, fantagonist, Joe, butten's meaning, let's go oh.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm not going to break down. Antagonist is when you persist, continuously antagonize.
Speaker 1: The opposite of protagonist. I don't think Joe. I don't think Joe ever skipped class. I think I don't think you skipped class.
Speaker 3: Lass with the fucking mad dog.
Speaker 2: I think you was the nigga in social studies like me answering ship like.
Speaker 3: Because I swear all the information I know came from somewhere other than school. Jersey City, honestly, very much that I learned from from school.
Speaker 1: Jersey City is a rough place.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I used to go to the Newport Mall by there every time I have to drive through jerseys.
Speaker 2: They made it nice now. No Newport is nice now, but you gotta you gotta draw through the projects. So first to go to Newport Mall a liquor tule, and.
Speaker 1: It's very scary. It's very scary.
Speaker 3: Jersey City was real scary until they started gentrifying and doing all that ship. Now the white people took over. Black folks only got like three blocks, so it's scary. For three blocks on the hill, it's a couple of places, a couple of pockets you shouldn't go. But for the most part they're trying and get rid of us.
Speaker 2: I think black people used to start genifying white people neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: It's just enough for us.
Speaker 8: Like, let's think about it in Miamid, right, we just put up twenty thousand, right, and just every summer or every like spring, just like the fuck up some white neighborhood, Like just.
Speaker 1: Go out there.
Speaker 2: Everybody got their own cribs, barbecues everywhere, legal pistols.
Speaker 3: I was just I was in Pennis and Physicola, yeah, three state, and I don't I can't remember the last time I was afraid somewhere like That's how it was.
Speaker 1: I only want to pray in Prinsacola. Y'all. You got a lot of country that are fucking crazy nice.
Speaker 3: It was pick up trucks driving by with with Trump stickers and overweight white.
Speaker 1: Men screaming flag. Oh yeah yeah, part of that, A lot of that a lot. Hey, boy got a boy a lot of boy. I heard boy a lot. Yeah, I heard boy. That's crazy. That's that's that's cold word. Nigga. Yeah, the same thing on the loan got here. Boy. I'm like, nigga, you should have just said it to me, nigga.
Speaker 2: So so Little Wayne just now me and you both got records with Little Wayne.
Speaker 1: Little Wayne is both our peoples.
Speaker 2: I remember you was out here, MARLINI hit me and told me you was in North Miami or like like the Sunny Hour section you.
Speaker 3: Was swimming the video the other one with Wayne, I was.
Speaker 2: Actually ten minutes away. I came there, but you weren't there. So I broke out for me and you both did records with Wayne. I believe we both got the probably you know, love for Wayne, but he just recently said the black lives matter, and he apologized.
Speaker 1: He apologized.
Speaker 2: But what did you feel initially when you first seen little Wayne say that Wayne was high?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did too. I mean that was the night life. That was a nightline interview, Yeah, dayline, night Line.
Speaker 3: I watched it and said, okay, Wayne is high. Okay, But I tried not to put too much. I don't put too much credence into things that people say. When they hih now DJ envy and they just stop putting cameras in front of niggas faces when they trying to enjoy. They hi.
Speaker 1: Yeah unless they come to drink. Chance, come and drink chances. You can be out here. Yeah one day on night line or dayline.
Speaker 2: You gotta be smart, you gotta be on night that nigga pull up the biggest blood rag ever.
Speaker 1: Did you see that? In Yo? Nigga Rag was like, nah, it was like a was like a comfort up. She was like.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, ship, the nigga got a comfort in his pocket.
Speaker 1: But big up, little way and that's my man. Mac Bye. You know the platform is wide open.
Speaker 2: But now let's get to DJ MVY. Y'all both light skin. Let me see I heard y'all go to the same.
Speaker 1: Bar arate school. What's going on? What is going on? Because he said he go to karate school. He said boxing, he said bucks. But I know I used to know envy when you do karate school, he said, as I'm doing drunk fast drunk fact. So first of all, wait, between, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was about to ask you to tell me because I didn't I didn't know something was happening, so I listened to the podcast, so I need you to tell me what happened an instigator.
Speaker 1: I came here and look, wait.
Speaker 3: Wait, and can I say I have to applaud you, right, I have to applaud you because a nigga will sit down here right like like the NV ship.
Speaker 1: I'm listening and it didn't take much.
Speaker 3: You said something Joe muddins and you are what he's said, and then said now here what he said, and then you just.
Speaker 1: Start freestybling some ship and then you got a great interview. That is my whole you I want to do that you now knowing my ship? All right, this is what happened. Somebody hit me, he says, and be pulled up the MV walked, you know, over there. So somebody just like, I'm like, what the fuck is wrong with envy? Like you know, I ain't saying with something like you know, Joe.
Speaker 2: Joe just did a whole podcast about him, So that's all the information I needed, right, So I was just like a.
Speaker 1: Cool I'm never the whole part about him. No, he said, all lives matter. That's that's why the questions. Oh yeah, he said.
Speaker 3: MV said all lives matter on the air, on the airwaves. So he didn't say it personally to me.
Speaker 2: He said, just want to know is what's stopping frisk? It was stopping frisks, he said, and he cleared up why he said that he's our.
Speaker 3: Shay before it's a fact, I mean cleared up to y'all, right, right right, but he said that on the air, this is what you're reacting to.
Speaker 1: So I spoke about it on the podcast.
Speaker 3: I thought that was very interesting, knowing Envy, knowing where he comes from, that he would support stop in frisk. And all I said was, this is interesting, Envy. The platform is open, You're welcome to come.
Speaker 1: I would like to hear it.
Speaker 3: Like explain it to me. So and that was it, right Ry. I didn't say nothing bad about Envy. So then the next day, I guess he was feeling the heat. So he was getting heat. Clearly he was getting heat. You went back on the air because your podcast is powerful. Sorry, I mean just on general on Twitter, he was feeling it like backglass was happening.
Speaker 1: But I think the impact the avalanche fell down when your party cat when you dropped the party. Either way.
Speaker 3: So he gets on the air the next day and he tells the story about the unfortunate event that damned near happened.
Speaker 1: God bless him. Yeah, and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, that's why I'm with stopping frisk or whatever. And that was that, And then he came on your podcast.
Speaker 1: And then what did he say on our parkt you was here, nigga mind?
Speaker 3: I thought he handled himself well.
Speaker 1: But he was bad. He didn't get like this. And you said something on your podcast.
Speaker 2: You said, I don't know why Nor keeps bringing up and you're absolutely right because you know what it is. I kept seeing tiger blood in his eye every time I said Joe name. So I just so you're absolutely right, like you know, I wasn't, you know, purposely.
Speaker 3: I thought he handled himself. I thought he handled himself well, even with you instigating the matter. Yeah, I texted him, but I did text him after after I heard your podcast and I said, listen, uh, we should talk. I just heard the podcast, right, don't you think we shoul talk? And he said, yeah, pardon me, So we weren't supposed to talk. We will eventually talk. But if anybody is mad at me, I want to know why I'm in such a peaceful place now.
Speaker 1: So when y'all go to the light skinned Nigga meeting, she y' don't see each other. You don't see each other, lay us. This isn't he used to be. I'm I'm working on my ship. No, you just you've been You got the good skin in Miami. Ship going on.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to be blacker by listener, this nigga know you it looks Miami.
Speaker 1: My chest is out. Yeah, I got a baby sitter on my parents. Like, so I got babysitter tonight, I'm coming out. My wife is out here. I don't know whish yet, but she's somewhere looking good. She's a love her. God damn it was that real? Was that real? Black glove? F n girls gonna kill him. He's never brung her your girl, You brung your girl. Now she came to the blood party. Nobody remember nobody.
Speaker 3: You had her in the corner in the stas like the Muslim ladies, my nigga, nobody she telling about. Wait but wait, even if somebody did see her, look at where she gets to go.
Speaker 1: No, no, no block party. Yeah that's right. That's why we're going to do boys.
Speaker 3: So goddamn it, God damn it, I.
Speaker 1: Have to do it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just want to throw that out. So all right, So we talked about now envy, so envy. There's no problems.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with it. I can't have But it.
Speaker 2: Was funny though, Like it's funny, like to hear y'all like to hear.
Speaker 3: What I still don't really know what the thing was with him.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have that same opinion.
Speaker 3: Anybody I hear that supports that, I'm going to welcome them on my on my platform to speak about it so I can hear about it because I don't get it.
Speaker 2: We'll do uh name is podcast later anytime you're ready as well.
Speaker 1: We'll do it separately.
Speaker 3: Whatever I think y'all should should come. We should have a good time.
Speaker 2: But now you made one of the first, one of the most famous words that we use on drink chat.
Speaker 3: Yeah I didn't make that word, but no, obviously come on, forgive me you credit.
Speaker 1: You made that word. Did you ever feel some kind of way that we use it so much of it? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, Now you know what, because tax uses that word all use So that's become the little thing I get a little into podcast.
Speaker 2: You are the podcast scholar. That's a fact that.
Speaker 1: My brother.
Speaker 2: But let's seventh then, But then I went to school. I took one journalism class. That's why we're here, right.
Speaker 1: That's why he does maybe get out here in jail.
Speaker 2: So now tax comes on our podcast. He describes a situation because right after you on tax, you go to tax podcast and that happens, and then Tax does our podcast. We asked him about it, and he says, he sees you another day, like you know, after this, uh little over and he goes to you.
Speaker 1: He said, your.
Speaker 2: Say and he just said, and you said, I'm still and I like that was the case, serus comeback.
Speaker 1: Ever, I never said I'm still, wasn't I was no longer befuddled it, Okay.
Speaker 3: I see him that. I told him we had a good talk. Everything he told you all about the talk was a lie. But we had a good talk.
Speaker 1: And he said it was a lie.
Speaker 3: It was a lie, but it was like good. It's a good podcast live. Tax is really good. Tax is great, Like he's great because of that, because you're able to tell a good story. You and bellishit. You need to know, just know our films say what you want to say over you hm.
Speaker 2: But so but initially you go to tax podcasts? But did you ever hear about Tax?
Speaker 3: I knew who Tax was. You knew who he was, so why I agreed to go to the podcast? So what?
Speaker 1: What? What?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: What was like initially? Like the thing that ticked you off? It couldn't have been the Third World bitches because that was fun.
Speaker 3: Who cares about it? Whole thing was fun. You know what, I did have somewhere to be. I had somewhere to be. I was running late. I already wasn't in the best of moves to get there to promote the album. But I thought we would have good dialogue. And then you just be condescending the entire time about the release of the album. I don't care that you're a novice interviewer. I don't care that you novice.
Speaker 1: Like an amateur. That's yeah, definitely yea, and I used it. That's two things. I heard the word and used it in the same pictures. I'm sorry, it's like school right here, kindergarten words. I ain't gonna run. You're a smart nigga to me, so I didn't.
Speaker 3: Care that he was a novice interview and that ship, but to not even what he said.
Speaker 1: What he said?
Speaker 3: What's the name of your album?
Speaker 1: Nigga?
Speaker 3: You just tweeted that you brought my album two days ago, So really, now you're gonna sit there and do that to my face while I watch Somewhere to Be By the way, No, no, that's my guy. So so yeah, you're not gonna do that to my face while I have somewhere to be that I don't even want to be over there, So I'm gonna go, you're gonna do that now.
Speaker 1: It was funny, but it was great.
Speaker 3: It's one of the class. It was a classic podcast.
Speaker 2: You moment put some respect on my name before I put some respect.
Speaker 1: On my name. That was at the moment.
Speaker 2: That was that one of the moment you went, Tax created Berdman, bit y'all ship, I need, the Sue bird Man, the super.
Speaker 1: Y'all was the first for some respect on my name. I need. But you know what was funny. You grabbed your coffee and he was like bounce and you just I was like, Joe, look look at Joe. Look at the hood coming out of Joe because you didn't want to leave, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, let me Claire, No no, no, no no no, let's let's fix that.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get into it. I said, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you did say that, and then he said whatever he said after that point, it didn't matter. At that point, yeah, I was getting fuck out of there.
Speaker 1: But now, will you ever have tax on your podcast?
Speaker 2: The friends now y'all seem like y'all cool and he brought you.
Speaker 1: So how did y'all get cool after that? Though?
Speaker 3: Yep, the internet era hands us gauging ship, it was bigger than it really was. Yeah, we was never not cool, even in that We was never not cool.
Speaker 1: No, that was a not cool situation, Joe. Why it didn't look good? See for me?
Speaker 3: For me, maybe I'm just the weird Well I'm a weirdo. But for me, you could say what you want. We can have a heated exchange, we can have a conversation. I'm cool as to a nigga. Put you hand on you as long as your coffee. It looked like you was very into that because the coffee was damn there empty at that time. Yeah, but you you just you just loved your coffee at that time.
Speaker 1: That was before we come over and were talking about podcast. Right now, we're gonna talk to ry Yeah, oh ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, grabbed the micro, grabbed the mic because you also have Marissa.
Speaker 3: Damn, I couldn't take a smoke break.
Speaker 1: While Rory was talking, What's What's what? What's we went to death? That was she was talk We're done.
Speaker 3: I'm still alive, Okay, still alive, still live.
Speaker 2: At first, what's her name? You gonna keep saying the mic around around Marissa mindez.
Speaker 3: That mighty, mighty, mighty, mighty, the body mighty.
Speaker 10: Because first that was all three of y'all, right, we'll not started with just mighty. And and then I came in the episode, Yeah, I remember, I came episode like ten or some ship okay?
Speaker 1: And then what happened? Should we parted ways?
Speaker 10: No, Joe's a dicament first and foremost, let's make Joe bean dickhead.
Speaker 1: I feel like the story's been told already.
Speaker 10: But fucking Joe just texted her and said, Yo, you're fired, Like that's not her friend?
Speaker 1: Wow, Oh god, damn it. I didn't even to ask you that I was asking. But let's stay on there. What happened? Show you firing people on taxi card damage? Joe? What's she on ninety seven?
Speaker 3: She's still on seven year?
Speaker 1: But prior to h okay, so what happened? What's the beef? No beef?
Speaker 3: So we just had to go separate ways professionally. That's a good way to put that, right? Is that a good politically correct way?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We didn't politically correct, head, but that's a good way. We respect that to get out of there. No, No, you know what it was.
Speaker 1: She did some she did some fuck nigga.
Speaker 3: Ship and I reacting and responding to it. That's what happened.
Speaker 1: God bless her.
Speaker 3: Morality is important to me still, I know that one. So I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't work together.
Speaker 3: If we're working together, communication isn't important. So if you got all of these issues and then you just react to it, and then that causes a whole snowball of events and then we haven't even spoken about it all because you just didn't want to speak to me and we're friends.
Speaker 1: No, No, she didn't want to speak Okay, because I didn't want to speak to that. I never but I like her.
Speaker 3: She's yeah, it's called me. Ris explains it all.
Speaker 1: So you check that out.
Speaker 2: Because like a lot of people say, they think because of the the explosiveness of drinking chance, they think that I was one of the first rappers.
Speaker 3: But people don't know that you you were before me. Ice Tea was before both of Ice has a great podcast.
Speaker 1: Big up to Ice Tea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm supposed to be on ice podcast.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be on it too. And he's also supposed getting so much money in New York.
Speaker 1: I know whatever.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting for Law and Order to follow man audition?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What? To be the confused copy, Yes, to.
Speaker 3: Be the.
Speaker 1: You gotta be, you gotta be.
Speaker 3: Just know that they're not going to hire two black niggas on Law and Orders. So I gotta niggas, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah with me and get darker for a little while, and then they're gonna hire you as a dog skin criminal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. So who introduced you?
Speaker 2: What made you say I'm gonna go do a podcast like we we we we report from behind the mic?
Speaker 1: What made you say I'm gonna get you know, tell me front? Excuse me?
Speaker 3: I was we were recording the slaughter House album.
Speaker 1: Even talking about we Get It.
Speaker 3: We were recording the Slaughterhouse album in Detroit, and just by chance, just by happenstance, the four of us and them, well, we were having a conversation, the four of us, and the conversation was we were putting rappers in their rightful place between one and ten. You know, everybody says they're the best rapper that are alive. I'm top five on top ten. We were actually putting rappers where they belong between one ten twenty thirty and arguing the point. So then Em eventually joined that conversation, and it was such a great conversation because these guys are like hip hop encyclopedia. They know so much ship, especially EM and Crook. That was like, Wow, if only people could hear this like that's that would be dope. But of course that'll never happen because rappers are not their CANDIDATEY not want to they don't want to share like that. I'm probably only one gonna do it, so let me do it.
Speaker 1: Let me do it. So I did it. Let's start a podcast the podcast and what was what podcast was popping at that time? Just one Epstein.
Speaker 2: Combat Combat Combat Combat was popping.
Speaker 3: Of course, I won't even say one Epstein was popping.
Speaker 1: They was the first first. Yeah, So what what year y'all launched the part? Yeah? Anyone? I think it was February make some.
Speaker 3: Anytime I can consistently do something for two years in a row, that's good ship, that's fucking awesome, that's dope.
Speaker 1: I did not even realize we haven't even finished one year of drink champs.
Speaker 3: No, no, but y'all getting off to a bang many Yeah, look at what idea was it to do this?
Speaker 2: Well, it was E F N's I did because if we both.
Speaker 1: Came up with the concept together, we didn't know it was gonna be a podcast. Yeah, but we had a radio We had a Serious XM show a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Back, because y'all, ship looks more set up that way, like, y'all ship is four man, y'all should like it looked like a TV show, like.
Speaker 1: If you listen to our old Serious XM show. Actually, we had a show on XM before the merger, and then post merger we were on Serious XM. We were on sixty six Raw, then on Hip Hop Nation, then on Backspin. If you hear that show, it sounds the same as this. All right, just less guests, your entire bone. We're getting drunk, making some noise. All you hear all this?
Speaker 10: The shots independent and yeah, I take one this mergers and ship we get independent.
Speaker 1: Listen. Oh, you're the first white person to get sucked up? No, no, no, no, no, no, you know what No I'm saying. I don't. I think white people have been fucked up before. I'm talking about drink hip. This this is legendary nigga. You drink Tiger, You're going down in a real nigga fame.
Speaker 2: The first white person drinking Tiger on the show Man, first white person we had on the show sponsoring this podcast.
Speaker 1: We're trying to. We're trying to.
Speaker 2: They don't even know we remember getting that. Veggie Delight and Mirrorman.
Speaker 10: Come on, what's what's the name of the champs for ten bersil.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be called Day It's gonna be made out of spoil, soy sauce.
Speaker 1: Come on, help me out, Chris. You're gonna give Rory a shot? You sure, right? Rory Irish? Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Be good, I exactly. He'll be like Irish niggas they and like the fight to I know what you got him with you now, I've been Joe shooter.
Speaker 2: I just dressed nice, That's what that's the correct shooter because they're gonna come pull up and they're gonna say, you keep him somebody this nigga Joe's chest player.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're giving everybody shots. Okay, I'm in as well, man, I'm in, I'm in. We got this is herbs though it is.
Speaker 2: It's because the herbs, because yeah, it's not cool trying to get like like an x X.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Drunk, that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: But we can't anyway.
Speaker 2: But it's hold on man for these shots. The little go go little, just go this.
Speaker 1: This is my man.
Speaker 3: Chris, Hey, Chris, how you doing?
Speaker 1: This is my man? Chris, Veggie delight mayor man, go out there and support. I am gonna smell it though, say a little shot and like you big, don't say don't say that. Don't say don't say that. She smell crazy. You smell smell it. Who's the four shot? This is going? Baby? You want to shot? All right?
Speaker 3: Now to Joe Butten's success Rage and number one album Rage you number one that can't reach not now.
Speaker 1: Too many niggas came out down, so what don't matter.
Speaker 3: He was number one for a minute, all right, salute to that big that nigga up.
Speaker 1: You drunk, you ain't taking Why do we dream this man? You drunk that the first time? That just smells no only no.
Speaker 10: Only a shot because you gotta ask women from my mom because of nooy, because she found my fucking war reports c D under my bed.
Speaker 1: You know more must have been sucked up. He liked the taste of ancient Chinese cobwebs. Another shot.
Speaker 2: Worry because your niggas is kicking ass out there. You got the number one album.
Speaker 1: You mean, y'all, he ain't rapp a. That's okay. Your friends accord into text, I right all your lik Oh my god, the tag has hit me in a different way right now.
Speaker 3: You had enough of it, you point the.
Speaker 2: I can't even do it all right, that's what I'm talking about, Roster another one, But that's around.
Speaker 1: This is terrible, Joe. This is what we do. There's no water parky, but this is what we do to see you.
Speaker 3: I had a whole lot of fun watching on Jack that Jack Thriller moment.
Speaker 2: Y'all see, that was a classic listen. That was a classic podcast. You know what, the crazy ship. I was gonna call to Harry like just in the middle of this, just like right now, you're like, I was gonna just just randomly.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. But you came into your girl and ship. It's kind of fucked up my little skit. But I just I'm sure Jamison, everything is cool for me even thinking like that. I made sure I apologize. Was that a real plan? And no, I just I don't know. I just want to make entertainment, Okay, I like that. That's it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: In between this, you know, you know people are getting murdered in the hood, cops are killing people. I just want people to have an hour, hour and a half two hours a day that they can just look at something and forget about every fucked up thing in life and just laugh.
Speaker 3: And that's real, see without getting me killed, is what she's saying.
Speaker 1: Because if you know.
Speaker 3: You called to you, then I died.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but I told you so they forgot.
Speaker 10: Honestly, I think we se more albums if you done, because.
Speaker 1: Somebody now you know I would.
Speaker 3: I would only be mad in fact that happen, and then I didn't tell more albums, then that would be mad in heaven?
Speaker 1: Who said you go in there? She got all great, I'm gonna change the subject.
Speaker 2: So outside, outside, I asked you, Joe, are you not tired of this on your day?
Speaker 1: Good? Good one?
Speaker 3: This is this little noise thing is just I'm one of those kids.
Speaker 1: I should have gave me.
Speaker 2: So outside, I asked you if you're not tired of this ship. And you first looked at me streaming.
Speaker 3: Of that game because I didn't understand, and he was like no.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, cool, I'm like, I know, I know. I'm older as a motherfucker. I'm thirty nine. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That ain't that old? How old is thirty six?
Speaker 1: Okay? Damn?
Speaker 3: I thought I thought I had o g years over you, like when you got eight years old a nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I ain't got ol g years over here, damn in my path.
Speaker 2: But but what I'm saying is the first when you first answered me, you looked at me dead in my eyes, like nah. And then after I started talking, you started because.
Speaker 1: Do you really love this game? Like that? No?
Speaker 3: I love the business of music, not the music business.
Speaker 1: The creatively Oh yeah too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well that's what I'm mean. I mean, I'm always I'm always in the business of the music and what's best for the music and what needs to be done, uh for the music. That once you start incorporating all the politics and all of the label shenanigans and all of the analytical numbers, and then all once you start doing all of that and I'm cool. So so when you ask when you asked me that outside, I really had to think because just just reactionary.
Speaker 1: You're like, are you tying ship? Nah?
Speaker 3: Like I love it still, I love I love going to do the shows and seeing all the fans.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: When I was doing going not to bring this up again, but when I was doing it back and forth with Drake, and Royce calls my phone because that's my guy. When he when I be he calls me. It's like he calls me like Joe, cut it out, man, just stop, Like what do you have to gain from this?
Speaker 1: The people that.
Speaker 3: Know that you can rap already you're not you like that, like beating up a little kid. And then the people that don't know, they don't care. So why are you doing it?
Speaker 1: I said, roy It's because it's still fun to me. Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it for other people. I love it. I love that still that but you gotta stop.
Speaker 2: Well I stop, no, no, I mean stop, like like you like the troll that pays attention.
Speaker 1: I mean not a troll.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like the person that gets trolled, like you know that's not supposed to pay attention, Like you're you're the guy who still pays respond comment too much.
Speaker 1: I think you got to relax, but don't.
Speaker 3: I don't even get into shit no more.
Speaker 10: No, I'm having a podcast makes him pay attention to the bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: And then but in the beginning, in like the first ten episodes or the first fifteen episodes of my podcast, anything that happened, all I ever said was I don't give fucked, because I really don't give a fuck. But when you have podcasts, you gotta be you got to actually talk like you give a fuck about some ship sometimes and then and then that gets you in trouble, and then that gets show.
Speaker 1: Are you'all got trouble coming? You'll see what it is to be trouble. Just chill out, relax. This is Ala, This is my brother. You know this guy, he used to be the plug. I didn't know. You have a lot of cocaine back in the days.
Speaker 10: Anybody you got, anybody with a white beard Miami is definitely the plug.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 11: All your favorite rappers got white bears, Remember they just die the guys.
Speaker 3: And ship that all my favorite rappers. Man, If you say that all your favorite rappers have beer white beards.
Speaker 1: They die of them. I'm saying they don't have them.
Speaker 3: Has a white Beard's dying?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, I don't know. I'm saying, oh god man, it's around the same age. Like I'm forty one, you say you're thirty six, thirty nine. Around that age you're going to white I'm forty one, you say you're thirty six. You have to watch words.
Speaker 3: Do you die?
Speaker 1: You die? You know. I want my graves to come in. I want all of that. Got three great. Beijing is big in the hood. I don't like it. I'm not ba nothing on this beer. I want it all all that.
Speaker 2: Nigga two days the only I forgot the name of your shot New York Cuts. Ya Hey, two day cut.
Speaker 1: I got the I want.
Speaker 3: I'm dying and I got great. These niggas shout out a lot of.
Speaker 1: Collaboration. We're talking about Dominican shout out to mon said the Devil you recently just did.
Speaker 2: Elliott Wilson's Elliott Wilson started, Uh, he started something on serious, like combat Jacks, because.
Speaker 1: There's no music. Combat Jack started something serious. He's on back spin. He's on back Yeah. That's niggas making moves out here. Yeah, making moves out here is about to be bound. I heard about y'all too. What was y'all making. I heard y'all made a move. We ain't making no move. Nobody heard. Nobody likes h Puffy was just on here in the neighborhood. He was a little y'all said, I listened to your podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, we got a professionals treat Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be good. We're giving our turkeys on the internet, on the Internet. We're giving our turkeys on the internet. Just page. Just put a special code in, Yeah, a special code.
Speaker 11: Elliott Wilson starts a lot of ship. His hands started with us, did you notice that?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: But but you went, we haven't had the train yet. Oh look, yeah, Wilson, we have a train that comes through here. Elliott, we start talking about something deep train nothing. We call it the Elliott Wilson train because we know that's what happened. His check is going to shut it down.
Speaker 2: But what he don't know is we're retarded niggas. I come from the resource wrong. I know how to work around ship. You understand, have you ever seen a nigga that resource wroom?
Speaker 1: I need to hear more education.
Speaker 3: Radar know about that because I called Rory one morning while he was well, he was at his job that he pretends.
Speaker 1: To have, and I said, and.
Speaker 3: I said, Rory, I can't tell if Elliott, Wilson and Norley are fake beefing on the timeline.
Speaker 1: It's kind of sort of fake beefing.
Speaker 3: I said, niggas are going to keep pulling out these fucking stunts.
Speaker 1: Why are they doing that? They were podcasts at that time. I respect that Thank you podcast at that time. We are podcasts the podcast, okay, and and you're and Elliott, y'all look chummy. At one boy all was CBS down and then I woke up and then it was beef on the timeline. So I didn't know what we want me to explain. Yeah, I'd like to know what was happening, because this is what in my opinion, y'all. No, that's all. That's all good. Yeah, but you know, I've read the forty eight Laws of Power when I could, but you should use it. No, that's man. When I couldn't use it.
Speaker 2: Because in the hood, if you say, if you say you don't have an enemy, create one, you're gonna die in the hood. Yeah, so that law never worked in the hood, you understand, but I always needed to.
Speaker 1: Use that law. I used that fifty Yeah, I hate that book. That book is the Devil. I am from the tribe of Slime.
Speaker 3: Well fifty book is different.
Speaker 1: That's the fiftieth. I'm talking about the forty eight. But now listen, we're coming to this podcast ship. We're doing that.
Speaker 2: We're bugging out every week. Like how you said, you normally keep bringing me up. You're paying attention because that's what you're.
Speaker 1: Supposed to do better. You're supposed to do. So I'm supposed to do the same thing. I'm watching the other niggas.
Speaker 2: They keep saying this nigga competition, this competition is fucking me up. So it didn't bother me. They had Leo on the podcast. I remember that Lee is a guy who signed me, and so I sent, I went, I said, Yo, give me Leo's email, not.
Speaker 1: His number number is too personal. Give me the nigga email. So it's business. The email. If you email on a person, you got business. Even if you're fucking the fucking motherfucker, y'all got business. If you want email, you understand what I'm saying. The nigga goes, why I said, he's not one of us. He's not one of us. Now, now peep it the week before the week before the Birdman comes to Breakfast Club. Oh and he does what he did.
Speaker 2: I knew two days before, or day and a half before because I got connects too.
Speaker 1: So like a real nigga, I hit Elliott and I say Elliott.
Speaker 2: He goes fuck. He goes, see, this is the two closest niggas the bird Why don't you go get bird Man? I heard he just flipped on Power one five. It is a twenty second interview.
Speaker 3: Okay, go get it.
Speaker 2: So I felt like that love that I sent, those were the two closest niggas the bird Man, and I'm not going to erase.
Speaker 3: But he didn't ask you. Elliott didn't ask, didn't ask.
Speaker 2: Well, what I'm trying to say is that I volunteered it, so I wanted to. I just felt like, at least give me halfway of what I gave you. That nigga said why. In twenty years of me ever asking anybody for anybody content, I have never heard a nigga.
Speaker 1: Say why is a little? Why is a little That's like why It's like, especially when you were in the same industry, do you know why what did you think?
Speaker 3: I was trying to bite you and interview Leo right after, you know, like like this is a guy that I respect and I love and I just lost his contact. So then what did you say? What did you say back?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I don't remember. I made a record like Jo, like Joe would do, it took your sat I said, what fuck it? I said, how did that line? Go? Help me out? Ass? You're the engineer. God damn it, Google some ship when our engineer gets drunk. Everything. I told Elliott, were gonna get peet with me home we we vote from Queens. You're supposed to eat with me. But he ain't even want to help a little bit and wouldn't get me lee all. In emails he asked me why Nori, like he needed to details. Why Because I'm a motherfucking mobile nigga. I did it myself, my cool mobile nigga know what? No? No, all right? So that so that spawned genuine tension. At least it was.
Speaker 2: Tension, But that moment right there, it was like, you know what, I'm going to use it as that because sometimes when I speak about Elliott or I speak about rap Radar, I don't actually mean them.
Speaker 1: I don't actually mean Elliott or rap Radar. I just mean.
Speaker 2: Anybody that supposed to me. So I just use them as a pawn. I mean no disrespect to them.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? But you just kind of disrespected them. No, no, no, because those are my guys. Be that I speak to. Elliott is watching now, and big up to Elliott. Elliott doing a great job out there. I seen. I listened to your serious uh interview with It's big ugh.
Speaker 2: But like so when I go at them, it's not going at them, it's going in my mind, creating an enemy.
Speaker 3: Tell me what you think of the podcast becoming such a trendy thing now. It seems like new ones are popping up.
Speaker 1: That could be bad. It's a mixtape. O man, let me say something. Meek could have went anywhere, but the fact that he went to tax.
Speaker 2: The fact that he went to tax was like we changing the culture because I'm gonna be honest. I'm gonna be honest. And I've said this before and I said this on rap Radar. You gotta listen to the rap Radiar anniversary interview. I was like, I don't care if Jay coming.
Speaker 3: To off.
Speaker 1: Featuring business and that's just real. We gotta start honestly getting feel drink Champs radiop It was like the MC type of ship. So now he comes to your podcast. I wouldn't hate it at all. I would love that because we gotta chick.
Speaker 3: It would eventually help everybody.
Speaker 2: We controlling the coach'll we're changing the podcast is a little So if a rapper has to get something off his chest, why not come to another rapper?
Speaker 1: Why not come to something that is not controlled, Like, we don't edit our ship at all.
Speaker 3: We don't either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, We don't even know how to edit. You know, has is sound.
Speaker 10: It's going from the radio interviews being the press run to podcasts being the first thing they go to.
Speaker 3: Yeah people, Yeah, And while you say hip hop podcasts are not are not huge yet streaming is streaming.
Speaker 1: So we just same ship.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was just that. I want to say the receipt. I want to say this ship. I'm so clumsy. I the thing? How you thank God? I just bother? That's what I want to ask you. Why do you do that?
Speaker 3: Why do you believe that because you didn't have seven million people listen to a pod.
Speaker 1: What you say, wait time when you saying flated asked me a question? You saying flatd you're saying he set it out of his mouth. Or the pictures that were putting up of the of the numbers photoshop, I don't know. I don't give the number came from. I know the number came from. It's one hundred legitimate.
Speaker 3: Look if man say, on one hand, hip hop podcast is a very small and then say we have seven million listen, listen.
Speaker 1: We never thought we were listening.
Speaker 3: Okay, whatever, you can show me every listener six million, and I'm not going to believe that.
Speaker 1: CBS as long as they like us, we're good there lying because CBS has never lied before, especially with me. As long as they don't lie on the advertising and got a little salty, is that true? Well yo, wait, I say we're not lying it what we're saying number.
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: You get these jokes. No, no, no, I love the jokes. I only hated that.
Speaker 3: Every time you say something you salty is an accurate response.
Speaker 1: It is an accurate response. You can't you can't rebutt it because you know what the thing about me and you. We recognized the.
Speaker 2: Internet early in nineteen ninety eight, I had I had a song called WW dot Nori if not call me nigga bought.
Speaker 1: The fucking W. I didn't even buy it, so you didn't You know that I was on the point, but I wasn't fully And that's what's happening.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: What do you think with that? Uh, this whole fucking it's a big thing about Hennessy putting out the hef Andy thing.
Speaker 1: And young young who sign it was really great.
Speaker 10: She said C n D, which means they fucking got paperwork on that ship, which is great merchant.
Speaker 13: You don't know what CD younger Ma got they sent to them. How do we know that she sent Twitter SI? So it's got to be true.
Speaker 1: Our numbers are fake.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I love that, right, that was all gotta yo, listen, I need more white people down on me. I got him that white friend. Look, Eric, look today, you're not Cuban Eric, please. Yeah, he's my white friend. And also Sunny d b T he's your white friend. He's my white friend.
Speaker 1: I like the party atmosphere in here because these are all real friends of our I like it.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, you gotta keep how many stories if you told them about our basketball games, you know, and our space heard that.
Speaker 1: I bet you did. I bet you didn't even I bet you didn't want because he lost.
Speaker 3: Oh, he definitely lost his spade.
Speaker 1: No, I bus his ass and basketball. But he said, like this has seen Joe play ball? If he beat you in basketball? No, no, you got hang out. He's definitely He'm not believing. Definitely not. He's definitely not a basketball player.
Speaker 3: First of all, Rory seeing me play basketball at thirty five and us playing when I was twenty.
Speaker 1: Four whatever old I was yester year, I understand. But right he got you had the number one record. I couldn't let you beat He got.
Speaker 3: That nikky fat nigga agility back.
Speaker 1: There. I was skinny back then. Yeah. But but I was looking at Nori and I was like, man, take this. Yeah, you had other queens niggas which you had. You had skin and webbing. And I said, the niggas they shooters, they don't know how to fay sports. I'm a shooter too, but I'm younger than them.
Speaker 2: It was a lost batalion that came and Kenny Anderson and Kenny Smith is from left rack.
Speaker 1: I got to see that.
Speaker 2: So I used to be I was nice with my handle, my hand, but like he said, I give you the fat belly ship.
Speaker 1: Like we be thinking like I I bust the niggas act. But then he didn't. He took it personal. Somehow I wounded up on his tour bus playing spades. I did not know how I got.
Speaker 2: You lost a Space because because he's he's that like surprising.
Speaker 1: West some tournaments. You think I learned right now? That's how I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: Regardless podcast, you're gonna play Space live on the park.
Speaker 1: I played poker right now and taking money, hold the money? Is that your partner? You want to be my partner? How about that? I retired from spades because I like to and we need to do a drink. That's how drink champ started started because if you lost, you had to drink a concoction of every aker on the table. Well, y'all normally stayed partners. No, I don't, and I don't even remember how to play. Are you trying to get down me?
Speaker 2: You're gonna let these niggas get together because they big game. I don't think he wants to play plays need to go tea as long.
Speaker 1: As Joe's Pops isn't there, because Joe's Pops will clean everybody up his space. I don't play cards for free, that's the problem. So we'd have to put.
Speaker 11: I'm totally down for as long as long people want to just starting nigging for fun.
Speaker 1: It's been like fifty dollars down these personal ah ship, I got a call. You want you want to.
Speaker 2: Let's string champs against obviously named this podcast later, I'm sorry, did I violate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're to have more white friend But all right, but wait, but he didn't technically agree with me.
Speaker 3: Just damn. But if we was going to do like a podcast thing in the monetary money, I don't want that. I want like something else that's more fun.
Speaker 1: Niggas said monetary, you have a bottle of tiger bone.
Speaker 10: Speaking speaking of space, let me tell you a funny story about like.
Speaker 3: We should be able to pick y'all know what the next five podcasts artwork?
Speaker 1: Yeah? If you so, what's an example of what you would do with our artwork?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but you ain't po We wouldn't do that. You Well, that's why you would have to try to win this.
Speaker 1: Is like the ship that Lebron this ship that happened with Lebron, Yeah, Wade, Yeah what I don't know.
Speaker 3: They made a bet on the World Series and Lebron lost, so he had to wear the Cubs out the Cubs uniform full covering.
Speaker 1: That's a good bed. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And if you all lose, I want to pick you guys' artwork.
Speaker 1: I like that. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I like that. All.
Speaker 1: Then we're gonna play basketball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so retired from basketball. Broke my foot. I'm not athletic no more.
Speaker 1: Man, But you guys haven't fun doing the podcast. Yeah, absolutely, come on, give.
Speaker 3: Me more than that.
Speaker 10: Here's the bullship with Joe, right, Joe saying all this ship on the podcast be for everybody.
Speaker 1: But Joe's a homebody. You don't go out. I go out. I be out. I go to Costco. So I now have to deal.
Speaker 10: We got a babysitter at night, sequel, you got babysit. I have to do with all the fucking goon ship that Joe gets us into.
Speaker 1: And Drake fans get it.
Speaker 10: I'm sitting in the club man befuddled, like he kind of my friend.
Speaker 2: Just do a podcast, Drake friends. You Joe was in Biblical times. You're about the stone man, he was about the stone that was hard. I ain't gonna front.
Speaker 3: I was like that, I do the same thing, Like, I was surprised I found stone.
Speaker 1: What did you? Right on the side of my old crib. These are the kids that came in. They wouldn't decoration you just real stone. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was trying to fucking Roger Clemens decorates with fake stone.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 1: I got faced home Jersey shot a lot of rappers from my crib. Yeah. Yeah, I had what's a fake stone? Like the rocks? Like fake rocks? Yeah, plastic? Yeah? Yeah? What is?
Speaker 3: Who is some of the other rappers you think could hold a podcast down?
Speaker 1: No, I can hold the podcast down. But right now, uh fat Joe just for k podcast is coming on Drink Champs Network.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise for That'll speak up.
Speaker 1: We're trying to sign you to call that phone. Last week independent with independently, but you just start with Rosenberg said. I didn't say all that if you, Roseburg said.
Speaker 2: One day, because Rosenburg was one of the people who hit me about a podcast, he was like, let's do a park.
Speaker 3: I was like, fuck it.
Speaker 1: I'm with it, and he never called me back, so it was over. So Rosenburgh says on air some ship.
Speaker 3: He said, I could have did a podcast with Nori, but instead of choose to do a podcast with miserable joke.
Speaker 1: But so you started with him.
Speaker 3: What happened nothing that That's exactly when the risks got fired. Right after that little emotional rant, Peter went on. But she sun to Peter.
Speaker 1: So Peter put you on as he was trying to say no, like he's trying to say that no.
Speaker 3: I think Peter had that same loud speaking that work I did, like get a bunch of.
Speaker 1: Podcasts in combat. Jack had beef so idea, oh his own that like our idea of doing network like exactly.
Speaker 3: So I think Peter had that idea early on, and I think his career went a different direction where he didn't even have the time to commit to do that ship.
Speaker 1: Like all right, you don't have the time.
Speaker 2: Great, hebro in the morning picked them up. Why were we bigging him up right now? I'm just big of everybody. You said that earlier. This is where things get drunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's that's that's that's all that happened with Peter though, so I.
Speaker 1: Noticed here we do a hot ninety seven interviews.
Speaker 3: No, there's a lot of interviews I didn't do, though, But you did.
Speaker 1: An Angie Martinez Power one O five interview. Now the Breakfast Club interview I did Angie interview. Here comes antagonist of Breakfast Club in.
Speaker 3: Why you keep pointing at the sky?
Speaker 1: Why are you talking on? You don't see the this is what happened with my taco meet is out getting on me? I started pointing to the sky. I mean what you're getting at.
Speaker 3: So you think there's a reason I didn't do the day No, the only, the only, the only reason that I didn't do the morning shows on either station was because I wanted to keep the narrative.
Speaker 1: Music, the narrative music. Don't start, don't start rative.
Speaker 3: I wanted to keep the narrative music and both of it on the morning. You wanted to be about music on the morning show. They want to talk about normally everything but music.
Speaker 1: So you know what's interested Hebro is my guy.
Speaker 10: But in that interview that Joe supposedly walked out of, they were mocking Joe for wanting to talk about music. Yet Ebro takes all the lil Uzi verts and the li yachtis and just and the just mocks that I want to talk about music or a rap.
Speaker 1: I found that kind of weird.
Speaker 3: Pretty cute.
Speaker 1: It was pretty cute, like, don't brate little YACHTI you not wanting to rap with the befuddled fall fall, I'm can you continue to worry? No.
Speaker 10: I just thought it was kind of odd that Rosenberg and Ebro who keep pumping this music music music ship with all these kids that have openly said I'm not a rapper, I'm a rock star.
Speaker 1: I like to just make music for the club.
Speaker 10: And they sit there and they say, Yo, here's a premo beat you can't rap on that you ain't hip hop, And then Joe, yo, I want to talk about my music. I don't want to talk about the gossip ship y'all want to talk about And then they start mocking him about fucking hypocrisy.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, Joe Budden, he ros my guy, and Rosenberg is my guy too, But that was the most hypocritical. Rosenberg is still acting a little emotional. But Joe, let me just say something, tell me something. Everywhere you go, you gotta let the white guy speak for you. It sounded much like all of a sudden, like the legal team like, I'm just a lawyer.
Speaker 10: That's what he's Rory keep talking, sir, he said, sir, because they they believe.
Speaker 1: Rory gestures is still Jersey City.
Speaker 4: You can say that.
Speaker 2: You can say the most craziest intelligence you need to get Jersey to.
Speaker 10: Get Joe off this Jersey ship. Joe is from Dunkirk and Saint Albans. He's not on Jersey City.
Speaker 1: Queens from Queens Queens. I know what he felt it his bunk, know it, Froy.
Speaker 3: It is from fucking Jersey to damn it.
Speaker 10: No, I just moved to Jersey because they got a nice stoe wrap that got a little bit of bread.
Speaker 1: It's from Jersey to But they killed me when I spoke that. That fucking Pathmark and Weehawking. It's a nice path Mark and Edgewater.
Speaker 3: It's act me now now.
Speaker 1: But that ship they just everybody, it just became acting like a couple of months ago. I just want to shut out the Cubans and Union City. That's that's my take on Jersey.
Speaker 4: Was it me?
Speaker 1: Damn myself?
Speaker 11: Heavy gang area over there, every drug Yeah, that's why I got my family, family, family, family there, I.
Speaker 1: Said, in West New York. Oh that's scotten Burg, the same area.
Speaker 2: Okay, West Orangea, Verona, Verona, Barona, Get out of here.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm over there in that area somewhere. Some wear nown nice Verona, very nice.
Speaker 1: You just put the whole Canada driving can come. But this nigga know he got the nerve to drink some motion ship got you. Yeah, we don't get a baby. We don't know when you gotta baby.
Speaker 3: I heard the exact moment when his words started to learn.
Speaker 1: I thought that was hip hop.
Speaker 2: You know, if you notice, I don't smoke weed and I don't drink to the guests come because I want the fans to actually see the experience, to ask me starting now sober and then in.
Speaker 1: And out like this is real. At least you can tell niggas like yo, I ain't get drunk. We gotta get, We're gonna get. You want to Yeah, I want to hear some I want to hear some more about this drink Champs network.
Speaker 2: Let me you want to come over trying to come over to the I want to introduce your girl real quick, but I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: I want to hear. What's happening you niggas? You want your video?
Speaker 3: You want to hear.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be come over. Rosenberg told me about you on the radio. Took me about the radio. Shout to Night right now, let me find out and Night put some extra ship. And then he's on tour. He's on and I got the hoodie. What is that he's on tour? This is nice man, shout baby, get that dream Champs.
Speaker 2: Merch your artist, trying to take care of artists and the DJ. DJ We're trying to connect with our artists. Okay, I got more ship, Yeah, yeah, you got.
Speaker 1: You're the first guest that took it out.
Speaker 14: Yeah yeah, thank you. Everybody else is too cool. But open up the Drink Camp shirt man, the Drink Champ shirt. Yeah, the first one, the first one you got. You know, the crazy ship about Joe, the more everything, the more.
Speaker 1: He seemed joke than me. This is the craziest. I like your aura. You aura is good. We're hanging out tonight.
Speaker 3: For for some reason, I used to rub people the wrong way on the y man.
Speaker 1: Not real, nigga. Let's get into the slaughter house. Man. We haven't talked nothing about slaughter house. And then I'm getting in the sin because goddamn it, she's here.
Speaker 2: We can need girls on drink champs because it is eighty five percent men and it's getting horrible out here.
Speaker 1: A so, so, six million is no, it's six million, five of them, five five and a half million men. Believe that.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 1: Well. I'm gonna tell you right now, as long as they have mom, as long as you're here, look, Bion, appreciate it. I'm gonna give you a demography. Don't give them. Yeah, of course, of course. I don't even think Cereal did six million. How the fun y'all do six millions?
Speaker 2: We had DMX, I don't have to believe it. As long as the a break down believe I'm with us. You're a white guy from Queens. I'm gonna give you Queens white guy ship.
Speaker 1: Don't give me the base.
Speaker 2: This is Bayside Union, fresh Medals, fresh Meadows, What is it? Union turnpipe? This is shoe guard. This is with the court houses that you don't get real ship. D m X brung us there. Do you know why d m X is a man man person?
Speaker 1: Every time he touched that episode took us over the top for sure. Once we hit remember max yeah, then we hit fifty yeah. And what was clocking this number?
Speaker 3: CBS?
Speaker 1: CBS, CBS was not your No, we don't we don't clock numbers. CBS is taking interviews. Got It Tunes player, their own players, Spotify, they take it. So somebody told you other no no, no, no, yes, I know somebody.
Speaker 2: Wanted to be secretly put you on the blind c C Yeah, c let me explain, let me explain real talk.
Speaker 1: Na, way you splayed that way way to come up? I come up undershot money. I need to see the numbers. We got the numbers.
Speaker 2: Every trust me shot money changes number six times six months, he texted.
Speaker 1: Me every time. Because you know, when we launched, when we just go, we were just we were just hoping for sixty thousand.
Speaker 2: No tax said he did forty. So we just we just we just want to do forty thousands.
Speaker 1: So we launched. And then what CBS does is every couple of weeks they sent a graph and then we was on the first or second week, we was like third or second on the graph, and then there was a spike. They don't tell you who the other who the other ones on the graph are. They don't want to let you know that. So they're printing these graphs out. You're not seeing them make the graphs. No, no, I don't know. They're just giving them. They just send you the stats and then they send to you a graph and they say where you are on the like that's just shot any more?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, no, no, like this is no.
Speaker 1: So I asked the scenes. I asked beyond the scenes to CBS, who who's the number one? Because we weren't even close yet. We were like third on that one, which was pretty good at that time. We just launched. So they said to us, they take their their TV and put it as audio podcast. So number one was sixty minutes, which makes sense. Them working off impressions. Even though I was kicked.
Speaker 10: Out of college, I still have a job, hey, working it makes sense from impressions.
Speaker 1: Impressions on different.
Speaker 10: Allegedly threaten to kill all right, but different. Six million people saw that, y'all posted a podcast, not six million people listen. It's impressions are different.
Speaker 1: So how do you count impressions across all the different platforms? Just as many people that how how much you'll doing the week?
Speaker 10: I never checked the numbers tangibly on sound cloud, we average around eighty five thousand.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the iTunes lying to me? So then so then tangibly, what do you think? What do you think we are like sound cloudy? No, I know, but what do you think? What do you think based on what you think? Impression wise? What does that translated into act? I think y'all doing about one hundred and fifty thousand listens? Okay a day? Yeah, you're right. Well, wow, give me how often do y'all release every week? I mean sometimes a couple of times and then.
Speaker 3: We do it all right, So y'all don't believe that six million people are listening to y'all?
Speaker 1: Mom, No, no, no, it's not six million people. It's listens. Listen. They might have heard discovered the podcast and gone back listen to other podcasts, like other episodes, and that counts for the amount of listening because we never hit a million, correct, No we did? Oh yeah, the Nikki Drake Drake Drake. Yeah, we put on podcasts.
Speaker 13: Niki Nikki who you had, Niki Mina No, no, no, she went on a Twitter about our podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh so that's when you said? She said, she named your podcast. Well she hashtagged it. She said, good luck with your little podcast, and that helped, like that our respect.
Speaker 15: But just so y'all know, I give money in a lot of different ways, as you should. If I was to sit around, I have time to mock up numbers.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying why would we be like, I don't think your doctor you kind of said that though, when you said that that hating on us in a good way whatever to kill them?
Speaker 3: For me, my I don't even check the numbers on my own pocket and I don't care any but for me when I was when I was diving into this podcast community, the people that were like the number one podcast, I didn't I don't know. I didn't know what numbers meant something. So that's the only time I ever did some research on numbers. So I saw that n p R did whatever they did. I saw what's the the what's the big one over there at all speaking.
Speaker 1: That we'd homeboy, his numbers were he kills all of us roof And.
Speaker 3: Then I saw the growth, the growth and our numbers, So I thought, so I thought I had a pretty good gage of ship. So when CBS put whatever the fuck they put out and not saying on that Elliott interview, I said, I don't even know what. I don't understand what, but this is let me ask let.
Speaker 1: Me tell you whatever, Elliot, let me tell you. Let me just bring Elliott, let me break it time. Let me just I don't know what, let me break it down to you.
Speaker 2: Elliott was popping that number one ship for twenty thirty seven weeks before we got.
Speaker 1: In the game. Just get me out. But wait, hear me out.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, come on, come on, you're the small guy in class. You're gonna sound there's different number ones. We've been telling iTunes and the player, yes, yes, number one, Yeah, we got both, but this chip. So Elliott was popping that ship for thirty seven weeks right because he had the numbers and on the iTunes charts. He was there when when they said number one and then they said episodes, he was there.
Speaker 1: Everybody. Let me let me do you number one?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hell did you release?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Number one? They just don't niggas be hype about it. So they episode saying the episodes are in category. I don't take that deep. Elliott is the fifty making pay attention to and they don't really matter because we got we got people that dig that deep. Four episodes. Now there's sometimes that we're not. We didn't put out an episode. We're still number one on II. You know, I'm podcast dropped there to umber one that day. Hit me out. So Ellie was popping that ship. If we came in and we if we came in and we took over and we was faking anything, you don't think that would be the first person to say them niggas is the ones that's that's He's probably the one. You see how much we go in He's not. I don't think, Yeah, you're payingstentions and how much we go in on this nigga Ellie. Yeah, So he would be the first person to be like, no, because he would look like a hatter. No, he's not. Look like a lot of people. Y'all look like haters right now. But you know what I'm saying. But j'all sounding like hate this right now. But y'all, my niggas, they're saying that CBS is the ones that are seeing radar. I wish that's what they're saying, because the check stones all the way time out let me the time. That's what he said. Before there was ever a Drink Champs podcast. I said the same thing about Elliott. I said the same exact thing about Elliots about the numbers.
Speaker 3: Yes, because every week he would post something that looked fraudulent. That Elliott what was he posted?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Number. More attention is he never posted numbers. He was posting something. He was posting number one. I follow him to It was just numbers. He never excuse me, it was just the number, like him being number one. It was never the numbers.
Speaker 2: But my numbers is so extravagant, Joe, I just want to throw y'all throw this out there.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna te there's something here that's Kevin and Leo. Listen.
Speaker 4: I know what you're buying albums. Listen, listen, get it. We we had a CBS called listen like He's like Star and Away version. Listen.
Speaker 1: You got a listen listen very we We had a CBS call today. I'm sure you did? Why are you sure we did? That was very cool. We had to call today and we was asking we want to get more definition on the stats. We want that, we want to know male, female age everything. One of the things they said is the way that they are gauging stats right now is actually inaccurate because they're gauging it on desktops. Desktops, so it's not even counting mobile more.
Speaker 2: Even see million, they clipped you in your Adam's Apple with that, they clipped another line of.
Speaker 1: Technology to twenty four even were just I don't see where, but we're gonna stay outsource the data mining comes to throw records. We ain't gonna dance in your videos. I'm trying to hear you. You're right because death roll endings. But but I'm sure if you guys know that even even it's not giving accurate Adams really know that about Apple.
Speaker 3: But that's why you have SoundCloud. Sound clouds.
Speaker 1: We don't even focus sound cloud, and we should because we probably get more accurate data.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's that's what I'm thinking from what you just Yeah, y'all should upload the SoundCloud.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we're with CBS and they don't do it. That's you don't focus on cloud. We don't focus sound cloud. Need fucking what's set to Clay? You set sound what set to Clay? We on the other side, come on, what's to Clay? Come on?
Speaker 3: We got stated independent course words independent.
Speaker 5: Just watch independence we independent contracts independent, we are independent.
Speaker 1: We independent pet you know we, Dame flipp don't get this is about this were about to go we fifty fifty. I think it's a quarterball quarterback. That's funny, man. Yeah, I knew Joe was gonna get all the all the jokes. I knew where is gonna get all the jokes. But our numbers is real, My brother, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know I got I'm putting you on the does not believe anywhere I put you on a ba anyway.
Speaker 1: If they really you're buying the drinks tonight. Yeah, we.
Speaker 12: Have all the drinks.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: This is what I've been running all that. Joe, you don't drink? Do you disrespect your friends and not have a fucking rider with drinks on it?
Speaker 3: I would never do that with drinks on it.
Speaker 10: Rid I thought you was, because then you would have really been as a functioning alcoholic and his friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's always a bottle head on the rider. You gotta have drinks on the rock. Because I was saying to myself, listen, I planned out my whole night.
Speaker 2: I didn't even I didn't even try to get your number because I wanted to do this authentic. So what I planned was, We're gonna come ahead, We're gonna do the drink Champs. And I was gonna put you to the side and say, listen, slime, I drink rose and and I thought I planned, I was gonna go to your show tonight and I was gonna drink all your bottles because I.
Speaker 1: Figured you had a sober crew with you. So you are sober, nigga, you already had that plan.
Speaker 3: Who what happens a rider without alcohol on it? Damn that would be nasty. Yeah, that's not happening out there in the universe. And if nothing else, even if your your people don't smoke, if nothing else, I mean, I drink.
Speaker 1: You need it for for the Harley Scarlett Jezebel. So I'm wondering. Listen, listen, Joe, let me make your rider from now on. What would you put on a tiger? Tiger? You have to cook, put Kim Jong Hills for this.
Speaker 2: You gotta put weed on there, because every promoter in their mind would be like, Joe might relapse right now, and they're gonna get the weed and then.
Speaker 1: Rory, we could just smoke it. You know what, everybody might sign with drink Chips, Simon drinks. Come on, we take care of do you take care of? You are barbing? I took it away from Joe. All right.
Speaker 3: I'm a little upset that we didn't get to pause out here listening, that you paused for cigarette breaks, and we didn't do that today for some reason.
Speaker 1: Right, and then we're gonna we got ten more minutes because I'm not gonna lie. I've been with you the whole time. He's not gonna lie about this.
Speaker 2: Have a ten minute cigarette break and they be coming back with your lady.
Speaker 1: All Right, We're gonna have a love and hip hop drink champs moment. But we're not on loving. I know, but this is love drinking. Don't make hip hop drinking hip hop. And I'm having smoke a bogie with you. I take that because I ain't gonna lie. I be right. I've been thinking that for like. Here's your hours A red and r E. This is m podcast. We got the beautiful since Santana loving hip hop queen.
Speaker 2: She dominated everywhere week drinking somewhere the burgundy here looking crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, don't hear me. It's going down from the Bronx said, I'm not from the bron where you from? Where's Where's Where's like minute? That's like next to the Bronx, next to heave come on with in Miami that form wait for them. That's why I brod niggas got shot that door? Remember the train stuff right then? And I no, I don't know.
Speaker 12: What I shot that scene. I gather trying John checking corner.
Speaker 1: Damn my fucking mom. And you're like, I didn't know what's your nextionarity?
Speaker 3: Wait, tell tell me out. I can't believe it was actually she was Latin. Hold on, tell me what the fun.
Speaker 1: Did you think she was?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 1: I gotta come at you right now. She could be anything. She could be anything.
Speaker 3: Wrong, not the accident. I'm just saying you can look at her, and you you think any other race than Latin could be anything. I thought you was Chinese at first.
Speaker 1: People think people think I'm Arabic, and I'm curing I could.
Speaker 12: See Arabic, but you look Arabic. I look Latina.
Speaker 1: Man, nobody thought I was Arabic till not eleven straight the funk up.
Speaker 16: That makes some noise you being Arabic. So that's going for so wait we didn't find out your nationality.
Speaker 12: I'm Dominic Sabadian.
Speaker 1: SAVADORI yeah, speaking to somebody may threast say niggas. The niggas held me down. Man. Now ladies in the.
Speaker 2: CANape niggas, you know, saying love the threst.
Speaker 1: What's your tattoo, brother, I tatoo?
Speaker 2: Nothing I got, jeury if I love you that much of throwing some jurry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: But so now I heard, always heard, he heard everything. I always heard them from the I don't like I want to hear.
Speaker 12: What you got to say.
Speaker 1: Catch me like this talking ship, okay, but I heard talk at your ship.
Speaker 12: I don't talk like that.
Speaker 1: Joe said that you would never bisexual.
Speaker 3: Is that true?
Speaker 12: You said that?
Speaker 1: He said that on Angie Martina.
Speaker 9: No, no, I said that sexual, I said, and you said I thought you were a lesbian, And I said, you thought I was a lesbian. Everybody thought I was a lesbian, but I never said I was lesbian.
Speaker 1: Lesbian and bisexual don't mean the same.
Speaker 12: No, they don't.
Speaker 3: I know people think it does.
Speaker 12: Id the girl I did multiple girls before?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: But gay dudes and bisexual means the same ship. Gay dudesn't bisexual dudes means the same ship. Let's let's give it to girls. Got a different league.
Speaker 9: No, byal means you're like both men and female. Okay, but you can also a phase that girls go through sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow, so niggas don't go through that. The train is coming. Yeah, where did you hear it? I heard it? Because we're getting good. It's getting confused whenever I know, I'm confused. I know it's a way.
Speaker 3: Tell me why where the confusion comes in?
Speaker 1: Because she said you can be what you said again, Well, what are you confusing being bisexual? You could be lesbian, bisex, or b it's one of the other.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's one of the other.
Speaker 9: If if you date a female, this is an automatically make you by lesbian.
Speaker 12: You could be bisexual.
Speaker 1: You could like men and femm Elliott's the train. There's no train, man, I heard the fucking train is coming. Yes, the head phones because you got them airphones. That's the toy train, MANK ahead, continue this period to hear the train. Now. So you could be bisexual without being gay.
Speaker 12: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, you could be bicycle without being gay.
Speaker 9: When you're lesbian, you like women only when you're bisexual you like both men and female.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that make someone gay? Though? No, no, no period, gay is you. It's only just the one gender. So when you're bisexual, you could dip in both and numbing gay.
Speaker 3: Well, that's where the turns.
Speaker 1: That's bisexual. That's what bisexually. I get, if you want to go specific. But I mean, okay, well I told you yo, man, I'm not gay. I just like some dick sometimes. Bro.
Speaker 12: No, that's not that's not true.
Speaker 1: Bisexual, yes, holy no, he's gay.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 3: Well then, and then let me tell you what I learned in a couple's therapy. They introduced the I don't want to suck it up for the trance community. I think it was pan sexual.
Speaker 1: Now it's mad different, like I know, diverse, Yeah, sexuality.
Speaker 3: Depending on what you're into, what you like to insert in yourself. And I don't know, yeah pan sexual. I don't know what is pan sexual.
Speaker 1: Because just so we can understand this for the dream Champs Army to be under and to being sensitive to this.
Speaker 3: And I don't don't quote me because I'm not. I'm just trying to remember what going to thank you, But I think pan sexual was when you're when you're attracted to men, women and trans and just it don't matter what you are aliens, we're not paying your gender really much.
Speaker 1: Mind right.
Speaker 3: That's that out of control was explained getting we have to be sensitive, We have to be sensitive.
Speaker 1: But it's getting out of control. Different people don't people should be respected as being different. People are experimenting with the holes that are on them. All right, let's change the subject.
Speaker 3: I'm very.
Speaker 1: Did yob met? You brought it up? Nigga? Yeah, I definitely did. I did. It was in a different transion. So how did y'all meet? I met?
Speaker 12: I met when I was seventeen. He was sucking with some chick, was my friend.
Speaker 3: That sounds man flying, That sounds hard.
Speaker 1: Up at school.
Speaker 9: No, I'm creating a timeline.
Speaker 1: You safe at seventeen, Well, it depends the state you're in. They called him a child rapist. He was like, he did girls. This is what champions on.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It was like it's supposed to be the other way. Wherever the local the local mic, the mic logo. Yeah yeah, it's correct. Sorry, I yeah, sorry, that's the way. It's fine.
Speaker 12: It's fine.
Speaker 1: I think you you really a strong nigga. You don't we and you still stay at the strip clubs.
Speaker 3: No, I don't go strip clubs.
Speaker 1: No, but you used to. I used to a lot as a sober nigga. How does that work?
Speaker 3: So I was I was going to the strip club to hear good music and smoke hookah.
Speaker 1: Definitely don't believe what was I'm I'm I'm I want to believe in my heart.
Speaker 3: I don't give a if you don't believe me, listen. So I'm a recluse, so to enjoy loud music. Niggas normally go to a club, but to go to a club to deal with too much ship. So I figured my logic told me that strip club was the only place where the men should be looking at women, and you really shouldn't give about the celebrities there.
Speaker 1: And that's what happened. That makes sense, that's logic, then, man, I like that. I went.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed the music since City used to have some strip clubs have really good food, and and that was it.
Speaker 1: What strip clubs got really good food? Since City's food was really, really, really good, I don't believe. Okay, they got the show girls down south in Miami. That's that's where I used to can't agree with that. What's good is that good? Show girls? They got that a hood strip that is bully wounds. I like the hood strip clubs. You know, listen, everybody in there got a bullet. Bully the security. You gotta bully everybody. Some have knife wounds. The owner got a bullet wound. Like it's like, but I don't want to go to you don't want to need you don't. You don't need it. You know they got bullet wounds, But don't, bullie, don't look safe. You walk in there just smell like, oh man, you just had a bad experience. What was your bad experience in there? I walked in. I like it because you know what, you know what, I'm.
Speaker 3: A little weird like that, like when my strip club's not like a little bit dissy like.
Speaker 1: I like that little that little hint of all, what are they doing? No? Moral have some fun in here tonight from the exactly And that's where this smells like sh girls. I'm sorry show girls. Don't y'all that it is hot about the dream Champs over drink.
Speaker 3: Chairs over there. But I'm gonna keep it real. I'm definitely bringing my wife.
Speaker 1: Somebody's stripping and show girls raining. I don't want to bear a.
Speaker 3: Raincoat because it feels like they fuck anywhere show girls. I feel like there's no morals today, like they just they just over get twenty five.
Speaker 1: Dollars twenty four bitch, fuck you right, that's kind of true, Charlie. Yeah, yeah, you ever been to the Queen's House because you I know you recorded in Queens a lot. You have been in the Queen's House to jail. No, well, that's what the strip club felt like. But with bitches, man, you just show girls strip what what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What have to occur in the strip club for you to enjoy it? I know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't really like. I never I never really liked that. I never really liked strip club like.
Speaker 3: I go because I go, But I just saw you in the strip club. Yeah my goal because is our goal was.
Speaker 1: A blast. Yeah, we're at telling me where I was?
Speaker 3: That was ass?
Speaker 1: The future was there?
Speaker 3: I don't know the future was there?
Speaker 1: Future was there? Okay? All right? I like how you threw me out there. That's it was great. It was great. No, I seen him the night Future was there. I didn't see him to night the ball clayed because I just wasn't. I just saw your anthony.
Speaker 2: Wait you see and you told me you was home when the ball clayed or you was on the road.
Speaker 1: So I just seen that. So my wife she is inaccurate in her information. Wait, yeah, I was there. I'm trying to catch your mouth there. You know what, I didn't see him. I never saw. I never saw. He's right, He's right, I've seen this. I was going there this high as Future. That's a fact. It was Future. Hell. I was there and Future was there. It is the fact. Why was I there that night?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You was trying to probably do the same thing. Get a hook, come on rolling me young. Yeah, I think I did see Wow, Future was there that night, the future Future. That was a good night.
Speaker 2: So how did you like doing love and hip hop? Do you regret it or it's like cool, you don't regret it? Yeah, and should Relateshima.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 12: I mean, hi, Mona, I hope you're doing well.
Speaker 1: That sounds like no relationship.
Speaker 3: They're trying to put some beef in your mouth, baby, hold on Hermona's great.
Speaker 12: Everybody doing wonderful work together, and we still working.
Speaker 1: It's cordial.
Speaker 9: It's cordial, normal relationship there, don't yeah, trying to start.
Speaker 12: Some shut up?
Speaker 3: Come on, you slowed down after the morning question.
Speaker 1: Get her put on the hot seat? Oh me and you you want me to do it? Oh? Yeah, to do it is not here? Oh so you eat? Asked? He asked?
Speaker 3: Do I eat ass?
Speaker 1: E asked? Every ass? So you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't eat?
Speaker 1: Break that.
Speaker 3: All the real niggas they eat ass know that they can't eat every ass.
Speaker 1: Can you break that down? Tell we got a guy named Eddie to ask you.
Speaker 2: The Puffy six security on him because we asked puff He said, you eat Cassie ass.
Speaker 3: Of course he's cast.
Speaker 2: As he said no, and then Eddie to asked you to stepped up, and the security stepped up. Let me tell you so, this is the first time I literally cried on the podcast, flowing up.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting there. Eddie would have really ate cass he asked. And the reason why he's We had a porno chick come on our old one serious some chick. She had just done the whole scene and he looked at the scene and he looked at us.
Speaker 3: Well, now, ass is some of the cleanest ass. How do I notice? Because I know porno stars and a lot of point. You know, what's funny this? This is what's funny too.
Speaker 12: What's funny?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 12: And tell me what's funny? Like this make us live.
Speaker 1: So there was a there was a certain there was a certain period in.
Speaker 3: Time where the strippers and no noise. I've never done such a thing, but that's not where I'm leaning. The strippers and the porno stars hated each other and they would always like throw each other's nasty pussy against each other. But that's what woman do, you caddy, but porno stars, you know, that's how I learned that. So you gotta clean and push it. That's your line of work. You're pushy to clean and push If.
Speaker 17: You put it like that, ass that your line of workly clean. But it was definitely was clean and well, you don't eat as the idea of it. You don't eat as I do. Whatever my wife wants to do.
Speaker 1: Talk whatever my wife wants to do. That's a dope and a lot of that, happy wife, happy life. That's ten years congratulations, I don't even know that's all ten years married, ten years ago. Ten years. That's amazing, guys, ten.
Speaker 2: Years, that's a I can't imagine another ten seconds.
Speaker 1: With our.
Speaker 3: Report.
Speaker 1: Jesus, that's growing up in the hip hop right. Sometimes your turn sometimes and listen. You can't be afraid to fall in love.
Speaker 3: No, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's what me and you connected the most.
Speaker 3: When when we felll love together.
Speaker 1: No, that wasn't fun That wasn't funny.
Speaker 2: But that wasn't funny, mister rock bottles open. I don't like it when people move Boris, come over here, you say how did Joe Buddens?
Speaker 1: Boris? How you doing? And say how to say how to watch this? Watch this? Wats it? Say?
Speaker 2: Say Joe Buttens, how you doing? And how you doing since sin since Santana?
Speaker 1: Come over here? Come on say say how you doing Joe? How you doing Joe? And how you doing since Santai?
Speaker 9: I am well, sir, you didn't even understand the rest of your ship, you know because I.
Speaker 12: Talk like hands.
Speaker 1: That's my brother, super producers question. I'm sorry you are part of this. Make you know.
Speaker 12: Seconds without and I've seen you with different girlfriends.
Speaker 18: Wait time, No, that's your open any girl you day, You're very open, you know, with your ex girlfriend. But how has like social media and like everyone taken like you guys like I don't know where you guys just started dating and they were like, oh, I mean.
Speaker 1: I think you guys are super cute, and I.
Speaker 12: It was, and I thought it was cute.
Speaker 1: Like you guys are together. I thought that too, super cut when we fell in love together past.
Speaker 19: Sexual club went. But this is what I'm saying. Joe was like a drunk nigga. That's not drunk, but that's the best kind of drunk. He's the best answer.
Speaker 3: You though, all the all the social media motherfucker they hate me, so.
Speaker 1: I said, why she damn she can't do so much better than that. We hate. You're gonna die. He's gonna kill you, bitch. They weren't very supportive, but they're warming up to it. They're warming up now.
Speaker 12: I don't care.
Speaker 1: She don't get and you see, I mean, you seem real, nigga.
Speaker 12: Hold up, when you see what you're right, Maybe.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something you always give us, so nigga, because.
Speaker 3: They got I'm getting one of these ships.
Speaker 12: No, no, you're not getting one of those.
Speaker 1: All right, baby, I think that it's funny.
Speaker 3: I was just saying to myself, I'm not getting one of these.
Speaker 1: It's so hard.
Speaker 3: So it's so I don't know, I don't know arguments.
Speaker 1: I'm chilling you.
Speaker 3: Just gotta let the wife just I'm not getting you right, So let.
Speaker 1: Me ask you. On the Angie Martinez interview, Joe said, I don't think.
Speaker 3: I was thinking. No, he did his research and ship say that.
Speaker 12: I know what you're gonna say. Don't say it.
Speaker 1: What saying that you wasn't bi sexual?
Speaker 2: Come on, we did this, so you My point I'm trying to get to is is what you're saying is hip hop scenes?
Speaker 3: This is fake?
Speaker 12: I never said that either.
Speaker 1: I'm asking.
Speaker 12: Scenes are fake? I said, that's it done. No, try to edit that ship? Are they fake? I mean you kind of you know your storyline.
Speaker 9: You know what you're doing and what you're getting into, and they give you before they don't give you ship. You're going there and whatever you say, whatever you do is the only thing they set up is a vocation. You know everything else happens.
Speaker 1: You know what love and hip hop.
Speaker 3: I think the problem is a lot of people have faked things to get on love and hip hop. So I don't think love and hip hop is saying, Okay, we're gonna fake some ship, but there's been some ship faked.
Speaker 1: Like relationships leading up to whatever, whatever whatever they choose.
Speaker 12: To want to fake, they just feel the ship.
Speaker 3: And put it on TV. What you decided to show is what you decided to show. That's why I never had a problem doing it, because the nigga can't really get me out of character because you're always gonna be regular. I don't even I don't feel like i've I've been I don't know how long I've been here, but I don't feel like I've been here long enough to watch North from where he was outside.
Speaker 1: But you see it where it is now. I ain't gonna lie to think it. With the tagle ball, that nigga just glossing, it's not the time. Take some.
Speaker 3: You're playing around with that like the blood joke, light not lightning Helen, Helen cool. Come on, baby, you you're fucking.
Speaker 11: Around with these niggas in this tagles going to bro.
Speaker 3: She's very comfortable, she's well, she knows she's in good hands.
Speaker 12: Right, Uh huh, you b that's maybe no, no, no, I'm not from the box. I just said, I'm from thank Man.
Speaker 1: I remember even the subway super Dominican. Let's make a noise of Dominican Savagorian. So you're you like you like an honorary Spanish nigga on a loaf? Why because like messing with Spanish chicks?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nah, yeah a.
Speaker 3: Look how many Spanish chicks you got to mess with?
Speaker 1: What's what's your total background, like nationality with your parents. I've seen both a blacks, they're black, were all black? What indeed respect them?
Speaker 3: I mean American back far enough, you're gonna find some ship in anybody ship.
Speaker 1: No, No, I know, I don't know. Why do I give that off a little West Indian.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering, No, back to how many Spanish women you got to have sex with to be like an honorary Spanish nigga.
Speaker 1: It's a valid question, right, I'm befuddled, but I'm a fuddle. But I gotta think about this one, because that's that's that's like the that's not that's not fair, man, because I would.
Speaker 3: Never call myself an honorary Spanish nigga because Spanish names, okay, but I would never myself because you know, some of the Spanish niggas in New York.
Speaker 1: They've been They're a little sensitive everywhere. We all sensitive world third world country, third world Jersey.
Speaker 3: No, he says that the women that I dated are from third world countries.
Speaker 1: Because it's funny hispanics. Yeah, yeah, but he's but even taxes, Yeah, exactly, that's what.
Speaker 3: It's always pretty funny.
Speaker 1: I sept paraying the media. I don't know how that through the drunk facts. Drunk facts he's paying me on the weekends.
Speaker 3: I wasn't saying, but did you take that offensive?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: I never take anything offense. I've never I'm not easily offended. Offended. Can take a lot for me to get offended. But I can't remember one time in my career where I was offended.
Speaker 1: But you couldn't get offended. If he's enduring and he's saying.
Speaker 3: That, gonn get offended anyway.
Speaker 1: Like I know that tax contradiction of tax is good at what he does.
Speaker 3: So when I when I and I'm and I'm old analytical, so when I hear it, I know why people are doing what they do.
Speaker 1: I know why tax is saying what he says, and it works, it works for him. So you feel some people are just pulling strings. Some people are just the publicity once and you and Sin seems so happy together.
Speaker 3: I am very happy.
Speaker 1: Noise should we make noise for you being happy? I feel like we've made a lot of noise in the past ten minutes. But that's make any makes a noise for happiness. They never want rapid to be happy, right, we got to be happy. I'm happy.
Speaker 3: That's a beautiful age, happy quality of life.
Speaker 1: I think our age. I ain't trying to head to forty believe it. Huh, Talco meat is out, but it ain't. No, I got taco ship. But I'm just saying that, can you stop touching yourself this way? Because you know I'm missing me. We was just talking. I want to mink.
Speaker 3: Right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. I feel like you're coming, are coming, my god, tomorrow.
Speaker 2: But this, this, this will already be out by this When it's going out tomorrow, we drop on Friday, Sir.
Speaker 1: I like the way, Okay, but I.
Speaker 3: Know you've been You've been promoting something the fans.
Speaker 1: Let's let's disrespect the fans right now. We trying to act like they.
Speaker 2: Do not see the fans joke every time I'm watching this timeline. Every time we see you in Miami, the fans like, why don't you I'm looking at I'm like, and I don't want to say nothing. I don't tell them ship, but but I'm just let me tell you it ain't responsible for so damn.
Speaker 1: We know y'all, but you're not the plum relax out there. You gotta hit norse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had the discussion months ago, fans, but thank you.
Speaker 1: You see that what I'm saying, I'm glad that I respect y'all. We gotta shut up Matt and Ian. We don't have to shout out.
Speaker 3: Shout the fine, shout out Ian and man.
Speaker 1: Okay, why I don't know where we went just now because damn hit me back.
Speaker 3: Damn damn, I damn this nigga And fucking yeah, he doesn't use the DM Let me tell you clearly, because he hit me back yesterday.
Speaker 1: I just missed it from two years ago. His voice is even, but that's how I read.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm a Jersey nigga going a low too. It's a while I used to see him in Sure Hell's more so I never really back back then.
Speaker 1: Sure Hell's more.
Speaker 3: That's when I have money.
Speaker 1: That's when you have money, you still got money. Stop stop you on you on that road right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, on the road road.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. You know you know why you you know why, you know why it's ill for you because you don't wear jewelry. You never wore a jewelry.
Speaker 3: I'm not a jewelry guy.
Speaker 1: So you just try to wish accountant.
Speaker 3: I try a Jewish account that that's new.
Speaker 1: That's new.
Speaker 3: It's still a little frustrating, like he's keeping my money from me, even he's helping.
Speaker 1: We haven't guaranteed. Oh yeah, guaranteed. I certainly would.
Speaker 3: So I've had I've had bad, uh bad experiences with business accountants.
Speaker 1: And you you definitely eat. Since Santana asked, this is correct right from the business to ask business. I do whatever whatever it takes to make her happy. I feel like this is go work.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's gonna work.
Speaker 12: You feel like this is gonna work.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is gonna work. I said. If I was a tist, I said that, and you are asked like either or let me ask you what it's gonna work. I just feel like your chemistry is right. It's not fake. In my opinion, it was way do people think it's fake. Absolutely, you think our numbers are fake. That's true, that's true. Look at being petty.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I feel like, listen, I feel like this can really work if y'all give one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Let me find out your doctor Drew right now. I feel like the chemistry is straight. It is like me, I'm gonna be honest. We we did interview Poff.
Speaker 2: Daddy, and I feel like did we? I don't know we, but I feel like I believe in marriage. Me I tell Joe to get married. I tell yeah, they get married. I tell anybody that I believe that sim love and y'all do it. Get married, because.
Speaker 1: That's what I believe. Because I'm maybe I'm a bozo or maybe I'm right.
Speaker 3: Oh you can be a bright bozo.
Speaker 1: I like a bright boso to emo big emoji text drunk text my drink tants right now. Because I believe in love. And I'm a nigga. I shot a lot of people.
Speaker 2: I believe, but I believe in love, and sometimes there's people who steal your heart and you know, just want to be there.
Speaker 3: So when I look at y'all, I see beautiful things and beautiful children is too.
Speaker 1: By the way, you got children, children, Nigga Sonny d b T busting blakes that nigga ninety four, look at him, look at him? No children?
Speaker 2: Was his white friend following him on Instagram the super Slim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mister super Slim busting blanks. You ain't busting blank.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 1: You bust the blank. Joe, you got kids? I know you got kids. One one. You got kids.
Speaker 12: I have no kids.
Speaker 1: No, you ain't busting blanks though, right.
Speaker 12: I hope no. I would like to have kids one day.
Speaker 1: Oh you're you're not, bro? What the hello? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: You got an walk? Joe? You are? You're not?
Speaker 3: So you don't support safe sex?
Speaker 1: No, not not no, no, even we don't speak. He speak for me, but you know I don't come on. But even with so many did you see her emotions? I think he says that the relationship. He said, do the damn.
Speaker 3: Slim Slim, Butoris is saying ship and then answered, I said the cat.
Speaker 1: I never said that. You better not and you eating ass?
Speaker 3: Correct you into that eating ass? But you like that topic this show, it's the thing with no he's giving a whole new man and drink champs over here.
Speaker 1: We're having fun. That's the thing about it. That's right. Any anything with wife telling me to do I do it. Damn this nigga is I'm a beautiful nigga. Were talking, we're talking about episode. Listen, tune in. It's crazy, it's crazy. I'm so sorry the episode you got.
Speaker 2: Jamison says, listen, all right, you don't really know who we are.
Speaker 1: We are, we don't know what. We don't really know you. But I've seen you in because we did video correct you was in there. It was New York City or something like that. I've seen you. I said, Oh, it's a beautiful woe right there.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And I've seen you on love and hip hop. But I've never seen you more happier right now at this moment.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Your noise like the hood Oprah like.
Speaker 1: Keep going. Listen, I've never seen you happier. Me neither. I never seen her happier. Man, Yo, Yes, let me tell you something, tell me something. You together, if you stay together, always remember to have fun.
Speaker 2: M because if you ain't having fun doing what you're doing, then what you're doing and worth doing what you did.
Speaker 1: So if you from the top of the look, you don't have to juice no more has some bulls.
Speaker 2: I like this thing so so since Santana she is Dominican and what else Bigga to my thresty niggas they gave me.
Speaker 1: Now, ladies and pop your jersey for the we got another one. I love my I think it's I thinkga laughing at all. I don't think it's for years.
Speaker 2: So I want to big y'all up than you want to pick up y'all happiness. Thank you, because in hip hop we want to kill our legends and we want to laugh because this person is with this person and that dad is that, and what the fuck is dad?
Speaker 1: Nigga's happy?
Speaker 2: Let this motherfucking make him happy. For a woman is happy, Let's make him happy and let's support it.
Speaker 3: What if what if jay Z was a failure? What if we be he was a faire but they love connection was.
Speaker 1: Still the same.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much we would care about them?
Speaker 1: Maybe not, but but maybe it was us that was wrong.
Speaker 3: No, I agree, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying is, you know, pick up to Pat Poos and remy Ma black love.
Speaker 3: Like there's a lot of couples out there though it's a lot of lot of couples out there today.
Speaker 2: Because I mean, just because ef I don't want to bring this girl around it.
Speaker 1: That's okay, you gotta have another block party. I'll big it's in the block party. My girl has a list of artists and she's gonna come to that podcast, and that's what that's how we get down. Wait wait, wait, wait wait? Is that you're at the list of artists and then it's gonna come to that podcast? You don't do it? You listen. I feel like listen Cisco was out here. I'd like to know who's on the list, and I feel like Kim is on the list, Kendrick Lamar is on the list. I think Eminem's on the list. A couple of never coming out, little little get an adele list.
Speaker 3: I know for the podcast, guy, I know what all is?
Speaker 1: She got hello or something like that?
Speaker 3: Yo, who goes about booking the artist on your show? See that's another reason I would have never had my podcast be guest based, because I number one, I hate niggas.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. It's though about your point number that you don't have guests.
Speaker 3: If I would have to because I know artists are yo, come through. Let me talk to you next week podcast. First of all, a lot of them don't know what the podcast is, so explain that.
Speaker 1: And then when you twin Twin is here. He's a guest every week, Twin, tell them about how if.
Speaker 2: Joe buddens when they ask, you would have ate high ass right now, right now, come on, you never get to share my mic nigga.
Speaker 1: Say here on as a boy DC two you even know what it is? Man? You like since Santana, I don't know. I respect other mans women. I'm the brokens Riches nigga on earth. Just know that bro just mother everywhere. Baby, Man, you gotta twins that don't funk with you keeping money in happiness. Man, he got a twins twin.
Speaker 20: We got two completely different personalities, so we always beefing my nigga like you want if you don't want to eat, ask, So that's a big disagreement.
Speaker 1: This is a twin interruption. You're going, we like that's drake cha.
Speaker 3: It's like your moment.
Speaker 20: I was boy d C twin spelled d C two w I N double meaning born twin, born to win out there.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just throw it out there. Your name is Frank's Frankie, Frankie Franky Franky. Name is Ellen Ellen de generous.
Speaker 7: That's what That's what Ellen is his twins name real nice En Ellen Ellen. Okay makes sense, but in Spanish is Ellen. This my whole life in high school. Nigga change they give him?
Speaker 1: You want to give me a girl name? To my parents, I'm like, nigga, embrace your name. He just gotta say yeah.
Speaker 20: But it's because my father and I social he got three brothers, So I'm name on the Franklin. I'm named hold on my twins name under Elvin. So he's Ellen, and I got waldough with you. You know he's a bozo.
Speaker 1: I got my younger brother went through the family.
Speaker 3: Why don't this is why I don't getting mic away my bucket?
Speaker 1: And look you see saying Santana. If she wasn't here with Joe Buttens, would you was trying to do.
Speaker 7: Slim?
Speaker 1: Are you trying to do that to me? I just said, so, Joe, what kind of question is that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: We I wonna think twice twice and heat that ass. You know, got respect though about her? Nabole the gun back there. He got to protect me. We got here, gun back this, we got guest here. You're pretty good that I was. I was staying outside.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna say this, like it's not too like I think people listen to podcasts and they take like this ship for granted, like how difficult it is to actually do one. The fact that y'all have this dialogue and this banner that way, and the fact that you like have this personality to hold this down like as a lead mike, that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely stealing. I'm making noise for everything. Soon as I thank you, man, thank you.
Speaker 12: I really wanted your approval.
Speaker 1: My mind, I'm gonna fall off the chat it on me. In my mind, I bicked you up because you know what, like you know what, it's beautiful to see that.
Speaker 12: Can we pay some music while he talks, No, we don't play music.
Speaker 2: We don't play music here because we get sou You got c C themselves, not loud loud waiter.
Speaker 3: You accusing loud speaker up network of fudging numbers over there.
Speaker 1: They can't because they're not winning. So let me stop. Man, It's Chris. Remember that's what the drunk and he they wanted drunk now speakers networks. The first one the steps talk for drinks actually before.
Speaker 2: Combat jar and this is another white boy I forgot his name, speaking him up, the white number two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my people. But damn niggas threw me off. But that was a good thing. That's a good thing. Let me let me. I don't know what you better ciss best section. We got mumble raps, mumble raps. She's from uptown Bicycleal my wife. I think we can do or we can do.
Speaker 3: My wife.
Speaker 1: I do have my wife. Yeah, we got we know, we know, we know, we got it. Listen, listen. I learned that line from a happy relationship I know ten years. Sometimes you got to shut the funk up even when you know you're right. Just wait in the morning.
Speaker 3: So what are you saying that you just wait in the morning to be like, are you saying that you're normally right in you all disagreement.
Speaker 1: I'm always right, I'm gonna be honest, I'm right right now. You can't do that with right. You know you wait. You always let your wife, you pick your spots. You always let it be right, even when you know you're right.
Speaker 3: What are some of the things that y'all beef about.
Speaker 1: We beef about love. That is good. Yeah, he's good.
Speaker 3: Who loves you love love more so I'm like DJ Callen right now, I would love you body, you love me.
Speaker 1: That's a full ship. I want to love you, you love me, and we're life. He exists. You gotta love the love of love of the love.
Speaker 3: You feel me, And that's where you're going to reach the peak of the mountains.
Speaker 1: And what's it called, you know? And in l a h the mountain.
Speaker 3: Colorado cane and you say, we did it, and you pick your girl up, put up in the air, and then you like, take the picture.
Speaker 1: That's what we did. Put it down. This is where I want to be.
Speaker 2: I made the the promise ten years ago that I want to be here and I will always be here, and I still there. I'm sorry, but I'm I'm a real nigga too, Joe, Like, I really shot niggas a lot.
Speaker 1: Boom boom, Like it's like, but you know what the booming did? You know what?
Speaker 2: Sometimes you meet somebody that changed your life always, and that's what she did.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna stand by forever and I'm gonna do whatever the you want.
Speaker 4: To do.
Speaker 3: And Jamison, And if you want to do Jamison, we're gonna do James.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna go to what Tavern tonight. Kanye be trying to hang out here on the law. I don't like it. He made what Tavings popping though, he made you still going to what Tavern?
Speaker 2: I wonder what's happened my brother, a writer, nigga. I really wish I could have hung out with you when you got drunk. No, we did in Jamaica and in other.
Speaker 1: Places, but Jamaica Joint. Yeah, yeah, No, Joe was with us. That's a fact. I was there. Yeah, that's a fact. Nice, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: You know, I took one twelves ball after we played basketball because I played them with the slippers.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was never proud of this moment. But one twelve I was walking through it and you know, one twelve, the ball came next to me.
Speaker 1: I was like, bitch'all. Fuck y'all niggas up like in the arm. You know, they r and b niggas. I had slippers on. Niggas whipped my ass in basketball and I took the ball through it. In the ocean because I'm a foul mag he's petty. I was like, that's your petty floors and not just.
Speaker 2: Now recently apologized to them one twelve, but I yeah, I throw the ball in the ocean.
Speaker 1: Am I a petty nigga? Joe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's dope.
Speaker 1: That was dope. That was dope.
Speaker 3: Dope some petty. That's just dope to do.
Speaker 1: It's dope. You got to throw one twelve ball in the ocean.
Speaker 3: It beat you in basketball, and you a nigga that made the war reports right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I even feel like they understood when I've seen them in Vegas recently. They're like, we understand that happened.
Speaker 3: But that would makes sense. That would make sense even if you didn't lose them. Niggas throw the ball because you joint Yeah, thank you by Look look at this.
Speaker 1: Is so, this is this is so like, this is like so Tad three Teddy Bears, this is this is beautiful. Man.
Speaker 3: Why did you see ted three?
Speaker 1: Because I want to be in three hasn't even come out futuristic. Yeah, we're bringing you in the future.
Speaker 3: How many tads are there?
Speaker 1: It's too you never seen talk oh my god, Oh my god. Now I see Ted.
Speaker 3: Like it's thriller, like, well it was in Ted'sn't that right?
Speaker 1: That's great?
Speaker 3: And then but I don't know one or two the Teddy Bear first one's definitely good.
Speaker 1: Joe Teddy Bears in both right, Yeah it's Joe. I feel like you take life too serious now that I know. Now, I know you ain't see Tad. You tell like so serious, but I don't think it's one of them. I watch it, No, that's good. And the first one is how to Make a Murder. I could tell you'll be watching how to Make It?
Speaker 3: Definitely, how to make a murder?
Speaker 1: I could yo, you gotta stop. You don't watch murder shows, no stop. First forty eight, no show, that's a snitch show exactly.
Speaker 3: They never really showed the murder.
Speaker 1: Most of them in Miami stand up like chance that was about Mike, but no matter where Mike moves, it's always about its gardens, Miami gardens Uptown. Yeah, basically it's kind of weird just now. I love it though.
Speaker 2: I love whenn to get weird for a second because it's a beautiful thing and we're still coming.
Speaker 1: Out with us. Yeah, what'ever. I'm shocked that you still going down ship. I'm fair. We want to see strippers. There's hipsters.
Speaker 3: No, this is where like we want to see strippers.
Speaker 1: This is millennials also, so you'll.
Speaker 11: Just let's go show girls. Let's go to show throw. We were together like black saying we're going with tavern. I ain't gonna stay long. We want to see some holes. Queen's all right?
Speaker 1: Cool? So is that how it happens? Like y'all was both like from the striper.
Speaker 12: Queen starl Starlett's starlish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Starlins.
Speaker 3: Why are we bicking up?
Speaker 1: Star wars?
Speaker 12: Because we asked baby.
Speaker 1: Why she ain't there? Now?
Speaker 2: I'm big enough, starts, let's big. Let's big you up for being protected? This big you over being protective?
Speaker 1: Protective? Did did I rubble all when you was this just tonight? Or he been like this? Because I don't know what just happened? When are we going? Let me tell you something? Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: This is how I know my wife can never ever, ever ever beef to me about being like protective. If I sit there and kiss my wife, my son will jump up and be like.
Speaker 1: What the are you doing? I'm like Nigga to you, to both of us. He don't like it.
Speaker 21: You don't want to see it, yo, And I'm like, I never taught him. Man, you understand, crazy family, this is in my this is I don't give a fuck who jeans it might be. Let's make some noise for that.
Speaker 3: And y know, listen, being jealous or something that you love is not wrong. See, people think being selfish is when you.
Speaker 2: Look out some time for you and yours. That's not selfish. That's taking care of yourself.
Speaker 1: That's mean selfish. That's selfish.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Selfish is saying I'm gonna take this and nobody get nothing.
Speaker 1: But when you sit back and you say, yo, this is what I want to I want to preserves the god body.
Speaker 2: Lessons that say, I'm gonna preserve the best part of the earth for.
Speaker 1: Your Gnoriou is my favorite drunk person. God damn make even know it's drop is time. So your science is amazing. That's five.
Speaker 3: And while I'm sure that you can drop science for the rest of the night, I would like to.
Speaker 1: Be in Devans. Wow, come on, let's keep it going, keep going.
Speaker 12: Joe wants you to end your podcast.
Speaker 1: Let's take the pig let's go never off podcast. We can go till day, but we're gonna end it. We're gonna take a picture. We're gonna do it. You in Tax is good, You an Envy is good.
Speaker 3: Me and everybody is good. I'm good with everybody. Shout out to Tax, Shout out the MV. Mv's got a new podcast. He started uh with his wife Ksey and crew, Casey crew. I'm supporting all the podcasts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. I support all the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even if you see manigas.
Speaker 2: That's that's what That's what I wanted you to know as well. And now saying so before we leave, because I heard Joe say that was a fake relationship with the girl.
Speaker 12: That was not a fake relationship.
Speaker 1: It was real.
Speaker 12: What is real and fake mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm trying to ask you right now. What is now? What is real mean? I'll protect you, bring it down, bring it down.
Speaker 12: I'm I want to know what drunk nor things?
Speaker 1: What real? What real means? It was like it would happen if the cameras wasn't on.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, it was real.
Speaker 1: That's big.
Speaker 2: Everybody up in that situation because everybody you know, don't you met.
Speaker 1: Too many people what we do. It's too positive. We are realizing real positive. It's like a halfway you big a nigga right after you did them. It's contradictory positive.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 1: Thank you so well.
Speaker 3: I thank you for having me. I appreciate thank you and you the first sober nigga here. Did we have another sober nigga? We have one?
Speaker 1: Look Joe Joe Joe our first. Yeah, yeah, Fad Joe Life and Luke Luke drink, Luke drink.
Speaker 3: Wait, True Life didn't drink Okay, okaysical nice physical drink and got goddam.
Speaker 1: I managed you for some reason. I want to go more.
Speaker 2: At Rory Rory where you at Rory? He taking the ship and our ship. I did try to say our ship wasn't mill but now his ship is real because.
Speaker 1: Ye this nigga Rory got. And I know you're not hate, but I know Rory was hating. He's like, there's no way the niggas can do it. And and it treingled off to you because then I've seen you sitting. It wasn't a tweet you said, you said, no niggas ship. It was on rap radio. You did rap Rado? How do you feel about rad Rada? Before we leave out, there is a keeping goodbye. It takes two hours to leave and we're going up with to app Academic right cool again.
Speaker 3: I support all the podcast. I want everybody to everybody has and Elliott niche, and everybody has their own niche. Work gone, We have a niche with drink. Wait a minute, Wait a minute. They gotta love it inpot Miami, coming.
Speaker 12: Right, baby, shut the fuck up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got shut up man.
Speaker 2: Thank you all so much for coming out, hanging out Rory since Santana.
Speaker 12: Thank you for having us getting me drunk.
Speaker 1: Oh you got your Jonada Jamison. You know we got your own bottle because that's how we bottle.
Speaker 2: Saying big up to some rock also as well. Listen, mister Lee the lead where you at and Boris it's the rock and the tiger bone goes back.
Speaker 3: There's nothing I hate coming here and there's no liquor here. But Joe, we took it easy tonight. Because you don't consider yourself of a covering attic. Let's just throw that out there.
Speaker 1: You don't, David Man, Yeah, David got.
Speaker 3: Can't.
Speaker 2: You don't consider yourself an attic or alcoholic. Right, No, no, no, you can't be IM just saying I just yeah, where do you get this?
Speaker 1: I buy?
Speaker 3: I buy him online party City.
Speaker 1: He charged the Party City and he them and charged us charges back. Guys are expense. It's a bart of the expensive. Gota understand expensive be like sixteen hundred the budget. I saw some more later in your numbers. She was good though, say that. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. Since Santana, this nigga think I'm gonna smoke man, and we gotta do a drop. Listen, listen, listen. I feel like I feel like there's loving hip hop with the beautiful reality show. But then this real love and hip hop. Uh huh, real reality. Where's this going? Job? Role?
Speaker 2: His wife, his shorty, Matt, hip hop, Joe, super hip hop places.
Speaker 1: We can do other things hip hip hop. You can show love and hip hop and not have to be We gotta do a drop. I sent a mentag Yeah