Speaker 1: Hi Andrew, Oh hi Scott. How you doing today? I'm great? How are you today? I'm all right? This is bull chat right, Yeah, today's Wednesday, March thirtieth. It's Wednesday, say the thirtieth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost over. Tomorrow's thirty first, and then April Fool's Day.
Speaker 1: Chat to chat to chat, Bull chat, Goal to chat to chat both Bull chat to chat to chat, bo okay to chat to chat say it with us? Here we go. Wait, I don't know it. Bull chat Bold that's all they say, old bull chat, bolts chat to chat, bull bull chat, Bull to chat to chat Bull bull Chat. I learned it because there's no words. Was that the whole thing? Uh No? Then it's like get it all together. That's how we roll. So do you sell that Hannah Montana hodown Throwdown? Yeah? I never saw that? Do you have? You've never heard Todown throw Down? No, well let me tell you I've heard of Hannah Montana. We're in for a treat, my friend. Are you playing it? Of course I am, because what would a show be if I didn't play an obscure song that only I remember? And you don't where you tell me a song I hate the VRBO commercial. You're right where I be long it's verbo whatever. Always thought it was a VRBO, But it's a Verbo. Why isn't it playing?
Speaker 2: I hear it on your phone. Oh Andrew, your Superman box won't take your phone?
Speaker 1: What happened? Your Bluetooth is broken? Broadcaster so said you better connect? You better connect? Continue talking. Your fifteen hundred dollars box isn't working properly? And turnedreate. Okay is it more than okay? Was it more than that? That's way less? How much was it? It's not fifteen hundred dollars? Are you in singing this box? How much was this Superman box? This was four fifty? That's it? Yes, I need one? Oh I need one. I want one for my house. Oh I need on.
Speaker 2: I thought it was over one thousand dollars. No, can you get me one for four fifty?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay? I then can we can we play four commercial breaks? During? What are you doing? What is this? This is holdown door down? You can't play that much? Okay? No, no, no, no, no, no, no no no, no okay, okay. The thing is though, that's so obscure. It's not Why would it be a bull chat jingle. Well, because again I'm just thinking Brody, who wrote the jingle probably was like probably heard it and then it was like bull bull chat bowlt to chat to chat. Hold on a second, Why is Brody hearing that? Maybe his girls were watching Hannah Montana. Now, yeah, it's a Disney show. Disney Plus has made it very easy. I go back and watch that so Raven guilty. Okay, it's hysterical. You tell me that Raven Simone is not a great physical comedian when she falls down things, I crack up every time, all right, and then she would go oh snap oh every time cracked me up. Bull chat cha chat. Well, think about it. You could do that with literally any song. Yes, you can kiss from a Rose. I could tell you from a ball from the chats on grape Ooh the more you chat on bull chet, I just strange if.
Speaker 2: He uls Yeah, why did you choose a twenty five year old song Kids from a Rose?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, because that's always my go to. I love that one. Actually, I also was singing it this weekend. Okay, anyway, like I was saying, what movie is up from? Movie? Well, movie Batman forever? Good for you, I know, this because I was with was that a trivia night and for you twelve no, only recently, like a summer or two ago, and they said what song is this one from? And I said Batman Forever and they were like, just put Batman if you're not sure. I go, I know it's from Batman Forever. And then guess what. The other team wound up getting the point in extra bonus things because they went back and they were like, well, technically they put Batman Forever, so they get the point. And I have been livid ever since.
Speaker 2: See I would have just said Batman because I wouldn't have been sure. I do remember playing the hell out of that song in the summer of ninety five or six four. Well, we played the hell out of it in ninety five because you know, we were late on things, and I just remember being at six Flags Great Adventure and that was on the mixtape and it came up like every thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: I will go on record saying I think that's one of the best songs of all time, all time, of all time. Okay, Kiss from a Rose one hundred per yes, one hundred percent, saying it again, that's yeah, I love that song by the way as I was saying, can we play four commercial breaks today? That way we can make a little extra cash this month so I can buy a Superman box. Sure. I actually I'll buy a Batman box. Oh is that what we're calling it? Forever? Well, that's like in Batman and Robin when he shows the credit card. I don't know what that is. Yeah, and Batman and Robin, which like tanked the franchise, they're like at a charity auction for Batman and Robin. Because by that point, I guess Batman throws charity auctions and he like goes to buy something and he goes never leave the bat Cave without it, and it's a Discover car with the Batman logo, and it says it's good for forever. Oh okay, Well, I just it was a terrible movie. Yeah, okay. The only Batman that I liked was from The Wonder Twins when they were at the Hall of Justice. You've never seen the Christopher Nolan trilogy.
Speaker 2: I've never seen any of the movies. I used to watch the one on Channel eleven as a kid, pop bam okay, or as Will Smith would do.
Speaker 1: Slap No, I mean that's current this is going to be more current than Monday's reference. And we did it in Serial Killers couple days ago already, well two days. Something may have come of that since we recorded this already anyway, Yeah, who knows, But yeah, no Batman movies, and I'm pretty sure we've talked about this. First one.
Speaker 2: Just Batman was just Batman in like nineteen eighty eight or nine or something. Walked out of it, went there with my family, saw it in the Poconos and at the mall. You're wrong and we left after like the first twenty wheel terrible garbage.
Speaker 1: It's an amazing movie. Well, I mean, I Christopher Nolan ones were great. Batman versus Superman was not my favorite, and I just saw the Batman actually last weekend. I do not last Friday.
Speaker 2: I just I'm not into the superhero movies. The only ones, like I've said in the past, is Superman, Superman two, maybe Superman three, and that's about it. I don't I don't like any of the superhero movies. It's not I'm not a Marvel guy. Oh with flash new movie, don't care, don't care.
Speaker 1: Who talks like that. I don't know. It's a new movie. Some comic book people. Some comic who Okay, you know. Oh sorry, that's a very sensitive button. I guess. So I dropped a light plastic piece of garbage on there and it went off. Well, I just did too, I have the touch. This is also heavy. No, it doesn't. Oh wow, anyway, So what else? Andrew? Oh, let's coffee? How much? Try the coffee you just got bottoms up? Hmm delicious. I wouldn't go that far. I think it is okay, So let's let's talk about favorite songs because I feel it's I feel it's a worthy discussion. Before we do that, Can we do today's hurdle? Have you done hurdle? No? Can you do it? Yes? I am. I'm so in love with this.
Speaker 2: I don't really do the wordles and all the other hurdles, but every once in a while I will, but the hurdle. I love doing the hurdle every day. Well, it's weird because it was a Will Smith song the other day with summer tune it.
Speaker 1: Up, slow song, Steve Scini you ready one second? Oh? Learning to fly? Fo I knew that one. I'm proud of you. Thank you? Is that what it is? It is? I look see one hundred, New York's New Rock Scottie be Here nineteen ninety five and I'm a sidekick Andy the Kid. This is food Fighters see one hundred. Shut up? That was so perfect. That was a second off. That was so I was like a second off. Damn, that was really good. I'm impressed. Thanks. We should have her own show. You should have heard like my early air checks. They're very funny. I've heard them, you've played them on this show, but not I mean like my early Z one hundred ones from from back in the day. Do you like these Miss Vicky's? Yeah, I don't like hallopeno. Hallopeno chips are the best. Do you know?
Speaker 2: Those are just like regular lazed potato chips, the disguised as Miss Vicki's huh.
Speaker 1: I mean, look who makes it? What Miss Vicky makes it? No, look who actually makes it, miss miss Vicky? Miss Vicky makes Freedom Lay they bought that? What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just like they're just like kettle lays.
Speaker 1: There's no Miss VICKI I mean there probably was, so if I call it's gonna be. My guess is Vicky probably died and her kids sold it to Freedom Lay. We don't want to. We don't want to be in a chip business anymore. Yeah, let's cash out and make our millions.
Speaker 2: Mom used to make this in the farmhouse in the back, and we don't want to be dealing with.
Speaker 1: That potatoes vegetable oil. Yeah we know what's in it.
Speaker 2: No, it says right here, manufactured four Miss Vicki's you know what we could do?
Speaker 1: What you could do? A muck bang with all of the all the sandwiches. I'll vomit. The onions make me nuts. I know I can't, but it's so funny because on YouTube when people do muck bangs like that, I'm shocked when they do it with sandwiches. I feel like that's the worst thing that you could ever do, like a muck bang with It's such a strange name for a food eating thing, muckbang. M right, I'm a move about right now. Why would you be eating those with coffee? Yeah? I realized after the fact. Not good. Oh they're all spicy. Though. It's funny.
Speaker 2: You were so you were speaking about like favorite songs and nineties and whatever there and over the weekend I was just laying in bed and Empire Records came on. Did you ever see that it was from ninety five or ninety six or so you never saw it, well, maybe even ninety four.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just remember that.
Speaker 2: Such a great soundtrack. I actually bought the Empire Records soundtrack. It was like Gin Blossoms and Sponge and all those weird like mid nineties alternative groups. It's a good soundtrack. And the movie.
Speaker 1: The movie only got one star when I looked at it on the on the you can't trust those things. No, it was decent. It wasn't a bad movie.
Speaker 2: It was about you know, this independent record store and big record company was coming to take it over and they were gonna change it, and they saved it and whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, last week on the radio show that we're a part of, which is we played Skilo I Wish, I Wish I was a little bit tay I stuck in my head ever since. I love that song. And then I also love Rebirth of Slick. I'm cool like that. I love that one too. We out, yes, oh, such a good song. Maybe that's what we should say at the end of the show. We out okay, okay, and then you'll say it again and it'll be just like the song. Ready, we out we out see. Okay, yeah that's gonna catch on. It might Yeah, you never know. Crazier things have happened. Yeah, okay, So let's go to favorite songs. I don't want to touch this because we drop milk on it. I don't. I don't know if I really want to play this because I can't say. You're not playing a game, You're just telling me what you think.
Speaker 2: But off the top of my head, I really don't have incredibly, I have favorite groups and stuff like that, Like you.
Speaker 1: Don't have favorite songs.
Speaker 2: If you said, what's your absolute favorite song of all time? I can't really mention. I can't say it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't have I don't have a go to song that's like yeah, ohsh I already have that Love Blink one eighty two, Love Green Day, so a lot of their songs, yes, But like again, if you're making a top ten or top five, let's go top five. Can you name five of your favorite songs right now? No? No, no, I can't. I really can't.
Speaker 2: They're all gonna be like mid nineties, mid to late nineties alternative songs, and I sell off the top of my head, no, I can't love Santa Monica from Ever Clear. I mean, there's just it's those type of songs that I love. It's a genre of music that I like. It's not particular songs, you know. Like I remember, I remember renting a car in La and probably I don't know, the late nineties, ninety eight, ninety nine, and I bought the the Green Day Authority, right, I w want to be that song and I just like put the top down of the Chevy Malibu that I rented.
Speaker 1: I can't And I just blasted that song over and over again. Yep, that's all okay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so so Blink and Green Day ever Clear like the general song, general group groups. Yeah, that genre of music I like. I actually holding for soup.
Speaker 1: I actually have a playlist of my favorite songs of all time? Do you really? Yeah? So do I And it's in my iPod and that's what I listened to on the airplane. So no, I keep a pretty general running list of what I like and dislike. I would say there's some ninety songs on there, some eighty songs, see what I lived on, some seventy songs. I lived it, So I seventy songs. I'll tell you right now. Yeah, the hustle in my life. Nope, the hustle is on there, do the hustle. I'm not even lying. The hustle puts me in the best mood ever. I always go to that song as like a general happy song for myself.
Speaker 2: See, it's weird anytime I listen to the Uh Well it used to be the oldiest station in town.
Speaker 1: It's not oldies anymore.
Speaker 2: It's like the greatest hits of all time, which I also think is weird because it's always sounded like they say the greatest hits, and I'm like, dude, how do they say that? Well, they should say the greatest hits of all time.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like they're changing it because they can't say the greatest hits of the eighties, nineties and today because the two thousands are old twenty years now, that's right.
Speaker 2: And all the oldies quote unquote stations got rid of doo wop, so they're not playing fifties and sixties anymore. They're first coming on in like the late seventies now, and so that's it's really it's scary to me when Hoody and the Blowfish is on the oldies station, don't do that to me?
Speaker 1: What don't do that to me? That makes you feel so old? It really does. Wheaz you were in diapers, it doesn't matter. I still remember that song. I remember being in the old shop right off of Route thirty four and oh, going into that I swear I went. They pulled down the attic when I was in that shop, right, I didn't even know they had an attic. Well down the attic. Yep. I remember being in this shop right and it was a pulled out they had like an attic and they pulled stuff down from there one day.
Speaker 2: That's the strangest thing I've ever heard of. I have very odd memories a supermarket with an attic. Yeah, it was very strange.
Speaker 1: That's where they kept the stuff. No, I don't know what was I don't remember why there was an attic, but there was, Okay. I can also remember that layout in my head, like I remember when you would walk in. If you went to the left, you could get Pokemon cards. If you went to the right, you were immediately in producing popcorn. Why was the popcorn in your produce? I don't know.
Speaker 2: See I could see unpopped kernels being with produce, but not regular popcorn.
Speaker 1: Nope, it was there anyway this morning. Also, I'm sorry the old the oldies station played rhythm as a dancer this morning. Snap kill me? What is that? I'm good? How old are we? I don't want to think about it. So the Hustle is on my list? Go ahead, sorry, Edge of seventeen on that one? Sure? What other ones? The Fleetwood Mac? Yeah? Okay, so yeah? What other one do I like? Oh?
Speaker 2: Uh dreams also Fleetwood Mac?
Speaker 1: Love that one? Janie John the Cranberry's Dreams. Oh, I like that one too, Linger, I'd add that to my list. Do you have to let it? Uh? Love that one? Eighties one? Am I thinking? Oh? Rod Stewart, Oh you love that one? Which one Young Turks, Young Turks, Young Hurts be Free, also in that period? What else? What I like?
Speaker 2: Downtown Train, Purple Rain, Downtown Train. I was never a fan of Prince. People get mad at me. I did not like Prince and I do not like the Beatles. I only recently liked Prince that song.
Speaker 1: There's only one or two songs of his that I like, and one of them I didn't even know that he sang, and I can't remember what it was what's actually funny about Prince is I rewatch his super Bowl performance because I feel like I didn't really care about Prince when he did that. But my favorite Prince song prior to Purple Rain discovering that whole thing, Raspberry Beret. Nope, I do like that one. And I also like, let's go crazy. Louis not going to let the elevate to break us, don't. Oh no, let's go I like that one, but let's get nuts. The one that I knew him from was because they played on MTV was Black Sweat, Black Sweat? When do you knew that one? I don't know what that is. It was like when he came out with this like album in two thousand and six thousand.
Speaker 2: He changed his name to the Thing. Yes, just like Diamonds and Pearls. Was it on that one?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. It was from like an album with numbers Cream Shawboogie and it was like working up a black Sweat. Okay, love that one? You go? You go deep? Yeah? I again. I just like if I like the beat of a song, I kind of dive head first. My problem is I only knew radio hits. There were very very few albums where I would listen to the whole one, like I always loved listening to the Reality Bite soundtrack had all great songs. I listened to that one and repeat over and over. But when I was.
Speaker 2: Listening to CDs, I would only listen to the radio hits. I would very rarely go deeper than that.
Speaker 1: See, Lily Allen is like one of my favorite singers of all time. She never had a hit here ever, and it makes me very I've heard of her. Oh she's amazing. She had that smile song, that whole album all right. Still, I would rank as one of my top five albums of all time too. Because I still buy CDs, I consistently think, oh yeah, I buy CDs. What do you do with them? If I like the artist enough, I buy their CD when it comes out. So I own every Lily Allen CD. I own two Casey Musgraves albums. I owned a Metallica album. I own Team and Paula albums. Wait, do artists still put everything out on CD? Yeah? So it's very popular. So if an artist is like dropping an album and it's streaming or whatever, you can also buy it on CD. Yeah, and some vinyl too. And there was one artist that just came out with cassettes again. Yeah. No, cassettes are actually going through like a renaissance period where it's like the new thing. So are they making new cassette decks? Yes they are. Wow.
Speaker 2: So my stereo that I still have in the basement with your work, with the record player and the cassette deck and the CD player, that thing's hardcore. It's just missing the eight track years ago. That's an eight track.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know what an eight track is, do you. Yes, we've been over this before. But recycling years ago I needed to get I wanted tickets to a Lana del Ratio. But the only way you can get it because if you bought her cassette. So I had to buy a cassette. So I have a cassette of this album. Then I'm like, okay, what am I doing with this? When I first started working here, Oh, I also owned the jay Z albums, the Black Album, the Blueprint.
Speaker 2: I have thousands of CDs in my basement on a rack, and just like the cereals behind us, I don't know what to do with them because they're stale too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me tell you. I would say sell them, but I don't know where you're gonna sell.
Speaker 2: Them right at this point. It's more of a collection than anything else. It's just they're buried in a closet in the basement. So I just go down every once in a while and look at them and go it's a lot of CDs.
Speaker 1: We'll find out what one of Scotty's favorite albums are right after this and we're back. Wow, how was that commercial? It was great? There were three of them. We haven't had any complaints lately. That's good.
Speaker 2: Although different markets here, different commercials. So who knows. Okay that the bent Penis one is still very popular on bike. So what's one of your favorite albums you got?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's why I wish you would not have promoted that. You know, you can't even say what one of your favorite albums are.
Speaker 2: Yes, the Iced Tea album from nineteen ninety Okay, I'm totally lying. It's just I only bought it because it was really dirty. There's a song on there called LGB NAF and I only remember it because it's a filthy song.
Speaker 1: Thankes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what's funny is like so okay, so he he's in a honeynut Cheerios commercial.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, I wonder if.
Speaker 2: General Mills heard LGB NAF and said, wait a minute, this is the guy, the wholesome guy that we're letting promote honey nut Cheerios after they heard that song.
Speaker 1: That album is just woo well Snoop Dogg think about that. That's true to super right, and he's now hosting the Great Song Contest Show. You're right filthy, Yeah, okay, and I think there's a time limit. Yeah, the statute of limitations has run out on those songs when you're a young and you don't know what's going on and you just rapping dirty stuff. Listen, it's not as bad as like fifty had whole Candy Shop song. We literally and we that was the number one song in the country and we were dancing to lyrics like I'll let you lick the lollipop. Yeah, but that was just like a euphemism this these others about Little Wayne's lollipop. She let me look click like a lollipop. Right, but it was oh my god, I remember exactly where I was when that song was just could have been a sucker at the store. That was a jam. Okay, you know, who was in that. No, you actually would have zero clue. It's very niche. Eric Estrata, No Delicious from Flavor of Love season two. She won. She was one of the dancers on Little Wayne. Yep.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you ever watch Flavor of Love? Just every once in a while to see what clock he was wearing?
Speaker 1: What huh?
Speaker 2: What flavor flavor? Yes, he wears clocks around his neck. I know, every once in a while I would watch to see what clock he was wearing.
Speaker 1: That's it. I mean, it didn't really change clocks all that long use he did. He had lots of clocks. He said, he had like nine hundred different clocks. You were staring at his clocks when there was a girl that literally defecated on the floor in an episode, And I'm confused.
Speaker 2: While you were watching that show that one, I would flip through a sea o'clock and go, I like that one digital, and then I would keep going.
Speaker 1: The infamous spit. I know he never had digital ones Pumpkin on Ah. No, it's not infamous. I ever heard of it. Oh my god, it is infamous. That is one of the greatest reality television moments of all time. Hm, you don't remember, you never even heard of that. I have heard of it, but I don't hear. I don't know of these things you speak of. I've heard of the show. If VH one ever brings back one of those culture shows, pop culture ones where they're like, oh, let's recap the craziest moments. Let me talk about that one. Forgive me, because I don't know is VH one even still a network. It is so you can still go watch VH one, what's on it? Love and hip hop all the time, because.
Speaker 2: I don't get I don't even think I get MTV, Like I don't get those channels anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, MTV is trash because all they do is show ridiculousness, which is baffling to me how that show exists when YouTube exists. Why do I need like a fifty something year old man and a twenty thing year old girl who laughs like he ill.
Speaker 2: I mean, if that's your argue, YouTube video, If that's your argument, then we just don't need any TV anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that one is like it's like a again, we're talking recapping YouTube video.
Speaker 2: I also feel like one of my YouTube videos might have been on that show. It probably because I like got like one hundred and fifty dollars one time, and it's said ridiculousness. But I couldn't find the episode, so I think that they used it and they paid me one hundred and fifty dollars for it.
Speaker 1: This is years ago.
Speaker 2: I remember getting a little notification you just you know, got one hundred and fifty dollars from you know, MTV's ridiculousness and like what, And then I went and searched it and I couldn't find it.
Speaker 1: I just don't get it, Like I don't understand how it's on because it's it's like, just go watch the video. Why why do you need Rob deer Deck to recap it? I'm confused. Yeah, I don't know. It doesn't make sense, like what's going on? I don't know. So great it frustrates me. I'm sorry that it frustrates you. I just I just don't care. It's okay, see I don't. I just don't. Going back to music for a second.
Speaker 2: So I'm all about like the late seventies, eighties, nineties, but then when like some disco stuff comes on, I'll turn it off. No Beg's or Saturday Night Fever, staying stay alive. I just I they had all of the stuff in the seventies or early eighties. You know, it was like running over all the disco records and stuff, and like disco sucks and whatever. They just disco music was just never my jam ever ever.
Speaker 1: Ever. I think I like the beat of disco songs, but I think I like newer disco better than old disco. What's newer disco? Like Dua Lipa is considered disco? Shut up? Isn't it just dance music? No? Think about like levitating that's a disco song. No, it isn't. Yeah, is there a category called disco? Yeah? If you look at her album that came out that that's from it was that Don't Start Now is also has disco influences.
Speaker 2: Influences, yes, but the genre is not disco. It's not like there's a shiny metal ball above their head.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's the literal video of levitating is her with a disco ball overhead? Now it's called a dance ball. Okay.
Speaker 2: But I don't think the genre of music. I don't think there's new disco music. Disco was like an.
Speaker 1: Era, Yes, but they're saying artists like Dua Lipa have brought disco back mainstream. Okay, because it's influenced by it, all right, influenced, yes, heavily influenced.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's a disco influenced dance record.
Speaker 1: It's dance.
Speaker 2: But okay, I'm I'm not look I'm not shooting you down. I just don't think that there is a current disco genre. I don't think there's a genre of music called disco right now?
Speaker 1: There is?
Speaker 2: Is there a top forty chart of disco records right now? There Billboard true seventies.
Speaker 1: Everything, Billboard tracks like underground reggae tunes.
Speaker 2: I look up twenty twenty one top Disco songs and see what comes.
Speaker 1: I really can't wait until levitating is top of the list. No, if it does, you know what, I will sit here in a po oologize. I just don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know that disco is a current thing. I don't think it's called that. I think it's called dance. But let's see if I'm wrong. Top forty, I will eat my words. Top forty, Rhythmic top forty, it's probably called that, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: There hasn't been a disco chart since the early eighties. If I'm not mistaken, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Where am I going? I don't know, don't worry about it. It's fine. Disco house, it's fine. It's okay. It's not okay.
Speaker 2: Please, let's talk about amusement board. But let's talk about amusement parks.
Speaker 1: Why because they're.
Speaker 2: All opening now. The season has begun, okay, and Cooper is begging me to go to adventure Land.
Speaker 1: What's adventure you ever been to?
Speaker 2: There was a movie called adventure Land that was filmed at adventure Land, although it wasn't on the movie.
Speaker 1: It wasn't Long Island. It was some other city. I forget where it was. This is a top disco tune. It's by Kylie Minogue. It's called last Chance. What is this? I don't think I like this? I mean I like Kylie Minogue. She did the locomotion you know she did? Yeah, I remember can't get You out of my head? Oh what a jam that was? She did one of our jingle balls. It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: No way, Yeah, yeah, probably in two thousand, two thousand and one, somewhere in there, what a jam?
Speaker 1: Two thousands better? Yeah? I feel like sometimes now whenever there's a jingle ball. I'm like, I like two or three of these songs, but if it was like a nineties resurgence or early two thousands, you'd get me there in seconds. I hate when they do like two thousands festivals and then it's like they get one or two people, they don't get everybody. I like.
Speaker 2: I like the mixtape festivals. M that always has like I say, ever Clear, bowling for soup. You love bowling for soup. Yeah, Vertical Horizon, that kind of stuff. The mixtape tours are like the late nineties alternative bands. They all get together. They're all a thousand years old now, but they're great shows because you know every song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I only really know nineteen eighty five only they had that other one girl all the bad guys want, uh not that one. They had a son that was like, uh oh, yeah, that's right. High school never ends. That one. That was a good song too.
Speaker 2: Did I ever tell you the story about how they totally ruined our dinner at Smith and Wilensky's in Las Vegas?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: We were there for the Radio Music Awards in probably two thousand and two, three somewhere in there or maybe even a little. Yeah, it was probably right around then. It was myself and Cubby, and they used to send us out there every year. It was at Planet Hollywood, which is not there anymore, the Planet Hollywood Hotel, And so they did this like industry dinner with a bunch of the radio stations and whatnot at Smith and Lenski's steakhouse on the strip there, and Bowling for Soup was performing that night before dinner, so they of course were late. Then they started and they were so drunk that they just wouldn't stop. They wouldn't stop singing. They were loaded, and they just they wouldn't stop. And so the waiters are standing there with the things, all the steaks and everything, just they're just standing there waiting for them to finish singing because they were putting on a concert and I guess didn't want to be rude or whatever, and they wouldn't stop singing, and we're all like, it's right there, can I just.
Speaker 1: Have it, you know?
Speaker 2: And by the time that they finally brought all the food, it was cold and leathery and disgusting, and they completely we didn't wind up eating until like eleven o'clock because they just wouldn't stop singing.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you first problem of this having a party at or a music concert thing at a steakhouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was just one of those cool like industry things. They were supposed to like play at dinner, but instead they got really drunk and with like the poppy.
Speaker 1: Where it's like, hey, what's going on? Yeah, that is bulling for soup? Get here? Yes at the Planet Hollywood, and then are they're gonna play as the newest single?
Speaker 2: And then a couple of years later we met up with them at the Iowa State Fair. So how the mighty have fallen? And now now they're just you know, their music is still great, but they're just smaller.
Speaker 1: Shit. They're playing these tiny They just did this the Paramount on Long Island. The tiny.
Speaker 2: You know it's a it's a really nice, small, intimate, intimate venue. What is it like A thousand seats? I don't think it the seats that you just stand there. Oh okay, I think Parwamount. Maybe they have some Maybe they have seats or they take them out.
Speaker 1: I forget. I've only been there once or twice. I bet you we could get them on the show. We probably could let's do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think he likes me though, because I tweeted at him one time about how he ruined our steak dinner and he was kind of like, f you.
Speaker 1: They were doing something. I was like, hey, man, how's it going.
Speaker 2: Remember the time when you screw up our staket Smith and h Lanski's and was like, screw you?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? Yeah? Well, if Jared is his name, Jared, if you're listening, we would like to have you on the serial Killers podcast. Jared is not listening to bull chat. You never know, Okay, you never know. The listens for bull ched are are now higher than serial Killers. Really, yes, huh. Maybe we should take another break. Maybe we should add just Friday talk episodes again, what do you mean another Friday talking episode? A talking episode? This is what do we do? Like trivia Fridays?
Speaker 2: You keep coming up with these ideas would be fine with ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I test you, you test me? Yeah, huh. I could test you on like eighties and nineties stuff and you're like what And you could test me on like twenty ten stuff and I'll be like what we should just do games? Okay, like Scottie and Andy's game of games. I feel like I'm gonna throw this coffee up. Well, that seems a little bit dramatic, but if you have to, I don't see. I don't like trendy fou fush she is she coffee? I don't like trenty Foofooh is she coffee?
Speaker 2: I don't I like them. I like straight up Duncan.
Speaker 1: That's my jam. Oh my god, this is the thing. You're trying to make. It sound like you're so like salt of the earth, Like I'm an everyman. I love drinking the Duncan. Don't give me your expensive coffees, but yet I just don't like the way that these taste. Oh my god, you're the they're bitter or the type of person that goes to a hotel and it's like, what's the threat count of the sheet? No? Are you kidding? No? No, No, You've got the wrong dude. I'm every man's man. Okay, you're every man's man. Talk to Greg t about that about that role. Are you kidding him? I'm every man. Nobody's talking about this. The suburbs aren't talking about this.
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, It doesn't not take much to make me happy, really, doesn't.
Speaker 1: I'm a basic bitch. Is that what they call it? Yeah? They do. That's me. I I wouldn't say, you're maybe basic. Tell me what extravagant things I must have? Tell me? Please tell me. I beg of you. I would say, like seating on an airplane.
Speaker 2: No, not untrue. I'll take the middle seat by the bathroom if I have to, and I won't care.
Speaker 1: M okay, And that's interesting, Well why is it interesting?
Speaker 2: The only reason I do care is because I don't like to be rude to people. So I should have the aisle so I can get up and pee, because I go two three times on a flight.
Speaker 1: That's all I just I don't like to bother people. Hold up, that's the headline here. What you pee two to three times on an airplane? I think I get nervous bladder on a plane. I don't know. Two to three times. Well, it depends.
Speaker 2: Like if I'm going to Vegas, yeah for sure, Florida, I might not have to go, not once. Like I just came back from Miami. I think I only got up because my daughter had to go, and I was like, eh, let me try to drain it just in case.
Speaker 1: So I don't have to go later.
Speaker 2: I didn't have to, but since she was already up and bothered the guy in the aisle, I figured I'll get up too.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking I need to become an ale person. I just stuck my hand in milk. I need to be Oh, I burped a little bit. I'm thinking I need to become an ale person because usually now I feel like I have to pee at least once. Your prostate as you get older Andrew trinks, geez, Louise. But I often have to go to the bathroom, and then I feel bad asking the people next to me, have you.
Speaker 2: Ever like on a plane? What have you ever pooped on a plane? Yes you have, Yes, I haven't. I've never had an emergency like that. To me, if I have to go, yeah, then I will go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But you kind of know when you have to go and when you're like, I kind of gotta go. If I kind of gotta go, I'm waiting. It's more uncomfortable to let it sits way more uncomfortable. They make it bloated. Nope, your stomach urachs, you start to get sweats.
Speaker 2: You walk, you walk up in the galley there and the flight attendants are sitting there in the jump seats that are right next to the bathroom, and you know that it didn't stink when you're going in.
Speaker 1: You come out, and then who comes out the door and like WHOA, yeah, I don't need that. Well, you're also a super self conscious pooper. Well, I mean, like, let's just say it. You are. There's someone who walks into the bathroom, You're like, that's right, I freeze, I stop. I picture you like Spider manning like putting your legs and hands up to the wall so people can't tell your shoes.
Speaker 2: I don't care if they see my shoes. But you know, I'll sit down and then the door I'll open. I'll be like damn it, and I'll have to wait until they're done. I'm just hoping they pee again.
Speaker 1: That's what the flush is for.
Speaker 2: No, the flushes doesn't work very well. And the you know, the sensor flushes, they don't work for us. That's because you got to find where the button is.
Speaker 1: I don't touch that button. I do. That's that's what you gotta do. I will say United has changed their buttons in the bathroom. Oh we're talking, okay, are we talking about like at work. We'll both okay, but we're back the planes for a quick sec. Let's just follow me train of thought. We're back on a plane. United now has a hand sensor things so you don't have to press a button.
Speaker 2: That's how it should be. Everything should be sensors everywhere. False Why where should they not be sensors?
Speaker 1: Because I dislike the stupid dice in hand washer, I don't. I hate blowers. Blowers suck.
Speaker 2: You got to stick your hand and just hope you don't touch the sides.
Speaker 1: It's terrible.
Speaker 2: You just wash your hands are all nice and clean. You're like, you gotta get in between those two things. And when it goes on and your handstock, the fat on your hands stock flubbering. You gotta hope that it doesn't hit the side of the thing, and if it does, you have to wash your hands and do it all over again. And it's almost like the minute it starts, you just get like it's almost like a water right, It's just like, that's the stupidest thing. Yeah, I feel like those definitely spread germs more than they actually like take germs off your hands.
Speaker 1: It's very poorly designed. It's just shooting the germs at your face and the old school one when we hit the button, and I hate those, and it's always the dullest breeze. There's like a small like thing in there that's just like yeah.
Speaker 2: Plus, I think that people turn the spot ups are down and spit in it and then turn it back over so when it goes on it drips in your hand.
Speaker 1: Well, you probably did that when you were in high school. But I don't believe people did that. I never did.
Speaker 2: I I believe that people tamper with all kinds of things and you just don't see it, so you don't know.
Speaker 1: I just do. I think that that's a highly paranoid way to live your life. I just think that people are jerks and they mess with stuff. Okay, you know. I mean that one's a big one to mess up. I feel.
Speaker 2: Like, do you have any big uh, any big April Fools jokes planned for me? Like you're gonna wrap my toilet and saran wrap? Absolutely not, You're gonna do something to me. No, it's two days away. I don't know me either.
Speaker 1: I think it's a dumb thing.
Speaker 2: My kids like to do it, like they'll they'll do little things and they'll go haha, April Fools.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked that it's twenty twenty two and like that's still a thing. I'm surprised no one's been like, you can't hurt people like that. It's a different time. Yeah, but for kids, it's just joky fun haha haa. But it's the same as every other day. But if you're not hurt, well yeah that's true. But if you're not hurting somebody, well no, because they go extra all out. They'll they go on TikTok and look for April Fools jokes and to do on your parents, you know. And I forget what they did last year. They did something something stupid with the toilet seed or whatever. I don't know. Did they put like the the little explodey things? No? No, no.
Speaker 2: You know what I think maybe i'll do for Cooper this year is I'll put like a red splotch in her bed like halfway down so she'll wake up and go oh and she'll think she.
Speaker 1: Got her period. How about that? That's an April Fool's joke. All right, If you're actually still listening and we're back, that was a great joke.
Speaker 2: I don't know April fools, franks gotta get them back somehow.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's an interesting one. I don't know. That's that's that's something. Okay, all right? Well, well, I mean if you did that to me, I'd be like, oh my god, what happened? Right? What do you think your penis is pleased? Yeah? I don't know. I don't know what's going on. Okay, Bleeding Butthole, it's a great name of a band and it maybe you wipe too hard, the Bleeding Buttholes. That's like a hardcore heavy metal band from the late eighties early nineties. Is it the Bloody Buttholes is it could be? Okay, look them up. Not with discography. Maybe you have it on a CD in one of your in your shelf. Yeah, anyway, can we go back to amusement parks? Sure?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite? Don't you live in the Northeast. You don't have a favorite? You don't like amusement parks?
Speaker 1: I do, But I mean, like Disney World is my gold standard, that's true.
Speaker 2: I mean I like going. Here's my thing now, I mentioned it. Adventureland. It's in farmingdll on Long Island out by me, and it's been there for a thousand years and they revamp it a little bit every year. This year's there's a new uh some kind of new thing that goes up in the air volcano or earthquake or whatever the hell it's called.
Speaker 1: I forget. We actually have a brick there. If you go, it says Scott and Amy and Ashley and Cooper and Sawyer and there's a brick there, but it's like twenty twenty whatever. Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it was one of those things anyway. So I like to go to amusement parks to hang out and just watch let the kids go on things. No, not creepy, watch I see your eyebrow going down. I like to like watch the kids have fun and see them go on things. And that used to be until a year ago, the kind of amusement park where you could just walk in, but if you want it to go on things, then you need the bracelet or the tickets or whatever. But now it's one of those parks that you have to buy an admission ticket no matter what. And I hate that because you know, it's like thirty forty fifty dollars to go in there, to go I mean, and I'll go on like the antique cars, or the bumper cars, or the swings which even now still makes my tummy hurt. You know, you know that swings, Yes, the thing that goes around, but at this place, it swings out over onto the main road. So good, but like it goes over the fence. I'm like, this thing is totally falling off on roote one ten and I'm going to be in somebody's trunk.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not that terrifies me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so that makes my stomach urt now it's it's I'm telling you, I'm sorry. But as you get older, things change, you know. It's just like Amy, you used to love going on roller coasters. She was fearless and went on everything. And as we're you know, progressing in our lives, she's like, eh, I don't really know if I want to go on that one, and you know anymore, And I just I feel the same way with stuff like that. I never went on hardcore rides anyway. I was never a roller coaster guy. I would go on the Ladybug, you know, the little one or the Elmo one.
Speaker 1: Wow, what other me shocked that you weren't a roller coaster guy? Yeah, well, or the or the freaking pirate ship hells. No, because I'll throw up. I'll throw I don't think you're gonna throw up. List, I think it's just you in your head.
Speaker 2: I go on the swings the playground. Now as I go up, I'm like, oh, you know, and I feel that pit in my stomach. I'm like, I can't do this anymore. It's making me sick.
Speaker 1: Half of it is in your head.
Speaker 2: Things change, though, things with your body change over time. They do, but also you change as a person, and it's like something like that all of a sudden becomes like, as you might say, a calculated risk. I never said calculated those words never. If you go back and listen to that episode, I said it unnecessary risk is what I said.
Speaker 1: Whatever, so you definitely get in your head. I feel at some point, no, because I'll go on the music express. That thing goes flying around and you get jammed into the wall when the.
Speaker 2: Thing goes down. And sometimes I played disco music in there.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 2: The flashing light from the eighties. Huh yeah, that is like a ride stuck in time.
Speaker 1: I like that. One. Do not trust any traveling carnivals. It's not traveling, well, it's there forever. I do not trust those rides.
Speaker 2: Although someone did die in the Gravitron and they took it out. Yeah, somebody playing another commercial breaks. But someone died in the Haunted House. And someone died in the Six Flags. Yeah, but that was a big one. That one burned to the ground. That was a fire. Yeah, this adventure Land. There was a fire in the Haunted House too one time.
Speaker 1: Well rides to me, maybe they.
Speaker 2: Didn't die there, but somebody died at the park.
Speaker 1: I know that. I think it was in the Gravitron. Roller coasters I can do. I just I feel like a lot of it is in your head versus because they're only a minute long half of them. Like by the time you're scared, you've already done most of the bad stuff. Look, I know that I'm not gonna die. I just don't like the feeling. I am convinced to this day. And oh, Josh will argue with me. Does he still go on coasters? Sometimes? Not as much though, right, yeah, because he's changed. Well again, yes, I'm sure you could bring him in here and you could talk about that. But yes, I we did. Which one was it the Raptor at Cedar Point, which is also a great amusement park. Thought they had that old rickety wooden one. Yes, okay, they it's the roller Coast great, great theme park, but that one, I was convinced that they didn't close my harness correctly. So I don't know what I was thinking. I would have been able to hold onto, but I held onto the handlebars in such a way where afterwards I was like this, I may be locked into this thing for the rest of my life. I don't know. Someone like that kid just died in Orlando.
Speaker 2: That was terrifying. Seriously, I could not even imagine. See I wouldn't. That's probably another ride that I would not have gone on. I just don't like being up in the air like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those aren't my favorite either. Like I'm more of like, if it's on a track, just stay on the track. I'll do the Almo one assessame play because that one just kind of goes like that literally goes up to the height of the table and yeah, back, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with that one. But have you have you ever been on a gravitron. I've never been onmin in my life because I just was fearful of vomiting.
Speaker 1: What's a gravitron?
Speaker 2: Okay, gravitron. Also, they used to be at amusement parks and now they are they are traveling that you see them at all these traveling carnivals.
Speaker 1: It's a big spaceship looking thing and it sins and you stay on wainst the wall. People are throwing up and the vomits just going everywhere. I was because that's I I just I'll always remember as a kid, we were it was six Flags or Hershey or one of those parks, and we were there. It was me and my dad, mom and brother, and my dad and my brother and I were on this ride and it was kind of like a swing's kind of ride, but it was something else. I don't remember what it was. And I just remember going around and around and I was screaming bloody murder, and my brother, I think, was crying and my dad is motioning to the to the operator, stop it, just stop it, you know, but he's I don't stop it.
Speaker 2: In the middle they don't care. They're not stopping it till the time runs out. And I'm pretty sure that that traumatized me from going on spinny rides like that.
Speaker 1: I could believe it. Yeah, I don't. I just it was the one of the worst things in my life. And I remember it because it was traumatizing. Yeah. Yes again, I don't want to go back to my Thomas the Tank Engine experience. But he's scary. Oh he was. No, it was one of the engines was scary and they shook and I remember it to this day. I watched it off the corner of my ale like this. Yep, yeah, those things are creepy. I was weird. I was scared of the weirdest things.
Speaker 2: Well, we went into the city to see Thomas the Tank Engine at Radio City Music Hall or maybe it was a theater at the Garden or whatever it was, and Ashley was so excited for it. She was wearing a cute little outfit and she couldn't have been older than maybe three or four. And when it started she was like no, and we we didn't. I don't think we lasted the whole thing because it was we were like this, we're out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I also cried at Disney on Ice too. I could see my aunt Kathy and my uncle Tom brought me and then I don't know why I cried, but I did, and yeah, I had to had to leave Disney on ice.
Speaker 2: Goofy picked me up in Disney when I was maybe three or four, and there's a picture of me smiling, but there's also a picture of me hysterically crying. I was like, let me down, you big mesk with teeth and I had no idea what was going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then thirty.
Speaker 2: Years later I went back and took a picture with him again and it was all smiles.
Speaker 1: But now you can't take pictures with them. No, but when we went we went a couple of years ago, we could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like like Safari Goofy he was.
Speaker 1: He was wearing the Safaria. It must have been at what kingdom, well, Animal Animal Kingdom. Yeah. Yeah, I do like Disney World the best out of the all the theme parks. I'm I can do rides, I can. I don't. It's not my favorite, but like I will like King Daka had six Flags. Yeah, I would like to do that once. Yeah, just to say I did it. That's fun. I don't know. Do you want to do it together? No?
Speaker 2: I really don't. I don't want to. I mean if my life depended on it, and you're like if you don't go on that it's over. What if we strap a GoPro to the front of it and then we upload it for everybody.
Speaker 1: The problem is just.
Speaker 2: Cann I meet me screaming a whole lot, and that's not fun. It's just like the water slide I went on on the Norwegian ship. I like everybody on the ship heard me because the tube echoes. So I was screaming bloody murder for probably ten seconds straight, and my kids told me everybody stopped doing what they were doing and they were watching the slide.
Speaker 1: I love water rides. Those are my favorite.
Speaker 2: I like them too, but this one is a straight drop and I opened my mouth too soon and I got a mouthful of water.
Speaker 1: You know, I went up my nose and everything. Well, I hate when water goes up the nose. Yeah, that is a painful feeling. It's just not a nice feeling. Yeah, it's in the back of your throat and yeah it hurts. Oh all right, I'm just thinking about rides, okay, I'm thinking about the swings or the gravitron.
Speaker 2: H I just the anti cars are always safe. See when I was a kid, there was no track. You drove them. Yeah, and that was it, and I guess kids like started driving off into the woods or killing people or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well that's what happened with the They used to have motor boats at Disney World, and you're trusting a small ten year old to drive a motor boat with an actual motor in the back of it. Yeah, God, that was a different time.
Speaker 2: O the race cars I don't remember because I did the race cars with Cooper on that track or whatever are they on.
Speaker 1: They're on a track, right, you can veer off, but you still are like there is a center thing where the car is attached. You can't slam into a wall. You can if you're on the outer lane, but even then it's like almost like the median is what you ride on, so you can go like this or that, but you're on a track. I just remember smelling the fumes and I was like, yeah, oh like golf. Yeah, my shirt smelled like car fumes all day. Yeah. It's almost like just put them in golf carts call a day. We don't need to do this car experience.
Speaker 2: It's fun, though, you know what, That's something that everybody should do once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I love golf carts, driving golf carts is always fun. Well I meant going to Disney. Oh yeah, yeah, that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to go back to The kids are a little bit older now and I think they could tolerate more.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Back when we went, Cooper was like, she wasn't really in a stroller, but it was my easier because we knew she was gonna fall asleep. She didn't need a stroller, but it was she was just kind of on the verge of being able to kind of run around, but not because you know, because we did the whole like when the park opens thing, and we were with some some tour company who's like, you gotta GetUp in the front.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: She weaseled our way up front and we just tore ass to that what's that mountain coaster thing?
Speaker 1: Space mountain? No, not the mountain. It looks such mountain. No it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not called mountain, but it looks like uh big thunder mountains. Train cars like in the snow White seven Dwarves snow mine train. Mine train. Yeah, that's where we went first. We ran back there first and we were able to get on right away, and that was just it was. It was It was a fun day. It was stressful and sweaty, but it was fun.
Speaker 1: Oh, Disney is one of my favorite places in the entire world. Yeah, go back to my favorite places. One day we'll go back. Mm one day this podcast will be so popular that we'll do a little live show from there. You're right.
Speaker 2: As soon as they come out with Mickey Cereal, I would love that, wouldn't it be cool.
Speaker 1: We've we've said that would be a good idea for them. They should have done something for the fiftieth anniversary of Walt Disney World.
Speaker 2: Yes, we did say that, just saying my guess is at some point there had to be a some sort of Disney something.
Speaker 1: There wasn't We said this.
Speaker 2: There was a there was Winnie the Pooh had a cereal, and there were there was a couple, but I don't think there was ever like Mickey Mouse Cereal.
Speaker 1: Twenty fifth anniversary. I mean, have done it. There's Mickey Waffles, Yeah, Mickey Waffles, Key Waffle Cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but it's just they have right now, they have Kellogg's ego Mickey Minnie Waffles.
Speaker 1: They're shaped like, well, they should do that with that. Okay, that would be genius. I guess get on at Disney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they have to have a reason for it. There's gotta be a movie coming. Anniversary it's gone, it's past. No, it still is. The anniversary ends in October. Yeah, but you gotta come out with it like before it happens. I know, you know, so lame anyway, So I think we've run out of steam. Andrew all right, Well, that was a solid forty eight minutes of just chatting the whole time.
Speaker 1: It's still short, though. Forty minutes is not short.
Speaker 2: It's short, you know. Also, I'm sorry. Back to amusement parks. I'm also the guy that likes to do the train that goes around the whole park. Uh that nobody cares about new I think it's a nice little ride that's good for you.
Speaker 1: They have that at Hershey. I think nice.
Speaker 2: I've never been You've ever been Hershey? No, Hershey's fun and it smells like chocolate the whole time.
Speaker 1: I would like to go. Everyone always tells me it would be a fun time, but no one ever takes me. It's weird because my favorite thing about Hershey is the street lights look like Hershey kisses all around the town in Hershey. Pennsylvania, so they're all like, you know, the street lights are just like a kiss, a foil kiss. Wow, wish I could have seen that.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure you still can. Should we go there this summer? We could plan that. That'd be fun.
Speaker 1: I would love to go. We could probably get free tickets easily.
Speaker 2: We have to go to our Philly friends because here in New York they don't get those. Okay, but it could you know, me and Amy and the kids and you, we can go. I'm in, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: I'm serious. I'm in. Okay, I'm always down. We could say, at that hotel down at the end of the Hershey Highway, I'll drive You didn't even catch that. That's okay, Hershey at the end of the driveway Hershey Highway. Is that a real thing? Okay, never mind at the end of the church. No, no, it's fine, don't worry about it. Oh is it like a butt, Yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 2: And actually when we stay when we stayed there one time, if you go look at my review on trip Advisor. Oh, it's titled stay a little further down the Hershey Highway because the hotel we said we stayed at that like Hershey Lodge or whatever, and it wasn't good. Hopefully they've redone it since we've seen what that's it. We're gonna clink. Why well, because you're talking about the Hershey Highway. After that, it's over.
Speaker 1: But technically it's a thing okay in Hershey, Pennsylvania. You know. Well, I'm excited to go that one, and I want I need to get tickets to sesame place too, and a Hershey Park.
Speaker 2: They're like, the rides are based on candy bars. So if you're like Twizzlers, then you can go on this ride. If you're like Rees's, then then you're tall enough for this. That's what it is, you're that's the type of of your height, you know. So if you I forget, which is the tallest one, Like, if you're a you know, a Twizzlers, then you can go on everything, you know, if you're just a kit can't, then you can go on smaller things.
Speaker 1: They make her. She makes all that just so nice. Yeah, isn't that Mart's Corporation? No, it's sure. She's all right. Well, that was exciting. Okay, can you get the ball? Thank you for listening to bol chat. It was an exciting episode. As per usual, serial Killers PC is where you can follow us, you.
Speaker 2: Know, would I just realized we never post anything as bull chat. We only ever post serious.
Speaker 1: Post video clips. But I I kind of slack off. You know what? Can we?
Speaker 2: Can you please post the video clip of me being scared the hell out of last week? Because, like I know, it's on YouTube at the very beginning, but if you could just post like the first ten seconds of that show, okay, because you scared the living hell out of me, and every time I listened to it, I remember how scared I was and my heart starts pounding.
Speaker 1: Consider it done? Okay, thanks.
Speaker 2: I'm very surprised you didn't do that because you like to, like, you know, embarrass me as much as possible.
Speaker 1: Oh I do yea interesting? What do you mean interest?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean when you can't, when you have the opportunity to you do, why not? I'm fair game, I don't care April fools Okay, I don't actually know what in April fools is?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, thank you so much for listening serial Killers PC. Serial KILLERSPC dot com. If you want to get a shirt, do we have bold chat shirts? Now we don't? Will? We need to work and make this like a merch line. We gotta find the guy who we were gonna work with last year. We gotta make that merch line happen.
Speaker 2: Perhaps we should contact Quinnipiac and have them take a survey and see if people actually want stuff and.
Speaker 1: Why they just make it and make it made to order and hope for the best made to order. That's what's I feel like.
Speaker 2: I feel like the made to order stuff is not that great? Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Like it depends on what company I'm talking, like Cafe Press and all that. O. The Brooklyn boys use a company. Carla, Marie and Anthony use a company. They use our friend Matt. They do. He's great and he wanted to use it with us. And I brought this up to you like a year ago, and you were like, I don't know. For Ready, I don't know, for Reddy, what do we even move? Would be sale? Matt reached out to you. Yes he did, Yes, I'm all about him. Great, So let's do it. Amazing great, We need balls first and foremost amazing perfect done. Merch line coming in the next two months. Okay, another thing to add on my plate your well bowl. Thanks for list thing.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next week and catch an all New serial Killers on Monday. Yes, until then, say clink Andrew, clink clink.
Speaker 1: Oh that's ferocious, Lenny Mud have not cleared this. We need balls. It is disgusting. Okay, if you tell me what cereal that is, I'll give you ten bucks. Taste it. You can't smell it, taste it. Don't please, don't taste it. Goodbye. Gross