Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict with Senator Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you and Senator there has been a lot that has happened coming out of Israel, a lot with terrorists that are dying, thank goodness video that has been leaked after they killed the mastermind behind the October seventh attack. But then we also found out some pretty shocking news. Let's start with that.
Speaker 3: Well, the Palestinian authority is pushing an effort at the United Nations to expel Israel from the General Assembly. It is in many ways unsurprising. But what sadly is also unsurprising is the Biden Harris administration is doing little to nothing to fight it. And so I have called for the Biden Harris administration actually stand up for Israel, and I've made clear that if they don't, that if the UN actually expels Israel from the General Assembly, that the United States should halt all funding from America to the United Nations, that we should use the stick we have not to let the radical Semites at the UN punish Israel for being the victims of October seventh and for being victorious defeating the leadership of Hamas and Hesbala We're going to break that down in greater detail. We're also going to talk about the FBI magically, quietly, stealthily editing the crime statistics. You know, the FBI had put out stats that said crime had dropped under Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, and the Democrats in the corporate media were gleefully repeating that the one minor detail is it was a lie. It was false. Crime has risen dramatically and very quietly. The FBI was forced to edit those stats to recognize the obvious truth. We're going to break that down as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people, remember they fact checked Donald Trump on those issues, and that didn't go over very well. Now that you look at the new numbers, guess what they were right and everybody else in the media was lying to you. Let me tell you real quick about AMO squared. It ensures that you have AMO there when you need it. It's an automated approach to purchasing Ammo on any budget at phenomenal prices. You get to pick your caliber, set your budget, and select a shipping trigger and bam, that's it. It's basically like a four oh one K for Ammo. Now, if you dealt with AMO shortages like I did during COVID, you probably have the same thought I did. I'm never gonna have to deal with that again, and I'm not going to pay five six, seven, eight x what a box of AMO costs now later on because everybody's running to buy it. Well, your AMMO with AMO Squared grows slowly over time and is stored for free as it builds up, and its shipped with a click of the button. Are automatically on your schedule. Now, unlike a traditional subscription service, you aren't forced into a set budget or a monthly shipment. You decide your budget, You can change it any time and schedule when you want your AMO to arrive. AMO Squared has more than seventy different caliber options allow the hard to find ones they have. And if you store up a bunch of one caliber and then you switch guns and you want to get rid of that, am not a problem. You can switch it out for another one, sell it back, and if prices have gone up, you can even make money. Now what happens if a big shortage happens again, Well, all your AMMO you can use like a four to one k sell it back bam. You can make a big profit, no minimum to buy, no membership needed, and no extra fees. You buy Ammo on a small budget and then watch it grow. Sign up and I'm gonna give you some FREEMO on your account ammosquared dot com slash Ben. That's ammo squared dot com slash ben. To get free AMO in your account today, amosquared dot com slash Ben.
Speaker 3: Now Ben. Before we get started on the un story, I got to ask a very very important question. You ever worked at McDonald's.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny. I have never worked at McDonald's, but I have started my own restaurant, which felt very much like working at McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Well, now, as a teenager, did you ever flip burgers? Did you work at the restaurant? Where'd you work? Where'd you work?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: I worked in a snack shop by the tennis courts, and so I cooked.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding, probably.
Speaker 2: Thousands of burghers and probably thousands of pounds of French fries and chicken fingers in my day.
Speaker 3: So Ben, how do we know you're not lying? Apparently one can be a leading candidate for president of the United States just make up working at McDonald's and the media has utterly no interest in whether you're lying or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there, well one, I have people that actually work there with me, and usually when you work in a restaurant, you're in a pretty tight group, especially if you're younger too.
Speaker 1: There's pictures I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Out there that someone's got of me actually cooking and yeah, so it's not hard to prove it, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: But of course Kamala Harris claims to have worked at McDonald's, but there's no indication whatsoever that is that is the truth. I got to say, I thought it was freaking hysterical that Donald Trump went to McDonald the image of him wearing a McDonald's apron, like at the drive through window. Can you imagine if you went to get a big Mac and you pull up and there is Donald Trump at the window. I mean, seriously, how would you react if you saw Trump just at the drive through window with your big Mac?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you would. You would lose it, Like you would be like, are you kidding me? Is this real life? Is this actually happening? And the best part, I don't know. If you saw some of the memes, they were hysterical. One of them today that really made me laugh. It said, imagine it's a picture of him at the drive through window with his apron on out the window waving. It says, imagine, if that's the last thing in illegal aliencies before they're.
Speaker 3: Deported, that's pretty strong, I gotta say, though. It does illustrate the complete moral bankruptcy of the media that it takes Trump, you know, doing what was clearly a stunt, and a pretty funny stunt. I mean, the media is mocking him for it, which which I mean, look, they could acknowledge it is pretty charming and pretty funny to do. But it has a more serious point, which which is that Kamala Harris has told multiple falsehoods over and over and over again, and the corporate media covers up and in fact repeats and amplifies the falsehoods.
Speaker 2: It's also one of those moments and as I watched this and I'm like, the media still didn't get it, which really made me laugh. And that is Donald Trump wasn't doing this for a publicity stunt.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump was doing it's quite a bit of publicity. Have you have you noticed that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent? But on my of thing, because they're like, oh, it's a pilosity s. I'm like, no, it's not. You don't even like it. I don't. I don't think you're that stupid. I'm referring to the media. It's not a blizzy stunt.
Speaker 2: He's showing the hypocrisy of what it takes for a conservative candidate to actually get the media to even report on the actual issue, which is Kama Harris a lot about working at McDonald's.
Speaker 3: So in my experience, and I do this a lot like what I'm doing at town hall, I will often ask people how many of y'all ever worked in a restaurant? And inevitably any town hall you're doing, half the people their hands will go up, and particularly as teenagers, that you work at it at a Donald's or Jack in the Box or Taco Bell, or you work as a waiter a waitress at a restaurant. And then my experienced teenagers either did that or they mowed lawns. So when I was a teenager, I mowed lawns and I like to being outside. So I figured, U, right, if I got to make some money, you know, I can be out out in the sun and you know, be in shorts and a T shirts instead of going in and flipping burgers. But you know, mow and lawns was a good business when you were fourteen fifteen years old.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna laugh. I had a lawn business when I was I think I was seven, six or seven. And this is what we're missing in this country. My parents said, if you want money, then you better learn how to make it. And my lawn business was called you grow it, We mow it very nice, and I had a monopoly on that neighborhood in like ninety days.
Speaker 3: Well, and look to be fair, Kamala Harris said the same thing. She has a manure business where she spreads large quantities of manure. All right, let's get to our story.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Any more of the story is I'm just proud of on Trump patrolling the media on this.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: That image maybe the funniest thing I've seen and months just the I really do wish, you know, I have to be It wasn't the same thing, but I h a couple of years ago I was down at our southern border. I was at a checkpoint, but it wasn't like an illegal crossing checkpoint. It was eighteen wheelers that are coming across and they come through it. So it's a heavy commercial traffic checkpoint. And I just went like in the booth with the Border patrol agent, and I got to say that the looks as truck drivers pull in and they're expecting, okay, I'm gonna get checked now, and then they look over and see me, and they're double takes. They're absolute double takes. And I actually conducted an informal poll, so just about everyone raised a finger to me. I will say I was very happy at the finger ratio because I would say it was about twenty percent the middle finger and about eighty percent of thumbs up. So I liked eighty twenty among the truck drivers coming in. It was a pretty pretty good ratio. But it was like it was a real time poll and just about everyone, look, I'm obviously I'm not Trump, but you still got like weird double takes, like what in the hell is Cruse doing here? And I'm sure I really wish I haven't seen if they got pictures of like people in the cars, but but I am sure they were absolutely sure.
Speaker 2: The videos that came through, just because this is too good to pass out. It was incredible to watch the reactions and the people that were so happy and proud to say I support you and like and a lot of them were people that you could tell it was very sincere moments for them and they were so happy to see him. And I said on my National show Sunday night, I was like, this is why we need to stop being afraid to just be honest that we're in favor of conservatives and our candidates, because I do believe we are the silent majority at this point. Just do like I have gotten the point now where I'm either wearing a hat with your name on it or a hat with Trump's name on it because of election. But I thought I was going to get a lot more people that were angry. I can't tell you the number of people that walk up to me now when I wear the hats and they're like.
Speaker 1: Dude, I love your hat. Dude, I love your hat. Do I love your hat? Dude? I love your hat.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I got to get one of those hats. I need to wear that hat too.
Speaker 2: And I think if we all just like picked a random Tuesday and said wear your favorite political hat, we would be shocked how many conservatives are among us each and every day but we're so afraid now because they've been towing us forever. You can't do that. You got to be quiet, sit down, shut up, be quiet. You're big at your racist the name calling. I think we are the silent majority and we need to become a loud majority.
Speaker 3: Well let me Actually, I'm going to prove that you're right, because the basic dynamic nationally with elections is conservatives win when we effectively articulate what we believe, and liberals win when they effectively obvious gate when they effectively hide what they believe. Take a look at Kamala Harris. Kamala Harris is not running a campaign saying I'm for open borders. I'm proud of letting in eleven and a half million illegal immigrants. I'm proud of voting to defund the police. I'm proud of raising bail money to bail out violent rioters who rioted in Minneapolis. I'm proud of massive taxes. I'm proud of attacking oil and gas and driving up the cost of gasoline. I'm proud of undermining Israel and sending one hundred billion dollars to I ran. Like that's her actual record, and yet she denies all of it. You look at her ad, She's literally running ads with aerial footage of Trump's border wall. She's pretending her record is Trump and by the way, what's Trump doing? Try to tell everyone his record in her record and that dynamic is true. The reason for that, I believe is this is fundamentally a center right country, and Kamal and her team knows her policies are wildly unpopular. If they thought the country agreed with this garbage, they wouldn't lie about it, if they'd admit it and be proud of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're absolutely right, which brings us to this next story, and it's one where there's a lot of silence right now. I mean a significant amount of silence that deals with the UN. Catch everybody up to date on this one, because it's really important.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, the Palestinian Authority is working to expel Israel from the United Nations General Assembly, And so I've drafted a letter that I've sham right now in the process of getting other senators to signed that I'm going to send both to the UN Ambassador Lynda Thomas Greenfield and the Secretary of State Tony Blinkett. I'm going to send it in this next week, And the letter lays out the consequences of such an action. In other words, what happens if the UN actually expels Israel, and if they do that, what I lay out is is effect Here I'll quote from the letter quote the effort to diplomatically isolate Israel is aimed at ultimately destroying the Jewish state, which is both obscene and antithetical to American national secure the interest. If Israel is suspended from the UN General Assembly, we will move to limit American participation in funding across the UN, including UN programs, funds, and other entities and bodies, as well as its specialized agencies and related organizations, both those in which the PLO participates and generally and look. I also point out that if the Palestinian Authorities Authority is successful in this, it would violate the Oslo Accords, an agreement that the PA signed onto, and so the letter notes quote Those agreements committed the Palestinians not to internationalize their conflict with Israel outside the contours of bilateral negotiations, which the United States has traditionally mediated. The proposal by President Obas to suspend Israel from the UN General Assembly would straightforwardly violate and fundamentally abrogate those commitments, in turn requiring a comprehensive reevaluation of the US Palestine relationship. We would pursue such a reevaluation, which would minimally include downgrading cooperation with the PA, ending assistance to the West Bank and Gaza, terminating all Palestinian related offices across the US government, including the Palestinian Facing Consulate and the Office of Palestinian Affairs, and broadly curtailing diplomatic, economic, and security engagements between American and Palestinian officials. And it goes on to make clear that we will reimpose anti terrorism sanctions on the Palestinian Liberation Organization in the Palestinian Authority that are currently quote vitiated by licenses and waivers and are primarily limited to American's ability to assist those groups should should the PLO move to suspend Israel from the UN General Assembly, we will seek to ensure that those licenses and waivers are ended, and to expand American anti terrorisms to include third parties.
Speaker 2: So you look at this, and I think there's gonna be some shocked by people that are listening there's gonna be some anger, and there's gonna be some Why the hell are we still involved with the UN? Why do they have so much power? Why do we even entertain them when this is what's going on at the United Nations. I think all of those points are pretty fair feelings to have.
Speaker 1: Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: You're not? And look, one of the main reasons to stay in the UN. Listen as I campaign across Texas and across the country, I frequently get questions about why don't we just pull out of the UN? And I understand the UN is fundamentally corrupt. It is filled with anti Semites, it is filled with viciously anti American organizations, UNRA, it was infiltrated by Hamas and actively assisting Hamas andre As the Palestinian Aid organization within the United Nations. But the answer that I frequently give it is important. I believe for us to stay in the UN, among other things, to defend Israel, that that Israel without America would be persecuted. There was so much anti Semitism, so much hatred of Israel, that without the US and the UN, it would be completely unchecked. Now, if Joe Biden and Kamala Harris just roll over and do nothing to stop it. Then that I got to say, the justification for remaining in the UN very rapidly disappears.
Speaker 1: Part of us being in the UN.
Speaker 2: And this goes back to a debate that we had, gosh, I want to say it was in sixteen and seventeen, is why are we such big funders of the UN, especially with the unrecorruption and the other corruption that you just mentioned. O. Look, I'm fine being in the UN and having a voice and kind of being able to just watch what the other countries are doing, But why are we giving so much of our taxpayer dollars to them? Like other countries aren't doing it, So why do we do it?
Speaker 3: Look, there's no debt that we're taking advantage of, and the UN agreements are based on the size of the economies, and because we have the largest economy in the world, they charge us the most money. But we happily go along with that. And I could imagine that being justified if we were using our leverage to significantly advance American interest and to protect our allies. If we're not, and here's the problem. Let's go back to the end of the Barack Obama administration. At the very end of the Barack Obama administration, after Trump won in sixteen, the Obama administration pushed a resolution called UN Resolution two three three four that was adopted on December twenty third, twenty sixteen. Resolution two three three four was viciously anti Israel and viciously anti Semitic. It condemned the modern state of Israel as illegitimate and illegally occupied. It condemned the West Bank as illegitimate and illegally occupied. It condemned the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem as illegitimate and illegally occupied. It condemned the Wailing Wall of Solomon's Temple as illegitimate and illegally occupied. And it was wildly anti Israel. And what happened. Number one, the Obama administration waited till after the election. They didn't want people to know they were doing this to Israel. And then number two, what they did is quietly orchestrated behind the scenes and then simply not veto it. Because the United States is on the Security Council, the United States could have vetoed it, but Obama did not. And the consequence of that was that the UN at the behest of the apparatics in the Obama Biden administration attacked Israel, and that's what's going on here as well, and it's why I'm circulating a letter to the Biden Harris administration to make Claire. Look, I think we're going to win a Republican majority in the Senate and we're going to stand up. They're going to be very real consequences to the UN if they do this. I want to point out also, the strategy that I'm laying out is actually exactly what Ronald Reagan did. So the last time the PLO tried to expel Israel from the United Nations General Assembly, Reagan declared, quote, if Israel is ever forced to leave the United Nations, the United States and Israel will leave together. That is absolutely right. Reagan was right. I believe if it happens under Trump, I believe Trump would pull us out of the UN. And I think if the UN understands those are the real consequences, they won't throw Israel out. But I think Kamala Harris is quietly pushing this behind the scenes, because this White House has been the most anti Israel White House we have ever seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt about it in Reagan policies you mentioned is a brilliant and simple one. Go ahead, kick them out. Watch how fast America leaves. That's how you're supposed to stand up for an ally. It's what a simple idea, right like an I wish this White House.
Speaker 1: Would understand that at some point.
Speaker 3: Well you got to understand. You got to understand why they don't do that. They agree with the Palestinian authority. They agree with the enemies of Israel. Look on October seventh, when the attack was happening, the Biden State Department that night, at three in the morning tweeted out from the Office of Palestinian Affairs, there must be no military response. Israel should not retaliate for twelve hundred citizens being murdered, twelve hundred civilians being murdered, for women and little girls being raped, for over two hundred hostages being taken. It was ridiculous. And you'll recall my team and I we spotted that at three in the morning. I tweeted immediately after it, I said, this disgraceful. Whoever wrote this should be fired, and within minutes they deleted it. By the way, it wasn't just an aberration it wasn't just some lone anti Semite in the administration, because the next day Tony Blink and the Secretary of State on October eighth, a year ago, tweeted essentially the same thing. He said he'd just spoken with a Turkish foreign minister and they both agreed, Israel must not retaliate. There should be no military response to the most, the broadest, and the worst mass murder of Jews since the Holocaust. And let's be clear, we just took out Sinwar, the head that we actually Israel took out Sinhwar, the head of Hamas. They did so despite Kamala Harris threatening Israel, urging them not to go into Rafa. At every stage, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris tried to stop Israel from defeating Hamas, and Israel, to its credit and actually enhancing our national security, has done so anyway, despite the fervid opposition of this White House.
Speaker 2: Four elections upon us in the war on masculinity in America today is more blatant than ever. And I want you to know that now is the time to choose strength and vitality over.
Speaker 1: Weakness and complacency.
Speaker 2: The problem is actually pretty simple, men's TESTOSTERM levels are off a cliff historically, at an all time low. And isn't that exactly what the liberal elite won a week in docile underclass, especially of conservatives. Well, thankfully, the patriots at Chalk Choq are here to help real America men take back your right to proudly maximize your masculinity by boosting your testos from levels up to twenty percent over ninety days now. I've been taking the Male Vitality Stack from Chalk for over a year now, and what I can tell you is before I had fatigue, I was tired. I was sick and tired of feelings. Sick and tired, I wanted to work out, it just didn't have the energy after the work day to do it. And then I started taking the Male Vitality Stack, and I can tell you it's had a huge impact. I've now lost over seventy pounds in the last year. It's manufactured right here in the US of A. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, your mood. So maximize your masculine today at chalkchoq dot com. Use code Ben for a massive discount on any subscription for Life Choq dot Com and Booster You Tessos from Well was up to twenty percent over ninety days. Promo code beIN for lifetime savings on any subscription limit time offer. Subscriptions are cancelable at any time, Santa. I want to also move on to another story, and it's one that it was a flashpoint for the media. They were obsessed with saying that under Harris and under Biden, America has actually gotten safer. It came up during the debates, and of course they fact checked those on our team that were saying, no, no, no, you're wrong. Things aren't that's safe right now, And immediately they went into fact checking by no, no, actually, things are better off than they've been in years.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what we knew We were right.
Speaker 2: And now the FBI has quietly released the numbers that prove it, not release them. Let me rephrase that they've had to revise their lies they put out earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I got to say, what the Democrats have been saying and what the media has been saying is actual and literal fake dues. So the talking points of all the Democrats, the talking points of all of the corporate media was crime has gone down under Joe Biden, Kamala Harris. Now anyone looking at the rapes and murders and the children being abused like that defied common sense, But they pointed to the FBI stats as their proof. Let me read from an article in Real, Real Clear Investigations by John Lott, who's an economist, and it's entitled Stealth Edit. FBI quietly revises violent crime stats. When the FBI originally released the final crime data for twenty twenty two in September of twenty twenty three, it reported that the nation's violent crime rate fell by two point one percent. This quickly became and remains, a Democratic Party talking point to counter Donald Trump's claims of soaring crime. But the FBI has quietly revised those numbers, releasing new data that shows violent crime increased in twenty twenty two by four point five percent. So they said it fell by two point one percent, that was a lie. In fact, it increased by four point five percent. That's US six point six percent delta difference. The new data includes thousands more murders, rapes, robberies, and aggravated assaults. The Bureau which has been at the center of partisan storms, made no mention of these revisions in its September twenty twenty four press release. Real Clear Investigations discovered the change through a cryptic reference on the FBI website that states twenty two violent crime rate has been updated for inclusion in Cius twenty twenty three, but there's no mention that the numbers increased. One only sees the change by downloading the FBI's new crime data and comparing it to the file released last year. After the FBI released its new crime data in September, a US eight Today headline read quote, violent crime dropped for third straight year in twenty twenty three, including murder and rape. It's been over three weeks since the FBI released the revised data. The bureau's lack of acknowledgment or explanation about the significant change concerns researchers. And here's let me give you a sense of just how dramatically they revised it. The updated data for the twenty twenty two report now shows there were additional There were eighty thy and twenty nine more violent crimes in twenty twenty two than in twenty twenty one. There were an additional one thousand, six hundred ninety nine murders, there were an additional seven hundred eighty rapes, there were an additional thirty three, four hundred and eighty nine robberies, and there were an additional thirty seven and ninety one aggravated assaults. And the FBI isn't explaining why it magically had a political outcome that happened to fit the Democrat talking points. And by the way, Kamla Harris isn't explaining it either.
Speaker 2: Yet, not at all. And this goes back to the cover up. I don't think this was an accident. This was deliberate by them because they knew they needed this to be a campaign issue that hey, things aren't that bad, right, inflations, actually not that bad.
Speaker 1: Immigration.
Speaker 2: We saw them do this deal with Mexico to make the numbers artificially go down in August, in September going into the election, going see, we're securing the border. It's no different with the violent crime stats here. This is why so many Americans now don't trust the government, certainly the deep state, certainly unfortunately the FBI, And yet no one's going to get fired for screwing up their job. This bad because it wasn't a screw up, it was done deliberately.
Speaker 3: Well, you may be wrong that no one's going to get fired, because.
Speaker 2: Well that would be amazing in a first in my lifetime.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if we have a good election. I think if Donald Trump gets elected, we will see a new attorney general. I think we will see a new head of the FBI.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: And I am praying the people involved in this will be fired if we win a majority in the Senate. I think we're likely to win, and the Republicans are likely to win a majority in the Senate. As you know, I'm on the Senate Judiciary Committee. I'm going to press the Judiciary Committee to launch an investigation into the FBI as to who specifically put out the false data, and I think we should push to get every email, exchange, every conversation. I think it is likely that this was partisan, but we need to get to the bottom of it. And the fact that the FBI is not even providing any explanation when they're caught red handed really does damage. And by the way, look, I'll tell you something again. As I travel around campaigning regularly, people ask me, should we abolish the FBI. And I got to tell you that actually that question concerns me because the FBI does a lot of things that are incredibly important. The FBI is designed to battle terrorism, to catch terrorists before they commit another nine to eleven that the FBI catches serial killers, The FBI catches child predators, the FBI helps with kidnap children. I mean, there is a very very important law enforcement mission of the FBI. And I'll tell you, with first James K. Comy and now Chris Ray running the FBI, I think the integrity and the reputation of the FBI has been so profoundly tarnished that half the country wants to get rid of the damn thing altogether. That is really bad ad from a law enforcement perspective, from a perspective and stopping terrorists and stopping criminals. And I'll tell you I have chewed out Chris Ray that when he circles the wagons and defends the hardcore partisans who have politicized the FBI, he is he is lighting on fire the FBI's credibility and its reputation. And I think if Trump wins, there needs to be a wholesale cleaning House, getting rid of the wildly partisan career bureaucrats who burrowed into senior leadership positions at the FBI.
Speaker 2: All right, let's dive into this even on a more intense level, because this is one of those moments where I think there's a lot of voters that are listening right now. They're saying, Okay, my worry is we've heard this before, that there's going to be a real draining of the swamp. How different do you think a Trump administration will be this time compared to twenty sixteen when there was a lot of people that were on a list. And you've done transitions, I've done it before. When when people win, and what you go through is you say, okay, well, there's a certain group of people over here. These are non political, we don't mess with them, right, they stay throughout administrations, and then here's your support, here's your political ones, and you can deal with them how you want. But there's these certain areas we don't touch it. I think Donald Trump learned there's a lot of these quote non political positions that have become highly political.
Speaker 1: Yes, and this is a great example of that.
Speaker 2: So do you believe that there is is the political will to actually clean house the way that many voters are expecting. And I'd say that I think there's a lot of voters that are expecting it. They're like, Okay, if we're going to put you back in there or Republicans aka Trump, then you guys better do what you said you're going to do this time in clean house, because that's what we're voting for.
Speaker 3: Well, as you know, this is the topic of the third book that I wrote, which is called Justice Corrupted, How the Left has weaponized the legal system. And in the book Justice Corrupted, I lay out how Barack Obama weaponized the Department of Justice and the FBI and the IRS and the alphabet soup of federal agencies to target and attack his political enemies. And then when Trump became president, by that point, many of these hard partisans had burrowed into senior career positions in the agency, and they spent the four years of the Trump presidency waging war on Donald Trump. They hated him, they tried to destroy the president. They tried to frustrate and oppose every aspect of his agenda. And now under Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, they're brazen and out in the open. They are nakedly politicized that they repeatedly are employed to target and persecute the political opponents of the White House, and it is disastrous. I think it is one of the most important things in a Trump administration to depoliticize the Department of Justice in the FBI. I've said a lot lot of times, I don't want a Republican DJ. I don't want a Democrat DJ. I want a DJ that follows the law and that prosecutes people when they break the law, regardless of their party. I want an FBI that does the same thing. And look, will it be better the second time around?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I don't think Trump, and I know his senior team in the White House, they didn't realize what it is they were fighting. They didn't realize how the swamp operated, and they left in place a lot of people who actively waged war against the Trump administration. Look classic example of that is James Comy. I believe that the Trump White House should have fired James Comy on January twentieth, twenty seventeen. No one would have blinked. First day Trump comes in office. Mister Komy, thank you for your services. He was the old head of the FBI. You're gone. They didn't. They thought, oh, we can co opt this guy and get him to work with us. Well, it was a disaster and the whole Russia Russia, Russia nonsense. James Comy was behind a lot of that. And so this time around, I think there certainly they realize the threat now. Fighting it's not easy. I'm not going to, you know, just just blow smoke at you and say it's all going to be rosy if Trump wins again. Fighting the swamp and the career bureaucrats is incredibly difficult. But I do think you will see a much much greater seriousness of purpose from the Trump White House this time around. I think they realize much more the magnitude of the threat they're dealing.
Speaker 2: With the world's in flames and Bidenomics is a complete and total disaster. And let me just tell you, when you wake up every morning, as I say, fighting the commis, I do a radio show at seven am, you got to have a great cup of coffee, not an average cup of coffee, but a america first cup of blackout coffee. Blackout Coffee was started because of the other woke coffee companies. And when I said that, you probably thought of a couple of different major brands of coffee.
Speaker 1: Well, Blackout Coffee said no more.
Speaker 2: We're not giving our money to those woke liberal companies that are attacking our values. This coffee is one hundred percent America. Blackout Coffee zero percent woke, and is one hundred percent committed to conservative values.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Blackout Coffee.
Speaker 2: From the sourcing of the beans, the roasting process, customer support, and shipping, they embody true American value and they accept no compromise on taste or quality. If you want a premium cup of coffee each and every morning, you've got to check out Blackout Coffee. Go online to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. I'm gonna save you some real money right here, right now. You're gonna use the coupon code vertict for twenty percent off your first order. That's Blackout Coffee dot com slash vertict. Use the coupon code vertict for twenty percent off your first order.
Speaker 1: Be awake not woke.
Speaker 2: Blackoutcoffee dot com slash vertict promo code vertict for twenty percent off your first cup of coffee. You're going to love it. It is premium. It is the best. I get notes every day. Try it right now. Final question for you, uh sender. There's a story and we're getting more details on it, but we're going to talk about this one on Wednesday, I'm sure. But there is a headline that just popped and it says big tech censoring ahead of the elections. I was not surprised by this. I think it's a no brainer. But we're seeing now that this is a real problem yet again.
Speaker 1: Weeks before election.
Speaker 3: Day, Yeah, the Washington Post had an investigation that said that Instagram, which is part of Meta, buries political posts and it slashes the audience by sixty three percent when the word vote is posted. And one influencer faced, as I said, a sixty three percent drop. And this is an investigation done by Washington Post tech columnist Jeffrey Fowler that showed that Meta cross its platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Threads, actively suppressed content related to the upcoming twenty twenty four alam election. And it affects partisan political posts, but it also just nonpartisan content like vote that they are suppressing it. And Fowler found that whenever an Instagram account creator named missus Frazzld, whose real name is Aerial Fodor, whenever phot mentioned anything related to politics over the last six months, her audience size decreased by about forty percent compared to her non political posts, and when she used the word vote in a captured across eleven posts, the average audience was sixty three percent smaller, and her experience is not isolated. Fowler this is a Washington Post investigative reporter found several other Instagram creators who noticed a similar pattern, and it's not unique to individual accounts. There was a wider study by an advocacy group called Accountable Tech that quantified the audience drops for five prominent leftist Instagram accounts, including the Human Rights Campaign and Feminist and over ten weeks this spring, their average audiences fell by sixty five percent. The study found that conservative accounts experienced a similar drop in engagement when discussing political topics and metas suppression of political content happened when Zuckerberg in twenty twenty one decided to pull back on political content and just try to avoid politics. Now, look, I'd rather they avoid politics than actively be biased, which is how they were in the twenty twenty election, But silencing the ability of citizens to talk about politics is a really bad dynamic. And you contrast that to X, which I think X with Elon Musk's having purchased it is the new town Square. But Facebook and Instagram have huge reaches and silencing politics is really harmful for democracy.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is. We're going to have more on this coming up on Wednesday. Don't forget. We do the show Monday, Wednesday Friday.
Speaker 2: Hit that subscriber auto download button, please and share this wherever you are on social media, even if they do suppress it by sixty seventy percent.
Speaker 1: Also, don't forget.
Speaker 2: I do a podcast every day, so on tho's in between days you can grab it The Ben Ferguson podcasts as well. Keep you update on the latest breaking news. And I will see you back here on my show tomorrow and The Sinner and I will see you back here on Wednesday morning.