Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Ruth is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been with her partner Jesse for ten years. That is that's a long time, long time, but now she thinks that he might be cheating. Ruth, what's going on? Why do you think Jesse might be cheating on you?
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're both like very busy people. We're both in like corporate jobs, and we don't really even have time to like talk about having kids because we're so busy. So we both have our own offices in the house, and Jesse's always been more busy than I am. But like lately, in the last six months, I feel like he's either at the office or at home in his office, and he's recently like staying at the office late nights and he's only coming home like right before.
Speaker 1: We go to bed.
Speaker 2: So we haven't had sex month. So right before I contacted you guys, I was going through our bills and I opened DISEASA bill and that's really nothing new. He just like kind of has me deal with finances and stuff. And I saw a few purchases of women's clothing that were sent somewhere else, not my house, and I haven't seen anything that would cost what he bought sent to my house at all. And there were also quite a few purchases of roses made. Now Jeff hasn't bought me roses in years, mostly because we agreed. They're like, we're way too busy to take care of flowers or anything, so they're kind of frivolous. But I'm really wondering who he's buying for. And I really want to confront him about all these purchases, but I don't. I'm kind of scared about what he's gonna say.
Speaker 1: So do you have like an anniversary or something coming up that it could be like surprise.
Speaker 3: I was wondering if you guys knew some of you passed, because maybe they sent it to like for condolences. I know, I'm sorry, but maybe I know.
Speaker 2: It's just it's very odd to have like recurring purchases. Ye, yes, so among a bunch of people that are dying, because I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, No, I don't know that it is absolutely odd. Are these places that you shop at?
Speaker 2: No, like I even the expensive clothing I'm not very into like shopping for myself that much. So even if they were for me, it's he knows that I'm not like big on clothes, and I've yet to see anything cross our mailbox that has anything to do with expensive clothing. So it's just it's all odd.
Speaker 1: And you haven't asked him about this at all, or have you.
Speaker 2: I have not confronted him about it. I'm just kind of scared of what he's going to say.
Speaker 1: Because you think he might be up to something. You just you don't want to hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I don't want to say the word cheating, but that's what it feels like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I understand why you had jump to those conclusions. Now, this is just a story about something that like my uncle when he was dating, he was in a long term relationship, and he would buy me his niece nice things. Because he didn't have any kids, he wouldn't tell her about it, so then she would always be like, well, wait, what did you just you know, really he didn't feel like he needed to check in because I'm his niece. Yeah, right, So I don't know if there's somebody in your man's life that he could be just you know, spoiling that somebody that he loves.
Speaker 1: That's not romantic.
Speaker 2: I feel like we don't have any family members that like are even only children are like okay, even for kids that we would, it's just very unlike him. Even if we did, I don't know how I would justify, Like how he would justify explaining that to me.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody that you like suspect that you can think of that it might be?
Speaker 2: No, that's the whole thing. So we've always been busy, Like if there was ever a chance to cheat, I feel like it could have been done probably successfully. None of these participates, Yeah, because like we we definitely we have our own thing, Like, we're very definitely busy, and I don't this is not something I would normally even think that I would have to deal with.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll try to figure out for you already told us what grocery store he shops at, so we'll call from there and do the usual. Say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral apartment. Is our way of saying thank you for shopping with us, And we'll see if you sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, well, please don't come back get here to catch Teeter? Next, it's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Tuble show ran in the middle of to Catch a Teeter if you're just joining us. Ruth is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend boyfriend. Was that a boyfriend at that point.
Speaker 2: A man friend?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You guys been together for ten years and Ruth thinks that he might be cheating before we give him a call to see if we can catch him. Ruth, why don't you refresh our Why don't you catch everybody up and tell us why you think you might be cheating?
Speaker 2: Okay, so, long story short. We've been together ten years. We both in corporate jobs. We're both very busy, we both have separate offices, and we've always been kind of workaholics. I have opened his bills recently, which I usually do because I handle the finances, and I found some suspicious purchases for both roses and expensive clothing that we're not sent to my house.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, we're going to call him right now and pretend to be from the grocery store where he's a rewards card member and say that he's this this month's big winner of flowers delivered anywhere that he wants, to anybody that he wants, and we'll see if he sinzos to you or to someone else. Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Jordan calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Jesse. Yeah, Almer Jesse. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing call. I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations deer, this month's big winner.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, great, So what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one Rewards card member at random, we gets free flowers delivered from our floral department as our way of saying thank you for shopping with us. It's absolutely free. It's thirty six long stin red roses, a box of chocolates and the card.
Speaker 4: Oh that's nice, that's awesome. Okay, so I can pick it up.
Speaker 1: For what, well, if you know who you want to send them to right now, I can take the information in just a couple of minutes over the phone. Okay, you got to do.
Speaker 4: You'll deliver it though, that's not.
Speaker 1: Yah, delivered anywhere within the fifty United States, absolutely free.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, i'll have you. I'll have you some of my girl roots. And do you do a card too?
Speaker 1: Yes, we can do a card. What would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah to Ruth and have it say. I know we're too busy to take care of these, but I'm not too busy to tell you that I love you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you may you married?
Speaker 4: No, No, we're just uh, you know, we've been we've been together for a while.
Speaker 1: How well, how long?
Speaker 4: I think the next anniversary will be eleven years?
Speaker 1: Whoa, that's a long time. Well then, I guess I'll just let you know that this is not actually the grocery store. This is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jewbel Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm all excited because you're not cheating them.
Speaker 1: We think I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria. I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Are their flowers? No?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, we do a second on the show called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other is cheating on you, you can see if they send flowers to you or to someone else, and your girlfriend Ruth is actually on the phone.
Speaker 2: Hi, Jesse.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna go ahead, nasty obvious, Jesse, you did buy flowers?
Speaker 1: Who are those four?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Ruth.
Speaker 2: I opened your visa bill and I was just like, I don't know I was paying bills that I saw all these charges for roses or stuff, and I mean, I don't get any And I also I saw these charges for like really expensive clothing that were not sent to our house. So I don't know where they're going, and I'm byers. Okay, I think.
Speaker 4: We can all agree that cheating implies a physical relationship of some sort. What you've discovered through my visage is uh, so, well, this is exactly the kind of thing you want to announce on the radio. I joined a campsite. We haven't been intimate together and quite some time, and so I got it. I got on the computer and there's a website you can go to and there are these girls who will you know, don't perform various action deeds.
Speaker 1: For okay, this is more of.
Speaker 4: A live type of thing with the chat room and stuff, and you know, so I didn't. You know, I've found a girl that I like on the camp site and you know, to be honest, Ruts, she kind of looks like you with.
Speaker 2: The charges for roses.
Speaker 4: You saw, that's how you you know, quote unquote tip these girls, and then you know, once you get to know them a little bit better, they share their Amazon wish lists and you know you can buy them stuff off of there, and uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the roses for tips older rose.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, it's a charge to my visa, you know.
Speaker 1: And I guess.
Speaker 4: I've never met anybody in person. This is all just computer nonsense. I don't I'm not cheating on you.
Speaker 2: I first of all, I don't agree with that. I don't think that cheating has to be physical. And also I'm kind of pissed that you're spending all this money on some stranger. You could be spending it on like us or me or just that's so crazy. And the fact that she looks like me, it's so crazy, Like why I'm right here, So why don't you just have sex with me for free, I don't know, or buy me roses once in a while. That's I feel like it's cheating.
Speaker 1: Ruth has a good point. Why not?
Speaker 4: Ruth and I are both so busy. The Venn diagram of us both having a little bit of free times doesn't even exist, and.
Speaker 3: This is this is easy.
Speaker 4: You know, I just type a website in and it pops up and it's on my schedule, and it's just you know, I'm not a monk. I'm not cell A Bate And so you know, instead of actually cheating or you know, going to rus and being told she's got a document of finished processing before she could deal with me, I just go type in this website and take care of business on my own. And then I get that you don't like it, But that's that's all it is.
Speaker 2: I believe you in that respect. Like I don't think you're doing anything physical or like even have like an emotional attachment to this person. But like the only way that this relationship is going to work is if we still connect on like an emotional and the physical level. I know you love me, but like, if you want to be better, you need to remember that there was a time when we were having set regularly and I feel like the physical part of our relationship is just as important as the emotional part. And you paying attention to some woman online and buying her duck, especially when she looks like me, is just it's it's like borderline cheating and kind of creepy. I don't think I could stay in this relationship with I see any charges like that.
Speaker 1: Again, why aren't you guys intimate? Is it just you're not home at the same times? I mean, you're just both tired. What is it?
Speaker 2: We're both like extremely busy and we work late hours. We have separate offices. We do our own thing in those offices. By the time we go to bed, I guess like we just want to like unwind and I don't know, just yeah, we just watch TV and we get tired and we go to sleep. Like it's not that I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe you guys should have like little neanners kind of like today, something to spice it at.
Speaker 2: That sounds good to me.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm totally into that, honestly, Rabe.
Speaker 1: I didn't think you were still into me like that.
Speaker 4: I kind of thought that the fire had died down and I didn't know how to make it grow again.
Speaker 2: I'm still interested in you physically. I mean, I I don't think we would have been together for this long if we were not into each other physically. And like, I know you still love me, and obviously you're looking for Cam girls that look like me, so I can't be like super offended. I guess, I just I just look what's in front of you. I'm here, and I love you, and I want to have a physical relationship with you, and like I mean, and if it gets me like roses and lingerie, I'll film some stuff for you if.
Speaker 1: You want, like you know, like okay, yeah, sweet, that sounds good.
Speaker 4: I'll bring a camera home for
Speaker 2: Tonight the Jewble Shows to catch a Cheater.