Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back, George nor with you. She's back with us. Katherine Lanigan is the New York Times best selling and award winning author of more than fifty five published titles in both fiction and nonfiction. She has the ability to contact angels and bring their messages to us in a way that will make us understand that they are here to help mankind. And as we approach Christmas in a couple months, it's perfect timing, Catherine, welcome back, Thank.
Speaker 3: You Georgia, and it's so wonderful to be air to chat and really talk about what's going on with the angels.
Speaker 2: Was at a restaurant earlier today and some people who did not recognize me were talking about you, and it was it's hilarious. I'm in Saint Louis, by.
Speaker 3: The way, and are you really? I love Saint Louis.
Speaker 2: And then they were just talking about we can't wait to see this angel person on Coast to cos tonight and listening on her and I'm just sitting back. Finally I had to.
Speaker 3: Speak up, Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it. How did you begin to become studying the angelic barrel.
Speaker 3: Well, the first time I ever saw an angel, I was three years old.
Speaker 2: Really. What happened, well.
Speaker 3: I was I was playing in my bedroom in the house that I live in now, because I when my mother passed away, I bought the house from the you know, the family, so I could keep the house. But in the master bedroom was my bedroom at that time, and which was the largest room in the house, and so I had I was it was just myself and my brother at that time. My other uh, my sister. My sister and my other brother weren't born. Ya. Well, anyway, I was playing with my dolls and this huge angel shows up in my bedroom on a white shimmering you know, gown and gold belt and all that kind of thing. And as I remember, just a lot of light, you know, and and I can remember saying, you know, who are you? And she said, and I think it was it seemed like a woman. Now, you know, on retrospect, as I can vision envision this angel, it's probably was an androgynous But anyway, she said, well, I am here to take care of you, I'm here to be with you. I'm and she didn't say, you know, I'm your guardian angel. Just you know, I'm here to I'm always here to protect you and to be with you. And so I would be talking to this angel in my room and my mother would. My mother came down. She said, who are you talking to? And I said, there's there's this this really pretty person, you know, with these big wings. And my mother said, you mean an angel? And I said, well, you know, I don't remember nobody gave me a name or anything like that because she's well then she thought, well, maybe it's you know, like a playmate or something. I was just making it up, but I was only three, so I didn't have any kind of like background that it was an angel. Later on, when my mother was much older, and I was talking to her and she said, you know and I said, well, that's the first time I saw an angel. And she said, you know, I'm not that sure that that really was the first time, because she said, when you were very little, in you know, like a year old, she said, you would you were always talking to someone in your crib. I'm I think you were talking to angels or spirits or whatever when you were very young, because I talked very I was only about seven months old when I was talking in full sentences. See it in my baby book. I looked it up.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But so I know that I I think I was just one of those people that came here for this purpose, to bring these messages from the angels to people. And they and they have shown up, you know, like as angel, you know, with wings of the whole deal. Not all the time. Most of the time they come in. They're just like energy, you know. I can feel them around, I feel their love or are.
Speaker 2: They winged, Catherine, Are they winged or not?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The when I see them as an angel, they do have wings. Now. I when I was when my mother was first put in assisted living, I came to work on I lived in Houston at the time, and I would fly in and my sister and I would just work on the house to fix it up, you know, just so it didn't go to rack and ruin this. And I remember this one night, I heard this knock on the door, and I got up and I went to the door, and the door has one of those it's a you know, it's a mid century modern house, so it had that that little window in the door, you know, not a big window, but a little window and I looked out the window and I saw this belt buckle like this really tall person. I'm going, my god, how tall is this person. It's got to be like, you know, seven eight feet tall. And I opened the door and there was this person standing out there in this security outfit on, you know, like you didn't have a gun or anything, but that big belt like they wear, you know, and there was a a like a bandana belting across his chest thing and said security. And I said who are you? And he said, I'm security and as long as you live in this house, you will always be protected. And he turned around and I went to the living room window. I thought, okay, I don't know who this is. I shut the door. I went to the living room window and looked out and then this wingspan just whoop. These wings came out were like ten feet long. And I was like, oh my god, it's another it's another angel. But this guy had this you know, like Kaki Green, like Army Green, you know, security.
Speaker 2: They must come to you, because at three years old, I'm sure you didn't summon them up. You probably didn't even know what an angel was.
Speaker 3: Then I did, yeah, you're right, You're absolutely right. I really didn't know what an angel was, and and I think they came in early so that I was just used to them being around that My mother even came up with that idea. She said, I think you were just supposed to do this, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you and they just wanted to get you comfortable with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree, you know, and there are times when somebody will come, you know, I will meet a stranger and I will see their angels around them, and generally generally not not all the time, because now I'm seeing galactic kind of angels, you know, Like I don't want to say they're really ets, because i've seen ets, you know, not like a contact tee person, but I've seen the energy come in. But I've seen them like tall, really tall beings no wings, and they said, no, we're not angels. They've told me that they're not angels. They are beings of light or from another planet. And my point with all this is is there is so much going on right now where we are being helped. Humanity is being helped because there is so much fear and dark forces trying to literally it's you know, it's the battle between the suns of light and the suns of darkness, and we're getting a lot of help. But what the angels really want to tell us right now is there are way too many people are not asking for help and they need to ask. Well even more than ask, it's command. I now command the angels to come in and help me through these really terrifying times for a lot of people. I mean really, there are a lot of people that are very, very terrified.
Speaker 2: And what kind of things Catherine can an angel do for someone right now?
Speaker 3: It can be to eliminate a lot of anxiety and fear because they just they're afraid that you know, right now, everybody's holding their breath. Part of it's the election, but the elections not all of it. It's everything is collapsing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The corporate world's collapsing, are banking is collapsing. You know, it's just like their whole world is being taken out from underneath them. It started with the pandemic, you know, all of.
Speaker 2: A sudden, emotions are collapsing, right.
Speaker 3: The emotions are collapsing, and they need they need first of all, I think they're being beaten down a lot emotionally and mentally. Both their mental body and their emotional body. They need strength, and the angels are Two days ago they said, we really are here to give people some strength. They're getting sick because they're so filled with anxiety, stress, just the stress of going through this transition of humanity's evolution that we're going through. We're being bombarded by all the solar rays. Our DNA is being changed. We don't feel like we're even in our own bodies quite the way we were, you know, even a year ago. Really, you know, I can't I mean, I can't tell you the number of people that just say, you know, I cannot sleep. Well, I can't sleep either, because I got a whole bunch of people talking to me all night long. You know, you need to say this, and you need to do this, and you need to help with that. But the celestial realm is just like an all the religions do, they are they are absolutely correct. It is the highest realm that you can get to until you go to just the one source, the Creator, I mean, and then they're you're right there with God.
Speaker 2: You know, do you pray to an angel?
Speaker 3: You know, that's a good question. I don't. I pray to God. I pray to the one source. But I don't really pray to an angel. I ask them for information because prayer is a little bit different. I think that's where your prayers prayer is that part where we're pleading for things, when you know, for God's help, that kind of thing, you know, or to help someone through a very difficult time. When I get to when I'm calling on the angels, I actually command them. I don't really say, can you know, can you guys come in and help? I'm going, hey, get off your butt. I'm commanding you to go help person. You know, her husband is dying, she needs strengths, she needs comforting, and she needs somebody to show up and help her out, you know, that kind of thing. So I really am kind of, in my mind a little more forceful with the angels than I kind of put, as they say, pussy foot around God. You know, I don't want to really get him to upset with me.
Speaker 2: On Christmas Eve, I generally run a video a audio tape called Letters. A letter from Michael Yes, and it's from a great broadcaster Lee Allen out of Detroit, who just had a birthday and has to do with the Korean War, and it's a soldier writing to his mother. And it's an amazing story of archangel Michael and the incredible things he did to help this soldier right, and I'll be planning it again this Christmas Eve as well. But when you summon an angel, you ask for help, how do you know they've shown up to help you?
Speaker 3: Well, the first thing, when when you are when you do feel like an angel is coming in, I I do say who are you? And I always ask are you.
Speaker 2: From the light now as opposed to what the dark?
Speaker 3: Yes, because right now that the the veil between the etheric world and the other side and our world is very very thin. They they there has been an unleashing of dark entities, energies however you want to say them. You know that because because human beings are being bombarded, where there is a concerted effort by the dark for human consciousness, it is our consciousness that they're at. That's the soul. Human soul is our consciousness. That's what we take with us when we go to the other the other side, when we transition, when we die. And so that battle between the sons of light and the suns of darkness, that battle for the humanity of who we are to keep our divinity, we need to stay connected to the One Source. So because I do know that this, because this has happened to me. When you see an angel come in, and I don't care how beautiful they are, because remember that Lucifer was the Angel of Light, and he is the most beautiful of all angels. Right, that's in the Bible.
Speaker 2: That's in the Bible.
Speaker 3: You want to be very careful these days. And you say, are you from the light of the One Source, the creator of the universe? Are you from there?
Speaker 2: Well? What if they trick you? What if they masquerade and lie to you?
Speaker 3: Because they are masquerading, they can actually and even the white light people say, well, I went to the white light and I said, well, is it a fake one or is it the real white light?
Speaker 2: Right? You?
Speaker 3: If they now, the universal law is they have to answer you. If they are not from the light. They will either go away or they or they won't even answer. They will they will not give you an answer. Sometimes they'll actually say no, and then you rebuke them in the name of God. Go away, do not come back here, and never I never want to see you again. Just get out of here. I rebuke you. The way they can't come back.
Speaker 2: That's will they approach a righteous person as well?
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, In fact, those are the one, the light workers and the righteous people, that's who they're after the most, because we have the most light, we have the most energy in our bodies, and that's what the dark feeds off of. They are lit energy vampires. They call it lose our when they suck our energy out they have they have no soul. Okay, they have no soul. So the only way that they get any kind of energy to keep existing is to feed off of us. That's why they keep us in fear. That's why there is just this just cloud of fear being and the fear mongering. It's in the media, it's and it's in movies, you know. You know, have you noticed, like over the last five to ten years, how the horror movies have gotten to just be atrocious. I remember when, you know, I would see a jack lantern in a Halloween and I get scared, you know. Now, yeah, and now it's just beyond belief to just keep us so inured to human pain and suffering. It's it's to me, it's just either I've lived too long or I've you know, it's just too much.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more