Speaker 1: Come from nay name.
Speaker 2: Name herr has it own ma'am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, I am an old lady, but I've got a revenged story. I put sugar in my own gas tanks.
Speaker 2: On going really uh, to get revenge on yourself because you sabotaged yourself in someone. Well, see this is never an eccle because you revenge on yourself forgetting for putting sugar in your own gas tank. And then you well vench back and.
Speaker 3: You know, and guess what it was all over one little tiny word, the word or because when I got married, say this motherfucker, and I have no I don't feel bad about it at all. He talked. He taught me into buying a car. He never worked.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 3: Well, he taught me into put his name or me on the title. And he waited till I fell asleep. My kids were still like in grace, like like they were young who just left me, abandoned me? Took my fucking Mercedes at that it was a classic. It was in perfect conditions. Took the car and then have the title transferred over. Yeah, I was pretty mad about it.
Speaker 2: And to his name, he stole your.
Speaker 3: Car, yes, and like his mom helps him do it like he does that. That mightther fuck herself. My cousband came up with this great idea. You know, she's young. I'm getting out of bread. It's so good to get this off my kids. I like your shout. By the way, let me take a sip from.
Speaker 2: Go for it. It's Monday night. That's what is you? What is your relationship to this guy?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 2: He's like your ex boyfriend or something, husband him or you guys.
Speaker 3: If he's dead, now he's dead.
Speaker 2: Now he's dead.
Speaker 3: The story he died. Oh I'm not. I'm not. I'm not sad about it. I'd be lying if I said outside that I suck him for him. But anyway, so my cousin she's like, look, fuck him too, let's let's go. You know, I'll miss up some sugar water in a picture. And like her mom is like this. I can't say a lot, but she's high up, like in the corporate world. And it was she started the idea.
Speaker 2: She got hold on, hold on, hold on what what corporate world? Because there's a lot of different right, different industries.
Speaker 3: It's a major one. It's a major one, is you? So I don't want to do nothing that would agree with her job. But she was down with it. She was like she was working us up and help us help and us mix it. But see I was a concern because then aren't can I say? Hell, it's happened so long ago. But my car was like in eighty four or eighty five Mercedes E Class each each twenty or something. I don't even remember. But it was a nice little car. Okay, in that model, the gas cat has a metal pin that when you shut it and you know, you lock your door you're driving whatever, that pen goes through for security, right, so nobody can just pop it open or whatever, you know, like I was planning to do to my own. I was like, fuck it. I'd rather kill that car and him happy to be like invest in a lot of work to fix it.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tell you something.
Speaker 2: Sure, And you know I'm gonna tell you this because you know, I like you, Nanna. I appreciate that, you know, and I want the best for you. Nana. Listen. You know it sounds like sounds like, uh, you're pretty upset.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not anymore. I mean I'm just kind of nervous because I know I hadn't easily talked to people anyway. So, but I, like you shout, I felt crown, he felt drown.
Speaker 2: You know, Nana, I understand that you're upset that your your ex husband. I hope I would hope.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, you don't keep that anger with you because you know, oh God, husband, he's gone, you know, because I want to say, you know, look, at a certain point, Nanny, you know you got to forgive for your own sake, you know, not for the sake.
Speaker 3: Of Look, I could have done something to him, not the car if I was that upset about it, you know. But I was like, the car is going down. It's just got to be. It's gonna be a victim of the war, you know, a casually if I don't get the car that I worked and pay for.
Speaker 2: So you sound like so you told me you don't you don't talk to a of people.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Is that is that my choice? Or do you do you choose.
Speaker 3: To be absolutely hey? I live. Uh we have like Deams Day preppers where I live in Tennessee for real, real talk like we got like two years of food like.
Speaker 2: With how many how many?
Speaker 3: And the kids No, no, my kids are grown. I have an almost ten year old grand baby in Michigan. Yeah, I'm not just I'm just like a redneck woman that's just real independent, you know, like my homemade wine and my my herbal remedies that you know, I don't bother anybody, and just crazy old lady. I guess.
Speaker 2: That sounds like you like your life. You know, it sounds like you got a good thing going on.
Speaker 3: Great, because when I want to go do something, nashal start even it's white.
Speaker 6: No, I'm just.
Speaker 3: On Broadway too, that I shit gets old after a while. Anybody lives in a churchy place, you know, it's just another day, you know, Nashville and ship it's really spinky, honestly, but it's alright.
Speaker 2: But Nana, what do you what are your what are your Your children are grown? You said, what do they do for a living?
Speaker 3: Well, my oldest one is in the restaurant business. He cooks, he cooks, And my youngest want to find the last job he had?
Speaker 7: He was a toe tirt harver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you do do you work? Are you retired?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: I was in the corporate world. I did purchasing for a major hotel, a moot food and liquor for nine hotels. I did that, and I wasn't building analysts before that. But before all that, before I took myself back to the school, back through school. I sold shirts in a in a shirt factory for four years and I built both before. Yeah, I built notes too before that, in a boat pastor to help put boats together.
Speaker 6: That was a hard job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. Those both sound like hard jobs. I couldn't imagine sewing shirts for four years.
Speaker 3: That sounds like yeah, yeah, well yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, well, so what do you What do you do now?
Speaker 3: Not a fucking sight, not a fucking thing.
Speaker 9: I got a settlement, But hold on, who did you get a settlement from?
Speaker 3: We don't need to talk about all that this year. We just start talking. You awfully knows you book. Maybe y'all call you back and maybe not. I don't know yet. This is this has been hard. I've been like painting the whole time. It's been too much for me. I don't know what years I thought a twitch is something you got when you had a little too much of a fine. I don't know what I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Be honest, movie, that's okay. You don't have to tell me anything. You don't want to tell.
Speaker 3: Me, Nana, I know that it's all right.
Speaker 2: We thank you. I appreciate that. Thank you so much. Forting Nana, you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 4: I see.
Speaker 10: Never goes on the line. Thank your phone calls every night. I'm just teaching you.
Speaker 1: All from Liz Liz holy ship.
Speaker 11: What I'm really good?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: You're really good? Are you just saying that or are you actually really good?
Speaker 11: I'm I'm on your show. I'm doing really good.
Speaker 2: You know I I I appreciate. I want to say two things, which which is, I'm extremely grateful to be in a position where you feel good about being on my show. But logically, many people have been on my Gecko show that don't feel good. In fact, some people walk away feeling worse.
Speaker 11: I think that's impossible when they talk to you.
Speaker 2: Good, our expectations are set correctly, and we may now begin whatever it is that we do here. I don't know what I'm talking about it anymore. I'm sorry. I apologize. I could have. I really had the opportunity to open up this conversation like a normal fucking person. I blew it. Now. I'm just being hard on myself. But it's all an act. That's theater. How seriously can you take me? I'm a gecko.
Speaker 11: You're amazing. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Speaker 2: Have you ever gotten revenge?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 11: Yes, I have two really good stories. One of them is about a classification that's really hard.
Speaker 1: One of the class You know.
Speaker 2: What, here's here's what we'll do, here's what you do, here's what we'll do. Tell us I like what you were doing. Just now, you were giving us log lines. Give us both log lines, and then I will let the chat decide which story they would like to hear.
Speaker 11: Okay, classification of animals angered me at one point, and I got revenge or I got revenge against a childhood bully?
Speaker 2: Mmmm, Chat, what do we want to hear? Do we want to hear the Do we want to hear the bully or the classific? I'm so curious what the class The chat is heavily in favor of the bully, because I don't think that we understand what the animal thing meant. But let's let's do the bully.
Speaker 11: Okay, So let me say the stage for you. I'm in like first grade, and I'm a chubby kid, okay, and this girl in the library was like, you're really fat. So I pushed over a bookshelf on top of her, but it caused a cascade across the library.
Speaker 2: You pushed over a bookshelf on top of her.
Speaker 11: I mean it started off that one was a very short bookshelf, but it knocked over the next one and the next one, and so I ran out of the library. Obviously I ruined the whole library. What was I going to do?
Speaker 2: You ruined the library? You say, yes, okay, So first of all, did you succeed? Did you successfully pin this young girl under a stack of books as you so desired?
Speaker 11: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: And how did that feel as you watched her trapped underneath the bookshelf? I hard grade to say that it felt really good.
Speaker 11: Oh no, I'm not afraid to say it felt really good. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Why why was it so awesome?
Speaker 11: Mm hmmm? Because she was like six foot tall, and like first grade, she had like a growing issue, so she was super tall. It's not like I could approach her on the playground and punch her. So this was the perfect revenge. I used my skills to take her out.
Speaker 2: And why Okay, so maybe I missed some stuff here, but what what was she doing to you at first.
Speaker 11: So she had been she was she had been bullying me for a while. I was a chubby kid. So she made a lot of jokes and like, my last name is kind of weird. So she made a lot of jokes about my last name. And you know, I just think it anymore.
Speaker 2: What's your last name?
Speaker 11: Red a kiss?
Speaker 2: Red a kiss?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What like what kind of well how would she make fun of that?
Speaker 11: She told all the boys I was ready to kiss it was it was very awkward in first grade.
Speaker 2: I like, I like that. That's a good Uh, that's a good tender bio. Ready to kiss.
Speaker 11: It is on my Tinder bio.
Speaker 2: Well there we go. Okay, so you appropriated it into your own thing. You owned it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And has it? Has it gotten you? Matches? Have he has a peace people's interests?
Speaker 11: Not really?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I was gonna say if it did, then you had her to think.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 2: What is she doing now?
Speaker 11: I'm pretty sure she's on her third child and she's current living in a trailer park.
Speaker 2: How do you know this? Facebook?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Facebook?
Speaker 11: She posts on Snapchat a lot too.
Speaker 2: Does she seem happy?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: What makes you say that?
Speaker 11: Typically she's posting about how horrible her kids are.
Speaker 2: Do you think she doesn't like her kids?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: For sure, at the end of the day, when all is said done, when they're being quit to bed and she looks at them, she holds them. Perhaps, Do you think that this woman loves her children?
Speaker 11: That's really hard. I think I think maybe, But I feel like she loves the baby daddy more.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: This woman seems to not like her life. Yes, And how does that make you feel? Are you like totally detached from the situation or have you held a grudge.
Speaker 11: I haven't held any grudge. I mean, she made fun of me when it came to the animal classification thing, but besides that, I haven't held a grudge.
Speaker 2: Okay, it condensed into you know, maybe a thirty second fifteen second even version. What is the abstract of the animal classification story?
Speaker 11: I was attacked by a squirrel and ever since then I've had a very bad fear of squirrels.
Speaker 2: Interesting, tell me about the squirrel attack.
Speaker 11: I was walking home one day and I noticed the squirrel following me. So I started to pick up my pace and it was still behind me. So I started running and it chased after me, and it was making this weird sound like a I can't even describe. It was like a clicking sound. So when I got home and locked the door behind me, obviously, I went to my desktop computer and I realized after doing some research that that was a squirrel mating call.
Speaker 2: The squirrel was attracted to you sexually. Yes, and you did not reciprocate.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 2: Do you like your life?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I'm pretty happy, good.
Speaker 2: Would say nameless, Liz. Thank you so much for sharing, Liz. I hope you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 11: Thanks. Love you get.
Speaker 1: All from Rodney.
Speaker 2: Rodney.
Speaker 7: Holy moly, mom, man.
Speaker 2: You are How are you? Rodney? Dude?
Speaker 7: I'm I'm chilling, so are you?
Speaker 2: Mister Greek you know I'm okay. I'm hanging out in the forest. Yes, the forest. The forest is nice. I like it here.
Speaker 4: Just tuned in.
Speaker 7: You got you got a good Colors night.
Speaker 2: You're you? I got? I got you Rodney Rodney. Look, I have a topic for tonight.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, what's your topic?
Speaker 2: Asking people about bad habits? You got any bad habits?
Speaker 4: Rodney?
Speaker 7: Ooh, mister ghek. I'm I'm at the I'm at the young age of eighteen and I've I've been on the Mary Jane for a few years, and I don't know how I feel about it. I think I I think it's a regret.
Speaker 2: It's a regret you regret. What do you regret? Regret? Like ever starting smoking? We you regret having discovered it? I mean, Rodney, Rodney, I don't know if this is I don't know if this is me or you or what's going on. But you're a little uh, you're a little my quiet, No, not quiet, but you're breaking up a little bit.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, man. I mean I can go, I can go over here?
Speaker 4: Is this better?
Speaker 2: Where'd you go?
Speaker 7: I went to the other side of my room.
Speaker 2: It's perfect.
Speaker 7: As much as I can do for you.
Speaker 6: M M.
Speaker 7: I used to I used to smoke a few times a day, but I I'm clean today.
Speaker 2: You're clean today?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 2: You start with one day?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like that. What's your what's your motivation? I think I feel like if you have if this has become a habit for you, I feel like it's like always helpful to have like a thing that you're doing instead. Do you have something like that?
Speaker 7: No, man, I think that's like the biggest problem. Like I moved to North Carolina, and I don't got like any good friends, and I feel like it's like the past two years I've just and it's like, really.
Speaker 2: Uh, Rodney, Roddick Rodney. I'm sorry, Rodney, I'm Peyton Brow.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Don't pay stay if you can stay right.
Speaker 7: Where you are, I'm right here. I sat down.
Speaker 4: Good for you.
Speaker 2: Good m hmm. What did you move to? Where'd you move North Carolina?
Speaker 7: You said, yeah, man in the mountains?
Speaker 2: Did you move there to do?
Speaker 7: I moved here because my dad moved here and then my mom followed, and I used to live in like Orlando. So they're a really big change, you know what I mean? So I went from people everywhere to people nowhere, and uh, I don't know. I'm lonely man.
Speaker 2: Why don't you move somewhere else?
Speaker 7: Because I'm eighteen, I'm like that down to my family.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know you could? You can move anywhere. Rodney. You're not Rodney the other colors.
Speaker 7: No, I'm Rodney, that's me.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 7: I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: Brains so love the day. Why don't you move Rodney if you don't like where you are?
Speaker 16: Dude?
Speaker 2: I know here, Rodney, you know, here's the thing, man, is like, you know, you just turned eighteen, so you're very, very knew to this idea that you can kind of do whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean all of your life experience so far has been other people telling you what to do, where you have to live, what you have to do with your time. And you've turned eighteen now, Rodney, and you no longer have to succumb to anyone's authority except the authority of reality, even that you don't even have to succumb to if you want to, if you want to do it big? Where would you want to move, Rodney?
Speaker 7: Where would I want to move? Like these past two months, man, I've just been thinking about like walking down the street for forever, but not here.
Speaker 2: Down the streets forever. You could go hiking. You can hike the Appalachian Trail.
Speaker 7: Ooh, that'd be fun. I could do that for you.
Speaker 2: I like the Appalachian Trail, Dude, get in touch with.
Speaker 4: That. That'd be helpful.
Speaker 2: Make friends with some bears. Do you want to let me ask you one last question before we go, because this is important. Do you and this is a real question, I'm not fucking with you. Do you want to have friends? Because some people. I've talked to a bunch of people and some people, No, I'm being serious, they like being alone.
Speaker 7: I don't know if i'd say I like being alone. But I feel like I've gone to the point now where like I'm pushing it away even though I want it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Do you have a real therapist.
Speaker 7: A few years ago?
Speaker 2: Did you talk to them about this?
Speaker 7: No, we talked about titties.
Speaker 2: You talked about titties. Yeah, what about titties?
Speaker 7: Well, I've seen this girl all the time, and you know, it was it was it was a new experience, So that's mostly.
Speaker 4: What we talked about. He's a cool guy, though.
Speaker 7: I won't call it therapy. It's more like counseling.
Speaker 2: Sure. Sure, what did he help you with with you have titty problems?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: I was. I don't know how.
Speaker 7: I don't know how I got there. I guess I was just feeling crappy one day and I just signed up for it. And then we started talking for like a few months, and then he transferred and I haven't spoke to him since. His name was Brian well rodn.
Speaker 2: The listeners, what I'll tell you, you know, are the woods, not forever. Don't walk around the streets forever. I hate that idea. Don't do that the woods with a tent. If that's what you want, don't do it because I.
Speaker 7: Told you to do it.
Speaker 2: That's a terrible idea. Okay, But in the meantime, look round. I believe you will make friends. But in the meantime, learn to be alone. It's a powerful skill. Not a lot of people have it.
Speaker 7: I I h go be alone where.
Speaker 2: Just learn to be alone. Learn how to enjoy yourself and be happy without being dependent on other people. It's very difficult, and I don't think you're out for the count. I think you're eighteen. I think you have a lifetime of friendships and experiences ahead of you. But in this meantime, as you are facing this particular challenge of loneliness, lean into it and learn how to accept it and be happy alone. And I do believe eventually you will make friends and have good relationships around you. But as of now, early in your life career, just lean into being alone. Learn how to do it.
Speaker 7: I guess you're right.
Speaker 6: I much for calling Rodney hey before before we go.
Speaker 7: I really enjoyed the podcast. I was not like work and stuff. You're doing good stuff, mister get.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ronnie. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 7: M yes, sir, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: All from Flexi.
Speaker 2: Lexi.
Speaker 13: Bye.
Speaker 2: How are you, Lexi?
Speaker 17: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: Lexi? I'm floating around in outer space and I'm happy. I feel free in a sense? Does does that resonate with you at all? Freedom from from the the the trials of earth?
Speaker 15: Yeah, it must be nice.
Speaker 2: Must be nice, you say, why must that be nice?
Speaker 7: I don't know?
Speaker 15: Life stressful?
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 2: M hm hm why is life stressful? Lexi?
Speaker 4: Uh uh?
Speaker 6: Where do I begin anywhere?
Speaker 13: I mean?
Speaker 15: I called to tell you my vengeful story. That I mean if you want to get in, get into the pitfull pitfalls of my life, I can do that as well.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 2: Well, which of them do you think?
Speaker 1: Is h A?
Speaker 2: I guess you could say, more interesting topic to talk about.
Speaker 14: Let's let's let's start with the ve You know what, Actually, there's a strong possibility, not a strong possibility, I over I overestimated this, but a possibility that these two subjects are related.
Speaker 2: Let's start with the with the vengeance story. I'd love to hear that.
Speaker 15: Okay, So I don't know, people might judge me for this, but I used to live with a house of guys and they were super messy and just super rude. The one guy in particular, like used to use my shampoo and conditioner all the time. It made me so mad. He was so like lazy. He wouldn't clean and he would just leave like empty beer cans in the shower.
Speaker 13: It was so weird.
Speaker 15: Not to mention, like he would come in my room and like, I don't know, it was like.
Speaker 13: Essay type it was.
Speaker 15: It was a really bad situation. But I was about to move out, so I wanted to go out with a bang, I guess, and just get back at him for all the like trauma he had put me through. So he had he had just got a perm. He loved his new hair, like that was his you know, number one thing in his life was his hair. So the shampoo that he used of mine all the time. I emptied most of it out and replaced it with super glue and hair removal lotion and mixed it up, and I just left and left him with my stuff.
Speaker 2: See I you know, I also am am. I also use my roommates, toiletries every now and shampoo. Because here's the thing, Lexi, it's not like the guy used your toothbrush or your deodorant or something where you know it interacts with his body and then with yours. You know, it's just a bit of shampoo. You know, why did that upset you so much?
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was in addition to other things.
Speaker 15: Well that in addition, but I was younger then, so you know, like I would go to work and I would work like forty five fifty hours a week and he didn't do anything. And then I would come home like, you know, I worked for my money and he doesn't do anything. So you know, it really upset me when I'd get home and they just use all my stuff. And in hindsight, it's like it was cheap. It was like panteing the who cares? But uh, I guess it was everything else going on.
Speaker 2: What you know what the first when when you first told me that you were living in this house with these guys, you know, I'm curious, why did you choose to live with them because it doesn't sound did you know them beforehand?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I guess I was kind of like in a desperate situation. I was living out at my grandma And this is gonna sound silly, but my grandpa died and I was convinced that the house was haunted, and I was like too scared to stay there at night anymore. So I just would, like I didn't have anywhere to I don't know, it's really stupid, but so I just moved in with like.
Speaker 2: I don't think that here's the thing, I don't think that you thinking that the house you were staying in is haunted is stupid, But thank you. Personally, I would sleep in a haunted house before sleeping in a frat house any night of them.
Speaker 15: Sure, that's I wish I would like could go back and do it, because that makes so much more sense.
Speaker 2: Well, so you've gotten less less vengeful as the years have gone on, I assume.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I was pretty bad that year. There was there was another like, oh my gosh, I'm going to make myself feel like evil.
Speaker 3: But there was this girl in school.
Speaker 15: She turned like I had drank for the first time. I got sloshed off of one bud light and she turned me into the school because we had posted like a video on Snapchat and I got suspended from the softball team for a week, and I was so mad because it ruined my life. I got my car taken away from my mom and like my phone and everything, so I kind of I started hanging out with her boyfriend and like, yeah, that was not good, just to get back at her.
Speaker 2: What wait, you got all that for just drinking a beer on Snapchat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I had to go and get like alcohol therapy to make sure I wasn't an alcoholic before I could return to softball. And my mom is like strictly like anti alcohol. So I got in a lot of trouble. I was underage, So I mean, I guess it depends how you want to look at it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and today, the year of twenty twenty one, this year, have you done anything ventuful or have you since calmed down?
Speaker 15: I think I was really like calmed down. I'm in a pretty good place personally. I mean, everything around me is kind of falling apart, but I think I'm pretty stable, somewhat good.
Speaker 2: Glad to hear that.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You ever talked to any of these guys ever?
Speaker 15: No, he like, I don't know he he was he was an odd ball, so he had like a really crazy experience on acid, and he decided from that point on that he was going to be a neurologist, and he got like special grants from the government, and he moved to New York City and now is going to get his doctorate in neurology.
Speaker 2: And well, yeah, LEXI, I just love a story where everything works out for every character involved. Right then, thank you.
Speaker 1: All from.
Speaker 4: Eric.
Speaker 16: Eric.
Speaker 2: Hello, you sound very mysterious.
Speaker 4: Eric.
Speaker 2: Are you doing that on purpose?
Speaker 6: M No, but I could do it some more. If you want me to.
Speaker 2: Imply that you could do it some more, implies that you're implies that you have a level of intention that is high enough that you can control it. Do you feel though you know what you were doing right now and that you can control it?
Speaker 6: I like to think that I know what I'm doing when I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: How would you describe what you're doing right now?
Speaker 6: How would I describe I'm lounging in a tear that I spent way too much money on?
Speaker 2: How much money.
Speaker 6: It was like six hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars six hundred dollars, Yeah, well, thing about but something about the chair must have spoke to you in a way that made you feel as though it was worth the purchase. And what was it about the chair that spoke to you?
Speaker 6: It's a Legal Legends chair.
Speaker 2: It's a League of Legends chair. Well you say it's a like a Legends chair. Do you mean it's a chair branded with League of Legends or it is a chair that the engineers built specifically to aid the body in playing League of Legends, or perhaps both.
Speaker 6: It's actually a little bit of both. So the entire back of the chair is designed after a specific character named a Colleague, and it's like a whole green dragon type design. And yeah, I mean it's got a whole bunch of clips and switches and it's made from nice leather. Yeah, yeah, I mean was it worth it? Probably?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 2: So what kind of what do the switches do?
Speaker 6: Like, has adjustable lumbar support? It has pretty much that it has adjustable lumbar support and then it goes up and down.
Speaker 2: That's important. When you say it's based off of the Dragon character. What speaks to you about the Dragon character? Is he your favorite character in the game?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: And not really to be honest, I haven't played Legal Legends in like a year or two. I just I just really liked the dragon.
Speaker 2: You haven't played Legal Legends in a year or two. But when did you buy the chair?
Speaker 6: Like three months ago?
Speaker 2: Interesting, So you hadn't played Legal Legends in a year or even thought that much about Legal Legends in a long time, and then you you went you saw this chair? Where did you see this chair?
Speaker 6: It is an Instagram ad?
Speaker 2: There's an Instagram ad?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had, I had. Well, I had just gotten my first job out of college, and you know, I work from home like half the week, and I figured I got to get a nice chair.
Speaker 2: You know. Here's what I'll say, here's my personal financial philosophy that as it pertains to this purchase is I think you're absolutely right. Look, I personally am willing to put down good money on something if it is something that I will use every single day. And you I assume sit in this chair and do your work every single day, am I correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? And then I play video games in it when I'm not working.
Speaker 2: It's an investment in that sense, you're using it every single day. So I don't think it was, you know, not necessarily Well, whether or not that was worth the money is up to you to decide, do you believe it was worth the money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean if it wasn't, I don't know. I try not to regret spending money on things. I definitely think I was gonna say that I think I've spent six hundred dollars on dumber things, but like, I haven't spent six hundred dollars on bearing many things, so maybe not.
Speaker 2: Would you say your name was?
Speaker 6: My name is Eric.
Speaker 18: Eric.
Speaker 2: Are you sitting You're sitting in the chair right now.
Speaker 6: I am sitting in the chair right now.
Speaker 2: How's a feel? Think about it for a second, I'll just say they'll just say good, Like, really take th really close your eyes, and really feel yourself against the seat, and tell me how it feels.
Speaker 6: H I have a memory foam pillow against the back of my head. The lumbar support is about midway through, and my bum feels nice.
Speaker 2: Look, whenever you feel as though you spent too much money on this chair, channel all of your attention into your butt and think about how good it feels sitting in it, and then the mental energy that you're spending on this regret, we'll fade away in favor of a more positive feeling.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I definitely think that that spent. I just thought about it, and it's like, I don't think I could ever regret spending money on this chair.
Speaker 2: I definitely spend way more money.
Speaker 6: On weed, and that's that's a bigger issue. But yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Any time, have a the rest of the night.
Speaker 6: Thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Hey, folks, this is Lyle. In this next phone call, I have a guest who's joining me. This phone call was taken from a stream that I did with Swayko, the child who is a rapper, musician, rock star, superhero man. Check him out at Swayko on TikTok And yeah, if you hear another voice, that is who it is and he's a good guy. So I thought I would chime in so that you when you heard that other voice, you weren't like, who the fuck is that? That's my boy Swayko.
Speaker 1: Okay, back to the thing call from Kitty Kitty Hiddy.
Speaker 19: Hello, is that your name?
Speaker 12: Kitty Kitty like a cat?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 19: Cool's good?
Speaker 8: How are you guys tonight?
Speaker 2: Fantastic beautiful? How are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 8: I'm okay, But I mean I wouldn't be one hundred percent okay if I wasn't calling you guys.
Speaker 19: So the problem.
Speaker 8: I was seeing this guy for like two months and everything was going super well. We had a lot of the same interests, like we loved all the same music. We had like a ton of fun together, and then like two weeks ago, he was acting kind of strange. So I asked him, like, you know, how are you feeling about this, because you seem kind of off.
Speaker 17: He replied that he felt like.
Speaker 8: I was acting too much like his girlfriend. But he had introduced me to his friends, his brothers, taken me out, cooked me dinner, you know, had me stay to night during the week, and so I was like very confused because I feel like those are all kinds of things that you do to a girlfriend. I don't know, what do you guys think.
Speaker 19: Did you guys ever have the conversation of like we're a relationship now, No, But.
Speaker 8: I feel like I've never had that conversation with like anybody. So he was kind of the one leading us into that territory. I mean, for God's sakes, like he was, you know, begging me. He was the one begging me to put a finger in his ass.
Speaker 17: Like I thought that that was.
Speaker 4: Sort of a bonding.
Speaker 8: Relate, like experience, but apparently he didn't, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, next time you put your finger in a guy's ass, there better be a ring in there.
Speaker 8: Right, Like, maybe I'll take it off because I don't want to get a dirty But if I'm doing that for you, you have to be doing something for me in terms of defining the relationship.
Speaker 2: Is that.
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 2: I mean, how, how have you? Have you made any sort of like attempts to have have the uh have that? What are we conversation?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: I never tried because I liked where we were. You know, it wasn't super serious, but the sex was good and we got along super well.
Speaker 19: So hmm, well what do you think now? Are you guys still talking?
Speaker 17: I think no.
Speaker 8: I deleted his number and blocked him on everything because if I don't then I'm very tempted, you know, and obviously it's not going to work out, so I have to prevent myself from being able to talk to him.
Speaker 19: M Well, what did what did you tell him when when he was saying all this stuff is stuff?
Speaker 8: Well, I said, you know, I really happy with the way things were at the moment, you know, like hanging out maybe once or twice a week spending time together, but like he hadn't met my parents and I hadn't met him, Like it was nothing serious, but he had urged that, you know, what we had already established was like too much for him. But he's the one who, you know, brought me to meet all of his friends and needed some of his family, et cetera. So I was really kind of blindsided in that regard.
Speaker 2: Oh, so he took you to be his whole family.
Speaker 8: Uh, not his parents, but his brothers and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welkay, So you blocked him and you're not talking to him anymore. Are you like still out to date people or are you still focusing on yourself right now?
Speaker 8: I'm trying to date because I just moved to a new area, so I'm just trying to meet people. But I'm in a really intense master's program, so it's hard for me to meet people, and it's hard for me to go out because I'm really busy.
Speaker 2: Well I think that's good though, if you're like, if you know, if you block this guy and like you're trying to forget about him, you know, I think it's good to like have something to lose yourself in like that, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just hard because I feel like every time I get into that situation, it's like having to start over again every like three months or whatever. It gets so exhausting after a while.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you want?
Speaker 8: I don't believe in marriage personally. I think it's a sham. If I want just a long term relationship with someone that's beneficial to both of us and the sex is good, that's really all I want.
Speaker 2: So well, I mean, look, knowing what you want it's the first step to get that's pretty good. A lot of people they just sort of flounder around. They don't know what they want until they see it. So, you know, it's good that you have like a sort of I guess standard up front, you know, I think in the future to avoid a situation like this, Like, it's good that you know what you want, make it clear. Not like, you know, I wouldn't show up on the first date and say that is the first thing that comes out of your mouth or anything like that, but like, you know, bring bring it up. You know, I think it's good to be honest with people because you know, the worst that can happen is you bring it up and he goes no, that's not what I want, which is actually a good thing if he does that, because I saved you a hell of a lot of time.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think it's a conversation that should definitely be had, like on the second date when they're inside of you, you know, where is this going?
Speaker 2: Maybe not right when they're inside of you.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 19: That might be, it could.
Speaker 2: Could be, could be.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh. Well, thank you guys so much for the advice. I'm so glad I got through you. I think I called like one hundred times.
Speaker 2: We're so glad to have you, Kitty. Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Bye Lyle By Paul Dano.
Speaker 19: I've been getting that a lot recently.
Speaker 2: Bye Kitty.
Speaker 8: Listen, Paul Dana is a very attractive man.
Speaker 17: So that is a compliment.
Speaker 2: It's a compliment.
Speaker 19: Oh, thank you, kitty.
Speaker 8: Good night guys.
Speaker 2: Hey folks, it's Lyle here with an extremely brief message, just letting you know that if you are interested in supporting the stream and making it easier for me to do more therapy gecko stuff in the future, you can head on over to patreon dot com slash Lyle forever and for only five dollars. You can make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon, slash lyle forever. You also get access to exclusive streams, exclusive gek content. You also get access to the exclusive GEK legends Discord, Patreon dot com, slash lyle forever. All right, back to.
Speaker 1: The calls from Dennis.
Speaker 2: Dennis, Hey, Dennis, it's been so long. How I can't believe that? Dennis, what's up? You're still here? Thank you? Thank you for your loyalty. It's going good man. What do you up to?
Speaker 13: Nothing? I'm just uh, I'm just laughing. I'm stoned. I just trolled my sister on a dating app.
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 13: I just trolled my sister on a dating app?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? You knew what I was trying to ask you? You knew I was asking you for further elaboration. You knew that you were intentionally being broad. I'm not I'm calling you out. You knew what. You knew what I meant? Dennis?
Speaker 13: Oh, No, you do it every time. You always open that door. It's really good.
Speaker 11: I like that.
Speaker 13: You want to know how I trolled her?
Speaker 16: Yes, all right.
Speaker 13: So she had been talking to some guy and he sent her a selfie and in the background there was like a Blue Live Matter sticker and she didn't like that, which is fair, So she decided us to talk to him any longer. And she was like, Oh, I'm going to post an ad on another dating app and I'm going to mention the Blue Lives Matter thing and say like, I'm disappointed, you know, I hope I won't get a message from someone like that on this app. And she got a few messages and she sent them to me with those people that were like pro Blue Lives Matter messaging her and she we were like joking about it, and then I thought it would be funny if I pretended to be a pro Blue Lives Matter person message.
Speaker 2: And then I did, okay, so tell me about this persona that you created. What was what was his name?
Speaker 13: I was a woman, I was a uh, I was a I was a woman, and I was an officer and I was I wrote like, I was like, the post deeply offended me. I could I could read you the messages that I sent, but I'd be I pretended to be a lady officer that drove a like a correctional facilities car.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, pretended to be a lady officer that drove a car. Well, okay, would you say in the message?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 13: So the uh well, her message was just like I can't believe how many Blue Lives Matters supporters there are on this on this app. And I was like, hello, I'm an officer. Your post deeply offended me. Sometimes I wonder who i'd be without my badge. It's like a special mask that I wear that turns me into a superhero and keeps me safe. And then she was just she just dot dot doted me. And at the same time, she was also sending me screenshots of this asking me how she should.
Speaker 2: Like spot.
Speaker 13: And it was really and then I started feeling guilty. And then I was like, with the badge comes great responsibility. God, I'm fucking crying right now. How could you hate a cop? And then and then and then I like, I waited a few minutes and I wrote, fuck, I can barely see the keys dot dot dot, and then I put a zero at the end, so it was like a typo because I couldn't see the keys.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 13: Sorry, I'm laughing because I think it's funny and I don't know. And then I wish I wasn't driving a police trustful criminals to rikers right now?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Now does she know? Does she now know that that that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 13: No, she still didn't know with me. She was sending this to me, and I was like.
Speaker 2: I was like, Dennis, can I can I ask you something?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: Where is her live?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What part of the like? What stake are you willing to answer that? What time zone does she live in? Is she awake? That's mean?
Speaker 1: Is she awake right now?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 13: Yeah? Oh you want me to like three way dial her in?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you? Well, well, were the quick before you before you do that? Before you do that on this call? Would you be willing? Would you be willing to admit to her that you are? You are that profile?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, she already yeah.
Speaker 2: What she already knows?
Speaker 13: Yeah, because I felt I started to feel bad about it.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I thought I would. I asked you if she knew and you said.
Speaker 13: No, oh no, no I revealed it.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, well that makes it less interesting.
Speaker 13: Now I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You have nothing to apologize for. This is reality. You can't be You can't apologize for something that I don't think this. I don't think it was malicious of you. I don't think you did it on purpose to hurt me.
Speaker 13: I mean, she didn't know the whole time she actually she did, she didn't figure out.
Speaker 12: She didn't.
Speaker 13: The reason that I admitted it to her was because she didn't. She couldn't figure it out even after I had made like very obvious remarks that it was me, and she kept sending me the screenshots and I started to feel guilty.
Speaker 2: Dennis, Dennis, there's anything else like I should do on my Dennis, You've been watching my GEcho show for the entire time that it's existed, you know, any like pointers, anything you think that you know I should do to advance, you know, to the next echelon.
Speaker 13: I don't know. I feel like it's kind of how do you feel? I guess that I want I want to know that. How do you feel?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 13: Like it feels a little surreal, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: It's surreal in what sense?
Speaker 13: Just the whole like the trajectory of it. It's just been unbelievable. How many like how many sleep? It's just unreal. I don't know watching it unfold.
Speaker 2: It's no, it's been it's been great. You know, I'm I'm I'm really happy for it. I hope I'm you know, I hope, I hope I'm able to continue doing it for you know, a good bit as long as you know I am able to you know, I think you know, I feel pretty good. I feel pretty good. I'm hoping, uh to continue to feel good. You know. This is the game, this is a good life. It's a good gig, you know, being a gecko on the computer talking to people on the phone. It's pretty random. It's not very clear. That's a problem. But that's a problem I've always had. That's not very clear because the whole therapy gecko thing, it's like, so are you am I own here to like give people therapy? Not really. That kind of makes me uncomfortable to every time.
Speaker 13: It's like a fun bit.
Speaker 20: It's like you get to do you get to do the bit with different people everything.
Speaker 13: Yes, and that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, Sometimes I think the streams where the streams where I feel as though I am committing more to the bit are ones that I feel good about. I think if I relax too much and you know, start to be myself and less of like you know, an intentional betrayal of a character is when the is when is when I feel as though I begin to lose control.
Speaker 13: Dennis oh Man, So, okay, my, this is funny. My sisters she sent me a She's like, she's like, oh, this showed up on my like four you page or whatever. And it was like it was.
Speaker 5: Like one a clip that you posted and I was watching and it was funny watching because it was like, uh, it's funny watching you try not to break and you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: And I just like it was good. It made me laugh really hard.
Speaker 2: Was what was the clip?
Speaker 13: The clips are really good? But do you? And also I just I like the idea of you being at home editing the clips yourself. I just I really like that. It makes me, It makes it so much more sincere to me, Thank you, thank.
Speaker 2: You, Dennis. I I do I do my best to to to to. I don't know how to finish that sense you don't you know what I liked it, but you don't. I liked about a lot. I don't know if I don't know if you watch the beginning of the stream, But when when that person told Swiko, that that's that's Swiger. Healthed them Swaco. Siko was very very gracious, like like like people. I think a lot of people they have hard time like accepting praise about themselves. And I think that Swicho did it in a very like, very very very cool way. I really liked the way he was like, you know, very genuine about that.
Speaker 13: Fair.
Speaker 2: So I'll yeah, you know, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna'm gona take a page off of his book. I really appreciate all the kind of words. Dennis. Dennis, what was the clip? Was it the was it was it about? Was it about the everything having a reason? Was it the taco bell thing?
Speaker 21: Oh my god?
Speaker 13: Wait, so I like this even better. I like you trying to guess which clip it was that you thought that you broke in. Just tell me, No, I don't want to tell you. I like it even better now its mystery.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it as part of market research. I'm trying to see what clips are or.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 13: I like the I like the guessing, though I haven't I have I don't know. I don't even know if to taco ball on it. After look, I'm.
Speaker 3: So out of touch.
Speaker 2: So what what was the clip of I'm not going to tell you. Was it the one of the was it the one where I where I did that?
Speaker 13: I screamed, Oh man, this is too good. Now I gotta go. I'm gonna go, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I gotta talk to you soon, Dennis.
Speaker 13: All right, I love you.
Speaker 1: Goodbye bye all from Grayisha.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hi?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 20: So that's to know? What's my name?
Speaker 2: My name is Aisha, Aisha, Aisha. What's going on with you?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 13: Not much?
Speaker 20: Been a little bit weird since the hurricane and I had to evacuate. So I've just kind of been all over the place and I kind of want to just get back to my apartment and be in my own space. But I'm safe, so I guess that's a plus there where you call? I'm from so I grew up in New York, but I just moved to Jersey in May, Jersey.
Speaker 2: Like how we're in Jersey, like Jersey City close to the city and.
Speaker 20: Shit, No, I'm actually like about an hour from the city. I'm like kind of in central a little north.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 20: I don't actually know the geography too well. What do I do? So I just graduated in May with my doctor pharmacy, and I'm in a postdoc fellowship right now for two years.
Speaker 2: Postdoc fellowship.
Speaker 20: Okay, yes, very interesting.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, you know, being in a post doc fellowship. So you're trying to be a doctor person.
Speaker 20: No, well, I already have my doctor duran. I'm a pharmacist, farms.
Speaker 2: Can you get me some adderall.
Speaker 20: Let's pop off the air and for sure cool, Yeah, definitely would lose my life. And but if you talk off the air, then you know I can I can try and see what I can do.
Speaker 2: Just kidding, this is not real. We're just joking. If anyone I'm just we're just saying random things. This isn't real. What's your name decided?
Speaker 15: My name?
Speaker 13: My name is aisa Ai.
Speaker 2: Should tell me what you.
Speaker 20: Decided when I decided. I decided that I'm actually not going to practice and that I sold out and I'm working for a big FARMA now to make sure that kids and hailers are like three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Yeah, alright, are you are you going to make a lot of money?
Speaker 13: That's the goal.
Speaker 20: That's what the whole fellowship's about.
Speaker 13: So hopefully after.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, I was gonna say, if you sell you, if you sell out, you better make a bunch of money.
Speaker 20: Yeah, that's the goal. I just didn't want to practice pharmacy anymore. You know, I've worked in a pharmacy for like six years, and you know, people are shitty, and you know, I can deal with all of you know, people calling me a bitch, throwing shit at me, getting pissed about, you know, things that aren't my fault. But I realized I had a little bit more selfless stuff. So I jumped out of that boot.
Speaker 2: So so you're what do you do now? You help big pharma jack up the prices on medication and stuff.
Speaker 20: No, that's just a joke. I I it's it's really boring. I basically work to get drugs approved. So I work with the FDA to like get drugs from my company on the market.
Speaker 2: M you work to get drugs. Are your company the company they work for? Other drugs?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: Do they have good drugs there?
Speaker 20: I'm not going to say what company, but we're in the top five pharmaceutical industries in the world.
Speaker 2: Is it one of the ones that did the vaccines? You guys, You guys got a vaccine that you did.
Speaker 20: No, you actually didn't, but we're helping to produce the vaccine.
Speaker 13: But it's not ours.
Speaker 2: That's cool. How much money do you are you going to make.
Speaker 20: In the future. Yeah, hopefully a minimum of one hundred K. But I'm aiming to, you know, climb the ladder network, you know, brown nosed people and try and work my way up.
Speaker 13: So we'll see where that goes.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna are you gonna spend all your money.
Speaker 20: On probably paying off my quarter of a million dollars in.
Speaker 4: Student loans.
Speaker 2: In student loan debt?
Speaker 20: Yeah, just for two letters before my name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just for two letters before your name doctor.
Speaker 20: Yeah, the D, M, the R.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fucking expensive, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is.
Speaker 20: But then like I can just force people to call me doctor and like weird social settings and it's just like a great power move. But it's also like crippling debt and anxiety constantly. But you know we're living with that. I feel like everyone has debt, so you know everyone's in the same boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's you know, that's what we do, right. We go into large amounts of debt and do certain things, and the crew money for titles and things to uh give us a sense of prestige, and then you know what happens.
Speaker 12: What happened?
Speaker 2: We die.
Speaker 13: I can't wait for that part.
Speaker 2: I can't take anything with us. Really, Why can't you wait to uh die?
Speaker 20: That's like kind of a joke. I you know, I feel like everyone's depressed nowadays. I used to like go through really strong bouts of depression, especially in my adolescents, and then you know, I was prescribing as and all.
Speaker 2: Of that, but I was's how you guys should make a medicine for that?
Speaker 20: Ye have, actually, but I don't know. I just you know, I kind of worked through that stuff and I'm feeling a lot better now. You know, everyone has those off days now, but I'm like ten times better than it was like five years ago. Well, why I actually called, and I know we already did a lot of kind of relationship advice today.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to I'm ready to do more. I feel actually, I feel as though we haven't done a lot of things on the topic, so so please hit us.
Speaker 20: So I have been dating my boyfriend for over two years now, and I love him.
Speaker 13: Everything with us is just really easy.
Speaker 20: It's fun. We've been doing long distance for about a year and a half while I was.
Speaker 13: In school and he was doing his career and he.
Speaker 20: Got a house and he loved his job. And I just graduated in May, and instead of being two hours apart like we were when I was in school, we are now three hours apart. So we still have this distance, and when we see each other, it's like really fun and great. But I just have this overwhelming anxiety that I need to end it, and I've been thinking about it so much that I think it's kind of this red flag that deep down I really want to because the job that I have right now is for two years and then afterward, if I get signed on, after like my contract ends, then I'm going to stay here.
Speaker 12: And I'm not.
Speaker 20: Moving to where he is because they don't really have like big industry there and there's not really career opportunity. And the other option, which we've talked about really open with each other.
Speaker 6: Is that he moves.
Speaker 13: But you know, he loves his job, his family's close by.
Speaker 20: He loves his coworkers, and he has a freaking house there, and he's just like, I shall sell the house.
Speaker 13: I'll like, you know, get a new job.
Speaker 20: All this stuff and the anxiety behind the whole situation is just making me want to hit the brakes.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mmm mm hmmmmmm. What do you Yeah, that's a tough situation. What's the is the is the anxiety coming from the inability to make a decision.
Speaker 20: I think the anxiety is not about the decision, because I think I've thought about it so much that I'm going to do it, But it's more about the logistics because we're long distance, so the options are. You know, I'm not going to make him drive down here. I feel like that'd be cruel for him to like drive back three hours after I broke up with him, So I'd have to drive there and then like, do I just drive there, do it, and then drive back and drive like six hours in the day, I could, like the logistics.
Speaker 2: Of going to meet him, and.
Speaker 20: I feel like no one actually exactly, no one actually talks about the actual act and logistics behind it. And as you know, I'm a very scientifical person and I like strategy, so I'm like trying to figure out the best methods and I just I feel like I have to drive there and do it. But I don't know if I should. Like my first thought was like I can stay a couple of days and see how I feel and then like decide at the end. But I feel like that's kind of more fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't think you should do that. I think if you're going to go up there, you should know what you're gonna do. I mean, by the way, you know, if I were you, I mean, look logistically, if that's all you are worrying about, Yeah, drive the six hours.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I feel like the three hour drive back like would be really necessary to like cry it out and like listen to music and stuff, but I just do.
Speaker 2: It to the drive. Let me tell you something, I've learned that doing long drives is really not that bad, you know, because there's the thing think about everything. What are you going to go Saturday?
Speaker 20: I don't know. So I actually was just displaced from the hurricane, so I'm actually was in a hotel last night and then I drove to my sisters. So I don't really have a lot of have like two T shirts with me because I have to evacuate in like a half hour, so I don't have anything to like go this weekend. Really, I'm like really unprepared.
Speaker 2: HM, well, because all I was going to say is like, look, you know, from from noon to six pm, what are you going to be doing with those six hours? Anyway? You know, just take the drive and then it's good right on the on the three hour drive back, you get, you get, you get your cry in, you throw on a tape, you do what you do, what you do.
Speaker 13: I feel like I just need to like put on.
Speaker 2: A music, put on some music.
Speaker 20: I mean, I have a really old car, so we do have a tape in there, so maybe i'll top something that I'll listen to back to back. I do have a One Direction CD in my car, but that's the only CD I have.
Speaker 2: Do it? Put on some one Direction?
Speaker 20: Yeah, I used to be a big stand back in the good young days. I don't know why I'm lying. I'm still a big fan. I'm a big fan of One Direction, always was, always will be.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I think it's good to be proud of who you are.
Speaker 20: Yeah, yeah, I guess I just got to like grow the balls and do it.
Speaker 2: Would you say name was?
Speaker 20: What?
Speaker 2: What did you say? Your name was?
Speaker 20: My name is Aisha? You're not going to remember at the end of the phone.
Speaker 4: Call.
Speaker 2: It's okay, but I don't remember anything about anyone. That's not true. I just don't remember people's names. I remember a lot of things about you, but I don't remember your name. Well, doctor Aisha, I appreciate you sharing with us, and look, I hope everything works out, and you know, I'll hope you enjoy your cry. While listening to one direction that sounds like it's poetic, lean into it, lean into it, I should said, experience of life, all the bad, all the good, take it all in.
Speaker 20: Thank you so much, Jack, I really needed that push.
Speaker 2: Of course, you have a good rest of the night. I shall need to take care night, doc.
Speaker 1: Bye call from Matt, but hold on.
Speaker 2: I gotta do real quick. Hello anyone there?
Speaker 4: Yep, hello, while.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? I got How are you doing?
Speaker 4: I can't complain? How are you?
Speaker 2: You can't complain. You can complain if you complain.
Speaker 4: I just don't.
Speaker 2: But you know I don't like to complain either. That's not true at all. I like complaining a lot. It feels good to complain. I wonder what the new. I wish that the new I had a neuroscientist. That's my next guest. We got to get a neuroscientist on because I there is some sort of I want the scientific explanation of why it just feels so good to complain, feel it. Complaining sometimes feels even better than fixing the issue you in a weird way, like it is that one we're talking. I'm sorry I was talking over you in a in a manic wit.
Speaker 4: I think it tooes our pride a little bit.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. If you could complain, well, let's see, I mean, what do I have to complain? You know, life's pretty good in a macro sense? What do you what's your name again?
Speaker 4: Mac?
Speaker 1: Mac?
Speaker 2: What's going on with you? Mac? How's your love life?
Speaker 4: I mean I don't have one, so I get that's them to complain about.
Speaker 2: What do you want one? It's not necessary to have a life love life?
Speaker 4: I mean absolutely, I think there I thought I was going to complain about one thing about that. That's that's I think that's tough for me without like I automatically go to complaining about what I could do better and not just about how I want things to be. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that's no. But that's a good thing. That means that you're taking like you know some modicum of personal responsibility, which is always good because you know, look, we don't have influence over the actions of others, but we have complete another control of our own actions, and so it's a good place to start. What is it that you think that you could do better in your in your own sort of thoughts about it?
Speaker 4: Well, I guess to do with vulnerability and being willing to put myself out there even when I am not able to. I guess I'm used to being able to guide someone in Oh, you know, a direction is interesting to me, but like my life circumstances right now.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you mean by you used to be able to guide someone into a into I mean, like.
Speaker 4: I guess, like being being a leader, being able to like share things I enjoy with somebody and be be the one who's outgoing. But mm hmm, mat probably I guess yes.
Speaker 2: You say you want to be more vulnerable, right, yeah, Because there's the thing is you know, be like. Here's here's what I believe is if you're not outgoing, if you if you look into your heart and you like are thinking about who you are, and you have a healthy amount of self awareness, and you decide I'm really not an outgoing guy. I'm kind of an introvert and you and you accept that about yourself instead of trying to force yourself to be outgoing even though you're not, and you instead like take a sort of intake of who you are, how you think, how you operate, how you like to maneuver social situations, and you go, I'm not outgoing, I'm not the I'm not gonna walk up and be like, hey, everyone's I'm not going to walk up to a circle and be like, what are we talking about here? That's not you. You don't have you don't that you don't that doesn't have to be you. You know, that's the thing. It's like, there's all these fucking you know, I understand why people people think that that's what they have to do, because you know, there's like this I guess societal ideal of what a successful social person looks like. But if you were to instead look at yourself and go, Okay, that's not me, but what is me? You know, and then what kind of person might be interested in whatever is you? You know, instead of trying to be what you're not, because if you try to be the you know, go off to the circle of guy. Hey, what's going on kind of guy? But that's not you. Then you're gonna you're gonna fail because you're you're not leaning into who you are, trying to be something else. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: I respect that, Yeah, I can hear that. But at the same time, like a part of me resonates with that, Like I I there's a there's a joey in doing that that like, pardon me, feels like it is missing out not having that, not not sharing that with others.
Speaker 2: Right, but the time is right, Well, here's the thing. Is the time that you're spending like like wishing you were more outgoing because like you know, you think that that's the way to be is time I think you should be spending like doing a sort of an inward look at yourself and going, well, okay, I'm not that, but I am well a lot of things. I'm sure you are a lot of things. I'm sure that there are you have strengths, because everyone has their strengths, and you should play to what you believe you are good at, as opposed to trying to wire yourself in a way that is not you. Does that make sense? So instead of so I'm trying. I'm trying to get more concrete with this because I feel like I'm being too a rethrow here, you know, like like fuck it, like like like let's say, let's I think you're.
Speaker 4: Going back to vulnerability. It's what you're saying that you can be you can be vulnerable alone. Right, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Even saying what's what's mac? What do you like to do? Do you have any hobbies of any kinds, like anything you like to do, even if you think like it's not like anything that you like to do.
Speaker 4: Let's take my hiking.
Speaker 2: That's a perfect that's perfect. That's perfect. Okay, So you like to hike? Yeah, you say your love life Okay, you told me that your love life doesn't exist. Have you been trying to make it exist? Have you been like putting yourself out there anywhere at all?
Speaker 4: No? Not recently. Sure, I've found that my intentions on what I'm what I'm looking for is really cloudy and really hard to like, I've really struggled to be clear on that. So I ended up, at least in the past, I've ended up being an asshole. And because I didn't know what I was looking.
Speaker 2: For, You've ended up being what do you mean by you've ended up being an asshole.
Speaker 4: Just not treating people well because I wanted something or because I like I wasn't. I don't feel like I was present and able to connect with people enough to even notice where they were at Sure?
Speaker 2: Sure, why why do you feel like you weren't present? Were you like? Were you like distracted me?
Speaker 4: I had a good reason. I'm not struggling with mental health stuff. I mean there's a lot going on like just where I mean that even now makes it a real challenge for me to connect with people and feel well, even feel comfortable opening up and feel like I'm being heard and know that I'm connecting with someone.
Speaker 2: Would you say when you say your intentions were cloudy, do you do you which is you know, I totally get that we you know, Swycho and I were talking to uh uh a kitty about that kitty. You knew exactly what she wanted and that's important, that's helpful. Do you do feel like you don't know like what you want? Because you know, if you're if you're saying that you have a non existed love life and that that bothers you, like it's if like of course, you're going to be First of all, of course you're not going to have something if you don't even know what it is that you want to hang right, you know. And then and then the other side, it's like how how why would you be upset that you don't have something that you don't even know what the thing is?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, I mean, I guess I I do know more of what I don't want, and it's really stressful for me to see myself unconsciously, like I I if I see myself reacting to others in ways that like I know it was going to get me something I don't want, If that makes sense. I'm trying to be concreteed, like I'm trying to give an example here, But.
Speaker 2: What your name was, Mac? I'm sorry I probably asked your name Tis. That's kind of you know, I've been able to own it. I've been able to own it and make it actually my like thing. It's a it's become an endearing thing about me now that I forget other people's names. It's not a you know, I've I've tricked everyone into into making it part of my like my stick that I forget people's names. I pretend as though I do it a lot of people, you know that I just, you know, forget people's names because I'm forgetful. Well, look, I'm taking in so much information. There's so much more. There's so much, so many things about you, Mac that are so much more interesting than your name. Mac. Listen, here's here's you.
Speaker 4: Remember. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Ever you ever you ever tried joining a hiking group? That's what I was going to ask you ever tried joining a hiking group. That's the first step of putting yourself out there, because there's been a lot of fucking people. Yeah, and I don't know if this is what you do, but a lot of guys fucking do this. Girls too. It's not really a gender thing. But you know, maybe you look at yourself and you're like, man, man, you know, I'm never gonna be able to like find a girlfriend if I can't like go out to a bar.
Speaker 4: I don't think myself talking.
Speaker 2: To people or you or I guess, I guess I'm no. What I mean to say is like maybe you you know, I don't. I don't know this about you, you know, but like, are you are you possibly like looking for uh uh stuff in the wrong places, But I'm realizing that you don't. You wouldn't even know what you're what you're looking for, so you you would have to figure that out, right.
Speaker 4: I Mean, what's something that came to mind with what you said, was like there's this I think I built up some resistance there where I'm there's that fear like I mean going back to one of them, but there's the fear that I'm I'm trying to like be okay, I put this, It's almost like it's almost like I'm expecting myself to look after the other person so much that I and I'm expecting myself that I'm afraid of fucking things up, and I'm afraid, like afraid that like I'm taking on so much responsibility there that I'm not giving myself a chance to be open, if that makes sense, Like I'm taking it so seriously that I don't, like I'm I'm not relaxed. I'm not I'm not I'm not myself So how could how could somebody get to know me like that? Be pretty tough?
Speaker 2: It is tough. It's a tough journey. It's a long journey. I'm not good at it. Necessarily a lot of people aren't good at it. It's a tough thing. It's a tough thing to not only be yourself, be yourself. Actually it's that's that's only one part of it. You got to be yourself with an accurately present yourself honestly to the world, which is tough to do.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm still trying to figure out how to do that. You know, it's a scary thing, but you know that's your mission, that's your homework, that's your goal.
Speaker 12: Mac.
Speaker 4: Could you make that a little bit more specific for me?
Speaker 2: I could? I wish I could, Mac.
Speaker 4: H what's up?
Speaker 2: Listen, man, I appreciate you calling. I appreciate you being vulnerable with us right now. I hope that you know. I'm I'm I am, I am honored. I'm grateful that you know you feel comfortable to share all this with us. And uh look o, the best of luck and I hope you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: Of course, Mack, you have a rest of the night.
Speaker 4: Take care.
Speaker 2: Mac. Well, that was fifteen minutes long. I've lost all track of time.
Speaker 1: All from Alfred, Alfred.
Speaker 2: Thank you an actual bank go on.
Speaker 16: Alfred, Hello, Hi, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Alfred.
Speaker 6: Is that you?
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is me.
Speaker 4: I'm Alfred.
Speaker 2: You're Alfred.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm Alfred really yeah, yeah, that's what my parents named me.
Speaker 2: Can you turn stream off? Alfred?
Speaker 18: Can I hear?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Can you turn your stream off?
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, I'm sorry about that. Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: You know what I like about doing this stream is sometimes I really, you know, I know that I'm like broadcasting myself. It's an interesting thing that goes on in my mind when I'm doing this, Alfred, which is that, you know, sometimes you know, I am acutely aware of the fact that I'm broadcasting myself to people, and which you know, in a lot of sense would like make you feel as though you're watched. But I get this weird thing where like I actually feel I actually don't feel like people are watching, and so I feel like I'm able to enter this, you know, if I really want to, a sort of dream like state in which the conversation that we're having is, you know, can flow in whatever direction that we would We would like it too, similar to to a lucid dream, in which the elements can you know, be under your control and don't necessarily have to make a you know, coherent sense by the logic of reality.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I feel that, man, I totally feel that, Like I think that's how every conversation should go, you know, but it doesn't sometimes mm hmm yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, you know, you know, we could have a whole conversation and then afterwards, it's like it doesn't even like it can happen, similar to a dream. You know. I've had experiences like that where you know, you go, you do a whole thing, and it doesn't eve feel like it can happen. Every time. Life feels like a dream sometimes. Do you feel that?
Speaker 12: How do you What do you think about deja vu? I'm sorry about that?
Speaker 2: What are you sorry?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 12: But I feel like I cut you off like a little earlier over there. No, no, no, I don't like cutting people off.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Look, dude, Look we're talking on the phone right now, and there's a lot of technology. I can't read your body language, I can't look at your face, and but I actually think that that's good. I feel as though we can. I you know, I have less less variables that are influencing the way that I approach you as a person, because we're all sort of on an equal playing field here. You know. I feel like if you were like, you know, like like six foot tall and had a beard, maybe I would treat you differently than if you were like wearing a pink shirt and flip flops and had a I don't know. I don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No, I kind of do know.
Speaker 16: No, I I guess Alfred.
Speaker 2: You said your name was.
Speaker 12: Alfred Alfred E.
Speaker 4: Newman? Is that?
Speaker 12: Is that a scientist?
Speaker 2: But some of the chat said so tall I was, I'm five six Alfred E. K Newman. He is the mascot of Mad magazine.
Speaker 18: Mad like Mad TV or Mad TV.
Speaker 2: Is based off of Mad magazine, which Alfred.
Speaker 16: Y, Yeah, the mascot, the guy with the big smile right with the orange chair, I think, or brown hair.
Speaker 2: How's your love life guy, It's.
Speaker 12: Good, it's going, it's going well. I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: See anyway, Yeah, I can't complain.
Speaker 2: To be honest, you know, perfect, perfect Alfred.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yes.
Speaker 2: Do you feel as though you got what you wanted to live this conversation or did you even want anything out of this conversation, in which case you would have gotten what you wanted at this conversation, which was nothing in particular, because you received.
Speaker 12: I don't know what I wanted out this conversation, to be honest, I just wanted to talk to you, and you know, shoot the ship, you know.
Speaker 2: It was I think this was nice. I enjoyed talking to you, Alfred. You know, you seemed as though you were willing to go in with every direction that I I sort of, I sort of, you know, I wanted to go and uh, you know, I appreciate that energy that you have You've shown me. You know, it's general from.
Speaker 12: Philly, if that does anything.
Speaker 2: I don't know you're from phillyre do you or do you live there right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I lived here in my whole life.
Speaker 2: What part of philu?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 12: North Philadelphia?
Speaker 2: No, it's Philadelphia. That's why I lived in North Philadelphia for three or four years.
Speaker 12: I love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great city.
Speaker 12: We went to the same college I think we did. Yeah did we Did you go to double I think yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Universally? What did you study there?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 12: Fucking useless degree? Marketing?
Speaker 2: Marketing? What year did you graduate?
Speaker 12: I graduated twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, yeah, no, mm hmm.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to get out of here. To be honest, I don't really like Philly anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, where do you want to go? New York? La? Uh, Chicago to you to Tokyo.
Speaker 12: I have not been to Tokyo. I would love to go, but you know, one day, that's.
Speaker 2: What That's what everyone always says, and then they die.
Speaker 12: I really want to go like cross country on the r V and just like live on the road and just like see places. That would be cool.
Speaker 2: I just got back from doing that.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: I lived on the road for like five months out of a not out of an RV, but out of a out of a sedan.
Speaker 12: Out of the saedan. That's hard, that's tough. My back would hurt.
Speaker 2: No, we weren't. I mean we were living in that. We stayed in airbnds.
Speaker 12: But you know, ah m hmm.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something about going to see the country is just you know, everyone's gonna look, everyone's gonna tell you all this ship of like you know, oh, man, go to go to Oregon. It's so beautiful. Oh go to Arizona. Look, everywhere in the entire world is exactly the same. And look, save yourself some money. Just go to Google images, type in Arizona. Look at the tractresses there. It's the same thing.
Speaker 12: We don't have mountains in Philey.
Speaker 1: I'm like.
Speaker 6: A beach.
Speaker 2: Uh No, I'm just kidding. It's actually pretty beautiful. There's a lot of cool stuff there. Well, are you gonna do it? You're gonna go cross country? What's stopping? You got a job? Quit it?
Speaker 12: Man, that's I need a job to do what. I don't know what I want to do to be honest, do.
Speaker 2: You where do you live? Do you live in with your mom or do you live in in the house that you pay for?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I live with my mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh you do?
Speaker 2: All right? So what do you need money for?
Speaker 12: Do I need money for to have, you know, have my own apartment and put things in it and just like cook cook food and just like learn the the how to be an adult. You know, I think I need to do that.
Speaker 2: I respect that. I respect that. I respect that.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well for listen, tell your mom I said, hello, she seems like a nice lady. She birthed a very nice son. And shout.
Speaker 18: Thank you so much, Lyle of course, positive energy, Thank you man.
Speaker 2: You have a give us a night.
Speaker 12: Have a good one.
Speaker 6: All from Allen Alan.
Speaker 22: Hello, Alan, Oh my god, I got.
Speaker 2: On, Alan, Alan, Alan, Alan.
Speaker 6: Allen, this is awesome.
Speaker 2: Why, Hi, we haven't done anything yet. I'm so, I don't, Alan, I've we've I've I haven't even I'm I'm, I'm, I'm look, I'm grateful, Alan, But I mean is I'm I'm I'm glad to hear I'm glad to hear that, Alan, I'm glad to hear that. Why is it awesome? Tell me more?
Speaker 22: It's my first time calling, and I got on.
Speaker 3: You're on.
Speaker 2: You're on, Alan, I'm on, You're on. Everyone's on. Tonight's the ninth. Bring it up? Do it up? Big? Alan?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you? What did you want to talk about? Alan?
Speaker 4: Uh? What I want to talk about?
Speaker 21: MH, I have a I have a bad habit of eating bad food intentionally m in order to avoid food poisoning accidentally.
Speaker 2: Now what does that mean?
Speaker 22: Well, you know when something's like slight way old or expired. Well, you know, I just I feel like explation dates. You know, it's just a suggestion.
Speaker 2: You intentionally eat bad food. You okay, but you said you eat bad food to avoid food poisoning, which is counterintuitive.
Speaker 22: Well, yeah, in case if I do it, you know, accidentally, my wife says, I have an iron stomach.
Speaker 2: You eat bad food to avoid eating bad food. You eat bad food intentionally to avoid eating bad food accidentally.
Speaker 22: In order to not get sick.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what. What's your name again?
Speaker 4: Alan?
Speaker 2: Alan? I'm so sick of the conventions of society that trick us into believing that every thing that we say has to make complete and other sense. I truly am and I believe that you know, while what you're saying doesn't make any sense at all, I admire you. I'm being dead serious right now. I admire you as a valiant soldier against this convention that everything that everyone says has to make sense all the time. It really is, it's manufactured to make us feel alone. Alan, You know, you ever watch a TV show? What you just said? No one would ever say on a TV show, because if someone wrote that down and tried to make someone on a TV show say it, and it would they'd have to pitch it in a room full of people, and then the guy at the head of the room would be like, what the fuck does that mean? And then it would never make it on But and then, and now you're alone in that thought. But I don't want you to be alone in that thought, because why should you have to be alone in that thought? Just because apparently everything everyone says has to make sense. I don't think it does. What Why why does everything everyone says have to make sense?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Say it again? Say what you tell me? Tell me again what you just told me?
Speaker 22: Well, basically, so I feel like just a suggestion, and so I eat bad suit intentionally mm hmm in case if I do it accidentally, I don't get sick.
Speaker 2: Yes, say say that again? Thousand people listen to this again? Not I want? Why do you Alan? Do you? Alan? I'm not making fun of you. I know that to an untrained I know it might seem like I'm swear on my fucking life. I'm not making fun of you right now. I appreciate you genuinely. Who are you with?
Speaker 6: I'm with my wife, you're with your wife?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 22: Does I have an iron stomach?
Speaker 2: Good? Has talk?
Speaker 4: Sword? Sure?
Speaker 2: I'd love to I love to doctor?
Speaker 4: Hell? Hey?
Speaker 2: What's your name? I'm hope, Hope.
Speaker 12: How are you good?
Speaker 17: How about you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing amazing, Hope. What's what's your favorite thing about? Alan?
Speaker 4: What? What?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 2: Why did you marry him?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 2: Does your what's been keeping your relationship alive?
Speaker 17: He just makes me laugh like no one else I don't know, And no one else can put up with me.
Speaker 2: No one else can put up with you? Put put up with what about you?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 2: People have trouble putting up with.
Speaker 17: I can be kind of crazy?
Speaker 2: Interesting? In what way? Can you be kind of crazy?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 17: I like to have mental breakdowns?
Speaker 2: Sure? Sure, okay? So how does how does handle you when you are quote acting crazy?
Speaker 17: He kind of just ignores me, and yeah, it just works.
Speaker 2: And ignores you and it works. Is that what you do? You do you like the fact that he ignores you?
Speaker 6: Would you.
Speaker 2: Would you prefer not ignore you? Or or it sounds as though the system that you two have in place has been working for both of you. As far as you've presented this to me, he.
Speaker 17: Doesn't like to say anything mean about it, and he's like, so it works.
Speaker 2: The absence of him doing anything negative is enough. You don't desire for him to do anything actively positive in response? Yeah, okay, that's fine, I mean I understand that. Look, if you're if you're quote as you said in your own words, going crazy, maybe you just want to be left alone. I understand that that's that's completely valid. You know that it's I know, you know again again to the untrained, diet might seem as though there's something wrong, but this is just the product of two people who are complex who have found each other and learn to understand each other and their complexities and maneuver. I'm impressed, I am. I think you have a good relationship.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean yeah, I don't think anyone else would be able to handle. But I don't know, I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 2: That's okay, what your husband told me that he he and your husband told me that he intentionally eats food that has gone bad so that he does not accidentally eat food that has gone bad. Can you explain any further what that means.
Speaker 17: That he's stupid and is gonna get some kind of poisoning some day. No, there was one I remember when we first got together. We went to the Mexican restaurant and he had leftovers and I found out that he ate like two week old leftovers.
Speaker 13: And I don't know.
Speaker 17: How he survived that, because I think that's disgusting, and it was it was chicken, So there's like no way it was any good, and.
Speaker 2: Yet you continue to love him?
Speaker 17: Yes, I mean why not?
Speaker 2: Why not? Is that what you said when he first asked you to marry him?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 17: No, I said yes, well obviously, but I like I pretty much only said yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, mhm, tears so interesting? What else still want to know about you? Guys? I like you guys? What else could I know about you guys? What else should we all know about you?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 17: I don't know what should they know about us? Allen? How'd you mean, oh, we have a snake, a pet snake?
Speaker 2: Of course you have a pet snake. Already knew that. I already assumed that.
Speaker 17: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why did you ask.
Speaker 16: Online?
Speaker 17: On tender?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And what in two sixteen sixteen? Okause, you guys have been together for about five years?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What was the first thing you said to him or he said to you via the tender messaging?
Speaker 17: I have no idea. And then I don't remember, but I know we added each other on Snapchat soon after, and I just found out the other day, which I don't remember, that he stopped talking to me for a couple of weeks because he was trying to decide to bid me and another girl.
Speaker 2: He told you that?
Speaker 17: Yeah, he told me that, but I don't remember him not talking to me, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: How did that make you feel?
Speaker 17: I don't know, because I don't remember that happening. I'm like whatever, But he.
Speaker 2: Made the right choice that he reminded you of the fact that he once told you that, but you forgotten. Yes, a lot of people. That would piss off a lot of people.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, it was like so long ago that I don't even remember that happening, So I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you two are absolutely perfect for each other.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you feel as though you conveniently forget things that are convenient to forget?
Speaker 17: I don't just convenient conveniently forget things. But if it's like super long ago and stuff like that that I'm probably not gonna remember.
Speaker 2: Hope and trustmas. Then Alan Alan Hope sounds like a good name for presidents, but not not in not in this current year. Maybe like in the nineteen whatever, Alan Hope. Uh huh, I'd vote for Alan Hope hopeing Alan give me can I can I have? Can you hear the phone back to Alan?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so you intentionally eat bad food so that later down the line you don't accidentally eat it.
Speaker 12: Yes, I've also be enjoying you.
Speaker 2: Enjoy eating it.
Speaker 21: Oh bad food sometimes.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for I hope you have a good rest of the night and I find you inspiring.
Speaker 12: Thank you, got go.
Speaker 10: Never be Ken goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. Never beat Kid goes to any side. He's teaching you how to the lid of your life, but he's not really an expert.