Speaker 1: See you right here for our final news roundup and information overload. Welcome back to The Sean Hannity Show. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas. Just a couple of days away on Greg Jarrett filling in for Sean Hannity. I'm a Fox News legal analyst, former defense attorney, trial attorney in California, that was decades ago. You could follow me though on x formerly Twitter at Greg Jarrett. That's two g's at the end of Greg, two rs and two t's. Lots of doubles there, Greg Jarrett, and you can also read my columns on my own website, Thegreg Jarrett dot Com. All right, it's a brand new hour. We're going to be taking some of your calls. Really appreciate some of the comments and questions we've had so far. Let me remind you of the number one eight hundred and nine four one seven six Again, that's one eight hundred nine four one Sean, Sean, all right. In a moment, I'm gonna be talking to Joe Concia, who is a media analyst, Fox News contributor. He's got a couple of great books. Uh, the newest one is upcoming. It's called The Greatest Comeback ever inside Trump's big, beautiful campaign, unburdened by what has been it unpacks the liberal media breakdown. It really seems to have no end. And you know what, the liberal media may never get over Trump's comeback victory. It began with utter disbelief and tearful post mortems. Then it gave way to anger and aggrieved rants against the American voters. What idiots they are. Then the meltdowns and recriminations eventually morphed into widespread panic, and that is where we are today. You see the legacy media, they were all in for Democrats and Kamala Harris and without reticence, they vented their spleens against the evil Orange man Donald Trump. He's a racist, a fascist, he's a dictator, he's Hitler and his election, they promised us, would be the end of democracy in the last election ever held. Some of them still believe it, and the unhinged, hysterical reaction among supposedly fair and objective journalists has really been quite breathtaking to behold. They promised their readers and their viewers that Trump would never win, he can't, and then what he did. Their audiences understandably abandon them in droves. Why, because they squandered their credibility. They tossed away in the garbage any trust they might have had. You think I'm kidding about that. CNN's ratings, take a look at them. They have cratered to an all time low, suffering a fifty two percent decline in primetime. Those are their best shows. Half the audience said, I'm out of here. MSNBC's ratings have tanked more than sixty percent in primetime. And the question is can they survive and recover? Well, let's put that question to my pal Joe Conca, as I say, a Fox News contributor media analyst, is upcoming book that greatest comeback ever, inside Trump's big, beautiful campaign, unburdened by what has been, which is a facetious nod the Kamala love the title. Joe, you know, before I ask you the question, can the media recover from their own self destruction? Tell me a bit about the book.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks, Greg, and yeah, we're well past you know, Citizen Kane and Moby Dick like you have to have a title now that goes on for a while. I couldn't resist the digs And if you see the cover, you could pre order the greatest comeback ever. Now you'll see that the photo that I really wanted to go with, that I pushed our friends over at HarperCollins to run, was not the Trump assassination attempt where he had the blood on his face and he's going fight, fight, fight, or any kind of serious shot of Trump. I wanted McDonald's. I wanted that drive through. I wanted Trump and smiling to a customer as they're leaving. I said, that's the whole campaign right there. So to answer your question, the book starts on May eleventh, twenty twenty four. What was that? That was Trump's rally in Wildwood. And when I decided to write the book, I reached out to the Trump people. I said, hey, I've never been to a Trump rally before. I'm from New Jersey, doesn't really come here all that often. Why would he would love to attend one and just get a feel and talk to the folks there about this movement? And they said, okay, fine, we'll arrange for transportation. I'm like, oh, thank god, because I had an accurate at the time that had like two hundred and five thousand miles on it. I mean, it's like a really weird sound when I want to it was an hour, so I'm like, good, they're gonna send it over or something. Sure enough, I had to meet Trump on his plane at Laguardi Airport and got to sit right on the great Trump plane and they served Wendy's, which I didn't see coming, but it was quite good. And yeah, I attended that rally. I attended the debate against Biden on June twenty seventh. Obviously, then we had Biden drop out, We had had two assassination attempts on Donald Trump. We had Kamala Harris installed by the party that says they want to save democracy. So they literally went like full Soviet and just said, okay, here's your candidate now, and all the way up through the Madison Square Garden rally that was portrayed as a ode to Nazis, which was utterly ridiculous. And then obviously election night, Donald Trump wins, every swing state, wins the popular vote, and then the meltdown you just described by the media begins, which has just been delicious to watch because, as you said, these people don't deserve sympathy. This wasn't oh, we got it wrong. They lied to the American people about Joe Biden's cognitive decline. They lied about Kamala Harris and all of her flip flops as far as policy positions. And now the justice rts are coming in, as you said, fifty sixty. Even some shows on MSNBC down seventy percent. And I don't think they're coming back, Greg, because with all the options out there, radio shows like yours, podcast like yours, Joe Rogan, Theo Vaughn, all these different places now where you can get the truth. I have a feeling that these companies are going to see a lot of consolidation, layoffs and pay cuts, and we're already seeing that happen.
Speaker 3: Greg.
Speaker 1: You know, if your upcoming book, the greatest comeback ever, is anything like your last book, which was sensational, loved it through and through, then this one is. You know it's going to be another New York Times bestseller, no doubt about it, all right, especially hard hits. Speaking of MSNBC, Mika and Joe, you know the morning show on MSNBC, they hadn't spoken to Trump in four years. They hated him, They called him every dirty name of the book, did so every day, day in and day out, then after he won, they you know, visited him down at Marlago and they bent the knee. And if they're Trump hating viewers would be perfectly okay with that, then, Mika enjoy I think, I think we're surely mistaken. Within days, nobody was watching their show anymore, and they wondered aloud why, and then they tried to defend themselves, and then they tried to reverse course. Nothing is working for them. Are they two of the most clueless people in television news?
Speaker 2: Oh, they're the most pious. Certainly they're the most insufferable. I'll give them that. Remember Joe Scarborough, it's a great clip. Maybe Linda could find it like in the next couple of minutes or so, But it's Joe Garborough lecturing his viewers that this is the best Joe Biden we have ever seen. And f you if you think I'm not telling the truth here. I speak to him all the time. I know this man has the cognitive abilities to be president and a great president. Remember Nancy Pelosi even said that he should be on Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, hey, let me interrupt you. We have that clip. We're gonna play it right now.
Speaker 4: I don't know if people know this or not.
Speaker 2: Biden used to be a hothead sometimes.
Speaker 5: That irishman would get in front of the reasoning. Sometimes you would say things he didn't want to say.
Speaker 6: This is and I don't really you know what they.
Speaker 5: Don't really start your tape right now because I'm about to tell you the truth and FU if.
Speaker 7: You can't handle the truth.
Speaker 5: This version of Biden, intellectually, analytically is the best Biden ever, not a close sucking and I've known him for years. The Prazinskis have known him for fifty years.
Speaker 1: If it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say it unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Take it from there, Joe, Oh, he's lying obviously if you spoke to Biden on a daily basis. Did you see that Wall Street Journal report that came out yesterday on Friday?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, fifty sources.
Speaker 2: Talking about how he wouldn't even take phone calls from the head of the Armed Services Committee ahead of the Afghanistan Madraw to warn him, like, you don't want to do this the way you're doing it. You're gonna depend on the Taliban for security at Kabble International Airport instead of using Bogron. This is bad. And they couldn't even get Biden on the phone with this person. That's how isolated he was. Greig he had nine cabinet meetings, full cabinet meetings.
Speaker 4: In four years.
Speaker 2: I mean that is insane. Trump had twenty five. So yeah, Scarborough was just saying that because look, he is a bad actor that you see at three o'clock in the morning on skin Imax. That's Joe Scarborough, that's Meek and Brazinski and good. They're losing their audience. Liberals hate them, Conservatives hate them, and they go down to mar A Lago. Did you see Godfather too, of this public rhetorical question, Yes, of course that one scene where the landlord is trying to fleece the old lady and then it's a young de Niro obviously as Corleone. And then once the guy realizes who you know, the Corleone family is, he kisses their butt and says, you know, actually, I'm gonna reduce her rent. There's not gonna be a rint. Like he's falling over things, he's knocking over things, like you know, and de Niro's just like standing there like kind of like smiling along, like, oh, this guy's totally kissing my ring. That's what they did, and they debased themselves even more so. Oh thank god you had that clip because it's so worth. Just that on a loop, and it's worth. It's delicious, it's priceless.
Speaker 1: And then I laughed out loud the other day when I read Donna Brazil's op ed, I think it was in The Hill, calling Joe one of her greatest presidents ever, comparing him to FDR and his new Deal and Lyndon Johnson's Great Society. But my favorite, Jonathan Alter, the liberal journalist who said Joe Biden will be remembered as a great president mentioned in the same sentence as George Washington. No, yeah, yeah, he said that in July, and you know after he after Biden was forced out for mentaling competency. Uh, you can't make this stuff. Those are words that people like Donna Brazil and Jonathan Alter and jos Scarborough and so many others. The list goes on and on and on. Those are words that they will live to regret. But you know, the mainstream media, they don't care at this point. Now they're turning to Trump resistance, They're they're picking up where they left off. Aren't they.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's so silly. What's the latest narrative today? All right, Elon Musk is actually the president. He's running Trump. See when you say for eight years that Vladimir Putin is running Trump and that obviously wasn't resonating, then you got to find somebody else who's running Trump like Elon Musk. Oh, this unelected person, he's actually running the country. The same people who didn't care to ask over the last four years who's running the country when Joe Biden clearly his brain had turned apple sauce. And now you have this whole narrative. You think Donald Trump is run by anybody? Ever, No, you think they've learned that by now, and maybe I don't know. Explore why he won and what resonated and why Kamala Harris was the worst presidential candidate of our lifetimes. It said, they go back to resistance mode because it's all they know, because they're not journalist, Greg, they're activists and they're bad at what they do too. Thank god, we work for Fox. Like everybody else is going down fifty sixty seventy, we're up. We're way up from where we were in the election because we have honest people that will give you the truth. And oh, by the way, we don't act like a different person off the air than we do on. I guarantee you in the case of like Rachel Maddow, Jensaki, Joe Scarborough, Jim Acosta, there's a TV persona and then there's who they are in real life. We're kind of the same people like got it off. I don't see any difference when I talk to you in a green room or when we're talking on the radio. Right now, people appreciate authenticity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I have to also laugh at how they decry a billionaire's involvement Elon Musk. You know, the media is perfectly okay with billionaires like George Sorows and Mark Cuban being involved in politics as long as it's the right politics. Joe, if you can stick around for just a moment, we'll have you back on the other side. Lots more to talk about with a great Joe Kanca. He's got a new book coming out, the Greatest comeback ever, Sure to be a bestseller. I'm great. Jared filling in for Sean Hannity on the Sean Hannity Show, Stick Around.
Speaker 8: Keeping the Truth Alive Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 7: Hey Sean Hannity here, you might think that using your gun and self defense would be a tough situation, right, but defending your actions in today' justice system, good luck with that. Look at Daniel Penny. Now that's where your nightmare can begin. We are living in a time where there are many government officials and ags they don't even believe in self defense, and you've got to protect yourself and your family. That's why I've been a proud member of the USCCA for over nine years, and with the us CCA, I know that when God forbid, I'm defending my family. I hope it happens to nobody, but we know it does happen that I'm not going to be standing alone. I want to encourage you to protect your family and your freedoms and join the over eight hundred thousand responsible, safe gun owners like me that trust the USCCA to have their back. Just text my last name, Hannity to the number eight seven two two two. You can learn more about how membership works and safeguard your family and protect your rights. Just text my last name Hannity to the number eight seven two two two eight seven to to two, and trust me, you'll be glad you did. Hey, if you ever worry about the safety of your home your family, there's no better time to act right now with simply Safe Home Security. Now listener writes quote, because I had Simply Safe. The man who burglarized my home is now spending six years in a New York prison. And right now, you, my listeners, get fifty percent off any new simply Safe security system just by going to simply safe dot com slash hannity. Now simply Safe has the technology to stop criminals from even entering your home in the first place.
Speaker 1: With their exclusive.
Speaker 7: Active Guard outdoor protection live agents keep watch outside your property twenty four to seven. You get professional monitoring plans starting about a dollar a day. Now simply Safe is extending their massive Black Friday deal just for you, my listeners.
Speaker 1: This week.
Speaker 7: You get up to fifty percent off any new system with a select professional monitoring plan. It's the system I have. You'll love it. Just go to simplysafe dot com slash Hannity. That's simplysafe dot com slash Hannity because there's no safe like simply Safe.
Speaker 1: Back now with Joe Kancha here on the Sean Hannity Show on Greg Jerry, you know Joe so talking about the media bias. The New York Times ten days ago finally admitted that Biden created a border crisis that had badly damages to the US. Isn't it interesting that they never really told their readers that for a nearly four years and only after Biden lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I hear these mena culpas, Greg, and I'm like, no, apology not accepted. It was a crystalza I believe. He was on on Friday on his podcast from his Kitchen, I formally CNN, and he said, you know, as a reporter, as a journalist, I wish I dug deeper and tried to find the real truth about Joe Biden's cognitive decline. But dude, a big you just have to watch and listen for the last four years, this guy shaking hands with the air thing, he's having conversations with foreign leaders that have been dead for years, the fact he could remember his cabinet member names, the fact that he's in Delaware. He went to Delaware last week on Tuesday and didn't come back to Thursday, like I know O the week for like, no apparent reason was overwhelming that this guy's way turned apples off and you don't have ERUs.
Speaker 1: Just all right, Joe, Thanks buddy, take care of Joe Kanca. We'll be right back. Don't go away.
Speaker 2: Check out the show twenty four to seven downloaded to your iPod via Hannity Insider at Hannity dot com.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show on Greg Jarrett filling in for Sean. We're taking your phone calls, and let's begin with this. And I go back to my earlier remarks a couple of hours ago in which I argue that Joe Biden, throughout his presidency has really not been compassmentus. The Latin term that, in simple language, means that his mind had turned a mush or, as is my pal Joe Consca said, applesauce brain. In other words, he was mentally infirmed dementias, sinility. Well, I think we're just beginning to find out. The Wall Street Journal penned a devastating expose on Joe Biden's diminished mental capacity dating back to his first day in office. And this thing was so well sourced by nearly fifty people who spoke on the condition of anonymity, but they all said the same thing. It was a frightening window into a mentally absentee president. And the staff concealed Joe's condition. They put him in a bubble so that very few people and especially the American public, could not see the mental decline. Public appearances were scrapped. Everything was carefully scripted. They gave him childlike instructions where to enter and exit the stage. You know, when he met with people, those people were given pre approved questions. They were cautioned not to deviate. And you know, Joe couldn't follow the scripted answers because he just wasn't mentally all there. And I guarantee you, as I said before, that books will be written about this. The biggest scandal perhaps in American political history, and the biggest cover up by not just sycophants in the White House, but by the media that refused to ask simple penetrating questions, by Democrats who lied about his condition and knew about it. And you know, there's a very interesting James O'Keefe undercover video got to X and you can see it, but the title of it is Joe Biden is dead. I presume that means mentally unwell national security advisor inside the White House details Biden quote can't say a sentence now. I don't know if that's hyperbole. It may be. My question is was he competent? Let's go to Tim in Montana who joins us now, Tim, what are your thoughts, any questions or comments?
Speaker 9: Good afternoon, Mitch Jared. It's a pleasure to speak with you quickly about Biden's metal the clients. How generous of the media to finally come out and talk about this when they've essentially given him four years, six years of campaign contributions by not reporting on it. But what I really wanted to talk about today was Matt Gaetz. You know, this report and some of those allegations are pretty scathing. Should he, could he, and should he file some Freedom of Information Act requests to find out on whose behalf have overstayd the last three or four decades fund's been paid out of of that nice little flush fund that the Congress and the Senate uses to pay off people who have been victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, and sexual abuse by the people that we elect to go to Washington, DC to represent us. Because I think that if our funds are paying these payments out. I think we should all know about it, and we should know exactly which in these dirt bag politicians, regardless of party, are in there partying it up, have an orgies acting inappropriately while we send them to do work for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Tim, I that's a wonderful point, and such an under reported story about this, you know, incredible slush fund that was operated by Congress to in exchange for money, forced people to sign non disclosure agreements NDAs to keep the sexual harassment and maybe sexual assault under wraps. And you know, these are the same people who are now jumping all over Matt Gates as a consequence of the ethics report that has now been released. I think it's I think it's a great point. I want to see it. I want to know who committed these alleged defenses, if there's any truth to them, And let's put it all in perspective, because I think there are a lot of those folks who are equally guilty, who are members of Congress. Let's got to Aaron in Colorado, He joins us. Now, Aaron, what are your comments or questions?
Speaker 3: I have a comment, and the absolute best Christmas idea present ever, But with James o'keeth and the Washington Wall Street Journal's post, does that not challenge the legality of every signature, especially on these pardons that Joe Biden has out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look.
Speaker 3: Discharge his office because his staff even says he's incapable.
Speaker 1: Right, Let's just take one example, the pardons today of you know, thirty seven of forty people on federal death Row whose sentences were they were not pardoned. They were commune you did. But all of the other pardons, there were sixty five pardons so far by Joe Biden, more than sixteen hundred commutations. The guy's trying to set the Guinness Book of World records or pardons and commutations, and there's more to come, I guarantee you. But what if what if Joe Biden is not mentally competent? You know, sometimes in estate disputes challenging the legality of a will or an estate trust over the lack of competency of the deceased, you know, oftentimes you are required, at least in a court of law, to present under oath testimony and sworn statements from those who observed and were close to the decedent to say that at the time he executed this particular will or trust document, he was not mentally competent. So any challenge, for example, if these commutations and pardons over the competency of Joe Biden, you know, would require that kind of evidence to be presented. But I think you're right. I mean, as a lawyer, I would make the argument that maybe these are not legal documents if he was not mentally competent to properly execute it. In other words, if he had no idea what he was signing. And you know, given the reporting, especially by the Wall Street Journal, one has to wonder how long has this been going on, How serious is his suspected condition, what is that condition? Have his doctors, together with his family, been concealing what would be very damaging information solely for political purposes? And now, of course, in retrospect, it seems utterly ludicrous that this guy and his family thought that he could run for reelection and serve another four terms, I mean, and the fact that this could unfold in such secrecy, with such an elaborate cover up for so long, is really a condemnation of the executive branch of government and the legislative branch to the extent that members of Congress knew what was going on. And you know it, I think it calls to question the twenty fifth Amendment, that maybe this now needs to be seriously re examined so that something can be done from a president who has suffered a mental decline and is no longer capable of fulfilling the executive function and their duties as president of the United States. Let's go to another. One of our callers joining us now is Rick from Tennessee. Hey, Rick, how are you.
Speaker 6: Hey, Thank you for taking my call, my pleasure. Hey, I'm listening to your show. Really liked the show. Thank you for all you do and Hanity and everything. I'm with everything you're talking about. And I think we need to hold some people accountable, and there needs to be some accountability in the media and so on, and those things we can do.
Speaker 9: As well as My.
Speaker 6: Question is what can be done and just like you were touching on with the twenty fifth Amendment, and what can be done in the future to prevent this from ever ever happening again in America.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know the interesting thing about the twenty fifth Amendment, and I did some research and wrote about it in my book called witch Hunt. The twenty fifth Amendment has some very interesting language and legislative history, and it basically means that, you know, the cabinet can oust a president who is suffering from some sort of debilitating physical ailment, like a stroke or a heart attack. A lot of it was written in the context of Woodrow Wilson, the fascination of John F. Kennedy, and so forth. But an argument can be made that it doesn't address some sort of slow sinility or dementia in a president, rather a physical trauma that has been suffered. And I think they need to rethink it and rewrite it and make it clearer. And you know, part of the problem is that cabinet members are sometimes such suck ups and sycophants to the president that they don't want to take any proper action where that action is merited. So the threshold of getting the vice president as well as the cabinet involved and then sending it to Congress for approval, you know, that's a very high burden to sustain. And maybe it's be less onerous. I don't know. A great question, and Rick, thanks for calling. Let's go to our next caller Claire joins us from Florida. Claire, thanks for joining the Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 4: Why there, Good afternoon, listen. I've got I wrote this down so I remember what I was going to say. I think doctor Jill Biden to be prosecuted for allowing an elder debut abuse to happen on an old man who happens to be her husband and is now turning this into a danger the security of the United States. Me compass mendus is what is wrong with his head?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot wrong with his head and would require you know, an entire medical dictionary, physician's desk reference to to go through it all. And that's a thick book.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I have said on a few occasions, doesn't it seem like a Biden family, particularly Jill or guilty of elder abuse. We're going to have more of your calls when we come back on. Greg Jarrett filling in for the Sean Hannity Show. Stick around, Merry Christmas, everyone, Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. I'm Greg Jarrett filling in for Sean Hannity. I'm a Fox News legal analyst and you can follow me on x at Greg Jarrett two g's at the end of Greg two Ours to tease, or go to my website to read my columns Thegreg Jarrett dot Com. It's not too late if you're of a mind to buy a book for Christmas. My latest two books, The US Constitution and Other Patriotic Documents, and the other one they both came out just this last year, is The Trial of the Century. My first book was called The Russia Hoax. It speaks for itself, but of course I was called a nutball conspiracy theorist, even though in the end I was right and what I wrote was accurate, including the sequel called witch Hunt. Those who got it wrong, they didn't apologize, No maya culpis. Instead they won a Pulitzer Prize for being wrong. Did they give it back? No, they didn't. Well, I'll be hosting for Sean on Thursday night on his television show on the Fox News channel nine o'clock Eastern on Hannity, and I hope you'll join us. Then we have a great lineup of guests, and in the meantime, I hope you all have a very very merry Christmas. I'm Greg Jared for Sean Hannity,