Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran.
Speaker 3: Phone tap, Scary, it's your phone tap, tell me all about it.
Speaker 1: So Joe wants to play a phone tap on her summer housemate Niki. They rented a beach house through a realtor under Nicky's name and have gotten several noise complaints and tickets from the town for drinking in the street. So I'm gonna pretend to be the actual owner of the house. Uh in a bit, and I'm gonna mess with Nicky. But first Joe starts.
Speaker 3: To call all right, let's listen it to Scary's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Hello, Hey, suck Hi was going on?
Speaker 4: So I've been getting these calls from Alan. Do you know Alan?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Was that the owner of the house?
Speaker 2: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 4: He is? He's saying that like we're throwing too many parties and we're like too loud, and of.
Speaker 2: Course the thing parties at the beach house.
Speaker 4: He's saying, we're gonna get kicked out and stuff. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: What the hell was he saying?
Speaker 4: Remember the guy you brought over who was like peeing off the balcony, Like I.
Speaker 2: Can't control the people that are going to be there. That is what taps on the shore. That's stupid.
Speaker 4: We've already got three tickets from the rent a cops.
Speaker 2: Yes, so like look, not even real cops. Okay, scam by the pitty streak and make back the money. We're not going to get in trouble. Okay, we're just paying the town a few dollars. Fine.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, it's not just the rented cops too. The neighbors have been complaining about us. Waterbidge's just spilling up because nobody's cleaned.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I don't give a shit about the neighbors because they knew what they were getting into when they bought the houses around us. It's a beach town and there would not be a town if we didn't print there in the summer.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Nikki, he's calling me again, like again for it. No, hang on, just I'm gonna put him through on the malle because I just wanted to calling me. Hang on, hang on you I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna kill you.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, hey Ellen, I have Nikki on the phone. Also, she's the one that's on there.
Speaker 3: That's you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hi, Hi, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm the owner of the house.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hi, Yeah, Hi, how are you? I'm fine. I mean like I'm kind of like, why are you calling my way? I'm like, like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Like, what kind of brothel are you running over there?
Speaker 1: Brothel? I'm hearing things from the neighbors on either side of me that you got fifteen twenty people in the house at a time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're having parties because it takes beach house and it's the summer.
Speaker 1: First of all, you're playing beer pong and flip cup. Yeah, and it's kind of over the property lines. The second you step foot on a sidewalk, you're putting yourselves in jeopardy, and you're putting my property in jeopardy.
Speaker 2: You would really would afford this house if we were embracing it from you this summer. Okay. I know you only have this house. You can like have like affairs on your wife or something. So I will feel like talking to me about what goes on in this house because I know what you do, okay, and I know what you do too.
Speaker 1: And somebody threw a bottle of fireball down the sidewalk last weekend.
Speaker 3: Who was that?
Speaker 2: I don't know who took.
Speaker 3: Over my barbecue.
Speaker 2: How do you even know about that?
Speaker 3: Well, that's it. You're done. You're out, all of you are out. Don't come back.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. I will get a lawyer.
Speaker 3: There is no lawyer. It's my house. I own it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you signed a contract it over to me for the summer. Is that cras I did?
Speaker 1: But contracts are made to be broken, just like bottles of fireball on the sidewalk.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, I'll tell you what's bulls.
Speaker 1: The fact that you decided to section off the three bedrooms and make it seven bedrooms.
Speaker 2: We took down those walls, so that's not even an issue anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh no, guess what. I'm standing in the house right now, and the.
Speaker 2: Walls are still up right now passing. Okay, No, I'm walking.
Speaker 3: Through the living room right now. I'm gonna see what's over here.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: Oh marijuana.
Speaker 1: Oh you guys like to smoke the wacky tobacci huh. Let me take some pictures here exhibit an what I'm gonna call them right now and tell them next door.
Speaker 2: In your house, marijuana you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Get okay, Okay, hold on a second, which bedroom is yours? Let me find out here.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna here's a draft condoms. I'm building a case. I hope you just enjoyed being phone tapped, Nicky, this is Scary Junes from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, but that was hilarious the.
Speaker 3: Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all of Party Space.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show