Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: My prayer, there we go, we back.
Speaker 4: How we sounded? Man?
Speaker 3: Were good on the scale for one to ten? Man?
Speaker 4: How we looking? We're coming there right? Y'all know I've been doing a lot of studying this morning, man, just checking out these markets. I don't like being frustrated everything. I like relaxation. You know, masculinity requires you to be relaxed. My testosterone lowers when I'm anxiety. You feel me, I don't feel like doing nothing. What's going on here? We going back in the game, yeah, man, you know, first and foremost, we ain't went on the live in a while, so you know it gotta be special. You know, you do these world addressments, and you know it's always special news. You know. I know, I'm twenty five million views up since the last time we talked. Y'all just dropped the all money in doc. You know that was a hard one. Congratulations on that. Two back to backs, sold out shows Toronto, Congratulations on that. You know we can we can probably do this a lot, you know, because it's always something going on, you know. In the name Earn your Leisure, you know, I think it's so responsible because first it starts off earning, and to earn something, you gotta work for it right before you get to the leisure part. Like this, there's a philosophy built into just saying the name to earn your leisure, right, And I think that most people probably overlook the accountability that's in that statement. You feel me like, damn, I want to relax, I want to have leisure time. But before I get there, I got to start with the earn part. You feel me, And I think that's so powerful because when you see individuals like yourself, Shot Troy, you know, and the team as y'all move around and have constant upward mobility, it's because of the work on the back end that most people don't see. So for me, give me one second, man, to describe what the work is like on the back end, like how many tasks, how many anxiety, how much lack of sleep that happens, process overthinking, you know, fires to put out that people don't see and they get to see the moments and that shit look real nice and shiny.
Speaker 5: But the fact you said that people see the final product, but they don't see the you know, what goes into making the final product. So man, it's NonStop bro traveling all over the world, zoom calls every hour on the hour, emails and text message in and going through you know, different conversations and calling audibles on the fly. So you know, it's ups and downs in business. It's never going to be just all good. But if if you are planning on being in business, you've got to understand that, you know, you got to keep it, you got to keep it composure because it's a road man. Every day we do, we do a variety of different things. Man, So shout out to you know, the whole team. As you said, Abdulah, this guy's like does the job of one hundred different people, Mike, Chris.
Speaker 6: Damn Rich.
Speaker 7: You know, it's a team and it.
Speaker 5: Takes a lot of people to put this put this ship on the right and you know, we're just glad that that we aren on the mission. And you had mentioned all Money in episode big big shout out the whole All Money and team. That's a big shot to Black Sam about the Copyreen BH, pac Man, JP, the whole team. So that's something that we're really proud about, you know, as far as putting that out there. And it's a blessing to be able to, you know, get the feedback the way that he's come in.
Speaker 7: People have championed it. A lot of the clips is go on viral, so.
Speaker 5: That meant a lot to us because Nipsey was somebody that was a majing for us, so we never got a chance to meet him physically in person. But it's crazy because he was able to develop such good relationships with almost every single person that was close to and his family, his friends, and I just felt like that was just an alignment, Like I know that if he was alive, I know he would rock with us.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, like, yeah, yeah, heavenly, heavenly, you know. You know, that's one of those things I get people. You know, I think right after his death it's passion, and up until now, people always hit me with, yo, you remind me of nips And you know, when he was doing his business out in Oakland, I mean in LA. I had my business out in Oakland, right and you know, a lot of what he was doing was so in line with my thinking completely, And I feel like that's how it is with Nipsey Hustle specifically. It's like you felt in tuned because you see that same vision and you appreciate the direction he was going. It's one of those things where so many times throughout our culture we talked about what we want to see and when somebody finally do it, does it it almost feels for real, like damn brus real and he actually doing it, you feel me. And so that was one of the things that I appreciated from Nipsey Hustle was like a lot of things we wanted to see rappers do, he actually was executing on a daily basis, right and it was in an easy blueprint to follow. And at the same time with y'all doc, you know, it reminds me of me, my team and my family. I was looking at a tweet I put out maybe like five years ago saying that my my dream is to have a family business, you know, and being able to have a successful family business for the last three years now and having everybody work together and you know that's the payroll like that. Those are the type of things on the back end as hard as hell, but that excite me and keep me going on a daily basis. And the way he was able to install what he learned into you know, his team and translate that information where everybody understands it, right man, that's so powerful because that's really, to me, one of the hardest things to do. It's like how to translate that spirit that you have in a team and then make them independent bosses at the same time, right, because most people only want to make more followers, and his whole idea was, how do I make more legers out of the people.
Speaker 5: Around somebody else that had at on personally, I think dame that just requested it to come in.
Speaker 8: So, oh yeah, it does.
Speaker 4: Another one of the great bosses that inspired the world. What happened there?
Speaker 6: It goes going on on? Did it go?
Speaker 4: Then? What's happening in a legend?
Speaker 9: You just running through these schools, going into different towns, trying to teach people how to dream. You know, it's it's it's a funny time because for a long time time I've been complaining and hearing people complaining about the system and the things that aren't right about it. But you know, we've actually architected a plan to actually fix things and we're actually doing it. So to me, first, not to deal with the ultimate problem to me, which is in school, they teach you how to not dream. As opposed to dreaming, they don't teach you to visualize what you want your future to look like.
Speaker 6: They teach you to visualize what they want your future to look like.
Speaker 9: Laboring for them, being honored to work for them, for being honored to go to college, to get debt, to work that off, for them to work nine to five every day except weekends, for them to not retire at a business that you don't own until you're sixty and you want to relax and you.
Speaker 6: Are too tired to try to start from scratch. And it all seems like a program. So we go into the schools.
Speaker 9: Of what I'm learning, even from talking to the high school kids, no one even.
Speaker 6: Ever asked these kids what they dream about.
Speaker 9: So if you don't know what a kid doesn't, what he doesn't what he dreams about, how do you know what language to talk to them?
Speaker 6: How do you know what the teacher you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: And if no one's asking you what your dream is, they probably don't dream either. So literally, y'all go with a school and be like, you know, they're putting a lot of pressure, a lot because you based, you know, the success of a school on how many kids go to college.
Speaker 6: So there's a lot of pressure to get into college.
Speaker 9: But even when I ask the kids, so y'all going to college, what do you going to college for? They don't know what do you want your life to look like after college?
Speaker 6: They don't know.
Speaker 9: They wouldn't know if their dream came true, if it happened, because they don't dream. So, you know, that's one thing, and that's what I've been doing. So we've been going through the schools and went to Camden and so he's at Pharaoh's. You know, y'all got a mirror over there the studio in there, So shout out to Travis.
Speaker 6: The principal. You know, it was on the news and know all that tomorrow were going to a school.
Speaker 9: Yesterday we spoke at Columbia on the OSG summit and three it was on that stage we gave him a pen.
Speaker 6: We in Colombia.
Speaker 9: It's like we're actually in the institution that may be teaching what I don't like and reteaching right there. So this is about solutions and what it looks like when we have them, we do them and execute them. And what you'll find that most of these institutions are looking for a better way to teach. I found out yes yesterday at that Columbia the OSG that I didn't notice that Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 6: What's that called rock?
Speaker 4: The Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 6: Jefferson, the Jefferson curriculum he made the education.
Speaker 9: It was meant for white kids to know how to control black kids.
Speaker 6: The education was meant for black kids to know how to need controlled by white kids.
Speaker 9: That was the curriculum, and we still go by that curriculum.
Speaker 6: So I'm not saying that they don't want to change.
Speaker 9: Is if no one brings the change, it's not going to happen. The schools are actually welcoming a new perspective on learning. People are really receptive for change. They just want somebody with a plan. So that's why I like link it up because you're doing it too. When I wanted to school, there's murals. We show up, you show up. You know we're in that circle of help and solutions. And showing that we can link up and do shit all over the planet is also showing what a solution looks like.
Speaker 5: What you want to think that I want to talk about the whole Before I do that, I want to give I definitely flowers to Dan because this whole financial literacy movement. I think I told him this before, but one of the one of the key pivotal moments was when he went on the Breakfast Club, and I think little ahead of his time because a lot of people the message.
Speaker 7: At point in time.
Speaker 5: I look, I think that that was definitely one of the catalysts that started the financial and really started to think differently about entrepreneur about you know, taking control of their future, about business. So Dame was was ahead of his time at that moment, and he definitely deserves a lot of credit helping what we're in right now, for sure, that's the fact. And yeah, shout out to Pharaohs. We have a girl in the school. It's in the Bronx to Charter school podcast studio in school as well, So that's really dope for a podcast studio to be in the Bronx is giving kids not only need to learn the art of podcasting because it is an art and skill, but also on the technical side too, because you need to learn about cameras, you need to learn about microphone, you need to learn how when you're doing these things upload you to So that everything I do has to resonate with the trajectory of a child.
Speaker 10: That's all I'm doing and creating content for now, even down to the movie printing Detroit. But thank you for that, But what were you saying about the event? I didn't want to cut you off.
Speaker 7: You say, you say I'll give you a flowers.
Speaker 9: Then when I give you, yeah, you gotta the delivery man.
Speaker 6: You got a little never say give me my flowers. I never say that. Let me tell you my.
Speaker 9: By promoting this event, you know, see you what I love is when someone comes and asks me for advice and then I can come and be a partner with it in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 6: That means what I'm saying is not in vain.
Speaker 9: And that's why I want want to make sure everyone knows that we are doing something together.
Speaker 6: We all got different businesses, we.
Speaker 9: All have a different perspective, but we have a common ground for helping and loving our culture and being articulate and making our culture better.
Speaker 6: Not only like mentally but physically. I like that.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know, danger so dangerous solution. So dain't dash nineteen keys in Oakland this Thursday. This is Oakland is symbolic for drive different reasons. Not only is it the home of the Black Panther movement. Right when you think of Bobby's not the fictional Marvel character like the real Black Panthers. Right, so you think of Bobby Seal, when you think of Huey p.
Speaker 9: Newton, Jimmy Jimmy Hendrix. Don't forget that from all black people. He was used to hang out with the Black Panthers when he was young. That's why he ran off to London.
Speaker 6: Erness. What's up?
Speaker 11: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 2: Our merch partners.
Speaker 11: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot dot com, backslash, go, backslash, eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, Go backslash, eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws border and families.
Speaker 6: Will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: It got critical for him out there. He was a real rock star though. Oakland.
Speaker 5: Oakland is one of these towns that's legendary for its history, but it's also a change. So you got just happening, you got So this is important that we keep the root of our cities that mean a lot to us.
Speaker 7: Oakland Orlands.
Speaker 5: We can't we can't let the culture Brooklyn, we can't let the culture be completely strict Harlem, we can't let the culture be completely stripped. So Oakland is significant in Black America for a variety of different reasons. It's also the home of nineteen Keys.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I'm going on your block nine kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I'm ready. Listen Oakland. Oakland is such a powerful city and introduces powerful people. Anybody that traveled through Oakland and they feel that energy and they feel that love instantly. Because I believe in births authenticity, you know, more than anything. And you know, I said the other day, integrity gotta be rewarded, you know. And the reason I say that because now it's so rare. You know, we live in a world where integrity is rare, you know, just knowing yourself and being yourself. So when you talked about you know, the children in school today, they don't know what authenticity is. So it's hard for them to develop a dream. And you don't know who you are, right and everything is about rewarding you about being like someone else. I believe that we are all three men that know who we are. And that's really one of the stark differences on how you go about in the world.
Speaker 6: You move and you.
Speaker 4: Operate, and it ain't nobody that can tell you anything about yourself that can make you confused. You understand me and derail you off your path because you know who you are, you feel me, and growing up in Oakland, it definitely encoded me and then grained me with the experiences and knowledge, the wisdom and the understanding know who I am. And I can take that Oakland knowledge game and information anywhere in the world. And I have and now I'm bringing it back because you know, we evolved and to be a to do it with somebody historically for me that I looked up to, specifically in the way you spoke truth right and stand on it. You feel me. So it's like giving your flowers you like me, It ain't. It ain't about hearing it and receiving it. It's more so about the other people experiencing that because we don't get it often enough. Where Black men that do good have integrity that's not heralded, you understand me, Like not selling your soul, you know, should be heralded because it's a lot of people that do it. Then they get celebrated for it. Like nah, those people that I celebrate are the ones like damn, So, I know for a fact you didn't take that deal. I know for a fact you ain't give up your integrity. There those are the people that I love and respect, you know, because those are the people that allow black men to be same. You know, it's hard living in this world where you got to constantly give up who you are in order to be rewarded within it. You feel me so authenticity, I think it's key. And we live in a dangerous time right now. But it's dangerous for those who don't know themselves or who ain't trained, you know. And but for us, you know, the pivot is in.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's the time where you operate. It's a time where you recognize who you are and you pick up them skill sets and we execute around the planet. It ain't no man on this planet Earth that can tell me anything other than I'm gonna win. That's it, all right. And now I don't care if the banks fail. I don't care if the inpututions fail. I don't care what's going on. I know how they use my mind. As long as my mind don't feel, I succeed, you know. And that's one of the greatest things I teaches, the demonstration of how does a young man use his mind and all situations in the world to succeed. Even though I got a million things going against me right, but I got a billion things going for me. So in Oakland, we gonna definitely come in there in full establishment, full of tire, full decadents, full energy, and I don't want the room to be full as well. And we're doing the live stream as well. So those that want to tap in and can't make it, or you want to get it for some somebody else that's in your life, I feel like that's the bigger key.
Speaker 6: You feel me.
Speaker 4: Like you got a young man or woman or older gentlemen, whoever the hell in your life, you gotta put them up on game. Understand me, like each one one, teach one. This is how we sharp in the world to get better. My whole campaign is how to help we get to the highest level. And you can't get there by being fearful, and you can't get there with a stagnant environment. Right So if you replace some of the things that's in your environment right now and in your habits right now, when you change into like nah, I'm about to lock in with with nineteen keys and dang dash, I'm gonna lock in with eyl that's the automatic change of your environment and your reality. Right then you start to see things change because you focus on the process rather than the outcome. Right, So I look forward to having you there in the Bay Area, open California. We gonna have a good time. It's gonna be powerful. You know, it's gonna be good energy. A lot of people that's been signing up for the VIP they can hit me and they ready to meet because I know we're gonna do two zoom calls afterwards. So that make this an even more personal experience that most people probably didn't even realize the depth of this is not just a one time situation like this is a continuation. You feel me and normally you don't get the opportunity to hear people speak and then speak to them afterwards with a few follow ups. Right, Shoddy always talking about the power of networking and being in the room, and that's what really this is about as well, like being the room for all the things that we can sol right, none of the things are advancing your life. So you got to make sure that you know you change your information diet a lot, especially during this time, and don't wait till it's too late, because the right.
Speaker 7: Time is always now.
Speaker 6: That is the fact.
Speaker 5: And I just want to say the comments. I was looking at the comments. They had to cut off for a minute. So life's golden rule. Life's golden rule is you keep it real with people that keep it real with you. And this is a full circle moment for us three sixty. I'll tell a brief story. So during KVID, when we first started this, this is just full transparency. Right when we first started early at Lisia, we had a target to interview three people.
Speaker 7: Three people was on target.
Speaker 4: I was early, I was on the on the board, didn't know a radar. That's coget target to.
Speaker 7: Interview three people. Nipsey Hustle, rest in peace to Nip.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, we wasn't able to interview Nip, but we was able to do the all money in interview with his brother Black saying that that meant That's why, that's why that really means so much to us, because he was one of the three people. Jay z was was the second person we have not spoken yet, and the third person was Dan dash So Dean was on our trajectory like target Liss. So during COVID, Kenny Burns connected with us and we interviewed Dan and we went to the studio Yo and we spent like four hours with him talking off camera on camera, and.
Speaker 7: He was very gracious for his time.
Speaker 5: He was very great gracious with the information that he provided to us, and he didn't even really us, so he didn't know that we was on the trajectory of being who we became, right, that's.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: So then, but then he also let us use his studio two days later to interview nineteen Keys. That was that was the first time that we met nineteen Keys.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know that. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, So the studio of the interview nineteen Keys. He didn't charge us any money for that, and he's just been a resource ever since.
Speaker 7: So now three c.
Speaker 5: Two and a half years later, earned your leisure to the moon. So we have an opportunity to actually have some level of reciprocity in this.
Speaker 7: So nineteen Keys danged dad during an event in Oakland.
Speaker 5: But Earni Alisia, we want to be as barter and as helpful as possible. So we're gonna sponsor fifty percent off for fifty tickets fifty tickets from all ranges for Bake all the way down to livestream, first come first, or all you gotta do is into cod eyl and you'll get fifty off of the first fifty tickets. Whoever it takes advantage of it first, and talking to Troy, I felt like that would be something, especially you know, economic times, people might have ourship. So if you canna play fifty dollars into the room with Dame Dash and nineteen keys, to me, it's a no brainer because I know that the information alone is so powerful And shout out to Drizzy Drake, one of the best to ever do it. But when you see Creake twelve hun hundred dollars for a regular seat for a rec not even bro like those tickets are going crazy, twelve hundred dollars for like fifty rows mid level, like you know what I mean, And once again shout out to Drake shots twenty one. But what's more important being entertained to be And this is something that we've always battled with as a culture, and we're making progress, but we still haven't fully understood priority right And to me, education is always more important than entertainment, and especially not only just from an educational standpoint, from an inspirational motivational standpoint, but then from a networking standpoint. I like you said, Keys, I'm big on networking because I understand how powerful networking is. It changed my life, it changed everybody has around us lives. And this is a relationship of networking, right from Dame. That's a relationship from Kenny Burns. That's a relationship from my god David the United Matt Like one person introduced to another person, introduced to another person, induce another person.
Speaker 7: And now we're all here, right.
Speaker 5: And that's whether it's Robert Smith, whether it's Coyler Perry. I tell the story so much because it's true. Degrees degrees did not get me in a room with Steve Harvey. Degrees did not get me in Carnegie Hall with Robert Smith. And I'm not knocking degrees. I think that it could be beneficial. I'm just being honest with you.
Speaker 6: It wasn't.
Speaker 5: It wasn't that I went to X, Y and Z College and they looked at my resume and they say, Okay, you deserve to be here. It was because of the value that we provided and the relationships that we cultivated.
Speaker 6: Two things.
Speaker 7: Value that you provide, relationships that you cultivate.
Speaker 5: If you learn those two things, I promised aish you, you'll be on the road to success. So I'm real big in that because I feel like this is an opportunity and all these events for people, and these are markets that not a lot of people always go to.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: It's not like New York, LA, like you go to different places like Philadelphia, like Oakland, like Detroit. These are all important cities, but these are cities that's often forgotten.
Speaker 7: So it's your responsibility as.
Speaker 5: The people to make sure that when people do come to the city that you support it, because if you don't support it, then it's not gonna happen again. Right, and then you can complain about or they're not coming here. They left us out? What about us?
Speaker 7: Why y'all always go to Atlanta while y'all always going to New York.
Speaker 5: Well, this is an opportunity for a market that not traditionally has always been catered to to show up, show out, show support, network with each other, build and let's all growth.
Speaker 7: So fifty off of the first fifty tickets.
Speaker 5: But why I take advantage the link is I think he penned the link is in there both of their bios. His inter code E y L is extremely easy. There's nothing else to do other than that.
Speaker 4: And look that's what you remember that? That was that that bonfire boats.
Speaker 6: Damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Are you there too, Damn?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, I was like that the right Revolution.
Speaker 4: At the Mystery School.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm that type of person. I just need to get in the room. I don't always need to I'll be like, you know what, I'm gonna wait till later. This ain't the right time to connect, you feel me. But being in the room and being in the environment is always there for me because I get ideas, I get insights, I meet people. You feel me. And I've always known the power of being in the right place at the right time. You feel me, And that's how I I translate.
Speaker 6: That type of time. You see, it's about people that have a certain mentality. You know.
Speaker 9: They tend to meet up in the places where things need to be enlightened, you know. And I heard Oakland was on that type of time, and I'm really curious to know exactly how they can help me and how I can help them, because you know, my thing is independence is war and I'm living it, you know, watching it, y'all.
Speaker 6: Living.
Speaker 9: When you have a dream and you have to believe in yourself, you got to make that happen. And usually your dreams should include helping other people that you love, but you got to make sure you're self empowered and you on that type of time, you get with other people that are on that type of time. And again it's about solutions complaining.
Speaker 6: We all know the problems. It's a psycho and the pattern that happened over and over again.
Speaker 9: So because we have the same problem over and over again, we know that's intention to somebody else.
Speaker 6: They those problems benefit other people. So our.
Speaker 9: Our goal, comically based on the fact that we're enlightened to the problems, are to start to fix them. And this isn't a problem that only works one place or that's only happening, and it's happening everywhere. And when people don't understand it's historically the history that they don't teach us. We were in control, we were abusing the whole world, were big. They don't teach the moors and none of that. And it makes sense because they don't want us to ever be in that type of position then, so they wipe out that history. Never let us visualize us as number one and continue to make meat, try to pound in our brain that they're number one, that win number two.
Speaker 6: This is the solution. Sticking together, that's the one thing we don't try. But we're doing it now and we're taking it.
Speaker 9: Like you guys are going all over the world waking people up in language.
Speaker 6: That they understand. So this is the solution.
Speaker 9: And whoever we get, we're just like I'm looking at pictures. You really did put in the work of observing and being in there of the right revolution. You're part of the construction of it, the blueprint and the mentality.
Speaker 6: And what I'm hoping is that when I go into.
Speaker 9: Each town we find more nineteen kids, you know, more people that they'll be like, look, we took pictures and now we're doing activations together and getting money together.
Speaker 6: So the purpose of.
Speaker 9: Giving game, not hiding the plug, is so that you can make partners, and your partners keep you strong. That's something that they do that we don't. When one of us makes money, not twenty of us do. And that's what happens. That's to happen. Collective economics, group economics, when we make the rules, when we are the bosses, when we can pick up the phone and call each other and practice nepartism and make sure that we make the laws. So teaching people how to be landlords is all we try to do. Landlord of your life, you feel me. You should never have to rent your life. You should never have to pay a mortgage on your life. But don't give it away so that you gotta buy it back with debt.
Speaker 6: Because your life is time. So in the time that you exist, you want to have fun.
Speaker 9: But if you're a general, fun is fighting good wars for people you love. And also we doing this is our idea of fun. Finding more generals, that's all we're doing. And a lot of people want to be generals. They just don't know how. So I'm gonna show you how. He's gonna show you how earn your leisure with God. We're all different generals for different armies, but we all fight wars. That independent thing for more than just us and mentality thing is our war understanding what we need to be fighting for and how we need to fight. So if you want to be a general, then you just have to tell us your dream and will show you because I'm in it. I decided I made money, corporate all that shit. Now I'm going to be a general and fight for the independence and the freedom of my culture in my community while I fight for my own dream. So I don't sell nobody else's stuff no more, I sell mine. It's not Dame Dash for since jay Z or Kanye is Dame Dash and Dame Dash, you know, so I have to take that next.
Speaker 6: For ten years, I gave niggas a ten year head start. I'll see you there.
Speaker 9: But now that I've built meat and I've been strong enough to do that, I want to show people what that looks like. To say, Yo, forget all that. It's time to focus on me. Be confident in what I do and how to get there, and how to showcase that all around the world. The one thing y'all not doing is sitting still every time y'all around I'm in London, y I'm going to London next week, y'all.
Speaker 6: Y'all see Saudi Rabio or.
Speaker 9: This war has to be fought, The conquering has to happen all over the planet. There's freedom that needs to be had for everybody all over the world. And it ain't just one Mason. It's just a collective frame of mind, you know, people that see things the same way because I'm not that guy that's gonna hold everybody responsible for what their grandparents did.
Speaker 6: But I am gonna.
Speaker 9: Hold you responsible if you still think like their grandparents.
Speaker 6: That's all. That's all I wanted to know.
Speaker 4: Mmm. Yeah, you know everybody ancestors direct lineage wasn't great. And traditionalism is a disease or sometimes especially when the right traditions ain't passed down.
Speaker 6: And it's a lot of.
Speaker 4: People that operate within the fear. Some people, some people traditions in their family if they if you, if you ask, there was a video shot shared with me. You know, started studying the psychologist Edward Barney, and he was a master at controlling the emotions and fears of the public right, how to conjure their fears and how to control them. And they believe that democracy was a lie, that they couldn't allow people to have the individual expression without it being controlled. And the public today believes that the decisions that they making, the things that they buy, the things that they do, is their own will and volition and freedom. Nah, you being controlled by someone at the top. And so when somebody speaks truth, you know, it offends you because you have been programmed to go along with the lie. So therefore it hits you, it shocks you, it makes you offend it. But that just means you on the wrong side, you know. So for me, this is an army of change. This is about getting a bunch of people, because when you know in the crowd you can't tell the food from the scholar when everybody doing the same thing right, and people feel healthy when as in large numbers. But that same opposite effect can happen right when you have people doing the right thing in large numbers right. And so it's about having generals and soldiers and people that can compliment and back each other up and have an oath to protect.
Speaker 9: Each Let me say this, I can't respect law doing it y'all really doing it.
Speaker 6: I'm like, that's my point. I know when I'm in the school.
Speaker 9: Y'all someplace else doing whatever y'all doing now, making sure people are enlightened.
Speaker 6: If y'all wasn't on the road there, it wouldn't be like.
Speaker 9: Yo, I'm not respecting you as a general to you become one until I see you fight that war and fight right.
Speaker 6: Then we can't have a level conversation.
Speaker 9: But the fact that you're doing it but you get off, make sure that you acknowledge everyone that's doing it, and stick together. When armies come together, wars get won as long as we know what we're fighting for.
Speaker 6: But y'all doing it.
Speaker 9: So I just don't want people to get a twisted I'm like, nah, I'm rocking with them because they fight the right fight and they don't stop.
Speaker 6: And then it's just this is just the beginning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Like we've all created a new algorithm, the smart algorithm, the one to be better algorithm, the self awareness of how powerful we are culturally and how powerful we can be economically, and what kind of freedom comes with both, you know, because being rich is not what this is all about, but it's part of it. Because we have to breathe, and we needed oxygen, and oxygen was courage currency. We do everything we could do to make sure we buy or create oxygen. Unfortunately, in this world, money, even the money that's not backed by goal, is still considered a form of oxygen for us, so we got to figure out how to have it.
Speaker 6: But to live and breathe, we should not have to compromise who we are. You feel me, So this is what it is.
Speaker 9: We're like, yo, you can survive this way, and you do have to fight, but this is what it looks like when you fight for your dream, when you eat the food you kill every date, And this is how other people look at other people that eat the food they kill every day. They link up and then they chop and then they chew. And that's what you're supposed to do. And that's how you fight. Just sticking together and teaching and making sure you're making good money, not bad money.
Speaker 6: That's what.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna lie. I'm not even talking Oakland now.
Speaker 6: I'm right.
Speaker 4: I might just sit back on this one, y'all. I ain't gonna lie. That is the only person that I talked to in the whole world. I don't mind just shutting up and listening. I probably appreciate you because I mean it's like when I talk to Damn, I have something of my mind, Damn on it, go back and forth and have this converse and then you start speaking. It's like, nah, I'm just listen, and you know what that's That's so key because for me, what we don't see is this exchange between free people, but also the respect that don't see between you know, our generation and your generation, but mostly because we don't respect a lot of people that come from that generation. So the rule is to respect your eldness. But what happens when you don't respect your elders? Right, So it's completely different when you got an elder that's respectable because you stand on integrity. That's when I look at a man and say, man, he's free. You know, I respect free men. You can talk shit on the plantation all day long, but it's different when you free. You know, that's a different conversation. That's just a person on the plantation. The greatest thing you can go for is free. When a man gets freedom.
Speaker 9: That's that's what that's right. Not many people could do it. It's a simple dance. But you gotta have a certain you gotta be free.
Speaker 4: Wow yeah, hey listen man, freedom, I'm gonna tell you manf people think they freedom, but freedom ain't easy, and it's expensive, and it's a daily cost of living. Where you want to be free, a daily cost of living. And the bigger thing you gotta do is nothing.
Speaker 9: Now, you know, some people thinking and freedom fight of me is being broken and that's not it.
Speaker 4: No, no, And.
Speaker 6: When you have people rich, you can go to the world with our money.
Speaker 9: But when you make people individually get rich collectively, when you figure out who could actually do something that you can't, then you could trade services.
Speaker 6: So if you are.
Speaker 9: General at this, and I'm a general at that, and I'm not good at this, and you are, now we've become very strong when we combine. And that's the purpose of collective fighting, and that's what we're doing. But again, the algorithm that you are and we have created is that you type in smart stuff and things come up.
Speaker 6: There's a lane for it. It's now a business.
Speaker 9: So this is what what hip hop evolved looks like. It's teaching, but teaching from a place not of distress, not even from survival, from winning wars, from coming back from the war and saying this is how you do it and watching me start another one right now, as I'm talking about the old wars, I'm in a brand new one.
Speaker 6: And now what'ss taking on? What's important?
Speaker 9: We going into the education we in Colombia, you know, we get to be with the kids, and no one understands the value of making sure these kids know because they're gonna be better than us, and also teaching them about how to hustle in the future. Nobody wants to know how you made money in the nineties because it don't work no more.
Speaker 6: The question is how are you gonna make money in twenty.
Speaker 9: Thirty And whatever never's being created now is I'm gonna realize itself in five six years. Anything that just got introduced to you now is the pl Stone version of it, AI metaverse Web three.
Speaker 6: This is the cave man days of it. But if you could visualize what it could look like in ten years, then.
Speaker 9: You can visualize how you'll be making money off it in ten years. And that's what we're trying to teach everyone is, Yo, this is the old shit.
Speaker 6: Let me teach you about the new shit too. How you combine the old shit.
Speaker 9: Every job that's going to be lost for MAYI is a new one creating.
Speaker 6: That's what we.
Speaker 9: Want to start focusing on, and that's what the education needs to be. I don't expect the teacher to know that they're not outside, but you outside. We outside, and we also creating new industries and new algorithms. We've done it, so we could talk about what algorithm we want to create, how.
Speaker 6: To approach it, you know, and then how to make money in ten years.
Speaker 9: That's how you fight the wall by being the landlord in ten years.
Speaker 6: Of everything.
Speaker 4: A part of how to control the say, you know, being future proven. That's why that's why it's called dangerous, how to control the future. And what I realized though people think. So, you know, my my uncle man nay Dar, he was from Oakland, and he taught me the game of thinking long term. You know, he used to hit me with that all the time because he taught me the game of politics. He had taken me to the different city council meetings that he had met with different people, just to expose me to that environment and give me game. And then he had showed me checks that he'd be like, look, it'd be like a check for like five hundred thousand or something. He'd be like, look at this check and he said, he say, yo, generation, they were on everything so fast, y'all understand the game. This check was something I did two three years ago. When you learn how to plan scene, that's when you really play the game right. And so when that really took a hole and I stopped thinking short term and I start thinking long term, it changed what I went for. It changed what I listened to. It changed how I behaved because at first I was going for a week to week. Anything outside that parameter of months a month, anything they talking about years from now, anything they talking about months from now, I wasn't going for. But I realized I was losing in the present day because I wasn't platting the seeds a year ago, two years ago, I wasn't learning that. So now when it happened, I'm far behind and always playing ketchup, which means I can.
Speaker 6: Never be at first.
Speaker 4: So now I want to be being a championship league at all time, which means that I have to put the work in before the rate. You understand me, I can't look at the stats and be like, damn, who the fucking first place. I'm not even in the game at that point. So we're trying to put you. A lot of people in the game, and a lot of people businesses are at risk because it's outdated, or people get content and comfortable, or they moved through fear. When I went on market mondays, I said, it's time. You don't operate from defense. You have to go and attack. Attack. This is the mode that I'm in right now. All the team has to learn new skills. Yeah, you was good at your job the last five years, that's cool, But you don't have safety is unless you got new skills. This is the great del of America. Everybody got to be skilled as something, whether it's AI, whether it's goddamn storytelling, whether it's project management, or whatever it may be. If you don't have a value to where you can serve a mass group of people where you need it for, of course you'll get replaced by machine. In a robot, because it can do a job that. I don't want human error and laziness and procrastination and emotions and feelings to constantly be in the way. Talking about they want to live softly when shit is hard outside. So I want people that's constantly getting better and better and more efficient so that we can execute at the highest level. And then when it's when we choose to live softly, we can. But don't make it a delusion or reality if you ain't got the habits that produce that reality. That's what we're talking about. So and that goes with real step by step shit. I ain't talking about just from motivation.
Speaker 9: Educating, but you other and we all have to realize as there's been a programming for hundreds of years for us to think success is something that success is not.
Speaker 6: So what we're actually doing is first actually breaking a.
Speaker 9: Pattern of people that have been taught as a culture that were number two for years and been taught how to taught how to be scared as like a normal thing, like that's part of the game, is being scared when that should never be part of the game, but it's actually taught. So reprogramming doesn't happen overnight waking up people because once they woke, they really want to get as much as they know about to make themselves better. But sometimes they didn't know they wasn't actually so strong. Sometimes they thought they were strong because they were given some sort of dream A little bit to that meant, yo, if you're controlled the right way you want, but for some reason like I don't feel good, you know what I mean, And that's what happens. And you know, I saw a question on.
Speaker 6: There like YO, how did I put out low vibrational music?
Speaker 9: I was sixteen years old, So what I could tell you was this, I know what it is to be successful and sulling things that I know hurts the faulture in the community, how much it hurts, and how much work it is to fix.
Speaker 6: That once you realize that when you become an adult period.
Speaker 12: So again, I didn't make a lot of money sulling things that made me survive for me in that moment, But when I realized it was the wrong way and what it was doing to.
Speaker 9: My culture, I went to being more artistic and leading by a different example. So judging a man by his past makes no sense judging man by what he's doing now.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: I didn't even want nobody to work when you want to for me be about rocket Fellers right now, would be about what you did with nineteen keys and earn your leisure.
Speaker 9: And them schools in their Columbia and Osgesus and in the interview. And that's what I wanted to go down as I never wanted to be known as an entertainer or entertainment. I wanted to go down next to Malcolm X. You feel me. I wanted to be in the conversation of fighters, not the compensation of those that made money for selfish reasons and went through a tragic life. I want to be known as a warrior, that's well. Back in the Roman days, you couldn't be famous no matter how much money you had. You had to go conquer something. So it's not the same day, and conquering something is a whole different thing. But there's a lot to conquer. So if I'm gonna be famous for something, I wanted to be famous for helping the world be better. That's what I want to be famous for. In fighting fearlessly, and it takes actually publicly, and that's happened.
Speaker 6: A lot of people.
Speaker 4: Are celebrated for being blessed by the devils exactly. And what I learned is, you know, people may people may mack yo, people may mack your progress, but they celebrate your results. So at the end of the day, when you go through and you do anything. In our community and our culture, I know this for a super fact. We don't look at businesses and we start at startups and be like, oh, that startup feeled. Now he went and learned a lesson and he did more, and that's his heroes. Till we look at it all, he feiled. He's not a good business person. Things of that nature. We don't even have the same view of business at all when we look at each other. But when it comes to a white boy he started business in Silicon Valley of bank fields, the name of the people ain't out there. Those are not the people being blessed. And it's the institution because they look at it completely different. The rules are different for us. It is them and plus for what we do. On the education side, it takes ten times, maybe one hundred times more work to get to to get ahead, versus when you see somebody else that get ahead going the way of the world, you feel me like doing it in the education way do like. That's why I talk to Rashada like shot sometimes. I when I used to talk with him on camera, he's always retired, and I think you get a little more sleeping between the interviews. Now you feel me. But I understand because when you jumping and you moving and you're working right, sometimes you sacrifice, you know, a little bit of your body and your health because you got to get things done right. But people don't look at the background. Number one, the intellectual power and property. It takes to be able to think on the fly, to design your stuff, to come up with these things, to move on a daily basis, to schedule to manage your people, to manage your life, your own emotion, spirit, body balance, it's a billion things. Plus you got to figure out how to get into that algorithm that's not even for you. So the I look at Black Genius different because for you to get ahead, it required you to go against insurmountable odds versus somebody else getting their head, and all they had to do was go with the flow. Right, So that's why I respect individuals like yourself, individuals like Rishad right and all our peers that's doing the work because we're not. You know, if you've seen me on the red car, because I learned how to understand the game. I ain't supposed to be there, but.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna be everywhere I ain't supposed to be.
Speaker 5: So yeah, to pay respects to people while they're still here as well, because once again, rest in peace to Nip, and I love Nip. But it's like, how many people really had that deep level of reference or respect or appreciation for Nick when he was still alive rights, But it's like when somebody dies, then they.
Speaker 9: And the myth was on that type of time he was reading. I know what you saying, but I'm just wanting to give me a proper real quick.
Speaker 5: So it's like when we do an event and it's an event in Oakland with nineteen Keys and Dame Dash they're still alive, so living legend, because it's like a legend that's actually still living. So that's extremely important to understand. They the reverence, but more important in paying reverence, get the information because that's the stuff that's really gonna change your life. It's not about like, let me just say this.
Speaker 9: You know what it is when if you had Martin, Luther King and Malcolm X and all these different leaders in the same room before they won the awards.
Speaker 6: And then you've actually become a part of history.
Speaker 9: What we're doing is historic because it's never been done before. It's the first time that men are coming together that are actually could tell you based on what they've seen and done, and they're collectively trying to help. It's the play that we've never seen. It's the thing that we've been talking about but never done. So even like the reason why you know and I love the fact that everyone's taping everything, but I want you to rewind back to the nineties and I had somebody moving around with a big ass camera the size of a sneaker box, and everybody.
Speaker 6: Saying I was extra and I was like, nah.
Speaker 9: I already know in the future that this is gonna be history, which will be currency, and that whoever's hear is gonna say, oh, I was there, and they can say they saw this, and I saw Dan when he was.
Speaker 6: Just young, and blah blah blah.
Speaker 9: This is that because this is a brand new day. This is nineteen keys. Now, this is nineteen keys. Now, what do we look like in ten years? What do we look like in twenty years?
Speaker 6: So how old are you?
Speaker 4: I od that's the only man on the planet. I'm Jealifer.
Speaker 6: What do you look like when you threw? When you're thirty, I'm fifty one, I'll be fifty two.
Speaker 9: What I'm saying is, if you thirty at twenty years, you're still gonna want to be crispy, and you're going in.
Speaker 6: A building evolved.
Speaker 9: So what do you look like with your trajectory pause in twenty years? So whoever's gonna be a part of this now will be a part of history ten years from now.
Speaker 5: You know what, I was so crazy things? So a few thinks about it. So he was in the classroom. I'm sure everybody. Now everybody knows the.
Speaker 7: Story about me and Troy teaching in the classroom.
Speaker 5: So those classroom videos were filmed on an iPhone by Abdulah.
Speaker 7: I'll see all currently, I.
Speaker 5: Look like your record, record this, hold the cell phone and record it. And at the time it's teaching thirty kids about financial lifty in the summer. I don't think people really understood why he was recording it, but I understood it.
Speaker 7: I understood that.
Speaker 5: It was history and it's actually a documentation of history that's gonna serve as not only promotion in the moment, but the.
Speaker 7: Archive for future. And that's actually exactly what happened.
Speaker 9: A futuristic artifact, exact exactly what hap what's on the walls in Egypt right now, years.
Speaker 7: Later exactly that's what fact.
Speaker 5: And then also I never forget when we was doing events, when we first started doing events, somebody had told us there was like record everything and record even the people that's in the room. Because he was like, there's somebody in the room, like you know what I'm saying that, Yeah, you're gonna be like yo.
Speaker 9: He was there.
Speaker 6: He was exactly proof.
Speaker 5: He was from row like you know what I'm saying, Like when he becomes a billionaire, when he becomes a president, when he exactly, I guarantee you there's gonna be somebody in the room that that alone is gonna have playback value. But like imagine Malcolm X getting Imagine imagine all right, imagine Mike Tyson right fighting and Floyd Maywell that was front row because his dad took him to see the fight.
Speaker 7: Imagine if that.
Speaker 9: Was that moment, that moment that he actually got burnt out, was like I want to be a boxer, was captured.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Why you think I listen the programming I do for baby Desco is so he could see his memories that he doesn't won't be able to remember when he's older. You know, I think back to like when I was younger.
Speaker 6: I got damn.
Speaker 9: I wish I could see exactly how I was when I was one years old, How I watch myself evolved. I'd love to see how I was taught, what made me the person that I am. Just you know, pictures and being told is one thing, but actually watching it, hearing it, knowing your voice, the way you walked, knowing where you came from. So this is that just like you know how you can always reference you know, the radio show.
Speaker 6: You know on the Breakfast Club, it's documented. You can see the evolution of the culture.
Speaker 9: Was art detective from that conversation and how it affected the world. The receipts are there. I know exactly what I did because I did it on purpose. You feel you know what I'm saying. That was my intent to come up there and not be nice because I was.
Speaker 6: Sick of this ship.
Speaker 9: No one was listening, and I knew it was gonna sting people, but I knew it was gonna wake them up.
Speaker 6: It was the wake up show, right, So that's what I was one there to do.
Speaker 9: I wasn't on there to talk about bubble gum ship, and this was making me mad. Before that day, that's all that was talked about was bubble gum.
Speaker 6: Now after that day, mostly what's.
Speaker 9: Talked about is a little bubble gum ship, but it's about being an entrepreneur and celebrating smart ship and it just became different.
Speaker 6: So you know, you gotta have water piece.
Speaker 4: But and when you when I think about that moment, it reminds me of me going on Brethers Club. With these brothers is the fact that a lot of these let's see shit change, Shit don't change unless the change maker comes, unless the general comes, right, because they didn't set up that conversation forward to occur like that, right, that's not the programming that was set up that they had, like yo were gonna change. That was dang Dash coming in there saying I got a war and I want to shake shit up.
Speaker 9: Right, So it's not even fan for them until they become general.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But but but what I'm saying is even when people see me move, that's not the agenda of somebody else. That's my agenda.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Shit don't get you changed unless somebody brings their agenda in the room. I don't get on breakfast club. But that's breakfast club agenda. That's me collaborating with my brothers, right, And then I'm on there. And so then you get to see different representation and change. And because a lot of mainstream media will all of mainstream media act like the young guys don't exist, even though we do brilliant things in our own atmosphere. So we always have to kick them in the door so that we can represent ourselves being create a new way for everybody that comes after that. So when you got up there, you created an opportunity for more voices and thought leaders and speakers to come up there with some truth and representation. And not only did you affect the world, I mean you affected everybody in that room because you challenge all of the existing you know, conditions that people have, which is the the let their idea of success and the idea of being a boss. Because most people thought they were a boss and today have to right, you feel me? So when I fired my boss, I definitely did it in that sphere.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I had to let them know it ain't working out for y'all. You know, y'all.
Speaker 6: Boss, I like that. No, we fire.
Speaker 4: We don't like that because they put it in a negative turn, like you we oh quit ship about life that blesses you?
Speaker 6: That's no, that's what you said, right. I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when the devil blesses people, get telling I like being.
Speaker 6: Blessed by You're gonna hear that in my vernacular. Pas, sorry about it. I'll give you your publishing man.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Just see me, I give it up.
Speaker 9: I'll be like I like that one because it made a clear picture of exactly what's going on.
Speaker 6: That's why I like it.
Speaker 9: It makes it easier to talk because sometimes I try to explain ship and I'd be like, I don't know, I don't people understand you know, right.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's what Well, that's what I think all of us do for a lot of people is you know, helps us her think right. And I think that the biggest war in the world is how to think right because you if you can't be a general, you're not gegized, and you can't think, then you can strategize. So an emotional detabing it, looking back at your options in that moment, that's when you strategize it, right, That's the art of wars, looking at the playing field and saying how do I move? But most people are so caught up in the reaction of day to day they never strategize right. So you can never be a boss, you can never be a general because you don't actually own your reality. Well.
Speaker 9: Also, what I like is, no matter what the situation, you always have to paint the picture.
Speaker 6: You always have to look at it as a winner.
Speaker 9: I don't quit. I fired you, you know, I like that. That's better, you know, it's a W not a loss. So you can always look at the loss in something or the W and something. And people always try to make you only know the loss in something that's going to help you if.
Speaker 6: It doesn't behoove them.
Speaker 9: But if you only look at things as a winner, if you only say whatever I do is for the W, then that's the way you articulate things as well. It always has to be from a winning lens, and I like that a lot.
Speaker 6: Narrative play.
Speaker 5: Dy this Thursday, Big Oakland, California, Dame Dash, nineteen Keys, extremely dangerous event with solutions, meet and greet Vibes's gonna be a whole order man and earn your leadship. As I said, we've been empowered by both of these brothers. A partnership with nineteen Keys has been extremely fruitful, and our relationship with Dame Dash has led to a lot of great things that have happened for us. So it's an honor to be able to show some reciprocity in the situation. And we will be sponsoring fifty percent off for fifty tickets. Fifty tickets fifty percent off. All you gotta do is use code EYL and as I said, this is a way to get in the building and build with not only them, but other people, other like minded people.
Speaker 7: It's extremely important in.
Speaker 5: This day and age when we see ai taking jobs, when we see you know, global landscape changing, when we see banks collapsing. The most important thing that you can do is invest in yourself. The most point thing that you can do is establish relationships, because that's what's really going to carry you to the next level. You can't rely on just your education, you can't rely on just your job, you can't rely on just your bank account. Like these are things that's invaluable. Relationship are always more valuable than money in my opinion, because money comes up and down and fluctuates, but a solid relationship is gonna be here, It's gonna stand the test the top.
Speaker 7: Just think of a marriage, right, if you really are in.
Speaker 5: A marriage, that you really love your spouse, how much money what you trade your spouse for is you can't put a price sag on it, right, because the spouse is invaluable. So think of every relationship. A marriage is just a form of a relationship, right. There's other types of relationships in your life, So think of every relationship like that. Like how how valuable is our relationship with nineteen keys. We can't we can't put a price sack on it, not only for the for what has already happened.
Speaker 7: But what could potentially could happen. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Like what's the what's the future look like? James said, like what is the next ten years look like? What does the next fifteen years look like? In a partnership? Like these are things that you got to start looking at when you think about your relationships.
Speaker 6: So when you start something, you have to look at the way you want to. Relationships are a head and to start you have to picture the end. There's no reason to started business if you don't know.
Speaker 4: Your relationship are ahead. I think people gotta understand. We talk about hedges in the market, like gold being a hedge if a market decline or crypto, but you know, education and relationships are gray edge, right, Like intellectual property is a hedge. Skill set is a hedge. Turn how to strategize as a hedge?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Being able to diversify your skill sets as a hedge, that's well, that's power, right If things get dangerous outside, having an army as a hedge, right, so that's why it's important that you network and you build with people. And I give Rashad this flowers because you know he worked them with one of the most dangerous men ever to exist. He ain't flinching, you know. So y'all get that brother his flowers, because you know that's that's extremely important to note, you know. But I'm serious though.
Speaker 6: Because with a lot of sometimes.
Speaker 4: Oh man, my brother, dad may surely y'all get your live stream as well. If you got your tickets, press one already, get your live stream so you can be in there. Get with the family, sit down, send them, sit them down and listen to this man so that everybody can be tapped in. Don't be selfish, shared information, share the knowledge. Ladies, bring that part. If you introduced somebody, you know, invite them here you feel me. I'm just I'm just telling you if you're in the Bay area, because that also means Sacramento, that mean pe Mind, that means out the media, that means sell Andro, that means hey, we're ballejo right everywhere. If you you listen, this is gonna be the best dating pool open that's ever had the last fifty years, you know, because they showing up to this, it's like, you.
Speaker 7: Know, what type of time anything fellas she wanted a won.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me just tell you.
Speaker 9: My fiance you know, and and were going into the school. Now I ain't getting no bready, but she's selling books, you know, and my son gets to come up and we all have to move together when we're on talk. Because a real boss spends more time with his family than his business.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 9: That's what a boss does. He figures out how the company could run without him. That's a good boss. But you have to when it's time to promote something, you got to hit that role. You got to put in that work so that you do have that time, and you have to art detect it so that your family is not compromised.
Speaker 6: Because that's the wealth.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 9: If you stood home and just groogle, and if you built your own house and that's all you was worried about, you would be with your kids every day. You would never have to leave and those everything else is extra besides, like you know, eating and having a place to live. We can actually do that on our own anywhere, you know, and it doesn't cost that much. It just takes work, and you would have the most wealthiest life, So you have to The trick is to figure out how to make that volume to live in luxury, but not compromise time with your family, you know.
Speaker 6: And that's another thing I've had to art detect.
Speaker 9: I change my whole business model around what makes my family comfortable, you know. And what we've been taught to do is say, YO, leave your kids to go get money. And I don't think that's the right approach.
Speaker 6: I really don't.
Speaker 9: I think more time with the kids, the less time you have to be around them when they're adults.
Speaker 6: You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: If you don't teach your child how to be like you, if you don't leave by example, if they want to appreciate your struggle, if they.
Speaker 6: Don't fight for nothing, they're not going to fight to keep it.
Speaker 9: So you have to figure out how to make sure they're fighting with you, you know, right.
Speaker 4: Man, to end that off you what you just said. I met a young lady this weekend and in the airport, and she wanted to take a picture, and she was telling me how she was trying to decide whether she wanted to go to school in Jersey or South Carolina. And just like everybody I can think of, they do it. And she live in the burbs in Chicago. She do it to try to get some freedom or what she considers to be freedom to have experiences. And the first thing that children want to do is to get away from their parents, right. And I think it's based on a way that of course we know what's based on the way society is built. But when you build the right experiences with your children, the first thing that they do is not thinking of that. Their freedom is to escape you. Right. And so for me, it's about, you know, teaching people specifically in this era because you might not understand your child at all because the Internet is raising them more than you are, because that influence is heavy. So even understanding how the parent in this time. Right, For me, I run a family business, learning how to be a brother in this time and learning how to be a boss and make everybody else that work would be bosses.
Speaker 6: It's key.
Speaker 4: But the if you're operating off any traditionalism or the past, you're going to one hundred percent failed. That's not what we get, that's not where we're going, that's not what we're doing. Right. So when we get on this zoom call, that's like a whole other workshop that we're not even really talking about. With the zoom calls is key because you and your family could be sitting there in the living room talking to us about the solutions that can set.
Speaker 6: Your smart for the next year.
Speaker 14: You're not making that. Yeah, you got to make that play for the family. Who's the general in your family that's making that place saying listen, man, I got this for us. I need everybody to meet up.
Speaker 4: Those who don't meet up, they're not part of the wealth of the family. That's the way I set it up. You understand me. I need everybody to be there. Let's ask these gentlemen questions. Let's see if we can build with them. Let's take something from this and let's architect of family blueprint. But how many families get together and they sit down and they operate and they build. So for me, it's more than just the day. It's more than just Oakland because anything we do, especially when we streaming it or we got to zoom, that's for the world. So don't think about this as a localized event. This is a global event that you can change the trajectory of your family right and you can be in the right circumstance.
Speaker 9: And that goes back to knowing what your child's dreams are. So if you know what your child's dreams are by spending time, you create that around them, and then that becomes the business that you both fight for. So my girl, I dream was the right books for her son, so we created that and that became her business. Yeah, a job that she could go to and bring her child. The reason why, and when people don't really understand about rocket people, the reason why I stopped doing Rockefeller because it was no longer an environment.
Speaker 6: It was never an environment that my daughters could be raised in.
Speaker 9: So I couldn't have my daughters around unrecognized people would unrecognized trauma coming from the survival mod It just wasn't for my daughters. I could not have aving to move around that. So that's why I started to open up art galleries and things of that nature and deal more with culture and being creative.
Speaker 15: I needed them to over there.
Speaker 4: Make sure y'all text output, get your live stream, and get your zones. Get the VIP package because afterwards we're doing a VIP event as well, right, so y'all can parlay and come tap in with us afterwards. But I'm not holding back on the blueprints the day of you know, anything that that I know I will be teaching, especially in terms of things you can actively use execute immediately. Yes, that's when comes.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm talking about? What all?
Speaker 4: That's what they did. They put that, They put that one in as soon as he said, all right, let's cut this off. Damn the rockets in the building.
Speaker 3: God, damn cut.
Speaker 6: It off for you.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Erica Ford the legends, he says, she got ur you know, so listen, I appreciate all y'all. Make sure y'all tag me so I can repost that. I look forward to it. Thank you, Brother Rashad and the sponsorship that y'all put together for the people. That mean a lot to be able to bring something back to my city.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: You know, anytime you want me to come to your city, as long as I got some time, you know, I'm there. Actually, I was just in your city, number one. I went to yo hood. I seen the mirror of you there under that cold ass bridge you took me to, right. It was dope to go there to see where y'all grow up, To see y'all environment to see where y'all build. Man, y'all some real brothers, you know what I mean, y'all real really from the environment that y'all come from, and y'all tap in with family, right, and that's what gives y'all that north star right where y'all can't get lost, right, And that's why this movement is so strong. And people try to figure out how is this working? And so many have failed, And at the same time, y'all need to look at how can you help this continue to propel in the future to be more successful. This is how these things grow. They don't grow from just what we do. They grow from us operating and then you working with us. That's the only way this thing works. It's not like some magic power we sprinkle on the world. It's literally the people that we serve right, reciprocating that because when you see something that you focus on, you grow that in the right manner. So EYL will continue to grow as long as the people continue to grow with it. I'm gonna continue to grow, dang, go continue to grow, and so this movement. So make sure y'all tap in.
Speaker 5: Number checking, shout out to slow and we got the all Money in an interview and I was when I was in Cali. They actually mentioned they told me stories about about I think the crews together copy Supreme and they all spoke very highly of him. So shout out to slow rest in pieces hustle, and shout out to the whole team and all Money and that's like family to us. Now, we did that interview with them, and I've been tapping them with Black Scammon almost every other day. Good brother, They just real solid, old school. I was talking to Jady kids about this, like before we leave, I just want to say that them dudes like they like real old school, like saying like, oh's like they don't gotta like how you are, or just very respectful, chill like don't don't do interviews, not on social media that much, like you know what I mean. And I appreciated that from them. So definitely definitely big shout out and Game our big brother, somebody that we both drew a lot of inspiration from, somebody that's just a good dude and one of the best talkers of war time. So if you're in Oakland, you are playing yourself. I'm gonna be honest with you. You are playing yourself. You don't see hey in the bay. We got to say the bay in the bay. If you're in LA road trip, that's how I feel the whole West. Pull up to pull up, good, pull up to Oakland this Thursday, nineteen Key gain Dash. It's an honor to be able to sponsor ticket. We're doing fifty percent off for the first fifty that take advantage of that.
Speaker 7: Just into Cold Eyl and it'll be fit.
Speaker 5: And it's for everything from VIP all the way down to live stream even if you can't.
Speaker 7: Even if you can't and make.
Speaker 5: It, you can watch the live stream and you'll get this count on that as well. So tapping it's always an honor and a pleasure. I know magic is gonna happen this Thursday, and it's gonna be one of the ones.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 7: I'm excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Likewise, got out to last Day Toronto, Canada. Thank you guys so much. We're gonna post this probably tomorrow, but we sold out Toronto. Mysel Froid nineteen Keys and Ian Market. Monday's High Level Conversations were coming two oh and April third Verse. However, for Business Financial Literacy that two shows were sold out back to back like a musical artist and we still got two weeks ago. So it's crazy that we sold out two shows in a different country that we never did an event. And it just shows the demand for the message that we bring into the world. It's not a it's not a domestic message. It's a global message, internationally respected all over the world. So go out to Toronto. Love you guys so much. Can't wait to touch down. We appreciate the support and we're going to put on the shelf for show.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine. Nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right.
Speaker 9: Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,