Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: What's the blueprint to make money in a podcast? Let's get to this. We can say our blueprint if you're interested, But.
Speaker 4: What's your blueprint?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: So, niggas, I look here, I look at podcasting as like a bully pulpit to build your your reputation, to build you your name, to build trust. So you it's the easy ways to make money of course is on the audio side, Apple and Spotify from audio ads, and then you know YouTube, you get paid from assence.
Speaker 3: That's you know, it's kind of like low hanging fruit.
Speaker 5: But then from there, for us, the live event space has become pretty big for us.
Speaker 4: No, that's you all, that's all bad right there?
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, you mentioned fourteen times accounts with that, Come on, come on, we appreciate that the live event space has been very good for us.
Speaker 5: You know, this talk of a paywall, I want to talk to you about Patreon, A lot of creators are trying.
Speaker 4: To pick.
Speaker 5: Up because a lot a lot of creators are trying to figure out how to separate content that's free and content that's paid for. So like the Patreons, good luck. But it depends on what space is. So it's like for us, we're in an education space.
Speaker 4: So don't pitch me to death right now.
Speaker 3: No, you asked me education.
Speaker 7: Ask me down your fucking pr little tablet. In the education space and the life touring space w w me, I know what your niggas is out of here.
Speaker 3: So that's that's another revenue model.
Speaker 5: Right. Then you can through merch you can do collaborations, different so it's a variety of different things.
Speaker 3: What's your revenue model?
Speaker 4: Wait? One last thing?
Speaker 6: One last part of the revenue model is that we bring people on who have information about industries, and so based on the information, we could look at it and say that's a viable business.
Speaker 4: We should do that business. In fact, you should help us do this business. Shark tank. Pretty much it becomes that that's that's a good way to do it, though it's another way like that. All right, what do you want to know from me?
Speaker 5: What's the revenue? What's the revenue model for podcasting? One on one, Professor Joe Biden is teaching.
Speaker 4: Well, we also are in the educational We like to.
Speaker 3: Do university your semester?
Speaker 4: Can you do it? In that voice?
Speaker 6: This is because you got like we always talk about this like yo, Joe has probably degree not because.
Speaker 3: This is what the people want to know. This is what they want to know.
Speaker 5: And a lot of people have not figured out how to make money from podcasting. Most people, most people have not figured it out.
Speaker 4: We said, what.
Speaker 3: Do we say about good?
Speaker 4: Crazy?
Speaker 3: We're talking about why is that good?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 3: Why the good?
Speaker 4: Why is it not?
Speaker 5: Because it's an industry where people are getting involved in while.
Speaker 3: You know, you just said Dad showed you the blueprint?
Speaker 7: How he showed it? You just said an action. Huh, he showed it exactly. And if you missed that, then you missed it. So so what I'm saying. What I'm saying is this, I've always felt like there needs to be like a hip hop sat test that you take before you could get a record deal. Yop, some of you niggas got to answer some questions like how do you hold a microphone?
Speaker 4: Because some of the beer basics. You gotta know. If everybody just know everything with no no.
Speaker 7: Consequence, no trials and trial and error, like, then everybody's just doing the same shit. No, and then you money in the water. No, because that's what happened. All of these all of these fucking roaches got involved.
Speaker 4: Edit my roaches.
Speaker 7: All of these fucking insects came in here right said yes to everything, said yes to everything. They said yes to everything that was put in front of their face.
Speaker 4: Shorts, You niggas.
Speaker 7: Sold y'all asked for chocolate chip cookies. That's what y'all did. Yes, So then the companies put their pants on and they put they add their teflon best on and now it's a cap on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And now because it's a.
Speaker 7: Cap on it, Rashad got to sity in and say, how's everybody making money?
Speaker 4: No, everybody ain't.
Speaker 7: Only the niggas that figured out and had some balls and moved with a certain machies mode figured that out. So if you niggas got talking out, Oh no, would you better go on a date with jay Z?
Speaker 4: Which one you No, I'm not sharing none with him? Get the fuck out the studios. Get out of the studio right now, I'm making the song. I'm making art.
Speaker 7: You microwave manufacturers have come here, and now I got to have tough conversations with the companies.
Speaker 4: So they feel like, oh, we got dining you know the fuck? You don't you got that?
Speaker 6: We gave twenty people that deals while we giving you got that. But let's talk about that then, because and if there.
Speaker 4: Was some unity involved, then you.
Speaker 7: Might be able to come to the gun through unity. I want to come to the gunfighter.
Speaker 6: That's exactly why I wanted to go with you, because, like what you say is absolutely correct. Like we talked to people in the space, and you know a lot of times people don't share their deals, but some people have what us They looking like it's like, oh, you guys are the finance guys, what.
Speaker 4: Do you think of this deal?
Speaker 6: We're looking at it like that's what you really do, Like did you know? Did you know the business bond this? And I feel like nobody shares the information, which leads to people taking the bad deals, which now when it's time for some of the people who have really figured it out. What you're talking about that cap, Yeah, that twenty million or thirty million dollar offer that could have been there. When one hundred shows take the one hundred and twenty five thousand, it brings it the value down of the space.
Speaker 4: You're right in what you're saying.
Speaker 7: This is how I know another side exists because I have looked too many of these people, ladies and gentlemen, in the face, in the eyes and said that's a mess.
Speaker 4: That's a mess deals that I had no horse in the race. I'm telling you this.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic Erners.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple sens them. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested if you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 7: Because that is a mess. Take it to your trusted people and do something different, and they take it every time. They's not it anyway, they take it every time.
Speaker 5: Because I have spoke every time, I spoke to Matt Barnes about this, and I'm like, there needs to be some level of a summit coalition amongst podcasts. It's not every podcast well you know top podcast is in a space sure to understand.
Speaker 3: Okay, what are they offering you? What is this?
Speaker 5: What is because it's like there's not a level of shared information, Like Troy says, it's like the NBA, right, you know, Steph Curry signed for thirty million dollars a year, So now if you're lebron you can kind of base it off of this is makes sense. This doesn't make sense, right, But nobody knows anything. And a lot of these guys are my friends, and I ask them questions and they don't fully give me an answer. Either they just don't want to tell me, or they don't actually know themselves. They're not fully educated enough themselves to actually articulate it. Either way, it's not beneficial to the space. And it's like, now you just got a bunch of people, just like in the wilderness, not knowing how much they should charge for AD, not knowing what industries. There is no industry standard because we don't know what the industry is doing. Like you know what I'm saying, So do you think that that could be beneficial as far as.
Speaker 7: Would be beneficial? But I mean, you're right, I learned that people don't. Most people ain't coming back to share the information. The people that's up up, they just give it. They just willingly give the information. But when it's that fight, when it's that fight to get there, niggas ain't sharing shit. It's a lot of ego and pride involved. I ran around for three years saying, hey, I think my deal's up. When your deals up. I think your deals up. When your deals up, I think we should all talk just so we are aware. It's three different I did that end up being what all the niggas I did it with?
Speaker 4: We end up with every single person that I did that with, save exact thing. But we haven't beached with them.
Speaker 6: But they're looking at us like, wow, you guys are sharing all this information Like wait, I'm glad I know this now.
Speaker 4: I'm like, did you sign this yet?
Speaker 6: Like we're about to we're about to renegotiate, but again, we just don't know, right.
Speaker 4: Like I can't I can't help if I don't know.
Speaker 6: And then when, like you said, when we go to the negotiating table, the company knows because they're looking at the deal. It's like, okay, well if we give them this, then everybody else is worth this. And it's only a few Like how many how many profitable shows you think there are in the space?
Speaker 4: And which space? Five? Five or less? Five?
Speaker 5: That's less less? That's crazy. That's when you say profitable, what.
Speaker 4: Do you mean think that they make money off amount of money?
Speaker 6: Like a dollar a million dollar, Like that's that's a relative million. Let's say let's put budget them in the out there. Let's put a million as a threshold. Yeah, net yes, you think show you five?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, I mean when you say in the space, I'm excluding the television shows that have made themselves podcasts. Yeah, not on the news shows that have made themselves part the true tradition shows.
Speaker 4: It's none a lot. No. Wow. I don't know if i'd say five, but I don't know that I can get the ten.
Speaker 5: Well, this is why, and this is why, Like I have no problem sharing the blueprints, like here lay it out for you, because the odds are already stacked against you anyway, right, so if there's some level of help that can be provided.
Speaker 7: But look at this, right, some of these people start their pod, they see the Google AdSense thing and they're thrilled. So they just look to double and triple down in that, and they focus so much on that that they're content.
Speaker 4: It's more money. We haven't made even the ads.
Speaker 7: Hey, I'm getting a thousand dollars ad let's say fifty nine doing two of these a pod. I'm just gonna take my calculator and oh shit, I can make ten grand a week or whatever if I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: But some people happy in that.
Speaker 7: Some people always look to the future and just want it differently and want more. Right, So I can't speak to that person that is only doing it this way.
Speaker 4: I mean you named a bunch of right.
Speaker 7: There is what let's let's go through. It's merchandising. There's live touring. There's live touring slash speaking engagements. Those can be two different things. There's advertisements slash.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 7: There's paywall slash there's pay per view somewhere. What else is there? What else is there? Yeah, all of them is there. Now, all of them is doing that. So you should be set up on all of these places because they all pay out now to fucking TikTok, snapchats, Instagram, Facebook, all that shit.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 7: So now there's a bunch of people that's gonna hear those things. And it's some more I'm leaving out, but there's a bunch of people that's gonna hear those things. And now say, how do I fill those buckets? The same way I did with my accountant said that you need seven eight streams or whatever to be a millionaire. It's like, oh, I get there, I got one nigga. A bunch of people gonna try to fill those buckets. It's somebody else's job to go create more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I e.
Speaker 7: Combat Jack Joe Budden, y'all. Somebody has to go add more buckets. So that's really there to this. The traditional ways to get paid is all right there. Everybody's value is going to be different because anybody NUM's different.
Speaker 4: We all do different things. But who's going to add to.
Speaker 7: The pot instead of just getting robbed or fucking the ass?
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally, do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,