Speaker 1: Too Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself Teddy meling Camp.
Speaker 1: Hey, I am Erica Jane.
Speaker 2: Erica just came in and my kids confused Erica for me.
Speaker 1: Well your Sunday. And you know, I've never met Dove, that's crazy until right now. I've known Dove since like she was growing.
Speaker 2: She probably recognizes your voice from when.
Speaker 1: It's she was in my belt. And let me tell you something. I said, Hey, Jeff, She's like, Hi, She's so cute and her Barbie pjs. She's really sweet. She looks great.
Speaker 2: She was like and then after you like walked away, she's like, all right, I'll go down and leave you to work.
Speaker 1: She's pretty. Oh that's sweet. Your kids are really nice. Teddy has very nice children. And I'm gonna let the audience know one day, and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna say what Remember that day your daughter called and tried to pull a fast one on you? Okay, you guys know Teddy, one way that shit stopped. In like five seconds, I saw you turn into like Southern mom mode. I just thought that's all. I'm just gonna say it. You were like, hey, I was like, it's my girl.
Speaker 2: No, like I'm gonna check.
Speaker 1: You were so understanding and so sweet until and then you were like absolutely hell and that's not what you said, but that's the tone. It was like, you just actually, okay, here's the line. You crossed it and you, ma'am little miss Slate are gonna get no.
Speaker 2: She knows, she knows.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, Teddy, All right, Teddy.
Speaker 2: You know I've been hand I got a hand. I handle something.
Speaker 1: No, you handle everything. It's just that was a moment. I was like, that scared me. Holy Holy.
Speaker 2: I know we can't really talk about it, but we did just see the trailer for Real Health. Well, I mean I think it looks it looks pretty. It looks pretty, it looks interesting. It looks like Durie is back to season one, two three of her season.
Speaker 1: Yes, herself, but I think it's more important because she's going through like a separation in marriage, you know, so you can see her emotions are really at the front.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like a hard season for Kyle again. Yeah, I did see you making out with Garcel.
Speaker 1: No I First of all, I kissed Garcel.
Speaker 2: There looked like there was tongue.
Speaker 1: There was I don't do anything bad. Yeah, well it's one good kiss. It's not it's not a session. We played a game. That's where I'll leave it. Okay, I have to wait and watch. Okay.
Speaker 2: I do think it looks good. I think the trip looked incredible. I know how trips actually go, but I love it like everybody looks on point. So I'm excited that's coming around the corner. It airs November nineteenth, so make sure you guys tune in to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on November nineteenth.
Speaker 1: I will be recapping it. I'm about to say, I get to listen to you and Tama right now.
Speaker 2: Payback's a bit.
Speaker 1: I have been really you've been really good, very fair, very fair. Yeah. I just said, hey, I think this was too far. I don't. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The good news is I don't think Tarma really listens when she's not on.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Speaker 2: No, and anything that I say I also tell her. But also as the audience.
Speaker 1: I have to agree with me all the time. You know what I'm saying like, when you've disagreed with me or said something that's your that's what you're here to do, that's you give that opinion. So if you talk about me and Beverly Hills, I'm not gonna have a breakdown. I don't goals for this year, goals for twenty twenty, just don't. I just don't. I get it.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm excited to see it.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, oh me, My phone is never like, oh, excuse, I'm sure hour is that?
Speaker 2: Rayah?
Speaker 1: No, it's not. I probably should be on there, but I'm not. Does anybody know how to get me on? I have no Yes? Are you on?
Speaker 2: I don't? Yeah, hold on, you're on Riyah?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Take?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Just so you guys know, Riya is a dating app that people are very into in California because it's all about stature and perks money.
Speaker 1: I was told that it was kind of like a entertainment industry based dating app, but then somebody told me that you could match a friend of mine's on it. He's like, he's gay. He said he matched with some dude in Istanbul. I'm like, how the fuck is that gonna wank?
Speaker 2: Like, is he gonna fly you on a private jet every week to.
Speaker 1: What is that? And so I you know, I've never been on a dating app, but I wonder if I should. But I need to be on an app where I don't know, it's just people need, you know, know what I do.
Speaker 2: So, guys, we're gonna have to talk to Tara for one second. Who's one of our producers?
Speaker 1: She's on it?
Speaker 2: She's on it? Did you have to submit a headshot? You have to submit your license and everything, and then you have to get like five referrals to say that you're.
Speaker 3: I know, I I don't give a ship like that is too long to be on somebody's app.
Speaker 2: Can I run your Rayah app? Oh?
Speaker 1: Would you? I would love it. Let's apply.
Speaker 2: Let's apply, But I want to know if if it takes me a year to get in.
Speaker 1: I would never let you hear them. No, I don't. What are you talking about? We're doing it together. What we'll do is Riya, if you're listening, let me in. I'm actually listen.
Speaker 2: We're gonna create headshots right after.
Speaker 1: This, right, there's enough headshots blay me. Yeah, let's I will let you run my Riyah. I think that I would be excellent, right. I think he would be too, because you know what, I'm not good at that. I'm not very good with the old dialogue. It is very direct, very to the point, and men don't like that.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is actually a show in the making.
Speaker 1: Running Erica's you should running Erica's right, or whatever, my hinge, my whatever, whatever one I can get on. But apparently, you know, what Garcel told me is that she was on Riah, but she got off because she saw everybody she knew and it felt weird. She's like, oh, she got on and she literally said, you know what, I saw too many people I knew on there, and I felt weird about it, so I got off.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, I mean, would you rather see some people that you know or like see people with like eighty seven cats and like.
Speaker 1: I'd rather see people that honestly work in our business. Because if I say, look, I got to go to Paris tonight, they have to understand I don't want to hear what does that mean? Oh what does that mean?
Speaker 2: You're not into me?
Speaker 1: It means I'm fucking going and when I get back, you know, we'll pick up from there. And don't ask me what I'm doing while I'm there.
Speaker 2: So in other words, I know we got to get into recapping Orange County, but do not message me within the next five hours because I'm setting up Erica's Ria account.
Speaker 1: Five referrals? Do I get?
Speaker 2: Only people that are on right?
Speaker 1: Get referra? Can I refer?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: You have to have people within the app. Are you want my phone?
Speaker 5: I feel like I can get this moving if anybody listen, let me tell you something, Cia or whoever the fuck finds people that aren't supposed to be found.
Speaker 1: This one right here, she can find anybody. So that's it.
Speaker 2: And here's the fucking challenge. If I can't get Erica on Riya by our next podcast when recapping the REA, that's only a few days. If you don't think I can do it in four, five, six days, I failed myself.
Speaker 1: That's a bold okay, girl, share chairs. Here's to you and me on Rayah Cheer. I can slide into people's dmor I didn't find out who owns Rayah. I. Well, that's it. We can just call yeah. I mean I have a publicist, Teddy matainer. Eddy. Teddy's very good at this. All right, let's talk about these other chicks.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Real Housewives Orange County Season eighteen, episode seventeen.
Speaker 1: So this is the finale yep. And then we get three reunions, which I'm excited about.
Speaker 2: Actually, i'm excited about. I hope that we see some transition in person once we get into the reunion, yes.
Speaker 1: But authentic transition. Yeah. Now, I don't want to see I've been a jerk all you know year and now I'm sitting on the couch and let me do my best. Oh I'm so sorry. No, if you're going to talk that shit all season, talk that shit on the couch too. Yeah, that's how I talk that.
Speaker 2: Shit on the couch. But then also I do need from every house, So I have to have a touch of like self awareness, self awareness, just a touch like not you don't have to be fully.
Speaker 1: Self aware, sure, well, you do have to acknowledge the fact that you've either gone too far or hurt someone in a way, said some things that you didn't like. However it is you do have to have that self aware. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it starts off Emily, Gina, Jen and Shannon meet to throw axes. Remember when we had to do that in Brooklyn with Denise and I was pregnant, I know, and they said I couldn't throw the acts because I was with child. But I hadn't told you guys yet, so then you just thought I was being a stick in the mud.
Speaker 1: Again, when aren't you stick in the mud.
Speaker 2: They're like, Teddy, just throw the eggs, have a drink. I'm like, I can't, guys, we did. I'm sorry, I need to wait twelve hours before I announced to the group.
Speaker 1: In my second yeah, I was so not aware, but I if tombs, if Tom's Antacids is listening, this woman right here gave you a full on, nine month long advertisement. All she did was eat toumbs.
Speaker 2: It was fucking brutal.
Speaker 1: But they're like, why are you playing?
Speaker 2: Is it because you're annoyed with the knees?
Speaker 1: No, I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: They won't fucking let me sign off on to throw an act. But also like the fact that you can't throw an axe while pregnant, there's no time you want to throw an axe more.
Speaker 1: This is true. However, I was looking at this scene and I was like, yep, you have to have the clothes, toe, shoes, Yep. No, we couldn't have the liquor obvious reasons, and it's just kind of it's kind of weird. Remember our person that was helping us with the axes and we go get them. I just had like a lot of times and then I thought, like, how do these people stay in business? What's their insurance coverage? But also what if somebody gets in there and like fucking throws it in the other people?
Speaker 2: But also what I was wondering, which I understand, like we're going for a show and we're throwing access, but I want to know who pays to throw axes at a bar.
Speaker 1: Well, there have been some moments when I've liked to have thrown some axes at some actual people, no one on these shows, but you know, I'd like to have chopped some heads in another way. But yeah, I'm sure that some people really.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, but I think like the like the destroy rooms or whatever you go to, Yeah, that I get a little little bit more, a little bit like you want.
Speaker 1: To have some rage and you want to do it in a polite responsibly Yeah, responsibly rage?
Speaker 2: Well I want to responsibly rage, but like what do you get off the axe?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: But Shannon got a lot She felt really excited that she almost hit the bullts almost almost. But Shannon left London.
Speaker 1: She said they didn't show us that. Hey, bravo, I want to know why you didn't show us that. Why didn't you show us that she left early? Because if I'd have left early, you'd have shown it.
Speaker 2: Also, Like, Shannon, we know you have a cellular phone because you've shown us text messages. You could have easily recorded a little video or senate to Sally Anne.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Sallyann. Hi Senate to Sally Anne and given us a little twenty seconds of why you left. We didn't even know why you left. How could you do that to us? I am fully invested over here and then she just up and the poof you're gone?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: How? When? Who put you that flight? How did you pull this off? Because I was just how bad earlier? Did you leave? Was Gavin next to you?
Speaker 2: Did you sit with any who flew with you?
Speaker 1: That's what I want to know. Who took it to the airport? Did you book a flight in the middle of the night and like take a cab?
Speaker 2: Like there were moments where I thought maybe I could take a cab and just get the fuck out of there.
Speaker 1: There are moments that I thought, should I take a cab? But then I thought nag coming, And then I was like, a.
Speaker 2: CAB's pretty expensive from she passed.
Speaker 1: You know what, here's the thing. I need to know this, and I need to know details, because look, I've been doing this for nine years. You did it for at least three years or four years. I want to know how the fuck you got out of there? How did she? How did she pull that off? And many times as i've I've been like, fuck this place, how did you pull it off?
Speaker 2: And if you did pull it off? How much earlier did you leave at?
Speaker 1: An hour? Was day?
Speaker 2: Was it forty five minutes? Like I remember when we were going on a trip, and this isn't nobody can get annoyed at this, but we all knew we were going to another country. I can't remember which one it was because I was pregnant on antacids. Betally So had no passport.
Speaker 1: Italy Sutton had no passport.
Speaker 2: She showed up to the airport with no passport, couldn't find it.
Speaker 1: And then it's gonna charter a plane charter And then.
Speaker 2: I realized, this bitch has a lot more fucking money than I'll ever have because if.
Speaker 1: I missed my flight, I wouldn't exactly charter a gulf Stream. But she didn't end up doing that. She did come commercial. But I was like, how the fuck do you not have your passport?
Speaker 2: How do you not realize until the day.
Speaker 1: Remember one time and I'm gonna out deit. Remember when Durit didn't have her passport for the Bahamas. Oh yeah, like the night before or two days, twenty four hours before, and then she got the twenty four I was like, hey, babe, Like, I mean, we know they.
Speaker 2: Filmed you packing six days ago.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like I know that my passport, Like I know you can get them in twenty four hours. Yeah, you pay a premium, it's you know whatever, but like really, yeah, I know. Well anyway, all right, they did this. They didn't show us any of that, but I look anyway, My point is, we need to know. That's not fair.
Speaker 2: We appreciate knowing.
Speaker 1: We want to know the timeframe. We want to know. It's not that easy. It's not that easy to be that and can It's not that easy to leave a trip. So I want to know how you left it, and.
Speaker 2: I want to know how early you left it. I think It's a very big difference if you left it twenty four hours early, if you left it two hours before that.
Speaker 1: She remember when we said last week that she took her mic off and said, I'm not doing this anymore. Did she leave her birthday parties to the Heathrow or wherever? Like?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean, did anything else happen? Did she do another enema before she left? Oh?
Speaker 1: My god, geez. And then I listened to our farting noises, and you know what, I kind of liked it. I mean, because we were stupid. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Gina says, Tamra and Shannon are both at fault, but Shannon is working on herself to be better.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean no, I don't necessarily do. I think Tama made mistakes And is that fault? Yes, I think Tara made mistakes. She's at fault. It wasn't her best season. However, let's not you know, stop, let's not to blame on one person when you all know it's an even fucking playing field. But let's also call spade a spade. If you were to get a DUI and you were to crash into a house and you were to injure yourself, I would imagine your next season. We would see you in therapy. We would see you not drinking, not drinking.
Speaker 1: Yes, we would see you doing things you would see if it were me, I would make different choices than what I've watched Shannon Bador do. Right, So, for obvious reasons.
Speaker 2: I think her version of bettering herself is not fighting with Camra on camera, but fighting with her off camera. I'm confused on what these well, the fighting that is, but you know what I'm saying, like we're not saying right now, we're not seeing it.
Speaker 1: And the problem is you're feeling it. You're not seeing the fighting, and what's being presented to the audience is different than what's actually happening.
Speaker 2: But if you're saying, my pig battering myself, show.
Speaker 1: Me, well, I would have made different choices if that was what I was saying.
Speaker 2: But then we see Jen and Ryan get engaged in the Bahamas.
Speaker 1: Very briefly, all of a sudden, Hey, we're engaged.
Speaker 2: I want to understand was there a camera crew there or was that just like the same people. Hold on, where were we at the Bahamas? What was the place called Bahamar? Because it the same people that it stalked us at the slides of Bahama videoing this. But I need to understand was that video because we see Jen.
Speaker 1: Shot on an iPhone? Like this podcast or what d this high end? This higher?
Speaker 3: You got going Teddy where everybody every week is like Teddy's tap it up with your looks.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I can't. I'm tired.
Speaker 1: She's tired myself, she's tired. Leave her alone. Oh but I'm bettering my syl you have another drink. We see that they're engaged, yes, which I thought is very sweet.
Speaker 2: So she went directly from London to the Bahamas.
Speaker 1: She did not come to Orange County to the Bahamas. No, that's good because that flight would have been terrible. I actually admire that. So maybe not a maybe not a camera crew.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but do you know, I feel like Ryan probably alerted the media, the media or production that he was going to propose part of it. Didn't feel like it was an iPhone, but maybe it was.
Speaker 1: It felt the shot felt a little too centered and a little too clear for me, and like her knowing to throw down her phone. I don't know whatever, who cares either engage. I'm happy for you. I hope it works. Sincerely, you sincere really think it's going to I said, I hope. Okay, there's hope, the audacity of hope.
Speaker 2: Well, Gina is happy for her, but questions why Ryan didn't just give her rent money.
Speaker 1: Leave this child alone already with the rent guys. However, Look, if Jen is your friend, you accept her the way she is. Stop penny pinching and counting stuff for her. If Ryan wants to take care of her, that's on them. Don't worry about what they do. But I think you just said a key sentence.
Speaker 2: If Jen is your friend, Yes, If I don't think that anybody is really being friends at.
Speaker 1: This moment, no, they're not.
Speaker 2: They're not, they're not. You do normally see a couple of authentic friendships on the show, Yes, of course Orange County.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's feeling Yeah, I'm like, hold on to the one friend you got, if you got one, if you have one. Yeah, But I think we need to leave eve Jen alone about what she does with her money, like that's really I know we're on a show about lifestyle, but again, and we've said this before, what she does with her money, how she gets it? If Ryan takes care of her. If this is not your fucking business, and if she goes down in flames, guess what, she goes down and flames and it's not on you. Let her be, please, let people be. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also was wondering if tam was actually invited to this axe throwing conversation.
Speaker 1: It didn't feel like it, or she was like, actually, I'm busy things. Yeah, I didn't feel like.
Speaker 2: I didn't I didn't know, but what I did know and listen, I really, I really, from the bottom of my heart, as Erica would say, sincerely tried to find something redeeming about Alexis, but then she brought chlorox wipes. Yeah to Tamras and I fucking hate props.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you have to tell a story with props, you're not interesting enough.
Speaker 2: She says she's been ring shopping and thinks an engagement is coming. But then this is also confusing. Alexis is throwing jen an engagement part?
Speaker 1: Are they close like that?
Speaker 2: Have we ever seen them hang out one on one?
Speaker 1: Well? I only watch this one season and now Alexis is back.
Speaker 2: This is alexis first season back and gin second season, so I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the answer is no. So what what authentically would make alexis throw Jen an engagement.
Speaker 2: Party, I think, and hopes to make sure that Shannon is there because she's going to support Jen, and then to also bring a chance to get Johnny J to show up.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe the clorox would have been a funny move if she kept it light, but there was such like it would have been like me bringing the Clorox wipes, Like there's so I can't. I'm not a light human being. I'm like a very direct, more aggressive type of It's.
Speaker 4: Not like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like Brenda could pull off.
Speaker 1: Bringing Clora Rena could pull off anything anything that. Yeah, not so much. It's just not your vibe. It's not my vibe. It feels desperado.
Speaker 2: Well, then Tamara found proof of Shannon asking her to get her friend.
Speaker 1: To which I'm glass so we can have a level playing field. Remember, like we said last week, both of them, both of them have done this, both of them meaning Shannon and Tama. It's not one side of guys.
Speaker 2: Tamra said, Shannon is trying to destroy her friendship with Jen. Okay, Tamra, do I agree one million percent that Shannon had her hand and destroying like trying to pull things about Ryan. Do I think that you possibly could have destroyed your friendship with Jen two weeks prior at the dinner, I.
Speaker 1: Think, I think, I think, yeah, Tamar, I'm afraid you own this one. I'm from my point of view and you can strongly disagree with me. Tamaran. It's okay because I like you. But here's the other thing you did this bag like that part.
Speaker 2: I can't forget the dinner two weeks ago, so I can't forgetting any of that, but I can point out the hypocrisy of Shannon trying to pretend her hands are clean. Well, yeah, when they're as dirty as Tamar.
Speaker 1: Yes they are, Yes they are. You have again, you have two people here that are doing the same thing, pointing at each other.
Speaker 2: But also, did you notice that Tamara was wearing a London sweatshirt? I did?
Speaker 1: I did. I caught that. I was like, wow, okay, cool, I went to London and you didn't.
Speaker 4: And Gus, you know what, maybe Johnny j you and what are the what are the shoes that Shannon about Johnny Jus and those farragamos?
Speaker 1: Wait, Shannon about the yes Shannon about the paragamos.
Speaker 2: We let's pull out our eighteen shreds of paper like our rundown here to shore farragamos four hundred and eighty nine dollars.
Speaker 1: Dinner to fifty is his portion fifty bucks half a glass of wine at sixteen dollars. But then we get update on the kids. Jens Son.
Speaker 2: Dawson is considering taking the GED and going to military school.
Speaker 1: Abe's just okay, Dawson, if you can hear me, just finish high school then go to the Marine Corps. It's a very upstanding thing to do. Just just get your high school diploma pape.
Speaker 2: Well, there's been a lot of chatter on social media from Jen's ex husband about he's trying to and I'm paraphrasing, guys, I don't know. I'm not a lawyer, not exact, it's not exact. It's things that I read, probably after I've taken an ambien to go to sleep and just looking through social media. But I saw something that her ex husband posted where he's now trying to change the child support because Dawson is now with him in his one betterom apartment and bab blah blah. Yeah, and all of these things are happening. Do I think this is a lot for Dawson to go through?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, yeah it is. Do I think it's.
Speaker 2: Harder the older that you, the older you are as a teenager, having to accept another man.
Speaker 1: As your mother's partner, yeah, or stepfather. Yes, yes it is.
Speaker 2: I would imagine if you're two and this is your dad from come on, yeah, it's versus seventeen.
Speaker 1: Listen. I don't know if a seventeen year old boy that wants to listen to anybody, right, anyone, and certainly not a stepfather.
Speaker 2: He's not a stepfather yet who allegedly being investigated by the FBI.
Speaker 1: It's not alleged, it is. I'd just like to say alleged. I know, because you're nervous. I'm not. It's a fact it happened.
Speaker 2: It's okay, But Dawson, listen, I barely graduated from high school myself.
Speaker 1: I feel you.
Speaker 2: I wish I would have worked a little harder and just finished that up.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Just get your get your diploma, and Marine Corps will be there and God bless you.
Speaker 2: Then Heather's son Nick got his real estate life.
Speaker 1: I saw that and sold his first house. Good for him.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm still not even to the point where I can handle this information because I'm now watching the dark side of reality television.
Speaker 1: You mean on Vice.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not watching on Advice. I paid nineteen dollars on Apple TV, you miss Cheapskate. Well, once I realized they're going to be recapping The swan.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love the swan I love you get doctor debro on the swan Oh. Doctor Dubreu was on this one a lot of beauty pageant at the end, of course, I did. I fucking forgot until I saw their new faces, and I was like, guys, if you look back at like the first you know years of reality TV. My therapist, doctor jin she did a show called Married by America where America voted to marry two people. I mean, and she'll even talk about it like we love doctor jin Man. She's fucking awesome. But she but she was also a couple's couples therapy for ray or a couple's rehab probably all of it. Uh But anyway, back to Orange County, Teddy.
Speaker 2: Back to Orange County, we get to Tamra's daughter Sophia is writing, singing and producing her own music.
Speaker 1: Thank god, Sophia. Keep going. You're engineering, you're writing, you're producing. I mean you're like a one woman, you know, Phoenom, Keep going, keep going. I love to see that.
Speaker 2: And I can say this from the first time that I met Sophia, because when I first met her was like, it's kind of the beginning of COVID, and to where she is now, I've just seen this like metamorphos of her getting more and more comfortable in her growing and growing. That's wonderful and I think that's that's really cool because I think we forget that so many teenagers right now really went through the thick of it in COVID. They were taken out of school, they were taken out of their SoC so isolated. I know, like talking to Kyle about what Portia went through. Yeah, I mean my son's grown, so you know it's different. But I mean your children and like Dreid's kids, they've been homeschooled ever since. Well this is this is no judgment zone for people that do have their kids homeschool, but like my brothers did it, and I can't imagine how hard that would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like it might be like my brothers.
Speaker 2: They're like thirty, so I'm forty three. They're probably thirty and thirty two. I'm not great with numbers. But they were homeschooled because they went on tour with my dad. Like we lived very different lines. I went and lived with my mom. He was with Elane and he had the boys, and then they traveled with him and that was so they were homeschooled. But it put them in a very different social.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, socially, how are they Are they open? Are they not? Are they?
Speaker 2: I would say one is isn't and one isn't. But I would also say that it's hard, especially if you're on a reality television show. Well, your life is being exposed, so you're constantly being exposed, and then you don't have that reality check of like, this is my life right now?
Speaker 1: You have nowhere to go? Yeah, you have no kind of escape. So it's hard.
Speaker 2: But we see Sophia who has, now that I've realized, been on this show for seventeen years.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. She doesn't remember a time not being on the show. Yeah, take that into exist, I mean, just take that in for a second. Your entire life has been entertainment for other people who have weighed in, who have commented, You've seen your mom go through good and bad things. They your parents got divorced on the show, Like, so all of these things have happened to this young woman. Yeah, it's a lot, a lot.
Speaker 2: We're recapping oc from season three and Sophia's two.
Speaker 1: See that's you don't understand that you don't know anything other than all these people come over with cameras. Yeah, my life, and.
Speaker 2: And there's a certain level of performance that every child. Like remember when Cruise through that huge fit before we went to go see Yes the concert.
Speaker 1: I remember your face too. I was like, oh God, Like I was like, this is gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like and he's just.
Speaker 1: Mom and I remembering, like that's not really normally his thing.
Speaker 2: But there is this pressure that it puts on kids.
Speaker 1: Yes, so yeah, So that's why you know, when you watch these kids on reality TV, it's you know, it's not going through a lot. They're going through a lot. I's not fair because it's not it's an interesting we need to see the dynamic, I think, yes, but it also puts strain on the family. And it also it doesn't matter whose family. It is how much money you have where you come from. When you're putting families on, especially when it comes to kids, it's sensitive and it's a strain on everybody.
Speaker 2: But then we get to Katie's daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh, this girl, she told them kids and then the sun backed it up. Yeah, well, I also I don't know the little boy. I know little name, but he told on the whole family as like children, do you know? I mean, obviously it's in a cent I'm not saying told them, but you know how kids are? Oh no, mommy, and man does housewives love a flashback?
Speaker 2: So they love a flashback. But then we get to I appreciated this. Gina says it's difficult for Travis to live separately from her, but he's now realizing that she is not responsible for the decision. Finally, we're getting the conversation.
Speaker 1: That you want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like we could have had this conversation seventeen episodes ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know how men are?
Speaker 2: But do you do you think it's do.
Speaker 1: You know how men are?
Speaker 2: Or do you think that conversation we're only getting now because Tarma outed it on in London.
Speaker 1: It's possible, it's possible that Tama pushed that. Yes, absolutely, but.
Speaker 2: Like that would have been useful knowledge for us to have, Like I didn't understand why she would break up the family and do.
Speaker 1: All that now we do. And then you look at Gina differently looking back, You're like, oh, I understand why she did something.
Speaker 2: And it actually made Gina more likable.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like I was like, you know what, that's always the problem. It's like when you try to protect too much. Yes, you think you need to protect something, which, in actuality, had it just been open, people would have understood why you were reacting a certain way, why you were upset, maybe why you cried, maybe why you broke up your family. But and look, there's no problem is with these shows, there's no manual for this shit. You're like, really, you're doing the best you can. You're making decisions, you're trying to protect people, meaning your family or your children, and your story. Sometimes you meaning the woman on these shows, the women on these shows gets fucked.
Speaker 2: But I did feel in this moment that she actually really does love Travis. She does, and I think this was her line in the sand, yeah you need to. I didn't also realize that Travis wasn't actually divorced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's a big key piece because now you understand why Gene is making these decisions and acting the way she is. Yeah. And that's also why you can't rush to judgment because you don't have all the facts. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But Travis says he's still unhappy about the decision, and Gina gets emotional, explained, she feels guilty and.
Speaker 1: Thinks they should go to therapy. Go to therapy.
Speaker 2: It's go to therapy, great, go to doctor tren.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, she's not busy with Nick. Apparently she's really Shane Lomas and she probably fired me. No, she's awesome.
Speaker 2: But then the women arrive at Gin's engagement party and tacky bridesmaid's stresses.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right, the women arrive at Gin's engagement party and tachy bridesmaid's dresses. When aren't they tacky though they communes?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, nothing I love more than what's the sleeve called a cap or staff? Like a cap sleeve and a flower halo? That might be your first photo that we use for your riot.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, you know what, I'll never get any dick, you know, nobody will ever ask.
Speaker 2: Me even a flower crownwer.
Speaker 1: Crown or maybe a capsu leand in the eighties but not lately. I'm going to go on Google aie bitch.
Speaker 2: But there's a special guest, Joe Delossa.
Speaker 1: You don't know her, but she was. She was the first season of Orange County. I do know that she was with Slade yeah before Gresham was Yeah, and she was like.
Speaker 2: Young and she wanted to be a singer and he helped her, but he also held on to all the rights of her music.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow.
Speaker 2: And then Tamra tells Gina that she's decided to stop drinking.
Speaker 1: Probably a good idea for the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you in this moment? I'm wondering does she mean for the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm gonna go with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which we've all done. I think after Provence, I was like, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you tapped out on that, and then don't worry. I embarrassed myself later I had to quit to put me in retirement. Yeah you got Can I have another class champion? Yeah? Can we put us our asses in retirement?
Speaker 2: Hold on, but I were listen, I know we're switching from Orange County for a second, but on New York right now, tamer and I just discussed Rebecca. Minka drinks in real life but doesn't drink at all on the show, and one of the girls is annoyed by that.
Speaker 1: Well, it means she's trying to control that. Yeah, right, but who wants.
Speaker 2: A completely one hundred controlled human and then.
Speaker 1: Don't go on the show. My first year, I didn't drink. But I did that because I didn't know what I was doing and I wanted to be sober. I didn't want to be caught off guard. I mean, and other than Provence, I would never have more than You're not two. Drinks are fun, you're easy, you can say a few cute things. You don't want to be me. At Diana's party, although it was im Shine.
Speaker 6: Or Aspen the Great One, I think I probably was still probably worse than I think. They say me, ma'am, I don't think so well. Heather says Matt and Katie ignored her. Katie and Matt think Heather snubbed them. I just thought they walked by each other.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't read that much into this. Yeah, I'm with you. I didn't think. I thought it was kind of in crossing I think that that's making too much of it both ways.
Speaker 2: And I think that oftentimes, when you're entered and you're all getting liked and you're doing whatever, you just crossed by one another.
Speaker 1: It can happen. I don't. Let's not read too much into that. Yeah, there's something else I want to read into. The Shannon thing was my later better believe it. Wait to get into that, honey. But then we.
Speaker 2: Skipped down to Gina tells Tamra that her fight with Shannon is affecting her relationship with herself and Jen.
Speaker 1: I I don't think so. I mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: I feel like, truthfully, Tamra and Jen don't like one another. I think that, not at this moment, but I feel like they're very different human beings. I feel like Jen is very passive. No, let's say, I don't want to say passive. She has the softer edges. I just think that she's Look, they're just different.
Speaker 1: Do you think Jen is naive? There's a bit of innocence in Jen. Yes, I want to say innocence. I don't want to say naivete, but yes, I see what you're saying. Like, I think that, but there's a sweetness and a kindness inside of Jen.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that I really like When I filmed Orange County the one time, the woman that I other than Tarmarkus use, but the woman that I naturally connected with the most was Jen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was something in her eyes.
Speaker 1: She seems like a sensitive, kind, gentle soul like I naturally liked her, and which is also why I don't want her to get fucked over with Ryan. I'm not saying he's going to, but I'm saying I'm nervous. I'm nervous, and that's okay. I'm allowed to say that. But do you do you find Ryan attractive? I never look at men and find there I'm attractive. Never, well, not really, That's not what I'm looking at here. I'm not looking at him like that. I'm looking I'm looking at how he is. I'm looking at his how he makes me feel, not what he looks like. But what do I get from Remember I always say this, I'm never looking at the way someone looks necessarily, I'm always looking at the feel I'm always the feeling I get from them, And the feeling I get from them is just just like I feel like Jens, a sweet girl but you know, I don't want him to take advantage of her kindness and sweetness, and I'll just leave it like that, I think, do you know what I'm saying? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I yes, And I've recently been doing some research on this, and I think it is very common for women who are close to perimenopause to be going through transitional phases and make big life decisions that they.
Speaker 1: That ain't nothing but a midlfe price. This almost what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, midlife crisis. But I think within that midlife crisis, she left what was comfortable for somebody that probably made her feel.
Speaker 1: Really good, probably made her feel really good, yeah, and brought up all of these beautiful feelings that maybe have been asleep. I don't know. I'm speaking for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually have no idea.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but I can imagine that something like that has happened.
Speaker 2: But then Ryan goes on and says that Joe was the one who introduced him to Like God, who you realize Matt is the guy who's connected to the Dodger guide to the You can say the name Tony, you can.
Speaker 1: Say it, Okay, So either way, Matt. The fact that Matt is can an episode a little bit of Heaven. Okay, it is so Matt the bookie slash professional gambler slash.
Speaker 2: Or money launderer is how he's in quotes here.
Speaker 1: Ah. Matt then calls Ryan his money launderer. Yes, see, guys, don't go on this show. See you make fun of things like that, and then it fucking ends up here and now you got to answer for it. You realize it. Somebody out there, some low end, fucking lawyer, is going to make him answer for that. But they say this shit that they showed this more than once. And I'm not talking about the FEDS, so don't be No, we.
Speaker 2: Aren't talking about the Feds. We're too low brow for that. But the fact that they showed this more than once means the editors wanted to make sure we didn't miss the nugget.
Speaker 1: They're driving home the point that he is a quote money launderer. Guys, don't make it. I just want to point out something. Yeah, very small.
Speaker 2: If all of a sudden, all of my mail is going to your I know you said this before, it's fucking weird.
Speaker 1: It is weird. It is weird. It's weird. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Exactly that means. I also, I also, do you know why Matt thought he should film?
Speaker 1: I agree? Also, I want to know where Ryan and Matt's relationship is today after Ryan cooperated with federal government. Are you not in jail? I don't know. Is he waiting to be sentenced? I don't know. But here's what I want to know, Ryan, Are you and Matt still cool? Let us know? I would like to know these.
Speaker 2: Males still come to your house? Are mail?
Speaker 1: Is there going to be in a like a somebody called me from the Orange County jail. I was like, I don't fucking know anybody down there. Maybe actually it's from the riot account. No, maybe it was from him.
Speaker 2: Hold on one of the prisoners. There's a prisoner's dating site.
Speaker 1: No, well, I don't know about that. But have you seen that shit on TikTok where they call up and like, do the hey, I'm getting out in like three weeks. I'm looking for a down ass bitch. Have you seen that shit? Have you seen how good Army Hammer looks?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was watching it to stay his Army Hammer time.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's I'm ready to move into your next door neighbor situation.
Speaker 1: Well he's long gone. Yeah, see it so right? Yeah, Matt. We love that Matt is a waiting sentencing, and I have a feeling that Matt's going to do good time. And I wonder if he and Ryan if they're friends. I mean, because after you talk like that, you probably aren't the besties. I don't know how it's done. I don't really know how it's done, and I don't want to know. But unfortunately I got somebody in my family who does know. But then who's a waiting sentencing in December? Thanks? I mean, my god, Oh Mike, should I be at the courtroom taking it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Please don't me? And Ronald God.
Speaker 2: Emily confronts Katie about Kaylee's comments about Heather. Emily says her sons are nine years old and have no idea who Heather is. Emily questions why Katie would tell Tamrack. Katie says Cally was the one who told Tamra, and then Katie says it was her mother daughter moment and they were giggling. Okay, before we even get into the highs and lows of this, Emily, this is I know I do a podcast with you, you wearing your wedding dress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was not an ugly bridesmaid dress. No, that's your ugly wedding dress.
Speaker 2: Listen, I own the same ugly wedding dress. It's from Nicole Miller.
Speaker 1: You guys had the same wedding dress. I shortened mine, oh you did.
Speaker 2: And then I borrowed my friend's pink lubatons to wear with it, which really.
Speaker 1: Is but you know what, I kind of like that. That's sweet, but like, is that that picture right there? Yeah, that's cute though, but.
Speaker 2: Like that's not a fucking there's no white bridesmaid dress.
Speaker 1: And then the fact that Shane had the bouquet right, Yeah, Shane, her husband had the bouquet in the refrigerator or freezer or some shit.
Speaker 2: He saved that shit.
Speaker 1: That's very sweet at him, did you like? No, No, Well my first wedding, I did you know? I got married at Saint Patrick's Cathedral, so I was married into a Sicilian family. So yes, The answer is you you keep the top layer of your cake for one year and so where do you think that is? Now? Well, we threw it in the trash. But my marriage to Tom, I got married to La Country Club. We didn't have anything like that. We went to Vegas for dinner. It was great. It's all the right, Yeah, it was, it actually was. It was good times.
Speaker 2: Then Jen tells Tarma she doesn't want to keep rehashing things. Tarmra says she has all the texts and Shannon brought this up to come between them. Jen says she's uncomfortable and their friendship, and Taramra says she's not here to fight and walks away. But then Vicky, who.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Well, she you're not that. I mean, come on already.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna pull myself aside from this. But does Vicky seem like she wants to be on this television chat?
Speaker 1: I okay, personally, I think Vicky would like to be on the television show on her own terms.
Speaker 2: Right, But because she's not, she's gonna bitch about it while she's on the television show, which.
Speaker 1: To me is not entertaining to It feels that way like if if you are willing to show up, you have to give one hundred percent, you have to entertain. If not, I don't come, yeah, don't come, or get on another show or go on another show, which I'm sure there's another show for Vicky out there anyway, But now it got canceled.
Speaker 2: Okay, and now the whole all that's canceled.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: But okay, no, the real Housewive.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 2: The girls trip?
Speaker 1: Oh? The Ultimate girls Trip?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that the one they're not going to hear that one? Is that the brandy one? Yeah, damn it. Okay, well, I'm sure she's got something else going on. There's always the stage show, live show. There's always the live show. You stop with that shady laughing. No, they love it, not the shady laughing. Oh okay, Oh that is delight. I mean, oh my gosh, not this.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: There's always the live show, you know, there's always the merch. Enough merch sales, you know, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Throw a couple of shirts out. Let's get a couple of pics going. Yeah, but anyhow, Then the women get together for group photo.
Speaker 1: On the road. Let's let's fucking go.
Speaker 2: Then Shannon says she's creating healthy boundaries from camera. She says she is truly done with this and storms off.
Speaker 1: Okay, the next thing that happens with Shannon and Matt, Shannon, you lost me here. This is not that's a she Matt.
Speaker 2: All Matt was doing was going, I don't want to be next to the other Matt who's allegedly getting indicted money launderer. He's like, I'm just trying to sit here.
Speaker 1: Listen, Matt, if you can hear us, you're a good man. This is Katie's husband, Matt, not the other match. Yeah, right, everybody knows Katie's husband. Matt. You were just being a good guy, and you know what, you didn't deserve that, and I did not like the way Shannon twisted this, and it's not it's not cool. So clearly Matt's sitting there, it's just camera fuel, Like you realize this, right.
Speaker 2: You just created a whole scenario that you didn't need to. But so Matt's just trying to enjoy his time, probably enjoy like I.
Speaker 1: Don't not enjoying any of this. He's just being supportive of Katie.
Speaker 2: He just wants Katie to do well.
Speaker 1: Right, he's not a good guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not even having more than like his standard one Vodkatonic Like, he's.
Speaker 1: Probably seems like a really nice stableman. You know the men on these shows, this show in particular is really they're really an eye people.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you can't actually comment on the men on your show, because there is.
Speaker 1: There isn't it. There'sn't a damn man to be found. We run them off.
Speaker 2: You can't fucking find one. But I'm finding one on Riot and I Kerica and he'll be on next seat.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I can fill my bed every night. It's just do I do it? No, Okay, I'll be looking. Okay, you get on out there.
Speaker 2: Well anyho, he's standing there, he's trying to have a sip of his drink. Shannon runs off. This time she hasn't taken off her Mike. Shannon says, she used to say she's done and come back. Now when she says she's done, she means it.
Speaker 1: She means it, okay, And Matt says that maybe it's time to walk away. And he cares about her and she's been kind to him, and Shannon tells Matt that that makes her angry because he doesn't know her at all. Like Shannon, don't get mad at Matt. He's simply just a guy trying to be nice and have a conversation with you. And he says, well, you're standing in front of me right now telling me you're melting down. Yeah. Look, I mean look, don't if you want support find a gay man. Don't go to a straight man. Okay, here the gay man laughing in the background. That's a gay man laughing in the background. I saved my point. Let me tell you something. Don't go to a straight man have with a meltdown and look for sympathy. You ain't getting it. You ain't getting it. You're getting a fucking solution to a problem. Because that's how men think. Only your gay is. They're going to be like, bitch, yes, but you handled him, let's fix your get back out there, tiger. No, that's not what this is. And I didn't like it that she tried to make a bad you know, feel like he was. I didn't like that.
Speaker 2: This scene felt like a sneak peak of what Shannon storms the door can potentially be like it was.
Speaker 1: Listen, they lifted him for a reason. Don't don't be fooled.
Speaker 2: But also if you don't want to be there.
Speaker 1: Leave I don't think him or her her.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't think anything.
Speaker 1: But many times I don't think what even he didn't say anything, Matt Matt's a nice man. Let's not do this to Matt. He doesn't deserve it.
Speaker 2: She tried, but she turned it into like breaking the fourth Law.
Speaker 1: She turned it into she just gave Tamra all of the confirmation I've been telling you, Shannon's this way, here's ship. Here it is, here's your evidence. Yep, here you go. But then John Jansen arrives, which I gotta say something. I'm glad he didn't they didn't show more of him, or he didn't come in. I'm glad he just picked her up. That's the kind of danger.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: Well. What I was about to no, no, it's not that. What I was about to say is I would have liked him throughout the season. Had he just picked her up and dropped her off, and it had been minimal. When you're in a confessional ship like that, that's where you lose me.
Speaker 2: I would have been fine.
Speaker 7: Had he just dropped her off, showed up to pick her up, me too, But him needing to get out and the whole Emily love you.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe one too many espresso martini's, Oh yeah, well and Gina.
Speaker 1: Up yes over the wall to see Yeah, just go to the front door. And look outside a few but it's not entertaining all right. The end credits, which I I mean, ladies, I'm I'm gonna need I'm gonna need more. Shannon's girls are thriving in New York City in Paris. That sounds fun. Shannon is slowly entering the dating pool issue on Riyah, and although Alexis may have taken her problem, one still remains and that's the unsettled lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Emily Shane finally went to the doctor, and though his tests were normal, Emily upped his life insurance. Paulici mlamind of Funny Luke and Keller have a new babysitter who does not spread rumors. Yeah, Emily, this is telling me we're gonna have to work a touch on your storyline for next season.
Speaker 1: Teddy mailing just this ending credit? Can I tell you something about all of it? Felt kind of lame? Yeah, I did you know? I mean, oh my god, if you could only live my life for a day, you go ahead and take Tamara. Sophia's attending community college for studio arts like we saw. And while Tamra intends to speak her truth and be the bigger person, she still wait, oh, she's still waiting for Jen's wedding invitation. Jen, you could fight me and Erica. Oh my god, we're so much more fun. Yeah, like we. I mean, Tamra's a good time, but maybe not. You're kind of good time right now. I know that was all he did.
Speaker 2: You know what, Ryan, I'm don't appreciate you not thanking me as well.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I think he did, but I was just more vocal that day. You like Jen, You've look listen.
Speaker 2: I there's much There's a lot more people I dislike more than Jen.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have a long list. However, I will say this, and I think that we can agree on this. Jen has a sweetheart. Like we've said earlier, she has a very sweet spirit about her. There's something sweet about her and I want I don't want anybody get hurt. That's all I care about. I can answer it. If you had to pick a bestie, would it be Jen or Katie? Oh? Yeah, over Katie? Yeah yeah, because I think that Katie gossiped about how they're with with her daughter.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: And as much as I want Katie to meet her mom and I want that to go well, and I think she has a cool husband. It's her first season, and I think that you know, she found out some you know, you make mistakes in you.
Speaker 2: I a hard don't love when the ending credit is when they say at the at the final episode, we're going to do something, and then it doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: So Katie was supposedly going to see her mom but it hasn't happened. But it hasn't happened yet. I don't love it.
Speaker 2: No, No, I want to meet it because you want.
Speaker 1: To pay off, payoff.
Speaker 2: I understand I am diagnosed, like I am diagnosed OCD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: You didn't know that. No, not really diagnosed. So like since I was younger, So I need like that closure.
Speaker 1: You have to have that. I kind of need it. So if you're saying I'm doing that, then like I need to. But you are that person if somebody says I'm doing this, you do do that to the degree I have.
Speaker 2: Noticed, unfortunately for everyone in my life.
Speaker 1: But so Katie says.
Speaker 2: Katie has yet to travel to South Korea, but hopes to meet her birth mother later this year.
Speaker 1: I want it to go well. Heather will not be getting a super Air. Yeah, we didn't think so well you can take heathers now right. Okay. So Nikki's first real estate deal broke a record for the highest sale in Long Beach. Congratulations. And while Terry's nose still doesn't make him look like George Clooney, he isn't snoring anymore, which I'll take any day. A man snoring next to me is I can't do it. I'd rather have a dog. No, that's what I'm saying. Tom did snore?
Speaker 2: Question when he snored? Would you allow it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Or would you push to the side?
Speaker 1: I put so, he so I push your shoulder, yeah, or I'd adjust his head or any man that sleeps next to me, I will adjust their head because you know, No, I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 2: If here's the thing, If I fall asleep first, I can live with it.
Speaker 1: No, But to get woken up out of a deep sleep by some man snoring is not good. But also do we yes, yes, I had this full on with someone. I was like, you're snoring. He's like, all right, watch this full on? I was snoring. No, Yeah, that's disgusting. Well it happens. Well.
Speaker 2: Gina and Travis are still apart and share custody of Meatball and Clover.
Speaker 1: Which are, by the way, are so cute. They are really cute.
Speaker 2: Gina is optimistic about their future as Travis gets closer to finalizing his divorce. Are you optimistic about their future, Gina?
Speaker 1: I just want you to be hopefully uptimist, cautiously optimistic. Travis get the divorce, Gena and Travis can go from there. I just don't ladies, please protect yourselves.
Speaker 2: That's so anyways, then we get to the end, so all the end credits are dull.
Speaker 1: Oh everything is lovely, and then.
Speaker 2: Boom, cameras are back up.
Speaker 1: Three weeks later, Ryan is being accused of laundering money through casinos in Vegas. God damn it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, who was the guy that everybody said that you were dating. That was the old guy from Vegas.
Speaker 1: So that was Michael Gone who study work at South Point. He owns so he's a nice man though, and like a Vegas legend.
Speaker 2: Ryan is being accused of laundering money through casinos in Vegas.
Speaker 1: That's a really big deal, y'all.
Speaker 2: I don't really understand because I don't care.
Speaker 1: So you take the money. So what you do is correct me if I'm wrong. You take money. Let's say, we have fifty thousand dollars that we've obtained illegally through betting. Okay, so we've obtained it, not through through this sad, No, we've we we're going to take this. We were a bookie and we've made fifty thousand dollars like his friend Matt. But in order to make this money real, we're going to go play. We're going to go buy in at a casino for fifty g's. Now we're going to lose some of this money, right, but what we walk out with is clean, and that's money. How is it clean? Because it goes through it right, you put it into the system, you put it in. You've lost some. It's not just fifty thousand dollars that appears ut a no way.
Speaker 2: It's not a fifty thousand dollars check that you've gotten from right Nutrigina. And now you're trying to pretend that.
Speaker 1: Right, it's not. It doesn't come through. It's illegally. It's taking illegal money and attempting to make it legitimate. Okay.
Speaker 2: So this is where things get a little bit sketchy. Ryan says that life throws things at the at you that you never expect and Jen says.
Speaker 1: Is that like a pun on the show? Hey a Tony because he's a picture? Yeah, Rose, I know it grossed me out. I mean, but the Lord's plan when we invoke God here Ryan, I know that I do some praying too, but God, Jesus I I but you know I felt for Jim when she said everybody's going to question me and it's going to be a bloodbath. Yes, dear call me. I can help you.
Speaker 2: Tamra then says Jen's an idiot to marry him.
Speaker 1: You have to put this on right now.
Speaker 2: But then Tamra, Emily, Heather and Alexis meet. Emily says it was sixteen million dollars and he could go to prison. Tamra says she was right about Brooks and now she was right about Ryan.
Speaker 1: So you know the backstory about yes with the cancer thing. Yeah, yeah, No, Tamra was right, and he's not going to go to jail because he cooperated. Matt's going to go to jail. But I have a question. If you cooperate, there's different deals.
Speaker 2: Did your money still get taken away?
Speaker 1: Buck, Yeah, I guess Ryan's still rich. No, any money that was obtained illegally is taken away and you possibly have to pay restitution. I don't know who the deals are. Listen, I'm sure somebody in the legal world can tell us. But no, you don't get to keep that. That is illegal money. So ill got engaged whatever the fucking word is. But yes, no you don't keep anything. As a matter of fact, they may want more whatever. I mean, This isn't guys. I just want to say something. There's a lot more to this story than housewives, and you know this is I just again, Jen, this is serious, that's all.
Speaker 2: But I do wonder and I and I start to have empathy for Jen because you can see she starts to film with some of the women and she's panicking about this.
Speaker 1: She should, she should panic. But then we now know that she's doubled down on her relationship with him. Yeah that's okay, you can do that. But that's fine. If you love him, that's great. And he cooperated, so apparently he's not going to go to jail. But you're going to have fallout from this, Jen, and they're never going to let you go from it. You already know that. And these women are going to seize on that, just like they do in every franchise on Every Housewives show, and you're going to be interrogated.
Speaker 2: Well, they said, Ryan received immunity for his testimony. His friend, Matthew Bauer pled guilty and faces up to eighteen years in federal presence. Yes, Jen and Ryan's wedding is planned for June twenty twenty five. Okay, knowing what you know about Ryan at this point, and granted he's now made her feel better than she's probably felt in a really long time, how about we just.
Speaker 1: Live and have a nice time, and maybe you don't become legally, you don't enter into a legal contract with this man, Jin, not right now? Is she's safer to just stay engaged? Hell yeah, just don't please, don't marry this man until you know all the facts, until all the dust is settled. That's that's what I'm trying to say. I just don't think that you need to do that. That would be if you were my friend, Jin, That's what i'd say to you. I know you love Ryan, I know he loves you. That's wonderful. Right now, No, no, no, I mean that, but I just right no, not right now, not right now, No, No, just give it a minute. Yeah, there's no need to rush, but I can say that Orange County is giving. I enjoyed it. I think compares.
Speaker 2: I'm watching every freaking show right now.
Speaker 1: I can tell.
Speaker 2: If your ship doesn't measure up at this point, I'm gonna be really upset.
Speaker 1: Who me Hill, Oh, I can't control what these broads do or don't do. I mean, you're one of the broads. I can only be myself, Honey. I don't know if you've noticed the last few years, who's been, you know, shoveling out shit? Fuck? Well, I don't know. Let's see. Let me say, Yeah, you're gonna you're gonna like it. There's enough strife to keep you entertained. Okay, good. I mean, look, it's different. It's a different it's a different vibe. That's why you watch different franchises. Everybody has a different signature.
Speaker 2: All right, I appreciate it. Thank you guys so much for tuning in to another episode of to teas in a pod.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Eric and I will be recapping the reunions. Oh my gosh, it's here, and I hope so much.
Speaker 2: More because I don't want to miss listen. I'm not afraid to bring social media into this. Who wants Erica to continue on with me in some capacity.
Speaker 1: I've had a good time, Teddy, I've had a really nice time, and I enjoy.
Speaker 2: Are you are?
Speaker 1: Are you giving me like the polite push off on the ryot? No, I'm not swiping on you. Here's what I'm saying is that I have enjoyed my time here with you, and I think that we've discovered something really cool together. And I enjoy talking with everyone. I enjoy watching everybody in the comments, and I also like to get to spend this time with you. It's fun for me and we get to connect a different way than if we were just meeting up with all the other women. So thank you for having me on.
Speaker 2: Well, I've appreciated you doing this and you give me joy every week.
Speaker 1: Good good. I want I'm here to make you smile. And you know what, That's what this is all about, guys, this is you. Listen. You watch these shows so that you can, you know, take a break from your own life and step into somebody else's shoes. And if Teddy and I can make you smile in a recap, that's all that we're here for. Yeah, or get mad at us, Yeah, get mad at that too, feel something though, feel some kind of emotion.
Speaker 2: That's all the hours, all we need.
Speaker 1: We're entertaining.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thanks guys,