Speaker 1: Hey everybody, It's Wednesday, November thirteenth, twenty twenty four. Welcome to the NFL Fantasy Football Show. We could really use a bye week. Me your man, MG Marcus Grant, joined by Michael Florio and Lakwan Jones. We are here in week eleven, Laquad. Have you hit the proverbial wall yet? Cause I feel like it comes for all of us. It's just a matter of can you hold it off?
Speaker 2: For? How long? Can you hold it off?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, we are due for a bye week, but I definitely feel like it's coming. It's definitely around the corner. I feel it like the burnout is right there. I can see it like it's in my living room right now.
Speaker 1: But we are not tapping out. We are not gonna go to the sideline to get a rest for a play. We're gonna turn around and hand it off. I catch our breath that way. We've got plenty of talk about on the show. We got the week eleven slate on tap, plus some fantasy hot takes as well. Let's get started, as we always do about this time, with some fantasy headlines. We will start in Chicago where the Bears and they're broken offense, trying to fix some things. They do that by firing offensive coordinator Shane Waldron, Thomas Brown has been promoted to take over the play calling in Chicago, Florio, Does this change how you feel at all about the Bears offense?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: It gives hope that things could get better because it was very evident that, like Shane Waldron and that offense was stuck in the past. It just wasn't working. But are they bringing a new O line in too as well? Because the Bears right now are first in sac rate fourth and QB pressures allowed and fourth and unblocked quarterback pressure is allowed. So yeah, that olon is making life tough for Caleb Williams and it's making it harder to get everyone else around him going. But we saw Thomas Brown with a brief stretches the Panthers play caller last year. They ring thirty second in pass yards thirtieth and passing touchdowns twentieth and rushing yards thirtieth and rushing touchdowns in his tenure there, so hope. But it's not like this is a huge thing, like, yes, immediate change is coming, like we need to see it and see it for a couple of games. I think before we could trust him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just hope you can get things going again. It looked like they were starting to come together.
Speaker 1: Then Jade and Daniels throw a Hail Mary and it just seemed to wreck the Bears whole world from there. So I don't know, we'll see what happens there. I'm speaking of young quarterbacks in tough situations. Anthony Richardson has been reinstated as the starting quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts, So our short regional nightmare is over.
Speaker 2: Lakwan.
Speaker 1: How do we feel about the Colts offense now that A rich is back in charge of things? Uh?
Speaker 3: Rip, Josh downs, That's how I'm gonna open. But I'm not gonna attack the Colts organization doing the sniff snap back and forth, hot cold. We don't know what we're doing here, but.
Speaker 2: More that's what you just did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But maybe they are watching other teams and how they're dealing with their young developing quarterbacks. I mean, look, Bryce Young has been playing better since he's been you know, back in the office, back off of punishment, and look at Will Levis. You know, I'll get on him later on. So maybe we're looking at Anthony richardson getting a fresh star start the season right now, where you are just a clean slate, everything is at zero, no turnovers, no interceptions. But I definitely think, you know, this matchup against the Jets will be challenging for him to just come off the bench and go in there where this Jets defense is still going out there and harassing quarterbacks. Hassan Redick just getting there. He is increasing each week and his pressure going against this Colte line that are allowed on the six most sacks since Joe Flacko's taken over as the starter. So Anthony Richson's going in there to clean up the mess.
Speaker 1: I'm just hoping that now that he's back, they have some more designed runs in the offense for him, because that's been a big thing that's been missing, certainly for Fantasy. That's what we were hoping. Again, we have not gotten that so far this year. Meanwhile, in Dallas, things have gone from bad to worse. Dak Prescott is going to have season ending surgery on his injured hamstring. Mike McCarthy says they are sticking with Cooper Rush for the time being as their starter, although Trey Lance could see snaps somewhere along the way.
Speaker 2: I mean florial point.
Speaker 1: It's pretty much just Ceedee Lamb is the only guy we're starting in this offense. But how much do we downgrade him with Cooper Russia quarterback.
Speaker 4: I wrote about Ceede Lamb as they sit and start sit this week, like I oh, I understand that he is Ceedee Lamb and he could get a lot of volume and that could overcome everything. But if you are an opposing defense, you're thinking, there's one person we need to stop here, and it is Ceedee Lamb, So I expect that to be problematic. The Cowboys quarterbacks last week combined on twenty nine passing attempts through for sixty six yards, no touchdowns, and an interception. Now they get a tough Texans defense that just picked off Jared Goff and the lines five times and has been playing better against the pass as of late. I don't think he's a must sit, but it's a lot like what Tyreek Hill was without Tua. Like the upside probably keeps him in play for some of you, But if you have an option you feel good about, I think you could get away.
Speaker 2: The good news is they're playing at night, so the sun won't be a.
Speaker 4: Factor at at and St Beef in the NFL.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, man, seriously, Jones versus the Sun is like the greatest rivalry going in the league right now.
Speaker 2: I can't get enough of that story. All right, let's start our attention to Week eleven.
Speaker 1: Four teams on a buy, the Cardinals, the Panthers, the Giants, and the Bucks, which means you got a couple of quarterbacks out and Kyler Murray and Baker Mayfield. You got a couple of big tight ends out in Trey McBride and Kate Aughten. So we'll try to navigate things from there. We'll start on Thursday Night football. The Commanders and the Eagles should be a fun one big game in the NFC East.
Speaker 2: Look one, it's.
Speaker 1: Been you know, kind of some down weeks for Jade and Daniels. Can he bounce back this week against Philadelphia?
Speaker 3: I think this is a tough task going against his Eagles defense. Then, you know, the last six games, they kind of just been locking it up since they're by and I really feels though Jaydon Daniels has been struggling on finding the end zone. Man, When you look at the last five games and you look up and see bo Nicks with twelve and look at Jaydon Dams with only six offensive touchdowns. I don't really like that going into this week with the Eagles, who have been very stingy and very harassing to these quarterbacks in the pockets. So he's got have to make something to do with his legs and try to get Tarry McLaurin downfield like how we see in his b roll right here. But I don't know if this is a complete bounce back where I feel healthy with him in my starting lineups to put a big QB one points that are expected from him.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, obviously you want to see Jayden Daniels bounce back. I think Cliff Kingsbury needs to see it as well, because you know that narrative of the narrative Cliff Kingsbury offense is fading in the second half. You're gonna start to come to life again soon if we don't see any progression from the Commander's offense, I think in the next couple of weeks. Moving on to the Sunday set of games Ravens at Steelers, this is always basically a fist fight between these two teams.
Speaker 2: Florida.
Speaker 1: We know, look we're starting Lamar Jackson, We're starting Derrick Henry. This is a good Steelers defense. Can you start any of the Ravens wide receivers here?
Speaker 4: I think you can start Zay Flowers because I know last week was disappointing, but in the four game five games before that, in four of them he topped one hundred and ten yards. So that type of production I think is simply too good to get away from right now. I think you could sit Bateman, he's just a boom or bust. I think you could sit Deontay Johnson because I'm not giving up on him yet, but I need to see it happen in this Ravens offense before I trust him again. Flowers had one game against the Steelers last year. Eleven targets, five catches, seventy three yards. That's twelve fantasy points in a PPR league. Like that's solid, but I think the upside is even higher than that and what could be a sneakily high scoring game. So yeah, I would start him. I would get away and Mark Andrews. I know he's a one out of wide receiver, but he's a tight end. The rest of the pass catchers.
Speaker 2: I'd get away from Yeah, I do like the look.
Speaker 1: I was big on Mark Andrews this offseason, so him bouncing back the last few weeks has been a big relief. He's a live He's alive. It's great, great love to see it. Lakwan falcons at the Broncos look. Drake London's been a nice play for us this year. Darnell Mooney's been a nice play. Broncos secondary very very tough. Any worries about London and or Mooney in this one.
Speaker 3: Both guys have a tough matchup this We know it's nothing new that the Broncos played wide receivers very stingy and fantasy to allow in the fewest fantasy points per game to the position. But Drake London, Man, I believe in him as this wide receiver one, and I think Kirk Cousin is going to find him in the most tight windows, the most difficult spots, and he's making himself available. Drake London is not a great separator, but honestly, he's a dude that you could just throw it up and it's going to be at eighty twenty ball where eighty percent he's going to go up and snatch it out of the field. So if they can get on top of this Broncos secondary to get him loose, to get Darnall Mooney running the underneath, or even switch it to where Darnol Mooney is stretching the field. This could be a great game for Drake London to show up and show out like he did last week, even though he was banged up. But it really feel as though he can challenge this Broncos secondary.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I think we're starting Drake London.
Speaker 1: It's just a matter of how much you believe in him, how high you think the ceiling is. And maybe it's lower than most weeks, but you're not really getting away from Drake London at this point in the year. Never big one in the NFC on was Floyda the Seahawks at the forty nine Ers.
Speaker 2: How much faith do you have in this.
Speaker 1: Seattle passing game this week considering the Seahawks in recent years have not had a good run against this forty nine or defense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't have much faith in it at all. In fact, Gino Smith has never beaten the forty nine Ers in his career and he's been a Seahawk for a number of years now. In fact, in his career in the regular season against the forty nine ers, he has averaged two hundred and thirty two passing yards per game, has two passing touchdowns that's in four games combined, and four interceptions. One of his three games this season with fewer than fifteen fantasy points came against them. He struggles against them. That trickles down to his pass catchers. The only one I would start this week is DK Metcalf because I believe the upside with DK is far too high to get away from even in a tough matchup. But Tyler Lockett has become like waiver wire fodder JSN. I have hope for him still long term, but with those other guys out there, he's become a little two boom er busts. Volume has been hard to come by, so DK or busts for me and obviously Kenneth Walker, but we're talking pass catchers here, so it's just DK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even Deka has not really had a good run of it against the forty nine ers, but this one's sort of got.
Speaker 2: To believe just on volume potentially what he can be.
Speaker 1: I'll have more games a little bit later on in the show. But right now it is time to talk about some sleepers for the week.
Speaker 2: LQ.
Speaker 3: Who you got Jerry Judy for sure, man back to back games. In the last two games he's played, He's at seventy plus receiving yards, and I think with Jamis Winston being so aggressive downfield despite having the bye week, he's second in completions of downfield passes, and I think this is where Jerry Judy in the last couple of weeks have been really thriving. So where we're going to get in that yards after to catch. He's still a great separator. I think he can get on top of this Saints defense as well, where their secondary have been given up a ton of big plays. So Jerry Judy is definitely a sleeper this week that he should be considered in starting lineups.
Speaker 1: All right, So Jerry Judy a chance We'm going to get something going this week.
Speaker 2: Who do you like is a sleeper? Floria?
Speaker 4: I like Jalen Warren, Which it might sound crazy to call a running back a sleeper against the Ravens because they have been elite against the run, but that's exactly why I think Jalen Warren is a sleeper. Because the Ravens have allowed these second fewest rushing yards, they allow explosive runs at the lowest rate in the NFL, just three point two yards per carry. Two running backs. Naji Harris gets the bulk of work on the ground. Warren will get some there as well. But he since he's come back and last week after theirby I think is the healthiest he's looked all season. He's getting more of the passing game works, so if the Steelers are trailing or chasing points, he could get a lot of dump offs potentially in the second half.
Speaker 2: Is there and catchup.
Speaker 1: I do like Jalen Warren this week, and I know it doesn't make sense necessarily on paper, but just something about.
Speaker 2: It feels sort of nice.
Speaker 1: My sleeper this week is Jared Goff and this is coming off what was an awful performance last week, throwing five interceptions against the Houston Texans. There was some internet disinformation campaign going around last week saying that whenever he throws four interceptions or more he is undefeated, that he is seven to zero. That's not true. He's only done that twice. He's won and one in those games. But apparently it fooled some very big name NFL quarterbacks. We won't say which ones.
Speaker 2: Look, this is what we though.
Speaker 1: He's going against the Jacksonville Jaguars, and this has been a great matchup for quarterbacks all season long. The Jaguars have given up eight top twelve finishes so far this season, and these aren't necessarily stud quarterbacks. Two of the guys who did it Deshaun Watson, who was playing awfully before he got injured and was out for the season, and Joe Flacco, who just got bingched for Anthony Richardson. So it's not as though the Jaguars are just giving up points to brand name, elite quarterbacks. It's happening across the board. I feel confident in saying that Jared Goff is better than both Deshaun Watson and Joe Flacco. He certainly has better weapons than either one of those guys. So I feel pretty good about Jared Goff bouncing back from a horrendous performance on Sunday Night Football to get it done against the Jacksonville Jaguars this week.
Speaker 2: You want to have you have a Jared Goof joke.
Speaker 5: First, I was gonna just jump in and say, like, as soon as I heard that stat I was like, that's false because as a RAM straight, I'm like, what games did he win when he threw that many picks? Because I was he meet every single interception, So I'm just like, no, there's no way this is real.
Speaker 1: The good news is for the Rams, he only had one game with four interceptions. I mean he lost that game. It it only happened one time.
Speaker 3: So I was screaming at this dude off of one like that's why. I'm like that that's not true. There's no way.
Speaker 1: But apparely it fooled a lot of folks across the interwebs. So you know, again, disinformation is real and apparently it works.
Speaker 2: Who knew We're gonna take a breakwak run back. We have plenty more to talk about.
Speaker 1: We got some hot starts and some more of the fantasy relevant games here in week eleven, stick around for more of the NFL Fantasy Football Show.
Speaker 2: It's time to see who will deliver, presented by Uber Eats.
Speaker 1: Looking at the players that we are guaranteeing you're gonna go out and put up some big points for your fantasy team this week, and mcawuh, I'm looking at your hot start.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you're a Homer.
Speaker 1: I'm just sort of surprised just because they're going against the quarterback who he's not elite, but he's playing good football. So I'm just I just say I'm a little surprised, that's all.
Speaker 3: Well, let me start off by saying, I am a Drake May fan, but he is going through chaos and l this week against my Rams man. That D line is going to be getting ather room because they have been getting a ton of pressure. Jared versus aka Va. You can already get him defensive Rookie of the Year, but this Patriots O line is god awful. The numbers on the back of his offensive line jerseys are going to be screaming at him, running at him and his face, Drake May, I'm talking about. So this Rams D line creating the pressure are going to be able to get the sacks and get the turnovers to be the number one DST this week in Week eleven.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, they've made a lot of progression from the start of the season. We saw them give the Dolphins a really hard time on Monday Night.
Speaker 2: Certainly Miami, I.
Speaker 1: Think a much more productive offense than what we've seen out of New England so far this season, so certainly not out of their own of possibility. And literally, you know, Jared Vers and Braden Fisk up front have been solid this season, so for sure. Plus look, big game, you know the Rams run of bounce back after last week, So big game for both these sides. Here there, Florio your hot start this week. A guy that I don't know I'm gonna say is that we owe Mike Tomlin an apology.
Speaker 4: Yes, me probably most of all, So I apologize for doubting you. Russell Wilson and Mike Tomlin. You brought the mister unlimited to Pittsburgh and it has just worked. He is averaging just under nineteen Fantasy points per game in his three starts as the Steelers. He's getting the most out of George Pickens. But I think this is a going to be the best week of Russell Wilson so far with the Pittsburgh Steelers because the Ravens have allowed the most passing yards and touched and the second most Fantasy points per game to quarterbacks, and unlike most teams at the Steelers face, they should be able to put up a lot of points against that Steelers defense, which means Russ could have to throw even more than he does in a normal week. So I love the matchup. I love what he's been doing recently, and I think he is a great start this week.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love Russell Wilson this week. I think this is everything you sort of wanted.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know we came into the season not really thinking much of Russ as a fantasy starter, mostly that he would help the pass catches around him. But it's to the point now we're like, Russ probably a fantasy starter for.
Speaker 2: You, especially this week. He's cooking.
Speaker 1: He is cooking. Let Russ cook. It is back in our lives again. Didn't think we get here, but here we are. Also didn't think we get back to the point where Kareem Hunt was like a locked in start him every week, sort of running back in twenty twenty four. But he has done an excellent job for the Chiefs since taking over for the insured Isaiah Pacheco. He leads the team in scrimmage yards. He's tied for the team lead in overall touchdowns as well. Now look, his opportunities as a workhorse might be coming to an end because the practice window is open for Isaiah Pacheco, so he could be back very soon. But this week I like his opportunity against the Bills, a Bills run defense that has not been great all year long, and last week we actually saw Kareem Hunt get involved in the passing game as well, which is something we knew he could do.
Speaker 2: It just hadn't really been using him in.
Speaker 1: That regard this season, but we did see it last week, So maybe we see more of that coming up again this week.
Speaker 2: But they just love the matchup against the.
Speaker 1: Bills for a Chiefs offense that you know hadn't been great obviously, but Kareem Hunt doing good things for them this season.
Speaker 2: That was Who Will Deliver presented by.
Speaker 1: Uber Eats, where you can get the best deals on game day food all season long, the official on demand delivery partner of the NFL Order. Now, speaking of the Chiefs and the Bills, Florio, I know you will be watching that game intently obviously, just a little can you start any of the wide receivers on either side. I mean, Buffalo, they are banged up for sure, but even the Chiefs going against that Bill secondary, any receivers you feel good about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think for the Chiefs it's DeAndre Hopkins and that's it. But given his recent production in the volume he has seen, I think he remains in play. And then for the Bills, Khalil Shakiir brings a state floor and I think he will continue to bring that. I have a number of teams this week. These are deeper leagues where I start probably like three wide receivers, two flexes, but I am starting Shakiir in all of those leagues. And then Amari Cooper it sounds like he has a chance to suit up again this week. If he does, he's still boom or busts, but I would be looking to get him in my lineup. I know the logic here says these are two good defenses. This could be a lower scoring game, but every time these two teams meet up, something crazy happens. The quarterbacks want to show up and show out because they're going against the rival best friend on the other side. So yeah, I still think those pass catchers are in play all.
Speaker 1: Right, So you can still lean on a couple of guys in this game, although should be entertaining. We'll see how many points there are between a couple of good defenses in this one coming up this weekend. So the night football the Bengals at the Chargers right here at SOFI Stadium, laquant Who would you rather start. Let's say this is a DFS situation, Chase Brown or Gus Edwards.
Speaker 3: I'll probably be leaning the Chase Brown. I mean, honestly, when you look at this Chargers defense and how it is designed, it forces a lot of these offenses to dump the ball off quickly. So this is where Chase Brown has more of the PPR upside. Over there on the Chargers side. With Gus Edwards, he's just returning backs, totally getting walked into some opportunities. But it's JK. Dobbins's backfield. At least with Chase Brown, he's getting the workload and he's getting the opportunities in the passing game. So therefore I do like Chase Brown a little bit more for PPR formats.
Speaker 1: All right, Look, I like Chase Brown. I've been on record to say how much I like Chase Brown. I guess I'm just worried about him because the Chargers have been so good against the run. Although Florio you and I and Patrick Claybaan were talking earlier in the week that maybe it's just that the Chargers haven't really played anybody.
Speaker 4: They haven't, at least offensively, had to really get into a shootout because of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll see Monday night football the Texans at the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: One thing we know won't be in play as the.
Speaker 1: Sun because it's a night game in Dallas. We don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 2: Florio, Is this though, the CJ. Stroud breakout game we've been waiting for?
Speaker 4: I would hope so I am, because it sounds like Nico Collins is going to play this week and this season, in the games where CJ. Stroud has Nico Collins, he has averaged eighty more passing yards per game than in games without him eighty. That is such a huge difference, and I think like, especially in a matchup like this where the Cowboys play a lot of single high Nico Collins has dominated out. Him and Justin Jefferson have been the two best wide receivers against single high coverage this year. So just having him back, especially since they lost Stefan Diggs, this offense has been searching for a go to guy for CJ. Stroud. He is getting the best option they have back with Nico Collins against a defense that has been had in the passing game.
Speaker 1: So yes, I mean, it feels like if it doesn't happen this week for CJ. Stroud, I don't know when it does happen, right, I mean that.
Speaker 4: Old line man, Yeah, that on line.
Speaker 1: The line is bad and so like you know, look, Micah Parsons is going to be a problem, but if they can somehow handle him, whether it's you know, having somebody chip in the backfield or whatever. I mean, this just feels like an opportunity for CJ. Stroud to go have a game. I thought it was gonna have it last week. I mean the first half against the Lions, it seemed like Stroud was putting something together and then then the second half it all sort of fell apart and you got fewer than ten points. So I don't I don't really X I'm believing in him though this week. I choose to believe in CJ. Stroud this week for the rest of our Week eleven previews, and you can check us out on Fantasy Extra on NFL Plus. Will be sure to keep a lookout for that. At the meantime, it's time to drive your line. I'm presented by the all new hybrid Toyota camer so LQ heat us up with what you got.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're going Camemrilely back to back games of twenty five plus fantasy points. I like what I saw last week with Will Levis back at quarterback against the Chargers defense. That's very tough. And look, Will Levis is playing better football now that he was able to sail on the sideline and look at all the mistakes that he was making them. Mason Rudolph was perfecting. But more so what I saw was this was his best game in decision making and hitting Calvin Ridley on these easy passes. It's his first game this season without a turnover. So I'm liking Will Levis and how it's projecting for Calvin Ridley against his Vikings defense. Which is no secret that the Vikings defense allow a ton of production to the wide receivers top three fantasy points per game allowed. So therefore Calvin Ridley light it up, baby.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Look, Cawen really has been red hot, so I do not hate that at all. Florida, who is your what is your hot take for the week?
Speaker 4: Brock Pardy will be the QB one this week going up against the Seattle Seahawks, because one, he has a history of success against them, in each of his last two games against them, he will in his last two games against him combined for six passing touchdowns, has multiple pass touchdowns in four of five career games against them. But the other thing is Christian McCaffrey is back. And I know some of you might be like, how is a running back helped the quarterback? It is such a cheat code when you have you could dump it off to a guy who could go the distance anytime he touches the ball. It is why in his first game with CMC he threw for a season high three hundred and fifty three yards. In all of the games this year without CMC he topped three hundred yards once. So the great matchup, the great wide receivers he has, and now that dump off option back to CMC, I think we're gonna get Purty looking like an elite fantasy option like he did last season, and he will be the QB ones.
Speaker 2: I for forty nine er fans and for fantasy managers.
Speaker 1: You hope this improves the red zone offense, which has been awful for San Francisco. But just having Christian McCaffrey means one more guy to go to, and maybe it does mean some short, easy touchdown throws for brock Perty. I think fantasy folks would certainly welcome back for me my hot take this week, Nick Chubb is gonna get you twenty fantasy points. It's been a while since we have seen this out of Nick Chubb obviously missed most of last season a good chunk of this season after recouping from a knee injury. This seems like the matchup though, going against the New Orleans Saints, who have been awful against a run all season long. The volume hasn't really been bad for Chubb in his return, getting about fifteen touches per game. Maybe that even goes up a little bit this week. But this is a good matchup, is a good running back who's starting to get back into the flow of things. They had the bye last week, so hopefully a little bit of chance to rest and get ready to go for this week for Nick Chubb. Looking forward to it, I think a big game is coming against the Saints. That was Drive Your Lineup presented by the all new hybrid Toyota Camri. Whatever your vibe, it's a camera vibe. Learn more at Toyota dot com slash Camri.
Speaker 2: That is it. We are done.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you hanging out with the NFL Fantasy Football Show.
Speaker 2: Do you know the drill?
Speaker 1: Tell two friends to tell two friends rate review and remember you should name your dog five miles so you can tell people you walk five miles every day. Be safe to en carry yourselves and we will talk to you tomorrow
Speaker 4: Mhm