Speaker 1: Hi guys, this is Teddy Mellencamp and I'm joined by my friend Emily Simpson for our new spin off show Popping Off, where we are digging deep on this season of Banner Pump Rules. Hi guys, welcome to another episode of Popping Off with myself Teddy Mellencamp. Emily Simpson has severe fomo right now because she is on vacation with her family and one of our favorite douche lords to speak about is with us in studio right now. We've got Jesse Lally and he's actually trying to pick a fight with me already.
Speaker 2: I know. Well, you went way down into like the hidden requests, sliding into the DMA, and then I follow you and you don't follow me back.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not going to follow you back until I see if you do a good interview.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, because here's this thing. You tagged me twice today on stories and I had to repost them.
Speaker 3: Well you didn't have to repost them.
Speaker 2: I mean I thought I would that we could have thought about that if I didn't.
Speaker 1: So, oh, I never am going to make you repost. I'm actually just how many fallo or did you get from me? Tagging you today.
Speaker 2: I haven't checked. I asked my social media manager over there if he can, Ben, how are we doing? Tim? But it's okay, is it Tim? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Shit on the message.
Speaker 2: No, that's my manager. It's okay. You're catching up. It's okay, it's your first time.
Speaker 3: I guess you know what I didn't. You know, I don't. I don't book the interviews. But I'm happy that you're here.
Speaker 2: I thought you did because you slid into my d MS and said you wanted me on here.
Speaker 3: I hate to be the bear of bad news. It was actually Matt, that's.
Speaker 2: Amazing. So that's my stocker.
Speaker 3: Then that's really into you.
Speaker 1: He he found your trim spall photos and was like, look how hot Jesse was.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you found that like test shoot picture that you posted that.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the test shoot photo because you had a middle name you used to use, so it was a little tricky.
Speaker 3: Finding that one.
Speaker 2: I didn't used to use it. It's my actual middle name that's on my IDs.
Speaker 3: Oh so what is it? Jesse?
Speaker 2: Eric? And see close close?
Speaker 1: Okay, so before we get into anything about the valley, you were in a trim spa ad.
Speaker 2: I was Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you hook up with her.
Speaker 2: For a year or two? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hold on, did we know this?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean the other one, you and matter Stocking me you should know.
Speaker 3: Oh my, this is amazing. Okay, for a year or two. When you say hooking up, does that.
Speaker 2: Mean I would come to LA and she'd be in New York every once in a while. But the story was interesting. We were shooting in Miami.
Speaker 3: What year it was this two thousand and two maybe two? Is this before the Anna Nicole Show?
Speaker 2: It was after? It was when she lost all the way for trimp She was doing trim Spa and lost all the weight and it was a pretty It was a pretty big campaign.
Speaker 3: So she was already making bad decisions. You've been one of them.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean I might have been the light sort of guiding her.
Speaker 3: Were you during Howard Stern? Wasn't that the lawyer's name?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I met Howard there where. I flew to Miami to do the shoot and the first time I met her. The first layout was an old James Dean Marilyn Monroe photo where Marilyn's naked on a mattress and James Dean has like jeans and no shirt on in front of her, and I literally walked over with no shirt on, sat down. She's like, oh, I'm in a nicole and I'm like, nice to meet you. And then then we moved out to the beach and I grabbed her and I pulled her down into the water and we were shooting with Antoine Veraglass, famous fashion photographer, and everybody was so pissed because she was you know, her hair was wet, or eyelashes, all that stuff, and it ended up being what they ended up using.
Speaker 1: So you are pretty much the reason behind how great those trim sauce photos.
Speaker 2: I mean, I had a little bit to do with it, but yeah, and now we're walking back. It's freezing cold in Miami at nighttime, and we're walking back to the set and she's like, oh my god, we're all like wrapped in towels and she's like, oh my god, I hope I don't get sick. And I'm like, I have a ton of supplements and vitamins and stuff in my room. And I was literally in my room that night.
Speaker 1: If that's a line that's your go to, you know what, I have a ton of supplements about.
Speaker 2: I wish I was still taking them because at this point I'm just aging rapidly and going gray as as quick as possible. But yeah, she called me that I was having a bottle of wine in the room and I was like, yeah, I can come up to the room. And it was funny. We did a couple's massage and she was like, before the two massage therapists showed up, she was like, let's let's kind of with them a little bit. So we were like going back and forth, making jokes, talking like you know, trying to see if something would come out. And this is way before social media, and it was just fun. We just had that like relationship. We were just kind of like two little kids messing with each other.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a juicy nugget that I wasn't ready to get, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I loved Anna Nicole, loved the Antonicole show.
Speaker 2: I was so sweet. She actually that night, or the massage night, we took a ton of like behind the scenes photos and she had her I don't I don't have them. She had her assistant go through, but I will tell you one of the photos that we took, my brother had just come back from Iraq or he was coming back in the next week his first tour in Iraq, and she had her assistant go in the morning and print out a huge picture of the two of us and she signed it for my brother like welcome home.
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice. Yeah, well this is this is a good story.
Speaker 1: But this also tells me that both you and Michelle have a history of taking pictures for celebrities.
Speaker 2: I think that was actually the first and only celebrity I have a photo with.
Speaker 1: Well, is it a common practice in real estate to send photos of yourself?
Speaker 3: No, you know, you guys made that seem like that's the norm.
Speaker 1: And I got to tell you if my husband was going through my phone and I was sending photos of myself.
Speaker 2: To anyone, right, I know. I listened to you. I listened to the last podcast where we talked about you guys talked about sending photos and being part of real estate. No, it's not part of real estate. What I was saying was texting with guys is part of the business. But this sexy photo thing. At the time, I was like, this can't be true. Like I you know, I hadn't heard anything like that. So but you know, as you went on, and as the summer went on, it was like, Okay, another story that I have to you know, get behind Michelle and another fight I have to be And I was like got to the point where I was just a little tired of like this round about gossip because it's not really my style. It's like, Okay, if I have a problem with somebody, I go straight to the source, and it's like, okay, well let's get Jack's up there, Let's get Janet up there, and let's have a conversation.
Speaker 1: Were you blindsided in that moment? Are you already had an idea what was happening?
Speaker 2: No, you know, blindsided by what it actually happening, or blinds or the fact.
Speaker 1: That there was these text messages, the fact that you were further into almost separating than you thought or was in my guess watching the show, I felt like you guys were already in a place that you were not going to make it when the first show first started. And I'm not saying this in a judgment away the worst part I was ever in my marriage was my first season on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: That was our hardest time.
Speaker 1: We worked through it, but that was our hardest time, and I just remember that feeling of like that tension where it didn't feel authentic or natural being together because we both wanted to the other one to come off a certain way.
Speaker 2: So we had just in March moved into the new.
Speaker 3: House, the one that's the Chateau Marmont.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we had just moved into that house, and yeah, we still have our issues. But I didn't think until I watched the show. I was like, Wow, it was really that bad. Like I did not see it at all. We had kind of swept everything under the rug. And then you know the reason why it feels very authentic is I didn't know I could say no to anything. So I had mentioned to Michelle. I got introduced to Scott the life coach, and I had mentioned it to Michelle. Michelle mentioned it Brittany, and then all of a sudden, Jackson and I are by the pool and he's like, oh, you're doing therapy. And then I get a call, Hey, do you guys want to do you know, a session on Cameron. I'm like, I haven't talked to the guy yet, and so we just did our first that was our first session. We had one call with him. Before and then that was our first session.
Speaker 3: Did you ever have a second session?
Speaker 2: We did? I still work with him today, you do, Yeah, But it was there was a lot of dust under the rug and the show and and you know, working with Scott just kind of brought all that up. And when I watched it back and I see scenes, you know, with Brittany and Michelle and Big Bear and her saying that she like wasn't attracted to me anymore, I didn't see it. Like I didn't. I didn't feel it, and I was I actually felt a little blindside in October when she said she was leaving.
Speaker 3: Right so around the same time as the Jackson Britney thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I run the same Okay, Yeah, so yeah, it was, it was and I still fought. And then what a lot of people don't know is, you know, we knew, we knew sort of the arc of what had happened all summer, and we were afraid, Like I didn't tell anybody. Michelle lived in the house until February fifteenth, so we were separated what six months, five six months, and we were still living together. And you know, I think when you have a situation where you separate, I think it's important to get that space. And we were I mean, I think she slept in my bed for the first week or two after we separated, and you know, I wasn't going out. She started to go out more and more and I would wait up until, you know, one, two, three in the morning until she got home, and it just it was very it's very difficult, it's very toxic, and you know it was I was still fighting, and I think one of the reasons, you know, looking back on it, one of the reasons why I was like, no, we can't, you know, we can't tell anybody, we can't move out, is because I was still fighting. And then finally, you know, I'll never forget New Year's Eve. I was at Jack's bar and he's like, I got to talk to you about something. And the next morning I called him and I'm like, what did you need to talk to me about? And he brought up Michelle's boyfriend. And that's when I was just like, enough is enough, Like for mental health, I can't deal with this anymore. I call them back and I go listen, for the sake of your show, here's my situation. We've kept this a secret now for you know, four months, Like when I was crying in your backyard at Thanksgiving. It wasn't because I was drunk. It's because I was, like, you know, losing it. And then finally January first is when we told everybody.
Speaker 3: So I have a question.
Speaker 1: I when I look back at any friends that I've had, or any relationships that I've seen that have fully gone south, or you see a woman that gets to the point where they really look like they're done most of the time, and you can correct me if I'm wrong, it's because they have been wronged right by their significant other. Is there something that you have done prior to the show that got her to that place in your opinion, if you're going to take account of belly.
Speaker 2: No, there was nothing, you know it was It was April twenty twenty when we had Isabella. I mean we had you know, indoor flip flops and outdoor flip flops because of COVID, you know what the hell was going on. And that first like six or eight months, I mean we had no help. We had no grandma or grandpa, we had nobody was coming to visit. You know, I thought, I have a kid, and all of a sudden, people are supposed to bring you like casse roles or whatever, and it doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: It can be very lonely and you feel like you're supposed to have all the answers and sometimes you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'll tell you like I spent you know, six months with Michelle and the baby, and then eventually things opened up and it was like, Okay, I have to go to like she can't go out with the baby and she's breastfeeding. We don't know what's going on. So I'm going shopping and you know, I'm going to the office and I'm doing all these things. And you know, I started doing my Friday lunches again. And I think she with no help and no soor like I wasn't really being of service to the family. I was kind of be a being of service to work in business and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Could you say I was being selfish?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I was being selfish, because you know, it's hard to hear things where she goes with the girls and says, oh, well, Jesse didn't do anything for two years, and my mother's like, I have the videos and the photos. You were with her the entire time. So I don't know if it was a Michelle thing or if it was just like it was. It was tough back then, you know, and we don't have family nearby, so it's like, you know, I think it was more it wasn't selfishness. It was more, you know, I abandoned them in certain certain times when they needed me.
Speaker 1: You maybe weren't as vulnerable then until you realized that things were going south.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, I know people have heard this, but she did try to leave in October of twenty twenty two, and we had a whole conversation about it. And that's why I thought things were getting better, because you know, we moved into the house in March of twenty three.
Speaker 3: What made her come back?
Speaker 2: You know, she just gave me a couple of things that bothered her and I said I would work on it. You know. One of those things is you know, being present and stuff like that at home. And you know, I've said this in multiple interviews. The hardest thing and I this is the advice I give to every parent. Have the conversation about how you're gonna parent before you have a child. Because I was like East Coast, impatient, aggressive, like I didn't realize you're not supposed to yell at a one and a half year old, like, don't do that. It's just part of the process. And then Michelle was on the opposite end of the spectrum. She was very passive and like, you know, she her parenting was like what she read on Instagram from psychiatrists, you know. And we worked with a behavioral therapist for Isabella to try to get us somewhere in the middle. So it was like, you know, being a little bit more patient, being a little bit more present, you know, things like that is sort of what she wanted me to work on, and she said she would stay if I did well.
Speaker 1: Because I kind of I watched the finale and the juxtaposition between the way that you spoke with Michelle and then the way that we saw Jackson Britney speak.
Speaker 3: Kind of for the.
Speaker 1: You know, I kind of aligned you two together, you and Jackson. I was like, you know what, they're they're the problem. Here we are.
Speaker 3: And then in that moment, number.
Speaker 2: One and number two guy in the group.
Speaker 3: Is that definitely you're gonna need a sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: But I think as watching this, I saw a kindness and a softness when it came to you speaking to Michelle, and I saw the complete opposite with Jack's, like, you see almost like there was anger, and it looked to me like you were being you were opening up, and you were okay with the show capturing what was actually happening in your life and what was happening Jackson Brittany was he wanted to keep pretending. Yeah, would you say that that's an accurate prossessment?
Speaker 2: You know it's thank you. By the way, it's amazing. I thought we were just going to talk shit about people, but apparently we're getting heart to heart. So that's super sweet. We should remove these pillows and.
Speaker 3: Get closer to calm down. No.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting because you see me say to Jacks multiple times, like on the boat in Big Bear, I said, I'm probably the best person to talk to about this, and everybody kind of made it a joke, like why would we talk to you your marriage is? Your marriage is terrible? And you know that's the exact reason why I said that. And since then, you know, Jax has reached out quite a bit for advice, and I know exactly sort of what he was going through, especially in that moment when cameras came back up, like having somebody leave you, because that's what happened to me. She left me. That's why she got a new place and she got new furniture.
Speaker 1: But still, even if I have to say, even if I were to leave Edwin, I don't know that he would me in a situation. And granted I may we have completely separate finances. I do well on my own, I mean he does better than me, but like we both are financially stable and do well.
Speaker 3: Honored. You guys need to buy a new house or I mean, we will if I end up with Austin Butler, like I talked to out on my last spot. No, but uh, I don't know how I feel about a man allowing a woman to leave with their child and kind of finn.
Speaker 2: For themselves their situation. I don't you know, that's that's their personal situation to deal with. How that conversation went, I can only tell you my conversation with Michelle Again, like I said, I was still fighting, you know, even though she was going out, and even though the rumors, you know, once we separated and once a few people started to know about it, then it was like, you know, more rumors and more rumors and more gossip, and I just said to her, you're the one that's leaving, like I want to keep the house. I mean the process of buying the house. I was like, if you want to leave, then go. And we had that same conversation that we're having now, like you should, you should move out, and I'm like, no, I'm not leaving, like I'm going to keep. You know, there was one conversation where we were both going to get rid of the house and both get separate places, but I wanted some stability for Isabella. It was so hard for her. We had to literally, about two weeks after we moved out, we had and we talked to our behavioral therapist. We had to go back to our old townhouse so she could say goodbye, because every day it was like I missed the old house. I missed the old house, and I didn't want to go through that again with her.
Speaker 3: Why did you guys have to have the breakup conversation with Isabella in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: I think it was it was a very last minute, you know. I didn't want I really didn't want to have Michelle back at the house, and I really fought it and fought it and fought it, and I forget what the situation was.
Speaker 3: Where because they they could.
Speaker 1: I get that sometimes there's filming and your kids are there and you got to just go with the But there was that edit where you guys are talking and they panned to her and I think she wants barbecue sauce, and it's to make it very clear that you guys are doing it with her there, and that's to like pull it. And I hate to bring kids into it, but that's it was meant to pull it as.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know. The saddest part was, like I said, you know, those six months of just toxic energy in the house, and you know, Isabella got to the point where me and Michelle could be talking about like what time I'm playing golf tomorrow and she would come in and say, guys, stop fighting. We're like, we're not fighting, We're not. But it was just, you know, it just got to the point where I was like, not in front of the baby. Not in front of the baby. And you know that particular moment we there were specific things we want to talk about that was supposed to be calm, but you can see like we just have this like there's just this like anger with Michelle.
Speaker 3: And there still is, apparently because she was on Janna Kramer's podcast this morning. I don't know when it's gonna air, but I wasn't allowed to have you guys both on separately, so we chose you enough security for that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I think if she listens to the pod, she'd probably be annoyed at me because I call her AI.
Speaker 3: But I do really like her.
Speaker 1: I just think that sometimes it's when filming, but she says, Michelle says, you guys are co parenting the best they can, but you guys still fight all the all the time because you have such different parenting styles. She's met your girlfriend once at Isabella's fourth birthday. You invited her over to do the cake, and she is still adamant. She did not send any sexy photos. Is all of this accurate?
Speaker 2: Yes, we are still fighting. We're still trying to figure it out. I mean it's still like, I mean, it's difficult, you know, it's I there was there was one conversation that we had where we were I was talking about trying to get us back to the middle, and I think it was the scene out when I was out back and I was crying, you know, in the.
Speaker 3: Final after the ayahuasca.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this.
Speaker 3: That was a rough go with cap.
Speaker 2: You know, I lost that damn Vinie at Chateau and it's not in the Lost and Found. I checked everywhere.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's in Michael Bay's room.
Speaker 2: I can confirm it was not Michael Bay. Fine, I actually don't think it was a celebrity. And if you watch her say it was a celebrity, it feels very like it was.
Speaker 1: Everything feels very I'm sorry. There's the only time. And this is where I hope, now that I know that you guys are all coming back for next season, I hope that we see the Michelle that got upset at that dinner table and showed who she really was and that gumption because whenever you see somebody self producing, and I've done it myself, but like seeing that, like trying to come off a certain way, it comes off robotic. But in that moment, you felt the fire, you felt the life. And yeah, I mean she was fighting for you know, her marriage at that point, so she had a reason to get upset.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you though, I was very proud of her because we had uh just about six or eight months before cameras went up, we had done a YouTube video with Ryan Surhan for a fifty eight million dollar listing that we had, and she was very uncomfortable. She's like, I'll introduce the property address and I'll say the price, but you give the tour because she just had never been in front of the camera before, so she didn't get it. And even from day one, I mean we started a little earlier because we were supposed to go to Europe for a month.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Kim, before we even get into that, can you tell us how you got how the valley really started?
Speaker 3: Like is you called it Jacks's show earlier? So I saw a picture or video of you at Jackson Brittany's wedding. I know that you guys modeled together back in the day. Whatever. I just found the picture of you and Anna Nicole by the way, so I've got well, your tongue is stabbing at her mouth.
Speaker 2: Like this tongue ring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh no, I didn't notice that it was a tongue ring. Actually I'm in a bad way now, but okay, all right, so you with your tongue ring, but wasn't ready for that one you meet Jack's you hang out your friends, are you? Are you friends with Janet?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Who's really coming into this group knowing each other?
Speaker 2: So Jackson and I met. We had the same agent in New York. He needed a place to stay, so you had me and my friend from from my hometown was also a model with like two matching pottery barn beds in the one bedroom, fifth floor walk up. Jack slept in the living room. And yeah, since two thousand and two, two thousand and three, and we reconnected probably god, I think like a couple of months before my wedding in twenty eighteen, you know, he went to Miami, I bounced around, I went to La and we reconnected. I invited Jackson Brittany last minute to our wedding. They didn't go. I think they were shooting. And after that it was like, you know, became friends with Tom Schwartz and and you know Tom, and did you ever.
Speaker 3: Film on vander Pumper Rules? Even if you weren't shown?
Speaker 2: Were you ever the first one I did? I don't know if you remember. It was like a seventies party at a roller skating rink. Yeah, yeah, me and Michelle and I went to that. I think it was the first time Jackson met Michelle and I've been to a butt that whole year of twenty eighteen. I was any cast event. Michelle and I were there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jax gets the boot, he's off banner pump rules, the idea of the valley starts to come around are the first.
Speaker 2: He started playing on my roller hockey team.
Speaker 3: Roller hockey. Okay, hot hockey, but on roller blades.
Speaker 2: Rollerblades, that's so hot. Yeah, did you not watch the show?
Speaker 3: I've blocked it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've locked it out.
Speaker 3: Hold on, what's what's I always call him Janet's husband? What's his name?
Speaker 2: Jason?
Speaker 3: Jason?
Speaker 2: Poor Jason.
Speaker 3: Jason is not great at that sport.
Speaker 2: No, he's not.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think Jax tried to block it out too because it was not great.
Speaker 3: Okay, so roller what do we call it again?
Speaker 2: Roller hockey? Yeah, Jackson and his manager, Ryan is a producer in the show. They reached out to me and they asked if Michelle and I would be interested in doing something. It sort of evolved from what it was originally gonna be. And I said yeah, And I said, oh, this is a great opportunity. Like we sell real estate, we spend thousands of dollars on these stupid flyers that we send out and then like your nanny throws it in the trash before you ever see it. I'm like, this is gonna be an opportunity. We can be like the luxury real estate, you know, high end wine drinking, high end travel. Like we're gonna be spending three weeks in Europe or four week, four weeks in Europe, but three weeks of shooting can send back videos.
Speaker 3: Three weeks of shooting, I'm so sure.
Speaker 2: So I was like, it's gonna be great. And uh yeah, that box blew up in about two minutes in front of the front of the camera, okay. And then so that's the story. In terms of friends, I knew all of them. Zach was always around, obviously, is.
Speaker 3: Zach When they say the entire cast is coming back, does that include Zach?
Speaker 2: I don't need. You probably know more than me. I don't know when cameras go up except for in the summer.
Speaker 1: Is Zach really upset about these things because of friendship or is he just upset for not having camera time because that really it's rubbing me the wrong way, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know, you know, you have to answer, like, do.
Speaker 2: You honestly Zach was Zach was just the friend that was always around always.
Speaker 3: People love to be that called.
Speaker 2: That he was. He was just no, no, no, I never really had like a strong relationship. He was just always around at every party. But I wouldn't go up and be like, hey, how are you? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I love a friend that's just always It's like he's like gum on your shoe.
Speaker 3: It's like not the worst thing. I mean, it's better than dog shit.
Speaker 1: Well, to be.
Speaker 2: Honest, though, Zach would walk into Jackson Britt's house and be line straight for Brittany and not say hi to me either. So like we didn't really have a relationship other than he was always around.
Speaker 3: Okay in hindsight, so as we're I'm going to break down each person.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kristin, Kristin.
Speaker 1: Now that you've watched the entire sea and do you have any regrets when it comes to how hard you pushed to have Kristin out.
Speaker 3: Of the group something that really bothers me. I'm just gonna be honest. You're not You're not the production team, you're not the casting group. You don't get to choose who comes and does what because.
Speaker 2: I had I was I making that choice?
Speaker 1: Were you said it like if she goes, I'm not going, No, never do that, just.
Speaker 2: Go well that's an ultimatum, that's not casting.
Speaker 1: No, but you would have gone, Let's be clear if Kristin would have gone to Big Bear.
Speaker 2: So what have you? No? No, no, I'll tell you what. It comes down to the fact that you know, it just bothered me because Kristen was you know, I've said it before. Kristin and britt were the only two people at our baby shower, you know of that group, and I know Kristin going back to like I remember hanging out with Jackson, hanging after I was at sir when they were counting tips and stuff like that, and she was always around with the whole group. I mean, I go back that far, and it was just disappointing, Like I don't I have this sort of like Irish Boston loyalty to friends and family, where like I'm gonna step in front of the bullet and if somebody comes after my family, like she came after Michelle whatever Michelle and I is really so you.
Speaker 3: Think Kristen came after Michelle? It was not Janet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's hard.
Speaker 1: I think Janet is very smart. I think she's very good at what she does. I think she is likable, but she see with a smile on her face. And on that same note, when you're causing drama and then and then using your pregnancy as do you think she used her pregnancy as a shield.
Speaker 2: I don't think she used it. I think we're all super sensitive to it, for sure.
Speaker 3: But I suffer Zach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, I don't even know what that situation is because again I don't have that like relationship with Zach to be like, oh, what's like, we're not going making pot what is it called pottery?
Speaker 3: Would you have cried if you didn't get invited to Big Bear?
Speaker 2: Would I have cried?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I have really hard time in the altitude. I probably would have been fine, you know what I mean. I mean I proposed I mean, and.
Speaker 3: Was that Big Bear? Because Tamra said that it was not actually Big Bear.
Speaker 2: I mean it was only like forty minutes outside. There was a lake across the street. I mean, it wasn't the lake lake. And then what I proposed, Napa, I said, I could completely set it up. I proposed, you know, Jesse sort of things.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jess, you did bring a suitcase of alcohol, which I appreciated because there's never you are right when people say they have everything, They never have everything.
Speaker 5: Okay, so back to Janet that wait, hold on, we haven't even got through Kristin.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so let me let me close the chapter on Kristin. Kristin actually reached out to me recently.
Speaker 3: And I'm sweating, but we're both sweating. It's so hot in here. Every time I'll be in a full sweat.
Speaker 2: And I ran three miles this morning to kind of get that like Opus one that I had last night out of my system. Also three Scotches.
Speaker 3: I love him. We'd name drop Opus one. It's my favorite.
Speaker 2: I mean, you were stalking me on Instagram, so you would know because I posted it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't follow you, so I see what you posted. You did not follow him?
Speaker 2: Yes, shot it and posted and tagged Michelle.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, Kristen, do you feel bad?
Speaker 2: I do, because Kristen actually reached out to me the weekend. I was at Watch What Happens Live and she sent me.
Speaker 3: That you were boring and watch what happens to live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thank you, thank you. I appreciate that. Okay, I thought it was charming, but sorry, So yeah, she reached out to me. She sent me a very sweet message, and I thanked her for it, and and uh yeah, I think moving forward, knowing what we all know now, I think Kristin and I will have a lot better relationship for sure.
Speaker 3: Because Kristen's needed for the show. I think she is.
Speaker 1: I don't need to see her in the apartment getting pedicures. I need to see her at Big Bear right causing shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. The thing the problem I had with Kristin was like after the gallow when we were outside, you know, one of the things I kept saying to her was I'm sorry, but doesn't it doesn't work, you know. And my biggest, my biggest problem was Kristin will do this sort of like sort of like love I call it like the love bomb, and to get in people's good graces and then the gossip and then the victim and then back to the like the love It's like it's like she says something about Michelle and then she sends Michelle a text message the next day like I love.
Speaker 1: You because that's that's the nature of somebody who is going to create good television. Sometimes they're gonna do shit, they're gonna say it wrong. Like here's my one gripe about Kristin, and I've told this to her when she delivers them, for it's not always correct. It's like one thing off from being accurate information. But I do think she's constantly moving storyline. She's doing what she needs to do, and I enjoy watching her.
Speaker 3: So I had an aversion to all of you deciding to push her out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but would you have enjoyed would you have enjoyed the season as much? If there wasn't the me Kristen Michelle storyline? Every week it was a different thing. You know, it was the racist Republican thing, and then it was that.
Speaker 1: Party didn't like that, party didn't like it all. But you think Janet's hands are completely clean in that.
Speaker 2: I don't know any of it. All I know is that I got home that night and Michelle was like, You'll never believe what happened, Like, where does that even come from?
Speaker 3: So alcoholic beverages?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I you know, I don't know it. But then it was like, okay, let's double down. You know that that got cleared up, and everybody's screen at the table at my dinner, and you know, Kristen's saying it was Zach and Janet's saying it was and back and forth and back and forth. Whoever's to blame. I mean, it is what it is. But it's the carrying on the story that's the problem, you know. Like I said, I go right to the source if there's an issue.
Speaker 3: But you're skirting around my questions about Janet.
Speaker 2: Okay, do I think Janet was involved? Yes? I don't actually know. Even watching it back, I I don't know. I don't. I didn't.
Speaker 1: She had pink crocs there videoing at the T shirt thing like, and then Jack's coming in to tell them they weren't invite it.
Speaker 3: Like, if you're going to do shit, then you got to go in and do it yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah I would. I would love to, you know, I never got that opportunity to sit down with Janet. I don't think one time and actually have a conversation with her like what was actually going on. But she's strategic and she knows what she's doing.
Speaker 3: That's what I would appreciate you doing for next year.
Speaker 2: I have a couple people like I think. I think next season it'll be great, you know, sort of to see the arc of where I talked to Jack's on the boat, and I talked to Jack's at my wine lunch, and then see where we're at now, you know what I mean. I'd like to spend a lot of time with Jackson next.
Speaker 3: What's going on with Jackson?
Speaker 1: That like Instagram girl with the ginormous boobs that like, is this a true story? That she sent the limo and they went to the thing but then the dad paid for it?
Speaker 3: Is any of this true?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't get involved in like, like I actually met the dad. Jackson and I.
Speaker 3: Played in a Okay, so there is a dad.
Speaker 2: I know the dad. Yeah, we played in a like celebrity charity golf tournament and we met the dad. I've never met her. I don't know her at all. I don't know how the whole thing happened. And you know, but it is I don't know any of the story because I stay out of like all of it.
Speaker 3: You don't seem like the person that stays out.
Speaker 2: Of all of them. You know what, I'll tell you how much I stay out of it. Last time I read a comment it was a decision that I made Wednesday night before the press premiere. Was the last time I went on read it. Read an Instagram comment.
Speaker 3: You read Matt's DM three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I know the DMS. I the DMS I read. I'll tell you why, because there's a lot of people, uh, you know, I don't respond to the like, hey you're hot, Hey this, hey that. If you.
Speaker 3: I don't respond and like you're the hot now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if people are inappropriate, I don't respond, But I love the people that are, like I wanted to get in real I want to get in real estate. What's your advice? Or a lot of people are you know, I think my wife and I are in the same situation. What what is your advice? And then you know people that reach out and they just say cool things. They want to talk about hockey, they want to talk about roller hockey. You mean, yeah, hockey, roller hockey, ones on ice, ones on you know, like paved or smooth concrete. I'll take you out skating.
Speaker 1: Can we get into Jackson Brittany a little bit more? Okay, was there ever a moment that you watched your number one friend in the group maybe push it too far when it came to Brittany, like he's constantly chugging booze, parting it up. But yet even in Big Bear, like the day that she's sick, he's kind of going after her doing all. It really kind of made me feel uncomfortable to watch.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was washing dishes and said to him, like, it wasn't really the moment, you know, it's a very personal thing. And again, I was going through struggles. It was like we were on a they were on like an eight month lag between where you know, where they are and where Michelle and I were, And it's just not when you're going through that, it's not a public form, you know. And I don't know if he was going through it and he wanted, you know, he reacted that way to Brittany to get support from the rest of the group, you know, so they could see what was happening, and then all of a sudden everybody would jump onto Jack's team. But I did say to him, it's not appropriate for a.
Speaker 3: Public well, even if people are on Jacks's team at Big Bear, I would just watch the finale when she's packing and there in their house. He's standing beside and watching him gaslight her.
Speaker 2: That's a new word that I just recently learned.
Speaker 3: It's actually it's been overused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even know, still don't know what it means. Apparently I'm a big gas lighter.
Speaker 3: You are, but it's fine. Actually you're not as big as him.
Speaker 1: But he where he just constantly anytime she said anything, like he said I'm booking therapy, She's like, when did you book therapy? He's like yesterday. She's like, okay, that's the day before cameras picked up. Like everything had a means for fame, for for the show, and nothing really seemed to be about the relationship. Do you think there's a chance that those two can end up back together?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And did he hook up with Lauri K Productions?
Speaker 2: As you know, man, you're just firing them off. It's like, just you just give me the sheet. I'll read off my answers.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: I'm like, the wine is lukewarm.
Speaker 3: This is where enjoyment goes to die. It's like we are just roughing it out here. We're in the trenches.
Speaker 2: Answer the question which one Laurie, Okay, we don't care about anything else. I can't imagine that's true. I've met her a thousand times and they all of them.
Speaker 3: Then why did Brettan follow her?
Speaker 2: I have no, I don't know these unfollow like follow on.
Speaker 3: You know that I wasn't following you.
Speaker 2: So you seem well, yeah, because I followed you last night when I listened to eight hundred podcasts, which I like. I'm like listening to podcast trying to do my research, writing my outline. Gotten a ship, by the way.
Speaker 3: Where is it? I don't you don't seem to be using it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't I burn it.
Speaker 3: Ah, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Laurie, I don't. I don't think that's possibly true.
Speaker 1: But do you think he's treated No, Well, now I can't like you because now I think you're a liar.
Speaker 2: I'm not a liar. Look at my face. I'm not lying to you.
Speaker 1: This is gaslighting. This is actually the definition of gaslighting.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. I've I've there has been a monster change in Jack since he had his son, and I think I think it had a lot to do with him losing his I think that whole time frame changed his like mentality. And I mean I would know of anybody in the group, I would know, and I one, No, he was not cheating. Okay, so he did the exact same thing I did. You know? Communication was lost? You know I used to sit like Michelle used to say, I'm not an affectionate person, and you know, now I'm with somebody and I seem to be overly affected.
Speaker 3: Nicole tell me about her. He hates when I switch gears. But yes, I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should never have said that. No, she's amazing.
Speaker 3: Is she coming with us tonight to Jackxon's.
Speaker 2: She is coming tonight? Yeah, Okay, I love I love that us are going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going. What about is Michelle? What about Michelle's boyfriend? Is he going with us?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know if Michelle or the boyfriend are going. If you want, I can get like a stretch Limo nineteen eighty eight, Gordon Gecko style, and we.
Speaker 3: Can from a hold on.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to Encino, but it can it hard enough. I'm going to Studio City, But.
Speaker 1: Can it be from the Instagram model's dad? Take us to a restaurant first?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right, so are we actually going to answer a question? You're just going to fire him?
Speaker 3: Ut No, keep going.
Speaker 2: I want it was the question. Now, well, I still am not satisfied and answered my limo question.
Speaker 3: I don't need to have a lone. I can take an uber X. I'll meet you guys there. But I don't believe you on Laurie. Oh wow something?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Perfect? No, you know I know her, She's been around, you know, forever.
Speaker 3: Does she still wrap Brittany?
Speaker 2: I think so, but I don't know does she I don't know actually who she does represent and doesn't represent? But I know is she divorced Laurie? I don't know she lives in Montreal. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, who do you think is bigger?
Speaker 2: Don't? Because Jackson has been doing Canadian tours. Yeah, it's like you chose so transparent.
Speaker 3: I said, I wasn't. Who do you think is a bigger douchebag? Jacks or.
Speaker 2: Sandoval Man? I don't. I think what sandval did was was terrible. But I don't know if he's like necessarily a douchebag. But what he did was was was horrible, and not taking accountability for it was horrible. I don't know. That's a tough question. I think I'd probably just go with me no, you just talked about Yes, I just figured it out. Oh no, now I can Now I can know.
Speaker 1: You have to pick someone. This is the game. It's pick or die. You have to pick one or the other. It cannot be yourself. And then we're gonna get into Jackson's a bigger douchebag. Okay, all right, let's talk about Danny and Nia. I knew them prior because they go to my same church. I've known Danny and Nea for years. I never originally kind of pictured that happening. We introduced Danny to Jack's at a RAMS game and then this kind of all happened.
Speaker 3: What pretty much I am? I'm the catalyst to getting other people's jobs that I can't get.
Speaker 2: Amazing, you know.
Speaker 3: Nailed it.
Speaker 1: But what do you think that there was a day on the beach, you're wrestling, You're getting a little too intense for Danny's liking, and then the night ends with all of you guys in tears.
Speaker 3: That was rough to watch?
Speaker 2: Rough or amazing?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't ever want to. I've seen my husband cry two times.
Speaker 3: The fact that all of.
Speaker 2: You as cry, well, if you watched the original trailer that came out when I came down and gave Danny a hug at the beginning, and he said he's allergic to cotton, and I said it was Kashmir. I also in the trailer said that I was the number one crier in the group, just like I also said I was a number one?
Speaker 3: Did you cry on command right now?
Speaker 2: Probably? Great?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I can't. Well now, I almost I almost did. When at the beginning, when I was talking about Isabella and you asking about the scene, why would we have Isabella there?
Speaker 1: I almost I know I saw that, but you seemed like you enjoyed antagonizing Danny.
Speaker 2: I mean, we hadn't quite seen. I think I was the one that coined the phrase.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that what his name? I've never seen dark Side Danny.
Speaker 2: Well, if you so, you don't watch the.
Speaker 1: Show, then, I mean in real life and real life, I've never seen dark Side Danny.
Speaker 3: I only see like I see church Danny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean we're probably the only two people that would drink marguerite is before we go to church. The most normal people don't. I mean you and.
Speaker 3: I us me and you know, I wait till after church. Okay, then I'm fine with it.
Speaker 2: Is there a question in there, the question what you so hard to watch? Great?
Speaker 1: You know, I loved it hard to watch looking back, Do you think you were antagonizing them to get the heat off of you guys?
Speaker 2: No, I I you also.
Speaker 3: Job at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was you know, it was funny because it's supposed to be. You know, after this this journey that I went on, and I was church, I was very very When I first watched that episode, I was like, oh god, they made me look so bad today, Like I don't know that then I looked, But then I watched it again and I was like, if you see me like play fighting and even play fighting with Michelle, I looked like, you know. One of the things that I sort of learned on this journey was that I had Jesse and I'm going to talk to the third person like it like a douche.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Jess, you were talking about you. I thought you were talking about Janet's husband, because I know that's Jason, but.
Speaker 2: I know you'll never know his name. It's only like one of the most ten common names in America. It's fine. So the thing thing that I learned was like there was Jesse and over the years with pain and stress and success and all these things. You know. Scott and I talked about having these layers of Scott's theist of like veils over me. And when I when I was doing the journey of the first medicine that I took, I went and sat next to him and I was like talking about what I had just experienced, and he was like, you know, Jesse is enough. And that was the first thing I learned, like once you strip away all that stuff. And when I watched the episode the second time, I was like, God, look, get how like goofy and like that's how I used to be when I was younger. I was like, you know, I looked the way I looked, I talked the way I talked, but I was like kind of goofy and you know, playful and stuff like that. And I watched that on the beach and I was like, that's what I was, That's what I was trying to do. And you know, there's so much content that you that you and there's so much context that you don't get to see. But that was like a long day on the beach. I mean, that was like two bottles of cosamigos and Why.
Speaker 1: Didn't you guys have any mixers? You give me shit about my cups today, but like you guys didn't even have a mixer there.
Speaker 2: I'm a purist. It didn't look good, well, it felt good.
Speaker 3: Do you have any regrets from watching the season?
Speaker 2: Do I have any regrets? I kin't. You know. Yeah, I regret being reactive instead of being logical. You know, there were a lot of moments where I, you know, I was just there was just so much going on that, you know, my first instinct was don't ask. Don't ask, like, oh, who said this? Who said that? My first instinct was to attack the person who said it. That was reactive and I wasn't like, Okay, let's get down to the bottom and I'll tell you what. The one time I did that was in the bedroom and with when I called Jack's up to.
Speaker 3: Explain the oh, I like, I actually love that scene.
Speaker 2: We also called I also called Janet up.
Speaker 3: I wish you would have asked for the cell phone.
Speaker 2: I know, I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you think of that? Do you know her? Did you know her cell phone code? No?
Speaker 2: I think it was changed every like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Hold on that would have been heaven if you would have said, can I have your cell phone?
Speaker 3: What's your code? And look through the text right there.
Speaker 2: You I wouldn't think to do that.
Speaker 3: Oh are you kidding? You don't have each other's locations?
Speaker 2: No, I don't even know you can have somebody's location.
Speaker 3: I have Matt's just to make sure he has mine too, whether you like it or not.
Speaker 2: I mean, now, of course I have.
Speaker 1: If it's not Michael Bay Quentin Tarantino, but he hangs out at the Peninsula, not at Chateau Ormont.
Speaker 2: All last summer we were with him at Chateau, and I was desperately trying to get Isabella in his next movie.
Speaker 3: If it's happening, Can you please google what actors are in the most recent Quentin Tarantino movie.
Speaker 2: He said that he wasn't doing it anyway.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, so your regret that you weren't that I was.
Speaker 2: I was reactive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay. Do you think the show actually portrayed who you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I think I think, you know, I think I'm a little bit more complex than people get, and I think it showed certain aspects of my personality, and I think it showed growth which was which is what I'm still doing, trying trying to grow was a person, and uh yeah, I think it was pretty spot on.
Speaker 3: Do you think Jax has a bald spot?
Speaker 2: I thought it was a cowlic? Is that what it's called? Calick colic cow?
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on not having a reunion?
Speaker 2: I literally would I mean not literally figuratively, would do it for free because I thought there was a There was so much that has happened, but I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: I'll watch what Happens live. They were like, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: The ratings said differently, which is nice. Really Yeah, who is he on with Michelle? Buttu she's an actress, comedian, she's.
Speaker 3: Guess bouto and I need to check the ratings.
Speaker 2: Bouteau. I don't know. I was all for it, but I'll tell you what it's actually, there is so much for season two that would have sort of I think we would have gotten through a lot of it in a reunion, and now we have all of season two to like.
Speaker 1: I'm actually fine with you guys not having a reunion. How do you feel about Sheena and La La or anybody from Vanner Pump roles coming over, because Jack's publicly said that he wouldn't want anybody from Vandon pump Roles coming over. What are your thoughts.
Speaker 2: I love Sheenan Brock, you know, we just sold them their house in the valley.
Speaker 3: Well, of course you love them, then how much?
Speaker 2: Well No, I've known Sheena, you know, forever.
Speaker 5: Too, and I have not hooked up with any of them never. Okay, So you know, I had a conversation with Jackson and Schwartz on the way out to that golf tournament, and I actually wanted them to come over. But talking with Jackson, Tom, they have such a presence that I think people, you know, we we have such a dynamic on our show with our group of friends that I think there would be people that would be sort of overshowering, overpowered by them coming in because they I mean, they're they're all pros.
Speaker 2: You know, they've been doing it a long time. And I think we have a dynamic and we have a bunch of storylines that you know, what happened with me and Michelle, you know, what are the details and the truths of what is what has come out? What happened with Jackson, Brittany. You know, there are all these storylines. I mean the baby with Jason. I played golf with Jason a half a dozen times since the cameras went down, and you know, there's so much more, think about it. I didn't have one single scene, like one single moment with Jacks or Jackson, Brittany, the four of us. You know, there's so much more to explore that bringing in new people.
Speaker 3: I think, is it's too premature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the Chris said it's.
Speaker 2: Too premature from the beginning and not I.
Speaker 1: Know you haven't learned to speaking sound bites yet. But I'm working through.
Speaker 2: It, which is why I did six hours of prep for for Watch What Happens Live because I was like, Okay, I'll just give like two second answers, but.
Speaker 1: Why this is a big question I put out on the Instagram that I've tagged you on, but now I'm going to get heckled for.
Speaker 3: I asked, what are your questions for Jesse?
Speaker 1: And everybody wants to know why Jack sweats orange?
Speaker 2: What's orange? Yeah? Oh the armpit orange thing? Yeah, it's I don't yeah self tanner spray tan. I don't do any of that stuff. Like I put makeup, I put a little well, I saw you tagged me and you're doing full glam, and I'm like, I don't want I don't know. I'm only wearing pj's and I got a facial yesterday, and I have a goddamn mark right hair, and I got one right here that I'm married.
Speaker 3: Stu you to get excited.
Speaker 1: I had three interviews before you.
Speaker 2: So you because I put hairspray in two and I don't wear hair product, so now I have to go home.
Speaker 3: You do wear a lot of headbands.
Speaker 2: I wear headbands, Yeah, I do. I actually wore one running this morning and had one on when I got out of the shower because I usually don't use product at all. I just washed my hair once a week.
Speaker 3: And could we maybe add one thing into your lifestyle change.
Speaker 2: You're gonna come into my no show socks or my shoes.
Speaker 3: I just want. I don't like to see a man's ankle.
Speaker 2: Ever an ankle, Well, I also didn't. I also didn't trim, so I'm getting a little bushy. That's why you can't stay focused, because are you staring at that?
Speaker 1: I just there's hair and there's an ankle. So let's talk about Let's talk about nipplegate one. I never knew that you could get tattoos drinking. I heard that you weren't supposed to.
Speaker 2: No, you can't get tattoos when you're drinking because you might bleed more because your blood is thinner.
Speaker 3: But why were you guys all doing it and then fighting to get the first?
Speaker 2: I thought it was a fake tattoo situation until Britt said outside like, no, no, no, it's real. And I've always wanted this tattoo.
Speaker 3: Is it the one on your wrist?
Speaker 2: No, it's right under my heart. This Isabella with a little Bunny because Bunny is her middle name. I'll show it to you if you want. I'm good tonight.
Speaker 3: Photos. Okay, great? Continue?
Speaker 2: What was the question?
Speaker 3: Well, what's the question?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so the side piece of mistressing? You know, why would you say that to Hall?
Speaker 3: Like? What is that?
Speaker 2: The funny thing is we had never really had any long conversation together, the two of us, and she had. I was in line for the tattoo. She had asked me if she could go first because she was getting some little like a heart or something, and I sat next to her and we talked the entire time she was getting the tattoo was the first time I'd ever like a really conversation, like super fun. I mean that's why, that's why when I was first considering that idea of like them coming onto the show, I'm like, God, me and Laala would have so much fun.
Speaker 3: Which do you think you'd have so much fun because you'd be into her?
Speaker 2: No, because I think the banter would be amazing. So that was like the first real conversation I had with her, and it was it was before I said that comment. So it was like kind of funny because we were in this moment and the energy was great and and I mean that's probably why she didn't chop my head off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the way it played was that you said that before the tattoo. Yeah, but then what about when you pinched Kristen Snipple?
Speaker 3: You regret this and any.
Speaker 2: So yes, one of the things that I.
Speaker 3: You're working on with your ayahuasca.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, there's so much context that you don't get to see. I mean, we have hundreds of you know, we have hundreds of hours of footage, and what actually happened didn't play out the way it actually happened, you know, it never like I I never touched her. But if you know, one of the things I said to Josh, what do.
Speaker 3: You mean you never touched her? Because I saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it didn't. It didn't happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, so you just you you made the move.
Speaker 2: I basically, So there's, like I said, there's a ton of context to it. And the thing that made me the most upset about that whole situation was I I whatever happened, like whatever happened, and and I can't blame it on drinking because I remember after that. But no, no, Kristin and I you know, you can see her grab me. But there were other things that happened, you know, throughout the course of that, like interaction where where it was we were very playful, we were No, it wasn't it wasn't a fight. And and you know I said to Jack's you know, whatever my part was in that, I take full accountability. But what makes me so angry is like number one, I don't treat women that way. And number two, and the most important is I'm raising a little girl and I don't want to assault women. I don't want to make women feel in an uncomfortable position because I'm raising a little girl, and that's the most important thing to me. And I said that to Jack's and I said that to Luke as well. So if if there was a situation that that put Chris in an uncomfortable position, I like, I said to Luke, I one hundred percent apologize it's not right. But I'm like racking my brain. I'm like that I didn't do that because I was drunk.
Speaker 3: For you in that moment.
Speaker 2: I'm the same drunk I always am on a basis, you know what I mean. It's like that's like that's like asking a bird how much it flies every day? Well, I mean, you know, I remember, you remember it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I remember everything. I have this weird like.
Speaker 3: You don't go, you don't go brown.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I have. I I pull stuff up from like six years ago. I'm like, remember when you said this six years ago. It's like stuck in my brain. I remember saying I remember saying bye to Danny n Nia because I didn't see the pantsing thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have a question, and I know we have to go.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna let me answer it, but you're gonna ask it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am. Do you think that Nia always pulled Danny right before shit hit the fan on purpose, because that's what they showed us in the finale.
Speaker 2: The nanny has to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the nanny has to go or the ace broke or whatever.
Speaker 2: That was my Yeah, that was like that was their thing before Dark Side Danny came out and it was it was kind of like a little laugh, but I get it. I mean what they're going through. Holy shit, I have one kid, zero patients and they are like, I don't know how they do it, and like they are they are the strongest couple. Like she's so maternal and she's so lovely that you know. And I get where Danny's coming from too. It's like, oh, like god, I would need I mean I can drink twenty drinks, but I would need forty if I had three kids under two and closing.
Speaker 3: If you had the opportunity right now where you could do anything to save your relationship with Michelle, would you do it?
Speaker 2: No? Really, nothing, knowing what I know now and being with somebody who is so incredible, like you know, an amazing mother.
Speaker 3: Oh she's a mom already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a two year old daughter and and Isabella and her daughter. No, it's uh, I would never I would never go backwards, always always upwards.
Speaker 3: All right, so we're going to see Lace in a cool next season. No, you wouldn't bring her on the show.
Speaker 2: Well, she lives in Orange County, it's not the valley.
Speaker 1: Well, if you can only see yourself upwards, she's probably gonna live with you near the shadow of Vermont soon.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe I should just do the Real Housewives of OC and.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll ask tamer if she can get your job. She hasn't got me one yet.
Speaker 2: Just as a p A though, just as a PA, I don't want to be in front of the camera. I'll just feed lines to people and they like, say this, it'll be funny. Trust me. I want to be a douchebag right now.
Speaker 3: It works And where socks?
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for tuning in for an episode of popping Off. I appreciate Jesse.
Speaker 3: Jesse, where should they find you on social media to follow you and do all the things?
Speaker 2: I'm blessed. I got at Jesse Lally on everything, Twitter, Instagram, which you know because you now follow me. And yeah, and in.
Speaker 1: The next forty five minutes, I will be posting the photo of him with Anna and Nicole with his tongue ring, and you guys can make your own assumptions.
Speaker 2: And if you come to Jack's with me tonight, please bring me socks long ones. Bye,