Speaker 1: Hello, Andrew, Hi, Scott, how are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Hold on? Are you recordings? Hey? Hey, these two boys? Are you recording a zoomy.
Speaker 1: Two buster sial? Because they are in a serial reviewing Cereal?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 1: Go and Andrew d in a serial boat? You're thinking something, No, one's that's some boat.
Speaker 2: It's the Seri Seri, it's the serial serial. It's the serial series show show, the Cereal show.
Speaker 3: This is the serial.
Speaker 2: I think they get the point of the Cereal It is the serial killer show. And this episode one sixty one, the episode that almost didn't happen.
Speaker 1: Wow, truly a work in progress?
Speaker 2: What mean?
Speaker 1: Did you want to tell them why because you couldn't find milk?
Speaker 2: No, that's not really why?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, you want me to mention the part where I said, we don't have to do the episode because we haven't taken a break since July and people won't be sad if we miss one episode. And then you had a full breakdown as you were walking around the city trying to find milk, and I kept saying I proposed several different options to you prior, including a Cereal chat one because people just want to hear us talk. But no, you, being the martyr that you are, had to purposely go walk around the city trying to find milk and cry on the phone to me.
Speaker 2: Well, the option of not having an episode today Monday, January eleventh is not an option.
Speaker 1: What is it about January eleventh? It's so special. I'd love to know.
Speaker 2: It's a Monday when there's a new serial killer's episode. That's what's special.
Speaker 1: We could have done cereal chat. Did I not say that was an option?
Speaker 2: No, that's an option.
Speaker 1: People want to hear us talk together, and I feel like we could have had some nice fun bags.
Speaker 2: We'll do the same now, except there'll be three cereals to try. Should we get started?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, we're just jumping right in because you knew that didn't look good for you when I said that you were crying around the streets of New York.
Speaker 2: Well, what happened was is I went to the first little deli where I was just and I didn't have a jacket on, and it's literally like twenty five degrees because the little delis right next door, and I went in there and there were four containers of warm, whole milk, and I was like, I'm pretty sure and there was water all along the bottom.
Speaker 1: Of the refrigerator.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm pretty sure I'm not getting this here, and they said, can I help you. I'm like, yeah, I do have any skim milk because I knew that they didn't. And they said, nah, we don't have that. So I left, and then I went.
Speaker 1: To Probably asked if you got a coffee and just been like, listen, I don't want the coffee. I just want a cup of milk.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't trust that they put things in there, they like swirl it with their penises. I don't want that. And then I went to Duncan because I used to sell little containers of milk.
Speaker 1: God my head hurts from listening to Utah.
Speaker 2: They didn't have that. So then I had to walk. I mean, it's New York. You think there's a place to buy milk on every corner. People just don't drink milk anymore. So I went three more blocks and I went and like, what's going on here in this place? You know what they had in their refrigerator. They had one half gallon of Kirkland Organic whole milk. I'm like, Kirkland, So you bought milk from Costco, and you brought it in. No, so I left. I left there, and I walked another three box blocks and I found a little bodega and all their quarts expired on January first, So I'm like, ugh, so I had to buy a half gallon of one percent.
Speaker 1: So we are a mortar and we are so thankful for you.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to do with being a martar. I'm just giving the people what they want. They want to show. They actually want two episodes a week, they really do, so okay.
Speaker 1: So then why don't we go back to doing two episodes a week?
Speaker 2: Scott? And the sad thing is is this is just kind of a throwaway episode because all the new cereals that I have, No I thought you were coming in today.
Speaker 1: And what, okay, I need. That's a whole other issue in and of itself. Okay, because I am positive for antibodies so.
Speaker 2: Much a good thing.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing, yes, yes, so much so that I'm going to give plasma and hope that comes barter.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: So what I'm trying to explain to you is and what the point that's not getting through this head is that I have antibodies.
Speaker 2: Therefore I have fought yes COVID. Congratulations.
Speaker 1: I'm very proud, very saying you need a negative COVID test to no, No, you don't know have the antibodies.
Speaker 2: That's not me. You can come in. It's not me. The people that run this place. That's their rule. I don't care. Come on up, let's make out whatever. I get it. I trust you, but make out. I'm just saying, okay, spin in my face. I trust you. You know it's fine. Listen. I wanted to do a bunch of new cereals but I couldn't get them to you because I thought you were coming here and I really needed to record today because you know how long it takes to edit. Blah blah blah blah blah. I know.
Speaker 1: Well, now that we fix the mic issues, I feel like we're in good shape.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are in better shape. That's for short.
Speaker 1: But hopefully next week I will be in person. I'm going to try and find a COVID test that you know may still come up positive because that happened because COVID is weird.
Speaker 2: And if that's the case, then we'll see you on zoom. So let's say yea.
Speaker 1: I have one other thing to say, Yes, I think if we went to two episodes a week, we could do a ceial episode one day and then make Fridays like a chat episode.
Speaker 2: You could do that with Danielle if you'd like.
Speaker 1: Okay, so then Danielle and I will talk for thirty minutes on Fridays. Make popular and you start crying about it.
Speaker 2: We barely have things to talk about here, and now what do you what are we going to talk about?
Speaker 1: People like to hear us talk. That's why they tune in to listen to two guys eat cereal every week. If we made one episode, the cereal episode, and then make a Friday episode.
Speaker 2: Like star, you don't want to hear us talk?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's one person. I'm just saying it would be less editing for you. We give the people what they want, which is more of us, and I think that would be a fun thing.
Speaker 2: You know what the people want, They want us to eat cereal. Let's get cracking. You got the three bags they sent you about two months ago.
Speaker 1: It wasn't two months ago, it was a month ago.
Speaker 2: But yes, it's sad because there are I literally in the cereal sack down below. I have six brand new cereals that I'd really like to get to. But so jelly Yeah, oh oh look what I got for you. You're my friend. He's were on sale of Choperate. I got these boxes for ninety nine cents. Yeah, oh my god. Eggo Homestyle, so I got you two of those, Thank you so much, Scott, Yeah, no problem. And Secret Squirrel Joel. While I was there, I said, dude, look at this, and he showed me something that's new that I didn't know was coming. And when I took a picture and posted it on Instagram, a Cereal bro over there was like, you don't pay attention to me. We knew about this for a long time and I never I didn't know that it was coming. So on the next Serial Killers, Chocolate Honeycomb. Chocolate Honeycomb.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well but it's gonna be good, but it's also going to be probably trying to be the Eggo Chocolate Cereal, you know, because they are similar in shape.
Speaker 1: Like the chocolate Cereal. Wait, no, we didn't have the Ego chocolate Cereal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did, Blueberry one Memory Loss, No, we had it, we had it.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, Eggo Chocolate Oh yeah, and I liked it. That was in the episode.
Speaker 2: I mean the title was like Ego Chocolate Cereal. I mean that was the title of the episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I upload these things and then walk away from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't listen to them. I know you don't. It's sad.
Speaker 1: Well, I think once we start doing Friday chats, we can call it around the breakfast bowl.
Speaker 2: Okay, grab a bag and grab a bag andrew this one. Ooh, let me see what just happened.
Speaker 1: A meeting happening?
Speaker 2: Uh no, you don't. This is the meeting. Okay, that's an interesting one. And I'll tell you why because I kind of thought it was new, but it's not. It's been out since the early two thousands. It comes and goes. And I remember I told you I saw an old box of it at Walmart like six months ago. I'm like, I don't want that because it's expired, so I don't think they're making it anymore. But then I saw a fresh box at Walmart, so I bought it. Do you know what that is?
Speaker 1: Ooh, it's most like maple.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is frosted miniweeds, maple maple brown sugar. Oh my god, this is gonna be so good now again. It's not new, but it's it's one of those series. It's very elusive. You don't see it in the regular supermarket. You just don't see it. It comes and goes, and you'll see it in walmarts and targets every once in a while, but mostly online is where you can find this.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling this is going to be one of those that you have to send to me.
Speaker 2: I did, it's in your hand?
Speaker 1: No, I mean the full box.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, please hold on. Is that the same fair Life from a month and a half. It's a new one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I threw my other one out when I came back to my apartment yesterday.
Speaker 2: Is that a Thermost cup? What is that?
Speaker 1: This is my tea cups because I don't want to use a full bowl because my bowls are so big. I'm sorry, what my bulls are big?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, I realized what that sounded like. I said it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, delicious maple brown sugar flavor, ten layers of wheat and forty six grams a whole grain, six grams of fiber. It says also try strawberry regular frosted Benny wheats and blueberry. Did you know what is out now, Andrew that I'm just looking for. Hopefully someone can send it to us because I don't see it at cinnamon bunfrosted many weights. It's the closest thing to cinnabon cereal. You're gonna get right now.
Speaker 1: That's what I need in my life.
Speaker 2: So that also is on the way. Yay. But because we've cut down to only one episode a week, you know we'll see that in about a month or two or.
Speaker 1: Again Friday episodes. Chat around the bowl.
Speaker 2: Makes no sense if there's no cereal. What's the point.
Speaker 1: It's like you're saying, think inside the box.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry here, we have to say it. If you know me, you know I don't love maple. But it's not a bad maple flavor.
Speaker 1: No, it's not impactful. I would say, I go maple. You know it has that maple the taste. I think the brown sugar is what ruins it for me.
Speaker 2: But you can't deny that it tastes like maple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not that good.
Speaker 2: I think it's pretty decent, and I didn't think I was gonna like it because I don't like maple. You know what, while you're figuring out how you're gonna rate this, let me play this commercial from back in the eighties. Well, just listen.
Speaker 3: We were on the third paragraph of page fifty seven, and you were explaining that the stone structures made by ancient Romans called aqueducts, and as you're writing it up on the board, a chalk broke into three pieces.
Speaker 1: Right, I've never been so proud.
Speaker 3: A clinical study showed kids who had a filling breakfast of frosted mini wheat cereal improve their attentiveness by nearly twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Twenty percent. Okay, even I'm impressed by me.
Speaker 1: Keep some full, keep some fulk.
Speaker 2: Actually that was not the eighties. I was early two thousand. Yeah, apparently there was a study. There was a study done. Then. If you eat a giant bowl of frosted mini weeds, it helps your memory and it keeps you focused all day, so it.
Speaker 1: Gets you superpowers. Yeah, frosted miniwheats are basically miniater alls.
Speaker 2: They're the new superfood.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's right, and I'm probably sure that there's confirmed studies that say that that's not true.
Speaker 2: Nowadays, I just say it keeps you full till lunch, and I guess I mean that could be true.
Speaker 1: The marketing really went down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm going to give it three bowls in a spoon. I actually kind of like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to give it three bowls. I was expecting to really really like this, and it's good, but it's not great. I'd say, if you see the Eggo waffle cereal, run to that before you go for this, for the maple taste, even the maple cheerios, which I don't think they make anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah they do.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, matter.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. I don't really love the eggo maple because I don't really like crunchy maple. Does that make sense. It's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: I love crunchy maple.
Speaker 2: Frosted many, which really aren't crunchy because they get soggy real fast with the milk. So I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: I just thought of the best idea ever. All right, let's see, if I were to ever make a cereal, it would be pancakes. Yeah, don't you remember that pancake cereal?
Speaker 2: Don't remember? That was a thing with I hop like I don't know. Six months to a year ago, it was all over the internet they were making I hop cereal with little baby pancakes.
Speaker 1: I'm one. I like there's a texture that I feel like you can market that would be like a fluffy pancake in like a cereal bite.
Speaker 2: My kids tried that pancakes one time with a little that dropper thing and we made tiny little pancakes and put them in the ball because they saw it on Instagram or TikTok or whatever you know, And then they put syrup and milk in it and it was disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think that was fuck whipped coffee that everybody was doing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh we did that too. Oh my god, put a mess. Hey, let's go to the next bag.
Speaker 1: Oh, how did you enjoy your holiday, scott.
Speaker 2: We talked about that in the last episode.
Speaker 1: Scottie, it wasn't the actual holiday. Let's just be real. How was your actual holiday? Oh?
Speaker 2: Was wonderful? Great?
Speaker 1: Did you hear it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, what's that? Let me see? What's the smell like? Oh? This is exciting? Actually, Oh go, what what happened? What happened?
Speaker 1: The smell is offensive?
Speaker 2: Really? See I didn't smell I didn't smell them yet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. It smells like dog food, Like I stuck my nose into full. I don't even think dog food. I'm actually gonna I don't want to say it. I'm so sorry. You're gonna need to edit this. It smells like dogs.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, I was in one of these. It's not a health food store, but it's not. It's like kind of a gourmet type store. Because I had a gift card and I saw this cereal and it looks delicious. We had we've had similar. It's one of those kosher cereals. It's from Blooms and it's crispy pockets, child filled.
Speaker 1: I don't think I like the chocolate.
Speaker 2: Really, No, it smells so bad. Put you into the bag smells chocolate.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't. I don't know what kind of chocolate you eat, but this is not good.
Speaker 2: It's one of those pillow cereals kind of like crave.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm just offended by the smell.
Speaker 2: Maybe your smell change, Like did your smell change?
Speaker 1: No, I will say I have cravings for cheeseburgers so often now and I never used to.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's definitely some lingering after effects, that's for sure. What are you eating?
Speaker 1: I was just licking the spoon from the last one.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're ready for the blooms, crispy pockets, chocolate like dog poop. Yes, maybe it's delicious, Andrew, No, it tastes like some sort of a cake, like a cupcake. No, you're so overreactive.
Speaker 1: I'm offended by the taste. I can't do it. I don't like it. It's overly sweet. And you're right, it tastes almost like batter. No, what it tastes like the dunkaroos, the chocolate frosting.
Speaker 2: The dungar Are those kangaroos that wear dungarees. They're dunk a woos.
Speaker 1: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: You said dung garoos.
Speaker 1: No, I said dunk a ruse.
Speaker 2: We'll go back and listen. I'm pretty sure you said dung garoos when you.
Speaker 1: Re edit it, because I know you're a sneaky snake, and the way I can do that, Yeah, you know how you can make you didn't You know what it's gonna be. It's gonna be you going me trying to say dunk us, and then it's goings gonna be you going dunk a booze so you could.
Speaker 2: Get your wing.
Speaker 1: I don't like this. I'm offended by it.
Speaker 2: I get it a bowl. I'm gonna give it two bowls in a spoon. It's not bad. You can't find it anywhere, but if you do some research online you want to try it. It's Booms Blooms Crispy Pocket Cereal chocolate. They also have an you get one.
Speaker 1: If you see it, throw it because it's not good. I don't like it. It's overlyas like the chocolate, like you said, tastes like frosting. It's not cocoa puff's chocolate. It's not you know, any other type of here.
Speaker 2: You're right. It's like like if you sit down and eat a tub of frosting, an entire tub, the way your stomach will feel after is the way my stomach feels now done. Yeah, great comparison, So a little bit a bite or two or three so good, but not the whole tub you got.
Speaker 1: No. I didn't even get through a spoonful because I just don't like it and the smell is offensive.
Speaker 2: Hey, look what Amy got me for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Aw Mini wacky waving.
Speaker 2: It's a wacky waving inflatable flailing arm tube. Man, But you have to kind of flip him up himself because the battery is low.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: That's a nice distraction. All right. Can we get the next bag on please, Andrew?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, absolutely, it's this one flakes. What is that flakes?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's from We're a good friends at Cascadian Farm. Come and I hope you haven't gone to the bathroom yet today, Andrew, because it's Hardy Morning Fiber.
Speaker 1: Hey. I like how they have to Like I wonder who sits down at like a table in the marketing meetings and it's like, all right, people need to poop, but we can't put makes you poop on the box. What words are good atjectives for makes your bowels move?
Speaker 2: I mean we did have poop like a champion Cereal. That stuff was right there, right on there, poop like a champion.
Speaker 1: It's because.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't like the words that they use for description. So Hardy Morning Fiber, Cereal, organic whole wheat flakes, granola clusters, and crunchy brand twigs like those are the lakes. Yeah, those are like the long things that we had way back in the all brand, the long things. Yeah, that you said was burd nest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, all right, so I go, oh, yep, I see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I made sure you got some twigs. Twig and berries there, twig and berries.
Speaker 1: What was your favorite gift that you got for the holiday?
Speaker 2: Scott wacky waving flailing arm two man, very nice.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Amy got me a lot of clothes because I'm a very difficult person to buy for because I don't want anything, you know. Yeah, so she knows me and goes and buys me clothes that I can wear.
Speaker 1: So I got a PlayStation five.
Speaker 2: Oh, good for you. Where'd you steal that from.
Speaker 1: One of our fantastic listeners?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: Bought one for Danielle. Danielle didn't need it because she found a way to get one, and then the listener was like, well, I have it. And then somehow, by the grace of God, I got looped in and I got myself a place.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're like way down on the bottom of the totem pole. How did you get so high up?
Speaker 1: Well, everybody who wanted one pretty much got one, and then it was me and I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, that's cool.
Speaker 1: But I also had success from Walmart dot com getting one for my friend.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Good for you man, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Blessed.
Speaker 2: Are you playing it? I mean, how is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing. I love it so much.
Speaker 2: Video game guy. Really, the last game I think I played in my house was Dig Dug, probably in you know, nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 1: My favorite game that I feel like we would have a really fun time on. And if I ever win the lottery Slash, or if I ever get on Survivor and win Survivor, would be I want four player pac Man. Four player pac Man is the best game in the entire world.
Speaker 2: How was that even a thing? Is it all all four pac Man's at the same time? Yes, pac Man and Battle Royale.
Speaker 1: So everyone starts in a corner and when you get really big, your thing is you have to eat the other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was. There was Super pac Man when I was probably a young team, no, a young lad. It was probably ten or eleven Super pac Man. He got big when he ate the thing, he got big. Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: The best game in the entire world, and I love it so much, and they sell it but only as an arcade cabinet, And I mean, you can clearly see my apartment. Now, where would I put an entire arcade.
Speaker 2: Get all right, let's eat this so I can go home. I got instacrt shopping to do.
Speaker 1: Oh you could have been my instacar shopper. Yes, sir, right, it's there.
Speaker 2: You know what ruins it for me is the twigs. I don't like those things.
Speaker 1: It's just a present cereal meaning it's not good. It's not bad, it.
Speaker 2: Just taste healthy. And I just bit something really hard and crunchy, and I think I broke my tooth.
Speaker 1: I'm giving this two balls. I don't hate it, but I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I'll do the same two balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not like the last one that I despise. This is it's there.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know there's a Pokemon cereal that's out Oh no way. Yeah. And there's some other video game cereal that just came out again too. There's so much stuff out, man, this podcast will never end.
Speaker 1: Well, here's what's going to happen once we start doing bowl chats on Fridays, Cereal on Mondays, Garrett, get what they want.
Speaker 2: Garrett's calling. I'm not answering.
Speaker 1: How dared he corrupted the podcast even virtually.
Speaker 2: Darey interrupted, all right, well, did I rate this. Yeah, we both did two balls, so very good. So thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This has been episode one six one. Can I ask a question, and this is not being nasty, when is the last time you updated the website or when did you release the website? Rains to that guy that wants to help us, Scott.
Speaker 1: Oh, so I'm getting in contact with him now. It'll be updated soon and everything will be fixed, and then I'll send out a tweet again to let everyone know.
Speaker 2: You know what. He'll probably be so good that he'll get us advertising on the website before we get advertising on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, there are ways to do it. We just need to like sit down and in person do things.
Speaker 2: Oh choking on it and hopefully.
Speaker 1: Maybe next week if I'm allowed to come in, you can sit down and do things.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, have a great week. Thank you for listening. Please follow us on all social platforms, even though we really don't check Facebook anymore. Serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: I deleted my Facebook so sorry.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that you haven't gotten it back yet.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I started it because it was making me angry, because you know, it was September. Yeah, yeh yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever, But then you know, that's election time. So then afterwards I was like, it really didn't add anything to my life.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I mean you're fans are there. They're looking for.
Speaker 1: Also on Instagram and Twitter, and I use those way more.
Speaker 2: But there's so many unread messages just sitting on face. You know what, I'll take care of it today. Don't worry about it. I'll take care of you. Yeah, no problem. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We got to go until we see you next Monday. Have a great week, stay safe and crunch crunch. So I just clicked something. I think I took the radio station off the air.
Speaker 1: Oh that's exciting.
Speaker 2: My big fat finger hit the enter button and I'm not sure what happened.
Speaker 1: Actually, you're looking pretty spelt in that shirt.
Speaker 2: I must say, Andrew two hundred this morning.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 2: I'm going down. You want to know why, because I strive to take at least two Instacart orders a day, and I go up and down the aisles very fast, you know, because I'm looking for stuff. And I think that that's doing well for my you know, midsection.
Speaker 1: Very proud of you.
Speaker 2: Good. I can't wait to open the envelope, very excited.
Speaker 1: I forget what I actually get you. I think I still give you food.
Speaker 2: Oh we ended, Let's go okay, bye bye