Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya Rat, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 3: Scrub dub and do scrub after your workout.
Speaker 4: I did, in fact scrub after my workout.
Speaker 3: Why did you hesitate?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Because I actually, you know, I do the Lord's work and I get the scrubbers, one scrubber at a time, and I think I have made I think I converted a new scrubber today in my workout class.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: So I have a two hour gap between the morning show when we do the podcast, so I try and do a workout so I can get my dorphins up and come back in here so that I'm ready to go.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And I'd showered and I got out at the shower and this woman was like, you look so much like Tanya Rat And I was like I am Tanya Rat and She's like, no way, and I said yeah. And she was like, I listened to the morning show listen Kiss FM and we were just talking about all this stuff, exchanging pleasantries and uh, I was like, oh, if you love because FM and she knew so much about me.
Speaker 4: I was like, you should listen to my podcast. She shows what's it called. I said, scrubbing it with Thtillian Tanya around wherever you get your podcasts. So she said that she's definitely gonna check it out.
Speaker 1: And uh, this is going to change her life because she knew you were gluten free, like, shed so much about you, and yet she's never heard scrubbing out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so promoting us on the morning show often not often.
Speaker 4: Not not like every day, but yeah, it was news to me. Like I was like, oh, I can't believe she didn't know the name of my podcast.
Speaker 2: So although you do share a lot on the morning show, so her knowing that much about you, like you're gluten and hull like those things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel like with the morning show it's very bite sized.
Speaker 3: With this. This is like the real miss is the whole meal.
Speaker 4: You don't get more me than this, right, Yeah, it.
Speaker 6: Turns out she's like totally badass modern woman. She's a private chef, Like, oh yeah, yes, I got her number and now we're texting.
Speaker 1: You didn't mention that you were nude during this conversation?
Speaker 6: Yes, I oh, well I wasn't nude, but I just got out of the shower.
Speaker 4: So I had like a town around me. I was about to pull my towel down just because I just get naked in there. I don't care. Just put me, you know. Yeah, thank goodness I held it on for low. That would an awkward I'm naked, I'm like, yes, hello, this is me.
Speaker 3: That would have felt very barbiesque though.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like the girls doing the girls, you know, yeah, girls doing girl things, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Exactly. So we have a new Scrubs sister, hopefully.
Speaker 3: What was her name, Devora?
Speaker 2: Devora. Shout out to Devora. If you're listening to this episode.
Speaker 1: She starts at the beginning. She'll hear this in like twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Hayley the other day goes how often do y'all do the podcast?
Speaker 3: And I go every week? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: And she's like like, you don't have like you know how this show has seasons and it's like you have a break And she was like, do you ever have the breaks?
Speaker 3: And I was like no, I mean okay, technically no.
Speaker 2: Because we always record an episode for the holiday, so like we might not work on the holiday, but we have an episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wish we had seasons.
Speaker 2: I think the whole thing podcast, though, is the consistency of a weekly episode I do.
Speaker 6: I don't want I'm not saying I want to like go away for periods of time, but I wish that we had like every year. I wish it was like a season, you know what I mean, Like that was season one of scrubbing In, Scrubbing In. This is season three, because like we can.
Speaker 3: Make this, we can say we can do whatever we want. Yeah, so like.
Speaker 2: We could say year one was the season Sex and the City.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like we should.
Speaker 6: We should go back and make season single in the City.
Speaker 4: That could have been three four seasons honestly, yeah, true, Yeah, speaking of we should label them, actually we should.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I don't know if it made, but yeah, I guess for new listeners, if they go back and they see like season one, season two, maybe it'll be like, yeah, crashing, even for our scrubbers, it's so cute. We'll have to find like a starting an endpoint where it makes sense to be the finale.
Speaker 6: Well, no, I think we would just do like gen one of whatever year through December.
Speaker 2: We started in September, so does it go September to August like a school year type thing.
Speaker 4: Sure, we can do school year.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, well we'll troubleshoot that.
Speaker 4: We'll troubleshoot. It sounds super cute.
Speaker 2: Sounds cute and a little unnecessary. But I think there's bigger things we can do with the podcast and such energy, such a live shows, cool merge, like lots of different things. Probably before we create seasons for old episodes.
Speaker 6: That would take us ten minutes if we sat down and actually did it.
Speaker 4: It would take us ten minutes to do that, maybe twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't listened to old episodes, like I'll listen.
Speaker 4: Back, my god, girl, you're missing out.
Speaker 2: No, Like when people will send them listen to this, I'll listen, but it's not like I go back and listen to the whole start.
Speaker 6: People will send me stuff that we said in the beginning of the podcast that's so crazy.
Speaker 3: Like everything I've said.
Speaker 2: There's so many things in the past in my life that I've said that are crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I've.
Speaker 6: Always I guess I always said that I think I'm gonna end up with a guy that has kids because I want many kids, but I don't think I'm gonna burn them all.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Yeah, I'm like, how who knew that?
Speaker 2: Speaking of I texted you about this, Robbie is such a sweet dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he is the loves those kids so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like a part of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really cool.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe it's unfair to see say this, but like sometimes I don't feel like maybe it's a man don't get to feel the u freedom to express themselves. But like the way he expresses his feelings towards his kids is like really really sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will.
Speaker 6: Say that's something that really like turned me on early days with him, is how good? Like again, I do think maybe it is dads get a bad rap.
Speaker 3: But like.
Speaker 6: I never felt love like to me, he is the epitome of what you want in a dad.
Speaker 4: Ford. That's why I'm like so horning for him.
Speaker 2: You just never know when a conversation is gonna take a sharp, sharp turn.
Speaker 6: No, but I think it's really you know, you, when you're dating somebody, you always think what are they going to be like as a dad? And I was able to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it I imagine gives you confidence for when y'all have kids that you're like, we're chilling, chilling.
Speaker 6: I think it's going to be good that I have somebody along with me that like can calm me down.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, yeah, man, I know talk about spiral sisters.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 4: I just feel like that that's like a whole journey that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: You and Ali have children at the same time. I'm gonna be booked and busy. I'm gonna be like twenty four hour call between the two of you.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be crazy, glorious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, You're very lucky.
Speaker 3: I'm so lucky. Your post yesterday was so nice. Yeah, and I'm like it was like not my birthday or anything, so I.
Speaker 4: Was like where it was in an International Friendship Day?
Speaker 3: I know, I don't all of those things very well.
Speaker 4: You should put them in your calendar. They're important to celebrate.
Speaker 2: I feel like we have been like every three months, so I feel like there's some sort of like.
Speaker 4: Well there Frinday best frienday, and there's like International best FRIENDAY, and there's like International Women's Day, and.
Speaker 3: It's a lot. There's a lot.
Speaker 2: But it was so thoughtful and kind and that song is so.
Speaker 6: I cannot So I heard the song before I saw Barbie, and I was like, oh, this song's.
Speaker 4: Kind of whack.
Speaker 6: Now I'm obsessed with that song and I can't get enough of that song.
Speaker 3: It's so emotional.
Speaker 2: Barbie was a I've been thinking about it NonStop since I saw it too. It'll just pop into my mind and I'll think of like something else that an emotion evoked me too.
Speaker 3: Should we get into that?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 3: So Haley and I went.
Speaker 2: Hailey had already seen it while I went to Hawaii with my mom, which we can get into later, but she had already seen it and she was like, I really She called me. She's like, that was one of the best movies I've ever seen, Like, I can't wait to see it again with you. So we went on Saturday, and I had heard, like just from what I've seen on social media, I still didn't really understand what the plot was or like what it was about either.
Speaker 6: I'd heard so much about it, but it was like if somebody asked me what it was about, I'd say, I don't I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Which remember when Jojo and Jordan went to the premiere and then we had dinner and we were like, how was it and they both couldn't like particulate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which again oh.
Speaker 4: Really, well now and reverse, I feel like the explanation could have been a little better. Jojo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm saying, like, like the plot of it, they're like they're barbies that enter like a portal, but you don't really they didn't explain why they enter, like why she was going to the real world, which was to find the girl who had been playing with her.
Speaker 2: Right anyways, Yeah, so I just heard it was emotional. Easton's review really got me hyped for it because I was like, Okay, they didn't really Jordan and Jojo were like, oh my god, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: They were just like, yeah, it was good, it was entertaining.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, east interview, I was like, okay, I trust.
Speaker 6: But you know what's interesting Easton is that I'm seeing this whole slew of men that are appalled by the movie.
Speaker 4: Oh have you seen it too?
Speaker 1: Fragile fragile individuals.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's a satire. It's meant to be like, well.
Speaker 2: They're like they make men look so dumb and like this so and I'm like, to be honest, at the end, she was so nice to him that I'm like, they could have made this so much worse for men.
Speaker 1: Look, they're mocking toxic masculinity. Yeah, Like, if you're offended by this, you may want to look internally on that because those are not good guys that they're mocking. But I don't even point out that the patriarchy serves nobody. It doesn't serve men, well, it doesn't serve women. Well, it's bad.
Speaker 6: But I thought that they were trying to say, they're like, at least make the point that, like, the way men are treated in Barbie Land is kind of the way women are treated in real life.
Speaker 8: But better though, valid because when the movie starts, all the kens they're not objectified, they're not you know, they're not like in danger. They're just not in charge, right, so, which is like a much better position than women are in the real world. I think, Yeah, and that's what has them so mad, Like you're just ignored sometimes, come on, bro, Like that makes me so mad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, it's not surprising at all, but it is interesting to think that. Like in my mind, I was thinking, I hope that if someone goes in and sees that movie that they would feel challenged, if anything, Like, why do I feel defensive about this? Like maybe, but that's an emotion, like you have to be emotionally aware and intelligent enough to go there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the shift when she I guess spoiler alert, I don't know, like you even get it really a spoiler.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Well, the shift when you go to when she goes to the real world and it was like, all of a sudden, the men were objectifying her and her like like while she was rollerblading. Yeah, it was like this, I felt it so heavily from being like, oh, this blissful world of Barbie Land to like that was so jarring to me. Yeah, it was like they try to encompassed that feeling of like just being a woman walking outside and the fear and like just like grossness that you can encounter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I thought the brilliance of the movie, and again it's a minor spoiler, but the idea that there's a sadness. The sadness of Barbie is not for kids when they stopped playing with Barbie, and that's kind of where you think they're going. The sadness is for the parents when the kids stopped playing with Barbie. And that's a brilliant take on the whole thing. Because man, I struggled when my kids gave up their barbies. That was a rough day for me.
Speaker 2: It's really profound because that's like they're growing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and they're fine, they're fine to get rid of their barbies because that they're ready to they're ready to grow up. But as parents, you're like, no, no, no, no, no not yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That hit me hard and then tight in.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this tied into that is the reality of how like losing your innocence. Like even the song that Billy wrote, what was I Made for? She's like I was floating and now I'm falling, and it's like you're a kid and you're floating and there's nothing wrong, you have no worries, you're not thinking about anything, and then you grow up and it's like, all of a sudden, it feels heavy, like life feels heavy.
Speaker 4: Life feels heavy.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 4: It was amazing, and I cried at the end, Oh.
Speaker 2: Me too, take my hand up, And they showed the montage.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when I was gonna say that when the Billy song started, Yeah, that's kind of when I was. Because it's also very interesting because America Frere is monologue about just like being a woman in general. It's such this like dichotomy of all these roles we have to play, you know, like the business woman, but like you can't cut men down otherwise you're this and you want to make money, but you can't ask for money because that's crass. And like it's just all these crazy that you you you want to be thin, but you can't say that you want to be thin. And I mean, it was all these being a mother and like all it was so well done, and I just like lost it because it's also like I feel like it made me think of that saying of like you can have it all, but you can't have it all at the same time.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: And I think that that's saying is true for women, Like we can't have it all at the same time, you know, like when you have a baby, like your body actually needs to feed another human being, and like you cannot be doing all these things when you're breastfeeding. And it's like we as women, we can't, and so we have to have seasons of life and compartmentalize and like, I don't know, it was just it was all these crazy thoughts that were and I just.
Speaker 3: Like lost it. That speech was were Yeah, it was so good. My my whole body, I have like full body chills.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was so good. I want to do Barbie again for Halloween this year.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 2: I wanted a different I was saying that was like everyone dressed up as Barbie, Like every woman dressed up as Barbie for Halloween.
Speaker 3: There was this thing that was like should we all dress up as Barbie's for Halloween.
Speaker 1: I missed that, just like everyone in America.
Speaker 8: Like walking down the street just hearing hi Barbie or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I texted Tanya because before we walked into the theater, there were these two groups of girls taking photos for each other in the like Barbie box and they were all dressed up and like in character.
Speaker 3: And then uh, they were like thank you for taking our photo.
Speaker 2: They exchanged you know, thank yous, and then as the other group was walking away, the group was like bye Barbie.
Speaker 3: It was so cute. There was just something so unifying.
Speaker 2: That's the word I was gonna say. But then also just like sweet, I don't know, it was really cool.
Speaker 4: I'm saying it now my every day.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hey, Marmy, yes you have and I do have to say I love like Ryan Gosling was brilliant. He was so funny and like it balanced out the emotions of the movie because the underlying theme was pretty heavy, right like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd say yeah, but then there was.
Speaker 2: Like this comedy aspect that he brought. It was so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was really good.
Speaker 3: Wow, I was gonna go into something else in Hawaii tripe with your mom?
Speaker 2: Should we take a break before we get Okay? Great, all right, we are back. So I went to Kawaii with my mom. So here, I guess like a year or two ago. I was just talking to my mom and I was like, oh, like where she hasn't I mean, she raised five kids and it's you know, traveling. We would like go on our beach trip every year, but she hasn't traveled a lot. So I was like, oh, where would you want to go? And she was like, well, I've always wanted to go to New York and.
Speaker 3: Hawaii, it's just so far.
Speaker 2: So last year during the fall, I took her to New York and we had like the best time. And then for her sixtieth I was like, oh, it would be so fun to get to go to take her to Hawaii.
Speaker 3: So we went to Kawai and we had the best time.
Speaker 2: It was like so fun getting to have uninterrupted time and it was it actually felt like every night there would be something where we got like the giggles, and it felt like we were just like.
Speaker 3: Two friends, you know.
Speaker 2: And I think it kind of opened this new relationship with my mom in a way where it really, yeah, we're just felt like we talked, you know, we laughed. She hiked to a waterfall, which was a really intense hike, and I was just so impressed with her. I was just like, this is amazing because she she just turned sixty, and I almost forget, like in my mind because she is an act so young. I think like, oh, you know, she can do what I can do. And she did actually, but it was like I had to remember, like, oh, yeah, she's not thirty five or going on thirty five. But it was just so fun and I was so happy that we got to do it, and I felt so grateful that I was able to like take.
Speaker 3: Her on a trip like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like being able to experience and do those things together was just like really special.
Speaker 4: It's so nice, and uh.
Speaker 2: I know, it's like some of my friends were. They were like, I need to do something like that with my mom. Look, I need to like do something.
Speaker 6: And I know it's sat because it's like I always feel I always feel like bad, like I only want to do stuff with my mom around, only with her on like around Mother's Day, and only stuff with my dad around like Father's Day, because I feel like we don't have all that much time together. So when I see them, I want to see them both, you know what I mean, Like I would feel bad.
Speaker 4: Picking a parent to go away with, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But why you could do a trip with both of them individually?
Speaker 2: Yeah, individually, that's true, but like a week.
Speaker 4: You know, like there's only so much time in a year, and you know what I mean, like.
Speaker 3: The week, but even like a weekend or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean obviously this is like a big trip because it was for her birthday and stuff, and it was a longer trip, but it was really fun. And then we got back and we went to the Kershaw Ping Pong Challenge ping pong for purpose.
Speaker 4: I was not invited back this.
Speaker 3: Year, and my partner was really good, Like I felt like you.
Speaker 4: Always get a dodger didn't you have a Dodger Oh yeah, well they had.
Speaker 2: So when we we were going, I had originally had my mom as my plus one, and then I asked. I was like, oh, can can I get other plus one? And I was going to invite my sister and Haley and they're like oh yeah. So Haley ended up coming and so in the email chat, she's like, oh, would you want to? Would you and Haley want to be partners? I was like, that could call some fights. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if.
Speaker 4: Haley, it's for the best that you weren't, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: So my partner, Evan was like amazing, and I felt like we had a good rhythm.
Speaker 3: We just played.
Speaker 2: We went from like dominating in our first round to play in a.
Speaker 3: Really hard team team.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He was the manager of the Dodgers, Dave Roberts.
Speaker 4: Sure if that's the Is there.
Speaker 3: Only one manager the Dodgers have?
Speaker 1: One manager's name is Dave Roberts.
Speaker 2: I want to say his name was Dave, so that checks out. Let me just do it. Confirmation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that guy. I slammed it on him and it like hit him in the chest and he was like, Okay, let's go.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we almost had a comeback.
Speaker 2: Like it was one of those where like we were scoring and they were at game point and then they just like slammed it.
Speaker 3: But it was really fun.
Speaker 1: Second, who was your partner?
Speaker 3: Evan Phillips.
Speaker 4: He's a Dodger. He's okay, yeah, he's a Dodger.
Speaker 1: Roberts paired up with.
Speaker 2: So his guy was he worked also for the Dodgers. Okay, like a coach maybe, yeah, I don't think a coach.
Speaker 1: Hit it off pretty well. Nice guy, yeah, so nice, that's good.
Speaker 2: His so his wife, my mom, and Haley were like our cheer squad, and Haley was like, my stomach wasn't not watching you, Like, I don't know how people could date professional athletes, And I was like, yeah, that's that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, honestly that would stress me out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, well, watching someone in a serious game like the Super Bowl or like, oh that would yeah, but the ping pong for purpose challenge is different, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I get it.
Speaker 4: Pretty stressful situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it was a really fun week, but I definitely felt like when I took my mom to the airport the next morning and got home and I did not get out.
Speaker 3: Of bed all day.
Speaker 6: I was like Alie and I had a side chat because like I'd be texting back and I'm like Hi, Barbie, Hey crickets.
Speaker 4: Hey Barbie, Hey Barbie.
Speaker 6: So I got crickets from her for like a day and I was like whatever. And then Ali texted me the next day and she's like, hey, has Becca got dark on you? And I was like, yeah, she's not responding to me either, so I think she just like tapped out.
Speaker 2: I was just like, I, well, I'm reading there's this audio book which you have to listen to it.
Speaker 3: It's called Your Brain on Love, and it's.
Speaker 2: This psychology couples therapist psychologists, and he's amazing.
Speaker 4: What does he say?
Speaker 2: Well, it kind of talks about like there's two there's three types of people, like just in life, there's an island, a wave and an anchor. And the island like kind of like has their space, needs their space. They were raised in a way where they're like self soothing and they recharge on their own.
Speaker 3: They don't like need to talk things out.
Speaker 4: It's not me.
Speaker 2: The wave is like needs to talk things out, like I want to have a conversation. They can't go to bed without like like Haley is a wave. She needs to recap the day every night. So like, yeah, we got home from Hawaii and I'm dead. It's like midnight by the time we get home and stuff, and I'm laying in bed like about to doze off, and Haley's like.
Speaker 3: What was your favorite part of the trip?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, I can't wait to tell you, but I think I'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It is so crazy how similar Haley and I are. It is quite jarring. Actually.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyways, I needed to like recharge, like I just because it was you know, I went to Hawaii with Haley and then I went to Louisiana from with my family, and then mom and I went to Hawaii. It was just like there was like go go go, and it was all so much fun and at the same time, I.
Speaker 3: Was just like tapped out. Yeah, So I told Tanya.
Speaker 2: She's like are you good? And I'm like I'm just decompressing. She's like, from what are you okay? I'm like, yeah, just like overstimulated something.
Speaker 6: So then I, knowing your love language, left you alone.
Speaker 3: And you did and I really appreciated that, Thank you. I didn't feel pressure.
Speaker 6: I feel like I'm doing a better job of being a better person to other people. That's great, like reading their social cues and giving them what they need, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: As opposed to just.
Speaker 9: What you need.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's that takes a lot of awareness to.
Speaker 4: That self aware.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, let's not take it too far.
Speaker 6: I'm so self aware in this new year of life. It's crazy. Waitne, what's the anchor?
Speaker 2: So the ancher is kind of just like this steady person who like can adapt to different I feel like I was an anchor before I.
Speaker 4: Fell in love, and then now you're a wave.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: So I feel like I was always an island and then I felt like I I was like an anchor. I felt like with island tendencies where I like needed my own space and whatever was fine alone. And then meeting Haley has brought out more wave like tendencies.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of it's not like everyone. There's not someone who's like one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: Say, I'm kind of I think a majority wave with anchor like tendencies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's the goal is like you can get to an anchor.
Speaker 4: I have anchor like tendencies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should.
Speaker 4: I should put that on my profile anchor like tendencies anchor adjacent.
Speaker 2: I really think though, like whether you're in a relationship or not, it's one of those things that you listen to and it almost helps you kind of understand yourself but also understand other people, even if it's friendships or just people in general. If you're like, take offense to someone needing alone time, it's like, not not you, it's just what they need.
Speaker 6: That took me probably yours to be okay with with Robbie, because he is that guy. He he needs the time, he needs the night to think and process and maybe a day to process and really come back with. Like you know, in my mind, I always was just like, no, no, no, we have to do it now. We to do it now, right, Let's stay up till two o'clock in the morning and just figure it out now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, because it feels like an abandonment thing, Yes.
Speaker 4: Exactly. Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So anyways, I really appreciated you meeting me on my needs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you. Yeah, it felt very mature.
Speaker 2: About you and Ali were able to have each other because she was also like are you good, Like what's going on and I'm like, I'm good, I'm just tired. Yeah, but yeah, we Haley and I just had like a day night on Saturday, and then yesterday had just like went and got feed stuff and made uh bracelets to trade for the Taylor Slip concert which is happening this week.
Speaker 4: Very much.
Speaker 1: My tickets came in during this podcast just now. I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Congratulate, thank you, Whoop.
Speaker 1: A week from tonight, we'll be there. Everyone's going, the whole family is going yes.
Speaker 3: Wow, and Tanya's going yes.
Speaker 4: I haven't told you what we're gonna wear.
Speaker 3: Oh, what are you gonna wear? Barbie clothes?
Speaker 4: No, we're gonna be invisible string.
Speaker 6: So it's either one of two ways.
Speaker 4: It's one of two ways.
Speaker 6: Either Robbie is gonna be the invisible and I'm gonna get already ordered just a bunch of string and I'm just gonna like wear a normal clothes and tie a bunch of string around me, so it's like invisible string, okay. Or we're gonna take the string and we're gonna tie it around the two of us together, holding us together, that missile string holding us together.
Speaker 2: That feels like a rough night for both mostly Robbie, mostly Robbie.
Speaker 6: He expressed concern over that, and I gave him a solution that we would wrap ourselves and then we would have like one little string like tying us together that we could untie to like use the restroom.
Speaker 3: Be But what about like walking around? What's that going to be? Like so fun?
Speaker 2: It feels a little more so like he'll just have a shirt that says invisible.
Speaker 4: No, he just wears whatever he wants. He likes that idea, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then you have strings tied all over.
Speaker 4: All over me. Yeah, I could be what I'm wearing now and just like tie a bunch of string around me.
Speaker 3: I have an idea. What what about you get like.
Speaker 6: We could write invisible on a hat and like he could be that that.
Speaker 1: Wasn't worth a gasp? I don't think.
Speaker 8: Are people doing this literal of costs of people?
Speaker 2: Are people are like taking a tiny lyric and like creating costumes out of it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so much to choose from, but like so on brand for us, it's our song. How do we not be invisible?
Speaker 4: String? To the tailor show?
Speaker 3: How do you not be invisible? String?
Speaker 2: Okay, what if you got like safe, tiny little safety pins and you got different colored string and put that all over you, like just to like a white tank like that, and you just had strings all over you.
Speaker 3: And then he had the same thing like camo.
Speaker 1: On because you're invisibly when you're in camo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not a bad idea.
Speaker 4: Tell me you talk to me about the safety pins again.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just like you like weave the safety pin and tight so you're safety. So it kind of looks cool because it's like safety pins, Like you could get gold safety pins and you just get little strings, tie knot and put the the sharp part through the knot and put that all over your shirt.
Speaker 4: There's just a bunch of string on my shirt instead of wrapping it around myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just think it'd give you a little more range of motion. Just something to think about consider.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but your ideas are that's right, So don't not a bad idea.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've told my kids will wear whatever you want if you want to give because they talk about what era should I be, and I told the nineteen eighty nine is my favorite. But I'll wear whatever you guys want me to wear. If you got with thrift shop or whatever. But I don't know what we'll see because you know, the wife has a veto as well, and so she gets embarrassed. So yeah, like I wanted to wear all pink to Barbie. Yeah, way to compromise. And I just wore pink shorts to Barbie. But I was like, I'll wear pink shirt, pink shorts, I'll wear it all. Was like, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, listen, your your wife is being a little bit.
Speaker 1: She's easily embarrassed.
Speaker 8: Everyone's wearing pink at Barbie.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, it is hard to be my wife and be easily embarrassed. But twenty one years now, oh wow, yeah, so we'll see, we'll see what we wear. And there's still drama because you know I told you that my fourteen year old got offered to go with a friend's family. Well, our seats are better because I got them through the radio station.
Speaker 3: I was wondering if that was going to happen.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have better seats than now. We're trying to work it out because we could do it with the three kids. Three kids sit in the good seats and then the four of us then but then Brooklyn's friends older sister is stuck with the grown ups.
Speaker 4: Well, sorry, so we may put the four.
Speaker 1: Kids up there the way. I don't know. I actually don't know where those seats are. I don't know where their seats are.
Speaker 4: The kids the better seats.
Speaker 1: Agree, there's four kids in three seats.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, sorry, it's like the Hunger Games. Someone to go.
Speaker 1: They were kind enough to invite my daughter.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be mean to exclude.
Speaker 4: But you give that choice to them. That Sophie's choice needs to be to their per right.
Speaker 1: Fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't make the choice. You don't grab a kid.
Speaker 3: I had a sixth sense that this was going to happen.
Speaker 2: Fortunately, Yeah, because I was thinking, I don't know where his front, I don't know where their seats are, but I know Mark's going to get them through the radio, so it's probably gonna be better seats.
Speaker 4: I think you give it.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see it out. One thing is not a possibility I've been told is switching like during the show is not going to happen because you can't get between different sections at the stadium.
Speaker 3: It's so big.
Speaker 4: What are you gonna wear, Barbie.
Speaker 2: I haven't figured it out yet, but themed I'm gonna My goal is to be themed. I have one top that's giving midnight rain, but it's very heavy. It's like metal.
Speaker 4: It's hot, it's gonna be hot. It's kind of chain like and it's gonna be hot.
Speaker 2: And it Yeah, it's a movie.
Speaker 4: Not so you're gonna be wrapped in strings mummy walking around you guys, Oh my god, Sorry we didn't know what the vision is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not gonna be like mummy status because it's gonna be like I look like I'm string on me.
Speaker 4: Maybe a nice little necklace or something.
Speaker 2: Oh well, okay, well that changes everything. Just a necklace and.
Speaker 4: Like mummy vibes.
Speaker 8: You know that was picturing like a low commitment mummy.
Speaker 1: Not even.
Speaker 4: You because.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you need some fishing line that's invisible.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 4: It's not a bad idea. That's not a bad idea.
Speaker 2: We do need to talk about summer. I turn pretty and and just like that. So I think we take a break and come back.
Speaker 4: It's such a bummer that nobody watches Love Island.
Speaker 3: Well, you can.
Speaker 2: All we hear about on your story is Love Island. So you need to get a clip in on this and take your take advantage.
Speaker 4: We can talk to me with it. Now, I can.
Speaker 2: Maybe try to ask questions that can spur the conversation.
Speaker 3: Let's see how good I am.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, we'll be right back.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, it's jenn Ashqwitz and Kevin McHale from and That's what you really missed podcasts. We are going through all six seasons of Glee and we are giving you the behind the scenes stories of what it was really like filming, the musical numbers and episodes.
Speaker 10: It's been so special to revisit the show that changed our lives with some of our closest friends and to share some of the most authentic and real experiences we had together, completely raw and unfiltered. Plus we chat with our co stars like Jane Lynch, Chris Kolfer, Heather Morris and Beriley, Harry Shamp, Junior court over Street, Josh Susman, Max Adler, Rome Rosemont, John Stamos, Alex snul and dot Marie Jones on the pod, and so many more to come. We have some exciting guests coming up.
Speaker 7: And we can't forget the behind the scenes crew who made it all happen. Our dear friends and literally the hardest working crew in Hollywood. From creators Ryan Murphy and Ian Brennan to directors, camera operators, musical directors. We are sharing all of our experiences on Glee.
Speaker 10: So meet us in the choir room at McKinley High and join us weekly on and that's what you really missed available wherever you listen to your podcasts.
Speaker 9: Hi, I'm Chris Harrison, host of the Most Dramatic podcast ever. I'm just like you, always looking for something interesting, heartfelt and entertaining to listen to. You know, look, maybe you used to watch a show every Monday night and now you have a lot of time on your hands and you're looking for something new, someone who's here for the right reasons. If you will, I've got you. Listen to the Most Dramatic podcast Ever on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 3: All right, we're back.
Speaker 4: Do you express Phoebe's ants? Really quick?
Speaker 2: Quick side note before we get into yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I know, no, I don't mean you, but do you get sometimes she goes to the groomer every time, every time they do it. We have this debate earlier and some people say it's not necessary, We'll just fill back up. So it's like you're constantly expressing.
Speaker 3: Them, phoebe.
Speaker 2: When I know when I'm like, I try to keep her on a pretty consistent grooming schedule. It's like once every I would say, like four to six weeks, it's so bad.
Speaker 3: No, why'd you make that face?
Speaker 4: It just feels far. Oh do you bathe her?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: She doesn't even go outside okay, okay, and she was going to the park with other dogs and stuff. But I do have like wipes where I wipe her feet before bed, but that's really the extent of it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyways, So when she'll start doing the thing where she scoots her butt on the and that's when I go, okay, it's time. So like literally the day after, I'll try and get her into the groomer. Yeah all right, you don't get her anal glance expressed every time.
Speaker 6: I did, And then she would scoot her butt a lot after she got groomed, and so then I was like, she is she not expressing them all the way? So now I'm going to take her to the vet to do it, because I feel like surgically they know what's up.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 6: I mean, now, I don't know if it's totally necessary, so, you know, it's just something that's going on in my dog mom brain.
Speaker 2: You could do it yourself if you wanted to put some gloves on.
Speaker 3: How do you do it? I don't know.
Speaker 2: But my mom did it to our family dog time. She did it outside at the time, they lived on a golf course. My sister said the whole entire outside smelled.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: After that, I was like, no.
Speaker 4: I asked my bet if I could go in the room and watch her do it, and they said, no.
Speaker 3: You're so so rude.
Speaker 4: You know, I just want to be there for my dog. Okay, Wow, anyway to t back to TV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess quick side note, Yeah, how did you? How did you enter that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: The just her just texted me. So I just saw it and I was like.
Speaker 3: Are you caught up on the summery term? Pretty?
Speaker 4: I'm not caught up?
Speaker 3: Now how far are you?
Speaker 4: I'm four episodes in.
Speaker 2: You saw the arcade up as the boardwalk episode, the competition.
Speaker 4: Then I'm three episodes in.
Speaker 1: Oh boy?
Speaker 2: All right, Well we won't talk about that much much for that, but it here's my thing. I know, the show in general is corny, Like it's just like it's teenagers falling in love, but it's like sweet. Like I thoroughly enjoyed the first season. I really enjoy the show this second season. That episode it was like a boardwalk episode where they were just.
Speaker 3: Competing the whole time. Uh huh was the corny?
Speaker 2: It felt like such a filler episode. I was like, what's the point of this?
Speaker 6: So I've had some debates with people on Instagram about this show, and a lot of people think the first season was much better than the second season.
Speaker 3: Is that the That's the extent of the debate, Just like.
Speaker 6: Well, we were doing the whole team Jeremiah team Tomat thing and then it spiraled into like, for some reason, I just feel like I don't like this season as much as I like the first one, and like that seems to be the consensus.
Speaker 3: I know, but I can't figure out what it was. But man, it was tough Easton.
Speaker 2: We just quickly need to talk about And just like that, because boy Aiden came back on this last episode.
Speaker 8: I was putting it off because I knew I was enjoying the show. I was like having a rare moment where I was enjoying, and just like that, the last two episodes.
Speaker 2: I'm concerned about that alone.
Speaker 8: The last two before this, I was enjoying. Spoiler alert Jane Rander no more. I was very happy about that. But then spoiler alert, Yeah it happens.
Speaker 3: It's just like three people other than us still watching this show.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but we watched the newest one last night. I knew Aiden was coming back, and the episode sucks. It's terrible. But I saw Aidan's outfit beforehand on the Internet where he looks like Edward Scissorhands, and I was like, oh great, they don't even make my man look good like this. This is gonna suck so bad. The moment he did you watch it right? Okay, the moment where Carrie sees like there's a mix up in what restaurant they're going to mean that when Carrie sees him. I did think that was a cute moment, and Allison and I were like, this is this is very nice and then they started talking and I was like, oh my god, I hate this deer.
Speaker 6: I saw this meme and it was about Peter Herman coming back, and it was like, it just goes to show you how many, how many how.
Speaker 4: Little eligible bachelors were.
Speaker 6: Out there in the world, and somebody that was after Charlotte in season two or whatever is back now going after Carrie.
Speaker 8: Charlotte got set up with him in a synagogue, I think, and now Carrie's he's an app creator and Carrie made him crash on his bike.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: I was upset about that because I thought he was so cute and I was like, oh, this, I like him for her, and then it went so downhill.
Speaker 3: But that felt like a Sex and the City episode.
Speaker 8: I enjoyed that.
Speaker 3: That was fine, and then.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm I was team Aiden, like I like Aiden, but that outfit.
Speaker 3: Was so so weird and weird. But also did I miss something? Is he not married anymore? Because wasn't he married?
Speaker 8: In the last episode, Carrie starts writing an or she's writing an email to him like cathartically, and then someone's over at her house. I can't remember, and like, Oh, what's this and she's like, Oh, it's it's an ex boyfriend. He was married, he's now divorced.
Speaker 3: They just did that.
Speaker 8: I think he's living in California. He's not living in New York anymore. But uh, yeah, I have low hopes for the rest of the season. Samantha is looming, the shadow of Samantha is learning. She has not appeared yet. I'm really interested to see.
Speaker 4: What's going to be a disappointment.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to be a phone call. I think it's just going to be a clip of her on the phone.
Speaker 8: I think it's gonna be a clip of her on the phone using dialogue from the old show. So nothing new has been recorded. I don't think. Oh, I think they worked at some kind of deal Kim Catral to use old like maybe an unused take or something like that, like AI, Yeah, potentially, Yeah, I think that's means.
Speaker 4: But why isn't that what the strike is exactly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just bad. Did you want to? Oh, so, tell me about Love Island, Tommy.
Speaker 4: Say, we're talking about a lot of bad television. Let me tell you where the good TV. Tell us about it? Is ITV.
Speaker 6: It is called Love Island UK. The UK version is where it's at. Let me explain to you how I feel as though I am a sports fan and this is like my basketball season or like football.
Speaker 3: Seasons, fantasy draft.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like, I'm so into this show and there's a whole like zeitgeist of people that are just like me with this, and I just discovered this new thing.
Speaker 4: It's called VPN. So what you can do is.
Speaker 6: I don't know exactly how to do it because Robbie figured it out, but you can VPN into the UK, the United Kingdom. You're seeing I'm seeing it actually live and there's a schmortga. They're ahead in the UK. They are like three or four or five episodes ahead of us in the US because you have to watch it through HULO like Plebeians here in the US.
Speaker 4: If you VPN into the UK, I can watch it in real time. And I discovered I can vote. I think.
Speaker 3: God would change, change, rise changed if.
Speaker 4: I can vote. So now I am beaming with excitement and.
Speaker 6: Joy that I have discovered this VPN into the United Kingdom and now I'm getting everything real time and I can vote, even though I don't like any of the couples this year, so I don't even know how I vote for, but it really like makes me feel like I'm a part of it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: The voting aspect of the show feels anti you because essentially you're voting someone out of the potential falling in love.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, but like some people deserve it okay to be dump, so not everyone deserves love, correct, Sunshine Mine.
Speaker 6: On the Island. It's just part of the game. It's just part of the rules. Like someone has to come in and someone has to get dump. It's just like a part of it.
Speaker 3: So who So you're not you don't like any of the.
Speaker 4: Couples, So it's interesting because I don't like it's interesting. The producers of this show are so phenomenal because I don't like, normally I stand a couple and like I love them, I love them, I love them. I don't like any of.
Speaker 6: These couples, but I'm so invested in this season like they do. They've done such a good job of really changing it up and like totally like dumping people out of the blue and then bringing them back and like it's been so outrageous that it's really kept me captivated.
Speaker 3: And you're not someone who likes the structure of a show, like you like.
Speaker 2: The idea that anything can happen. The producers can do anything they want.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like the rules, Like Katie comes in as a bombshell, she picks Zach and then boom they just dump Molly like normally they let them be single, and then like you know, Molly came and then they bring.
Speaker 4: Her back for cost some more, which was even more shocking.
Speaker 3: So how far are we in the show? Are we halfway?
Speaker 6: We're way past halfway now basically the end.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: I think it ends like the first week or two of August.
Speaker 3: So we're getting to that's sneaking up. That's this week now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's sneaking up quick. And I don't know what I'm gonna do. And it's over, I'm gonna be really sad.
Speaker 2: Well, there will be another seventy five episodes like soon right.
Speaker 4: I might have to watch the US one, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like they should bring you to the set and like let you experience it.
Speaker 4: I love it. But they film it.
Speaker 6: No, they don't even film it in the United Kay, you're in that far off? No, they film it somewhere far away, like I don't know.
Speaker 3: They filmed it in Majorca this year they did. Yeah, I was in Majorca. Oh yeah, so you could go.
Speaker 2: It was like in Africa for some of my favorite place I've ever got. Well, I think they do it different places this year.
Speaker 6: The villa looks the same. They like really replicate it, but I guess they just put in a different places.
Speaker 3: So ugly. The villa is ugly.
Speaker 2: The villa decor Tanya, Tanya round.
Speaker 4: What I would give to spend a day in that villa. But I always asked Robbie.
Speaker 6: I'm like, if we were in the villa together, do you think that we would like pick each other?
Speaker 3: Interesting? Has that caused any fights or did?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a smart man. One thing about he's a smart man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that he's into it too, Like it's really fun because like we're both really into it.
Speaker 3: I'm so thrilled that he's into it for your sake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'd be a real bummer if he wasn't.
Speaker 3: Did that feel good to talk about it? Did that to kill you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Thank you? Everybody, you're weal coming to my Ted talk.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's a lot more people who enjoy Martin. Robby loves it. Oh yeah, she's a big fan. There was a total zeitgeist out there. By the way, in the Barbie movie, I loved how the like the narration of when she's crying and she's like, I feel like when she said you didn't feel pretty right before America for air speech, and then Helen Mirren's like, uh no to the apartment.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I saw last night of someone who went to a test screening and comparing what was changed because there was like a fart scene that they cut or something. But when they show the matel building, there was more. Helen Mirren saying, we want to extend our greatest gratitude to Mattel for allowing us to portray them like this. And I thought that was funny. You should have been in the movie.
Speaker 4: That is funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, creative. Okay, I think we have a little time for emales, so we'll get right into that.
Speaker 1: Naomi says, I'm thirty one. I'm happily married nine years. I've got four beautiful babies, seven, six, three and two months. Oh man, Naomi, you have your hands full. My husband and I met and we were both living two hours from family outside a large city, but when I was pregnant with our second child to move back to where I'm from and to be close to the family. We've lived here about six years and we're lonely. There's not really a better way to put it. This town is a population of about four hundred. We love that our neighborhood is quaint and safe. Our kids are close to family. We have a great relationship with family, and that's how we both grew up. But my husband and I miss having friends and friends with kids. How do we decide if we should be content with where we are or make a life changing move. Does the grass only look greener on the other side or is it actually greener? Wow? Well, first, I just want to say it's refreshing that Naomi's in a happy, healthy relationship and has no problems with that.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, true, definitely two anchors in that relationship.
Speaker 2: It's interesting to me because I think being two hours away is like the ideal, Like if you could move two hours away and still have friendships and things that kept you busy, I think you could feel content being there and close enough that you could get in the car and.
Speaker 3: Get to your family in two hours.
Speaker 2: Like that to me feels like if my family all just live like an hour or two away, I'd be that would be perfect.
Speaker 3: A drive away even.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like is it two hours or is it two hours without traffic?
Speaker 3: I mean they're in a town of population of four hundred. I can't imagine traffic. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true. That's true. That's true.
Speaker 2: I just think that you're young and your kids are young, and it sounds like you're in a healthy relationship and being able to be I don't know. This is hard to answer, because I love I've lived so far away from family since I was nineteen.
Speaker 4: But no, it's not even family. They don't have friends, That's what I'm saying. But she's but she's saying no one.
Speaker 2: But she's saying she wants should we move so where where we can make a life and have friends surrounding us. And I'm saying I think it would be really healthy to experience having friendship. I think friendships are like I genuinely I believe friendships are your chosen family.
Speaker 3: Wherever you live.
Speaker 6: And they're like, not to get morbid on this, but like if they feel lonely where they are, it's only going to get worse, and like God forbid something happens, you know what I mean, Like they need to have you need to not be somewhere where you feel lonely.
Speaker 4: That's not a good place to be in my honest opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Well, I also think It's like, yeah, you have this.
Speaker 1: Same what you just said, it seemed like you did both. Besides, what do you mean, well, it seemed like you did both sides. You don't want to be lonely, but also you want to be close to family where that's what she's saying is I don't want to be I'm close to family and I'm lonely. What should she do?
Speaker 2: She wants to have friends and like have things to do and feel like life, you know, and she's in a small town which feels safe, and she has family nearby, but she doesn't feel sounds like she doesn't feel fulfilled. And my thought is you can all what about this? You can always move back, like you can always move back to this.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just My only thought is sorry I didn't ruth that many kids is like, yeah, my facial expressions were distracting, and I apologize, But I just feel like with four kids, help is an important thing. And having mom around, brothers, sisters, aunts around, family around that can help you with those four kids, because you're gonna need a break every once in a while. And if you guys, move to an area where you don't have that kind of help, you're gonna miss it a lot, I think because that you're not gonna have a lot of date nights, because it's gonna be hard to get a sitter for four kids, and that's gonna be expensive. I don't know. I'm leaning towards either staying where you are or moving a little closer to a town, but staying driving distance from mom and dad.
Speaker 2: But like, my mom lives two hours for my brother, and she will drive over whenever she has availability, Like during the summer while she was off from teaching, she would drive over and help them and like watch the baby. Obviously it's one versus four, but she was still able to go over and help them when they needed a break. You know, she's still there. Her my sister in law's mom lives locally, so they have her too. But I think moving to a bigger town where there's more to do and you have chance to meet more people and have friendships.
Speaker 3: I think that's she's only thirty one.
Speaker 4: You know, Mark's swaying me with the help thing.
Speaker 6: Now now I'm thinking, like, throw on some VR goggles and coka a Taylor Swift show and make some friends are.
Speaker 1: Jealous because we never had any help with the kids. Yeah, our families are always really far away and it really is hard to get time together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that is key. I think that's key. Join our Facebook group, make some friends, some virtual friends.
Speaker 1: Have Like, that's an interesting test of the Facebook group's power. Are there other scrubbers in that town of four.
Speaker 4: Hundred yeah, or nearby or like, yeah, I don't know. That is so you really threw it in the help situation.
Speaker 2: All right, market Tanya are team, stay where you are, throw on some VR team.
Speaker 3: You're young, your kids are young.
Speaker 2: Like, go live, go live your life and be close enough where your family can get to you when you need them.
Speaker 6: But but like, if you have family around, you can also like be more proactive about doing weekends.
Speaker 4: Away to the city, go two hours away to that two hours or.
Speaker 6: Make friends in the Facebook group and like go to meet somewhere with everybody for a weekend, or.
Speaker 4: Go to like Vegas for the weekend, or I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, horrible, it was very conflicting advice. She's like, thanks for no help, but we do wish you the best.
Speaker 1: All right, well, Jade real quickly, Jade wants to ask you, Becca if she's so freaked out by Chicken. Lately, you posted how chicken freaks you out and certain pieces of alarming you'll avoid them. How do you eat McDonald's chicken McNuggets? That's barely meet According to Jade, I would ever say such a thing. Yeah, I'm not even sure it's real chicken. I can't tell you how many times I've bitten into a McNugget had to spit out a part that was too hard to chew. Anyway, all jokes aside, I'm a huge fan of you all, and you make my runs a million times better. Have the best week. Well that's sweet Jade out there running.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Have I had some issues where I've bitten into a McDonald any nugget and had to maybe spit it out and not eat it for a minute. Sure, but ever since McDonald's they did this whole switch where they were like, now we use real white meat.
Speaker 3: They're delicious.
Speaker 2: But you know, I'm having like an aversion to all meat right now. It's really bad. I don't know if everyone's like, did you get bit by a tick? It's not I didn't. Oh, but all the signs for that, it's called like alpha gal or something is like the what happens where you can't taste or things taste bad, but people are saying it tastes like trash, like it's really bad. The only way I can describe it is like beef taste too much like beef. Chicken tastes like too much like chicken. It is so gross. I can't eat anything, so I haven't even tried tom. Maybe McDonald's is my key to getting back into doing it. It's not fully real, but McDonald's chicken nuggets with regular honey, you can't beat it.
Speaker 8: That's I get back to Barbie, the chicken nuggets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's my uh what's it called the little portal? Yeah, So thank you the hardway from.
Speaker 1: Meat and dairy as a society, and I am here for it. I think it's fantastic.
Speaker 4: Really, that's all I eat is meat.
Speaker 1: I love the meatless stuff. I love the impossible burgers. I love the We had oat milk ice cream last night. It was delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love dairy.
Speaker 2: I haven't had aversion to dairy, but yeah, it's very concerning what what I'm experiencing. Because I went to get in and out right when we got home, and it was like I could taste the meat too much. It's all really comical talking about in aversion to meat, being in a relationship up with a woman.
Speaker 3: Like every time I say it, I'm just like, oh, here come the jokes. They write themselves.
Speaker 4: They do write themselves.
Speaker 2: We do have a Thursday episode this week we are bringing in Chef Bay is her biggest fan and has stalked her multiple times on different occasions.
Speaker 4: So it's true, it's actually true.
Speaker 3: We're going to talk to her about that.
Speaker 6: I'm curious to see from her perspective, like what it was like when I met her for the first time, because.
Speaker 4: For me it was quite.
Speaker 3: Jarringaring for people.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but I love her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're well, see, I'm sure she'll be like, oh my gosh, you were so sweet. She's not going to give us a real I would love if she did. Like, yeah, I was a little bit scared ask her.
Speaker 6: Tell her we should say it's okay up to her. I wouldn't go up to her. I was too like nervous to go up to her. And she's totally by herself, cooking in the kitchen and I was like, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so funny, what who you're nervous about. Yeah, chef By, Well, she's in the studio this week, so get rid for that.
Speaker 3: And we will all going to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 8: No, I will not be a Taylor Swift. I went to the Bare Naked Ladies instead. And I'll be watching everyone on social media having a blast, and I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: For everybody, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: But you can watch the live stream on TikTok.
Speaker 8: I heard about that, might be doing that. Yeah, so I'll be wandering from.
Speaker 3: Far before we go. What are the surprise songs you're hoping for?
Speaker 4: So I have powers and I called Stay Stays Day the night she performed it.
Speaker 3: Didn't you want it for you? Didn't you want that for your show?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: But I didn't state that clearly.
Speaker 3: I think you did. I think they said what surprise songs? It's me?
Speaker 4: I said it. I said it. What's the price songs? Do you guys want? I really want Stay Stace Day? I didn't say for August third.
Speaker 3: Oh, you just meant for someone else you wanted it, that's deep down what you meant. You wanted it for someone else's show, not your own.
Speaker 4: No, I wanted it for my show, my own show, but.
Speaker 3: Because you specify it correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, let's talk so that if you have that many powers, I need to make sure that we're getting a good song.
Speaker 4: I know, and I didn't put it in writing.
Speaker 6: But my other one was all of the Girls, and she did that one with Stace Day and I had I'm like, I'm so pissed.
Speaker 4: I didn't put that in writing. I know, and I was gonna believe you. But I'm all tapped out now, so you don't have a snow. I need to go to my spreadsheet though, and see what's left.
Speaker 3: I think there's quite a few.
Speaker 4: Like I'd be surprised there's not so much. I need to go to this spreadsheet.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what I'm hoping for. I'm hoping for the I'm definitely out of the Okay, here is I two Out.
Speaker 3: Of the Woods piano on the piano.
Speaker 2: She already did it on the guitar, but out of the Woods on the piano, and Snow on the beach with Lana.
Speaker 1: Oh, that'd be good.
Speaker 2: I feel it's possible that that's gonna happen during her AIA some crazy guests, I predict.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mark, what are yours?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: The ones I want. I would like to hear I know places, and I would like to hear New Year's Day.
Speaker 3: Wow, New Year's Day.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: I'd also like a daylight. I wouldn't mind a daylight.
Speaker 4: According to this, she's she's done a daylight. Yeah, okay, so I would really enjoy It's not gonna happen, but endgame with Ed Sheeran.
Speaker 3: That's possible. That's possible.
Speaker 6: I love New Romantics, good one. I would really enjoy New Romantics. And I would also really enjoy Babe.
Speaker 3: Okay, I need you to take that back. Why if I'm a babe, I'm gonna be bummed.
Speaker 4: I love babe.
Speaker 3: It's like one of my favorite ball power so can we. I'm Cornelia? Oh I love Cornelia. I would love Cornelia.
Speaker 4: I forgot that you existed as a good one.
Speaker 3: To take it back on your rad no, take it away?
Speaker 4: I am what about your losing me?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. I don't exaustinating, but I would be. I would go feral if she.
Speaker 4: Played and she didn't even choose. I'm just surprised Joe Co wrote it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, here's still hoping we all get great songs.
Speaker 4: New Romantics is a bop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I'm fine with New Romantics, but forgot that you existed in Babe. I need you to take the powers away from this two.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: We love you guys. We'll be back Thursday and have a wonderful week