Speaker 1: The volume. Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 2: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: The crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to.
Speaker 1: There's nothing funny about it.
Speaker 2: Boozmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 1: Ah oh Joe.
Speaker 2: According to reports, Aaron Rodgers apparently pleaded to stay with the Jets before the Jets announced this week they are moving on from Aaron Rodgers after two seasons with the team. Rogers reportedly tried to make his case for why the Jets should keep him. According to The New York Post, Rogers pleading with the Jets to give him one more one or two more years as the starter. During his final conversation with the team, Rogers aggressively urged the Jets to keep him, but once the decision was made to part ways, Rogers accepted, Yeah, I mean, I'm.
Speaker 4: Ugh that that's that's tough. That's tough. I think Aaron Rodgers can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Obviously, you goten to a point where you've always been great and the team has actually needed you. You're always in a position of power, you know, where you always had the leverage and now being on the other side of things, the other side of the fence, now seeing.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, we don't need you.
Speaker 4: Things are different now as great as he once was, You're not.
Speaker 1: What's my saying on Joe? What do I say? What they'll do? Tolerate what they'll do, Tolerate you until they get Now.
Speaker 2: I want you to tell me one thing, one thing Aaron Rodgers did and it's two years there that could justify the Jeffs keeping for another year.
Speaker 1: Not a damn thing. So not showing up domindicant, think about it all show.
Speaker 2: They said that if you were to come back, you'd have to be to everything, so that total number one, you're not invested. Okay, how does going on Pat McAfee every single week?
Speaker 1: And I love p matth and ay, great platform, but for the Jets, how does that help? Bill?
Speaker 4: It doesn't at all and definitely doesn't help because the fact that you won't winning, not only were you losing to get your but kicked every goddamn week, you're still you're going on the show, and then you're creating controversy with some of the things that you're saying on that McAfee show.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can't You can't have you can't have it both ways. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, now all of a sudden he want to be about the team when he's never been about to, and he won't be if they were to bring him back.
Speaker 1: You don't. You don't change overnight.
Speaker 4: Eleparate spots never change junk, A zebra stripes never change junk.
Speaker 1: They never changed.
Speaker 4: They just go about throwing things differently until they get you where they want you. Then they go right back to the normal program. Oh ways, it's always been that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a lot of this had to do with it.
Speaker 2: I thought the Jets because when y'all got y'all butt on that plane and I flew out there, Yes, and when y'all I won't run the car I want Alan Lazard, I won't.
Speaker 1: I won't Makethaniel Hacket, What the hell do you think? He thinks he thinks he's the king of palace.
Speaker 4: But also not only does he think he's the king of the palace, but he understands he needs those that's already been around him, that he understands, that he trusts that he knows he how didn't work out for him, and it didn't work out the way you wanted tell it enough?
Speaker 1: So you you paying guys.
Speaker 2: You gave av Nazzar three years, thirty three million dollars now, congratulations.
Speaker 1: Hey. The one thing you can say about it now he Hey, if he likes you, he likes you.
Speaker 2: If he don't, he don't, Yeah, you right now. But I'm just saying when you said, when you're trying to ingratiate yourself to a team, if that's what you truly want to do, you're becoming your adopted team aspect the team concept. You need me to be here for many camp You need me to be here for OTAs.
Speaker 1: I'm here.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to figure out why was he so big that Peyton Manning never missed those Tom Brady didn't miss that. Tom Brady when he went to Temple received this man was breaking protocol in congregate with his receivers in the high school field. You see the difference. You see the difference when guys are bought in. See a lot of guys talk about T. But you see, if I were to remove that, if I were to remove that A and that T, what is it on your me?
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's fun. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's hard for me to see and I'm on the outside. I'm looking for the paro. But all I know is you what what's being reported. I don't think he's done anything to ingratiate himself to the team that says I'm a team and I want to be a part of that.
Speaker 4: Now, Hell Ray Charles, to see that you haven't done nothing, done nothing to come back. You know, you know good well pleading Like listen, if you had something to fall back on when you do do the when you do the plead, then you have a case who you ain't got nothing.
Speaker 1: To fall back on.
Speaker 2: What it's like, oh you? And then you come up with this cockerband me. Well, you know, mandatory means different things different people.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Ti, I'm gonna look up the definition of mandatory because I thought mandatory was what it was.
Speaker 1: But huh, man, why are you looking at that?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Shut out? Shout out to the homie.
Speaker 4: We we got, we got, we got a new subscribe A good friend of mine cam down in Boston watching man.
Speaker 1: I salute you. Appreciate it, appreciate this poor homie.
Speaker 2: Mandatory required by law, Warringhams were made mandatory for cyclists, which means you're required to do it. Mandatory attendance is required, which means, oh, Joe, you're required to be there. So I don't know who what mandatory, So maybe it means different things to different people. Who somebody that doesn't know the definition of mandatory, it might mean something. But if you understand an error, Rogers is highly intelligent. If you just listen to it, he'll tell you he's highly intelligent. So the team like, maybe we made a mistake. We're here and remember, oh, Joe, I kept telling you, I said, Oh Joe, he and.
Speaker 1: Gary Wilson on that side light of the training camp.
Speaker 4: Oh, let me tell you why I said that, because listen, me and Carson were just like that too in training camp.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 4: Me and Carson was like that in the training camp. How many years during the season, how many years did you play with Carson ten? Okay, how many years had him and Gary Wilson played together? You're right, you're right, you're right. Yeah, it was it was early. But that's that fire though.
Speaker 1: Uh Wilson.
Speaker 2: How Gary Wilson win offensive rookie other year of the entire league with Zach Wilson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Zach Wilson was a better quarterback to the f YI, and I said, I told you that.
Speaker 1: You're better quarterbaty who huh better quarterback Rogers?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm not talking about the old ant Roger. I'm talking about the new Anon Rogers. Now that that's a whole nother story.
Speaker 2: No, the old Aaron Rodgers are just an old Aaron Rodgers. Uh, that's the I mean, look here, Robert Flaller got fired.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh, yoe we well, I wish we could.
Speaker 2: I wish we could pull this up if I were talking about this because I didn't really doll then we're gonna talk about it. But I say, pretty soon, they're gonna run out of people to fire. Yeah, they're gonna run out people took the moment. Hunh Now Robert Floller got fired, Na thing your Hockett got.
Speaker 1: Got on her demoted? But damn one two?
Speaker 2: Who the next person? The production? Oh shall look at us pro stopping? How many games they won?
Speaker 1: Six? How many? Six? And twelve? How many games they won? Six? Right? Yeah? What's six? Can I ask you a question? Yes? How many games they wont?
Speaker 2: Was?
Speaker 1: Zach Wilson asked, ash, I think that was? What? What were they? Seven?
Speaker 2: And ten? Or eighty nine with Zach Wilson seven and ten k So who is the better quarterback again for the Jets? Mm hmm, okay, number don't I try to um, don't lie. I said, look, when you bring if you're if you're a defensive base footballer, say, and you believe you bring in one guy and he's going to.
Speaker 1: Change your your your your your, your fortunes. Your defense better not drop off or they dropped all tremendously.
Speaker 2: And prop but here's the thing they were saying, if the defense drops off, what's he supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Come and pick up?
Speaker 6: But he wasn't there the drop off, There you go, there you go, and that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: I just me, Look, I don't think he did in many favors in that building, with his attitude to miss many camps and to blow it off and pretend like it was nothing. The continuously going on on the p MAC show. I don't think that helped. I don't think I don't think that helped their situation at all. But at the end of the day, he made a decision that he felt that was in the best interest of him, and that's what he did. And so the Jets have no choice but to do what's in the best interest of them, and they didn't feel bringing him back was gonna change anything, because sometimes, O Joe, it's more than just on field. Sometimes the locker room. Look at everybody talks about Jalen Hurts and.
Speaker 1: What he is in the locker room, you know, everybody.
Speaker 2: Look at where they talk about these quarterbacks, how they talk about Hurts, how they talk about and look, let's just go take Manny and take Brady, put them to the side. Look at how they talk about some of these other quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Hurt.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put my homes to the side, but I'm gonna talk about some of those guys that that when we think about a pantheon, that's gonna be with the historically at all time greats. Look at how his teammates in the organization of demark about him.
Speaker 1: All I know.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of talk coming out of Green Bay, uh that that they didn't involve him when it came to picking a new coach.
Speaker 1: They didn't involve him.
Speaker 2: But it's being reported that the CEO picked up the phone and says, don't you be the problem, be a solution. It's just, uh, it's gonna be very interesting to see where it goes, because I think the thing is, look, we we mentioned places. The Raiders need a quarterback, Potentially New Orleans need a quarterback.
Speaker 7: Potentially Cleveland needs a quarterback like Jerry Rogers, the Judy Rogers in joke. I like like that.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to what other place Tennessee seeds that they might take him.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think Tennessee is going to potentially trade down. But if you trade down, Rogers's gonna be available. None's gonna cautiate anything you take. Rogers have Will Levis learning under him.
Speaker 4: That that's a good move. That's a good move. Rogers the Calvin Ridley.
Speaker 1: I just don't get. First of all, I don't know what the Tennessee is doing. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: First of all, they first of all, they traded aj because they drafted trailing Murgens.
Speaker 1: The dude has one touchdown in two years. Three years?
Speaker 2: Maybe, Okay, now you release they're Henry and I think I think Tony Poula had an unbelievable season. But you try to tell mean you think Pollard was a better running back than Derrick Henry. That's we're not doing that, O Joe. We're not gonna do that. So I don't you know it? After what after one season, two season, they fired the general manager, Ran Carr, throught and they got somebody.
Speaker 1: So I don't really kind of know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Could I see them trading that pick potentially, But I think Ericson Rodgers fist there fencing, uh he fencing, uh, Vegas, Cleveland. I'm trying to think where else the Giants the Giants and potentially look at it. Remember that we talked about the other day on Joe Matthew Stafford going from Jersey to New York. If you can get Aeron Rodgers for free, just pick him up. You do that, keep your pick, you keep that third pick of the draft.
Speaker 1: What are you think.
Speaker 4: That's tough? That's toff. I just think it's that it's going to be an issue wherever he goes. I think it's gonna be issue where he goes. Look at what he had with the Jets and he only won six games. I'm just I'm just speaking from an offensive standpoint.
Speaker 2: Pittsburgh is Pittsburgh in play.
Speaker 4: I don't like I don't like the Pittsburgh. Look, okay, I don't like Pittsburgh. Look I just now listen, Tomlin ain't playing that. Tomlin is not playing that.
Speaker 1: I just say it, don't Joe.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just trying to throw out some places that could potentially use a quarterback.
Speaker 1: And I don't have to give up draft capital the game, right And.
Speaker 4: I mean you said the best too, The best too was was was Cleveland in the Raiders?
Speaker 1: Who needs you don't like the most? I mean, uh, you know what? I like that?
Speaker 4: I like the Giants. I said that last week we were on the show. Damn Aaron Rodgers, the Leak Neighbors, Laitue Neighbors had a great year. You get a quarterback like Aaron Rodgers in there, you never know then you got When you think about the Aaron Rodgers you're getting, You're getting maybe a humble Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers. Understanding, my lease is very short now.
Speaker 4: I can't get away with some of the things I used to be able to get away with because I don't have that leverage anymore.
Speaker 1: So I don't have a choice but to.
Speaker 4: Walk on eggshells because I'm already walking on that thin line. Oh then ie, you never.
Speaker 1: Know, I hope. So.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I think the thing is I like to see guys play as long as they want to play, especially if they can contribute. I don't know if we're ever going to see the m v P Aaron Rodgers again. Do I think he can help a team. But what's your goals? You have to have a real stock he I mean, you know a lot of times those guys used to be guys to elevate. As they start to get aged, now you need to elevate them. You see where Peyton Manning went. He went to the Broncos. The Marius Thomas rest his soul, Eric Decker, Julius Thomas, no Ean ramno outstanding, no Channo outstanding defense. Offensive line was solidified, that klady that had vast quess, that had nice offensive line. Okay Tom, what did Tom do? Element And those guys start to get beat up. He goes to Tampa. What table got on your Chris gone?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You see, and they get drunk to come out of retirement. You see defense hungry, Carl Bowles doing it. So now where they could always elevate, now they need elevators. Travis Hunter will attend the combine as a corner OTO.
Speaker 1: Are you surprised, No, not at all, Not at all.
Speaker 4: Listen, I am surprised a little bit because I said it, and I've said it all the time, especially during the season.
Speaker 1: I would love to see Travis Hunter.
Speaker 4: On the off of the side of the ball and then play a few packages on D the other way. Because, yeah, I know, I'm just saying from a financial standpoint, when it's time to get paid, who makes.
Speaker 1: More money on the receivers of the TVs? For sure?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's all. That's the only reason. But listen, I like I like that he's going in as the dB.
Speaker 1: It's going to be nice.
Speaker 4: I'm excited to see him, especially in the drill, especially in the drills, to see his transition, how smooth he is, him getting in and out of breaks, ball skills, stuff like that. I think he's gonna do very, very very well. And I'm saying, when it's time to run the forty, I wouldn't be surprised if you run full two.
Speaker 2: I don't see him at that fast. I think high for I think high for three, low four fours.
Speaker 1: This is don't be surprised. Don't be surprised. He too long on the stride of the run like that.
Speaker 2: I think, O Joe, you think you got that kind of speedy, They got those kind.
Speaker 4: Of wheels when you specifically trained with sipety trains for the comme and you and you do speed training, anybody, don't be surprised if he clocked FO two wow high foto way FO two nine.
Speaker 1: I think he. I think he's going to clips here.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you what talking to everybody, Yes, sir, there's like playing that corner and have some pack. Except what we were saying, everybody was jumping on us why he can't play every snap on offense and defense. Because he can't. Because he can't. And y'all just want to argue the fact with people that have played the game, that have studied the game. I ain't talking about No, we're not no casuals. We know what it takes to play at an elite level. There, y'all, Oh he better what y'all do realize that don played baseball? Do you know how hard it is to hit a baseball? And I ain't talking about no Deon wasn't just no guy been back at chance anyone series? Check his batting average.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't play every single snap from offensive defense.
Speaker 2: You're talking about one of the greatest athletes to have ever played. He played two sports professional. We see a lot of guys play two sports college, collegiately. We see a lot of guys play a bunch of sports in high school. But how many guys you see play two sports professionally and be great.
Speaker 1: I've only seen two heavy pots now.
Speaker 2: Brian Jordan played baseball in football, but he gave up football to play baseball. Great decision because the waiting may make way more money, any money guaranteed.
Speaker 1: But y'all argue me up and down. Oh you're a hater. You a hater? What no hate? I'm just giving you factional information.
Speaker 2: I think he's better suited at the corner back and then they put packages then because of his athleticism or himant receiver. But y'all, just a lot of times I just come to realize, on Joe, sometimes people just want to argue to argue.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, and that's that's the joy. That's the joy of this platform in general. Listen, difference in opinion. You state your piece, they state their piece, and we get agree to disagree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, as great as Michael Jordan was, and he was historically transcended.
Speaker 1: He was mythical in basketball that baseball wasn't his thing. He loved it, though he gave it a shot.
Speaker 2: Den No, no, No. Time could really play bo Jackson. Bo Jackson went to the All Star Game. Bo Jackson won an MVP and the All Star Game. Both could really play. Time could really play. And that's all we were saying, based on the knowledge of the game. He's not gonna be able to play one hundred snaps in the NFL. He can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, I got a question.
Speaker 4: I just talked about something. You know, the chat let you slag with it. I'm not gonna let you slag with it. Are you saying Michael Jordan wasn't good he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Eagles Milton Williams, who had an outstanding game. I think he had two sacks in that game, didn't he had two sacks in the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Bill was balling, boy, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, he's getting at his locker, says he wants to return, but obviously I want to raise.
Speaker 1: Oh he gonna get that. Listen if it's not if it's not in the Eagles, how how he? How he?
Speaker 4: They know what they do, right, they know they do it. But what he did do based on his performance and that goddamn damn against the Chiefs. He didn't got a cell phone. He did that through the regular season. You don't get him against what you look at him against the liar, I mean the Rams. You look at him, Oh, he gonna make some money? Oh yeah, you got yeah? And listen, that was that one, no One trick pony. He was doing that all year long. Just the fact that he was able to show up in the in the yes game of the makes it even that much more better. It makes it that more appealing and appeasing to other teams. You know, I know he would like to return. But I'm just saying, don't get that paper now. Yeah yeah, I got that ring now.
Speaker 2: You can't sleep on them. You can't send your cut scared now. If you get hard up, I mean, you could possibly sell them. I just read the story today. Unfortunately, Legary Blood is selling his game warn Jersey's.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl ring.
Speaker 2: I don't know what why, but maybe a they're up, Maybe they're not as important to him anymore. Maybe he feels somebody else will get better use or service out of it than he does. But at this point in time, what Milton Williams has done, he's earned the pay raise, and I don't believe he's gonna be able to get it because you got a sign a broad, You've met a linebacker that, yeah, Josh wed is up.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny? How do That's why I don't want to be a GM. How do you decide what's important? How do you decide who to keep? When everybody played so well, especially in that Pacific game. Willias played well, Sweat played well. I forgot a young bull name on the side. He's a little undersized like Nodle Smith Jr.
Speaker 1: And he played well. I mean, you do realize you got Jalen Carter coming down the pipeline. He gonna need a big contrast that that's two more years.
Speaker 2: That's okay? What thinking about? What is gonna take the side of me? Two years? You see what Chris? You see what a.
Speaker 1: Chris Jones Baker thirty two million? Yeah that was a year ago. What you think this kid gonna make it two years? Who? Hell?
Speaker 2: He can't be No, he can't be more than twenty three. Hey, yeah, exactly exactly. You got Mitchell, you got this jon or you got Braun. There's only so much money you can spend, you know What's and it's.
Speaker 4: A good thing that he was in a great situation on They're a phenomenal situation where nobody is really tough to really break the bank like that. So they're gonna be together, This whole court gonna be together the next two or three years, and they can you know, they got a.
Speaker 1: Chance to do. They have a dynasty, sure.
Speaker 2: You know that, right he like I said, they got down their fine, they got sold up. But uh yeah, yeah, I agree with Hey, weill a go get that money, boy. The Chiefs have reportedly said a deadline for Travis Kelsey to make a decision regarding his NFL four if. If Kelsey chooses to retire, the Chiefs wants to know of his decision around March fourteen. According to a team source, based on that deadline, the Chiefs are going to give Kelsey a month to decide his future.
Speaker 1: Is this deadline normal? I don't. I don't know if it's I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's normal, especially that soon, especially that soon after the Super Bowl. But I think they want to know what he's gonna do soon rather sooner than later, so they can look look forward to what we're going to do next.
Speaker 1: What's the next next steps we need to take?
Speaker 4: Would I would have thought they would have given someone, especially like Kelsey, based on what he's done over the extended period of time, they would have given him a little bit more grace as opposed to rushing him. Doesn't make a decision.
Speaker 2: I'm running a football team. Never lose sight of that. First of all, guess what happens in March free agency. I needn't know. Do I need to make a trade? Hey, Atlanta, can I get Kyle Pits from you? I've got to make a decision based on this football team. I can't let this three drag out, right, Remember that's what Green Bay's got tired of Brett Fare, dragging it out, dragging it out. They say, you know what we're gonna don't worry about it. You go ahead and do what you're gonna do. We're gonna take a quarterback. Same thing happened with Aaron Rodgins. Drag it out, drag it out, drag it out. The said, don't worry about it. That's what they're doing here. Let me free agency, let me evaluate. Let me look at some of these tight ends. The guy from Penn State. There are a couple of them. What I've been reading, there about five tight ends that could go in the first two rounds.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we can get in position to get one of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the first two rounds, Let's see if we can get in position to get one of them. Maybe Atlanta wants to get off col pits because outside of his rookie years, he's underperformed. One year he was hurt get that in said end, up charring his knee. But now the last couple of years he hadn't been up to the colepits that we thought he would be. Let's see if Atlanta has grown impatient in wanting to part ways. That's how you got to run a t oh, I can't wait till the upt dollur right.
Speaker 1: I understand, totally understand.
Speaker 2: So I'm not surprised that this at all.
Speaker 4: I mean to me, I need honestly to me, it's a little soon for someone regarded as one of the best to ever play in the position.
Speaker 1: But I do understand the bes the side of.
Speaker 2: It by They moved on from Tom Brady, they moved on from Peyton Manny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Well Tom Okay, hey, you'd have played this game too long. Old children not know how it works.
Speaker 2: What amsmill finish his career? Okay, the all time leading Russia. Tom Brady won six Super Bowls. He finished in Tampa. Peyton Manning four m v ps, two Super Bowl appearances, one Super Bowl MVP.
Speaker 1: He finished in Denver. Jared Rice, do not need to go? Do I deep? You move here anymore? Yeah? Seattle?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just saying, bro understand.
Speaker 1: Joe Montana. Joe Montana finished his career in Kansas City City. Yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying, understand the business, how it works. The team will always do what is in the best interest of the team. This this is why I employed. The players. Do us in the best interest of you, because the pay, They're gonna do us in the bestons of them. If a team will move on from Tom Brady, what other player? What can a player do to are sure? If Tom Brady couldn't.
Speaker 1: Do enough to stay in New England, that's crazy. Let that sink in. Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: They won nineteen Division eighteen or nineteen divisions. They went to nine Super Bowls, they won six. He's an MVP in four of them. He's a three time league MVP.
Speaker 5: And they didn't give him the grace of retiring in that uniform. What other player has there ever been before or after? Now, you can retire early or they'll move on you before it gets too late.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, Oh Joe, Apparently the Steelers inquired by trading for Trevor Lawrence, who pretty wild giving that. Justin Phils has been constantly posting photos of himself and the Steelers uniform on his Instagram throughout three wait. Phield is hoping to be re signed by the Steelers. Oh Joe, Trevor Lawrence to the Steelers, You know what.
Speaker 1: I mean? So, Trevor Lawrence? Are the Steelers right? Where's Jacksonville picking in the draft?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 1: They how up?
Speaker 2: Jacksonville got to be like two top five, top six, they're picking five?
Speaker 1: Five? Will mean?
Speaker 4: That makes no sense because the two the two top quarterbacks, they're gonna be going before five.
Speaker 1: I know that much.
Speaker 4: The two top quarterbacks, Shador and cam Water are gonna be gone before five unless say sneak up and grab but how about this here, I trade you five. I trade you my pick. I swapped positions with you. I give you my first round pick. I give look, guess what, Okay, we're gonna trade you. I'll give you Jacksonville gonna pick five. Steelers want to come up to five.
Speaker 2: So I got a trade place, and I get you next year's one, next year's two, and the next year and the following year. So I get twenty six one, I'll get twenty six two, and I'll get twenty seven three.
Speaker 1: And so Trevor Lawrence to this, yeaps in and you think that's the answer.
Speaker 2: I think the Steelers believe that staff. I think for the Steelers, you have quarterback. They need quarterback play Ojo. They really do.
Speaker 4: So you don't you don't believe in Justin Fields and what he was able to do when they started in season all four and two before Russell Wilson took over.
Speaker 2: I'm sat your thoughts. Yeah, well o yo. For them to inquire about Trevor Lawrence, what do they believe? Forget being you, me and you can junk right here. You and I can have spitball and throw bounce stuff off the wall. What are the stealers telling you if they're willing to inquire about somebody outside of their building.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're right, Oh that's tough, and get off my time. I'm done. I don't drop deport I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this call is from Florida, so is tamac Where's ad Man from Georgia?
Speaker 1: Where's Dwight Howard from Georgia? Kenny Walker Georgia.
Speaker 2: So look, but normally those southern states, they we normally produce basketball players. You start going nor you go to you go to New York, you know, California, they normally.
Speaker 1: Have basketball and football.
Speaker 2: But in the South, the weather, you know, we known for bro We football, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina.
Speaker 1: We start going up to the coast, don't Joe, you come on bro.
Speaker 2: A right Texas? Well, yeah you coulda have some. You got baseball players come from all over. But y'all know what we do. I'm done.
Speaker 4: Y'all know what I did. Y'all see, y'all saw it, y'all fifty you old, I know we saw it. But it ain't just some questions about it, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Just are you called thee No, I'm not trying.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't want to sound like I hate him? Would it sounds like it? Just quick chat? Does it sound like he hating y'all? No, No, I'm not trying to hate.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, so many people score so many points over an extended period of time from a Pacific state, and lets me know that the people in that Pacific state suck at the game.
Speaker 2: At least or Leslie had one hundred and one points at the half of a basketball game in California. Go look at the state of California and see what their records are. Go look at the state of New York and see what they're scoring records are. All Right, I know it's hard for I believe because your boy played football. You know what I'm saying, I had I put the I put the basketball down.
Speaker 4: Well, listen that that's not a bad thing, because listen, I think listen mate, to some or to your belief, you might be a better basketball player than football player. But the same thing goes to me. I'm a better soccer and tennis player than that. A little tennis I'm a bet. Oh, I'm a bet. Matter of fact, I'm glad you just said that. I'm glad you just said that. Because I'm playing in the Miami Open, in the exhibition match March.
Speaker 1: March twentieth.
Speaker 4: I believe if I'm not mistaken I forgot who my opponent is, then you will be able to see see any time I say something, there will always be video evidence to follow behind it.
Speaker 1: If anybody in the chat that's been following me for a while, they can show you that I.
Speaker 2: Can play teens. Oh very well, what about LaMelo Ball? He's scoring ninety two? So if that any are they any good?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Hold who LaMelo Ball play? For one thing? The suburb lady chea no heels. Oh they can't play. They can't play, no whooping, no heels. Man, he dropped ninety two. So what about that, O Joe, he dropped ninety two in the game.
Speaker 4: You said, huh, they can't. But they can't hoop it all right? Damn you, No Hills, there ain't no hoopers. The man dropped, Okay, I ain't got to listen LaMelo the real dead. Listen LaMelo the real dead in the NBA. So I can understand him dropping ninety two.
Speaker 1: Now that I chose to go up there, O yo could up cut up right? Who knows you're right, You're right. I'm unless you have it, literally have it. I love it. Uh.
Speaker 2: It seems that the Steelers are looking to trade their first and second round picks for Trevor law Steelers. If y'all think you're gonna be able to get Chirs and thank you, O joe. If you think you're going to be able to get Trevor Lawrence, oh, O Joe. Here's the thing. Jacksonville would have to give up anything. Jacksonville would get to stay at five. Now, if we get a Steeler's first round pick, we can package that move up, maybe get a quarterback.
Speaker 1: That's what we feel. But it's gonna take more.
Speaker 2: If y'all think y'all gonna be able to get Trouvor Lawrence for a one and a two, y'all out, y'all?
Speaker 1: Damn mind. I don't understand what the Jaguars are gonna do. What are they gonna do?
Speaker 4: You need a quarterback, So you're letting go of a quarterback that you assumingly don't believe in to this point, who has all the intangibles.
Speaker 1: I mean, he passes the eye tests.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm man already you're throwing in No, you ain't in the white flag or.
Speaker 1: Rack Jesus talk about impatience.
Speaker 2: The Rams reportedly want the number three pick from the Giants for Matthew Stafford. Rams don't want to restructure Stafford's deal and reportedly getting tired of his wife constantly talking publicly. The Rams could then look the trade down from three to acquire more picks next year.
Speaker 1: To move to move up for a quarterback. Bring that to me one more time.
Speaker 2: Rams reportedly wants the number three pick for the Giants from the Giants for Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 1: I like that move. I like that. I not give I'm not giving up the number three pick for no thirty six, thirty seven year old quarterback. Listen, when's the last time the Giants had a quarterback? Eli Manning? Yes? How long has it been? Okay, it's been a minute.
Speaker 4: If you want to win now, if you want to make some changes, you go get your Super Bowl winning quarterback that knows how to win, can throw that damn ball.
Speaker 1: I like it, Stafford. The neighbors talk to me. Stafford and Jalen Hyatt talk Jayleen Wyatt Hyatt is Hiatt? Yes Hyatt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, there's another Jalen for the uh the Patriots.
Speaker 1: I think he's Jalen Pope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, o Jo. But here this is what this, oh Joe, this is what would concern me?
Speaker 1: What what part?
Speaker 2: Matthew Stafford has really never played outdoors. He went from Detroit, he went to the Rams. Would you be concerned for a thirty six, thirty seven year old not playing outdoors, not with.
Speaker 1: That kind of arm like that?
Speaker 4: Did you see him against the Eagles in the snow. There are very few quarterbacks who can whip it like that in the snow. Aaron Rodgers himself, Stafford, you know, in a in a select.
Speaker 1: Josh Allen mahomes and it ain't too many of them to throw like that.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, Burrow, I do I know the Ram don't want to redo his deal. I like matt I think it's phenomenal. Met his wife a couple of times. He's great, but she loves her husband and she thinks they haven't shown to kind of respect for someone that has done what he's done for them. And uh, she ain't got no problem. That's the bit You show what I tell you. When you say something and you got a significant other or a family member says something, Where does the team. Where do that fan base thinks that's coming from Okay, I just I say right or wrong or indifferent.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you how the mindset.
Speaker 2: Y if if if I said, if my brother, my sister says something, bucket burn says something or.
Speaker 1: That, even though it might it ain't come from me. Man, you know they getting.
Speaker 2: From Rell say something your homeboy?
Speaker 1: What do your homeboys say something? Man? You do?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: You know, man, you don't old your the total. I don't know why they don't want to do redo the man contract. Damn man Stafford still throwing that back. But I know they like Stefan Bennett. Ain'ty cheap, you know. And they said we need more pieces. So they got a very good defense.
Speaker 1: And the young Yeah, but you got you gotta be careful. What's that you gotta be careful? Deepen is young?
Speaker 4: I know they hungry, know they're playing there, they're playing well Verse and the rest of the boys.
Speaker 1: But you need a quarterback to compete.
Speaker 2: I do, I believe, I know you do. You absolutely need a quarterback to compete. You not winning without one.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Tim Higgins post cryptic message ahead of free agency. He took the Instagram and posted an image of him saying priorities are rare. Options are everywhere to caption five. Just out here WORKINGO. If you're the Bengals, what do you do? Reports came out that the Bengals have only four staff members working in the scouting department, the fewest in the entire league.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I told you how I feel. I told you I feel. You know, I understand what the fans want.
Speaker 4: You know, the fans always are going to be loyal to their team and always wanted the player to play.
Speaker 1: I love T.
Speaker 4: He is deserving of what he should get. I know T is going to say all the right thing. Joe Burrow's going to say all the right things publicly. Jamar Chase, He's going to say all the right things publicly. Joe Burrow's not taking less. He didn't take less when it was time to get paid. Jamar Chase ain't giving you no hometown discount. He's gonna get the money that he deserves and it's warranted.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing, O, Joe, You notice that now, I mean it's I don't got no problem if that's what you want to do. But why they always exe us to get Why do do, and fans I don't buy. Why do fans expect millionaires to give billionaires a discount? Y'all always talking about all the wealthy. These guys are super. I mean whatever the rest is play whoever that has made the most money as an NFL player, it's not even a tenth of what the owners.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I don't get O Joe and the and the player and and what the team will do. They'll frame it.
Speaker 2: Well, he wouldn't give us a discount, so he's not He is not a team player. They don't want to win, not one not in the NFL. Not one of them gave these networks a discount.
Speaker 1: Oh no at all. I just listen. I want you to give me this I wanted. And listen, if you hit the market, not only is he gonna get more the market, he coming back. They better get something done.
Speaker 2: They better get something done in the first They better have because you know, you have the oto, you have that what they call it, that period where they could I forget the name of it, uh where you can talk to guys, it's right, I forget what that negotiating win this call. But anyway, they better do something because if he if he visits another team, he ain't leaving the building.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what they fin offer that. You know what they finn offer young boy man. You know they overpay me.
Speaker 2: You hit because I got you, because I got to get you out of that situation. Why would you leave for incomparable money unless it's really bad, maybe you just want to be out. But for the most part, they overpaid because they really want you out of that situation.
Speaker 1: You got to uproot your family.
Speaker 2: You got to put kids in school if you don't have even if you don't have kids, you know your family that used to being in that area because you've been there for at least a minimum of three to five years. This is a tamp ring. Yeah, the tampering. So you got that tamparan win the oho where you could have conversations. If I'm the Bengals, if I want him, I got a tam for early and often.
Speaker 4: It's the funny thing though, even if they do overpay, if he does hit the market, it really would be over paying.
Speaker 1: You're paying for exactly what you get. Every penny. He worth every last penny, every last penny, and he deserves it.
Speaker 4: You know, I talked about playing childhood dreams, finally making it. You know, I know you want the bandis stick together. I know you want to banishtick together. But why you got to be one to take less you? You're just as deserving as everybody else. Why you got to be the one? You know what, I'm gonna beat up man.
Speaker 1: Ain't ain't nothing of that man. No.
Speaker 2: I want a big put this time, aado on you. I want a big piece of chicken. You know what I'm saying. I like wings, I like short thieves, I like you, but I want the breast I want. I want the big piece. I want the daddy. I want the daddy or the grand daddy. Pizza chicken now, m hm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen.
Speaker 4: I would love, I would love for things to work out, you know, the right way, you know, as as a as a fan, as a fan, But.
Speaker 1: I cannot compart. I can compartmentalize and separate the two.
Speaker 4: I can separate the business side, and actually I can see the side of me being an actual fan and.
Speaker 1: Wanted everybody's sit together.
Speaker 4: They're understanding that it's not possible because somebody's gonna have to take the shortage the stick, and they should.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Fans don't understand that the players are business. Also, they only look at it from a not not all I shouldn't say all of every but a lot of fans only look at it from an NFL standpoint that it's a business. They don't look at the players where they're doing business. Also, and I've got to make the best decision because when.
Speaker 1: The players could.
Speaker 2: When teams cut players, the first thing they say it was a business decision. We got to do what's in the best interest of the team. But when a player does what is the best interest of the player, fans, a lot of fans label himselfish.
Speaker 1: He don't care about winning. Look what Brady did? Look what Brady? How that? That's your question? Yeah, I saw it. How many of those players is going to get a ten year, three.
Speaker 2: Hundred and seventy five million dollar contract when they retire. How many of those players' wives were making thirty forty million dollars?
Speaker 1: Does any of these players?
Speaker 2: I want to know the player right now currently that his wife or girlfriend significant other makes that kind of money, that it's okay?
Speaker 1: Oh over it down in Kansas City to tight.
Speaker 2: End Yeah, Michael Irving says Brian Schottenheimer needs God to turn around the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Let that sink in.
Speaker 2: Chack, one of the all time great Cowboy players, lives currently still in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Bleeds Blue and Silver.
Speaker 2: Says that Brian Schottenheimer needs God to turn around Dallas. Yeah, and Dak's over there talking well. Mike already said they're gonna win to the afc MC next year. Dak said they're close. I mean San Francisco is close to LA. I ain't trying to walk it though. Cowboys are not close to the Eagles. Even the fans in Dallas. No, even the fans in Dallas know that, and deep down the players know that they're not close. Your offensive line isn't comparable. It's too skin You wide receivers aren't comparable. You're running back, damn sure, isn't comparable. Your quarterback. The difference between your quarterback. He might have better stats, but it doesn't play better in big moments. Your defense, damn sure, isn't better. Y'all got one player, y'all probably they probably got one player on Dallas defense that will play for the Eagles, and that's Michael. Michael Irvin says shot Brian shotten Himerd needs God to turn the Cowboys around.
Speaker 1: What do you think of Joey? They might shut out man.
Speaker 4: Hey, I mean the Caul, the Capitol Cowboy decent work, especially defensively.
Speaker 1: We know that there have been some games where they showed up and showed out, But it's all on that. It's all on that this year, baby, it's all on that. DK is gonna have to be the one to overcome all the struggles. You got to, whatever struggles they have on defense, that has to overcome that, any issues on offense, that has overcome that.
Speaker 4: Similar what Mahome does. Similarly what Mahome does with the Kansas City Chiefs. I'm not saying he's Patrick Mahomes. I'm just saying, in order for the Cowboys to have success, that has to play that much better than what's arounding.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense? But when has he done that outside of the work.
Speaker 2: People keep telling me Dak telling the tournaments is not but that's who dayk is. If you go back and study Dak, look he turns the ball over at at I'm confused. I'm confused by what people don't don't they don't believe what they see. Oh, he gonna do it, Okay, eight years is a large sample size? No, that's nine years, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty three, twenty four. So Dak's been in the league nine years. This is about to be his tenth year. Isn't that a large enough sample size to see what he is?
Speaker 1: I can't argue with that.
Speaker 2: The volume