Speaker 1: Wait, can you say that again? Nope, didn't think so. Dune, how you do a young lady feeling that you give him really drives me crazy.
Speaker 2: Don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Promiscuous You sounded like Timbaland at the beginning.
Speaker 2: It starts with nope. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The way it starts off is can I hear some dropback or something? And he goes nope, didn't think so, and then she's then he raps play promiscuous.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find it. It's not you like my kids. I want it? Now?
Speaker 1: Can I get some? She says, like, can I get some off the top? Something off the top? Oh, someone needs to like wrap off at the top, And then he nope, didn't think so.
Speaker 2: So I sounded like nope, yep, And that's what made me think of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, millennial humor is so weird. You guys don't get anything. It's not like the chips references that I say, somebody.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Serial Killers. Today is Friday, July twenty fourth, Yes, this is episode one, twenty seven. Andrew and Scottie together again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wonder twins except high five distant.
Speaker 2: They didn't high five.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm saying that if I'm wonder twinning, I want to high five.
Speaker 2: Do you ever remember what they did? No Wonder Twin powers activate and they had rings form of an iceberg, and then you would say shape of no crow. Yeah, one was an animal and one was like some water thing.
Speaker 1: I feel like that would not be I don't want to be on the receiving end of being the iceberg. That's not very nice.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the little monkey's name Esposito? Wasn't it bleep or gleek? Or it was gleek or bleep? It was one of those. Your phone won't stop buzzing like your very busy series. You're busy busy, Andrew. You literally took so long for this podcast to start because you've been texting all these different people. Busy like a bee. I can hear it buzzing. You're so busy like a bee. This is just did it again.
Speaker 1: You're insane. You are a legitimate psycho being in your press.
Speaker 2: I'm sweet.
Speaker 1: Cycle little oh wow, wait to make a twenty nineteen song reference. Thanks Avo, Max.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome to Serial Killers. We appreciate you being here, even though Andrew doesn't really want to be. He's just you know, broke into the building because he's not allowed here. Still, did your card even work to get in? How'd you get in?
Speaker 1: Yeah? My card works, it did. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, because they were shutting off all the non essentials.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I guess I'm essential.
Speaker 2: All right. Well, in this episode, we're gonna just do two serials again. I hope you're okay with that.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with it. I'm happy to be back with you in the studio. I missed you.
Speaker 2: I missed you too a little bit. So one new okay, and one classic. Where would you like to go first?
Speaker 1: Lass sick?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, So I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack and Andrew, I would like for you to take out bagging number eight please.
Speaker 1: Ugh, why are we doing strawberries.
Speaker 2: Because this is a strawberry episode.
Speaker 1: I'm really oh damn it? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Kind of know?
Speaker 1: What? Was really nice? The belt you're using really keeps your pants up. I didn't see your crack this time?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: No, I'm serious. I didn't see your crack. Usually I see your crack.
Speaker 2: Oh well, thanks, that belt is I went up a notch doing God's work. Yeah, so right, here is cashe's.
Speaker 1: Going up a notch bad.
Speaker 2: I went down a notch whatever, which is a bad one. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm fatter, okay, so then it's the bad one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, quarantine like eighty. I'm almost ready to open this two ten envelope that you left here. So anyway, Cashie organic strawberry fields. It sounds delicious, and I know you love those strawberries.
Speaker 1: I don't. They don't want to do this one. I hate this. This is exactly what I was talking about with Greg and a few episodes ago. This is a whole ye.
Speaker 2: It is strawberry is an entire strawberry. Just cut right down the milk.
Speaker 1: Its gonna taste like Seltzer.
Speaker 2: It is not gonna taste like seltz is.
Speaker 1: Also, I want to take home those pollens spring Seltzers.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say that we had but there was a strawberry though you.
Speaker 1: Don't even know. I don't mind that. I don't like it in chewy food form. I want to take I've been thinking about those for four months.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can take a pack home.
Speaker 1: Thank you, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Notice how they've dwindled. Yes, your armpit is now dripping.
Speaker 1: No if they've dried.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, here's your milk. Pour it man?
Speaker 1: Where I don't have? Oh I do have cups? Here I am yelling at you on the couch of the three. Let's say something that we missed about each other.
Speaker 2: One two, two three? Nothing smile.
Speaker 1: That wasn't fairy No, it was my favorite game ever. Do I try again?
Speaker 2: Okakay? One two three? You make fun of me?
Speaker 1: Oh that was nice. Huh you're an idiot.
Speaker 2: You like my laugh my smile? Yeah, that's very sweet. Oh listen if I heard it, the microphone picked it up.
Speaker 1: The microphone did not pick it up.
Speaker 2: Who is texting you?
Speaker 1: My sister, my friends, Luna doing Luna is doing very well.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: This is what the hell is that? That looks like that's the raspberry.
Speaker 2: That's the bottom. Oh oh oh, I'm so sorry. Here's the thing. Sorry. Yeah, yeah, you're correct because this is organic strawberry fields, crispy rice, and whole wheat flakes with red berries. So there's strawberries and raspberries in here, both of my favorite fruits in cereal. Now, if you go to Kellak special k redberries, they call it redberries, but it's just strawberries. So I don't know why they call that red berries, but this is properly named redberries. Here you go. You're ready great once you think okay, ooh good, don't tell me that that strawberry doesn't taste like Come on, man, that there's like actual strawberries that you just cut up.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: The flakes are not great, but the strawberries are delicious.
Speaker 1: The strawberries are so sour.
Speaker 2: No, they're not, you know they are.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. Oh, I'm gonna go in with this full raspberry too, and you know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: What vomited up? I think it's the perfect name for a perfect cereal. What's the matter? Andy? It's sour? No, I don't like the Beatles. I really don't. Not a fan like Froggy hates the Beatles. I knew that was a song. You don't like it?
Speaker 1: I hate that cereal. It's sour. It's a sour cereals, not sour. It's tart. I'm not a fan. I give it two bowls, all right.
Speaker 2: I do not like the flakes, but I could eat these strawberries all day.
Speaker 1: Well, have a fun time.
Speaker 2: It's weird that it's a wheat and rice flake. You don't see that too often.
Speaker 1: I just hate it.
Speaker 2: I'm only going to give it two balls in a spoon because I really don't like the consistency of the flakes. But these strawberry I'll pick all the strawberries out and eat them in milk. I think it's wonderful.
Speaker 1: I don't think gets too tart. It's sour. I'm actually gonna bump it down a bowl on a spoon.
Speaker 2: Are you about to cough? Please do it that way. I don't need your droplets on me. I don't need to drop it on What do you think, Andrew, this is a joke? Is that what you think?
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: Do you think this whole thing is a joke?
Speaker 1: Is it leading into the next cereal?
Speaker 2: No? I just don't want your droplets on me. That's why we're eight feet away from each other, more like six.
Speaker 1: Like if I lay down, that would be the distance.
Speaker 2: No, we're eight eight lie down.
Speaker 1: I don't down floor.
Speaker 2: Your head would hit right about over here.
Speaker 1: I don't want to lay down on this floor.
Speaker 2: Well, I vacuumed it.
Speaker 1: You vacuumed it, Yeah, just like you cleaned.
Speaker 2: I did clean. Look how neat.
Speaker 1: Everything is Your version of clean is hoarders clean. I rearranged all my old knickknacks. There's still a whole room full of nickknacks.
Speaker 2: Yes, but they're arranged in your weird way of arranging them.
Speaker 1: That does not mean it's clean.
Speaker 2: Okay, with the exception of all the stuff off to the left because I ran out of shelf space. You don't think that that's neat and organized.
Speaker 1: Marie Condo needs to come in here, and you need to release whatever it as you're holding on too. Well, First of all, my wife is way better than a recondo great, so then we're gonna get Amy in here. She'll make me throw everything out good. That's what needs to happen.
Speaker 2: This is a cereal podcast.
Speaker 1: Those if you get rid of everything over by the printer, it's neat.
Speaker 2: What if I put another shelving unit up and put it in there?
Speaker 1: Why do you keep adding shelves, dude?
Speaker 2: Because look how cool this is.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm talking to someone who's like in their thirties, still wearing the high school ring and their varsity jacket, and he's like, yeah, man, we would to one state and.
Speaker 2: His name is Biff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're definitely Biff Tannin.
Speaker 2: By the way, I saw all three of those movies last week. I've seen one I never saw. I'm sorry, I just made myself very angry. It's not called one, it's just Back to the Future. Yes, and then there's the second one and the third one, third one.
Speaker 1: Eh.
Speaker 2: I don't like the Old West. I don't like anything about it. I didn't like Westerns, didn't love that. Didn't even know that that one existed, to be quite honest with you, really, yeah, the whole ending of Back to the Future. I never I never saw two all the way through.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, at the end when they played the entire trailer for the third.
Speaker 2: One, because you know that they filmed those both at the same time. Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Also, he will never give up the rights as long as he's living, so.
Speaker 2: There will be another one. I know. Read all about it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's it's interesting because I, as you know, am not a movie guy. There's so many classics that I have not seen. If you threw one out there, you'd be like, but you never saw that, and I would say, no, I haven't. But so saw all those saw every single home alone movie, I've seen the first one in most of two. Yeah, okay, sorry, I've seen the first. Did I say the first one? Did I say one?
Speaker 1: You said home Alone?
Speaker 2: Okay, because if I said one, I would have got angry at myself. Wait.
Speaker 1: I had this argument with someone about Toy Story the other day. Yeah, because they call it Toy Story one.
Speaker 2: No, you can't, that's what I say. It's not the name.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Okay, good. So we're on the same page there. And I also saw all the Home Alone movies. I said that, right, Yeah, didn't know that there was a three and a four. But they don't have a Culie c Coulie Culkin is not in three or if we cast him. Four didn't even go in the movie theaters. Four, righted tee. You watch it because the kids were starting to get into it. The kids had never seen any of them before, so we started watching all of them, and they wanted to see four. Did they like Back to the Future And I found four? No, I watched that by myself. Oh okay, but we found four on YouTube. That's the only place I could find The entire movie is on YouTube. That's how much it sucked.
Speaker 1: Well, and they're remaking it for Disney Plus now really yeah, Home Alone is being remade.
Speaker 2: Interesting. And then I saw Jaws and Jaws too.
Speaker 1: Oh my mom is obsessed with Jaws.
Speaker 2: I never saw Jaws before, dude, never?
Speaker 1: Oh man? Wow? Yeah, Hooper drives the boat, Chief Cooper Hooper Hooper. Yeah that's his name.
Speaker 2: His name's Hooper. Yeah, the fuzzy guy, I think. Yeah, well whatever, good times. Oh that was another great show. Good Times anytime.
Speaker 1: You know this was Scottie's nostalgia lane.
Speaker 2: That's right, we're supposed to be eating cereal. I'm so sorry. Oh do you know that in Jaws too? There's an old box of cheerios in there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only person who watches Jaws and notices the cereal.
Speaker 2: Box and product nineteen on the table. I said, ay, we came here quick, look product nineteen.
Speaker 1: And Amy was probably sleeping because you were watching it at like some random time.
Speaker 2: Was like, why no. She got mad because I was watching it in the bedroom and she's like, really, Jaws, you think that's going to do it? And I said no, I'm just watching Jaws to tell you. All right. I'm sorry. Where were we? What did they eat?
Speaker 1: The second bowl of cereal?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did we rate this, Yes we did. I gave it a bowl and a spoon.
Speaker 2: I think I gave it to on a spoon. Yes, all right, So on to the new one. And I have to apologize once again because this is a listener supplied cereal and I'm usually really good at Look at see those boxes over there. There's four boxes. All of those are from listeners, and those will all be coming up soon. Nice. For the most part, the listeners are sending us store brands, which I'm okay with, you know, because we do have to test out some store brands as well. But normally what I'll do is I'll open it up and I'll write their name on top of the box of cereal in case the shipping box gets lost. This one, I remember somebody sent me a direct message. Did you ever try this? I said, no, we haven't, but I know it's new they sent it and I forgot to write their name, So I apologize. I'm pretty sure I sent you. We sure, because as the boxes come in, send the shirts out. But let's go down to the cereal sack. It's the latest from the Environ kids. What are you looking at?
Speaker 1: My phone was buzzing in the cereal box looking at the phone.
Speaker 2: If you would please take out bagging number seven. It's the latest in the environ Kids line from Nature's Path.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I say one thing about this before I eat it?
Speaker 2: You may the cheetah.
Speaker 1: Chomps, Yeah, and I love them. You're gonna have to go back on that. You mentioned it made everything taste gross.
Speaker 2: And then your poop was red too, wasn't it. Huh?
Speaker 1: Who said that?
Speaker 2: Just like Frankenberry in the seventies. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm eating seven?
Speaker 2: You're eating seven? Okay, Oh, this is the one that you said look like rabbit food or something. You told me this looked like something. Hold on, first of all, okay, it's strawberry chocolate turtle splash. We've done. What have we done? We've done cheetah chomps and cocoa chimps and that other one. Right? What you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You want milk? You don't care, You just want to go right in? All right? So it's strawberry chocolate flavored turtle splash Cereal. And the reason why I gasped is because it comes with a free turtle adoption. So we're gonna adopt a turtle I love it.
Speaker 1: What are we gonna name them chips?
Speaker 2: We're gonna name them chips?
Speaker 1: I love it. Here we go. You don't even need to play it. I know what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: Maybe some other people don't.
Speaker 1: By the way, oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: Wait, did you know that? Speaking of chips, I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but our friend Cubby, yeah, he got me a cameo from Larry Wilcox seven Mary three. Okay, do you know how excited I was?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm sure you were very excited.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, Scotty, want to be my new partner, and I was like, yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I can't with you, I really can't. It's funny that you get one from him, and I bought my mom my sister, and I bought my mom one from Jillian from Love It or Listed too.
Speaker 2: You know what. We talked about this because you said that last time, and I was like what, And then my mom.
Speaker 1: Was so happy with it. She really was, because I feel like cameo is such a great idea, really makes you feel.
Speaker 2: And then you said you should go on there and like, no, we're not doing that. That's lame. All right, Here we go. So it's environ Kids, Turtle Splash, brand new strawberry chocolate.
Speaker 1: You would let them all expire.
Speaker 2: Contains fruits, veggies, and legumes. So that means Greg Jones brother one cannot have this because there's some sort of beans in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a bean. A bean.
Speaker 2: H Not those guys that got fired in La. A bean that you eat?
Speaker 1: What do you even keep up on the news?
Speaker 2: No, those radio guys, Kevin a bean. They were on kay Rock in La for like a thousand years and then everyone got fired. Oh no, I don't listen to the radio. Of course you don't because you're in radio. All right, let's go, but two three, here we go. Oh my goodness. Not horrendous.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not doing it. I'm not even swallowing it all.
Speaker 2: The red one tastes like Hawaiian punch, like artificial, the crystal light kind.
Speaker 1: No, this tastes exactly like it is terrible. It tastes like, oh, vinigarrette. No, it doesn't vinigarette. Vinigarette tastes to it.
Speaker 2: It's gross.
Speaker 1: I don't want it. I never want to eat that ever again in my life. Get it away from my face. We're not adopting a turtle.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it a ball just because it made me laugh. I mean a spoon. I'm gonna give it a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do the same. That is nasty awful.
Speaker 2: It tastes like some sort of fruit punch.
Speaker 1: I don't know what fruit punch you're eating or drinking, but it's nothing I want close to me ever again.
Speaker 2: Try our Environ kids Crispy rice bars.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. They fooled me once with Cheetah chumps, and they try to fool me again with baby turtle.
Speaker 2: There's another new one that just came out as a tiger or something or other. It's some honey cereal.
Speaker 1: I don't trust it.
Speaker 2: No high fructose cornsrup, no artificial flavors. Colors are preservative, So I want to know what that flavor is. If it's a natural flavor, brown rice flour, navy bean flour, cane sugar, sea salt, fair trade, cocoa powder, calcium carbonate, beetroot juice concentrate, that's it for color, Strawberry juice concentrate, strawberry flavor, chocolate flavor.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. Anytime there's ever a cocoa powder, we hate it. That's what I think. These vegan healthy cereals they use for their chocolate flavors like cereal School used cocoa powder.
Speaker 2: I don't have to bring that up.
Speaker 1: They actually changed their recipe.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard. But I'm not interested in trying it. I don't even think this is a vegan cereal. It is. Where's it say? Vegan? It's just as gluten free, no organic, it's vegan, non GMO.
Speaker 1: Well Casey, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, vegan.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You remember when we had our friend Casey on the show case. She's doing wonderful.
Speaker 2: She just moved good.
Speaker 1: She would like to come back on one day.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now I'm kind of over all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh here, over veganism.
Speaker 2: I'm over vegan and vegan cereals.
Speaker 1: Okay, the organic strawberry Fields was also vegan. You know, this was also vegan.
Speaker 2: A lot of cereals are vegan. I get it, but I'm over all the I'm over the tidle of it. No, I'm just over all the almond milks and the fruity two D milks and all.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, we used to go outside and play. We didn't need oat milks to keep us inside.
Speaker 2: That's right. You drank cow milk, and if you didn't, then you didn't drink milk. That's it.
Speaker 1: You are such a boomer right now, like you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. First of all, my kids are saying that I'm not a boomer. I'm too young to be gen x Yeah, I'm gen xer man.
Speaker 1: Well let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: You're gen xer dude on Nirvana and Flannel. That's me.
Speaker 1: Listen, you grew up a little bit and now you're the same person who posts like the minion memes, being like when I was a kid, we didn't have social media. Take it down, But why are you posting on social media? Then there's each other, sir.
Speaker 2: Do you know the other day in the backyard, my girls were calling each other Karen and Brittany. So Karen, I get, But what's Brittany? Just like a ditch? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Know. You literally just can say just like take the most white names you could find.
Speaker 2: And they called me boomer. Well I see it on TikTok.
Speaker 1: The guy version of a Karen is a chad. So but you're not being a chad.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me get my sweater off my neck. I have my tied up sweater.
Speaker 1: I just came from the country club exactly. That's like a chad like super BROI A Karen is like gonna ask for the manager.
Speaker 2: I must say, I do feel bad for people that are named Karen because it's not cool, Like they're just gonna have that stigma for their entire life until this, you know, trend passes.
Speaker 1: Well. To be honest with you, I've been calling people. Okay, so I've been calling people Karens for years.
Speaker 2: Oh and now you're so cool you discovered it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that, I'm just you started the tracular thing, and now all of a sudden, your generation is now like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: But why do they have to call somebody a name that exists? That's not cool? Like if everyone started saying you're such a Scott and a Scott's a giant a hale, A Scott would be like, dude, what what the hell?
Speaker 1: Well again, it's not like there's a legion of Scotts squalled meat and it's like we need to stop this injustice. There's no injustice against you for being named Scott.
Speaker 2: Whit did we eat both cereals?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're got to start getting back to three cereals because this is like it's over. Yeah, Oh, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: What's o'clock?
Speaker 2: Well, not when people are listening to this whatever. All right, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This has been episode one twenty seven. By the way, do you know that we have now eaten three hundred and seventy seven cereals? And it shows isn't But isn't that remarkable?
Speaker 1: No? It is. People always ask me how many cereals have we had during the show, and now I can say over three hundred and seventy.
Speaker 2: And I'm not even worried. They're not going to run out. There's endless friggin' cereal.
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 2: They keep coming out with new crap yep, and there's still plenty of old crap. There is so Serial Killers lives on. I feel like that's how you should play the Chips theme with your support. Dun dun, da da dum. I've been watching lots of Chips these last couple of months.
Speaker 1: We are going to have to add video to this next step.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I mean, We've only missed out one hundred and twenty seven episodes. This could have been very popular.
Speaker 1: We could just start now. There's no reason why we can't.
Speaker 2: And I bet because it's no fun anymore. What because people that are going to start watching it now will be like brand new people, a lot of them, okay, and it won't mean anything to them because they didn't listen from the beginning, so they don't understand our banter.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that we you just cut off a whole segment of our audience because they won't understand our banter.
Speaker 2: Well, they won't get our relationship. People that have not listened to this.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. That first episode that will put up will be just us chit chatting.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Stay safe, and yeah, follow us serial on all platforms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, leave review. We love reviews.
Speaker 2: Please leave a review. There've been a couple of really nice ones. Actually I read a lot of them over the last couple of weeks. And thank you so much, and screw you Vold star eighty eight. I'm still sad at you about it, but it's such a jerk waste of time. One star. What a waste yeap.
Speaker 1: For every one of those, there's another like hundred of them that are all positive.
Speaker 2: I know we're a five star podcast. I understand had.
Speaker 1: A top twenty podcast in food.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's just one dude annoys me. All right, we'll see you on Monday. Have a good weekend. Until then, Crunch, please stop the droplets.
Speaker 1: You gotta stop. Just a period.
Speaker 2: That when you just said period, I saw it come out because you had.
Speaker 1: You can see drop with period, Yes you can.
Speaker 2: I can put your mask back on. You look better than anyway.