Speaker 1: So first of all, it's Writer's not here.
Speaker 2: No writer is gone, so let's talk about him.
Speaker 3: It's about time we've done it. We got rid of what we wanted this whole time. It has been a secret mission of ours to just drive rid away.
Speaker 2: And I think we finally don't know we love him.
Speaker 4: We listen.
Speaker 3: And you know, we can say whatever we want about him, because he's not going to listen to pod Meats World.
Speaker 2: Zero chance he would listen to an interview. He wasn't even a part of zero I could say anything.
Speaker 3: Right now, we can say every one about writer. What do you want to say about it? Let's start this close and work out No, I'm kidding. I actually I don't know if you can hear. But once again, as always have my sinus issue.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I know I and you were like, no, it's just whatever this is.
Speaker 1: It's been a year.
Speaker 3: So I have a question for our dear listeners out there, because my several doctors have said I should get the sinus the draino surgery right the rotor ruter of my my skull.
Speaker 2: Call you have a deviated septum.
Speaker 3: Well, part of it is deviated septom, but it's also the this is gonna be so fun. The uh, entry ways to my sinuses are very small, like like freakishly.
Speaker 2: Small, right, so they need to they want to make your holes bigger. Exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's gonna be a lot of that's what she said on this episode.
Speaker 1: But they want to They wanna slide into my holes and make.
Speaker 2: Them bigger, make a bigger Okay, I got it.
Speaker 3: So here's what I want to ask our listeners because I need help. Let's say, for instance, since I've talked to fifteen people that have had this procedure done. Yeah, five say it's the best thing they've ever done.
Speaker 1: It's changed their life.
Speaker 4: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: Five say it didn't do anything for them, but it didn't affect them in any way, shape or form, good or bad. And five say it's the worst decision they've ever made and they would never do it again. They've had to have mop up surgeries. So it's like, I literally have no idea. You talk to one person like, do it change your life? Another person going, oh my god, it's the worst thing that's ever happened.
Speaker 1: I would never So I have no idea what to do. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: So I'm throwing it out there like I wants some people, somebody tell me what to do because I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what does the doctor you've met with I've met with several, Okay, you've met with several. What do they say? Do they also say like, yeah, it sometimes it's great.
Speaker 1: No, depends on the doctor.
Speaker 3: All of them say the same thing, and they say it tongue in cheek jokingly. They all go, well, we love to perform surgery, so I'd be happy to do it. And I'm like, that's creepy and weird.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: One of them said, how did you get into my house? Okay, which in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have just gone in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or we should make an appointment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that wasn't right. But yeah, they're all trying different stuff.
Speaker 3: So I'm shooting things inside and I'm steroids this time.
Speaker 1: But then my face has gotten really puffy.
Speaker 3: From the steroids and the and the sinus says like, I've been looking on our zooms lately, and I'm like, I'm running all the time and eating, Well, why do I look like I have balloon face? And it's because of all the side the steroids I have to take for this stuff. Oh so I don't know if I should just have my head cut off. I don't know what I should do.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I'm doing. Is this fun?
Speaker 4: Proof?
Speaker 1: This is let's go back to sliding into holes. It's better and er.
Speaker 2: I have a doctor friend that I talked to for advice rather often. His name is doctor Michael Richmond, and he's great. He is a friend. But also we pay him.
Speaker 3: Sure, I pay most of my friends, by the way, the check is in the mail, thank you.
Speaker 2: But I I'll ask him his opinion because he's a very straight shooter and will mostly tell you, and he may even have somebody then that he would recommend. Because I really do think with varying degrees of like you perfectly selected the number fifteen and said, there's a third, a third that says every single thing. Yeah, it feels to me like it might be a very specific doctor thing, like you need to have somebody who really knows what they're doing because the potential for it to either be useless or bad is high.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: The one thing everyone agrees on whether they say it helped, it did nothing, or it hurt.
Speaker 1: Everyone says it's horribly painful for like a week nd.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oof.
Speaker 3: Yeah, They're like, you just want to kill your face for at least ten days after.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that also the same pain people feel after a nose job?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: What it is?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Is that I don't know?
Speaker 3: Which is still one of the greatest words ever rhinoplasty. I know, plasty, I know, I mean, come on, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: I know. Jensen hates the word bleferoplasty. He hates the extra eye. Yeah, he hates bleff, upper bleff. It's like moist to him. Anytime I'm like I need an upper bluff, He's like, oh God, are.
Speaker 1: You going to get a bluff of bless No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, okay, I get a bluff. I do, though, have one more hooded eye than the other. This eyelid is a little heavier than this eyelid.
Speaker 3: But I have that with this my this one. But it's because I've been wearing my fake.
Speaker 2: Eye, my kind of glass eye.
Speaker 3: I think it's been blinking over a contact for so long. It's like it's lower than this lid.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, you know, our eyes and our eyebrow, our faces are not perfectly symmetrical, and I think also that's why.
Speaker 3: You're so handsome, perfect, perfect particular face, like.
Speaker 2: Your best friend. But yeah, I don't know. I think also depending on which side is your dominant side even on your face, or also which side you sleep on, like all these things affect how your face wears over the years.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: Sue's new favorite thing is to just wait around a corner wearing her red light mask.
Speaker 1: So like I turned the corner, I'm like, god, yikes.
Speaker 2: Jensen loved it when I first got my red light mask. Speaking of which do you do you wear the red light mask?
Speaker 1: I don't should I?
Speaker 2: All right, listen, this is again not an ad I pay. Actually I didn't pay for my red light mask. My hairdresser Lori Heaps and my makeup artist Julie Cuomo gifted me a Sola Wave red light mask.
Speaker 1: Oh that's sweet.
Speaker 2: A couple of a couple of Christmases ago, and for the very longest time it just sat in the box and I was of the like beauty maintenance type person that was like, I don't have time for all the things we're supposed to do. If I drink all my water, if I get all my sleep, if I wear all the masks, if I do the serums, where else where do you have time the working out, the eating well, the children? And so I was like, I don't have time to you know. I think at the time, it was like this red light mask was it was a ten minute timer. It's like, give me a break. And then then I started seeing it all over the socials. Everybody's red light masking, and everyone's claiming it does great things. And finally I said, you know, I'm going to do it. I get into bed and I either scroll mindlessly or I read or I do something. Anyway, why not put that on my face? Yeah? Multitask. So I started wearing my red light mask, and wouldn't you know it, but the little rosatia that I have had my entire adult life on my cheeks just went away.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And I couldn't believe it. I was like waking up in the morning because I was used it. So I was using it every single night. And I don't even know.
Speaker 3: If you're sposed to it, right, it's what you're supposed to one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think they actually recommend three to five times a week. But you know me, I don't believe in instructions, I just do what I want, and so I did once a day, every night, seven days a week, and within a couple of weeks, I was waking up and going to like put my makeup on in the morning and going, huh, well, my cheeks look great. Wonder what caused that? Just not even putting all together. But yes, it's it's the red light mask. So I started using it, was using it religiously for a long time, then brought it on tour with me for the Dancing with the Stars tour, used it consistently while I was on tour, and then on my flight home apparently the mask broke. Oh no, I didn't pack it well, and the something about it being in my suitcase, the connection from the little charging cord into the mask lost connection, and it was like intermittent turning and turning on an off, turning on off, And I was like, oh no. And I went two weeks without wearing my red light mask, and all my roseesha came back and my face looked dull, and then there was no question to me, this solo wave red light mask had made a difference in my face. So long story short, I have since replaced my solo wave mask. My skin is back to glowing. My rose sha is gone. And I would just like people to know if you're on the fence about a red light mask, it really do it. And so you know, I don't know they make them for moonfaces?
Speaker 1: Do they make them forer moon paste?
Speaker 4: To go?
Speaker 3: By the way, the one thing, it's so funny that you mentioned that, because the one thing most people talk about with you.
Speaker 1: Is how dull your face is. How dull I know, yeah, we got I get. That's like hashtag dull face. I hear. I see that all the time. And in relation to you and.
Speaker 3: How you look, thank you, Daniel, Dolphace is what people call you quite a bit. Susan also recommends, first of all, if you wear a mask that looks like that and glows red, you should have superpowers.
Speaker 2: That's yours.
Speaker 3: Secondly, she also says that hers has a blue light setting. I know if she has breakouts.
Speaker 2: Or yes for acne. Incredible, incredible. And now, by the way, the red light masks mine is three minutes. They somehow made it just as powerful in three minutes as it does and ten. So you know, again I don't follow any rules. Sometimes I wear it for twice. I wear it twice.
Speaker 3: You well, I was gonna say, if you if you put it on your face but also throw in a bag of microwave popcorn.
Speaker 1: Can you do two things at once where all of a sudden you just it starts popping on your face and.
Speaker 2: Then listen, that's what she said again, and we're back.
Speaker 1: We don't need Rider.
Speaker 2: Welcome to vond meets World. I'm Daniel Fischl and I'm will for now.
Speaker 3: I was holding I was I was a momentary moment of silence for for I'm Rider strong.
Speaker 2: Can we both heard it in our minds and then I knew exactly what you were doing?
Speaker 1: And I'm will for dell.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: The fraternity of actors who have returned to the roles that made them famous decades later is a tight knit group. Take it from us. Whether it's the Fuller House Crew, or Kyle McLaughlin in Twin Peaks, the Night Court Cast, or even most recently, Frankie Munez is Malcolm. We all get together once a year for a mixer and talk about how we can truly never escape our past. Time is a flat circle. Everything dies, YadA, YadA, YadA. It sounds dark, but I promise it's actually pretty fun, very good our duves, and this year we're excited to be welcoming a new brother to the club. Let's consider this his entry interview. Somehow, his first job in Hollywood cast him in the worldwide phenomenon Baywatch as Cody Madison. For seasons six through nine, he'd sport the iconic red shorts alongside Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra and our co star. No matter what she says yas mean Bleef.
Speaker 1: She was there, she was I saw her, I saw her, I shook her hand. It's on tape.
Speaker 2: Talk about an introduction to the business. And now thirty years later, he's returning to the Lifeguard Tower for a Baywatch revival and the cast is shaping up to be I know this will come as very surprising, y good looking, and of all the announcements about the show, the most exciting to us. This week's guest will be back to reprise his character, now older, wiser and bar owning, giving out advice to the new recruits and teaching them how to run down a beach in slow motion. And when he's not saving lives on TV, he's doing it for dogs in real life as part of Wings of Rescue, a nonprofit organization that flies at risk pets from overcrowded shelters and disaster areas to safe havens and new homes, venting euthanasia and encouraging the incredible act of animal adoption. A great addition to our group of unescapable long term TV characters if you ask me so, Welcome to Pod meets World, a Baywatch icon on the verge of doing it all over again. It's David Chokichi.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: Ay, are you guys doing great?
Speaker 4: How are you? I'm doing great?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to hang out with us. While researching, we realized that that Baywatch was your very first Hollywood job. Is that true?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Like big one.
Speaker 5: I mean I had done some commercials, a couple like National, like even though I booked out a like two out of Boston.
Speaker 4: I think we're like like Miller like commercials, and then a couple of commercials.
Speaker 5: Here, but nothing nothing, you know, nothing legit, nothing real like that was the first big thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you aware that that's not how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: You're not playing by the rules. That's not how it works. You don't just.
Speaker 5: Time though. I mean I was grinding. I mean I like, you know, I would study. I had a construction job. I'm a car caverner by trade, but you know, I would work for this guy and then I'd go to class at night and I squeeze in the gym in between and just do it every day and realize, you know, it's I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I wasn't. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got here like a day and a half before the Northridge earthquake literally, which is trip.
Speaker 4: So I would come up here.
Speaker 5: Well, I already had an agency like that. You know, we had to mail stuff back in the day. Like, so I was with a place called Hero and they had the small theatrical division and the commercial and uh and a print division and so I had one thing set up that was the but and then this acting coach was like and it was.
Speaker 4: It was he was hilarious.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so they get here on Saturday and Monday morning at like three money whatever I am.
Speaker 4: It's like boom, and then you know, I just I pivoted. I end up a buddy of mine who's a little bit older, work for FEMA. He's like because there's enough.
Speaker 5: Obviously the entertainment is shut down. And he's like, yeah, David, do you want to go inspect chimneys in north Ridge? Since you have a construction background, here's an iPad you try. You get like, I don't know, it was like one hundred and fifty bucks a house. All you have to do is go in and like you check out the chimney and you say it's structurally sound, needs.
Speaker 4: Work or unsound.
Speaker 5: Basically, it's just like and I'd be like, you know, hello, here it's chimney for FEMA and they get some money out of it too. And so I did that for six months and then the business kind of came back online and wow, just yeah, just went.
Speaker 4: Back at it.
Speaker 1: Can I now I've done a little research as well.
Speaker 3: I'd like to throw out some names of places that were important to me as a child, and I want to hear if any.
Speaker 1: Of those places were important to you. Okay, yeah, let's go Riches, rosen Vicki's.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you're from Plymouth myself, Well, my family is from Plymouth. I live in Connecticut, but we we had a house in Manamet and my aunt and uncle were teachers in the Plymouth school system. So when I saw that you were from Plymouth, I was like, Okay, we've got we've got to talk about.
Speaker 4: The riches one for a second.
Speaker 5: You had me, and I was like, okay, And now that that was like the worst but the greatest department.
Speaker 4: Store of all time. And at Rosen Vicki Subs.
Speaker 3: Come on rose Vicky Subs, which started as a pie shop, which had the greatest Dutch apple crumpie in the world. By the way, Danielle, these are places from Plymouth, massach I gather.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's a Massachusetts thing.
Speaker 4: But man, that's a that's a good way to play. That's a good way to start.
Speaker 2: Isn't that fun?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, my my aunt and uncle were both teachers in the Plymouth school I saw them this weekend and I was back in Connecticut and I asked, and my aunt says, she might have actually remembered you from school.
Speaker 4: No way. I love it.
Speaker 3: So the Alzheimer's if you ever had a teacher, Jeanette Alzheimer, that was that's my aunt.
Speaker 1: She was in the pre school systems forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my god, I'm sure I did. At some point. Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 1: I was like he's from Plymouth, and I'm going to talk about Plymouth. I couldn't believe man's great.
Speaker 5: It's so hard to get out of, like I mean to escape, like yeah, even.
Speaker 4: New England in general.
Speaker 5: Like all my buddies, I went to Bates and played football lacrosse, and but everybody kind of everybody got we all travel across country, about six of us after that summer, and then everybody's staying at real serious jobs right away. And I was like, you guys are insane. You're lucked in for life now. And I was like, you know, there was a moment for sure. My parents were like, well what are you doing? And I was so I you know, I rolled the dice and.
Speaker 4: I've been out here.
Speaker 5: I've been to LA for lacrosse trip and spent time here, and I was like, you know, like part of my life.
Speaker 4: I just want I want to live there. So like my parents like, if you don't support yourself, like go for it.
Speaker 5: Like so I literally, like when I moved after the earthquake, I was living on a guy's floor up above, like the viper room on Larrabie and I'm moving into this place in Brentwood and this guy it's like on the edge of Brentwood.
Speaker 4: So it was like it's called Chasais apartments.
Speaker 5: They were just like it was like threes company, but downgraded by ten. The guys renovating in the place and I'm carrying my bags up to this. I mean it was yeah, it's pretty pretty remedial place.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, hey, man, if you ever need someone who can swing your hammer, I'm good at swinging a hammer. He said, yeah, yeah, right whatever. Next morning he knocks on my door at seven am.
Speaker 5: He's like, you want to go to work, and I was like yes. He gave me a belt like a tool belt. I worked for him all the way through, Like he let me audition during the day, go and come back because I would just work. You know, I grew up with great work ethic to my parents and then also from you know, construction crew back East. If you're slow, they're like, why don't you read a coffee? You know, you're just not and you're like whoa, Like you cannot like like if they are fun, like you were on your phone day on in New England, like they would tear your pieces.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, lamb my lamb. They'd be like yeah and then like get off. So yeah, I went to this guy. Even after I got bay Watch, I had jumped ship, which I could.
Speaker 5: Have, I stayed because he was so cool to me. I just I stayed with him right up until I really needed to commit and start shooting.
Speaker 2: So do you remember your audition for Baywatch?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I remember walking the initial one because it was it's like, it was beyond memorable. I mean I walk in. I mean I remember getting it and I worked on the lot with my coach. It's a chase. He was a legendary coach at the time. He's passed away since. But you know, I had prepped it, and then I walk into two casting directors where they had seemed out like a thousand guys like East Coast, West Coast, they could end Cody man Adis was written by Debra Schwartz, was the wife of Doug Schwartz was one of the original executive producers and creators, and when she wrote the characters, she had someone very specific in mind, kind of physically and spiritually, you know, in a certain way, just embodying this like mid Midwest slash. It could be East Coast.
Speaker 4: But just like a very kind of earthy kind of guy, but not like no ego, like he was just looking anyway.
Speaker 5: I walked in the room. It was just to be read for them. The first audition in their heads are like this. They were like, you know, just beating down.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I walk in and they're like holy Like I'm like, I didn't say and I just stood there. I'm like, You're like, you're the guy. You're the guy we.
Speaker 5: Have been looking for. You're the guy that she hasn't mind. Please tell us you can act, Please tell.
Speaker 2: Us you Oh my gosh, you hadn't even started yet.
Speaker 4: Heard. I didn't say one word.
Speaker 1: They were like, yeah, you're not doing this right, David.
Speaker 3: The way that the way it's working out for you, this is not you're not playing by the room.
Speaker 4: What I've learned.
Speaker 5: What I've learned because this this a similar thing happened when I got when I had to we had to do a task back when we had to like test for people like which Wade, and I was up for the role of Jake McCarty against this other guy who was more he was kind of a movie star.
Speaker 4: And I'll never forget it because it was down to him and I in the final.
Speaker 5: Deal like and so you know, that's when you go in the theater to all the executives and the stadium seating in your life is either the one like this or.
Speaker 4: It's going like kind of like this, yeah, and it's all on you. And I remember he was so cocky.
Speaker 5: He was like journaling his thing, and I'm like like studying or doing breath work and like get.
Speaker 4: Like just training in the zone. I go in, crush it. He goes in.
Speaker 5: I got find out from that showrunner afterwards, like he fumbled his way through it.
Speaker 4: Basically they couldn't get the words out. They had me come back in. The guy came out, gave me notes. I went back in, and I got it.
Speaker 5: And I also happened to look a lot like the comic book character itself, Like if you went with Jake McCarty in the comic book It's Which Way is a famous comic book, very similar kind of so.
Speaker 4: That was part of it.
Speaker 5: But like that arrogance and this kid, like I'll never forget that moment, Like it was kind of as surreal as the moment when I walked in and see Ferns Tuessay, like the casting directors for Baywatch, because it was just like one of those things like, oh my god, I wish I could just like strangle you dude, like you're so like just like the arrogance. And then he goes in like totally like dive bombs and I go in and crush it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, you're reminded like, yeah, that's why I do.
Speaker 1: This, that's yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: There's there's a payoff for being dedicated to my craft.
Speaker 4: Exactly. It's seriously and not like have ego about it, like yeah, that was astonishing. But yeah. So that was my first many big wat traditions.
Speaker 5: And then we had to do a swim task because they had been burned by now actress who they found out after they cast her, and she ran up to.
Speaker 4: The like they're like, okay, she's going to shoot a rescue. They're shooting a rescue.
Speaker 5: She runs the water's edge and she stops and they're like what's going on. She's like, Oh, I'm not swimming out there.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about. I'm afraid of sharks. I'm not going to the ocean.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about.
Speaker 5: I'm deadly afraid sharks. I don't swim in the ocean. And they're like, oh, my gosh. So they have to get like a stunt doable. So she runs the water's edge stunt, double does the rescue, pulls the person in hiding their face, hiding their face. She doesn't like that had to go on until they released that actors. Then they made people do the water that's right thrive because I grew up on I was on a swim team, and I.
Speaker 4: Had all these ocean skills.
Speaker 5: My mom was a sailor from the Cape from she grew up in Let's see, I.
Speaker 1: Don't okay, sure, so she run.
Speaker 4: Sailing right there.
Speaker 5: And then as young kids we started sailboat racing, and then I went on to like teach sailing, head.
Speaker 4: Sitting started them.
Speaker 5: I actually went to the Junior Olympics and windsurf racing like try and go race like like booie racing. But I had all these all these skills I brought to the table and it was kind of like like even being on a swim team, because I was portraying an Olympic swimmer. You know, Cody was trying to go to the Olympics and it's like you can't jump in the pool. As you know, actors think they can learn everything in like three weeks.
Speaker 4: And it's just it's not that way, you know.
Speaker 5: It's like driving boats takes years of same with wave runners, like in terms of getting kind of precision with them, but like we would have to drive them off to kind of spin them, install them right in front of the cameras that are on sticks in the water, so the crew part of the crews in the water and they're like, don't hit us, dude. I'm like, don't worry about me about these right, And I would now and then some of them they wouldn't let anybody is it myself and like Mike Newman pretty much do those precision either wave runner or boat rescue with a big yellow scare about to coming close to Venice Peer, because they would just it's a lot. It takes years of experience, and I had it. So they once they saw what I could do, they would just start writing elaborate rescues and action for me. And they're like, oh my god, we had the jack Bottle of the skidding. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, were you a Baywatch fan before you auditioned for the show.
Speaker 5: No. The funniest thing is, so I run this part too, and my buddy's out here I'm just so. I went to Bates College in Maine's Division III football, but I missed football to this day.
Speaker 4: I dream about it. And the weirdest ball is never snapped.
Speaker 5: It's my We had a terrible team, but we had a great defense, and we just love I played strong safety.
Speaker 4: We loved to knock dudes out, like hit as hard as we could.
Speaker 5: And I remember like Baywatch was on and it'd be Saturday night and we'd be going to the Slopo Bar in Maine, like that was our ritual, and my.
Speaker 4: Buddy would be like, so we walked by.
Speaker 5: He's got his archie bunker chair and he's like watching Like I'm like like, hey, come on, dude, we're going.
Speaker 4: He's like, no way, dude, they watch us on like gave me you're gonna watch this stupid show.
Speaker 5: And I didn't say stupid, just like I don't even know if I knew like what it was back then, but I was like, why would you sit in and like watch TV.
Speaker 4: He's like, have you seen this show?
Speaker 5: I was like, I'll and then fast forward and he's like wait a minute, You've got the show and then see making up with him and he's like, oh, my buddy's from New England are like, what happened?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How is this happening?
Speaker 3: It's also the most California show you could possibly ever get on.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, well I grew up in New England and you know, I'd go we would.
Speaker 5: Go whatever we cris around Boston and the bars and what h And people would be like, what part of southern California are you from?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I'm from Plumbus, dude away.
Speaker 2: You joined the show in season six and the phenomenon that was Baywatch is now in like full swing. Was it easy to just step into the cast dynamic? We know that sometimes it can be rather difficult to jump in with an established clique.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, they could not have been. Everybody was so warm and welcoming.
Speaker 5: It was just a pressure I put on myself, Like I remember that the first scene. It's like I look at it and I'm like, I remember exactly like how nervous I was. And I was like, because you're stepping into something that's they've been together, you know, hey, And I'm like learning, like what.
Speaker 4: It's like to be in front of a crew of like one.
Speaker 5: Hundred and it's your clothes up and like on and on and on hit marks, and luckily they were really cool about like they gave you if you were doing the work, if you were working with your acting coach, and if you were picking it up quickly.
Speaker 4: And then also the fitness side of it I saw really quickly was was.
Speaker 5: Like the more fit you were, the reaction from the writers, the producers, the fans, it was like the more episodes they were putting in because they just wanted to see fit males and females. So I busted my bot with that. And then yeah, so, but initially the first after probably three hours, I was like, Okay, I see what's.
Speaker 4: Going on here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then once I got going, it was like, oh my god, I was made for this show, like this, this is my this is my wheelhouse.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like Fastball and coming down and played. So yeah, I just loved it.
Speaker 2: Pamela Anderson was going through a fame that maybe comes around once in a generation, and you were paired with her for an on screen romance. Was it unreal to you as well? Going from an actor looking to work being paired with the hottest woman in the world at the time.
Speaker 5: I you know, it was a little bit surreal because they actually had come to me. I'd like earned my status really quickly up up the ladder. And they were like, but you were going to give you the option for a girlfriend on the show, do you want pant like Pam or yas mean? And I was like, are you serious? You're me and like yeah, and I was, and I loved you as me And she was like all of us like she was hysterically in her own way. But Pam and I had this kind of self deprecating humor. We had this kind of she I have some strong finished heritage.
Speaker 4: My grandma was born in Finland. She has strong finish.
Speaker 5: We kind of bonded over some things, and we never took ourselves that seriously or too seriously, like we're actors and we're on the number one children world like. Even though she had all that attention, she was still very grounded in that period of time, and and we just had a way of like making making the most out of moments together. And so of course I was like, well, I mean I felt bad, like yeah, Pam because for a number of reasons, but mainly because you know, we just had this There was a kind of a goofiness to both of us that we and you like, when we had to do these montages usually comes out and it's it's and you still see I look back and I'm like, those were awesome because we were we were actually like.
Speaker 4: We just weren't. We were.
Speaker 5: It was like nobody else was around us, and you're just like there's no cameras, there was no people, and we're just like, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, they're they're really cool. So, yeah, we had a great time, and yeah, she was, she was. I don't know, I was never like, I mean, I think, you know.
Speaker 5: I'm super thankful that I grew up in New England and was unaware of like the hype, and I mean I was, I was obsessed with movies and actors, but I wasn't like I wasn't intimidated intimidated by other other actors or actresses. It was more, you know, it was just I kind of felt like I belonged, this is where I belonged kind of thing. So and yeah, her and like a great time and then she she left like I proposed her at the end of season nine, this cool moment, and she didn't come back the next season.
Speaker 1: Well here's your answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you go, you join the cast of, as you said, the number one show in the world. How quickly does your life change once you join the cast?
Speaker 4: Well, here's the deal.
Speaker 5: So I get the phone call and you know, you think, they go, congratulations, you got the.
Speaker 4: Job, and then they go, by the way, here's the deal. They're going to guarantee you.
Speaker 5: It's a five year deal, like that's like a series regular deal, and they're going to guarantee you seven out of twenty two, with the option you can do more if they like you, or the option they could basically kind of drop.
Speaker 4: You if you don't. If you don't Wow, I was like, yay.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: Contract goes one way?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I was like, oh man, but I didn't. I didn't like that in my head. All it did was like I doubled down.
Speaker 5: I was like, like there was nothing stopping me from giving my like one thousand percent. And I didn't fall into any of the pitfalls like people fall into, Like I just I just stayed away from him and I worked my like it went back to work ethic, like every day like you shoot in the sun everything.
Speaker 4: So it's like, yeah, I can make a bay Watch. It's super easy. It's either like freezing cold or just like burning hot.
Speaker 5: So like you go home and like you I've done at six thirty and like the last thing you want to do is go work out and then go work with your coach.
Speaker 4: But I just would do it.
Speaker 5: I would do it, and I would be relentless about it, and it paid off, like and you know, I just and that first season, so I ended up doing like nineteen or twenty at twenty two.
Speaker 4: Instead of like that, I just kind of like game one of the main dudes and went from there. Where work ethic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean one point one billion viewers estimated weekly audience for a bay Watch, and I.
Speaker 5: Was there was only five point three billion on the planets.
Speaker 3: One fifth of the one fifth of the world. Yeah, I was watching you in slow motion.
Speaker 5: I and I've got some remote places and most remote I'm like, and we're a bay of Watch pop stuff. It's just it's like it's I don't think there's any ever been anything that's penetrated so far out. Like I mean, we were in the Galapagos on a trip and on the National Geographic Boats and the Ecuadorian Guide.
Speaker 4: So the big boat.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like a mini cruise ship kind of thing, but it's a geographic And then you get in these little like the rubber the motorized boats to go to shore and they have a red rescue cam. So as they're prepping us and we're getting left jackets get on the boat to go to the land, to each island whatever, They're like, okay, you know, light jackets and this is our red rest you can fall in.
Speaker 4: We call this Pamela. We're gonna throw it to you. And I was like wait what So I did say.
Speaker 5: Like two days and the ago it's the most remote place on the Earth.
Speaker 4: And then the two days later we were on the beach and.
Speaker 5: I was like I finally told the guides and they were like their minds were exploding. They were like, no way, there's like Pamela was the name of the rescue cam, like across the board and uh, it's it's all like another like I sent her.
Speaker 4: This beautiful woman.
Speaker 5: She's a photographer from Russia fourth of July to fourth and she I'm always.
Speaker 4: Fascinating like these remote places that.
Speaker 5: They watch kind of went in and really like tell like it just it gave people hope. It's the craziest thing. Like, so I started talking to her and she's I know, she was like trying to ask me somebody she didn't want to ask.
Speaker 4: She just she's like, were you on a big watch? If I'm and her and she's a little.
Speaker 5: Bit of Russian accent, she's married out a kid there, it was like it was just like it was normal, like and I was like, yeah, yeah, I played Cody and she's like, oh my god. She's like, I'm from Russia and we watched the show there I go, what part of Russia? Like she gos Siberia and I'm like, well, can you describe what that means? Like what part of Siberia. She's like, imagine a movie where they've shown her depicted Siberia and multiply that by ten.
Speaker 4: In terms of remoteness.
Speaker 5: And that's where I grew up and we were obsessed and watched bay Watch like it was like our lifeline to the world. And she since kind of what like got her, gave her the idea to come here, and now she's a super I mean, I don't know, she's a very talented photographer.
Speaker 4: I having a very successful.
Speaker 5: Career, and you know, the show was able to get you know, a lot of those countries. It's eastern, your eart, it's landlocked, it's dark, and it's an hour of escapism where you can get out of your thoughts, you know, for your own reality. And that was one of the greatest things, you know, amongst others, the Big Waite.
Speaker 4: Provided that can.
Speaker 3: So you you walk onto a set where, no matter how popular you get, you're still only going to be the second David on the call sheet.
Speaker 1: So I'm curious what was it.
Speaker 3: How how much of in control was David Hasselhoff by the time you got there. I mean, was he kind of calling the shots on everything or was he more of just hands off the shows working Well, I'm not going to be involved in every every aspect of everything going on.
Speaker 4: No, that's put it this way.
Speaker 5: And you know I loved Yeah, we were like best friends for a long time and we would travel together.
Speaker 4: But there's always in the.
Speaker 5: Original series, there was always an A to B storyline, right, and the A storyline is more it's just more medi it's a lot more going on, and he always had a storyline. I'm like, man, she ever just but that's one of us have the A storyline for once.
Speaker 4: And he's like, you know, he didn't even reacts. He's like, but I could see as say, f no, right, no, it's my deal. So but he you know, we.
Speaker 5: Spread it out. He didn't like to be over. He didn't like other people kind of shining above him too much.
Speaker 4: But he was super cool.
Speaker 5: I mean, he was one of the like the hardest thing to do with David. He was straight face because when when he's on camera, he's dead serious.
Speaker 4: About his work and trying to do it right.
Speaker 5: And then when you're on camera and it's a single, he's doing everything in his power to mess you up.
Speaker 4: And just he's funny.
Speaker 5: It's to be and like he's singing and I'm like, come on, can you.
Speaker 4: Either do the scene or I'm gonna read with like your standard bro. Yeah, by the cool guy.
Speaker 5: Like I said, we had some really great adventures he and I went on. He took me like I didn't out the money. We went all over Australia to the outback.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Really generous and we.
Speaker 5: Have nothing like good memories with that guy, dude, except when it came time for sharing a story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Well, we couldn't be more excited about a return to the Beach for the revival of Baywatch. You'll be returning as Cody Madison now almost thirty years later. Did you ever imagine this could happen?
Speaker 4: Never? I mean I pushed for it for a long time.
Speaker 5: I would say every six months, I've written to Greg Bohen and one of the original producers, because my daughter's in the junior lifeguard program Here On to a Beach and he is one of the instructors.
Speaker 4: For that a kids.
Speaker 5: So that's the top kids that you've been in the program for a while. And you know, there's remember that period of time when everybody's be putting the shows like now two and O and yeah, there's an all of them kind of went one or two or more years, and I kept saying, why aren't we doing this, Why aren't we rebooting? And then so then we there was one period we got really close. I think it was CBS and I went with them like I was gonna be the guy, and it was Bonan and two people from CBS location scouting around Zoom or Malbo and then they were it was either gonna be Magnum p I or may Watch and Dwayne Johnson, Zach Effron, they watch movie came out and CBS was like, sorry, sorry, folks, that we're not touching that now.
Speaker 4: You know that nothing against those guys.
Speaker 5: I thought the movie was kind of funny, it just had nothing to do with Bay watching it crushed the brand for a little bit, so they had to wait. And then there's just been a giant resurgence lately at people watching it internationally.
Speaker 4: The original city, Like my buddy is over in Australia.
Speaker 5: He's like a professional lifeguard back then, and they came here and did an episode.
Speaker 4: He's like, mate, man.
Speaker 5: If you came here, my kids were obsessed with the show, you would be swarmed at this moment right now, I'm like, so there's been a resurgence, and you know, I drive by the beach, I serve, I'm in the ocean all the time, and I would definitely over the years.
Speaker 4: Have moment or where I'm stuck on some movie and it's just like, so, like, you know, because I like to work, don't You're not going to get better going to You have to go to aging class, but you're not going to get better. You have to be on a set in front of the camera in order to get better.
Speaker 5: It's like surfing, like you only get better when you're actually on the wave, like you have to be on the wave to learn.
Speaker 4: And then it's the same with acting.
Speaker 5: So I would try and unless it's like something that's just like really terrible, I'm usually like, yes, I want to do that, like make it happen because I like working on my craft and I learned.
Speaker 4: Something you do every time.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's ever an end to this game, Like you can print all the great actors basically the same thing. And I'm not saying on at that level, but I actually do feel like i'm doing them out.
Speaker 4: I'm fifty eight, and.
Speaker 5: It's actually look back at like which play. There's great writing. I did some really good work on that.
Speaker 4: And even if they watched some of the episodes that were more there's.
Speaker 5: A couple of dramatic ones when I do with Carmen or a kid when I thought I left my town early in the Keep a.
Speaker 4: Missing, it was good.
Speaker 5: But I'm just at a point in my life I don't know the last year and a half, I just feel in command and like in control of my space and.
Speaker 4: Like love the process more than ever.
Speaker 5: It's it's kind of bizarre and I feel like I can just tap into any emotion, like if they're like whatever they want, I can give them almost the thirty seconds.
Speaker 4: And whereas before I just remember it kind of being like Okay, here we go. This is gonna be daunting. Like now I'm like, let's go, like you know, because once you get to that.
Speaker 5: Place where you kind of don't care, you start really loving it. And it's not that you don't care, it's just like you you remove the pressure off yourself and realize, okay, we're not although we are saving lives in a way because it is I'll tell you this real quick because everybody you know, like they would say you know, or I would say this rather about actors in general, like or entertainment.
Speaker 4: Or movies, like in general, we're not really like we're not out there on the front lines.
Speaker 5: We're not over there serving, we're not in the hospital for emergency room saved mus hands on.
Speaker 4: But they watched back in the day.
Speaker 5: This is before internet and everything, so we would get letters from around the I probably saw it in my time, like eight letters where like Greg Boniam and say come in here. In the production office, we were down to jeff Off, Jefferson Boulevard and he's like read this.
Speaker 4: And I'd read it. I'd be almost crying.
Speaker 5: Like he's like an Italian family and their nine year old son pulled their seven year old son who had drowned or he was like face down the pool. But because he had watched Baywatch, not even an understanding anything in the leg even though it was dub but just watching like the show over and over and seeing us do CPR. He did CBAR and his younger brother and brought him back to life. And and that is no joke. You could ask anyone that story and legit. And there was like I think that probably eight my four year period where I saw I was like, wow, we kind of are Cady lives now.
Speaker 4: But it's more like.
Speaker 5: To have that kind of you know, in Life Guardian in general, I think it's an underrated thing. Just watching my daughter, like her growth in terms of like she used to be afraid of big waves and we get I love growing out when it's big and having that fear like where it's like, okay, this is like, you know, super respectful of the ocean. But I love the challenge and she wouldn't go and after like being in that program for and she's entering her six or seventh year.
Speaker 4: Now she's like, Dad, come on, let's go. There's gonna be bombs. This hell up further and get a bomb. I'm like, yes, thank you.
Speaker 5: It's just you know, it's a great healthy community life guardian general. And kids still't have options for jobs. And I see all these kids, I'm like, there's not a lot, Like they can't really labor, they're too young to working on things. So they always at the beginning of every season Juna Lifeguards, they sit all the kids down and all the parents are behind them, and they go, who here things they're going to stay in this They call it the rouge to bread wearing red meats. You're actually you pass the test and you're now and out to lifeguard. Who here thinks she'll stay in this program all the way through and try out to become a lifeguard as a job, whether it's a side job or whatever.
Speaker 4: And so I'm like with my daughter, I'm like this, this is there's only a couple of things in life.
Speaker 5: This is one you're going to do. And so last year they asked the question and I'm behind her. She her back to me. She didn't put her hand up and I was just drooling her with the energy, like and she's like.
Speaker 4: She's like put her hand. I'm like.
Speaker 5: And now she's now she's really into it. But it's it's such a it's amazing. I mean, kids can work. At age sixteen, you can work for the city as like can.
Speaker 4: That's the tests. You can make it legitimate money. And then at age eighteen you can take.
Speaker 5: The county test and make it like there's like around like eighty thousand bucks a year if you took every shift, let's say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then an extra ten grand per language that you know gets added on. So no matter where she ows, and I think she wants to stay on the West Coast for college, like she could have a job. And it's such a great Like I watched the lifegrounds roll up, like they don't start at six am.
Speaker 5: Yeah, girl went around nine maybe taking my watch and they you know, it's like and nobody's in the water to the JG kids, so they're like okay, and they stretch, they go for a swim, they come back, the little water is still nobody's no, no, no, they.
Speaker 4: Go for a run, come back, they're eating their lunch. Okay, some people in the water and I'll sit in my chair. But like it's it's it's an amazing job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like a good giga. Over the last month, we have been introduced to the cast and it's a very good looking bunch Steven mml, Shane Mitchell, Brooks Nader, and Livy Dunn making her acting debut. Of course, you as the the first returning cast member. Is there another returning cast member you'd like to see make an appearance on the show?
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I wish, honestly all of them come back and do it to especially in more like Jeremy because I don't know if you saw what he posted to he said it great, Like I was like, wow, man, he sent such a positive message to Steven mmel, Like I don't know if Steven responded, but you know, he could have been so bitter about that, like that they didn't consider him.
Speaker 4: He's kind of the right age.
Speaker 5: He's a little bit young, but he's on a different like he's he's done so well in life and he's doing these well instre treats for men.
Speaker 4: But all you did so you did this video of someone.
Speaker 5: To Vida JPM and he's like I'm wishing you guys the best of luck at Steven congratulation, some kind of role and all the guys.
Speaker 4: I hope you really dominate and I hope to shows a huge success.
Speaker 5: And I was like, so I wrote him on that and I was like, man, you've really like you've ascended in a sense, because.
Speaker 4: That takes a lot to not be like it's like.
Speaker 5: If someone came in to play mekde be like yeah, but I was kchy, like why why can't we just like just a story? But he didn't take that at all, And I was like, that's that's a that's a beautiful human being. That's someone who's happy in their own skin and their life.
Speaker 6: And I think, you know, I mean who i'd love to see I don't know. I mean, who's still really acting? Is like Pamela, Yeah, but she doesn't like to refer to the right.
Speaker 5: Like if you've noticed the last twenty interviews, like she there, they must have had a pre interview and she says one thing, do not ask me anything about by walking.
Speaker 2: Off guaranteed right because they don't even ask because they don't.
Speaker 4: Even ask anymore. And it's so it's like why, yeah, like I'm so happy for her and a success.
Speaker 5: I just don't understand people who aren't thankful of the job the launched them, Like why would you not be just honoring, like not saying you have to run around talent, saying I was on Baylish, but like if it comes up, Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was my first job and I loved it. At the time.
Speaker 5: It was like I was in Canada and got kind of like picked out of the crowd because they zoomed in on me on like the jumb or tron, Like I don't understand that aspect.
Speaker 4: But again, I'm I'm happy for her success, and you know, yeah, I've.
Speaker 5: Always been very thankful to the show. And for reasons, I went and met with the writers and Matt Nix, the showrunner, after I have to offer, and it was I had a chance to actually say that, and he goes, that's one of the reasons you're sitting here right now, man, And.
Speaker 4: He also did say, he goes well, when they came up with the idea bringing a legacy character back and the guy, the character of male Orphy, you know, owns and runs the bar, but can also it's an active lifeguard and jumps in when they need him, and you know, he goes the list was one person long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they left it at that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, I got you. That's cool, that is very cool.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to you about the incredible work you do with Wings of Rescue. How did you get connected with them?
Speaker 4: It was actually during the Palaces fire.
Speaker 5: I've been an ambassad of swords for best Friends in Animal Society since two thousand and we were out here and I felt like, you know, I just felt helpless.
Speaker 4: Like and I felt like the city was burning and there's nothing we could do.
Speaker 5: And they said, hey, would you come help load dogs on a plane because we have to get them out of these shelters because there's gonna be a massive incoming of displaced dogs and cats.
Speaker 4: Yes, where when? And so I went and on that first day it is the coolest thing. It was in Burbank.
Speaker 5: It was super hot, and I've been like I've had this weird connection with dogs, like.
Speaker 4: I can be on a dog's level within seconds, like I was little, and I just I love being around dogs more than the most human beings. I'm not saying you guys or like, no, it's just the way it is.
Speaker 5: Most human beings no, I believe it at that anyway. So the guy Rick Browdie or Brown, it's RWD anyway, he's the CEO of the company and he flies seventy seventy at the time, and he flies out and organizes, so the rescues drive up. You fly in and out of private airport so they can drive right up to the tarmac.
Speaker 4: Everybody carries up the dogs and the cats.
Speaker 5: You line them up because they're gonna drop them usually in three different states, all on the east coast or something northwest where there's space. And he's like, I need one volunteer to come inside the cargo plane and like stack crates because it's like three on top, three or three on the bottom, three on top, and you stack it, feel it because you don't want to leave one one dog or cat left behind? Is that? And so I just went in there. I put my head down and just worked and worked. I like by the time I knew how to set the cargoing ittting, and he was just and I can I don't know just from in life and construction certain things, I just I anticipate problems, happenings or things going like so I solve.
Speaker 4: It before it happens. And he saw this in.
Speaker 5: Like one and an hour and a half and I was like, hey man, thank you so much. Covered in sweat. I go to leave and I find out tell he tells the story too. He's like he go to the people from best friends. He's like, who was that guy? Because I've been running With's Rescue for twelve or thirteen years, I've never had a volunteer who worked so hard, like never took a break, and also had like a real affinity, like there was a real connection going on between him and the dogs.
Speaker 4: He's like talking to every.
Speaker 5: Dog he lows and they're like, you don't know what that is and he's like, no, that's the AFAMA watch.
Speaker 4: Not that that even mattered, but he was just like what damn. So I ended up loading six more planes.
Speaker 5: I brought my daughter out to help on one of them, and then a month later he called me. He's like, you know, I just did the same thing. That's how I lived, That's how it worked. And he's like, do you want to be a flight crew member for us?
Speaker 4: And I was like one thousand percent and cool.
Speaker 5: So I worked my nom flight crew leader, which is really cool. It just means I can load fast and unload, and it's.
Speaker 4: A lot of it's a lot of work. I give them a ton of credit because they don't.
Speaker 5: Even have a brick and mortar, and we're transporting large numbers of dogs and cats either out of active disaster zones or they're super at risk of.
Speaker 4: Youth and as due to overcrowding, and also wings a rescue when they go into like say, any disaster except the Vallet. They didn't have to, but they went into the disaster down Texas with a girl that unfortunate incident, and they were always flying in full.
Speaker 5: They had humanitarian aid, veterinarian aid, and then dog and food like got food for the dogs and cats. And so they're coming and fully loaded, like handing off these supplies, pulling out all these pets so they don't have to euthanize because so if you imagine La during the Palisades fire, we were already overcrowded, so they're utianizing in every shelter. Imagine adding three thousand dogs and cats are more like.
Speaker 4: So they had they were They fly NonStop and it's usually.
Speaker 5: Like thirty hours of no sleep pretty much because we love we fly at night a lot, but I love that.
Speaker 4: It's just so.
Speaker 5: You know, I fly at home, and they fly me home wherever we gonna end up commercially, and I just put on my headphones because I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Hear one human being.
Speaker 7: I just like what I witnessed, and it's it's like such a personally like satisfy, rewarding thing. I feel like I'm making a difference in the world. And there we can go firs because they do it every week. So thank you for bringing.
Speaker 4: That out with Richy.
Speaker 2: That is so cool, David. We have so enjoyed having you here. Thank you so much for such a wonderful interview. We're so excited for the revival of Baywatch and you can learn more about the great people of Wings of Rescue and donate to the cause right now wingsof Rescue dot org and we will be patiently waiting for the new Baywatch.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 5: And also I do have to mention the Community Brigade, which is Fire Repeat.
Speaker 4: I actually am a member of.
Speaker 5: It's an organization started by this group and you know it's it's we saw we lost our home with the Wolsey fire rental law.
Speaker 4: I was here during Franklin and palisades by myself, I have my family go to a safe place.
Speaker 5: But I wasn't in the brigade at the time, and I had applied does they only had one fire academy and those guys were actively involved in a palisades to it evacuations. Anyway, I finally, God, it's long pros Scott and and it's one of the best like things outside of wings Rescue. Being able to like being of service is what I've learned, like for all for most human beings, Like I feel like it's the.
Speaker 4: Greatest thing in the world.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, you give and you don't even understand it, but there's an unconscious thing that starts happening to you where you feel so good about yourself and life when you start giving.
Speaker 4: And I like to be the guy.
Speaker 5: Who can you know, run towards things that go wrong and help and being a part of this brigade it's like ninety four strong and you know it's an ongoing.
Speaker 4: We went through this whole academy and got to graduate. So I had to get a plug in for them because it's such a cool group.
Speaker 5: It's it's unbelievable and they're super important to this community.
Speaker 4: Especially surviving any future you know, disastrous. So thank you. I hope that makes it.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, thank you for sure. Thank you so much for being with us. It was a pleasure to talk to you here.
Speaker 4: Have a great thank you too.
Speaker 2: Wow, he's he is so athletic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little intimidating.
Speaker 3: Uh, fight a dime for every time someone said to me, come on, will Pammery as mean.
Speaker 2: I know now it's true.
Speaker 1: It's trillionaire, you know exactly?
Speaker 2: I know he really he also uh then moved on to Carmen Electra.
Speaker 1: A real charity. Welcome, we've all been there all the.
Speaker 2: Thank you all for joining us for this episode of Pod Meets World. As always, you can follow us on Instagram pod Meets World Show. You can send us your emails pod meets World Show at gmail dot com and we've got merch mo run run. Thank you pod meets Worldshow dot com. We love you all, pod dismissed. Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast produced and hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfridell and writer Strong. Executive producers Jensen Karp and Amy Sugarman. Executive in charge of production. Danielle Romo producer and editor, Tara Sudbachsch producer, Maddie Moore, engineer, and Boy Meets World super fan Easton. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at Podmets World Show or email us at Podmetsworldshow at gmail dot com