Speaker 1: Don't be out here acting like a donkey.
Speaker 2: He bitch, It's.
Speaker 1: Time for Donkey of the Day. I'm a big boy.
Speaker 3: I could take it if he feel out deserve It ain't no big deal, I know, Charlamagne guy gonna.
Speaker 1: Gotta say something you may not agree with. It doesn't mean I mean, who's getting that donk that donkey that don't don't don't don't dunk dounk the other day right here the breakfast club. Bitch you you can call me the donkey of the day, But like I mean, no harm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, donkey today for Tuesday, December fifth goes to a forty two year old Akron, Ohio man named Melvin Wright. Akron, Ohio, the home of Lebron James birthplace is Steph Curry. Lebron James, who is the all time leader in points scored in the NBA and Steph Curry, who is absolutely the greatest shooter of all time. No debate if you say otherwise. We can't trust your opinion on anything ever. Dropping the clues bombs for Lebron James answer Steph Curry, Akron Ohio. Well, Melvin Wright clearly believes he is carrying on tradition because he wants to be a shooter too. But he's the kind of shooter we don't need and the kind of shooter nobody asked for us. See, Melvin Wright is currently in police custody because he shot somebody. Now, there are plenty of valid reasons to shoot someone, and damn there all of them have to do with self defense. But don't think I'm about to tell you a story of self defense, because I'm not. I'm about to tell you you had another story of a human not respecting another human's no. No is a complete sentence. And Melvin Wright does not respect people's nose. And when you don't respect people's nose, you end up in the situation that Melvin Wright is currently in, and that's charged with bolonius assault and weapons under disability. That doesn't mean he had a weapon and a wheelchair. That means he possessed a pistol and he was prohibited from doing so. Now back to respecting someone's no Melvin Wright asked someone for something and the person told them no. Since Melvin didn't get his way or get what he wanted, he shot the man in the face. What could Melvin have asked for?
Speaker 1: What could we have.
Speaker 3: Wanted so bad that would lead him to shooting a man in the face because he didn't get it.
Speaker 1: Was it money, jewelry? His car is ainus. Let's go to Cleveland nineteen north for the report.
Speaker 4: Police a bizarre shooting in Acron this week on Stanton Street, when the victim who was shot in the face drove himself to the hospital and told police this all happened because he would not share his potato chips with a suspected gun. Now caught on camera, the arrest of the suspect, who jumped on a city bus allegedly trying to make his escape begin.
Speaker 1: You get a weapon on your brow, where's it at in your backpack?
Speaker 4: Officers who handcuffed the suspect cut off his backpack to search it for what turned out to be a fully loaded revolver and even more bullets. As the suspect is placed in the cruiser and taken downtown, he appears to deny even having knowledge of what police want to talk to him about.
Speaker 5: That's all I've been doing, is trying to get my life together with God.
Speaker 4: Definitely wasn't me. As the shooting suspect is transported to the police department, for questioning by detectives. He appears cooperative.
Speaker 5: Appreciate y'all forgot giving me such an hards Oh anytime, man, the big deals.
Speaker 3: Melvin Wright shot someone in the face because that's someone didn't give him their potato chips.
Speaker 1: We do know this man.
Speaker 3: That's some deep rooted trauma that he never dealt with that he projected on the other humans, right, clear mental health issues, right, Either that or he's on drugs.
Speaker 1: Maybe he just makes piss pol decisions.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna make me believe that not receiving some potato chips, okay, and not receiving a potato chip no ruffles your feathers so much that you decided to lay our lays a man down because of it. All right, Speaking of lays, you know what they say about murder, right, Murder is like potato chips. You can't stop with just one Stephen King said that, and I understand what he's trying to do with that quote. But no, murder is nothing like potato chips, all right. Potatoes are not murdered into making of potato chips, all right. Potatoes come into this world knowing what their purpose is, and their purpose is to serve us to get in our bellies in some way, shape or form. Might be mashed, might be baked, might be fried french, might be salted. Or they may transition into a thin slice of potato that have been deep fried, baked, our air fried, and tail crunchy. And that is why we are here today, Melvin. You can't be upset because someone doesn't want to share something with you. Some people in this world have the strangest sense of entitlement I have ever encountered. No means no, and if I tell you no, respect that this is triggering to me. Man, Because when I was a little boy growing up in most corner, South Carolina, okay, elementary school age might have been like fourth grade, nineteen hundred and eighty something, they used to be these little figures, Okay, these little pink figures called muscles.
Speaker 1: Do you all remember muscles? Y'all remember muscles?
Speaker 3: There was the hot toy at the time, okay, And I had several, and one of my cousins had none, and he was older than me, and he cried and cried and cried for my muscles.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if it was my grandma, my mama. One of them made me give him some of my muscles. They were mine. He asked me for them. I said, no, why would I give you what's mine. They're mine.
Speaker 3: I want them, I'm collecting them. But I had to give them up because you cried for them.
Speaker 1: I was so hot. I was so hot that I wanted to shoot him in the face.
Speaker 3: But I was eight. Okay, I didn't know any better. Melvin, what's your excuse? You're forty two and in this situation, you was my cousin.
Speaker 1: You was the entitled one. Those chips were not yours.
Speaker 3: Maybe dude wanted to give you a potato chip, but he couldn't understand you because he was too busy chomping on some crunchy chips. Don't you hate when you're eating something crunchy like son chips and you can't hear the TV. That's also what we need to know. What kind of chips?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Ruffle cheddar in sour cream with Lebron on the bag, Flaming hot barbecue with Jason Tatum on the bag? Was it the Ruffles, Rich Twist? Smoky barbecue with Asian Wilson on the bag? Was it cool ranch to ritos? Was it sea salt and vinegar kettle chips. Okay, not saying there's a chip that is worth you shooting somebody in the face over.
Speaker 1: I just want to know what Brandon chip.
Speaker 3: It was so I can judge you some more for making the pish, poor decision that you did. Now, there's nothing left to do here except play a game of guess what racist. Melvin Right of Akron, Ohio shot a man in the face because the man wouldn't share his potato chips.
Speaker 1: Try to escape on the city bus. DJ Nby Guess what racist? I don't want it to be. That was an wait your turn, Jason, No, that's the wrong. Nope, don't wait. What did it V? I'm gonna wait, okay, Jason Lee.
Speaker 3: Melvin Right Akron, Ohio shot a man in the face because the man wouldn't share his potato chips.
Speaker 1: Try to escape on the city bus.
Speaker 2: Guess what racing is?
Speaker 1: Mama named him Melvin.
Speaker 2: He's a nigga and four for gurdery at work hand. Jason Lee, are absolutely correct, Melvin Right. Please give Melvin Right the biggest he hauled.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 6: By the way, I didn't hear anything after you said Jason Tatum because that's my new celebrity crush, Jason Tatum.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be court sided in Boston. Watch y'all look like y'all popped off the same Grimlin now that I think about it.
Speaker 6: The same Grimlin. Yeah, nothing, nothing popped off of gremlin and looked like gizmo.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 1: I mean great to pay something that some attractive Grimlins.
Speaker 3: You remember Grimolin's too, when they dressed the grimlin up and she had lifted on and the dress and all that, and then the dude here at the.
Speaker 1: End, you remember that. Well, there is a Zelia Banks, all.
Speaker 5: Right, and that is the donkey of the day tomorrow, all right, James Banks.
Speaker 4: Jason Lee is here.
Speaker 1: What was that for? He's been throwing only I love Isa. That's funny.
Speaker 3: No, no, you don't.
Speaker 1: Clearly did you cut him down before you get me in?
Speaker 6: Right? Zeal You got my phone number, sent me an eighteen minute voicemail. Who listens to an eighteen minute voice message?
Speaker 1: How long do you listen? Eighteen minutes? You that's listen? All right?
Speaker 5: Well, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one five one. We were talking Natalie None in the last room of reports. She went into the restaurant, the Establishment the Park. If you haven't been in DC, it's a great restaurant. Also turned into a club at night. Been there a couple of times, jacon Lee has been there. Uh, and we're asking they refuse to serve her. They gave her, I guess her money back. She put down her American Express card. She wanted a table, and they said, ah, we ain't having you in here. So that's the question eight hundred five eight five one oh five one where they filed for that. Natalie None is so upset. She says she's gonna sue. We'll discuss more detail when we come back as the Breakfast Local Morning, the Breakfast Club