Speaker 1: We're saying, if you watch your coffee time, the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my Roe Flame, come in with last and come in with Jim love loundes. Baby, you better catch.
Speaker 2: It when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics.
Speaker 3: Shouting now comics, just paying homage. What's up? Tips?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know she.
Speaker 2: Raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second year. We're gonna last to cut him and kick it in at the end. We leave it with just a lift hiss firits. But you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks say it's list Oh folks.
Speaker 3: Say we take it good. Hey, don't do what you do? Ca, no this do what you do? Can no do what I do?
Speaker 4: No? Hey hey hey, this is comedian Flame mon Roe and welcome to this episode of Laugh and Learn, Ladies, jam We are counting down season three on our way to season four. Very happy about that, Oh my god, thank you Jesus. And I would never have made it the season for y'all. And I ain't got to kiss this lady booty. It's way too much ask for me to kiss anyway. She has really been a gud seeing to the Laugh and Learning Project because she is such a great research analyst and she's compatible with me. We actually look like naked, but the mirror is real tricky. Let me just say that. Please please welcome my host, Bobby Clipper. Ladies Jeff aka Toots, y'all say hello to Bobby Clipper. Yay Hi. How was your week Bobby?
Speaker 3: So far, so good. It's sort of been mild up in north then Northeast. We've been like in the low forties, so I'm taking it. Better days are coming.
Speaker 4: Well, girl, I should have built the arc over here because good God, thank God trying to get rid of us. Jesus. I don't know how many animals I was going to have been that arco because I was only taking Timmy and Dexter. They might not be able to procreate the the can damn show be LGBT because they was gonna be over there a getting because I went to the almost stay of animal. Good God, all this right. We have had so much rain, Bobby Istrol.
Speaker 3: Three inches, didn't you like a one day like two days ago? You guys had like three inches at least, so they were had on the news over.
Speaker 4: Here, don't I don't even know how to take what you just said. That was very sexual undertone and it was not desirable at all. Three inches yuck. That is I ain't gonna even waste my time. Yeah, we had a lot of rain. Unfortunately, we had people had much slides and it's just what it is. Because the way California is the way it lays. The freeways flood by like little pools. I'm glad I have a jeep Wrangler because my car sits up high. It'd be so much water. And my issue is some of these people who don't drive well in the drive damn show can't drive in the rain. They will not slow down and you know your car will slide or hydroplane and girl, they drive like nothing that's going on. It was so many accidents. I'm it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's nerve wracking because i know, like even here when we during the summer, so I'm assuming you guys are always warm, the oil comes up from the tar, so when there's a lot of rain, it is super slick, so you've got to be really careful. That must be a big sponge.
Speaker 4: Excuse me. It seems to has stopped. But this was a good week. I shot an independent film with Alicia Cooper. Thank You with director Alicia Cooper and a couple of other commedians, the legend Michael call Yer, a guy named Real who was so wonderful. I can't remember everybody's name. Of course, I'm not Bob. I don't remember everybody's name. But I also work with comedian Dominique. It's just a little short. It's called We Got Ours, just about Jakie promoters, and it made me feel like a real actor on the scene. They were really patient, we went over the lines, and this was like maybe my third or fourth acting gig, nothing major, but it really took that on this one, I felt like an actor. I felt like I was on scene as an actor, and I took it very seriously. I also had a big audition. I don't think I got the part because I haven't heard from him, but it was one of the best. I feel like it's one of the best video auditions I've done, because I don't like video auditions. If I'm in the room with you, I make you fall in love with me. But it's different when it does.
Speaker 3: The more experience that you have, though, and the more opportunities you got, you're going to get better and better and better, and that will somehow, that charisma will somehow translate.
Speaker 4: So you think I should start the only fans I can get more on screen action. No, y'all want me to see y'all want to see me? Only fans e y'all yeap. But because from where we're going, Oh, let me tell you something. Let's start off the show. I just want to say one thing. I have not won the Megamallions or the Powerball as of yet, but I got three hundred and fifty five million reasons to talk about left to learn today. Funny I got the reasons, but somebody else got the problems. Oh my god, Jesus, we'll get to that, y'all. What happened this week? By we talk to me, baby, talk to.
Speaker 3: Me so well? It makes me just sad even talking about it, but we have to. It's so important. An intergo right now. Alexi Navanni was killed. They're saying that he went out for a walk. Can you imagine a walk out in Siberia and and died. I don't know if he but as they people have seen his body and it was all bruised and whatnot. I hope it gets returned to the family, was in prison. He was in prison, so he was out in the I don't know. I don't know if in Siberia you have I mean, even Santa Claus doesn't go he eardrops the presence in Siberia. I don't know if you you're out in the yard, so to speak. But yes, he was, you know, so super sad stuff. You know, he was sort of the Nelson Mandela of Russia. Uh And you know we were they We were all praying that he would turn it around, that Putin would go away and whatever happens to him, he runs and doesn't win whatever, and Navama would have taken over or at least helped place somebody reputable in the spot. But unfortunately he's been taken away from his wife, family and his country.
Speaker 4: Prayers to the family.
Speaker 3: It is. They've arrested like four hundred and fifty people just for publicly mourning, bringing flowers to this monument. They're taking them away and they are they're arresting them. So just I mean, as bad as you think the United States as the times, everybody think of times like that crazy.
Speaker 4: Well think that we don't want to live in a dictatorship where you can't speak against the government or have our own thought process or ideology and you're not going to be persecuted to death for it. And so guess what, y'all better pay attention to what is right in your face. It's distractions. Everything is a distraction right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And Biden condemned it, which we knew he would have. It could because in twenty twenty one we talked about it. Last week he said that if anything had happened till Navali, this is prior to that, that he would hold Pootin accountable. Of course, his opposition, the GOP opposition, came out and likened what's going on with him in the court system to Navali. He didn't condemn us. He just went boohoo, look at me like yore. So that was that was a little disappointing. So if you don't think there's some sort of connection with Russia and Trump, you knots.
Speaker 4: I would need Biden is something giving out threats like he gonna get up in a boxer ring and swing on somebody. I need him to not get the hell out now. I get it, A bid him, But you ain't gonna be the one out there fight knock it all. No, but he knows a guy, No, I know exactly, and I appreciate him at least and at least as a sitting president of the United States or a former president, because I'm sure other former president presidents will acknowledge that that, you know, prayers to the family. It's still even when they're your enemy, there's still somebody loves them, somebody. They're part of somebody's family.
Speaker 3: So you know, yeah, no, no, absolutely, yeah. And the wife is vowed, just like Mendela's wife to kind of take over the role. But you know, she's got kids. I get a little nervous for her. But anyway, so that's why we have to pay attention. So something that did happen that we just touched on for two seconds on coffee time today was had A. She was a Russian, she came to she came to the United States, became a citizen. She's a ballerina. I think she's all a five foot tall and one hundred pounds soaking stopping what she made the mistake while here and on our soil, gave fifty dollars to Ukraine, to a charity because you know, the kids and whatever the dogs, I don't know who everybody's is so needy over there. And then she went to Russia. I don't know why I didn't get that information. I didn't see it. I don't know if she went to visit family or whatever. But anyway, Putin had her immediately arrested and they're listing her as a spy and they had her face covered. They handcuffed her, the whole bit. I will say the guy who was arresting or was very gentle with her. It was sort of amazing that they kind of rough her up a little bit. Maybe it was the cameras.
Speaker 4: Who knows, and we all and we all question you on the you know, why would you go to a country at a time of crisis at the time, But you never know people have family there or friends, and you just don't know. If some people do want to do the media, you don't know what their reasoning is. I don't think they go just because they want to be nosy, because you see what kind of consequences you can have just being nosy. I always think that there's a purpose, but I'm like, oh, can we just find something else to do right now? Because it's so scary I.
Speaker 3: Think it's Putin's way of giving us the middle finger. You think you're going to put sanctions on us. Watch that you know, and she's now going to be in jail with Waylon and our news person that's over there. We got to figure out how a way to get these people out. We do have to put some sort of sensions on them. So but anyway, that's what's that's what's happening there in Russia. Okay joky And speaking of of okay Oki Jokie, we have Odie. I don't I don't understand why they're going, but NASA has the first Odessus lunar lander named Odie that they're that they're putting up into the moon first time in five decades. I know that we had got we got all sorts of great stuff the last time that we went to the moon. We have Tang a tang. When we were kids, that drive that.
Speaker 4: Was that wasn't my age demographic guess who owe me. I don't go like this, I'm only thirty nine. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when we got that, I don't There were all sorts of medical things that that we got to. I don't know what this what this uh, space flight is for but I'm sure to let us know.
Speaker 4: I wish I would leave ET alone. I don't know why y'all keep going up there fucking with et. ET made a phone call out of an edge of sketch, some battery, acid and antenna. He called his brothers and sisters. They came and got him. He went home. Cool. What did nobody die? Y'all keep fucking with et ET gonna come back? Okay, okay, y'all. Every time they go up out of space and messing with them satellites, we have a crash down here with the cell phones and technology. I wish they would say the ass provided. I don't know what they trying to do, who they're looking for. If y'all feel like it's over crowded in the world, well y'all need to stop having baby shit something something.
Speaker 3: I hope they put up a cell phone tower or something so that I get I get better reception. I'm sick of my my calls getting dropped when I go, you know, to somewhere that's sort of rural. But I'm sure they'll come out. We'll have some sort of fun something. But they're not telling us. They're not telling us right now what they're hoping to get something I was not happy to hear about. And I don't know if you heard it. The Alabama Supreme Court are now saying that frozen embryos are considered children or minor children, and then anybody who destroys them can be held liable for wrongful death, which I think is so scary. It's not funny. It's the government getting into our our uteruses, our test tubes are what's going to be next.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna tell you, Bob, I don't even know how I feel about that, to be honest, because I'm not a biological woman, so I wouldn't know how I would feel, you know, by my stolen frozen eggs being taken. But if I was, and I've never donated sperm to a like to a company. I've donated plenty of sperm, but never to a company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what if what if you have.
Speaker 4: Company to the company but company?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, but you're a dad, so you certainly would know what it was like if you were trying to have a baby and this is one of your this was one of your embryos that was created, that you know that you would donate it to yourself. For I just think it's it's it's like opening the door to so many other things. First, we have Robie Wade turned around right now. You have people who save a gazillion dollars because that's what IVF is. You know, some insurance you know covers a piece of it. But and now all of a sudden, what if you got for four embryos plane But you guys only wanted two children, and you know you took the best quality ones, so you don't want the like you're being forced to have whatever the kids. I don't know, I don't know where to go in with this happens.
Speaker 4: I don't know how I feel about that. But personally, the funny party is people who really try hard and really want kids that you think would be the most greatest parents have the hardest time sometimes having kids, right, and there's so many horrible, horrible parents that he oh my god, they could just have a million do for the reason at all, like like like like biscuits.
Speaker 3: Oh it's true. I knew that I used to work with and it actually for her and her partner, it worked out. They adopted one child they fostered to adopt, and then the foster organization actually put together that she had several sib siblings. She did three at the time, so they went from no kids to four kids. And then the mother actually had two more kids and they were able to take all of the children. So now they have a family of sex. Can you imagine. So yeah, and so this woman, I mean, did she need to be having these kids? You know, she wasn't even going to keep them, but it was a blessing for somebody else.
Speaker 4: It was well, let me say, no, my imagination is not there be I cannot mate the house to speak. I'm trying to get rid of three girls if you'll get out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, times too. But I can also see though when she was struggling, she was like do I take another? But how do I leave the sibling out? You know, like she didn't want she didn't want them to feel less than like they weren't prout of her family. And so you know she was a special.
Speaker 4: There that goes and that goes to another question. Why would why would if the doctors are wherever see and I know this is this is like being the government too, that this woman keep having out babies and she's not gonna be responsible for why don't she get some sort of birth control? But that is so that's another.
Speaker 3: Form of control, that's another right, and so she if she doesn't want to, and I think that part of that is And now this is me just projecting. I have no idea or just kind of guessing. I think we always think we're going to do better. Right, so you find out you're pregnant, this time it's going to be different. I'm going to be able to keep this baby. And then you know, the drug addiction or whatever in this case, you know, it just has such a hole to you. You know, it's just not going to happen. But anyway, that's that. So we're going to have to follow that, because that really makes me nervous. I'm hoping that right now everything is a state by state issue. I hope it doesn't come any closer up to the Northeast. I don't want to see that. But something news is Greece, Greece. Greece, Greece is legalized same sex marriage. And they didn't just just agree to same sex marriage, They're they're pushing it through for adoption, you know, full parental recognition. So I think that's that's completely terrific, and you know that's all both sides.
Speaker 4: I don't know what took Greece so long. It's in common knowledge that Greek me and love ass. It's for real that and that's real talk. Greek me and love ass.
Speaker 3: It's Orthodox Christian country. This is the first Orthodox Christian country. So we'll see if there's rest of them follow line.
Speaker 4: Those Orthodox Christians like it.
Speaker 3: Well that I that I can't speak you, but it's not. It's not just for the for the biological kids. So if you had a partner, right and you know that you're together, so you're married, they're the child will now become your child as well, you know.
Speaker 4: So I think, oh my god, please y'all stay together and don't be bringing about them damn family, because then we chase down a lot of what happened with the when they passed a lot for gay marriage. Girl's been a lot of gay divorces and oh my god, they fight over it. Dounbt ship.
Speaker 3: Oh well just you know, wow, So I say, welcome to the misery. If we're if the if the headers have to have to have the divorces and the misery, uh, and the contentious divorces welcome to it if that's what you really wanted. God bless you so welcome aboard. Uh the next thing, which is sort of good news, I thought, Oh, isn't this funny? I'm dying to see where the g g OP goes with us. The Schmernoff, the x FBI and for a foremant that was so integral to the Hunter Biden case has been found to have lied. Wan want So I'm he was supposed to be a huge piece of their their impeachment inquiry and Hunter's whole deal. That that he's under the whole the whole case, So what are they going to do now? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 4: Aneuil when they asked him, will come in and test the fact?
Speaker 3: Probably they said they've been watching him on watching him for years on other stuff as well.
Speaker 4: It's all the conspirated discredit President Biden because they're trying to make buying lit bead on this watch y'all came that old man keep coming up clean, y'all. Y'all know he owed he had to take a bath. That old man keep coming up clean. I don't know why, y'all better to pay attention distractions. Bobby saw all the distractions.
Speaker 3: I mean, he is the old Yes, we can't change that. But the one thing that I've seen, I saw him all the way through the Obama years and now these last three years, is he's he's a man with integrity, you know, like he's he keeps saying, just keep looking. He doesn't seem worried. I'm sure he is because it taints change the voters, but I don't. He doesn't seem like he's worried that the god ever going to find anything, because to his knowledge, at least, there wasn't anything to find. But the other one want want wall. Trump is set to be in New York for the criminal trial on March twenty fifth. He has thirty four fellow accounts for fossil falsification of business records. Ooh, min say that ten times fast.
Speaker 4: No working man who is Trump? And now is Trump? The guy who just lost has to pay three hundred and fifty five million dollars and is being taxed for interest at eight more than eighty seven thousand dollars per day, And it's all by right? Is that the same Trump with not the Trump that has the new gold sneakers for three hundred dollars and sitting down trying to get the people to pay his legal fees his fans. Not the same Trump who ran on the campaign in twenty sixteen. While we have such a bad immigration problem under the Biden watch. That didn't start on the Biden watch, but it's just worse under the Biden watch because the news media sensationalizes it. But the reason that they're coming over in DROs is because it is that the same Trump that said, I'm going to build a wall. His whole campaign for twenty sixteen is gonna be the most big, beautiful wall you've ever seen. It's gonna be I'm gonna be ad wall was like walls have never been before. I'm gonna people are gonna be dying who have never died before. Is that the same Trump who was promised to build a border wall in twenty sixteen and now he can't even go on Wall Street? Is that that same Trump?
Speaker 3: He is the same Trump that Letitia James told NBC News that you will seize his assets if he doesn't have the three point fifty four million to penalty for his sublants.
Speaker 4: Is that the same Letitia James said that he wrote the book The Art of the Deal, but he Matt Stirts said, Bobby.
Speaker 3: The Art of the Steel.
Speaker 4: Good God, I'm just making sure we got the same trumpet man, because they all keep talking about all these immigrants comes over here. The Trump said that he was gonna have the wall built and that Mexico was gonna pay for it. Meanwhile, Mexico came over here, Mexico over here, and we're paying.
Speaker 3: For them too. So that's that is that is the same guy. So we'll see. I mean, they got to do something in Washington right now because they're on recess, they're doing nothing. President Biden was losing his mind because they're they're taking two weeks off and we have no money for Ukraine. They're almost out of bullets. You know, It's like it's a whole big The people on the ground in Ukraine feel like we've absolutely left them, left them high and dry. They have. The Senate passed a bill for sixty billion for Ukraine, and Speaker Johnson says he doesn't even plan to bring the measure to the floor.
Speaker 4: I'm sticking him. I'm sick. I'm more stick of him than I was of Uh, what's the last one named that first one McCarthy. Yep, I'm stick of him. I'm more sticking him than him because he's one of Trump's puppets. He's a crony. I don't know what, but I tell you that voodoo is powerful. I want to send a special shout out and love from the flameats and from hear us here at Laughing iHeart and the Black Effect Network to my friend comedian Coco Brown. Her home was tragically burned down two days ago. It was a fire, but she was able to get her and her nine year old son and her two fur babies out unscathed and her purse, but unfortunately she lost everything. Ladies and gentlemen, we'll try to get Aaron to put the link up when we post Laugh and Learn tomorrow so you guys can donate. She has to gofund me and she's a very beloved comedian in the game. She's only like maybe fifty two fifty three years old. But she lost her home in Fairville, Georgia yesterday. But her and her son are safe, but now she has to rebuild because it was not a partial fire. She lost everything she was only but at least she didn't lose her life, her son or her fur babies, because you know, we love our children, we love our dollars and cats or whatever. Yeah, what we have if you.
Speaker 3: Go online, you guys, says, it's when it's tracked. It's like the whole first flow is gone. It's like melted down in the second. I was speaking to Flame earlier and I said, Oh, I can't even imagine losing all of the pictures, especially if your parents that are gone, all of your memories. So I'm hoping to God she has family and friends that will gather whatever pictures they have. The best thing you can give them is albums or whatever, or some sort of digital I guess in today's day and age.
Speaker 4: And she's very sweet, and we community and we communicate all the time, and she does. I think she just lost her parents because one part of that, I think she just lost the last one, maybe in the last two years. So this is so sad. But I'm sure the comedy community, and she's an actress on nine one one, she played on many shows. She played on the First Wives Club or something like that, on Tyler Pierce, a couple of Tyler period shows. I am sure that the comedy community as well as the rest of the world that loves and appreciate Coco Brown will donate and help because a fire could happen to any one of us and it's so tragic and thank god that nobody die, but you have to rebuild it. Like Bobbie said, some memories you can't get back, but you can you can make new memories. But she definitely needs help, So you guys, don't they please?
Speaker 3: Did you see that we have to arrest to juveniles to adults in the Super Bowl rally? Thank god? I still would love to see why that poor DJ had to had to die, Like what was the rationale?
Speaker 4: And that's what I was just gonna ask you by because I have not seen anywhere on any news media or platform where they have showed these voice pictures or they have given us a reason to why they did what they did, which lets me know, I'm sorry to say this as a black person, and this may sound a little racist. They're not black because if they were black, they would have been shown before they were even charged, So they must be something else.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. This is just a conspiracy carry somebody had mentioned on one they then it could be gang related because I guess there's a lot of gang violence that's been or gang activity in Kansas City, which is news to me. It sounds Kansas sounds like I always think about Dorothy, so I kind of I mentionined a gang being there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but my own personal thought believes that this had nothing to do with with sports at all. Oh yeah, anything to do with football.
Speaker 3: No, and no terrorism either. That was like the first thing that they came out right and they said that there was absolutely no there was no terrorism tied to it either. That they they believed that the people knew each other, and they believe they know the reason, but they didn't tell us the reason.
Speaker 4: But the fact that they have not showed the two adult faces let me know that those two are not black, because had they been black, I'm saying what I just know experience as a black person in this country, their face would already be placid on their media. Something else. And when I didn't say white, I see something else.
Speaker 3: We'll see it. Well, we'll see soon enough. But they haven't done it. Old Scenes Churches is open. That child of the shooter that had gone in the mentally ill woman is I guess he lost his front frontal Lobe. He's still in critical condition, which is oh my god, I just can't even imagine. And then they had this is our Guide violence section, which is just so sad in Minnesota that two police officers and a firefighter were shot. They're responding to a domestic incident. So God bless those families.
Speaker 4: Those domestic violence cases have come out to be a lot of serious. Yeah, a lot of police people just getting in between other people's visins. And you are usually you protected. I used to say you're protected a wife, But it's a lot of abusive wives out here that beat up on that housebes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would go, well one way together, but I agree. I think it's I think what depens is you get in between and and they don't care. They see red so to speak. Remember that old expression, Well that's a lot thing.
Speaker 4: It's you know, that's a love thing too, but that's the emotion that is, don't don't touch it. Don't touch him. You know he beat me up, Well I'm beating him up. But you can't get it in the middle of it, because you know, it's it's so crazy. But a lot of police lose their lives, will get injured, you know, and I used to date a police officer and he told me that that those are the worst cause they hate domestic violence because they never know how it's going to turn out, you know.
Speaker 3: And and the other thing that because I have cousins that are that are police, that out their state troopers, so they do a lot of high irish.
Speaker 4: Of course you do.
Speaker 5: I got nons and good priests, we got yeah, so but they're pulling some people over on the highway is also super dangerous because you know where they're coming from, why they're speeding, you know, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: So you they always have to keep their their their head on a swivel too. And we've talked about before really the art of de escalation, so figuring out I think there needs to be a whole new training when they do this police reform that's going to be coming or teaching how to de escalate whatever the situation is. And I think we need to have social workers on call.
Speaker 4: Well, that depends is they're going to come, because you know, the the Orange man said if he get in the office that oh yeah, he was going to do indemnity and they could do whatever the hell they want to do with no repercussions or consequences. So your votes, and I promise you if you don't, they understand how important this election is. Right now, look at what happened to what's his name over in Russia, the way he wanted to speak, and he spoke against the ill justices that he saw with his own eyes and experience. He is no longer with us. I'm not saying nobody killed this man, but he was jailed because he wanted to be free. He wanted to be ab to speak the way he wanted to speak. And they're trying to take your liberties from you. That is what your liberties are, your freedom. You better vote your You better vote what you see, what you're living in. Don't vote tomorrow because tomorrow ain't probably don't vote yesterday. Good god, it wasn't the best day. You better vote what you're living in right now?
Speaker 3: Did you hear that one third of the Republicans believe that there is it is an unfounded conspiracy, but they believe that Taylor Swift is involved in a government backed effort to get President Biden re elected? Is that a conspiracy? She came out and said vote.
Speaker 4: They will make up anything that they can to make sure that they can get with their leader. And it's Bobby is so scary on both sides because if they get their leader, they're going to go more crazy, and if they don't get their leader, they're going to lose that day where they're going to lose a little bit of man that they have left.
Speaker 3: No, I do agree with that. I think I think we're I think, regardless of what happens, even if we want the outcome, even if he's somebody that's voting for democracy. I'm just going to put it that way. I think that there is some that have things so twisted, that have really drunk the kool aid that they're they're going to act out. They're not gonna be We're gonna have more scaling of the walls, and I don't know whose wall will have to be careful. But I just hope that whatever happens, it is a smooth transition of power, or or if the power just stays where it is. Hopefully. But Nikki Haley said she's not she's not given up flame she is. She is waiting right through the primary. She is not letting it go. I think what she's hoping for is she really is is for something to happen to him, to him be either found guilty or not just in dieted because he's had those. But she's looking to step in, you know, if he can't run. I think she wants to be the last girl standing.
Speaker 4: She may be the last girl standing, but she still won't give my boy Nicki Haley missed that would be a while ago.
Speaker 3: She's so much of a flip popper.
Speaker 4: She needed somebody need to run some more questions about her before they that release her publicly because she don't know what to say something. I'm just gonna say it.
Speaker 3: Well, because she's looking for his vote, so so she's really in a precarious position. She is on the fence trying to get the moderate Republicans, but she's also looking for those right wing ones, like she's looking for Trump's vote so that they kind of slide on over to her. And it's you can't play both that these are two different groups.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you what's gonna speak volumes about Nikki Hayley. If she loses the the in her own home state where she was the governor, that's going to speak on volume the rest of America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's already. I mean she's already you know lost, you know, even with him with all his all his financial woes and everything else. I mean, the pack already paid out three million to law firms last month for his legal troubles, never mind the ones that are the ones that are coming up. He's up supposedly one point nine million and unpaid ones, Like who's going to pay for that? But they seem to be back in them. They don't seem to be back in her, So I don't. I can't see where she's gonna where she's gonna win, or she's gonna get anything. I think she literally is just waiting for something to happen to him so she can slide in.
Speaker 4: That's all I can then go, Well, you know where Bobby, as always, we will keep you posting whatever's happening around this country and with the world, because guess what, y'all, we live We Bobby is an Irish Catholic, white woman, I love to say that, and I am a black, transgender man, woman, whatever, comedian, whatever you want to call me. Uh, we live on different spectrums. We probably would have we probably would have never met outside in the Internet, social media and the pandemic. Right, what we have in common is the same thing that you have in common, no matter what you look like, shape, scize, color, race, nationality, ethnicity, or whatever religion. We Americans. And I'm telling you right now we have to say what we have, well, we're gonna lose it. And good god, I don't want nobody telling me what to do all the time. Y'all already see y'all will know how to act if we have another pandemic. Y'all about toil the paper? Good guy, y'all who'll fights over to all the paper?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but when you don't have it, you really want it? Can I can we end on what an informational about a positive note? Because something else that came up today that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we did not we did not do black history much, Bobby, Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, it's in my phone. It was. They actually had her. It was a woman that they had that cold on. Oh, I can't because I'll, oh, I'm gonna I'll have to use her next. I'll have to use her next time. But she was the first black female general and they had her on the view, and I had like an old you know, an old person, Harriet tubman or something, and I thought, no, this is a good one. I thought she was great. But I didn't put it onto my piece of paper. It still lives on my phone. And since we're taping, I will I don't want to cut us off, so I promise I will give it to you. Who's yours I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to this week? You know who I'm going to choose. I'm going to choose Ooh, I'm going to choose somebody who I think is me without titties, and that would be James Baldwin. Oh, James Bond was a gay poet. I'm not a poet. I did do autible book, though, but it wasn't mine. But he was a strong in his constitution. He was unafraid to speak what he saw was truth. He was clearly openly gay, even at a time where it wasn't welcome. It was the fifties and the sixties. And I think that his voice would have been so much more powerful if he wasn't judged because of his sexuality and really listened to for the man and the content that he was in the civil rights leader, so much so that he was so unhappy with America that he left to go live in Paris for many, many years, but he still did great work even from abroad. I want to give recognition to James Baldwin. And they're supposed to be doing a bio about him, and I think they used in Billy Porter, who I think is going to do a great job. But James Baldwin was ahead of his time. He was unafraid, even though he got backlash even from his own people, very meek. So I just want to say I recognize him as a hero right now and right now. My living hero this week is my girl Fannie Willis, who was the prosecutor from Georgia. Because Fannie Willis walked in that courtroom with no nonsense and leaning back in that chair like fat Joe and cross some of the thick legs and play back with that smirk on her face like a black woman at the welfare office, and put their hand up under that chain and on that brain. It was like, come on, whatever you got, bring it on, because I'm a prepared woman. I loved her. You know, they say, well, she didn't act, she wasn't act. How if we have to follow the leaders of our country. Trump goes to a courtroom to this day, and disrespects the judge and everybody else in the courtroom and gets away with it. So she did what she's supposed to do. She stood up for herself. So shout out to my Sheiro Fannie Willis who came down there and regulated in Georgia, and let them know, I don't care what you throw at me. I got a catch as vicnam slinging it back at your ass. And then the words that Billie Jackson when she walked into the courtroom, she walked in like she owned them.
Speaker 3: She really did. She really did. I myself didn't. I didn't want her. She came across angry, which I know she was. I didn't want her to let them know that they were bothering her. I don't know how you would, how you would bottle that up, how you would come across. I wanted her to be just a fraction core so like what you know, as opposed to you know, she was ready to she was ready to rumble. But I thought she did a great job. She hit all the points that she wanted to hit. It is such a ridiculous case, but it's enough. What is what is the name of you? You're a special going to.
Speaker 4: Be distractions, brace yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's what it was, a distraction. It's nothing but a distraction, because we're not even talking about what he did, right, are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And hear me, Bobby, and as a black person, I hear you, even as a as a white woman, saying that maybe she could have been a little cooler, but she needed to defend herself, she needed to stand up for herself. Well, they deemed black women as angry black women. Sometimes you have to show your rage and your anger because they will walk over you and they will make they will embarrass you or humiliate you, or try to make you look like a liar if you're too timid sometimes. So I hear what you're saying. But I'm telling you, she had to come in strong like that because Bobby, it was so many forces against her for exactly what you said. Y'all didn't have a case against her. Y'all just was fishing, and I loved it. She said, you know, I'm the fisher's net, come and get it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, No, it was just it's more. It was more. It was I guess it was probably more being a woman. I just didn't want her to I wanted her to I don't like to give anybody power, especially his people power, and I didn't want her to think, you know, to the to let them know that she's gotten to them, and she was upset.
Speaker 4: If I had any issue with it, I'm like, you could have put a little more flat at on a head, or put a little curl in it or something. Yeah, put a little lift gloss on because she came in with the wrap mouth like, come on whatever, let's go. I'll tell you I love Fanny Woods. That's my cheerro. So that was my shero for the one.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to We're gonna have to see. We'll have to see what happens with that. So stay tuned, everybody. Well, we'll report back once we get a once we get something, and I'll come from it.
Speaker 4: Okay, And let me tell you all this March sixteenth, that would be in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Information is on all my social media, which I'll give you all in a minute. And mate, March twenty ninth and thirty five me in Chicago at the world famous laugh Factory four shows. Get your tickets on the website or go to the box office. Thirty one seventy five off way because May tenth I am showcasing for Netflix is a joke. I'm trying to get my one hour, specially because they dropping one hour. Specially my boy down there, Wildin's come out on Tuesday to twenty seven. Y'all make sure y'all check that out. And Bobby Clifford, you can be found where, dear.
Speaker 3: I am at Clifford Bobby on Instagram, I'm at Bobby Clifford on Facebook, on TikTok. I don't use TikTok, but I'm Bobby Clifford one. And the one thing I wanted to mention everybody that I don't want to forget is President Biden did another round of student debt, release one point two billion in student that canceled this week. So look, I don't know, you know, if everybody applied for the savers or any of the programs that he had put out, but he's working guys, so he did that. And he also is came up with new funding for drinking water across the country because he wants to improve all drinking water. So sleepy Joe, he's not really sleeping on the job.
Speaker 4: And one point to be and suit lunch. You know that's going to help a lot of people get out there, get their credit straight, get out of debt because you come out of school with all that debt, or you come out of you know, going to nursing school or wherever you go all that debt. So I'm telling you, good job, Joe Biden. Y'all think y'all need to see him on TV every day. You don't need to see him on TV. Y'all just got used to that. After that. Please follow me. I'm back on YouTube because TikTok wasn't working from y'all, I'm TikTok's flaming on Rod one two five, But I'm back on YouTube. So like subscribing share on my coffee time with her every morning, you can super tan of you like, I'm not going to turn it down. Follow me at Monroe di Flame on Instagram. We're still trying to get my Monroe Flame page back and if you guys are listening to this, go report it and let them know that it has been hacked and we're trying. The original owner is trying to get it back and our market's flame. Monroe Parker on Facebook, Ladies and gentlemen as always at coffee time. We just want you, guys to know that this show would not be successful without you sharing and caring, expressing your views, sending questions mostly to Bobby Clifford because I may not read them just the truth, but if you're at coffee, I mean here it Laugh and Learn. We want you to understand we have the same model going into season four that we are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind. Because why Bobby.
Speaker 3: Because the mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 4: And if we lose the selection by one vote, it was your one vote that made us lose. Remember that I'll be.
Speaker 3: Losing my mind for the love of God. You want us to lose their mind. That woman off the edge of the bridge will be good.
Speaker 4: As always, We love you here, We appreciate your Laugh and Learn. Thank you to our producer mister Aaron Howe, and we will here to see you guys next week. Have a great week, peace. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, Ali Heart Radio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learned Podcast is a production of the Black Effect podcast network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tippany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Christy Payne. Thank you, guys, this is slaying Row. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn